[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

netowhatever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Object.png (721KB, 1360x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Object.png
721KB, 1360x1920px
If I understand correctly, netorare is when the story has the point of view the cuck, and netori is when the story fhas the point of view of dude stealing the girl, right?

so what term do you use when its from the girls point of view? just cheating?
>>
>>4577167

also pic is summer fuck by aiue oka
>>
>>4577167
can't find it in english, weird

only korean and chinese
>>
>>4577171
Tsumino
>>
File: sanagi torajirou_Love&Less.jpg (1MB, 1261x1850px) Image search: [Google]
sanagi torajirou_Love&Less.jpg
1MB, 1261x1850px
>>4577167
woke
>>
>>4577182
didn't know that one, pretty good
>>
>>4577171
also in hentai cafe(faster than tsumino)
>>
>>4577167
there's a difference?

anyways, it's always from the girl's PoV so who cares
>>
>>4577184
about torajirou, was Sun to Witch ever translated?
>>
For what i know, Netorare is when the guy who they steal the girl from is involved in the story.

Netori is when the poor guy has no participation and doesn't even appear
>>
>>4577167
>>4577299
Netori is plain tense and means, approximately, "to take [someone's lover]". Netorare is passive tense and means, approximately, "to have [one's lover] taken". The difference is whether the story emphasizes the taking (i.e. conquest) or the loss (i.e. emasculation). It doesn't matter whether it's from the guy's or girl's point of view.
>>
I'm glad to see more threads about NTR recently. THE THINKING MAN'S FETISH
>>
>>4577167
netorare has all the emotional drama over the guy losing the girl
in netori you're just seeing a smug waifu escaping from a life of mediocrity
>>
>>4577184
this one was pretty good m8
>>
>>4577305
I've noticed netori tends to paint the cheating in a more positive and less dramatic light. I usually like netorare on the lighter side so netori almost always hits the right spots for me.
>tfw most websites don't have a netori tag
>>
>>4577313
thinking mans fetish... not bad.
>>
>>4577684
I self insert as the stealer.
>>
>>4577271
https://exhentai.org/g/701941/811b6524c8/
https://nhentai.net/g/111084/
>>
>>4577167
all is NTR, the rest is pure amerifat stupidity
>>
All this time I thought Netori was about a girl stealing some other girl's guy because that's what all the fucking Netori tagged shit is about.
>>
>>4577687
My nigger.
>>
>>4577167
No. Netorare is when the villain steals the girl from the protagonist. Netori is when the protagonist rescues the girl from the villain. I guess you're right though, when neither male has any relevance but the story still mentions the girl is in a relationship with someone else, and she's the protag, I'd also call it just cheating. I'm not recalling any specific term from nipponland.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.