[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real life Netori

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 12

do you have real life Netori storys? if so share ill start.

>lets call our guy steve
>meet steve sowhere,he got married at 19
>he was very exited about how good his life is going
>he told me i should marry young too
>the moment i met him i knew this would happen
>they had 2 kids together
>he thought he is happy
>his wife met some other guy who she secretly started fucking while he was a work
>she got so addicted to the other guys dick she just said to steves face that she doesnt want to be with him anymore and wants to be with the new guy
>steve didnt give up and wanted to win her back, it didnt work out and he got his ass beaten,now steve regularly receive threats from the other guy.
>also steve has to pay every month about 1000$ in child support , for 18 years!

true story, when he told me it was in my mind that its just pure hentai NTR ...

poor steve
>>
cool story steve, you should write a book
>>
>>4553288
lucky i am not steve
>>
>>4553292
nice try steve
>>
>>4553337
I'm not paying child support anymore you dirty whore. The kids are not even mine, don't lie to me!
>>
File: 1485989233115.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485989233115.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>4553342
>anymore
oh steve
>>
that's when you should go postal and kill everyone in a fit of rage with a hatchet, and then proceed to eat their dead bodies.

Or you could tie them up in your basement. castrate them and the force them to eat shit.
>>
File: to love ru 3dpd.jpg (182KB, 542x735px) Image search: [Google]
to love ru 3dpd.jpg
182KB, 542x735px
>>4553286
To Love Ru author got NTRed hard irl
>>
I'm not sure what netori is anymore, but isn't that just plain old cheating?

I mean it's less that the guy's a cuck and more that his wife's a slut.
>>
>>4553286

Your job was to make me horny not angry, now i have to masturbate my fists into something.
>>
That's not netori nor is it netorare...that's just plain cheating man
>>
>>4553286
>>also steve has to pay every month about 1000$ in child support , for 18 years!

Wait why would he have to pay for child support when it's his wife who's cheating.
I'm not familiar with American's marriage law please enlighten me.
>>
>>4554502
>I'm not familiar with American's marriage law
You make a kid, you pay for it until it's grown up. No way out.
>>
>>4554529
But can does the child(in this story) stay with the father?
>>
>>4554542
Usually not. You pay anyway. If you're lucky you can see them every other weekend.
>>
>>4554542
never unless the mom is a literal crackwhore. even then, usually the mom gets custody by default.
>>
>>4554542
Lol nope. The American justice system favors women. The second the wife wants a divorce the guy is ruined.
>>
>>4554241
Well, that's what you get for writing a shitty harem story.

Why care for 3D waifu when you only care about 2D waifuS.
>>
I used to abuse the shit out of my girlfriends roommate while she was on the phone and my GF wasn't home.

>She'd be at work, I'd be alone with roomie
>Roomie was chubby, massive tits, natural J
>The phone would ring, and for whatever reason, insta diamond boner
>I would just casually walk over and lift up her shirt, and play with her jugs
>she'd try to push me away the first few times, but not say anything because phone
>becomes a game to me after a while
>How fan can I go without her breaking the call
>turns out all the way
>bite marks on her neck
>bruises / bite marks on tits
>fuck her tits, blow my load wherever I wanted
>force her to give me a handjob
>cum inside her all I wanted
>best two years of my life

She gave me a footjob once, but outside of that, we never really fooled around.

Thanks Chrystal.
>>
File: 2013-02-19 10.40.51.jpg (404KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2013-02-19 10.40.51.jpg
404KB, 1200x1600px
>go to uni at a big city
>despite being pretty socially awkward I make good friends in class
>at this point I'm a virgin and never had a girlfriend. Last time I kissed was back in primary school
>there's this gorgeous girl in class (Let's call her Maria) that has a TokioHotel-fashioned boyfriend (he uses contact lenses frequently too, I'm not joking about this)
>I immediately assume she's out of my league so I treat her as a friend-only from the get go
>there's another girl in my class (let's call her Callie) with a so-so face but decent body
>to keep the story short Callie breaks up with her BF, I didn't have feelings for her but said "why not?" and ask if she wants to hang, more like a sexfriend thing, and lose my virginity with her. Only time I ever did anal too.
>This lasted for the second half of the 1st year of uni, we stopped fucking around summer
>this also marks the first time my group of classmates/friends went camping, and we went on a camping trip every summer after this one too
>Nothing happened in that first camp. Nor in my 2nd year of uni.
>On the summer between 2nd and 3rd year we went camping again, this time with less people, only 3 guys including me and Maria (who was still dating that punkrock guy)
>The two other guys are overweight and more of the class clown type, not really competition per se
>After about 4 days we get drunk as usual and then go to the tent.
>There was a food tent with 2 small divisions and a huge tent for 4 people, so we all decided after the 1st night to sleep together in the big tent instead because it was more comfy
>The order in which we were positioned was guy1>guy2>Maria>me
>on that night, (I assume) half-asleep Maria starts rubbing on me and murmuring
>I succumb to the temptation thinking this would be my only chance to do this, while she was dead drunk
>I rub her down there until she orgasms and nothing else happens that night other than her sleeping with a leg on top of mine, which felt nice
(continue 1/2)
>>
More nibba
>>
File: C.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
C.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>4557337
(continued 2/2)
The picture on that first post is of Callie. This one is of Maria.
Moving on...
>the next day was pretty awkward as I didn't know if the other guys heard anything (we were all seriously drunk) or if she remembered
>that day we didn't drink nearly as much so I thought that would be the end of it
>when we went inside the tent she faced me after some minutes and asked if she could return the favor from yesterday
>I was speechless and agreed. she fapped me with her leg on top of mine once more.
>we mingled like this every night inside the tent until the trip was over 3 days later
>at this point I'm pretty sure our friends heard it
>After going back to the city for the rest of summer she would come to my place multiple times per week and we would have fun times
>last uni year started but we were still going at it
>meanwhile hanging out with friends on some weekdays and weekends was frequent, and of course Maria would come with her TokioHotel boyfirend
>I didn't know how she could handle the guilt
>the guy was very nice too and I played MOBAs with him, his gf and another friend almost daily, as well as sometimes going to his place helping him edit his cringy "music videos" or enjoying his expensive gaming set-up because his mother would pay for everything
>Maria was too much of a good fuck to stop though
>TL;DR I went on to be a consistent sexfriend with her for the 3rd uni year and the one after that too. We naturally stopped doing it frequently but 2 or 3 times per year she still gets the hots for me and visits my place (even stays overnight sometimes) to fuck and play vidya

Thing is, her boyfriend is still a really cool guy and I really like him as a friend. Him and her have been a couple for... 6 or 7 years now. But I just can't stop it. She's totally out of my league and is somehow interested in me. I'm the one doing the NTR to him but it still feels shady.
That's it, unless you're interested in more details.
>>
>>4557341
Why would you be such a dick to someone you consider a friend over some pussy?
>>
>>4557343
I didn't come to a real life NTR thread to be judged. But still, the answer is pretty obvious. I'm a 5/10 at best and she's a 8/10, I've never had a girlfriend (that's still the case) and only slept with 1 girl up to that point, of course I would do it with her.

I like them both as friends, we are pretty much life-long friends at this point. But she's too good to me, I can't stop. If he was a girl I'm sure I'd fuck him too but hey.
>>
>>4557344
You are horrible.
>>
>>4557344
I would have done the same.
>>
>>4557384
If anything, she's worse than me, considering I'm single and she's not. So if you really want to aim your anger at someone it should be her. I'm sure she had feelings for me in the first couple months, but now I'm her dildo.

>>4557393
exactly, no point in letting it go.
>>
>>4557337
>>4557341
>>4557344
>>4557401
Fucking 10/10 mate, you did everything correctly. Fuck her silly.

Also post her tits or something
>>
Boi. This thread is going to be bomb
>>
File: C1.jpg (638KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1.jpg
638KB, 1600x1200px
>>4557411
oh yeah somehow I forgot this isn't a sfw board. (I don't come here at all, just felt like visiting)

This is Maria after we drank gin&tonic in the balcony and then had a good fuck in my room while my 2 housemates tolerated the noise. If I recall correctly she was very tired after this one and rested on my tummy semi-undressed (as I left her) when I took this photo.
As you can see there's nothing special about her features, but I love her puffy nipples, perfect for long sucking sessions and to play with between my fingers while we watch a series or something.

Callie was more sexually mature, like I mentioned she let me fuck her in the ass. Maria was more innocent but didn't mind the cheap props and lingerie I'd get her for cosplay. She's a really good kisser, but gags too easily with blowjobs. Another charming(?) aspect of Maria is that her vagina depth is too small so my penis would hit her cervix and hurt her, sometimes causing light bleeding on rougher days.

And I found out anime orgasms and ahegao faces are real, as she has seemingly uncontrollable spasms while orgasming and sometimes her eyes do roll up. I love to abuse her in small ways while she's in this state, like playing with her tongue (pulling it out, sucking or biting it, like the tongue-sucking kisses you see in JAVs, which she never let me do normally) or messing about with her arms/legs and make funny poses before she finishes her orgasm. I envy the female orgasm, seems to be way stronger than ours.
Callie had much more subdued orgasms though, she acted pretty normal.
>>
>>4557439
Nothing speial about her? Look at those puffy nipples, thats one in a thousand mate. Combine that with your situation - you're lucky as fuck. I envy you. Women are all whores so abuse them if you can.

Post moar.
>>
File: C2.jpg (114KB, 492x610px) Image search: [Google]
C2.jpg
114KB, 492x610px
>>4557478
she also has a puffy tummy and a puffy vulva.

What I meant is that she might not have the most aesthetically pleasing body, but it sure feels very good to the touch
>>
>>4557439
>boyfriend is a NEET
>may well uses 4chan
in b4 this thread blows OP's cover
>>
File: image201308150003.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image201308150003.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>4557881
He's almost a NEET. Stuck in his university degree for 5 years now (it's a 3year thing) not really trying and doing nothing outside of that, not even a part time job. But he's socially active, is the lead singer of a band and goes to concerts, the typical young adult lifestyle I guess. I know for a fact he doesn't browse 4chan.

To change things up here's a photo of Callie, the one I lost my virginity to.
>>
I mean, I have a cheating stories as I cheated on one girl that I dated countless times. Karma got me in the next relationship in that my next partner cheated on me although she went to see a professional after that and things are better now.
>>
Maybe not the kind that people here are looking for, but it's outrageously satisfying for me. A bit long, so I'll greentext it.

>In high school, dating a 'perky goff'
>In retrospect, she was a queer chaser.
>She became interested in me after finding out I was bi
>It was a good damn time, she was up for anything I was interested in, had a thing for light pain and bondage
>This lasts for about 1.5 years
>Go to different colleges
>One month in, she gets drunk and fucks another (bi) guy
>Calls me in tears, "feels terrible," but is going to stay with him
>lol
>I was crushed at the time, absolutely awful
>Fast forward about one year, they're still together
>They go to school in the biggest city around, so I end up going there for fun frequently as well
>Go to a gay club near the university
>See that fucking guy (facebook stalked enough to recognize him)
>I'm drunk and go over to tell him off, start off with something tough like "Hey dude."
>He turns around, and with the flirtiest voice I've ever heard, "...Hey..."
>Obviously doesn't know who I am
>New plan
>Flirt heavily, take him home
>Dude's got a tiny dick, which is just icing on the cake at this point
>I don't stay the night but tell him I'm really feeling it
>Long bit short, he says he's got a girlfriend but she may be interested in poly (she wasn't lol)
>See the "*bitch* became single" facebook status
>Comment with a picture of us at the club and ask her to wish us well
>That shit was better than sex
>>
>>4557994

I'm really bored and I'm tired af so I might as well say fuck it and write out some life stories.

>I'm 20, finished sophomore year of college and am on summer break
>Started dating this girl at the start of sophomore year. Really nice girl and really smart. She was like 5'5, and really thin. Sadly she was flat as could be since she was on the swim team and had the body you would expect of someone on the team. Her butt wasn't amazing but it was round and real firm (swam breaststroke)
>So I had only lost my virginity a few years prior but since that point I had not gone more than 3 weeks without sex.
>Gf lived over 2 hours away
>2 weeks passed into summer break, I saw gf and got laid
>We both get busy, it's almost been 3 weeks
>I'm not 100% emotionally invested in gf but I haven't really realized this yet because I am 20 and dumb
>Ex gf from HS hits me up and wants to see a movie
>She tells me that she's dating a guy that lives 700 miles away and that she's about to move out to live with him
>This sounds morally questionable to me but I go
>>
>>4558012
>Go to the movie, nothing happens
>We stop back in the little town this girl lives in and decide to go for a walk
>It's out in the country and we walk by this little reservoir
> She pulls me in close and we kiss
>We kneel to the ground, shirts are stripped off
>Bra comes off. Boobs are pretty full Bs. She was flat in HS and had serious booty.
>Slide her shorts off, booty is still good
>Turn her around and we fuck laying down on our side
>I always carried a condom in my wallet but it apparently slipped out of my athletic shorts in the car so I was raw dogging this girl that wasn't my gf
>Girl is thin but the ass was fat so it felt so worth. Also, feeling legit boobs after mosquito bites for so long made them feel amazing
>I pull out, shoot my seed into the grass+all over her ass
>We put ourselves back together
>I look at my phone as I notice I have a text
>Hey [Anon], can you drive up here tomorrow? Really need to fuck. ;)
>Felt super bad about what I had done.
>Drove up to gf's place the next day and fucked her that night. It did not go well. Gf's pussy was the tiniest pussy of all time and my dick would have problems fitting if we stopped fucking for any real span of time.
>Had sex for maybe 2 minutes which she then pushed me off and started crying because it hurt and that she thought she was a terrible gf
>>
>>4557997
>>Calls me in tears, "feels terrible," but is going to stay with him

Now that's what I call being a big piece of shit.
>>
>>4554241
How the fuck do you people fap to this shit?
>>
>>4554241
You know. This is stupid. The guy can counter demand for damages and get a shitload of money from her. Hell, if this is real, any competent lawyer could make her eat shit for the rest of her life.
>>
>>4558803
like you know how japanese laws work
>>
>>4558803
Lol. Not in Japan matey. A convicted pedo in other countries has a better chance of child custody than a Japanese father does in Japan.
>>
>>4557341
Go for it you beta faggot piece of shit, this is your only chance at life and you're fucking up? You're fucking pathetic, I wish I were in that situation.
>>
>>4553286
A: That picture is not Netori.
B: No, you haven't, and neither has anyone else. Stop lying on the internet, you gain nothing.
>>
File: 011.png (450KB, 1108x1550px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
450KB, 1108x1550px
Yeah... yeah, I do. It's not something I'm proud of, but it did feel really hot at the time.

Basically I worked with with semi-attractive girl who was going through a divorce. Apparently the husband was a huge asshole and was still living with her because he was just cheap and didn't want to find a new place to live. So her genius solution was to bring me over to her place so we could fool around, then she called out for him to come into the living room because she had something to show him. And when he arrived she was sucking on my dick. He was completely confused for about two seconds, staring at us but not even realizing processing what he was seeing. Once it clicked, he immediately turned around and hurried off, so she started shouting all sorts of fucked up stuff about how she always loved big dicks and he could never satisfy her. After that we fucked on the couch and she was like psychotically loud, making sure that he could hear everything she was saying. And to cap things off, she sent if a few snapchats of us doing it, just so he could get a better look.

Again, its really fucked up and it was a terrible thing for me to go along with, I feel really bad about it.
>>
>>4558025
Dude I'm in the same situation with my long distance gf. She's got a small vagina and I don't have a small dick. It takes like a week of foreplay and penetration attempts before I can get it in. Once I finally get it in, I still can't go balls deep. I'm slowly trying to get her into anal and she's loving it so far. I hope I can get her to let me fuck her ass so maybe I can go balls deep. Last weekend I finally legit fingered her ass and she orgasmed hard as fuck.
Wish me luck everyone
>>
>>4563032
Oh and I guess I have a story kinda related to the thread
>Long story short, gf of 4 years broke up with me around HS graduation, started going out with my best friend a month or so later, I moved 2 hours away to go to college
>Time passes by I hate their guts, eventually move on
>She finally contacts me again, still with friend, but she says she misses my dick and the way I fuck her; I tell her she knows how to satisfy herself and get it back
>Several times she tells me this, she calls me and wants me to listen to her as she masterbates thinking about me
>She sends nudes, says she wants me, etc, and then eventually stops all contact with me; her bf found out

Years later he's been a dick to her the whole time, cheats on her, and they break up

We fuck again, she gets another bf, she misses my dick, he's a dick to her, cheats on her, they break up, we fuck, she gets another boyfriend, misses my dick, he's a dick to her, he cheats on her, they break up, we haven't fucked this time cause I'm in a relationship now lol

Real kicker is I'm real good friends with dude best friend from high school again, it's been going on 7 years since I graduated.
>>
>>4553286
A girl I was crushing on at the time had a long-term boyfriend that she'd been planning on marrying once she was out of college.

Long story short we ended up banging towards the end of the year. She felt rather bad about it and she told the boyfriend. The boyfriend's reaction was to ask for us to send him a video of us having sex or if we could have a threesome so that he could "better understand" why she enjoyed fucking me.

Needless to say I said no, because it was fucking weird.
>>
>Meet girl at work
>She has a bf
>bf gets jealous and doesn't like guys because she has cheated before
>girl asks for me to come hang out with her and friend after work
>hang out at her apartment
>guy is angry i'm even there
>she goes and tries to make him happy
>he holds on to her tight and wont let her get back to friend and I
>he punches her friend in the face
>they get furious want him out
>guy wont leave
>she asks if I want to smoke in her bathroom since he wont leave
>dont want this guy to think im doing anything because he could for sure beat my ass
>we leave instead of him
>we go to nearby highschool and wait for the other girl because she ran off somewhere
>she mentions that this is where she first sucked a dick
>I sit inbetween the girls legs because im uncomfortable
>start rubbing her legs
>slowly rubbing her legs and gripping them and her thighs
>get near her ass
>think we see a car that is the boyfriend looking for her
>I say lets move or go back because I dont want him to beat my ass
>she says to wait for the friend and we move near the back of the school
>we're sitting side by side against a wall
>were talking and she just climbs on top of me straddling
>starts kissing me
>im grabbing her ass and legs clawing at them
>she puts me between her chest so I can kiss where ever I want
>we get to the floor still making out
>I pull down her tights and g string
>start fingering her while still kissing her
>tell her this isnt right
>totally kills her mood
>we go back and he wont let her leave so I can go home because we went as a group
>im sitting on their bed as they argue super awkwardly
>we finally get going but he blocks front door
>she threatens to hit him and then fucking decks him three times
>we go and we say to pretend it didnt happen
>think thats the end
>see eachother at work and start making out when we're alone and im throwing her around wherever I want her
>she sends me a bunch of lewd snaps and naked shit
>she wants me to come over and fuck her
>>
>>4563076
Do it beta pussy
>>
File: phone 436.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
phone 436.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
pt 2.

Full disclosure i'm a virgin and haven't had sex because the thinness of my dick has killed all confidence I have.

>I tell her im doing acid which I was so I cant because I cant get hard
Which is true but I didnt want to go anyway
>she keeps making out with me etc
>I tell her this isnt right and we should stop
>keeps sending me snaps
>we stop though she keeps sending me things
>Have to face her boyfriend every time he picks her up
>He likes me now because she said something happened but I turned her down
>Grabbed her up and down while fingering the outside of her tights while we chill out one day
>Go home because she feels bad now and im cool with it
>Make up some bs excuse because she was catching feelings and plus I cant fuck her anyway

I'm legit like the guy in the netorares have the small dicks but i'm the guy who steals the girlfriends.

This honestly isn't the first time to happen and every girl who's asked me out has had a boyfriend.
They're mostly keeping me in reserve for when they break up for the first three.

So if you ever feel bad just remember that someone who has had the option to do it actually can't.

These girls are all above 8+/10
The one in this story has a really great body but 7/10 face.

I'm sure this will come back to me in some way but honestly Im a not give a fuck kind of person.
>>
>>4563078
Have a girlfriend and plus not confident enough sorry pal
>>
>>4554241
Wait this is true?
What the fuck
>>
>>4554241
good
>>
>>4560750
LOL did you really call him pathetic and then said "I wish that was me"
you fuckin cuck
>>
>>4563092
>3d ass
What are you gay?
>>
>>4563115
Why do you think i'm on /h/?
I do not fall to temptations of the flesh.
>>
>>4559163
Wait, so Japan is even worse when it comes to custody laws than America where fathers have to prove that the mother is incapable just to get shared custody?
>>
>>4553286
>story threads on /h/
>Netori storys
>making shit up

Why are people eating this shit up and why isn't this thread dead
>>
>>4563207
My story is true though and I can post snaps to prove it
>>
>>4560750
Are you suggesting that he try to date a whore that cheats on her boyfriend?
>>
>>4557997
ALPHA AS FUCK
>>
>>4562945
Holy kek. Living the dream anon !

What happened after that, were more repeats ? Or did you turn the ex husband into a voyeur ?
>>
Cucked a libertarian boy
Kinda feel bad, was a nice guy, but was also kinda a dick to me and definitely thought I was weird.

Anyway,
>was friends with his gf, spent a long time listening to her complain about how distant he would always be, cancelling plans etc
>She eventually starts spending most of her time at my apartment, is really physically affectionate, holds my hand and cries on me and shit a lot
>Eventually progresses to sitting on my lap
>Tell her that shit is strictly not platonic as far as I'm concerned
>She plays dumb for a couple days before telling me that she'd be interested in "being" with me
>Spend a few weeks teasing her, grinding against her, lots of "not cheating if we don't kiss/if it doesn't go in" type shit, hot as fuck.
>Hold her down and tell her about all the things I'm not supposed to do to her
>Maybe I will
>She begs me to do it
>That wouldn't be right
>She breaks up with him the next day, comes over, we consummate

Still feel bad but would do it again maybe
Their break up was definitely coming either way, he wasn't upset about them separating
>>
>>4557343
Dont judge here.
>>
>>4563645
>feel bad
>would do it again
pick one. dumbass
>>
>>4562945

Whoa man! So what was the aftermath of the situation? Dam man! That's strait out of a hentai!
>>
My story is more towards cheating that Netori i guess but i'll post it.

-My coworker and her husband have a bad and declining sex life.
-Coworker tried to improve it but it was to no avail.
-Wanted to use to toys but the husband had issues with the sizes she wanted.
-Loves the husband was sexually frustrated.
-Started flirting with me and then eventually said she wants to have sex with me.
- I was kinda hesitant and told her "you'll be cheating on your husband", she responded by saying "It's not cheating unless you're caught" and said she only wants to have it under 10 times.
-She loves her husband wants a few rough sex sessions.
- As hesitant as i was i gave and in we had sex.
-She clearly had been missing a good fuck cause the woman loud as hell, orgasm a lot and became wet many times.
- Under 10 eventually became 5 months and counting.
-I even got be her first anal and she even started to give me rimjobs, something she had never done before.
-I kinda felt bad when i met the husband that office christmas party.
-He's a decent bloke.
- I felt even badder when i saw him kiss her on the lips considering earlier that week she not only sucked me off and swallowed my cum but gave me a rimjob..................

The problem is the woman is becoming more and more attached to me emotionally. She's really good looking and all but i don't want to be emotionally attached me. During are time together, after sex she kissed me and said i love you............. i'm like wtf.....................

I guess you could i wanted a FWB or fuck buddy on call but now she's becoming more attached and i certainly am not interested in her leaving her husband for me.................

Oh well, i'm gonna get screwed thanks to me thinking with my dick!
>>
>>4557344
Well done buddy, fuck those beta up
>>
So I will make this story short

>25yrs old, I'm a Latino in whiteland that screwed around with dumb white chicks. Life is good.
>after 5 years in Canada screwing white chicks I got tired of the place and the women, saved up money and left my shit job as a credit analyst to go back to my homeland
>from Mexico to Panama, fucking hated central America, until I got to my mom's land Colombia.
>going from hostel to hostel I met this birch who is a 7/10 but if you are not used to Latinas maybe a 9/10 for you faggots.
>she used to go to that hostel because her bf was a beta german/paki, a stupid musclehead that thought of her the lofe of his life
>he had to see his mother in Germany, but she still hanged out at the hostel because she had friends there, many guys wanted to tap that ass but she was outgoing on the outside but quite shy in the inside.
>even though she flirted with me at first, she then lost interest and I made my mind to fuck her ass even when I knew her bf was out for 2 weeks at most.
>my approaches failed and I knew I couldnt get her with money. (I thought of her as a golddigger but I was wrong)
>still we went out sometimes, I invited her some wine and some dancing... I made shit up about a fake regret about a stupid French girl I abandoned in Canada and got her sensitive side.
>she ended up telling me all her stupid love life and how her ex's made her a love hungry bitch. The guy was a jerk with her in the past and she was lonely without her paki beta.
>fuck... it was boring as he'll but for some pussy we guys do amazing things like hearing stupid crap for hours.
>I told her that she is not lonely, that I was her friend now. That she was special because I never told anyone my fake love past. And that I was beginning to fall for her. Pure bullshit makes a great love story.
>we had a lot of good wine, wine that her paki bf never got her because he was an ignorant idiot, she got a little drunk and I stole a kiss in a teenager fashion.
>>
>>4563760
yeah, you're fucked, might as well ask her to ditch him already or ditch her before she does it anyway.
>>
>>4563872

Stupid phone and autocorrect...

>she got upset and left, but I knew she liked it. I pressed on

>her beta bf had to stay 2 weeks more at his stupid homeland, she got upset and called me one night crying

>I told her that she was never alone and took an uber to see her. Got her stupid tears on in my shoulder and said bullshit that calmed her.

>I bought alcohol and we got quite wasted, I kissed her like an adult then and she opened her bitch legs.

>juicy pussy and great ass, not great tits but meeh I'm an assman.

>banged her drunk ass ads for a night long, the bitch was wasted but I wasn't. I can drink quite well. I even cummed inside her she put little resistance and a second load I creampied her face...

>the next day she woke up naked and confused, she woke up first and woke me up with questions on why that happened.

>I told her bullshit like she was unique and I never felt what I felt for her. That she was free to dump me, but that I will never forget her. Women love that kind of bullshit....
>>
>>4563906

>her beta paki came back and she went out on a trip with him. Of course she rode that guy but at the time I was fucking a white bitch at the hostel.

>when she came back she told me how she loved her bf that after 4 years she couldnt leave him and made me promise to never speak about that night and to forget. Still she wanted to be friends.

> I knew the bitch liked my dick better than her bf because she constantly texted me and we also went out for dinner two times.

>the stupid paki stated in the same hostel where I was. I befriended him and I even invited him some rounds of beer out of pity. He talked to me about his gf how she was so unique to him and more crap. I swear to god doing what I was doing felt amazing.

>I went to the movies with her while her bf was working and there I kissed her again. She put up some resistance but then I started fingering her. I took her right away to a motel and fucked her again, I had Viagra that day and we had multiple sessions.

>she was so confused but dick does amazing things to women

>that lasted for 8 months, I used to fuck her more often than her bf. She lived with her sister and father so she had this rule with her bf of not letting him stay the night.

>but one day when I stayed the night her father came and out of panic she introduced me as her new bf and that her paki was gone. Of course her dad suspected something but he was too easygoing. So I used to sleep with her 3 or 4 times a week, meanwhile her bf came to visit her on the weekends and sometimes after her work. Still she will dismiss him saying her father was strict and I will wait for him to leave so I could go in and fuck her.
>>
>>4563909

>I fucked her in the ass, cummed in her mouth, creampied her when she was drunk, facial, and tits.

>after those great 8 months I began getting bored of her stupidity, everytime we had problems I blackmailed her with telling her paki about the shit we had done.

>until one day I grew tired and told her to fuck off. I wanted to leave for Brazil and then coming back to Canada for the ski season. She begged me not leaving her but I was tired.

>I left, of course after I banged her a whole night, i banged so well her sister used to tease her in front of me saying shit like she never hear her moan with her exes and bf (a couple of times he went over ro spend a night because her father was on a work trip)

>after 4 months of me rocking it in Brazil, I got a text of her. She needed to Skype. I said ok and talked.
>>
>>4563912
>she told me she was pregnant, I cummed in her so many times she was sure I was the father.

>of course I didn't swallowed that crap and told her it was her bf's. She then said that she was sure it was me because she alway made the paki use condom and that while I fucked her 4 times a week she fucked her bf once every two weeks.

>I told her to go to hell and hanged, she texted me desesperately for two months but I almost never replied. Tired of her and as I had a new woman I blocked her on every social media.

Now here comes the funniest part
>she told her bf he was the father, and he took full responsibility, they go married and the kid is now 2 years old.

>I now am dating a former friend of her, she doesn't know anything at all but I creep on in her fb so I know.

>the kid has the eyebrows that everyone in my father family has, he has my green eyes, the paki is brown and she is Latina nobody has green or blue eyes in her family, also the kid is as pale as I am, and has my wavy hair.

Basically this bitch couldnt find me after I blocked her on fb. She even tried to contact my dad, but nobody can call my dad unless is family and I told his assistant to never let her through. And now another guy is raising my kid and I am still travelling around with no responsabilities.

Life is good people... Life is fucking great

This shit went long dammit sorry guys I dont blame you if you dont read all this crap
>>
>>4563916
You couldn't make this all in one post?
You really had to double space it?

I honestly hope a bridge jumps off you and kills itself so you never step foot on it.
>>
>>4563947

Hahaha sorry pal
>>
I (probably) was on the bf side with my ex:
>religious ex-gf
>was her first
>she goes to college (that probably says enough but still)
>see her every weekend
>she invites me to a party with her new friends
>all of them are either high or drunk (girls are sluts)
>time goes by, always very busy to talk, usually free during weekends
>we still fuck every time i see her but she is getting lewder, more dirty talking, bj getting better
>one day notice her used panties in the bathroom are full of her dried juices, she either masturbated a lot during the week or was very horny
>doesn't seem hornier to me during sex, just acting slutier
>one day we are talking dirty, she starts giving me a bj, says my cock is awesome, i jokingly ask "really?", she says "yeah, i've tried others to compare" and laughs at her own joke
>not sure that was a joke
>she is still sucking me, i'm slightly paranoid but still to horny to care
>fap like crazy at home, can't forget the weird "paroid yet horny" sensation
>she tells me she will spend the day at her friends house to watch a movie and eat pizza
>calls me at night saying to be sick, says good night and goes to bed earlier
>that makes no sense so i log on her facebook(i hate doing this kind of thing)
>last thing she said to her slut friend is that she told me she was feeling sick, friend jokes that it's true after all
>it was indeed, she spent the day at a bar with friends getting drunk, had to craw up the stairs to get to her bedroom
>red alarms everywhere now, she is slutier, has stoner/slut friends, jokes about sucking other cocks, drinks pass point of walking and lies to my face
>fap my anger away, all this shit feels weird as fuck
>talk to her, relationship get's worse and worse (i was stupid enough to think is would get better)
>fapping more than fucking
>she breaks up with me, have a new bf one month later

Being years now, but i still feel horny whenever i think i'm being cucked, i guess i got more damaged than i care to admit.
>>
>>4563916
Well, I for one enjoyed your history.
I raise my glass to you good sir (or maybe not so good, hehe) and on that note /thread
>>
File: 0AauYTd.png (138KB, 691x623px) Image search: [Google]
0AauYTd.png
138KB, 691x623px
>>4563916
That is bloody devious of you.
>>
>>4563893
I think after a few more fucks i am going ditch her otherwise things are going to get complicated for me.

Here what i thought was casual sex with no attachments ended up turning into one..........

So much for her talk about loving her husband.

Then again i'm also to blame for continuing it more than the 7 fucks she had in mind.
>>
This one has a happier ending.

>Not good at talking to most people.
>Very good at talking to my close friends.
>Hold my close friendships in high regard.
>The three members of my crew end up invited to some party. I wasn't, but I'm a Neet to people only know I exist when my bros tell them. They force me along.
>Had a good time actually. But the whole thing was weird. We got invited by someone who wasn't even holding the party and to make things even stranger, it was someones birthday party and the birthday girl knew none of us.
>Best bro #3 hits it off with birthday girl. We root for him hardcore, she was a fine piece of ass and freshly 18.
>bro3 scores the capture. Surprisingly days later we find out they're dating. She starts to hang with the crew periodically.
>She was a lot of fun to chill with, but her true colors began to show whenever she was 1 on 1 with any of us. She'd pretty aggressively flirt, even proposition taking it much further.
>Bro1 and 2 are convinced it'd harm 3 if he knew. They don't say shit and we all promise not to get involved. Except me. I didn't say shit when they promised. Felt Bro3 had to know and understand that I'm so bad at secrets I'd end up letting it slip accidentally.
>Tell him in a private conversation that I could prove the ho ain't loyal. We set up a situation where it is just me, him and her hanging out. He runs to the store and leaves her alone with me. I flirt back awkwardly for the first time and she practically hops on my dick. I got my dick wet, which I didn't necessarily expect, and because she's distracted she let me snap a pic of her faking an O face. Sent bro3 the pic and he strolled into the room again a few seconds after my pants were back on.
>5 years later me and Bro3 are still good friends. God knows what that girl is up to. Sex with that bombshell has become a joke between us and Bro1 and 2 are still mildly salty they didn't get in on it.
>>
>>4563912
Man this story is so fucking fake it's actually hilarious.
>>
>>4553286
Alright.

Not a long time ago I got a new job. It was all nice and smooth until they decided to hire a few new people.
One of these girls was just too nice and beautiful. Like, not only she was smoking hot (in my book at least) she even was smart, funny and into all the nerdy stuff we love.
Too bad she was already engaged to another guy in the office, like, not my office but the one next to it and I kinda knew the guy.

The girl messaged me (first) and we started chatting and seeing each other quite often after work. She even convinced her bf that it was not a big deal, and I was just a friend (which was true at first).

After a couple of "dates" I mustered all my courage and I touched her hand. She did not really play along. We were both uncomfortable and she started crying. I was kinda upset too, I did not want to make her feel sad... it was quite horrible for a first time, but we kept seeing each other and things got better.

After a month or so we got to real steamy stuff. We would kiss passionately and hold hands, sometimes even at the office, with colleagues around the corner or the cuckie bf in the next room (man, that made me so hard, I am a horrible human being). I would let her caress and pamper my cock through my pants to the point I had throbbing erections and pre cum dripped from the tip.

After work, we would often meet for a drink or two (or ten) and spend some quality time in my car. Boy, she was wild! I remember one of the first times, we just agreed to get in the back of the car, no questions asked, we both wanted that so bad.
We started kissing and touching each other with such a burning passion. It was heaven. She would unzip me and start wanking my cock like crazy (a bit too hard maybe) and I was just so incredibly horny. My cock looked so much bigger then and she was incredibly voracious.

I am all out of space. Do you guys want me to continue?
>>
>>4563032
>She's got a small vagina and I don't have a small dick. It takes like a week of foreplay and penetration attempts before I can get it in. Once I finally get it in, I still can't go balls deep. I'm slowly trying to get her into anal and she's loving it so far. I hope I can get her to let me fuck her ass so maybe I can go balls deep. Last weekend I finally legit fingered her ass and she orgasmed hard as fuck.

Hello Anon it's me anon you responded to.

I wish that tiny pussy ex was into anal as she wouldn't let me anywhere near her butthole. She's dating one of my fraternity brothers who is still in school and I hope for her sake that he has a smaller dick than me.
>>
>>4564438
Hello anon it's me anon that you responded to after I anon responded to you anon

Lol literally every girl I've been with has said no to anal and that there's no way they'd like it. I tell them otherwise and they ease up and go crazy for it. Every single one
>>
>No girlfriend
>No wife
>cannot be NTRd
And that's my personal NTR story

sorry for the sample.
>>
>>4564460
Cannot be cucked if I don't have a girlfriend/wife.
*tap mah head
>>
>>4563494
>>4563695
Yeah, there was some really bad stuff. I'd say it's by far the worst thing I've ever done. Usually we'd just be fooling around at her place, and I'm pretty sure he was in his room most of the time, hearing everything, but I'd never actually see him. But there were a few of times that I feel really bad about. These other ones weren't my fault really, but still. I apologize in advance since I'm not a good writer or anything.

First incident:
>One time we got home really late, it was definitely after 4am but not dawn yet. She kept insisting that she wanted to do it in the bathroom in these really weird, uncomfortable positions like you see in porn sometimes. Like one was me standing up and holding her all the way off the ground, with he back against the door. I thought it was weird and kind of annoying, because she normally wasn't pushy, and it gets really tiring holding someone up like that. But I didn't realize until I woke up the next day that it was a "jack-and-jill" style bathroom, with one door leading to her room and one door leading to his bedroom. So I know he must have been woken up by us because it was so fucking loud from the pounding on his door and the noises she was making.

There were two other incidents, but they won't fit here, so I need to split them up. 1 sec.
>>
>>4564641
Second incident (part 1):
>There was another time where I was sleeping over in her bed and all of a sudden one morning she shook me awake and dragged me half-asleep to a different room in order to have sex. I was barely awake, and wasn't really processing what was happening at first. Then I realized we were in her ex's bedroom, and when I asked her about it, she started laughing and said some weird thing about his laptop. I was even more confused than before, but I didn't care enough to ask more questions. She was doing it really quietly this time, so I figured this didn't have anything to do with her ex, since she wasn't trying to be all loud for him like she normally was. But after a few minutes I heard the front door open and she turned around with this big creepy smile on her face and shushed me. The door to the bedroom opened and he took a step in before he looked up and saw us. It was a really bad position we were in too - it was that one where you're on your back and the girl is facing away from you, you know? So he must have seen everything. He turned around immediately and walked out, yelling something like "Jesus Emily, what the fuck is wrong with you!?" and she started laughing. When he was in the hallway, out of sight, he yelled something like "you can't do that! That's MY room!". And she said something about how it wasn't his room since he wasn't paying the rent and refused to leave, and they both kept arguing while I was inside her, it was easily the craziest moment of my life. Eventually he walked off, and we kept going after that, she started making way more noise, like usual. I think he was waiting in the living room for us to finish, because after some time passed (maybe ten minutes?) he walked back down the hallway, still really angry and yelled at us from around the corner. He was saying some stuff like "Emily will you just fucking stop it! I need to get my laptop! I can't be late to work again!"
>>
>>4564643
Second incident (part 2):
She was like "Just come and get it then! No one's stopping you!" They yelled at each other a few more times and it was really fucking uncomfortable, but eventually he had no choice but to walk inside. He tried to avoid looking at us, but it was a really small room and he had to walk around the bed to get to his night-stand, which is where the laptop bag was. It was a realy small gap between the bed and the wall, so he ended up being only like two feet away from touching us, I think. Once he picked up the laptop bag, it must have been empty because it was really light and he looked over at her saying something like "Emily, where the fuck is it? Where did you put it!?" She didn't answer at first and instead said some other fucked up shit to make him feel back, like this is what a real man's dick looks like or look how it's stretching me out, I don't really remember what exactly because this is the sort of thing she'd shout all the time when we were fucing and he was nearby. He kept looking at her, getting more and more mad, asking where it was. She eventually said "okay okay, I'll show you" and she pulled it out and stood up, but then she bent over and said "just kidding!" and put it in her mouth, that way he'd had to watch it since he was looking at her. He was really losing it, and looked away, started looking around the room on his own, opening the closet and drawers and stuff. I feel bad admitting it, but it was really hot, and I told her I was about to cum. She got excited and said "wait wait!" and then climbed back on top, saying something like "Derek! Look! He's gonna cum inside me! I never made HIM wear a condom! Look, look!" After I finished and she pulled it out, she laid down on top of me and said to him "okay, it's underneath the bed." He crawled down and got his laptop, and was definitely crying by this point, say "fuck you" over and over while he walked out.
>>
>>4564644
Third incident (part 1):
>This one was the last incident chronologically, and it was at a different girl's apartment. It was me and three girls from work, we here all were drinking and playing some video games. Then Emily showed up with her ex, since they both knew the girl who owned this apartment. But apparently her ex didn't know that I was going to be there, so he was really upset as soon as he walked in. She came over and sat down on the couch all happy but he just stood at the door, not making eye contact and eventually mumbling some stuff like "I don't feel good, could you give me the keys, I'll wait in the car". Everyone was just like "what's wrong with you, stop being shy and just sit down". Anyways, it went fine in the beginning and I think Derek was even starting to loosen up when it was finally his turn to play. Then while he was busy playing, Emily loudly says to the others something like "oh hey! I promised to show you guys those pictures! One sec." The other girls acted really weird, like one looked embarrassed, covered her mouth, laughed, and was like "ummmm...." Another girl pushed Emily and said something like "No! Not now weirdo! Give me that" and tried to take the phone from her. But Emily continued messing around on her phone, until she finally said "there!" and held it up to the other girls.One girl, this really short, kinda chubby asian girl with glasses, said something like "Oh my god, ew! Not cool!" and threw her hands up while she stood up and walked away. Another girl was a little older than the rest, she was engaged and had a kid, and she continued to cover her mouth as she smiled and laughed, then looked up towards Derek and me, saying something to Emily like "are you crazy!?"
>>
>>4564647
Third Incident (part 2):
>The final girl was this really skinny black girl who was a real bitch - she went through guys a lot and was way too open about sexual stuff. First she said "oh shit!" and leaned over to look closer, then said "lemme see that!" and snatched the phone from Emily. She was like "damn! is that really you, Alex?" and held up the phone for me to see. It was two side-by-side pics Emily had put together, one was a picture of my dick with a ruler next to it that she had taken in order to send to her boyfriend, and the other picture was the same sort of picture with Derek's dick (I assume) next to a ruler that she must have taken back when they were dating. I was mortified and shouted at Emily, which of course confirmed to the other girls that it really was me. Derek must have seen because he just left the game, didn't even pause it, and walked out the door. The older girl was very sweet, and said to him something like "no, don't leave, it's not a big deal". After he walked outside she yelled at Emily saying that that was a really fucked up thing to do and she should be ashamed of herself, then went outside to comfort Derek. The black girl still had the phone and wouldn't stop talking about the pic until I made emily take it back and delete it. That whole thing really killed the mood and everyone started to leave shortly after.

That incident was the last straw for me and I didn't do anything with her again. Never even saw her again, since by that point she wasn't working with us anymore. I know some guys here might think it's hot, but that's a real invasion of privacy for me and it really pissed me off. It makes things awkward and it could even potentially have cost me my job (I used to be Emily's supervisor, so the relationship was against the rules). The moral of this story is: don't stick your dick in crazy. It's just not worth it.

Sorry if this whole thing is kind of anti-climactic, but yeah, those are the main ones.
>>
>>4564400
k
>>
>>4563213
Do it
>>
>>4564649
Dear lord! Emily is brutal and Derek is a pathetic cuck!

Did he finally leave her and move out of the house?

Man, i understand she wants Derek to leave but why punish so much!

Also, Derek is pathetic!

So what happened to them now? Did he finally move out?

Also she shouldn't have invaded your privacy! Bloody Bitch!
>>
>>4563760
>2017
>doesn't know how to greentext

cmon
>>
>>4564861

> I hate green, that's why i didn't do it. Hope you are happy now!
>>
>>4563909
>>4563912
>>4563916

Better then most hentai NTR, 10/10 would read and fap again.
>>
>>4564853
I don't know for sure if he moved out or what, like I said I cut off contact with her after that. But I do know that she eventually moved to a different city last year.
>>
>>4565307
Well, at least beta cuck is free from her suffering.

Good thing you cut contact.
>>
>>4564649
Great stuff, you really got my dick hard. I would love to see pics of the girl and or derek maybe, you could censor the faces.
>>
>>4557860
It's normal for women to have a puffy tummy unless they are very thin (or straight up skinny) or work out a lot. I did live (nude) drawing for years so I've seen a lot of women with those.
>>
>reddit is full of cucks
>4chan is full of bulls
Huh really made me think...
>>
lmao you nerds are pathetic with the ntr fanfic
>>
>>4557997
>perky goff
a what?
>>
>>4563207
Nobody actually believes that's real.
>>
>>4557337
>>4557341
You may have given me a boner, but that doesn't mean you're not a scumbag
>>
>>4567894
So many cucks in reddit! All wanting their woman to pounded by bull while they stay in the corner watching her being pumped stroking their little pecker! Pathetic!
>>
>>4563671
These two things are not mutually exclusive.
>>
Walked in on wife and best friend having sex. Learned they've been doing it behind my back even before we were married
>>
>>4567998
That's more netorare. A lot of stuff defines them as synonyms, but I think there's a difference.

Netorare is when the main character's love interest is getting stolen.

Netori is when the main character is stealing someone's love interest.

Unless you wanna do a story time from your friend's perspective, It's kinda outta place here.
>>
>>4564649
Jesus dude, that is some fucked up shit. Can't believe you stayed that long with her. She is nuts.
>>
>>4557341
Sooner or later you will think you have lost everything, but it was never yours in the first place.
>>
>>4563095
Not like you haven't already cheated though. Finish the job like a man.
>>
LOL all these virgins and their fake-ass stories.
>>
>>4562945
Lol I would've shot your dumb ass and my wife's dumb ass. Alrdy forewarned her just incase. I'd rather die than pay child support for life while she good on dicks and boy am I taking her and the sad sack of fetishist cuck porn fag with me if it happens. But she's loyal and were happy :)
>>
i've fucked a few guys girlfriends. its bittersweet because i love fucking but it pretty much confirmed for me that women are sluts and statistically my future wife/gf will cheat on me too
>>
>>4557344
you sould both come clean and see if he'll do a threesome
>>
>be me in HS
>new girl in school
>she becomes part of our friendgroup
>friend likes her, we find out
>i spontaneously ask her out a week later for some reason
>we end up fucking even further down the road

Still no idea why i did that

I lost my virginity to that girl actually

What the fuck was i even doing in high school
>>
Lost my virginity to a married lady. The couple were swinger-type people, though, so it doesn't really count when you get the guy's permission and everything..
>>
I got one

>working overnight retail
>occurred to me that most women are pretty horny on that shift
>got to be with 7 broads from that place
>4 a year was my best record
anyways
>this mid 40's spanish milf starts working there
>part time so shes only there for a few days of the week at a time
>eventually becomes full time
>never paid her much attention besides being polite to her as she was nice to me
>one night stacking some pallets together
>see her bending over at the waist to get to the bottom shelf just 5 feet from me
>shwing.jpeg
>whisper for her to look over at my direction
>boner is going to the side of my thigh
>pull the pants down on it so she can see the width and length of it pretty easily
>boxers dont hide boners well
>she gasps and asks if its 8 inches
>flattering but no its maybe 5.5'' on a good day but mostly got girth to it
>flirt with her for months asking when we gonna bone
>eventually come up to her when no one is around, grab her wrists, and pull them criss-cross to her sides so that her cleavage pops out more
>she gives a light gasp that someone might see us
Months go by
>she succumbs to the thought of cheating on her husband, the only guy shes ever been with
>ask if I could creampie her, she says shes too old to have another kid
>one day asks for my number saying she'll call me
>next day gives me a print-out map from the googles for where to go to meet her
>calls me after our shift from a private number
>go over and have a glass of wine for both of us cause shes still nervous
end up in a dark bedroom where the only light is the open doorway
>gets naked and shes got this cute little bush thats neatly trimmed
>fuck her soft and slowly, leading up to a fast and hard fuck
>she gets on top and grinds
>never liked grinding, cant feel much
>suddenly fluid everywhere cause she came
>my turn
1/2
>>
>>4576129
>her pussy was so shallow from taking little 3'' mexican cock for the last 22 years
>have to hold her ass cheeks apart and give quick little thrusts to cum
>eventually cum buckets inside her
>mfw not a bad fuck but I'd rate it 5/10 just cause I couldnt go balls deep and she didnt respond to my clit stimulation while I fucked her doggy style
>all this happened in a house she was watching over while a friend was out on business
>take a shower and she bends over to kiss my dick lightly, thanking me for my time while still washing the cum out of her snatch
>the same bending over she did when I first laid eyes on her

I miss you, Irma.

Also should note she had the cutest spanish accent, could speak english great but that slight accent just made it even hotter
>>
>>4553286
This one could be 2 parts I'll try to condense it, this happened 4 years ago
>be 28
>6'2, spanish descent, well built
>in a relationship since middle school we'll call her Eliza
>she's the coolest chick you'll ever meet loves comics, movies and kinky shit
>she's 5'6, french descent, athletic, flat stomache, full b- cups, puffy pink nipples with black hair kinda looks like amanda bynes
>she has a best friend she's known since before we met we'll call her Andrea
>she's 5'2, hispanic/german, slender, cute tummy, small d's, tiny nipples with dirty blond hair kinda lookes like the chick from Die Antwood
>she's always been the third wheel but we don't mind she's really nice and is a chef
>looked out for her since since forever cuz she's always been too nice for her own good
>we have a ritual where we spend saturdays together since she nor I have any living relatives
>we game, watch movies, go hiking or camping an all around good time
>fiance likes to watch me fuck and dominate other women
>started in high school
>going on for a while until the crabs incident
>Andrea volunteered to be the "other woman" for years to avoid any more love travelers
>fun was had by all
>Andrea meets "Cooper" at a bar with us
>Cooper tattoo'd, 5'8, hipster wannabe
>our fun time stopped shortly after that, understandably
>still were great friends and our saturday rituals didn't stop
>start noticing things
>Cooper moved in with her and didn't pay rent, didn't work more than part time
>Andrea started showing up late to our saturdays
>Cooper avoids us
>Andreas cards would suddenly be forgotten at home
>Andrea needed rides to work almost every other day
>Cooper would rack up tabs at where Andrea worked when she wasn't there
>fraternal instincts tingling
>Eliza texts me
>"GET HOME NOW"
>>
>>4576683
>arrive in a hurry
>Andreas clothes are torn and bruises all over her arm and legs
>side note: no rape took place he just manhandled her in public
>she wanted to buy me a shirt she liked so he dragged Andrea to the parking lot and pinched, kicked and made her walk to my place
>see red
>drive to Coopers friends' house
>they're listening to random hip hop drinking on their porch
>Cooper walks up with his little asian crew
>manhandle Cooper while his dickless mates just stand there
>suffice it to say our fun times resumed shortly after, that same night actually
>Cooper was out of the picture
>a month later
>Cooper was back in the picture, fuck
>happily our fun times didn't stop
>Andrea sais Cooper is a changed man
>Eliza flat out sais I don't want to see him again or i'll gut him
>Andrea has changed though
>she actually fucks me back and talks dirty
>Eliza is enjoying our sessions and joins in more and more
>this goes on for 5 months
>Andrea is more confident and affectionate toward me
>Eliza gets off on the idea of her stealing me away
>fucking love these girls
>Eliza wants to make Andrea permanently part of our relationship
>"okay" pokerface.gif
>Eliza texts me a thumbs up emoji while at work the next day
>text back "what about cooper?"
>20 minutes later
>"she's not comfortable going back to a physical relationship with him yet lol" <- exact text
>incorporate phonecalls to Cooper during our sessions
>make a video of the sunset from one of our hikes while I'm fucking her off camera
>she was in a relationship with him for 4 more months
>she didn't renew her lease and moved in with us
>she just sort of never bothered breaking up with him
>i like to think Cooper is out there somewhere still thinking he's in a relationship with Andrea
>>
>>4555154
>>4555093
>>4554554
>>4554542
>>4554529
>>4554502
I am a divorce lawyer if It can be proven that the wife was cheating the dad gets full custody if he chose. if he chose to not take custody then he doesn't have to pay child support. Of course this is all assuming this is a normal/average scenario.
>>
>>4557304
>Well, that's what you get for writing a shitty harem story.
Was going to post this
>>
>>4557997
So you fucked him ? Or he fucked you ?
>>
>>4558025
>the ass was fat
Got me
>>
>>4576683
>>4576687

I need a doujin about this
>>
>>4562945
sauce?
>>
>>4557328
detailed stories, please!
>>
>>4564400
more
>>
>>4553286
>irl
>addicted to dick
>ntr
This board needs a mental evaluation test before being allowed to browse or post.
>>
>>4564649
What about the black chick?
>>
>>4554241
that cunt ruined best girl
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.