[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verdict on Taimanin Asagi 3 Ep.2?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

I know it's raw, but if you've streamed it or downloaded it, I'm interested in the general reception.

Personally I thought it was better than the first episode and better than TA2 overall. It seems they are on an upward curve, but I'm suspicious that it's really just the source material since TA3 VN was so good.

Download: https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2253172

Stream: (shit quality): http://hentaipad.net/taimanin-asagi-3/2/
OR
http://hentai.animestigma.com/taimanin-asagi-3-episode-2/
>>
File: pic_39.jpg (306KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pic_39.jpg
306KB, 1280x720px
Pregnant orc fuck was way too short
>>
File: pic_32.jpg (435KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pic_32.jpg
435KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: pic_34.jpg (390KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pic_34.jpg
390KB, 1280x720px
Honestly though, FINALLY seeing pregnant Asagi got me diamonds
>>
Oh yeah, official site and all the screens + trailer.
http://www.ziz-entertainment.com/zizd013/top.html
>>
File: pic_10.jpg (377KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pic_10.jpg
377KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: pic_19.jpg (297KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pic_19.jpg
297KB, 1280x720px
>>
Pretty boring to be honest. Tentacle sscene was boring. The dick chicks were wasted, should of had them fight her in the arena, beat her up then dp her.
>>
>>4552693
I thought this scene in the game was supposed to be a bad end? Like, Asagi kills them after this or something.
>>
live action shit and now butchering ta3 after destroying 2 make it fucking stop can we just get fucking izm's again?
>>
Game 3 is the last one, it resets next game where they go back in time, that's why her getting knocked up didn't matter no more. A new and younger Asagi will take her place.
>>
>>4552698
hell yeah
>>
>>4552687
Sadly, it was utterly disappointing.
The animation quality was laughably bad.

The scenes were interesting, only because they adapted the TA3 VN.
Even then, every single scene was a more tame, slow and underdeveloped copy of a great scene from the game.
>>
>>4552995
I agree. Ziz can't fucking put any effort into even the most popular hentai franchises in the world.
>>
are they still using shaky camera movement? I can't stand it
>>
>>4552698
>>4552689
This made the episode for me but it was too damn short.
>>
>>4553844
They don't, but they've managed to still make things worse.

Far worse.
>>
>>4552687

speaking of, when will a new taimanin asagai vn come out

I'm sick and tired of this cards bullshit
>>
>>4552828
Taimanin 0 never
It will probably be a disappointment anyway
Nothing can top the IZM 04 CG set
>>
>>4554100
A reboot, Taimanin Asagi 0, was supposed to come out last year but got pushed into this year.

Not much has come out of it, except an amazing Murasaki redesign.
>>
>>4554114
A new game means better chances for Asagi's inclusion in future IZMs.
Or are they no longer doing those, in favor of the card game?

At any rate, even if the game disappoints, of which I think there is just a very small chance, at least we'll simply have more Taimanin content outside of the card game. Which is a very good thing, because that shit's almost as tame as the recent OVAs.
>>
Makai Kishi Igrid 2 when?
>>
Nothing can beat the original four episode series. Even if Murakami came back now I doubt he could do any better.
>>
>>4554127
this.
>>
>>4554145
God Murakami is the best. He would put more speed and violence in the animation.
>>
>>4552687

Is Asuka going to get any scenes?
>>
>>4552687
I actually liked it, love the Taimanin series so is no problem for me, I´m still waiting for the adaptation of Yukikaze 2
>>
sub when?
>>
>>4554322
what, you mean just the adaptions right?
>>
I didn't understand what happened to the guy in the end?
>>
>>4554322
It just seems so foreign to me to be able to appreciate the recent OVAs, if you actually like the VNs. The difference jn quality is just too great.
>>
>>4552687
Horrible.
>>
>>4555067
Well duh. If you're comparing it to the VN, even Murakami's works fell flat.
>>
>>4555164
At least he didn't blatantly copy every scene from the VN and added some original scenes.
And as shit as the shaky cam was, the animation made the scenes look as rough/brutal as TA was intended.
>>
>>4554412
Yea the adaptation of the Yukikaze 2 game, that Kosaka makes my dick diamonds and also love the other games

>>4555067
Well you can´t compare the VN to the adaptations but still it´s nice seeing it like this
>>
>>4555361
>Well you can´t compare the VN to the adaptations
Yes, you can. They're adaptations.
>but still it´s nice seeing it like this
Massively disagree.
>>
>>4552687
>You can barely call this shit animated
>VA was poor
>No Ingrid, no Black
>As in episode 1, taking interesting scenes and only adapting the boring portions
>SKIPPING OVER THE ENTIRE FUCKING ARENA AND OTHER POSSIBLE SCENES

It's a fucking insult to anyone who is a fan of TA3.
At least the shitfest that was the TA2 animation tried to adapt most of the VN.
>>
>>4556486
>>No Ingrid, no Black
Ingrid is only exist in Asuka route. The anime is (still) in Asagi route.
>>
>>4556558
>Ingrid is only exist in Asuka route
That's blatantly false. Same goes for Black/
Ingrid only has sex scenes in Asuka's route.

But let's not pretend they're following the routes, because they're very obviously not.
And besides, if Ingrid was to have a part (like Asuka probably will), they're have previewed her character in the site like they did with Asuka.
The whole TA3 adaptation is turning into a bigger shitshow than TA2.
>>
>>4556567
There is clearly only one solution: Make an Ingrid game.
>>
>>4556684
The world needs more people who think like you.
>>
sub when?
>>
File: fKHKcIH.jpg (600KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fKHKcIH.jpg
600KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>4561120
At least someone knows the true worth of TA is found in the VNs.
Just look at how good it can actually look.
>>
>>4552687
Did they actually show the scene where Murasaki and Sakura are getting killed?
>>
>>4562116
Of course not.
>>
When will the English sub be out
>>
nyaa is being kill again, fugg

and this >>4564196
>>
>>4564196
>>4564357
Translation is out.
>>
>>4566254
not interested anymore, the animation is shit.
>>
How accurate is this to the VN? I've run through TA3 but idk if I should bother with this if it's just gonna be a shitshow like 1 and 2's OVAs. :(
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.