[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shikkoku no shaga the Animation - Episode 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

Have you guys watched this yet?

Pink Pineapple went full "make hentai great again" what was the production budget for this, it was actually well made.
>>
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2253540
>>
pink pineapple are taking lessons from trump
>>
Shit was top tier and that fucking ED lmao this honestly could've passed as an R rated anime of sorts

Episode 2 when
>>
>>4552013
Nishikawa takahashi with another god tier work yet again
>>
I hope the kid gets cucked.
>>
>>4552013
>First animation is 3 fps

Are you guys serios
>>
dat spider tho
>>
File: 936876novelty1.jpg (100KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
936876novelty1.jpg
100KB, 400x566px
>>4552013
It was great. The only disappointing thing was the main girl didn't get any scenes. Vanilla or NTR, I just want to see her get fucked.
>>
>>4552242

don't worry she'll appear in the sequel made by another studio
>>
>>4552242
Just wait. maybe if we get a second episode
>>
>>4552013
Blood and guts does not make a good hentai
>>
Hey since this is a pinkpine apple related work does anybody know if hachishaku hachiwa keraku meguri igyou kaikitan episode 1 will get another episode?
>>
>>4552470
this desu
>>
>>4552242
>never ever ss scene

it hurts
>>
>>4552470
pleb
>>
So I'm gonna give it a 7/10 solely for that amazing scene with the bald guy fucking all those nymphs. After that there wasn't much else. I'm not really into "monster" girls, and the killing of the men and the girl/demon was pretty lame I don't really like that type of stuff in my hentai.

Also too much "plot" for me. I just wanted to watch some nice sex scenes and a little bit of story, not the other way around.

Once again fat bald men shown why they are the best for hentais.
>>
File: shogun's harem.png (361KB, 1031x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shogun's harem.png
361KB, 1031x1080px
>>4552952
these chicks are hot
>>
I really can't get myself to like the animation style. It's too wacky for me to find it sexually appealing. Never was a fan of the animator.
>>
>>4552943
sicko
>>
>>4552362
>another studio
what the fuck?
>>
>>4552952

That's not how you get investors though, someone must have poured some amount of money into this to influence other investors to show that erotic anime can still be "kino" if they get the right funding who knows, this could have the domino effect and actually make other studios start putting in quality.

At least we can all finally agree, it's been a long time since a studio actually used some effort and not saying this was that great it was just better than years of crap works coming out recently.
>>
This is shit
Extremely exagerrated movements while fucking ruins it for me
Reminds of the Rance adaptation
>>
I actually thought this was pretty good. Fapworthy.
>>
>>4553085
A bit exagerated yes, but it still beats 95% of modern h—anime for having actual animation instead of being 3 frames per second with inconsistent proportions between each frame, or tracing a manga illustration and animating some automated motions like in those cheap flash adaptations of last decade.
>>
>>4553082

What's the point? Just make regular anime with some sort core sex scenes instead?
>>
Was this an original thing or is it an adaptation?
>>
>>4552013
Got around to subbing it. Took a while because a good series deserves a good release. Get it here:
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2255172
>>
I loved the designs and how the scenes played out but god fucking dammit was there little of it.

They really should've done a more fleshed out scene of those priestess girls instead of just some odd gangbang scene and frantically edited, quickly finished sex between them and the priests. A whole scene on this grey haired chick would have been heaven.

In general, there weren't enough wide shots and sex scene time. Too many close-ups and too little full body shots for my tastes.
>>
>>4552362
>sequel made by another studio
inb4 Queen Bee the true saviours of hentai
>>
I just want something like Sora no Iro...
>>
>>4552013
is this based off an eroge or h manga? is it an original work?
>>
>>4553782
>Queen Bee

Don't even joke about things like this
>>
>>4553860
>Shikkoku no shaga

Totally original.
>>
>>4552362
>>4553074
Yeah, why would they do that?! This was great as it is.
>>
>>4552362
>Nope! read the Pink Pineapple's official blog of Shikkoku no shaga, Nishikawa stated it'll be 4 episode original.
>>
>>4555188
>and he isn't changing studio
>>
Its just me or Hentai animation has become a bit too extreme.

In the sense of the size of the tits, the facial expressions and liquid flying everywhere.

I'm not exactly a vanilla fag, but I wish old "clean" hentai came back with slender bodies and normal moans
>>
the ending theme is fucking comfy
any info on the title and full version of the song?
>>
>>4553628
thanks!
>>
>>4552013
I'm still waiting for Baku Ane: Otouto Shibocchau zo ep 2
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 299x168px
bump
>>
I don't think we'll have NTR in this one.

The bald guy is dead, the handsome guy is dead either...

She'll fuck him and it'll be more about she's saving him from being raped and devoured by other monster girls.

This land way is more dangerous to guys.

But maybe we'll never see a sequel.

I'm waiting for Baku Ane 2 too. That blonde girl...
>>
>>4552013

The generic cookie-cutter face kills it.

Like what the fuck the over the top fluid animation is alright, but every each one of them has the same lazy ass face.
>>
>cute guy never gets the fuck
>just generic bald ugly old man
Waste of animation.
Rance and Baku Ane are still the only good things this company has made.
>>
>>4553082

none of that matters if don't make any profit out of it
>>
>>4552952
>Once again fat bald men shown why they are the best for hentais.
Why? Because you're fat and bald in real life?
>>
too much of a fatass showing
every few seconds you have to look at his ugly mug
>>
>>4552013

I thought the animation was good, I liked the curvy women, the internal shots and cum were really well done, and the sense of overwhelming passion...

However its frustrating when all of that goes into something that turns out spooky/gory etc... monster girls are okay if you want, but shit... killing the guys that aren't trying to rape them? Not cool. In this one its the gore and whatnot that kind of ruins it in my opinion; I don't mind the storyline and all, but if they're going to have the gore at least not let it be a part of the sex itself; keep it distant, (like when the tengu priestess was killing the monsters etc.. ).

I've found that some of the hentai with the best animation, most passion, curvy women that are animated well and look very soft, best sex with lots of deep internal cumshots etc... sometimes have some crappy element that ruins it - ugly gross men , mostly NTR, gore, exclusively rape driven etc... not everything needs to be pure vanilla, but I would like to see something like Shaga quality animation without some of the spoiling crap.

Oh speaking of old guys.... there was one H-anime that managed to have an older guy with a huge cock, who was also relatively nice looking and overall a nice guy. He was fucking some callgirl if I recall who found him so good that she basically fucked him for free. In fact, I feel like it may have had a similar animation style to Shaga here.... but it was striking to me as it was like the only guy with a "dad bod" who was not gross and fucked damn well without being a horrible person either.
>>
>>4552013
I like the art style and animation quality. I hope the boy gets ntr'd and FeMC gets raped.
When is episode 2 coming out?
>>
>>4561328
Don't cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>4560783

>Rance and Baku Ane only good thing

>Blue haired girl raped by giant orc and tortured to death, in one short scene instead of long fucking scene with portag.

>Baku Ane, only 1 episode, only 2 sisters, the blonde with largest tits and the petite one are left out.
>>
>>4562777
Nice cherrypicking. Point is Rance and Ryou are at least attractive instead of gross ugly old men for gross ugly virgins to self-insert as.
>>
>>4561694
What edge? That shit is not new for a hentai.
>>
>>4553782
kill me
>>
>>4552013
>shikkoku no shaga the Animation - Episode 1
This was really bad
>>
tfw no Spiderfu to rape then bite your head off FeelsBadMan
>>
>that orgy scene with strap girls
Motherfucker too shortttttttttttttt
>>
>>4552013
The quality was amazing for it. The ending blew it from a 9/10 to 10/10
>>
This is another "old fat guy rapes cute girls" kind of hentai isn't it?
>>
>>4552013
Animation was great but the scenes and girls are absolute dogshit. The protagonists (I assume) at least have a nice design but they seem to just roll around killing monster girls instead of getting fucked. I guess I have to respect a hentai trying to have a plot but what a damn waste.
>>
Was I the only one to get a little sick when the guy stuck his hand into that bug girls abdomen?
>>
>>4552013
If I look past the parts that were like 3 frames of animation then it was pretty good, I enjoyed it. The story really got in the way of the sex scenes which is a problem. Honestly, this would work better as a regular anime considering what they were trying to do. Personally I (as silly as this probably sounds) think they should have just had a disk that focuses on story like a regular anime and have the sex scenes be a different disk. They could spend more time on both, would have taken longer and cost more but that's just my idea, it would never really happen.
>>
>>4565078
Hell no
>>
>>4555315
singer : 和田直華
title : treasures
>>
>>4555315
https://soundcloud.com/freeusemusic/nsk-v706-11-treasures
>>
File: 01251228_58881b4847a4d.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
01251228_58881b4847a4d.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>4561028
Im glad I am not the only one who feels this way. It grosses me out. I wish amakano episodes were 30 minutes long instead of 16. Amakano might be the best vanilla game/hentai anime.
>>
>>4565717
>>4565720
Thanks anon
>>
>>4564999
Yeah, nothing but ugly dude action. Don't watch it.
>>
>>4563181
>What edge?
>I hope the boy gets ntr'd and FeMC gets raped.
This is 100% edgelord shit.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.