[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is trying to learn Korean from hentai a good idea?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 03.jpg (446KB, 720x5000px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
446KB, 720x5000px
Is trying to learn Korean from hentai a good idea?
>>
>>4539828
Do not use anime/hentai to learn a foreign language.

It's like learning English from Looney Tunes.
>>
Probably not a good idea, what's the source of that picture though? :)
>>
>>4539828
Pls tell me the source of the pic op
>>
>>4542209
>>4542223
Domesticate the housekeeper, OP probably found it on yomanga
>>
>>4542310
Thanksss
>>
>>4539828
If you want to know how to only say, "wrong hole onii-chan", then go ahead
>>
>>4539936
Doujin are the only things simple and short enough for me to be able to read, though.
>>
>>4539936
I learned basic english from old cartoons
>>
>>4539936

you can still learn from them without talking like bugs bunny, dipshit
>>
>>4539828
I'm am so fucking tired of this paneling layout.

Who in their right fucking mind thought it was a good idea?
>>
>>4539828
too much white space
>>
>>4539828
Uh... for Hentai yes, from hentai no.
If you didn't know, Korean have a lot of virgins, so you can go get laid and pop yours with one.
Or feel what it's like to deflower that tight pussy for once if you've never experienced one...
>>
>>4543146
buttttt with Trump running our country the way he is, prb hard to go there ans have them want to bang a white dude, but if you're black, well tough luck too unless you speak Korean they're not going to be amaze since some of they racist too, but speaking Korean gets you laid, (y)
>>
>>4543147

You have no idea what your talking about.

>>4543146

You are a bit closer to the mark.

Having lived in Korea for several years, and being conversational in the language, I can tell you two things. First, knowing Korean is not a prerequisite for getting in a Korean girls panties. Second is that white guys in Korea do good for themselves. I cannot tell you how many pathetic, unattractive, and unfit white guys i saw walking dating or married to Korean women who were way to good for them. Seriously, if your looking for a girl above your level go to Korea. You will find one. Maybe not immediately, but you will.
>>
>>4545012

Oh, and to the OP. That is not a good way to learn. Start with some grammar and basic vocabulary, and then if you can't find an actual Korean to talk to watch Korean tv. Reading is good, and by all means read, though i question your choice in materials. I mean you will learn something from them, but it's mostly gonna be sexual slang really. I actually did use them to learn sexual slang so that i would know if before had when the time came but that was after i had a good grasp on the language.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.