[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ring x Mama Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 01.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
01.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Trying this again. Sequel Doujin 3 got scanned. Hopefully the first 2 follow suit.
>>
File: 04.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
04.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: 05.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
05.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>4521595
>>
File: 06.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
06.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>4521596
>>
File: 07.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
07.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>4521597
>>
>>4521599
https://nhentai.net/g/185003/
>>
File: 13.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
13.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>4521604
>>
>>4521594
not sure if i'm confusing this for another title but i thought this hmanga series ended years ago.
>>
>>4521665
It did but Jouji could make an extension of the story as doujinshi - provided there is permission from the publishers I guess?

It's not the first time something like this happened for him or other artists. He also did it for Dokusai Club. Tamaki Nozomu 'continued' the Amazing Eighth Wonder adventures through ero-doujins. Pink Sniper is another that had doujin extensions.
>>
>>4521713
Someone ended up scanning the 3rd volume, but not the first two. Hopefully someone ends up scanning them.
>>
It took me a moment or two to realize this was a continuation. Manabe, like A LOT of artists, ends up having his characters look the same...but definitely happy to see more of this. This is a story that rarely failed to get me diamonds...
>>
Did this ever get an uncensored release? I havn't read it since it finished so long ago.
>>
>>4522375
The original manga never head uncensored parts, so I doubt it.
>>
I like his newest series a lot, the one with the roomie?

Boss is best hentai-fu
>>
Wait there were 5 Chapter of Ring x Mama on Sad Panda before the Fakku purge, are they continuing it?
>>
>>4522915
I think you mean there were 5 volumes of Ring x Mama, just google that with [Joji Manabe] and I'm sure something will come up
>>
>kaisefu no mama translation never
>dokusai club translation never
Why
>>
>>4522375
>>4522727
i think this was asked because i believe fakkou had this on their site, though not sure if they worked on translation, before they went on their licensing hmanga thats now under a paywall. though if it isnt under their wani licensing then they probably havent released it uncensored
>>
File: Image00000.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Image00000.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Don't ever say I never did anything for you.

https://exhentai.org/g/1024641/7529dac298
>>
File: Image00000 (1).jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Image00000 (1).jpg
1B, 486x500px
https://exhentai.org/g/1024642/8641fb7b1c/
>>
>>4528294
>>4528295
thanks now to see if anyone is willing to get a translation going since i believe soba-scans who worked on original release seem to be dead group.
C84, C86, C91 are big gaps for this continued series though probably busy on perhaps his monthly hmagazine series
>>
Is there a name for doujin where one girl is super shameless, and makes other characters do lewd things?

I'm thinking of things like Bricola 2, and the fairy tale OVA.
>>
How come ExHentai only has books 3, 4, and 5?

Does anyone here have the first 2 books of the original?
>>
>>4532675
The likely reason for it is that the series was licensed in the U.S. by Project Hentai and they actually published the first three volumes of the series as physical copies.

As an aside, I have volumes 1 & 2 and I would like to get volume 3 someday. I also just looked at their new web page and it seems 4 & 5 are digital only for some reason. Another of Joji Manabe's series that I'd like to complete is Makunouchi Deluxe of which I only have volume 1 of 3 and 3 is digital only as well.
>>
>>4535874
so his works arent under fakkyu?
>>
>>4539026
No, they aren't licensed by Fakku. The digital versions of the manga volumes they sell cost ~$10 and you can choose what file format to download drm free (.pdf, .cbz, .mobi, .prc, .epub (regular, apple, & kobo formats)).

The only caveat is that they supposedly put a unique serial number somewhere in the file so they trace it back to you if you decide to upload somewhere.

Physical versions cost ~$20 and bundles with physical and digital versions cost ~$25 depending on the manga.
>>
>>4539118
>supposedly put a unique serial number
It's true, but very easy to work around unless you upload the while archive as is; the image files themselves are not tainted.
>>
>>4521594
dat brown skin
>>
>>4521594
I never checked if this got animated, but really this is by far my favourite hmanga, literally perfect. Followed with kyonyuu fantasy as best hentai.
>>
>>4545759
Probably never will get an h adaptation, but I doubt it would live up to the quality.
>>
So whats happening is MC still fucking his harem
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.