[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taimanin Asagi OAV by Murakami is the Best ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>Title: Taimanin Asagi (OAV) / (アニメ) 対魔忍アサギ

>Based on:
"Taimanin Asagi" (erotic video game) by Lilith (Anime Lilith)

>Plot Summary:
Asagi Igawa is a veteran ninja. After defeating an archenemy, Oboro, a long time ago, she thought she could finally settle down. Yet Oboro was revived from death through a pact made with the head demon in the city, and has sworn to take revenge on Asagi by hurting those who are close to her. Asagi, her boyfriend, and her sister Sakura (also a ninja) are some of the targets—they are captured and subjected to extreme emotional and sexual abuse.

Vintage: 2007-02-24

>http://www.pixy-soft.com/product/product04_xx.html
>https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?cats=7_25

>Which female character is your favorite ?
>Which is your favorite scene ?
>What are your thoughts on this series ?
>>
>>4517500
>>
>>4517500
its my favorite series and all three females are my favorite but Asagi is at top.
can't really choose which one is my favorite because each & every scene is fucking gorgeous even the still shots of Asagi, Sakura & Oboro are pretty HOT, but I'll try...
>1st episode
Asagi's gangbang scene with orcs for straight 36 hours.
>2nd episode
Asagi's one on one fuck session with the giant beast "Ou-chan"
Asagi's gangbang scene with 1000 men in the Arena.
Sakura's hardcore rape by Sawaki.
>3rd episode
Sakura's gangbang scene with orcs.
Sakura & Asagi fucked silly by an Old man who is actually a demon.
>4th episode
gangbang orgy of Asagi, Sakura & Oboro at the start

...I almost listed everything
>>
>>4517500
>>4517502
>>4517513
Stop talking to yourself, you fucking moron.
>>
>>4517500
2bh my favorite scene is the first sex scene in the latest Asagi OAV

everything else is shit
>>
>>4517500
Favorite scenes were any that had the orcs in them.

I can enjoy both men and women, so I can appreciate it when a series makes both of them appealing in some form.

Never get tired of seeing these green bastards go to town on Asagi and Sakura.
>>
>>4517500
While I'm not a fan of the shaky-cam, or the new direction they went in with Sakura, I did very much enjoy it.
The animation was fluid and fast, while the new scenarios made it stand out from the game.
>>
>>4517500
huge fan of the eroge but the adaption missed out on some good scenes especially the ta2 jesus christ that was crimnal but when its comes to murakami i prefer prison battle ship
>>
Where I'm a fan of good ole tentacles and monster gang bangs Asagi is the Dragon Ball Z of hentai.
Its over hyped, overplayed, you cant turn a page on /h without seeing Asagi or a reference to Asagi somewhere.
Its plot is sub par dare I say it, BORING.
The scenes in it are well dare I say it again, BORNING! I mean there is nothing new brought to the table plot wise, character wise, animation wise. I mean hell this chick is SUPPOSED to be getting torn down and humiliated yet I just don't give a shit.
There is nothing going on for this except fifty miles per hour fucking and more of that and even more of that.

The game kinda has some quality to it if your one of those "I fucking hate women to the ends of the earth ultra virgin types" Because everything with a vagina gets shafted in the end.

I mean Kuroinu least had a few exceptional scenes. Alas it went to the shits too because it wanted to be like this garbage title.
Both the game and the anime.
By the way this isn't me trolling, this is me being sincere and saying what allot before me have but have just gotten tired of saying it.
We don't see much in the ways of quality hentai these days and you fucker who like this shit are why.
>>
File: 0000001.png (812KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0000001.png
812KB, 1280x720px
>>4517500
I like the scenes where Asagi despite being reluctant & firm ultimately gives in after some hardcore fucking and even assertively participates in sex
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.