[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a reason literally nobody is translating this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image00001_839756865.1024x0.jpg (322KB, 1024x1443px) Image search: [Google]
image00001_839756865.1024x0.jpg
322KB, 1024x1443px
Is there a reason literally nobody is translating this
>>
Because you aren't paying for it.
>>
>>4514510
/thread

OP, if you want it translated so badly, then take one for the team like others have for you and pay for the translation to be done. Sitting back and whining about it not being translated won't change shit.
>>
>>4514524
I thought translations came about out of goodwill and minna ganbare.
>>
>>4514527
Once in a blue moon, sure. But 90% of the translated manga/doujins out there are the result of paid work.
>>
>>4514534
Well shit. Any recommendations for translation groups?
>>
>>4514527
>>4514534
and if you rely on goodwill, of course you might get lucky or you might get the situation you're in, so either pay up or wait (potentially forever)
>>
>>4514507
Do it yourself m8
>>
I can translate it like a retard.
>>
>>4514535
look at groups that have translated the past works in the series, they'd be more familiar with the characters and styling on it if anything.
>>
Let they I want to pay for this, who should i be contacting? What website?
>>
>>4514507
>hello I'm a slut I love cocks my job is to suck cocks all day everyday
>w-wwwoaaah Im a virgin and now this beautiful woman I've met a second ago is about to have very intense sex with me
>oh wow your dick is huuuuuge
>suck suck suck mmmhhh
>wow you came a lot
>oh you can still go
>ooooh ooh so big aaah im having 35 orgasms at once
>woaaah we do anal now
>it's biggest dick Ive ever gotten in me

no need to thank me
>>
File: faptality.jpg (28KB, 600x367px) Image search: [Google]
faptality.jpg
28KB, 600x367px
>>4516951
>>
How much do you need to pay to get a doujin translated usually?
>>
>>4519219
About 1.25 to 1.75 usd per page depending on the translator. But some pages may have too many or too few texts so that rate could still fluctuate. The translator will give you a quote on how much everything will cost. This is usually a take it or leave it offer, not sure if they are willing to give you a breakdown. They aren't keen on bargaining though.

This, mostly, includes everything including editing. If you just want the scripts and can/want to edit yourself or give it to someone who will for free, the price can be lower.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.