/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

対魔忍アサギ3 #02 叶わぬ願い(TA3 EP 2)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 0

Announced on ZiZ and Getchu to be released on feb 24th.

My body is ready.
>>
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943981
>>
The first episode is... decent, though it is nowhere near Pixy's quality. I suppose we just have to accept lower quality hentai by ZiZ Entertainment. It lacks intensity.
>>
I like the first episode, it was the most solid stuff from ziz lately. But quality and runtime is generelly lower nowadays, due to low budgets.

Anyways, low qualitiy exactly it isn´t - compared to most other h-animes ziz stuff is still top tier. Just the animation frames are bad actually, atleast on previous titles, TA3 EP 1 was solid again.
>>
>>4514562
>top tier
TA2 would like to challenge that statement
>>
I really like this series,, I really hope we can see the second game fo Yukikaze animated in the future.
>>
>>4514962
Fuck Yukikaze. Animate other games instead of Asagi and Yukikashit, Lilith!
>>
Delicious brown Sakura

I fucking want it
>>
>>4514429
Don't get your hopes up kid
>>
Any preview pics for it anywhere yet?
>>
can anyone translate the moonspeak to get a semblance of what will happen in ep 2?
>>
What ending will they go with?
>>
>>4515650
If it follows the game :
Asagi gets raped by tentacles and orcs, evil clones of Sakura and Murasaki have been made after killing the originals and they have dicks wich they rape Asagi with.
Sakura will probably be killed in front of Asagi.
>>
I hope Asuka will have her own episode. Her arc felt like NTR to me.
>>
>>4515818
fuck you anon, im still upset that bitch got her own route over any other character
>>
No murakami so who cares?
>>
>>4515826
Asuka in her school uniform is so hot. Her sex scenes were so good too especially when she thinks about her "little brother". Her arc made the game fresh rather than being stale because the sex scenes are almost remakes of those from the previous games. Hopefully the new Asagi game would make reinvent the series again by having a lot of variety rather than just tentacles and orcs.
>>
>>4515874
true but seeing ingrid from the start got my hopes up
>>
So, Kou-kun becomes a tentacle monster and Sakura and the other girl I don't remember her name get a dick?
>>
>>4514429
>thread filled with some weird sort of praise for TA3 EP1
what the fuck is going on
>>
>>4515818
Ah, finally found you. I'm the guy from the comiket thread who was gonna send you a physical doujin to be translated (the durarara one). I tried emailing you a while ago but got no response. Are you around now?

SORRY TO DERAIL THE THREAD GUYS
>>
>>4516941
Your email probably went to my spam box. I'm busy at the moment and I don't think I scan anything. Still interested though, maybe someone else can scan it.
>>
>>4516967
Okay. I'll 'try' and e-mail you once it's done. May take a month or so. Sound gud?
>>
To those who actually played the game, this episode should be where shit gets good. Classic taimanin with a remodeling tentacle chamber and asagi getting fucking serviced. I'm hype, cant wait to buy it.
>>
>>4514523
I liked this style more to be honest.

Asagi looks beautiful and the 1st scene made me cum buckets.
>>
>>4516635
Almost yeah, Kou's powers actually came from the demons who implanted him with it. They transform him into a meatball thing and use him as a catalyst to use the child he impregnated Asagi with to control her.
In the game all of that happens before Sakura and Murasaki are captured though, they changed the sequence of events a bit.

Sakura and Murasaki are killed to create evil clones of themselves, like the demons attempted to in Taimanin Asagi 2. The clones are futanari and eventually rape Asagi.
>>
>no cubbed girl
into the trash it goes
>>
>>4517215
Except the Sakura/Murasaki torture scenario was one of the highlights of the game, and it's completely butchered here.
Shit should've been good already. It's not, though.
>>
>>4515048
Tha Kangoku Senkan series would be awsome to see
>>
>>4518623
This.
>>
>>4518623
Well KS 1 EP 1-4 is already animated. I wonder when they will continue the rest of the series so animate.
>>
>>4518623
This. Very much so.
>>
I still don't trust them to "complete" it anyways.. A finale without Ingrid or something that is devoted to Black and Asagi's final fight for half the episode while cutting everything else sounds like their usual shit..
>>
>>4521438
I think any hope people had, even after TA2, must've been crushed after TA3E1 proved to be as dissapointing as it was.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.