[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New JSK Game: Link

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 9

File: dmfba4uqhd0p.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
dmfba4uqhd0p.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Thy king has returned.
http://www.hentaibedta.net/game-discipline-shoplifting-girl/
>>
Wtf is wrong with hentai devs? He was gone for 4 years and everyone thought he was dead lol and now out of nowhere he release a new game?
>>
Not in english, not worth it. No point in playing a game if you don't know whats going on. No point in seeing an H scene if you don't know what led up to it
>>
Some users on this forum I saw are already translating it as we speak. And i think JSK himself supports this as well
>>
>JSK is back
PRAISE THE LORD, 2017 IS GONNA BE A GOOD YEAR

translation when though
>>
>>4507568
2017 barely stated and jsk made a new game
this is gonna be a good year

translations when though?
>>
>>4509152

OH YEAH
>>
>>4507568
This is literally just a reskin of one of his previous games though.
>>
If there's anyone that can translate google JPEXS flash decompiler.

If you need help, or just don't want to put the translations in/bugfix just let me know.
>>
>>4509325
It's different. Her the hair thingy in her hair is very similar, though
>>
>>4508770
That's fantastic news.
>>
>>4507568
>no demon girl or villainess this time
What a disappointment. His last work was great
>>
>>4509325
No shit. He only makes two kinds of games anyway; chat the girl up to fuck her or beat her into submission.
>>
>>4508770
False....AFAIK.
Forum users are happy with text hooking and machine translation, no good.
>>
Anyone have a 100% file with all the endings/positions unlocked?
>>
>>4510441
What is text hooking? And what does "machine" translation mean? I'm not being dumb, I really am ignorant to these things.
>>
>new JSK game released
>gameplay is dialogue options not stupid combat

TRANSLATION WHEN
>>
>>4507568

any mega links for people that don't want cancer from this fucking website?
>>
>>4509325
it is very similar to Shion Q, which im perfectly pleased with since its one of his best games
>>
JSK thread here (they haven't released a translation yet, but they're working on it)- http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7889
>>
Keeping this thread bumped until translation is released.
>>
>>4510917
"Machine" translation is analogous to Google Translate. It's when a software algorithm performs the translation instead of a person. Therefore it could be totally wrong, or accidentally translate names etc.

Text Hooking is when a tool is used to observe to observe the text being produced by an application.
By combining this with the machine translation, you can capture text as it is being displayed and feed the output into a translation service like Google Translate.

It's crude, but it works. It allows people who don't know much about a language to still muddle their way through games and such, so that's a net win.
>>
Holy shit and pass the corn chips. I thought he was dead.
>>
>>4512472
Thank you for the explanation. That sounds kind of complicated, but as you said, really helpful for when you need it.
>>
game freezes on a grey screen with music when you go to a H scene
>>
>>4512865
Works fine here. Make sure it isn't a problem with your browser:
https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
>Download the Flash Player projector
Then drag and drop main .swf file onto flashplayer_24_sa.exe (assuming you're on Windows)
>>
Holy Shit. He's Alive?
>>
hmmm .exe of a .swf wanna bet got extras in there?
>>
File: Mika.png (1B, 486x500px)
Mika.png
1B, 486x500px
Translation (ver 0.1) for 万引き少女のしつけかた, only the main dialog though, the UI is still in nip. Also this is the uncensored version.

https://mega.nz/#F!og4CHBiT!PAQ9DbkEeWBTIUaK9YiL2A
>>
>>4515106
Bless you, patron soul.
>>
>>4515106
thank you anon
>>
Bumpan
>>
>>4515106
Better (but still bad) version:
https://mega.nz/#!65tV1SpB!C_cIxbpNQVxMC9bVrTYr1SnzbKENPfVKTcwfXapxOKo

>Only Mika-chan.swf looks like translated so far (When she come text is not translated) + desk button corrupted-broken (You deleted text - need fix this or fully redone it from start)
>Because you deleted "Desk" in Japanese on 718 table of text column.
>Here version with translated buttons and ending interface, but like I say before it's need to be redone from start
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=927618&postcount=2896
>>
>>4515106
When I get to an H-scene the screen just goes gray
>>
>>4516819
If you're getting grey make sure you're downloading the 'sub' folder as well as the swf and keep them together

dicking parts don't seem to be translated yet anyway though unfortunately
>>
how many endings are there, anyone know? I got two so far
>>
>>4517272
read the readme, at the bottom it has how to get them all (in japanese)
>>
anyone know the name of the song that plays during h scenes?
>>
Does this guy have a donation link anywhere? I've fapped to so many of his games that I feel bad for downloading them for free all these years.
>>
bunp
>>
>>4518851
yeah, pay for them
>>
>>4507568
He's back? This is incredible news. Thank you so much, OP.
>>
eng when
>>
how to you get the NTR end?
>>
>>4524367
>NTR end
The NTR meme got to JSK too?
>>
Bumping again.
>>
Bump and in case anyone still doesn't get it:
You need to get the sub folder from
>>4515106

Then see
>>4516776
>>
>>4507740
>Not in english, not worth it. No point in playing a game if you don't know whats going on. No point in seeing an H scene if you don't know what led up to it

I agree with this post. I can't play JSK untranslated. Even though I love his games...

Some of the JSK games piss me off though because you must be oddly specific and there is no way to get certain endings without doing things a very very exact way. I'm talking you look at her tits 2 or 4 times instead of 3 and you fucked it...
>>
>>4524411

If it sells, it sells, sadly.
>>
>>4515106
fucking faggots are you retards https://www.comdotgame.com/play/how-to-discipline-a-shoplifting-girl
>>
>>4527727
that's not even translated, faggot.
>>
>>4524367
Technically its netori, not NTR. You fuck her and send a video to the "boyfriend" who's really just an abusive asshole. She gets into it towards the end I think.
>>
I placed the swf inside the sub folder and the H scenes are still blank for me.
>>
English version out yet?
>>
A guy is translating on ulmf, here is the thread, last time, I checked he translated the main story so you can get to the end without a guide http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7889&page=194
>>
Link to the guide? Still not sure how to get all the scenes/endings with the partial translation
>>
File: Untitled.png (1B, 486x500px)
Untitled.png
1B, 486x500px
>>4528033
You don't put the swf inside the sub folder. You put the sub folder and the swf in the same folder together. In this case both the swf and the sub folder are in a folder labeled "Mika Uncensored." It should work after that.
>>
>>4507568
Welp, I got the ending where you treat her good and she turns into your sex friend, and the ending where you rape her right off the bat and force her to come back to the shop against her will.

I get the feeling you can willingly convince her to have sex with you, as several of her lines imply that she's a virgin and completely ignorant on sexual matters. Maybe there's another ending or just something else you can get with her when she's sitting up, as you can still talk to her and she still has that ecstasy bar next to her figure.

I just don't know what combination of snowball and hellhole you gotta do to get another ending though. Apparently there's three more I haven't gotten and they're probably all tied up to the dialogue choices you get in between raising her bars and touching/looking at her, but it could also not be that and it's honestly just not that clear.

Played through the game several times already and I think the idea is hot as hell, especially since I can read some of the lewd dialogue. I just wish getting the extra endings wasn't so obtuse.
>>
>>4528891
As time progresses people will figure it out and there will be either a guide or a version with everything unlocked. Though yeah JSK can have some very annoyingly specific credentials for unlocking things.
>>
>>4527017
I think you're referring to Imouto, the lovers confession trigger right? Look at face 2 times, lmao without a guide it would be almost impossible to figure out
>>
Unrelated note, does anyone have or know where to get JSK games with unlocks?
>>
>>4528891
Punishment (Dead eyed) End - Fail to get any other ending

Lewd End - Make her cum at least three times before sex (This can be done either in the front room or the back, pretty sure you can split it between them but to be safe just make her cum three times in either one). Touching and dirty talk OK.

Netori End - The first finicky one but not too bad. Ask about topics concerning why she stole the item and her "boyfriend". Don't touch her, try to avoid the dirty topics. Once her submission bar is flashing there should be a middle dialogue option that says "Lets give something to your boyfriend". Select that and talk to her again, middle option should be something like "Teach him what it means to have something stolen from him". After that the first sex option should change from "Take her into the back room" to "Lets go to the storage room". Select that for the Netori End.

Lovers - This is the most specific. Don't touch her, don't mention dirty topics even once. Don't mention topics that might be considered risky. Ask about her parents, her boyfriend, why she stole the item. When she asks you things, tell her you're willing to forgive a first offense or that you'll have her write a reflection. Do this until the submission bar is flashing. When she asks you something after she starts crying, tell her you want to hear something else first.If you do everything right at this point the first talk topic should change to "Could he be taking advantage of you?" After that talk to her again and select the top topic "Men don't usually need gifts from those they like" and then talk to her again and select the top topic "Leave him to me". Finally, talk her one last time and select the top topic again. After that it'll go to the Lovers ending, which is definitely the most fleshed one out this time around.
>>
>>4529016
These are most of all of the old games translated and most of them have the all endings unlocked.

https://mega.nz/#!QIElFQQR!RIkaw3z4n...Y--Y-Mxo5G4Z4o
>>
>>4529290
welp, the link fucked itself

>>4529016
just go here
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7889
>>
>>4529290
>>4529293
Much appreciated
>>
I thought these links had all the endings unlocked I'm pretty sure the one for the shoplifter had more .. unless the punishment and laying end are the only endings.
>>
>>4529293
none of the game ones have the endings unlocked
is there any hacked versions
>>
Jesus fuck I want that table scene translation.
>>
File: jsk.png (1B, 486x500px)
jsk.png
1B, 486x500px
Am I missing a bit here? If so how do I get it?
>>
>>4530234
missionary on the desk just make her H and it's one of the two choices
>>
>>4530342
Ah fuck that obvious? Thanks.
>>
>>4529186
It must be random or something. Even after following this, I still can't get the lovers or the netori ending, after seven different tries. Though the sex scenes aren't translated so I guess it doesn't matter. For some reason I have a hard time getting off if I don't know what's being said
>>
>>4530443
Be sure not to click on her boobs to get the lovers ending.
>>
>>4529760
Weird I must have downloaded them from somewhere else. I'll look to see if I can find the link again, but no guarantees. So, I guess google it? I'll post what I find if I get the time to look.
>>
>>4507722
he's probably bored and decided to make a new one
>>
>>4530597
I didn't click on her at all. I just talked and tried to follow the instructions above
>>
>>4527730
learn jap, retard
>>
File: 1438021407468.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1438021407468.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>4530716
lol. dumbass
>>
File: 061.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
061.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>4530719
okay
>>
>>4507568
OMG! JSK RETURNED?!
I am soooo happy.
>>
>>4530716
You say that like it's such a simple thing. OR even possible at all for some people. Unless you can magically give us the power to read Japanese, you really have no right to use that as a retort
>>
So I bought the game but I wish this guy had a Patron or something. This is like the only kind of game that I've liked. Most other H-games are just rpg maker bullshit or VN's with static or tweened images

I love the interactivity that these games have and wish there were more like them
>>
I'm glad that JSK is back, but it's weird that this looks less polished than Shion.
>>
Pretty sure the games with the endings unlocked were taken down from ulmf, or maybe I'm not looking in the right places.
>>
>>4529760
>>4532550

I think this one is it. Should be the first mega link?
http://pastebin.com/b9GEzqfk
>>
>>4532566
That seems to be the one, Thanks a ton!
>>
File: CWLrnCp.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
CWLrnCp.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>4507568
First time /h/ poster but THANK YOU BASED GOD
>>
>>4530716

The autist whines about other people not wasting time as he does.
>>
bunp
>>
>>4531559
Artificial Academy 2
Honey Select
Try those.
>>
>>4530704
It didn't work for me at first either. I realized you shouldn't look at her. So don't touch her, never say "I like obedient girls like you" and never look at her face, breasts or legs.
>>
I think i'm in heaven
>>
>>4539503

Still having trouble getting the lovers ending
>>
Not translated yet?
>>
>>4516852
What do you mean by keep them together? I have them in the same folder and it won't work
>>
>>4507568
Based JSK holy shit, been a follower for years.
>>
>>4543312
Do you have them like this? >>4528851
>>
desk scene translations when?
>>
Fucking hell how is this not translated yet?
>>
>>4543764
Nobody can be bothered. That's really all it amounts to. It's been partially translated, but then the guy disappeared
>>
Does anyone have a version with all the endigns unlocked?
>>
>>4543764
>>4543909
The guy said college was picking up and that he will get around to it later.
>>
>no femdom this time

worthless to me
>>
Overthrow is still his best game in my eyes. The amount of positions and dialogue, coupled with a really sexy girl, make the game for me. Vampire Hunter was the king before then but it's been overtaken.

Shoplifter pales by comparison.
>>
I hope someone will also go back and translate some of the ones that have been left in Japanese like sasahara

It's sexy as heck but I really wish I knew what they where saying
>>
Looks like someone else is translating.
>>
I have a problem an SWF.player automatically goes through all scenes. I can't make any interactions within the game. What do?
>>
bumping for English
>>
>>4550939
They've done less than the previous partial translation, though. None of the selectable options are translated
>>
bumpin
>>
>>4556018
I guess he started on it one or two weeks ago (he only posted recently), whereas the other guy has been gone for more than a month.
Just a thought.
>>
>>4556018
>>4557295

According to the translation lad they couldn't get the buttons to translate, and when they did it would reset the lines or something.

All I know is that it's such an issue that they have to restart the translation process but start with the hud and buttons before doing the lines.
>>
hope this will get subbed soon so i can fap once to it and continue looking for something else to fap to
>>
any word about the english version yet?
>>
Who would you guys say makes games most similar to JSK's? I NEED MORE
>>
The Netori ending is impossible to get for me. I've gotten all but that one, maybe it's bugged with the translation?
>>
>>4562937
no the translation could say NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS for every line and it would still work if you clicked them in the right order. you're probably just clicking on stuff in the wrong order i remember it being finicky when i did it the first time
>>
>>4562956
I get the final "Teach him what it means to have something stolen from him" but the top H option remains the same and I don't get the Netori end. I make sure to not touch her at all.
>>
any progress on the translation?
>>
I'll literally pay someone to translate this, fucking lazy cunts in the community can't be bothered. Who do i contact?
>>
Wow, well don't I feel like a smug asshole now.
I tried offering to coordinate the entire translation effort, provided a proof of concept and got most of the first scene and menu translated using openly available tools.
Posted the progress and asked for people to get involved.
Got totally ignored, people instead posted their own versions. They then gave up...?
Fragmentation was exactly what I was trying to avoid but hey it's a learning process.

To anyone who wants to take this on, it's seriously easy to do but time consuming in respect to having to reload the entire game each time you want to step through dialogue.
Hell someone has developed tool sufficient enough for string replacement and symbol substitution:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/member.php?u=10463

If you want any pointers feel free to ask, but fuck me if I'm going to bother with formally arranging it again.
>>
>>4565966
Need any photoshopping done? I can do that.
>>
>>4565966
When and where was this? I know on ulmf someone started a translation then disappeared, and then someone else tried translating from scratch but ended up doing less than the first person did and also disappeared. Were you one of those people?
>>
>>4571390
>accountability
You're in the wrong place.
>>
any updates on the translation?
>>
>>4571826
I wasn't reprimanding him. I was just curious. Doing a translation for free with your own free time just because you want to, does anyone even have the right to be upset at someone who decides to stop in that case?
>>
>>4575947
Doing something in your own time for nothing is totally fine, that's what hobbies are. Asking a community to pay attention is another matter entirely. People will expect you to deliver, anticipation is addictive.
I'm not upset at people giving up, I expected as much and that's what sucks.
There are right and wrong ways to go about this process, but given how everyone is doing their own take in isolation they're likely making the task more difficult than it needs to be:

Hook text/Capture with OCR/Transcribe a few characters and lookup
(AGTH/Kanjitomo/Google Translate)
Map to corresponding dumped string.
(SwfTranslator)
Translate, maintaining cohesion across sentences. (Machine translate paired with common sense).
Compile strings back into SWF.
(SwfTranslator)
Play test.
Repeat.
>>
Holy shit still no english version?
>>
>>4531559
>>4539502
I think that what he meant was flash games, because there are a lot of full games which allow great interactivity, but a few flash games that really do that. And within these games, a lot of them are just disappointing
I think that the best game in this categories are Katsumi Rebirth, Super DeepThroat, Flakko Wa Ika Ga and JSK games like Shion, Imoutoto etc.
>>
because there was no pic and it said Link I thought this was a game about disciplining the shoplifting girl from wind waker. I am dissapoint
>>
>>4577039
bumping for english
>>
>>4580040
You're gonna be waiting a long time. Nobody seems to want to take up the mantle and actually translate the whole thing.
>>
*grunts*
>>
i hope we will get to see the english version one day
>>
>>4580727
Me too, really ruins the thing when you get to have any ending and can't understand a thing when you fuck her
>>
>Two months later
>Still no English translation
jesus christ lmao
>>
To all who want an english version
this is as close to one i could find
https:// mega.nz /#F!og4CHBiT!PAQ9DbkEeWBTIUaK9YiL2A
>>
>>4581286
Yeah, a lot of people just deserve to be fucking gassed like some filthy Jew.
>inb4 translate it yourself
Can't. I am glad I can understand 4 languages, Japanese is one I am actively refusing to learn because it's retarded beyond measure.
>>
>>4581615
Don't do that. Don't take a holier than thou attitude and then mask your own ineptitude by claiming you just "don't want to do" something as an excuse.
>>
>>4581381
There's still a lot not translated. I think that's as far as the first person got. Most of the sex scenes and endings are completely untranslated, too, which can really put a lot of people off. Contrary to popular belief, most people really do want to know what they're fapping to, and why. The circumstances leading to the scenario are just as important for the build-up

Still, thank you for the link. It's good for the people who don't have it yet
>>
i just found out that someone translated the blowjob scene mega.nz/#!YVEBRJ5L!3EJYJZvBRV_RQxO_FpTqr0mrOWIMDiIDHk2nTIfV8Yk
>>
>>4583117
thanks anon
>>
Still have no idea on the specifics to the lovers ending.Anyone have a step by step guide to it?
>>
Lovers (conversation route): Talk2, Look1, T2, T1, Her Q1, T1, T2, T2, T1, T2, T3, Q1, T3, T3, T3, T2, T2, T2, Q1, T2, T1, T2, T1, T1, T1, T1, T1, Q1, T1, T2, T1, T1, T1, T1
>>
any word about the english version?
>>
Any news on whats happening with this?

also, why cant I see any pictures posted in this thread?
>>
>>4588434
>>4588620

complete dead ends so far.
>>
Someone really needs to pick this up. This one has a lot more scenes and outcomes and positions and stuff compared to his other games of this type. Not being able to understand what's being said or what you're clicking on is a real downer. It's almost criminal that this game isn't translated
>>
my dick craves english subs for this game
>>
>>4581381

Seems broken to me
>>
This guy does translations

https://www.patreon.com/todzy
>>
dunno how many of you have them but here is a .rar with most of the JSK games in them, they're all english too.

solidfiles com /d/aab3687082/
>>
>>4592047
Doesn't work. Clicking on anything in that link gives you tons of popups, ads and malware
>>
hey so whats the latest most translated version out right now
>>
>>4591700
Then pay him for it you broke faggot
>>
>>4592411
Does it fuck! Just used it on my phone you fag
>>
>>4593795
What?
>>
how can you get all the endings i learned lovers one but how do you get the other ones?
>>
So is anyone going to actually translate it? The machine translation is garbage. It may as well not be translated at all. The whole point of translating something is to make it understandable and coherent to the person reading it. Using a machine translation just makes it go from Japanese to incoherent gibberish. That's not a solution. They posted a machine translation in the ulmf topic but nobody's said anything after the fact. I think people just aren't brave enough to speak up and say that it isn't the solution we want
>>
>>4595537
Then pay someone to do it. Like this guy

https://www.patreon.com/todzy
>>
>>4595667
Getting hentai for free is the very reason for sharing sites like this. If I need to get my fix for free, I obviously don't have the money for it. Besides, every other translation of JSK's games have been free. Suddenly saying "you have to pay for it" now after all this time isn't how it works.

And before you say anything, I was clearly asking if anyone was going to translate it. I wasn't demanding anything. Just in case you thought I was being entitled or something. I know I whiny I come off
>>
>>4595667
That guy's page is full of broken english and poor grammar. That's not a good suggestion to throw out regarding translation.
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/mmupgb.mp4
>>
>>4595763
But are the H scenes translated?
>>
So I have to download a decompiler, import it to an editable form, and then import/recompile all the garbage I just translated?

Is there a better way?
>>
>>4595763
"Makimura Namika"
"translation"
lul
>>
>>4595706
>I obviously don't have the money for it

It's like 10 dollars you broke 12 year old motherfucker
>>
>>4596013
I'm a crippled 36 year old who can't work and lives with his parents, thank you very much. Ten dollars is more money than I've personally had on hand in over a decade. Hell, even if I did have money, I have no way to make online transactions. I've never even had the opportunity to have a credit card
>>
e n g l i s h
p a t c h
w h e n
>>
>>4596374
Damn bro
Happily you live in times where Internet exists and where porn is omnipresent. God bless hentai games developers
>>
>jsk thread
fuck yeah son. also the ulmf jsk thread doesn't seem to have every translated game. i found 'Mizu' that's translated but doesn't seem to be in their "every translated game" download. granted, their download is nearly 3 years old. makes me worry there's other missed translated jsk games.
>>
any word about the english version my penis grows impatient
>>
Maybe I can help with this, but I need to know how to edit text in the .swf
>>
>>4601367
Actually translating is a lot of work. Are you sure you're up for it?
>>
>>4601373
I don't know anything about Flash that's why I ask here, as there are a lot of people who want to understand what she says, I guess someone will eventually help me or anything. Furthermore if I knew how to do this I could also translate in other languages, which would be fucking great and allow to a lot more people masturbating on this shit. Though there aren't much text in those games
>>
>>4601468
well I guess you could write it into a notepad and work with someone who knows flash
>>
File: swftrans.png (128KB, 1730x939px) Image search: [Google]
swftrans.png
128KB, 1730x939px
>>4601468
Flash decompiler and the text is under timeline scripts. Translate/replace/recompile.

Thats the best I can come up with.
>>
my penis eagerly awaits the day in wich this will be translated
>>
bunp
>>
any word about the translation?
>>
>>4605654
It's a crime against humanity, but it probably isn't going to happen
>>
>>4605654
>>4606130
How do you translate a flash anyways?
Asking for a friend haha
>>
http://henchan.me/games/h/1487560446_how-to-discipline-a-shoplifting-girl/21583-how-to-discipline-a-shoplifting-girl-jsk-studio.html

Here's a partially translated version.
>>
>>4606259
if it's the one that's been circulating, all of the H scenes remain untranslated, which kind of makes it pointless. If it's the machine translated one, then it's so bad it may as well not be translated. Soon as it actually loads I'll check it out, though. Thanks
>>
bumpjng
>>
there's a full machine translation with the files on the UML thread, as expected it's horrible but if any anon want to translate it the material is there
>>
Someone please pick this up. This one has more scenes and positions than his past works so it looks great
>>
any word bout that translation
>>
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-my-rar-collection-hentai-porno-games-jap-eng-%E3%83%99%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E3%82%A2%E3%83%80%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0-580678/index16.html

theres one.. poorly transalated but its something
>>
>>4619647
Even in the screenshots, the sex scenes aren't translated
>>
>almost half a year later
>still no full translation
god DAMN the fan-translating is lazy as fuck
>>
>>4626450

It's not that it's just the fucking program seems to be different this time around. Even in the jsk forum all the guys who originally took care of it are saying they're getting all kinds of issues.
>>
bunped
>>
Arguably the best one he's made in a long time, and one of the only ones not getting a proper translation. Life sucks
>>
bump for memes
>>
the fact that this isnt translated yet saddens me
>>
This must be the only thread on 4chan that still has the broken pics... even /e/ is clean now.
>>
Someone pick this up
>>
Let this thread die already you fucking retards, it's not getting translated
>>
File: 1493959965530.jpg (119KB, 615x535px) Image search: [Google]
1493959965530.jpg
119KB, 615x535px
>>4636762
>>
I'll translate it when this thread is dead. I fucking hate these broken pics.
>>
>>4636762
You gotta believe.
>>
>>4637011
promise?
>>
>>4636762
You want it to die? Commission someone to translate it for us. If you're gonna insult everyone and then demand they do something, you better put up some incentive if you want anyone to take your shit seriously
>>
>>4637772
get a job and do it yourself you broke nigger
>>
I've nothing to do with cash, I'm willing to pay someone to TL this. I just need to know who to pay for this kind of thing.
>>
>>4639078
You missed the point entirely. Try reading everything again and don't gloss it over this time. It's a shame to make yourself look like an idiot like that
>>
>>4641283
Try asking around in the ulmf forums. There's a translation topic for JSK games there
>>
here u go u dumb niggers
https://mega.nz/#!vUx22ZBD!VAT0sUsTbKI6BjGsOf73u9A1wRCa2sTdrkZHWcX43o0
>>
>>4641543
Thanks bro
>>
>>4641543
>recently my girl is progressing
yep, this is the authentic JSK experience I remember
>>
>>4641543
>cum inside
>oh.
>hello
laughed my ass off at 3 AM
>>
>>4641339
Alright, I'll see how much I can save up in a few weeks and post about it here. Keep the thread alive, anons!
>>
>>4641543
Better than google translation I guess, desk and H scenes are mostly understandable and main game + fellatio have already a correct translation
So thanks
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.