[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh my Netorare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Netorare.png (37KB, 716x416px) Image search: [Google]
Netorare.png
37KB, 716x416px
Im fine with netorare

> but Oni Chi netorare
> oh my
>>
>Incest
>rape
>ntr
This is hentai i would not read.
>surrounded by the best tags
Why
>>
>>4503903
I KNOW, right!? ntr ruins everything
>>
>>4503896
You can add yuri and toys to that list.
>>
>>4503903
>best tags
>filmed
>public sex
>mind break

>yet he hates incest

You're a degenerate.
>>
>>4504150
This better not happen

I want NTR
>>
>>4503939
Only from the point of view of anit-NTRfags.
>>
File: 8.jpg (92KB, 334x468px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
92KB, 334x468px
>>4504387
I never really understood the hatejerk around NTR. I mean I don't like it, but there are much worse fetishes out there (scat, torture, snuff, etc).
>>
>>4504460
I find that alot of NTR includes that. Not always but quite a bit nonetheless
>>
>>4504460
But muh self insert! I wanna be protag to make myself feel better with my non existent relationship in real life!

>>4504894
No, where are you getting you're NTRs at? Lol.
>>
>>4504955
>you're
Fuck me, the reverse is just as painful.
>>
>>4504955
Rather that than power fantasies like stealing girls away from their boyfriends with your dick
>>
>>4503896
oh my
>>
>>4505197
I used to hate it but after a one night stand where she told me not to leave marks where he'd see, it's gotten me diamonds.

I'm a bad person, I know.
>>
>>4504460
I agree the whole hatejerk thing is pretty overblown, but how is scat any worse than NTR? Of the fetishes you mentioned in your post, scat is the only one that doesn't necessarily imply any physical or emotional harm to a human being.

Unless you're actually turned on by eating the shit of course, since human feces carries an array of nasty bacteria that could get you very sick.

t. vanillafag
>>
>>4503896
ntr is only ok if the other guy is well endowed and slams her with a monster cock until her eyes roll back and she's almost foaming at the mouth from the ravaging
THATS THE ONLY WAY ITS OKAY
>>
>>4504460
Because some people actually feel upset over witnessing something that's morally wrong. Doesn't matter if it's fantasy, the fact that it happens is enough to dislike it.
>>
>>4506354
Emotional harm can be in the form of humiliation. While one can argue that it's a natural body function, people still get embarassed depending on the mental state person. This may be amplified or toned down depending on the scenario involved.

But I agree with you. Fetish is a personal thing and as such something being worse than the other depends entirely on the person perceiving it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.