[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teaching Feeling X31 We now have folders!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 57

File: Sylvie.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvie.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Taking over this time around.
We've swapped to using folders to hold the patches so hopefully no more dead links!

>Get the game here
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718.html

>Translation only patch v1.8.1
https://mega.nz/#F!D9cj3ISb!buOlZ6hIqVIzZmoaYiJKLA

>Modpatch v1.8.1
https://mega.nz/#F!DxcWBBqS!Yx9NjiLNtXsN2Ty41WfOYQ

PLEASE ONLY USE ONE PATCH
>Both contain the translation

>Modpatch contains
Partial uncensor, extra scenes, custom clothes, and new dialogue

If you have any problems, suggestions or things to contribute, feel free to mention them here.
>Happy headpatting
>>
File: CzPe8t1VQAAGbc-.jpg large.jpg (287KB, 1378x2039px) Image search: [Google]
CzPe8t1VQAAGbc-.jpg large.jpg
287KB, 1378x2039px
and before people ask
>yes you can transfer saves
take the TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav and move it to the new version's folder
-load game
-click "memories" then "back"
-save

Patches are meant ONLY to go with the matching game version (1.8.1 currently) they DO NOT update the game

If you have problems please mention which patch you are using, it will make things a bit quicker

and finally
please read the FAQs in the patches, they should answer most in-game questions
>>
First! Ray's back to streaming work on 1.9beta. So far we have the picnic and the talk system changes, which he's finishing up now.

I really like what he's doing with the talk system because it makes it a lot easier for people. Basically, he's using what was previously just random suggestions to display a list of -all- things you can talk to Sylvie about. Very cool.
>>
>>4499052
What's new on 1.8.1 ?
>>
>>4499106
That does sound very nice. Especially the talk system upgrade.
>>
File: CcYUyc9XEAA0129.jpg (93KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
CcYUyc9XEAA0129.jpg
93KB, 1024x648px
>Ray-K tweeted this sketch of the upcoming kimono scene on Feb 2016

Call me wrong but I feel as if TF 2.0 will be the last update, with more H-scenes with Sylvie, and omake scenes with the shopkeeper and waitress.
>>
>>4499163
We've known of the Kimono and Maid Oral scenes for a while now and specifically the maid oral scene was Ray's excuse to add gloves. Gloves must be in fully to make it work. You'll know when the final update is because he'll announce the ability to propose to Sylvie. He's also said flat-out that you will never get Aurelia or Nephy in TF.

>>4499122
>Added touch functionality to Sylvie's portrait in the main menu
>Added new levels of sensitivity (Super High, Mega High)
>Made it so that sexual status messages are no longer displayed if you are having a platonic relationship with Sylvie
>Changed how CG viewer works (clicking the right half of the screen goes forward one CG, clicking the left half of the screen goes backward one CG)
>Merged the bonus GIF animations into the game itself (access them by clicking the 'Extra' button in Memories)
>Adjusted the love/lust requirements for increasing sensitivity and unlocking clothes in the shop
>Minor adjustment to scene divergence requirements
>Added new clothing color variations (added more pink clothing)
>Massively changed the "To Bed" H-scene

1.8.0 "To Bed" H-scene Changes
>Redrew a large amount of the artwork. Some hairstyles are now compatible!
>Added "clasp hands" and "lift legs" actions
>Added a new position (reverse cowgirl)
>Instead of using buttons, you now interact directly with Sylvie's body using touch functionality. The buttons are now for setting options (visual options such as turning SFX/text on/off, action options such as what happens when you click Sylvie such as whether to use a finger or your penis, choice of automatically cumming inside or outside, etc)
>Fixed a bug where the timing of the main character's ejactulation would be wonky
>Adjusted paramter changes (when Sylvie's sensitivities change)
>Added an option window before the scene begins to allow you to set options such as whether to let Sylvie's hair down or leave it styled, what position to start in and whether to use drugs or not
>>
Also, just a heads-up that the translation patch has been updated to v10b, fixing some text-related bugs with early scenes in the game thanks to a report on ULMF and some replaying on my part. Also finally got around to changing 'medium' to 'average' to describe sensitivity because derp.
>>
>>4499176
I'm asking because I'm not up to what's Ray's roadmap of the game: would proposing to Sylvie result in the game ending ? If so could the game be modded so you can still play after, even without post marriage content ? It seems silly to play for so long and invest feelings in something that will grant you a credits screen in the end *IF* that will be the way this game is heading to.
>>
File: cutie.webm (827KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.webm
827KB, 900x600px
Am I the only one, now that Sylvie comments how her scars are sensitive, wants to kiss and lick them?
>>
>>4499052
HOW THE FUCK?

That's amazing.
>>
>>4499279
most likely just a video that he did wooshie wooshie hand things over
>>
>>4499275
You are not alone.
>>
>>4499253
We don't know. All we know is he said forever ago that the very last feature that will get added to the game is the ability to propose to her.

>>4499279
Clever video editing.
>>
dada
>>
u think ? still he needed more time
>>
HOw the FIUUCK
>>
>>4499052
I'll never understand what the fuck artists do to get from image seen on 0:06 to 0:10. I'm sort of an artist, but the process of moving from rough colored sketches to detailed rendered cuties eludes me completely
>>
File: frozen sylvie.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
frozen sylvie.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
hmm, seems like I hit a bug. asking sylvie out on a date freezes the game like pic related. 1.8.1 with modpatch
>>
>>4499308
Got this one too. you can continue the date by clicking the little squares on the left side
>>
>>4499308
>>4499356
Yeah, looks like there's an element missing, probably an on-screen menu option that has the wrong filenames in the script.
>>
>>4499356

Aw, man, totally missed those. I force-quit and lost quite a bit of progress.
>>
>>4499382

I might be wrong, but I think these are the missing elements:

[button storage="" target="*window" graphic="ch/window_shop.png" x="0" y="200" ]
[button storage="" target="*lunch" graphic="ch/get_lunch.png" x="0" y="350" ]
>>
File: Untitled.png (915KB, 829x549px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
915KB, 829x549px
I love this
>>
>>4499465
Stockholm is a hell of a thing.

>>4499404
Looks like, yeah. Gotta wait for TS-tan to wake up and put the images in and update the modpatch.
>>
>>4499176
>Added new levels of sensitivity (Super High, Mega High)

I failed to understand why. Do those levels unlock something or what? Also

>Added "clasp hands" and "lift legs" actions

What is this "lift legs" action? I tried to click on legs but all it does is places hands there without actually changing their position. Is that how it supposed to work?
>>
Updates galore...
This is a perfect gift and now mods and translations...
Goody.
>>
>>4499547
>I failed to understand why. Do those levels unlock something or what?
I assume they're supposed to, but at present they do not because Ray is still using the old sensitivity definitions in the actual H-scene code. I assume he isn't actually using them because to do so would be to actually code in new reactions, add new flavor text, and potentially add new art elements. As with the gloves in the shop, I assume it's a placeholder for future content.

>What is this "lift legs" action? I tried to click on legs but all it does is places hands there without actually changing their position. Is that how it supposed to work?
This is how it works now, yes. At present there's no way to get her to close her legs again, so it's just adding flavor to the images (same with clasping hands). While I'd like to say these are placeholders for more content, the code doesn't yet suggest such a thing. I hope so, though.
>>
can someone remind me how to get the kitchen scenes? ive got the first one but its been a while since i played
>>
>>4499559
It's good to hear that, thanks.
>>
>>4499568
Seconded. Just started this game tonight. Got the outdoor scene and the oral scene, but can't seem to get the kitchen scene.
>>
>>4499568
Just put a apron on her and go to sleep, cutscene will start as soon as you wake up. At least this is how I remember it.
>>
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys/status/817888928250245121

Ray put up an example video for the features he was working on while streaming today. Shown off are the new "Help" menu for the Talk system that replaces the randomizer so that you can see all possible things you can say to Sylvie. Also shown off is the new favorite clothing system, which now lets you save up to 20 favorite outfits, give a unique name to each saved outfit, and will confirm with you before overwriting a saved outfit. Nice!

These features are penned for 1.9.beta, TBD.
>>
>>4499586
but there are 3 stages so im assuming i need to raise her lust?
>>
fixed modpatch,
come n get it while its still hot!
>>
>>4499631
Hover your mouse over them for a hint.
>>
So This is the first time I've been on this board.
I have already played the game haven't 100% yet but I just realized that there's more content continuously coming out for it.
My question is I have ver. 1.6 I believe do I need to redownload the game to get the updated one or do I just need to download a patch or something?
>>
>>4499667
You need to download the whole game.
>>
>>4499646
well shit. thanks anon lol
>>
>>4499676
Damn, time to redownload. thanks.
>>
>>4499667
Read literally the first post.
>>4499061
>Patches are meant ONLY to go with the matching game version (1.8.1 currently) they DO NOT update the game
>>
>>4499465
The hand is too big.
>>
>>4499685
was just making sure senpai.
>>
File: The_God-Emperor_of_Mankind.jpg (243KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
The_God-Emperor_of_Mankind.jpg
243KB, 734x950px
>>4499686
The emperor was a big guy.
>>
File: Has this been changed.jpg (413KB, 1619x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Has this been changed.jpg
413KB, 1619x1073px
Using the newest Mod Patch just posted - still cannot go out like this?

Has this been changed in this version?
Can I change it like in 1.7.8 again?

Note: Just started a new game again - for bug testing - so unsure if love/lust levels are affected in using this?
>>
>>4499747
She won't go out nude (no clothing from either slot 1 or 2), until her lust is 'high' then she will be embarrassed about it, the at 'very high' lust she won't even be embarrassed. Strangely enough, having her not wear panties with a one piece/skirt does nothing.
>>
>>4499706
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS
>>
>>4499758
>Strangely enough
Nothing strange about that, until she ended at doctors she was wearing only those rags without underwear. She would be used to that.
>>
File: Unremembered Empire.jpg (609KB, 900x662px) Image search: [Google]
Unremembered Empire.jpg
609KB, 900x662px
>>4499706
>a big guy

For you
>>
>>4499765
Well she no longer wears the rags, the situation obvious changed. It would be nice if you could force her to go nude before the sickness event, but after that, she should say something about dressing her in the rags.
>>
>>4499747
ME
>>4499758
Thanks anon - just x-fered my 1.7.8 save over and she does go out like that!

Thought it might be the love/lust levels - but couldn't remember?
>>
>>4499771
My point was just that seeing as her first set of underwear was bought her by doctor at Aurelias, it would be actually more natural for her to not wear it at all.

But from what I remember there is a time where you cannot even make her undress from the underwear, and remove all even leaves it on her. Only after getting enough love/lust she undresses totally.
>>
>>4499776
300+ lust is needed to go outside in "lewd" stuff
>>
File: autism level.jpg (23KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
autism level.jpg
23KB, 960x422px
>tfw jealous of the doc
>tfw Sylvie's slut side disgusts me
>>
File: Slave Roleplay.jpg (419KB, 1625x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Slave Roleplay.jpg
419KB, 1625x1073px
Think I found a "new" feature in the first Slave Roleplay DLC?

Pretty cute none the less!!! :-)
>>
>>4499852
>Yo dawg!
>I heard You like Sylvie
>So I put Sylvie on top of a Sylvie,
>So you can headpat while you headpat
>>
>>4499855
That is pure genus!!!
Knew it was a "new" feature all along!!!
LoL
>>
File: 1459841832095.jpg (2MB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1459841832095.jpg
2MB, 2000x1400px
thanks for finding these bugs guys, i didnt have as much time s id usually like to test this since i wanted to make sure i had a link for the next thread

>its fixed in the folder now

but for those who dont wanna redownload here's the file
it goes in data/scenario/H
https://mega.nz/#!L9lShQjR!eTsIkrVtPKec53AjVsQ5mfbZRofUdrSnQoCfVk0XcV8
>>
>>4499898
Thanks TS-Tan - fast as always!!
Bet you like the mega folder option this time around?

I know you and Patch-kun were busy with this one- HUGE amount of work I'm sure!!!

Well worth bug checking - if you keep posting amazing new picks of Sylvie like that!!

2 questions:
a- Can your custom color buttons you made before be used with 1.8.1?
b - Is it possible to get Pink ribbons for her hair also - everything looks better in pink mow :-)
>>
File: color buttons.jpg (337KB, 1195x827px) Image search: [Google]
color buttons.jpg
337KB, 1195x827px
>>4499923
well ive got lots of pics ive not seen here but i gotta keep em mostly tame or theyll try to ban me again heh...

a: about the color buttons, i mean they are still included with the patch so...
<- they look fine to me

b: sure, making them wouldnt be too hard itll just be alil time putting em in.
if you dont want them to just replace a different color that is...
>>
is the modpatch worth? is it canon or fanstuff?
>>
>>4500167
It's got a translation for the base game included, but it includes a bunch of fan-created non-canon content. If you only want canon, get the translation-only patch.
>>
>>4499061
Tech-san, when i finish the night in r.Cowgirl position, my hands disappear. Is it possibly a bug? Or something on my end?
>>
>>4500199
Looks like a bug in the base game.
>>
>>4499307
You call yourself "sort of an artist" but don't even know what shading is? Of course your image is going to look flat without it.
>>
>>4499852
EPITAPHU!

My Sylvie.. my sweet little Sylvie.. I will protect you with my KING KURIMUZIN NO NORYOKU!
>>
>>4499176
Where are the GIF animations? I cant find them in the memories extra.

Using 1.8.1, Translation only patch

Other things working well
>>
>>4500220
>implying b&w art is not art
>>
>>4500297
If they're not there, you haven't had sex with Sylvie. If you have, click Extra and you will see "Longing" there. Click it and it will ask which version you'd like to see.
>>
File: Pat_Clicker.png (454KB, 538x499px) Image search: [Google]
Pat_Clicker.png
454KB, 538x499px
Can I just play headpat simulator and not get any lewds? I want to make her reach insane headpat levels while not lewding her. If not I'll just not waste my time and just lewd and get it over with.
>>
>>4500312
Yes, it's called the 'platonic route' and the game will work normally that way. Turn down her offer of her body and don't go after it yourself. You just give up all the lewd.
>>
How do I save in this game? I never played it before but all I see is a LOAD feature? H-help!!
>>
>>4500335
nvm, i'm a dumb
>>
>>4499052
This game was made in TyranoBuilder, but I can't seem to open it in the program. Does everything just have to be edited manually when modding?
>>
Is there a way to play this game so I can make her into my fucktoy and not be nice to her but she also doesn't die? Or the only way to get further ahead is to be nice to her?
>>
>>4500369
no, unfortunately. It's not that kind of game
>>
>>4500369
Not without modding the game. Or editing the save file, if the save/load functions are available before the whole illness thing.
>>
are there any scenes related to plot after you get in bed with her the first time? or is it just infinite fucking, headpats, alcohol drinking and going for walks?

Also, the game crashes after I say stuff to her, is it a bug that everyone has or is my game broken?
>>
>>4500493
>Also, the game crashes after I say stuff to her
What stuff specifically, or anything at all? Also version of the game, which patch you have, and which OS.
>>
>>4500313
Are there any end of this so called "Platonic Route" ? any ending? I've been doing it for like, 5 ingame days, but things mostly stays the same.
>>
>>4500518
There's no end to the game at all for now, although you can end the "platonic route" by doing lewd things with Sylvie.
>>
>>4500518
>5 ingame days
>>
>>4500518
It ends when she turns 18.
>>
>>4500354
We edit everything manually, yes.

>>4500493
Sounds like something is wonky with your game. Like >>4500504 said, we need more information.
>>
TL patch updated to v10c, fixes a wonky line when buying the apron.

Fuck mega folders are awesome.
>>
Hey guys, can someone post a save file with all unlocks if possible? im not at my place and forgot to copy the save file, but wanna test out the new stuff
>>
>>4500593
https://mega.nz/#!K9F2AJib!Ez5cqaAKQQ4IgkLmASSaWrj9eW2-S88b8PskIhUHc-E

My save. hope it's ok
>>
>>4500604
many thanks my dude!
>>
>>4500574
>>4500504

Any stuff from the 'say' command. I click on Help to get 3 options of what I can say to her, I pick any of the 3, she replies to them as normal and then an error pops up and I'm locked into Sylvie repeating herself over and over again, with no way to stop her
>>
>>4500689
It would be super helpful to actually post the error, anon.
>>
File: erorroeerooreeerrr.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
erorroeerooreeerrr.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>4500698
>>
>>4500698
>>4500742

And then she asks me 'Are you alright? Maybe you should rest for a bit' and then the error message pops out again and after that it just loops, her question, error, her question, error....
>>
>>4500742

Your version of TF is 1.7.8, which version of the patch did you apply? I'd be willing to bet it's the wrong version of the patch. For your information 1.8.1 is the current version of the game
>>
>>4500778

to add to that, your folder name is teaching feeling 1.7.8, but the titlebar of your game is 1.8.1, leading me to suspect you've applied the 1.8.1 patch to the 1.7.8 game
>>
File: 1475654741134.png (354KB, 476x509px) Image search: [Google]
1475654741134.png
354KB, 476x509px
Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of all the names Sylvie can call you?
>>
>>4500782
Correct, and he only didn't realize it because the modpatch changes the game title whereas the TL patch does not.

Anon, you done fucked up.
>>
Complete newfag here - how long will this game generally last on an average playthrough? I've already gathered that there's no "true end" to it per sé, but I imagine you eventually go through all possible combos and sequences, no?
>>
>>4500788
Almost any kind of input is a name that you can have Sylvie call you.

Sure, there are different reactions to some names (more in the modpack), but that wasn't your question. That said, here's a pastebin with some names and phrases and whatnot: http://pastebin.com/nU3MnGgE
>>
>>4500814

Thank you very much Anon, I appreciate it!

What about the modpack you're referring to?
>>
>>4500798
A few hours if you actually read everything.
>>
>>4500842
>What about the modpack you're referring to?
Sorry, meant the modpatch (download link in the OP).
>>
>>4500814
Just a note that 'custom clothes' and "Let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel" are not modpack-specific. They're both in the base game.
>>
so where do i get 1.8.1 for free
>>
>>4501197
By lurking the last thread, or looking in the usual place.
But, since it has been posted in this thread yet.
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2213058
>>
File: triggered.jpg (7KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
7KB, 190x200px
>>4500814
>Hey!
>Hey! Listen!
Motherfucker
>>
I like this game quite a bit though I hope there's a route later that you can have an older version of Sylvie where depending on how she's treated would change the outcome. [spoiler] tired of her being envious of the shopkeeper and I want her to come back and back the shopkeeper jealous type of thing. [/spoiler]
>>
>>4501272
Welp that's another failure for me.
>>
does anyone have a 100% save file?
lost mine when changing version and lost all clothes,events,etc.
>>
>>4501345

see >>4500604

It's not a particularly long thread, anon. you could try reading it
>>
>>4501352
Ty
>>
>>4500337
I have the same question too actually. Any help pls?
>>
>>4501396
can only save when you are at the screen where Sylvie is sitting
>>
>>4501399
Shit so if I return to the title screen before doing that I'll lose all progress? Anyone has a less than 50 day save? I got to about 100 lust and 700 or so of the other one. I also unlocked the Nurse and Sailor outfits and the checkered scarf already. Can already buy plum wine from the Suspicious Man too. All of her body parts are High except for Breasts which is Very High.
>>
File: teac.png (2MB, 1345x927px) Image search: [Google]
teac.png
2MB, 1345x927px
>>4499941

Sorry Anon, why do we have a different graphic?

I have your same version with patch and modpack up to date.

Also a lot of dresses don't show up, do I miss something?
>>
>>4501411
>not just saving at the start of a day

>>4501448
Because he's the creator of the modpatch, not just some random anon, and thus has dev stuff you don't?
>>
So, what's new in 1.8?
>>
>>4501462

No reason to be hostile, my dude.

In the modpack readme there are a list of clothes that should appear in the game, but in my case, they dont.
>>
>>4501473

You have to type "Custom clothes" in the text input box for those to appear, iirc
>>
Why cant people just read...
>>
>>4501467
Holy fuck read the thread, it's literally the 7th post.

>>4499176
>>
>>4501537
I don't know how to read, but boy if I did, I'd give you a piece of my mind.
>>
>>4501575
ive got this far in life just pretending to read so im sure we'll be fine...

>>4501448
if you mean the differently colored buttons
in the modpatch there is a "OPTIONAL" folder and in that a Alt color buttons folder
>just drag the data folder inside that to the main teaching feeling folder
then let it replace stuff
>>
Anyone have a link to a new version of the game I can download that is compatible with the newest version? The 1.5 version my friend gifted me doesn't seem compatible :(
>>
is v 1.8.1 have English text?
>>
>>4501666
yes lord satan both patches are for v1.8.1 and are indeed in english
>>
>>4501635
If your friend gifted it to you, just go back to DLSite or DMM and redownload it to get the current version.
>>
>>4501692
Gifted as in torrented from somewhere and gave to me on a USB :/
>>
Hey TechSupport-tan in the custom clothes menu are most of the individual parts of the clothes supposed to be invisible or not there? I.E. I don't think I have any hairpins, only some hats, and others things of this nature in the other categories.
>>
>>4501694
That's not gifting lol

lurk moar
>>
With the platonic route, is there still a way to get the reverse rape scene?
>>
>>4501719
No. How do you propose getting her Lust up high enough without any Lust value to begin with?
>>
>>4501725
I mean, given the fact that the platonic route exists, can you still get the scene? Not after going down it.
>>
File: Invaded again.jpg (252KB, 1199x793px) Image search: [Google]
Invaded again.jpg
252KB, 1199x793px
>im really liking these folders!
>i can update and drop random crap in whenever i want and not hve to bother saying anything now....
huehuehuehue

>>4501727
its not really a "route" per-se it just you not doing it with Sylvie... which is more of a personal choice than anything you're locked into

>>4501708
most are empty, yes.
just clothes, a couple hats and socks and a "headpiece" which is the bandage.. the rest are blank
>>
>>4501732
Alright just wondering if I had screwed up or anything. Thanks.
>>
>>4501727
>>4501732
Platonic means no sex. So if you have sex with her, you're no longer on that route. And if you don't have sex with her, she'll never raise lust, which means she'll never have those scenes. They're mutually exclusive.
>>
>>4501736
Right, but the way you avoid sex is by turning her down, right? In that case, how does one get to the reverse rape scene?
>>
>>4501737
You mean the scene where you wake up with her on you?
>>
>>4501739
Yeah, didn't you at one point get that by turning down her advances and frustrating her?
>>
>>4501740
she has to have high lust and then dont have sex for a couple of days (i farmed pink flowers all the time)
then shell ask you why you didnt have sex with her
>reject her
a couple days without sex later shell ask again, more lewdly
>reject again
a couple days more and shell rape you (automatically)
>>
>>4501743
Ah, I see, thanks, I wasn't sure if you had to already have lewded her or not
>>
>>4501747
>>4501737
Yes. But the difference is that if you turn her down the first time, she has never had sex and thus has no lust whatsoever. So she'll never rape you because she has zero experience.
>>
Am I the only one who find Mid Lust!Sylvie cuter than High Lust!Sylvie? Maybe I'm just not a big fan of ahegao. Though I do like making her and myself cum more times each session though.
>>
>>4501754
Can't wait for super ultra mega late breaking Sylvie.
>>
>>4501757
I kinda want something along the lines of a femdom Sylvie. Just think about going down that route and trying to teach her how to be dominate after being a slave. Sounds like I'd be fun.
>>
>>4501757
Can we give her oral or anal?
>>
>>4501766
Not sure why you're asking me. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest the addition of oral ingame (doesn't mean there won't be, just means that I haven't seen Ray draw anything for it and he doesn't take suggestions for his game for very good reason--because it's the top-selling doujin game of all time and as such has too many players for him to care about anyone but his own artistic vision), but we do at least see anal toys in the sex shop background, so the possibility of that is there.

He hasn't done anything with the sex shop since he first split the lewd items into it, so chances are it'll get an update here in the near future.
>>
Why can't I kiss Sylvie in reverse cowgirl position?
>>
>>4501773
I'd love for him to add the option to buy toys and make Sylvie wear them when going out. Hell I just want a canon exhibitionism scene other than the forest one.
>>
>>4501789
Is this a serious question?

>>4501794
At present, if her stats are high enough, she will come running out of the house and into the street if you leave her alone to run errands...regardless of what she was (or wasn't) wearing when you left. There's that, at least.
>>
>>4501799
Really? I haven't had that happen yet. Do you need do leave her several times for this to occur?
>>
>>4501811
No, it's based entirely on Love and Lust, and her stats have to be preeeeetty high in both. But trust me, you bump her up there, and she has serious issues with you leaving...
>>
>>4501816
I have over 1000 love and like 800 lust so it must be really really high then.
>>
>>4501826
It is incredibly high, yes. You will need to farm pink flowers like mad and skimp on the sexy times in order to prioritize headpats.
>>
>>4501830
Like how much we talkin? double what I already have or higher or lower?
>>
>>4501834
Over double what you have on both counts.
>>
>>4501844
Damn I just not gana even attempt that then. If I eventually get it then fine but holy jesus that's a lot of stats.
>>
Anyone has a save where Sylvie is already very much in love with you and used to having sex but isn't desperate for you to be by her side all the time? I find that a bit too much.
>>
>>4501859
>look at all these people who don't love Sylvie enough to just play the game

>>4501848
Yeah, that's why lots of people don't know it exists.
>>
I was surprised when I found out that we took her first time. I thought for sure she was also sexually abused by her previous owner.
>>
File: 1451668666643.png (402KB, 500x841px) Image search: [Google]
1451668666643.png
402KB, 500x841px
>>4499052
I bought this game like a year ago, but I've been busy as fuck since then. Can someone spoonfeed me how to get the patch from 1.3.1 to 1.8.1? Can I just get it from the OP would that work?
>>
>>4501919
I got mine from here
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=teaching+feeling
But I believe that buying it is also an option in the OP.
>>
>>4501919
No. You cannot patch an older version to a newer version. Never could, and never will (Ray confirmed that there'll never be an updater or anything like that). You have to redownload the game.

>>4501912
Just goes to show how truly fucked up her previous owner was.
>>
>>4501919
you need to redownload the game so you have version 1.8.1 and then use one of the patches from the links in OP

drag n drop the folders inside your chosen patch into the Teaching Feeling folder and let it replace stuff

then to move your saves move the TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav file over to the new one

load save
click memories
click back
save over the slot
>>
>>4501919
Just noticed you said you bought it a year ago. Log back into DMM or DLSite (whichever you bought it from) and redownload from there. You're good to go after that.
>>
File: 1451672379692.gif (677KB, 416x379px) Image search: [Google]
1451672379692.gif
677KB, 416x379px
>>4501923
>>4501922
>>4501924
>>4501925
Cheers guys
>>
>>4501923
Do we ever get to find out who her previous owner was? I want to strangle that man.
>>
>>4501927

No, and he's already dead. Ferrum(?) acquired her from his estate. So you don't get to strangle him, but you do get the satisfaction of knowing he's dead
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
Creampie or Bukkake?
>>
>>4501945
cream all the way.
>>
>>4501945
It is rude not to cum inside.
>>
>>4501945
Nakadashi is the only option.
>>
File: 14808594090601.jpg (6KB, 129x97px) Image search: [Google]
14808594090601.jpg
6KB, 129x97px
>>4501945
Been dying to see a little addition where she locks her legs and tries to not let you cum outside if you only do that for a long time.
>>
Anyone have that problem when you take Sylvie to bed bu toy unable to do anything besides switch positions and end prematurely? That was an awkward night
>>
>>4502061
You have to click on Sylvie's body to do stuff, dude. The right-side menu is now just for settings, not actions. See >>4499176
>>
>>4501945
Both. Gotta get drugged up, cover her head to toe, then spend the rest of the night inflating her womb.
>>
>>4500814
>Let's do it like they do on the discovery channel.
fuck, I almost forgot this was a thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
>>
>>4500742
For a second there I thought Ray had added Megumin's hat and gotten a bit too excited.
>>
Is there something beyond "panic attack"? Thanks to anon that posted his save above I got 5000 affection and just hit 2000 lust (praise pink flowers) and still a panic attack.
>>
>>4502339
panic attack?
>>
>>4502358
"Sylvie looks like she will have a panic attack if she is separated from you for even a single day". Is there any next step? Or is it over for now?
>>
>>4502365
There's "Sylvie knows you through and through, including all your quirks and fetishes. A day without you would probably drive her crazy. It might be a right decision to make use of blue flowers". No more need of apron for the night, For walk in the sex forest she automatically changes to the right dress and it takes 3 days to make her restless.
>>
>>4502372
Sounds like a modpatch-specific condition, since...

>>4502365
That's as high as the base game goes, yes.
>>
File: Capture.png (562KB, 895x561px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
562KB, 895x561px
How do I get this scene? Only one I am missing.
>>
>>4502384
grow her hungry for your willy and go to work. Keep the clothes on.
>>
>>4502398

How hungry? I have her at 504 lust and when I work with her nothing happens.
>>
>>4502402

Nevermind got it. Had to stop having sex with her for a few days it seems.
>>
So, I was checking the Say Commands pastebin and found some phrases I can't use like "I love you." or "you're sexy." even though they supposedly are part of the vanilla game, why is that?
>>
>>4502464
Because her stats aren't high enough.
>>
File: 1482767048624.jpg (203KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482767048624.jpg
203KB, 2560x1600px
what triggers the clothing unlocking proces ?
does everything unlock with time, or is it about the lust/love levels?
>>
>>4502531
It's all about love/lust levels.
>>
>>4502564
thank you
>>
Any news about updates?
>>
What happens if you reject her the first time she offers to have sex with you?
>>
>>4502696
I did it. You can just choose to have sex with her later. I have no idea if it fucks something else up down the line though.

Is there any endgame for this, or is it just an endless sex+dressup simulator? I want to get her preggo and have babbies.

[spoiler]I actually started crying holding both her hands while having sex in the missionary position and kissing, hopefully I don't burst into treats if I have sex in real life someday.
>>
>>4502717
No endgame, yet.
>>
TechSupport-tan, could you please change the filename whenever you upload an updated modpatch to the MEGA folder? There has already been ~4 different versions of the "Modpatch v1.8.1.rar", which makes it more confusing than it should be.
>>
>>4502602
Ray is working on a beta for 1.9 as we speak. Major change is a fix for the talk system and some menu adjustments.

>>4502717
As >>4502720 said, there is currently no endgame but there will be eventually.

>>4502744
Agreed
>>
I cannot seem to get the second nurse scene?
i'm at 2242 love and 1159 lust.
Just keep getting the first one over and over again?
thanks
>>
>>4502810
I got it by not having sex for a while and ignoring the option to fuck her after work a few times before finally doing so.
>>
>>4502840
>>4502810
Yea it's basically the same as the longing scene. Just decline her like 1 or 2 times then accept it.
>>
>>4502810
Deny her twice before going to work.
>>
>>4502744
>>4502796
fine fine next version will get one.. just seems kinda weird to do that when i make like 1 change
>especially when the change is just me adding a dumb KS gag. heh
>>
>>4499052
"Jan/04/2017
Addition of contents"

What version of the game is this? Has the translation caught up?
>>
>>4503090
There was in fact an update on 1/6 (according to JP DLSite) which was version 1.8.1, and yes, the translation and modpatch are both caught up.
>>
File: 59596516_p0_master1200.jpg (701KB, 989x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59596516_p0_master1200.jpg
701KB, 989x1200px
>>4502840
>>4502849
>>4502856
Thanks that worked!!!
>>
>>4503266
np bud.
>>
how does clothing editing work
>>
>>4499275
Is this part of the feature because I don't have it in the game.
>>
>>4499052
I actually just realized that this was a video damn I'm stupid. But are there any scenes of her actually moving or is it all just still images?
>>
I am missing out big time how to unlock the market when I go out alone and the flowers. What are the requirements for these ?
>>
>>4503282
Can you be more clear?

>>4503317
It's not ingame. Ray did this as an experiment, and as an anniversary gift for the game.

>>4503327
The "Extra" page in Memories has an animated H-scene.

>>4503328
You don't unlock the market when you go out alone, but if you go out alone first thing in the morning you can run into Ferrum and buy wine. The flowers, just wander around the forest with Sylvie and you'll randomly stumble onto them.
>>
>>4503331
I ah I see. I'll check out that scene later.
>>
How many lust points are considered High? And intimacy points?
>>
>>4503360
Intimacy doesn't have a set range, but anything over 1000 is pretty freaking high. As for lust, 'High' in terms of scene requirements is sadly not consistent. However, as a general rule you're looking at anything over 200 as being considered 'high'.
>>
>>4502796
>Ray is working on a beta for 1.9 as we speak.

Man,Rays working hard...
I wonder what he ate.
>>
>>4503403
Homemade gyoza, according to his twitter.
>>
>>4503413
Gyoza...
And here i thought the only thing ray ate was those spoopy voodoo donuts he's so obsessed with.
Still...
Why Gyoza?
>>
>>4503415
Voodoo Donuts is a Portland thing; he's back to living in Japan now. As for why gyoza, because he felt like it.
>>
>>4503421
Oh right.
Then that means he's already settled in in his new base of operations. What do you think he'll work on? i want to see more interaction with
all of them regarding sylvie.
>>
>>4503423
No clue. I've been hoping for more world-building since the beginning, but so far the only thing I know for sure from watching livestreams is that there are two new H-scenes in the wings, and that 1.9 includes a revamped talk system and some touch-centric menu changes.
>>
>>4503425
That sounds amazing in there own right.
>>
>>4503425
Touch-centric...
I long For the day i can headpat sylvie,2 new scenes one of them is with french maid outfit that includes oral with it the 2nd i have no clue,What do you mean by world-building?
>>
>>4503431
The 2nd is the kimono missionary scene. World-building as in finding out more about the town they live in, having Sylvie attend school, things like that. Stuff that expands the story rather than merely focusing on the lewd.
>>
>>4503437
Kimono's one of my most favorite outfits for sylvie to wear.
That's actually really nice i can see that happening in a platonic route a bit complicated in the lewd route but still applicable though only problem is it all depends on sylvie's reliance on you,how much she's healed to the point that she no longer thinks that she's a slave and if she can (i hope to god) find indepence in herself
An independent sylvie...
more to know more to love a different side to cherish and know,still that would really be nice to see or...you can also homeschool sylvie
She did say say that she wanted to be your assistant someday. regarding that isn't it weird that we dont have any patients ever?
>>
Max Coffee.
The Drink Of The Chosen.
>>
File: 1450319369569.png (147KB, 495x437px) Image search: [Google]
1450319369569.png
147KB, 495x437px
>there are different lines for postponing scenes based on lust level
I just did them in one go back during 1.5 or something.
This is the best shit.
>>
>>4503473
Oh look undertale * Enlarges picture *
Fucking furry...(joke)
And here i thought undertale was dead.
>>
File: 1481588881048.png (131KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1481588881048.png
131KB, 500x280px
>>4503492
I can't decide which is worse.
The fact that I was unaware that pic was somehow related to Citizen Kane of all vidya when I was saving it or the fact that you not only recognized it but outright admitted to it.
>>
>>4503505
Who and what?
Welp there goes my attempt on breaking the ice
>>
>>4503522
Not that anon, but I'll try to answer your question.
>Who and what?
The "Citizen Kane of all vidya" would be referring to Undertale (unsure if it's meant in a sarcastic manner or not).
>>
>>4503459
I thought that was Powerthirst.
>>
>>4503529
Was quoting Kyouma from steins gate And Hikigaya from oregairu
>>
File: 1465267084699.jpg (66KB, 578x892px) Image search: [Google]
1465267084699.jpg
66KB, 578x892px
>>4503522
I just don't take kindly to people who give off such strong tumblr aura.
I do hope you're ok out there though.
>>
>>4503531
Gahhh Shit wrong kyouma's was Doctor pepper.
Whats powerthirst?
>>
>>4503533
strong tumblr aura?
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1464428741919.jpg (57KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464428741919.jpg
57KB, 500x600px
>>4503537
>Oh look undertale * Enlarges picture *
>...
>Fucking furry...(joke)
I mean come on.
>>
>>4503547
The heck...
i meant that as small talk and a joke since you used a pic of undertale
if that's enough to make you cringe i too am worried for you.
Still anyway i think we got off the wrong foot or something.
>>
File: Stahp.gif (140KB, 890x665px) Image search: [Google]
Stahp.gif
140KB, 890x665px
>>4503537
>>4503547
>>4503552
>>
>>4503534
Tis a old reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs
>>
>>4503553
Is that perhaps Yandere-Chan?
I'm gonna go ahead and steal that thank you
>>
>>4503564
Holy Shit,That's one hell of an ad.
Thanks for enlightening me.
>>
>>4503331
>>
>>4503172
Thanks friend!
>>
How to unlock first memory. I rejected the first time or do I reset this shit.
>>
Something's wrong.

When I try to load a saved game, this shows up

file not found:./data/scenario/system/new_c.ks

and

label:'new_c'does not exist.

Did I do something wrong when I copied over the patch? Did I fuck something up?
>>
>>4503894
Nevermind. Everything's fine now
>>
>>4503829
It's a bug, unfortunately. If you already had sex with her, you might have to reset. Either don't reject her the first time or stay on platonic route until a fix is available.

>>4503894
>>4503901
Glad you got it sorted.
>>
>>4504023
sent ;)
>>
>>4504033
I'm sure you did. I have no reason to doubt you.
I guess I just have to wait for it to arive.
>>
How do unlock the first two scenes on the second page?
>>
anyone got a free version? poorfagging hard
>>
>>4504035
Go out alone and immediately come home without actually doing anything else.

>>4504047
LURK MOAR
>>
>>4504047
try the torrents sites my man.
>>
Im gonna update this now. Last I played was v1.5.7, other than than 1.8 changes what has been added since?
>>
File: Seductive Sylvie.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Seductive Sylvie.png
1MB, 1366x768px
those eyes.
>>
What am i doing wrong to miss the "say" bar thing?
>>
Why can't I ever run into Ferrum to buy wine? Did it in my previous save which I lost. I tried going out alone both early morning and late at night. Always get asked to go to the restaurant or go home instead.
>>
>>4504146
Get her affection higher.

>>4504147
Early in the morning and alone. Usually wander around the market or such. Its completely random.
>>
>>4503331
do i need any Ä“xtra software to customize clothing
>>
>>4504159
So it's nor guaranteed and is completely randomized?
>>
>>4504146
You haven't progressed far enough in the game.

>>4504147
Leave first thing in the morning by yourself.

>>4504159
>>4504169
Not true since you don't get a choice of wandering if you go out by yourself.

>>4504162
If you mean create your own clothes for Sylvie using the 'custom clothing' template, then yes, you need an image editor of some kind. Ray provides PSDs for free, so anything that can parse Photoshop files would be necessary.
>>
>>4504250
I got it by wondering around the market enough times with Sylvie. We met him and he referred to her as ((that)). He also gave us the encyclopedia to mix drugs first. Then the other early mornings if I leave the house by myself I will find him.

Does drinking wine with Sylvie affect anything? Or it's just to hear her cute gibberish and knock her out?
>>
>>4504260
You can't have sex with her, but it does raise her affection.
>>
>>4504260
I think you're confusing things a little. The one where you run into him with Sylvie is only the first time, which is when he gives you the book. Afterwards, the only time you will ever run into him--which is to buy wine, as the anon before was asking--is if you go out by yourself in the morning. That's not random.
>>
>>4504332

What? No, this is patently wrong, you can run into him with Sylvie after you get the book as well. Admittedly it might be something TS-tan has added in the modpatch, but I know that can happen
>>
>>4504335
It -is- something that was added in the modpatch, then, because that is most definitely something that does not happen in the original game. That's a very important distinction to make since not everyone is playing the fanmod.
>>
>>4504335
>>4504340
The only Ferrum thing ive added is a small cameo during the date scene if you already met him to unlock buying wine
which happens by going out by yourself in the morning after you get the book in the market

>and those are in vanilla game
>>
>>4504360
So there you go, you added something to the date scene, which is how >>4504335 got confused and thought you could meet him while out with Sylvie after you've gotten the book.
>>
Wait, are we getting VR headpats?
>>
>>4504723
No we are not.
>>
How do you catch Sylvie?

I'm still on 1.7.3 actually, but I'm about to update.
Uh, is the correct modpatch for the latest version still the one here >>4499898 ?

Also how do you do the rapeplay scene? What are the requirements?
>>
>>4504741
Correct links are in the OP and from now on they won't be changing with every update.
>>
>>4504742
Okay cool.

Do you remember what the specifics are for catching Sylvie masturbating?
>>
File: 1464326477696.jpg (79KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464326477696.jpg
79KB, 600x720px
>>4504747
Go out alone and come back home right after.
>>
>>4504747
the link in
>>4499898
was just for ppl who already had the patch and didnt wanna redownload for that bugfix
>links in OP should always have the most current patches now that we switched to folders

ad for the catching Sylvie scene
150 lust, go out alone then come right back, no cafe or anything
>>
>>4504756
Thanks.

Someone really should compile a pastebin of all the requirements for the scenes. I unlocked everything on my original save but I lost it, so redoing everything and then of course the new stuff isn't as fun the second time around.
>>
File: Capture.png (721KB, 424x897px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
721KB, 424x897px
Oh my sweet fuck

This is the best update ever
>>
File: 1465273319758.jpg (1MB, 1700x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1465273319758.jpg
1MB, 1700x1870px
>>4504774
>isn't as fun the second time around
You're upsetting me.
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1182x726px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1182x726px
>>4504790
The grinding isn't fun. I swear I get twice as many blue flowers as I do pink.
This is still fun though.

Like, goddamn. I don't think you realize how much I love this hairstyle.
>>
>>4504796
>The grinding isn't fun.

name yourself missingno
>>
>>4504796
Friendly reminder that >>4504800 only works if you're using the modpatch.

Also the captcha was flowers.
>>
File: 148103231.jpg (13KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
148103231.jpg
13KB, 420x300px
>>4504800
>>4504801
I didn't download the modpatch.
I guess I should.

[spoiler]Are there any plans for a choking cgi to be added, one of my fetishes is a yandere into breathplay[/spoiler]
>>
You can talk to the shop keeper now

I downloaded a random 1.8.1 copy off nyatorrent, dunno if it's the vanilla or mod variant.
Can you actually DO anything to the shop keeper now?
>>
File: 1463277826658.jpg (48KB, 289x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463277826658.jpg
48KB, 289x720px
>>4504805
>mfw loving that shit but would never want to see that done to Sylvie
>>
>>4504807
Drool all over her.
>>
>>4504807
>Can you actually DO anything to the shop keeper now?
Shopkeeper and waitress will not have sexy stuff in this game (beyond how they look if you go out at night). Your only hope for anything of the sort is that Ray eventually makes one or more games where they are courtable.
>>
File: 1464974607003.jpg (2MB, 1436x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1464974607003.jpg
2MB, 1436x2000px
>>4504811
Bet she takes a peek or two every time Sylvie tries those dresses on.
Bet she'd love that.
>>
File: filthycasual.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
filthycasual.png
10KB, 216x233px
>tfw I looked at what version I've been using and its v1.16

Alright guys, how much have I missed out on?
>>
File: 1464431546724.png (671KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464431546724.png
671KB, 679x960px
>>4504821
You've missed out on a lot of love.
>>
>>4504807
>I downloaded a random 1.8.1 copy off nyatorrent, dunno if it's the vanilla or mod variant.
Vanilla torrent should contain the file RJ162718.zip.
Any other torrents are not recommended, they can have all sorts of problems.
>>
>Can't remember how to build Silvie's lust
>Can't spike tea with aphrodisiac haven't had sex with her more then twice in the past two months

Fuck. What am I missing fellas.
>>
File: 1464479540893.png (595KB, 645x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1464479540893.png
595KB, 645x1079px
>>4504827
You're missing the lewds, obviously.
Bring her lust up using the power of the D.
Drugging the tea requires a book.
The man who gets Sylvie to you will sell it when you meet him at the market.
That encounter has a lust cap iirc.
>>
>>4504821
you can kiss Sylvie whenever you like now by clicking her lips!
its pretty good for raising love points since it doesnt take a whole time block
>>
>>4504807
>now
You could already do that two versions ago
>>
File: g5D14j.gif (959KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
g5D14j.gif
959KB, 480x270px
>The moment I opened the door, Sylvie came trotting into the entryway to greet me.
>pic related
Scarred miracle of the universe.
>>
File: 1464168728746.jpg (59KB, 373x599px) Image search: [Google]
1464168728746.jpg
59KB, 373x599px
>>4504915
>got to around 4000/2000 stats on 1.5
>can't remember if she really starts asking you not to go out without her at really high stats or it's just me
Just
>>
What are all the thresholds for love and lust anyways?
>>
>She starts getting cock hungry as hell
>I don't sleep with her after a blowjob.

dis gon b gud.
>>
File: 1464390951468.jpg (179KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464390951468.jpg
179KB, 1200x1200px
>>4504928
Remove meanies
>>
File: cc4.jpg (25KB, 342x194px) Image search: [Google]
cc4.jpg
25KB, 342x194px
>>4504921
>Having sex in the wild reminds me of the primal instincts of the animal kingdom
>She's wearing cat ears.
J
U
S
T
>>
File: 1465130372297.png (395KB, 429x707px) Image search: [Google]
1465130372297.png
395KB, 429x707px
>>4504946
>we'll probably never get any more forest stuff
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
File: OF1SRsp.png (239KB, 466x419px) Image search: [Google]
OF1SRsp.png
239KB, 466x419px
I can't seem to get the second scene. I've left alone at all hours of the day but every time I come back she's just waiting for me. Do I have to make her wear something specific?
>>
File: 1464416056126.jpg (2MB, 2149x2835px) Image search: [Google]
1464416056126.jpg
2MB, 2149x2835px
>>4504960
Get her to wear your shirt, that's what makes the choice available.
>>
>>4504960
Make her wear your shirt
To bed
???
Sheer stockings, glasses and cat ears a must. A MUST.
>>
>>4504962
But what of the striped stockings? Surely they have a place with the neko-megane Sylvie goodness?
>>
I can't seem to get the rags outfit scene, where intimacy and lust is high. My intimacy is 949 and lust is 980.
Can anyone help?
>>
>>4502897
Is the mega link in OP still contain the latest modpatch?
>>
>>4505298
The mega links in OP are now folder links which should always contain the newest patch of its type.
>>
>>4505315
Thanks anon.
>>
>>4505238
I managed to get this today without actually aiming for it. My intimacy was about 2500 and lust 680, I'm not sure of what values are needed to start the scene.
Anyway, I started the morning by getting her to wear the rags, did the normal day of shopping and head patting but when the 'To Bed' option appeared I got a 'Slave Roleplay' along with the usual Bed and Oral. That completed the set for me.
>>
>>4505238
>>4505324
It's in the modpatch README file.
>>
>>4499764
non
>>
None of the h-scene links are working for some reason ive ported my save dozens of times and installed updated modpatches dozens of times before so im not sure what could have gone wrong with this one
>>
>>4504923
Im at 4581 intimacy and 11211 lust and it keeps going up
>>
Btw im using 1.8.1 modpatch with 1.8.1 vanilla
>>
>>4505962
He didn't ask what the max is, he asked what the thresholds are, for instance, for an H-scene to consider 'high' lust or whatever.

>>4505960
Are you using the correct version of the game?
>>
>>4505965
>>4505960
Assuming you are the same person, can you be more clear about what 'none of the h-scene links are working' means? That's pretty cryptic. Got any screenshots or error messages?
>>
Nvm i deeply apologize for this i just read through the thread and figured out you have to touch interact
>>
>>4505971
Clearly something to add to next thread's OP.
>>
>>4505973
Im sorry...
>>
>>4505975
Don't apologize, go give Sylvie a good time!
>>
How do I unlock the gloves? The Night Gown hasn't returned?
>>
>>4506122
The only gloves currently in the game are included when you purchase the corset dress. The babydoll is now in the sexy shop, which you can visit if you go out alone at night.
>>
Is it absolutely impossible to go out with Sylvie wearing something lewd? Anyways I currently have 537 lust, do I need more for different scenes or have I maxed it out?
>>
>>4506341
My Sylvie is on 4000/4800 or somewhere around and she is eager to even walk around naked.

I'm using the modpatch through so dunno how that works in vanilla
>>
>>4506349
What exactly increases lust? Flowerpicking is unreliable.
>>
>>4506358
fucking her senseless raises it.
>>
>>4506358
just change your name to missingno and you will get 255 pink flowers.
>>
>>4506358
>fucking her senseless raises it

this

copious amounts of blasting her into conciousness oblivion

often to the brink of a new day
>>
>>4506367
I'm using Vanilla.

>>4506373
So I gather a few for an endurance drug and a pleasure drug and just make her cum until she passes out?
>>
>>4506376
if you use the drug you will be able to fuck until the sun rises up, and then wake up at noon unable to walk.

I did shitton of this, and shitton of regular fucking to her limit and her lust overtook her affection in no time
>>
File: 1464939150985.jpg (558KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1464939150985.jpg
558KB, 595x842px
>people going lust over affection
I'm not usually one to say such things but the likes of you sicken me.
>>
>>4506399
I... I'm sorry

I don't know how, but it just happened
>>
>>4506399
Well when you got over 1000 affection and have gotten every piece of wardrobe one wants to enjoy his nighttime with Sylvie afterwards.
>>
>>4506341
Not in the base game. The modpatch lets you do silly stuff like that, but the base game does not.

However, if you raise both of her stats pretty high, she will run out into the street to greet you if you go out alone wearing whatever it is she had on before you left.
>>
File: 1464992866244.jpg (41KB, 517x366px) Image search: [Google]
1464992866244.jpg
41KB, 517x366px
>>4506404
>>4506410
If you're half as autistic as me you will regret it one day.
>>
>>4506410
Pssh you can't even tell Sylvie you love her until 1500+ love points.
>>
File: drippity drip.jpg (34KB, 389x429px) Image search: [Google]
drippity drip.jpg
34KB, 389x429px
>>4506414
It's actually a problem now.

She's so lewd if I dont pork her for 2 days she gets antsy and on the 3rd asks me to fuck her.
Then this repeats every 2 days for 2 times.
So If I don't fuck her for a week, she will rape me in sleep

No amount of headpats can fix that
>>
tmw you have 10,000 intamacy and 0 lust.
>>
>>4506418
Sounds like someone needs some blue flowers.
Also I'm curious about the source of that pic.
>For science of course.
>>
>>4506423
Seconding this. I have... a research paper to write, and need to know the context of this situation.
Also I want to masturbate to it.
>>
>>4506423
>>4506436
sorry lads, no idea

maybe someone will recognise and enlighten all of us
>>
I have been fiddling around the code and I understand it most of it, I have one question, do someone know when the value f.act changes and where is specified when that value needs to change to progress in the game?
>>
>>4506449
Are you sure it's f.act? I thought that was related to the H-scene. Isn't it f.step?
>>
File: 323.png (430KB, 850x1189px) Image search: [Google]
323.png
430KB, 850x1189px
>>4506423
>>4506436
Artist is Ikusu / Tennjou Mukyuu.
>>
How do I go on a date with Sylvie?
>>
>>4506527
kudos
>>
>>4506527
You da real MVP.
>>
>>4506554
wander around the plaza, a button will appear
>>
>>4504831
What do you mean by lust cap? I'm at 109, and I still haven't met Ferrum
>>
>>4506625
I don't know what that anon is talking about, there is no cap whatsoever on meeting Ferrum to get the book the first time (in the base game). It is random, yes, with a roughly 10% chance of running into him. The market code actually looks like it's pretty broken. It works like this.

>Does the player have the book yet? Y/N
>If no, generate a random number between 1 and 101
>If that number is 1-10, meet Ferrum
>If the player has the book or the number is 11-101, proceed to normal market
>Generate a random number between 1-31
>For each number, move to a different flavor text

However, there are flavor texts for numbers beyond 31 (32, 33) as well as meeting Ferrum (anything beyond 33). I'm not sure why.

>>4506554
Note this is modpatch-only.
>>
So how did you trigger the naked aporn event again? Can you do it with a babydoll like in the early version?
>>
>>4506651
Looking at the RNG, it would be increeeeeedibly rare to run into a 31 (or a 101, for that matter), but not impossible. In addition, while the jumps for flavor texts 31-33 exist, the text itself does not and goes only up to 30.

So, basically, there are incredibly rare cases where the game will throw an error saying "label:'market31'does not exist." Super simple fix (just remove 31-33 and the book event and replace it with else 30), but another instance where it's a head-scratcher for me as to why it's written this way.
>>
>>4506674
It only works with the naked apron. Have her wear it then end the day normally (headpats, talking, etc). When you wake up, she'll have gotten up before you to prepare breakfast.
>>
How do I interact with Neohy? I haven't learned her name nor takked to her. Do I need to visit the café during a specific period of time?
>>
>>4506730
Define interact. The most you can do is chat with her or order something from the cafe. Same with Aurelia.
>>
>>4506733
Chat and get Sylvie to comment on her. She still hasn't introduced herself to me.
>>
>>4506730
Go out by yourself and stop by the cafe. There's a Talk to Worker option there.
>>
>>4506741
Go to the cafe alone and talk to her.
>>
File: 516841561684.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
516841561684.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
I'm new to this game and it seems interesting, but I feel like I'm missing a lot of stuff. How many different "routes" are there and how do you trigger them?
>>
>>4506757
There is only Sylvie and really the only big choice you have is if you sleep with her or not. Though if you don't you lock out quite a bit of the game.
>>
>>4506757
As the other anon said, there is only the platonic and non-platonic route. You either play the game without sex, or you play it with sex. Otherwise it's all Sylvie all the time.
>>
Where's the Custom Clothes button? I enabled it but cant find it anywhere in the closet
>>
>>4499052
Can I modpatch the game if I used the English translation patch on it already?
>>
>>4506970
Did you even read the OP?

"PLEASE ONLY USE ONE PATCH
>Both contain the translation"

If you were gonna use modpatch you didn't need to download the TL only one first.
>>
>>4506970
If you place the modpatch over it -should- work, but as always we recommend starting with vanilla instead.
>>
>>4506757
In addition to what >>4506767 and >>4506771 said, there's also one bad end, but it only triggers if you choose enough wrong options. After the brief illness she gets is done with, it's smooth sailing from there.
>>
>>4506977
>If you were gonna use modpatch you didn't need to download the TL only one first.
I'd think >>4506970 was using the TL-only one to get a feel for the game, and only got curious about the mods afterwards.
>>
How do I activate the omake clothes button?
Tried it in japanese and english(got the translation going) and it doesn't show up, do I have to do something else than type something in say?
>>
>>4506937
>>4507066
Just type "Custom clothes" in the Say box and a button will appear in the upper right of the closet.
Note this is answered in the Readme that comes with both patches.
>>
>>4507066
>>4507095
Covering the bases here but you have to actually click the "Say" button afterwards.
>>
>>4507221
yus
>>
>>4507095
Thanks, checked all the readmes and didn't see it till now that you pointed it.
>>
Anyone have any special onaholes they use when playing with Sylvie?
>>
>>4507586
I usually rub my dick against a piece of burnt toast for extra immersion.
>>
File: IMG_5084.jpg (35KB, 202x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5084.jpg
35KB, 202x439px
>>4507652
>>
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys/status/819834235464728577
Ray fighting game when
>>
>>4507756
The winner gets the right to marry the Doctor.
>>
Does Ray have any other games?
Sorry if that's a dumb question, I only know about TF
>>
>>4507837
That Cyclops one.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/353330/
>>
>>4507844
Cool, thanks anon
>>
>>4507652
deltet
>>
>>4507759
>>4507756
somebody has the screencap of the "loli underground battle arena" thread?
>>
File: Loli Championship.png (169KB, 840x1237px) Image search: [Google]
Loli Championship.png
169KB, 840x1237px
>>4508089
>>
>>4508095
kek, thanks anon
>>
Back to work
>>4508210
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.