[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuetakishi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Image00001.jpg (702KB, 1800x1274px) Image search: [Google]
Image00001.jpg
702KB, 1800x1274px
he had a great thing going with this but the scat, and cucking 2nd dark elf kinda ruins it. still hopping for harem orgy
>>
>>4494777
Don't know about that, but I just got into the one with the blonde elf and it was going great until she fucking showed off her god damn maxipad. Like, what the actual fuck? Completely killed my boner and my desire to read anything else.

I don't want to see that shit man. Completely out of left field.
>>
>>4494777
link a source to this CG-SET
>>
I just want him to make more Fukuyama-san. She's a perfect goddess. Future chapter topics:

Impregnation
Marriage proposal
Pregnant sex
Finding time to have sex after the birth, featuring lactation

There's at least four more chapters worth of material, and he's teased impregnation before
>>
I'll be one of those series despite the main story being based around impregnating girls won't end in anyone getting preggo. Same shit happen with Orutoro's This Is The Mating Frontier! series. None of Fukuyuma's series ended with the girl pregnant.
>>
>>4494777
was it cucking, like she couldn't control herself, or did ugly mc guy set her up to be gangbanged?

>>4500177
i miss his super pure vanilla stuff
>>
>>4500183
I think some artists that dabble around the concept of impregnation of their stories but don't do actual pregnancy are often a bit afraid of their ability to draw a girl pregnant and make them look appealing: it is difficult to do if you don't practice doing so a lot. Tensei-kun's got it down pretty well. Tamagoro is just now trying it out, and published a picture of a pregnant girl, but I feel like there was room for improvement from him in the appeal.
>>
>>4500317
Yeah I get that, also some are just not into drawing preggo sex scenes. Just expect at least acknowledgement that the girls got pregnant, something as simple as a line saying their pregnant or even holding their belly implying their pregnant yet we don't get either of those things.
>>
>>4494777
oh damn time to look up this hmanga.....series?
>>
>>4500177
>I just want him to make more Fukuyama-san
Me too. I have no problem with his elf series but I just don't find them appealing in terms of their appearance.

As for the marriage and pregnancy not being explored, I think it's because the artist doesn't have concrete plans for a mature (age-wise) Fukuyama yet. While that's pretty much the next step to take their love into, going into that territory would be inching closer to the end scenario. Whereas he can have a lot of freedom to do stuff when they are still at a younger age.
>>
>>4494777
>cucking 2nd dark elf kinda ruins it
Dunno man, when you have every elf at your beck and call you ought to experiment and fuck around a litte. Plus she was kinda cheeky so that will teach her a lesson.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.