[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: bb.jpg (43KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
43KB, 500x281px
it's been a while since i watched hentais, but tonight i feel good about doing that.

what are the best ones in terms of quality?
i mean the animation and the details

consider that for me bible black is still unmatched from that point of view.
>>
>>4492259
bump
>>
StarJewel (2011) was quite amazing too.
>>
>>4492296
never heard of that. i will give a look thanks
>>
I loved Bible Black, but all of the women's bodies where clones of each other. Not even the tiniest variation in boob size or shape. If you shaved their pubes and only showed them from the face down you wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

At least in something like "Tentacle and Witches" there was variety.
>>
>>4492321
>face
I meant neck down.
>>
Okusama wa Michael was great too.

T-Rex animations are also good, but in terms of non repeating frames, I still stand for Okusama and Bible Black.

The original Taimanin Asagi.

Resort Boin

G-Spot Express
>>
>>4492259
nice shit taste
>>
>>4492259
for me it's lingerie office.
>>
>>4492296
Is there a way to fund a second episode? The ending made me want more
>>
>>4492337
However you offer no nothing in return?
>>
Sora no iro

Princess Lover
>>
Ore wa kanojo is better than average
>>
There arent many quality hentais are there
>>
does anyone know the 1 hentai were a dude stomps on a women's pussy and said women becomes guy slave ?
>>
File: Screenshot_13844.jpg (126KB, 1280x1427px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13844.jpg
126KB, 1280x1427px
>>4492259
I'm still mad adult Imari/Kitami never got a straight scene aside from the first episode where the bank robber fingers and licks her. I was positive she was going to fuck that one guy, but it never happened. What a waste.

>>4492333
>Okusama wa Michael was great too.

One of my favorites. Shame it's really brought up. Though I guess the surprise yaoi scene caught people off guard. I thought that scene was pretty funny all things considered. The mind controlled trap anally rapes the wife only to get fucked up the ass by the mind controlled husband moments later.
>>
>>4492259
The animation is good in this but too bad its mostly futa garbage

Cant fap to it. What a waste
>>
>>4500658
Even older Imari is not as sexy as evil Kitami, her sex scene with Minase is not that bad, but i wish she was fucked by someone like that skinny dude from Origins who fucked the lesbian girl, now that dude knew how to enjoy a girl.
>>
>>4502180
The futa is literally the ONLY good thing about BB
>>
>>4502441
Maybe if its your fetish
Im just not into dickgirls. Shit is gross and unnatural
>>
>>4500658
SAUCE
>>
Victorian maid maria
Front innocent
Anejiru 2
Dekakute ecchi Na ore no ane
Accelerando/stringendo
>>
>>4502445
Just remember that it's fantasy. Most futa in hentai are girls with girl dicks, not girls with guy dicks. Doesn't make sense? Again, fantasy.
>>
I recommend "Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru".
>>
>>4503162
Yeah girl dicks
>>
>>4503449
Don't like that wording either, but I think his point was to not think of them as girls with guy parts, but just as girls.
>>
Thanks for the recommendations, boys
>>
>>4492259
party girls
>>
>>4495516
Unfortunately, we only got one episode.
>>
>>4508005
man star jewel was bliss. i think it as one of the unmatch futa series.
there's only 3 that are 5/5
Futabu (except that fucking latest one)
Star Jewel
Angel Blade (kinda)
>>
>>4511142
Shinsei Futanari Idol made by the same people is pretty good too and they've just released Otoko no Ko Delivery which promises to be even better than Natsuyasumi and Boku no Pico.
>>
>>4495516
we already got a seconde """""episode"""".
>>
>>4511209
Wasn't that some clip show?
>>
Are there any recent hentai with above-average animation? I'm tired of masturbating to power point
>>
>>4500621
I think you're looking for Slave Market. It's pretty good but the ending is depressing. Still worth a watch !
>>
bumperino
>>
>>4512871
the new rance series was pretty good
>>
dragon pink
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.