[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G-Spot Express

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 21

Here's some vectorized pictures of promotional material from this two episode series.

I really wish better quality pictures could be found.
>>
>>4492097

This one was the main girl, Yumi. The protagonists and an encounter with some rapists bring out the perverted side of her personality and she becomes a molester like the protagonist.

Fucking shame this happens at the very end of the story, just a couple of scenes before the final threesome.
>>
>>4492100

This one is Aki. After she is molested by the protagonist in the first episode.
>>
>>4492104

The next time we see her she's dressed like a whore, seeking out to get groped and relieve the feeling. Participates in the threesome with Yumi at the end.

Fapped heartly.
>>
>>4492105

This one is Hanae, easily the hottest of the girls in my book. She gets a single groping scene, not by the protagonist but by the old dude that's his teacher.

Bitch is practically bursting out of her clothes the whole scene.

I was spent.
>>
>>4492108

This one is Meiko. A reporter that was conducting an investigation on train molesters. Like Aki, she dresses up and seeks out molesters. The protagonist fucks her brains out.

Much fapping.
>>
>>4492113

This is Sayaka. She's a police officer, I think. The protagonist gropes her in the first episode, she pees all over the place as a result, and spends the rest of the episode(s) trying to arrest the dude.

The gropers team up with the dudes that raped Yumi and capture Sayaka to humiliate her.

Her scenes are pretty shit.

Also, she fucking cockblocks the viewer of Yumi's first attempt at groping a woman.

What a bitch.
>>
>>4492117

Dunno the name, this is a milf that one the other dudes in the group attempts to grope.

It triggers a flashback of the protagonist, who apparently once saw his mother get gropped and enjoy it (talk about freudian excuse).

After the flashback ends I think the protagonist cockblocks the other dude.

I might be mixing two different scenes, here - it's been a while.
>>
>>
>>
Last two pics are pans of Hanae's fantastic body. I gotta get some sleep.
>>
File: 11_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.png (568KB, 640x983px) Image search: [Google]
11_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.png
568KB, 640x983px
>>4492165
>>
>>4492151
wow! Girl on left low just like in Dark Shell, which i love so much. Visual style is the same. Too bad i don't love chikan.
>>
>>4492168

Yeah, same character designer. The girls look simply amazing.

It's a shame that there's not an artbook or modelsheets of quality to be found anywhere.

I love the shit out of chikan, so this series left an impact. It's just a shame that it is so short, as not nearly enough is done with the character designs.

Only Yumi, Aki and Sayaka get multiple scenes (and imo all of Sayaka's are kind of a waste of screentime).
>>
>>4492097
Pretty good animation. The visual style is one of my favorites in hentai. Next to BB.
>>4492108 and >>4492113 are best girls. I liked seeing >>4492117 get dominated and humiliated too. I still revisit this animation for faps. Meiko's scene never fails me.
>>
>>4492177

My favourite scenes are Aki's second appearance, and the Aki/Yumi threesome at the end.

I literally skip any scene that features Sayaka. Unlike all the other females, her design I find uninteresting and it doesn't do much for me, her angagonistic role ruins the fun, and the fetishes that play in her sex scenes kill my boner.

I actually ripped all the scenes Yumi, Aki, Meiko and Hanae had and uploaded them to my Dropbox so that I could always get access to them.

I like this series that much.
>>
>>4492197
>her angagonistic role ruins the fun
Her antagonistic role is why I like the scene where she gets put in her place. She's all talk and really can't do anything. I liked seeing the dudes make her a play thing for that scene. The Meiko scene is my favorite though, mainly because I think she's the hottest of the girls next to Hanae. I honestly think Yumi's design is the most boring of the girls.
>>
>>4492206

Yumi's design is admittedly nothing special, but I like her hair, the way the green of her uniform looks agains her naked skin, and I really like the path her character takes.

The best designs imo are Hanae and Aki's second outfit.
>>
>>4492211
My only real annoyance with the OVA is that Hanae doesn't get any hardcore scenes. Her design was too good, the groping scene, while good, wasn't enough for me.
>>
>>4492217

Absolutely. The runtime is not enough for the quality designs of the girls.

Some scenes should've been dropped. There are a number of set up scenes with Katsu that seem redundant, or in hindsight lead nowhere.

The worst part is that there were even more girls in the game. On the one hand, you'll never see those designs. On the other hand, it was good that they focused on a small selection and built story around them.
>>
I fucking wish this cover was true. I would've loved to see a scene between Meiko and Yumi,
>>
>>4492711

Luckly, this one DID happen, and I've fapped to both scene and cover many times.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 12_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.png (893KB, 640x2031px) Image search: [Google]
12_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.png
893KB, 640x2031px
>>
File: 14_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.png (801KB, 640x1601px) Image search: [Google]
14_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.png
801KB, 640x1601px
>>
File: 8_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.png (942KB, 640x2244px) Image search: [Google]
8_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1.png
942KB, 640x2244px
>>
I remember this being one of my earliest hentais as kid.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.