[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2016 - Hentai Of The Year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 3

File: 2016.jpg (4MB, 5108x2680px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
4MB, 5108x2680px
2017 is just around the corner with 2016 is ending. A lot of disappointments and surprises for this year and I wish 2017 will be better. What are you guys' hentai of the year? Discuss with my quality picture as reference.

Honestly, I don't really have a HOTY. The year was just disappointing and very mediocre. No wow factors like last year. We had Gakuen tomare and the new Pandra episode last year. It was overall a great year. This year sucked.

Also, feel free to list your disappointments.
>>
File: 2015.jpg (4MB, 5979x1768px) Image search: [Google]
2015.jpg
4MB, 5979x1768px
Hentai from 2015 to compare to.
>>
ahh very nice
>>
>>4486321

Is there any site that indexes them with tags? It would be so much easier to search "incest | vanilla impregnation | polygamy | marriage -ntr -scat -feet -furry" rather than having to check each new release individually.
>>
what site are u using to show these releases
>>
>>4486370
Hentaitake

>>4486369
Not sure.
>>
Anybody got one of these for any previous years? (2014-13-12)?
>>
>>4486395
I can make one for you right now.
>>
>>4486409
Sweet! Thank you!
>>
The Decent:
- Toshi Densetsu Series
- Shoujo Ramune
- Koinaka
- Imouto to Sono Yuujin ga Ero Sugite Ore no Kokan ga Yabai
- JK to Ero Konbini Tencho
- Euphoria

The Disappointments:
- Shoujo-Tachi no Sadism (poor animation studio)
- (Honestly there is just too many disappointments to list them all)
>>
>>4486653
Thank you for actually listing them.
>>
>>4486653

any recommendations from previous years that were pretty recent(like 2014/2015)
>>
This year was really bad.but i liked koinaka , imouto succubus , lizuka-sempai X blazer ane kyun and pretty x cation 2.
>>
Probably dropout or shojou utea. Pretty sit shit year.
>>
>>4486321
>disappointments
Anything animated by Queen Bee.
>>
never ever
>>
>>4486333
So which ones would you recommend from that list aside gakuen tomare and Pandra?
>>
>>4487127
Depends what you like and this isn't a rec thread.
>>
i fapped furiosly to this futaba or whatever it was called was it from this year?oh and rance was a nice oversight this year but overall ashit1
>>
>>4487757
it's a thread about the discussion of hentai of the year and yet nobody is discussing which ones were good. pointless thread if that cant be talked about.
>>
>>4486321
The ghost loli hentai was the greatest thing I've seen all year, followed closely by Nudist Beach
>>
>>4487765
That year is from 2015. The current is 2016. The thread isn't talking about HOTY for 2015. You're clearly not asking people what their HOTY is when you clearly ask them to recommend you something.
>>
Hard to choose between rance 3 or Nudist beach 2.

Those were some real diamond times, Dark horses were Poro petit's JK and the one with the redhead teacher.
>>
>>4486321
Love 2 Quad ep2 best HotY
>>
>>4487790

eww no, 60 second sex scene, no finish and it was 15 minutes long. Wtf, clearly unfinished and they just threw whatever was left together.
>>
>>4487766
link?
>>
>>4487059
How the hell is Queen Bee still in business.
>>
>>4487817
Because there is people who buy them. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else won't.
>>
Energy Kyouka easily
>>
>>4486728
It's hard to really remember exactly what came out during that time period. Some things I do remember though:
- Mankitsu Happening
- Futabu
- Idol Sister
- Oni Chichi Refresh/Rebuild

I probably forgot a lot. One thing I also forgot to mention in my previous post is Kx3's uncensored blu-ray release that happened recently.

Another general rule of thumb for me is anything from PoRo is usually good.
>>
>>4487817
always being the lowest bidder is a powerful advantage
>>
>>4486321
Nice way to show off all the hentai release for this year.
>>4486395
>>4486409
Again good work right here!!!!
>>
>>4487808
Pretty sure he's talking about Toshi Densetsu Series
>>
this year was shit. only chijoku no seifuku was any good.
>>
>>4487800
Have to agree they made a sequel after all this time and it felt like some unfinished concept and they just said "fuck it we released the 1st ep 3-4 yrs ago so lets use that and oh right the sex scene isn't even finished oh well lets get it out there with lackluster ending."
I'm mostly disappointed since the previews showed the new girl getting it up the ass but wow did that scene just get cutoff at the end with no satisfaction whatsoever.
>>
Current disappointment is Onichichi Rebuild ep3
>>
>>4486321
Dropout.
>>
struggling between Rance and Koinaka: Koinaka de Hatsukoi x Nakadashi Sexual Life
>>
Biggest disappointment has to be Rance. Pinkpineapple should never be allowed to touch Rance again.
>>
2016 is almost dissapointment to me. Animation becoming cheaper and cheaper year after year, no interesting plots, 6+eps series are alomost all gone.. Anybody?
>>
Mashou no Nie 3. And it wasn't even a particularly good Murakami OVA.
>>
>>4486321
I'm suprised no one mentioned Taimanin asagi / Yukikaze yet, anyway ZiZ did a fantastic job it was a trainwreck with no survivors, I wish murakami would have made them instead of that incompetent bunch,
>>
>>4486395
https://myanimelist.net/anime/genre/12/Hentai

And sort by start date and go backwards is a decent enough way to do it in my opinion.
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (339KB, 2255x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
339KB, 2255x1600px
>>
>>4495281
i usually use anidb and sort by date which helps to see what future titles get added
>>
>>4486369
an anon made a website hentai.movie that has lots of tags, dont know how long it'll be up for though
>>
>>4486321
Wait, wait wait. Saimin Class got an anime? Shit. Yes. This is my fetish.
>>
>>4500331
saimin forever
>>
>>4491903
Episode 4 was great enough. It's just that episode 3 is TOO great, almost excellent.
>>
>>4486321
pokemon hentai
>>
>>4504646
the animation was appalling and there wasn't enough variation in girls.
>>
>>4486321
The second episode of Kuro no Kyoshitsu was the best for me, the fact it features best girls from the game instead the shitty gymnastics anal whore makes it even better.

Worse? the whole Pretty x Cation series. So much wasted potential...

Honorable mention? (AKA personal favorite) The retarded little sister series. Made me wish for a retarded imouto I could make smarter by cumming inside her.
>>
I really wish those lists had QeenBee completely removed. Like, I can understand people who watch it but who the fuck is ever going to vote for that shit?

The best for me:
Rance
Dropout
Euphoria
Toshi Densetsu
Futanari Idol

Biggest disappointments:
Nudist beach.
Secret Journey.

>>4486333
Holy shit. Fuck people who say that hentai is not as good as it was. 2015 was delicious.
>>
>>4508205
lol retarded sister series which also surprised me on how great it turned out to be
>>
2015 was WAY better then 16.

Only thing good in 16
Euphoria
Kyonyuu Hitozuma Onna Kyoushi Saimin
Ero Manga H mo Manga mo Step-up
JK to Ero Konbini Tenchou
Kimi no Mana wa Rina Witch

Those are the only ones ANYONE should consider best of 2016

And Euphoria is gonna win at least it should.

Anything by Queen Bee is automatically gone cause Queen Sucks is pure garbage and cancer.
>>
>>4486369
>marriage
you can search by multiple tags on nhentai. simply put a space between each tag you're looking for in the search bar
>>
>>4486321
I liked toshi densetsu even though I myself am not a huge loli fan
>>
>>4486395
>>4486409
so did we ever get that done? the image roadmap for the whole year is nice and comparing it to the previous years would be cool to see how much new hentai get made per year.
>>
>>4520842
Ditto
>>
>>4524074
starting to think it wasnt the same anon who started the tread
>>
>>4486321

I fapped to kowaremono since I loved the manga. The fat man's voice in the adaptation is annoying as fuck though.
>>
Best hentai was Pretty x Cation
>>
>>4531365
>>4531366
Go to /y/
>>
>>4531373

sissy != gay
>>
>>4531381
It's going to get you banned either way so there's really no difference.
>>
>>4531390

Take a fucking look at y (which I just did) with your retarded fucking eyes and see how there's NO SISSY thread or ANYTHING resembling it. Fuck off moron.
>>
>>4531393
It's deleted, you're wrong, end of debate.
>>
HOTY is probably Koinaka
>>
>>4531487
Also a strong contender for me personally was the lo re pako stuff. I can understand that the subject content would be heresy to most people though.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.