[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Toshiki Yui?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8700.jpg (145KB, 750x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8700.jpg
145KB, 750x566px
What do you think of Toshiki Yui?
>>
>>4485553
I like how he draws outfits especially the heels. But all his stuff is always 'good but not good enough' for me.

I thought My Sister is great because the girl is a slut and is not content with her brother's dick. But I wanted to see her and the dad get it on and not just 'implied' when it's revealed she was still seeing him.

For the twins one, I couldn't really emphatize because the relationships aren't well established so I couldn't give a fuck who is dating who.

My Doll House, too many generic girls getting the sex spot and not enough for the central and important characters imo. Alice being confessed to while in drag wasn't explored more and his hot secretary needs more exposure.

The alien futa manga was finally going on the right track with the MC exploring her female side but it took too long to get there and was unfortunately axed.

Other stuff are too short or too random.
>>
>>4485553
I'm still salty as shit about My Sister+
http://g.e-hentai.org/bounty.php?s=d&search=my+sister%2B&t=&s=d

This shithead decided to use the bounty system then hog all the translated chapters for himself.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.