[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Kuroinu so Great !?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 53

File: kuro202a1c1w.png (1MB, 1034x656px) Image search: [Google]
kuro202a1c1w.png
1MB, 1034x656px
>Kuroinu:Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru (OAV) / 黒獣~気高き聖女は白濁に染まる~ (Japanese)

>Story:
In the land of Eostia, humans and dark elves have fought for supremacy for over a century. The dark elves rule over a race of monsters that has raided human lands for generations, capturing and defiling their women. Aided by powerful bands of mercenaries, the human kingdoms have gradually pushed back their old rivals.

But the mercenaries would not settle for these victories. Led by the cruel general Volt, the sellswords declare independence. With the support of the savage orcs, their new nation attacks human and dark elf alike, carving out a kingdom where men reign supreme and women are little more than slaves. Even the dark elves' castle is conquered and their queen taken prisoner.

The sole hope for peace in these lands rests with a fellowship of seven princess knights, handpicked by the goddess of the high elves. But is their power enough to cleanse the evil from their world?

>http://www.a1c.jp/~majin/product_list/product_kuro.html
>https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?cats=7_25

>Which female character is your favorite ?
>Which is your favorite scene ?
>What are your thoughts on this series ?
>>
Beyond that the animation in the h-anime is actually well done?

Or the actual game and it's constant "Line up these virgin nuns and bend them over.....get the dogs!" over the top stuff that is missing from so many vanilla games..?
>>
>>4482397
its better than recent murakami's works.
>>
>>4482303
due to rape. every scene is rape.
>>
File: a_fate_worse_than_death.jpg (113KB, 241x898px) Image search: [Google]
a_fate_worse_than_death.jpg
113KB, 241x898px
>>4482428
This
>>
>>4482428
There's plenty of Rape anime, but this one is particularly well, very well animated.
>>
>>4482303
Why isn't there a torrent for the side story yet
>>
>>4482303
Had a decent budget, and wasn't afraid to have pretty dark depictions of humiliation/rape.
>>
File: cg03b.jpg (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cg03b.jpg
103KB, 640x480px
>>4485528

Yeah, I wonder - it looks hot
>>
File: next_0219jp-003.jpg (72KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
next_0219jp-003.jpg
72KB, 600x450px
>>
File: 001 (2).jpg (265KB, 585x1000px) Image search: [Google]
001 (2).jpg
265KB, 585x1000px
I just want to see more of this semen demon.

Her body is perfect and her VA is amazing with all that moans.
>>
>>4485528
No leak or enough demand. Mikocon has it, they will probably release it a few months down the line if no one else does.
>>
>>4482397
>>4482405
People who think this actually exist? Kuroinu was as lazily animated and nondescript as 99% of H-anime, and just as boring. The VN is a hundred times better.
>>
爬虫類のペニスは2本あります、その作品の欠点は指定キャラを造らなかった事
>>
File: guts makes popcorn.gif (3MB, 578x328px) Image search: [Google]
guts makes popcorn.gif
3MB, 578x328px
>>4482303
Those first two episodes were amazing, but sadly got not as great after that. Still good to revisit.
>>
Is manga gamer still doing that 2part localization?
>>
>>4489673
That gif released a small kekmical reaction in my brain.
>>
File: IMG_0115.jpg (67KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
67KB, 640x427px
>>4490510
>>
Rape is shit. Gangbang is shit. Monsters are shit.
>>
>>4490644

Nah see I like all that crap but when the way it's presented is

>MAN I AM SO COOL LOOK AT HOW COOL I THE RAPIST AM! NOTHING BEATS THE DICK!

All I can really think of is the pathetic losers virgin edgelord who need to live vicariously through this crap
>>
>entering the vag = Nickelodeon Gack Sound Effect
>cum = Nickelodeon Gack Sound Effect
>process in between these two actions is the same animation being played 2x faster then 3x faster
>edginess of all episodes

yeh its ok i guess. better than 90% of the shit out there.
>>
I give it -10 / 10 just because the Pink-haired sister isn't on screen much.

Otherwise it's a full 10/10.
>>
File: 1389564496564.gif (2MB, 720x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1389564496564.gif
2MB, 720x1316px
>>
>>
>>
It's the best Hentai ever.

I want to be Volt. I want to be the awesome cool dude who fucks elf bitches.
>>
>>4490729
Not enough screen time for best girl
>>
>>4490801
Yea, ruu ruu needed more time
>>
>>4491162
>Token loli girl
I fucking hate this so much.
The series is obviously about tits, why bother with one shite loli?
>>
>>4485528
What side story are you talking about?
>>
>>4491170
These
>>4487405
>>4487413
>>
>>4490647
>All I can really think of is the pathetic losers virgin edgelord who need to live vicariously through this crap

If you're really thinking about virgin losers while fapping you need to get counseling.
>>
>>4491168
You'll understand when you grow up.
>>
>>4490644
There are the fanfics...oh wait! All of them are plagued with Naruto-Stus.
>>
>>4489673
I have never hated a person so much. I want Rance to come into his flimsy ass empire and show him what a fucking warrior looks like.
>>
I could make a pretty fun Fire Emblem like game out of these characters.
>>
I call it,
Humanity Fuck Yeah:The Anime
-A man chooses,a cuck obeys.
>>
>>4491729
The empire falls apart by the months end!
>Constantly in warmongering leader mode
>Soldiers are off doing fuck all
>Relegion is dead and heresy runs wild
>Pregnancy is still a thing and in less than a year will be a huge problem with sudden population growth.
>>
>>4482303
It's shit. Rape it shit. You should feel bad for fapping to filth. Kill yourselves.
>>
Nah,if you see it is normal bandit rapist scum,I see them as revolutionaries and freedom fighters,maybe they will create the first proper non matriach government in a long tine.
>>
>>4482303

It is not. Very overrated.
>>
File: fdb8bace1b464768a53f882d4928111a.jpg (662KB, 1762x1511px) Image search: [Google]
fdb8bace1b464768a53f882d4928111a.jpg
662KB, 1762x1511px
Origa, Celestine and Kaguya
Origa's gangbang in episode 4
Not a fan of rape but the design are way too good
>>
Mangagamer is doing chapter 1 of the visual noel right? Does anyone know what chapter 1 covers? Im assuming its likely just the dark elves.
>>
I like the designs and the animation, but I don't personally like the whole raping bit. If it had some more scenes with some sort of consensual stuff, it'd probably be my fav tho
>>
>>4482303
Shame Majin is busy making dakimakuras instead of more hentai animation.
>>
>>4491616
There is one with Bloodborne.
And seriously. Why use Naruto of all the characters as a self insert? Dude is absolutely pure, use somebody like Rance.
>>4491719
I agree.
But if this is after all the girls got corrupted.... I feel that if some of them got mind cleaned, they will either commit suicide or go full NINGEN REEEEEE MAN DICK REEEEEE and try to destroy the reality
>>
>>4494353
Mostly is about Volt boning the Dark Elves, second part is him conquering most of the kingdoms and third part is finishing the last kingdom and then orgy of celebration.

>>4495058
Why the Bloodborne one is the only one where one of the protagonists is a old woman?
>>
>>4496576
I dont know. But Hilda is hilarious as fuck. Specially all the bashing she does to Alicia. Somehow deserved, but thats just me
>>
>>4482303
Hello /h/, if you have time to kill that does not involve fapping, I will put the link of the Kuroinu fanfics. Here, feast yer eyes:

https://m.fanfiction.net/anime/Kuroinu-Kedakaki-Seijo-wa-Hakudaku-ni-Somaru/?p=1&srt=1&t=0&g1=0&g2=0&r=10&lan=0&len=0&s=0&c1=0&c2=0&c3=0&c4=0&_g1=0&_c1=0&_c2=0

https://m.fanfiction.net/Kuroinu-Kedakaki-Seijo-wa-Hakudaku-ni-Somaru-Crossovers/13072/0/?srt=1&t=0&g1=0&g2=0&r=10&lan=0&len=0&s=0&c1=0&c2=0&_g1=0&_c1=0
>>
>>4496809
They allow fanfiction of hentai? Seriously?
>>
>>4496809
> Naruto's Assault on Kuroinu: The Order of Chivalry Strikes Back
>Naruto Ootsutsuki Universe Conqueror
>Naruto vs Kuroinu: Savior of the Princess Knights
>NarutoxHarem
>Bleach
>Gintama
>Bloodborne
What the fuck?
>>
Goddess being fucked in public hitted all my fetishes
>>
>>4496846
Yeah I dont know either.
>>4498076
>name Celestine
>post the dark elves
Kuroinu really makes people idiots.
>>
>>4498116
I was about to post Celestine but the gif i had was too big to be posted. You fucking idiot shithead fuck, choke on a million dicks.
>>
>>4498130
Thanks for proving me right. You sounds worse that 8 years old cod players.
Kuroinu really was a mistake.
>>
>>4496846
This...is the power of hate from vanillafags.
>>
>>4491729
Back to the shadows of h̶e̶l̶l̶ /pol/ with you.
>>
>>4498196
This is NOT how a crossover should be maded.
Crossover is something that can bring unique great experiences with anything if doned right, however, when this shit happens, it trigger my crossover side.
WHY IN THE FUCK THEY HAVE TO MAKE THEM LIKE AN OBVIOUS SELF INSERT
It is really hard to at least make it more belieable for fuck sake? And less out of character
>>
>>4498228
That may be the reason why (according to /a/) a crossover with Rance or Blazeblue would work better in Kuroinu.

The common agreement here is that the Bloodborne one is the closest one to be not shit, if only because its protagonists are not the guys/gals you would expect in this kind of fixfics. Hell, Hilda HATES Origa and Alicia. In which other fixfics the protagonist hates the "victims" the fic is supposed to "save"?
>>
>>4498196
Kuroinu has awaken the hatred of vanillafags. Kuroinu didnt know that most vanillafags are like that because they want to escape from reality to a more happy place, 2D in this case. Kuroinu didnt realized that vanillafags were actually surviving against things like Otome and Rem, and now they were totally defeated and humilliates with it presence. Kuroinu existence has awaken the hatred of the vanillafags, and hatred is a powerful yet destructive force, capable to destroy everything, no matter if friens or foe. Only if Kuroinu decide to have a spin off vanilla a chance of survival will happen, but until that moment, this dark times will continue
Dark
Darker
YET DARKER
>>
File: To Shade and Light.jpg (309KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
To Shade and Light.jpg
309KB, 678x800px
>>4498290
I cant talk about Rance since I never bothered, but I can with Blazblue.
I have to clarify that I dont know who started the idea, but I also admit that I loved the idea, mostly because of the focus on Ragna (Ragna is my fav and main).
Ragna is pretty much the opposite of Volt as far as I know except for their crimes. While Volt is sexist, Ragna doesnt really have interest in even a relationship, Volt is an jerkasshole with no redeeming qualities, Ragna may be a jerk sometimes but he is a million times better as a person, not to mention that Ragna is more human than Volt despite that Ragna isnt a human.
The thing is, just like BB, Kuroinu looks like a game with tropes for hentai, for the notvanilla genres like rape orc monsters and stuff.
Many people agree that Ragna will rescue them and kill all of the Kuroinus... If he got involved. As a Ragna fag, some people forget that to make him involve into something or somebody, first you need to make him be "interested". He didnt really cared for Noel that much until that encounter with Kokonoe. Same for Tsubaki until he learned about her relationship with Jin. In the end, if Ragna ever gets involved, the only ones I believe he may form a bond (friendship, not romantic) will be Olga, Chloe, Maya and Klaus. Alicia sometimes reminds me of Nine and I can see Ragna not liking Prim because he can feel that something is wrong with her (her big lust for Alicia), Kaguya and demon stuff, Ruu Ruu lolicon jokes, Claudia may not like his rebellious attitude (she may tolerate him because of Klaus) and Celestine, Ragna may not like somebody who gived up that easily.
Then other characters may bond with the girls. Alicia and Prim are literally Jin and Tsubaki for one example.
In terms of powerlevel, Volt doesnt have a chance, but he is well know for his plans and mind. If for some reason EVERY Kuroinu character fight at the same level of the Blazblue world, it will mostly be because of BB Ars Magus or something about the Boundary
>>
Vanillafags are just jelly they will never have high quality anything.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I've always loved the whole "women getting subjugated" angle that it portrayed (the ending where Celestine pledges allegiance Vault by kissing his dick was fantastic). Plus the added bonus of seeing humanity conquering the elves is always good.

Are there any other ultra-maledom hentai out there that are like this? Like a more rapey version of the Gor universe?
>>
>>4498351
>Plus the added bonus of seeing humanity conquering the elves is always good.
This is just a meme. I am still wondering why Japan always do that. It does get boring at some point.
And to ask your question. Probably yes
>>
>>4498356
A racially pure nation being conquered by a mongrel horde of big dick lesser beings pretty much sums up Japan's history for the last 80 years.
>>
>>4498309
>That pic
Wow just
>>
Talking about crossovers
>>
>>4482303
Pretty much just the good animation and designs, really.
>>
>>4482303
im still waiting for them to release a ost for it, it was pretty good.
i liked the piano part...
>>
File: baking.jpg (988KB, 2400x1972px) Image search: [Google]
baking.jpg
988KB, 2400x1972px
>>4490729
>cum looks like whipped cream

Urge to cook increases
>>
After reading those fanfics. I feel the need to scream.
Vanillafags's hatred are both disgusting and dreadful
>>
File: MisrdBM.gif (1MB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
MisrdBM.gif
1MB, 850x480px
best girl
>>
File: Kyqf92w.gif (929KB, 840x465px) Image search: [Google]
Kyqf92w.gif
929KB, 840x465px
>>4499857
>>
File: 46JWxsY.gif (1MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
46JWxsY.gif
1MB, 848x480px
>>4499864
>>
File: jUtxjYy.gif (858KB, 850x450px) Image search: [Google]
jUtxjYy.gif
858KB, 850x450px
>>4499867
>>
>>4498761
Piano:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UsBY9rXp-g

ED:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tye25GhYL7s
>>
>Euphoria and H-Game got like 6 episodes each
>This only gets 4 episodes and the first 2 were the best
>>
>>4501676
Bullshit the last episode was the best. What's better than seeing all the elves being raped at the same time?
>>
>>4501718
I prefer having the focus be on utterly destroying one girl. Quality over quantity.
>>
>>4482303
The animations and scenes are amazing and the girls here are hot as fuck that you want a piece of them, but the ending really suck and you do feel bad for them
>>
If anybody's interested I know this guy who's making an RPG game out of it. Not finished though. The artist that was suppose to be doing the game didn't respond lately, but it's still be something to consider

Kuroinu The Rebellion

In an alternative universe taking place before the events of the h-anime series, you play as a mercenary from Volt's mercenary group who has amnesia after an orc attack, and later rose to become a knight. After taking over Origa's castle you discover Volt's plan and decide to fight against him and his army. Fighting alongside the ladies of Eostia

Main site: http://www.saintxtail.com/#!blank-1/wl9md

Main demo: https://mega.nz/#!C5t01DjD!fwIaV64AgZyns1sJKyG0OrNEkBz3ubEhllw8_0SLFMY
>>
>>4501856
I wonder how people can fap to this and still feel guilty and sad at the end.
This type of genre is too much, my dick never was hard while trying to watch this knowing that thet were raped and worse. Matter fact, the moment that particular scene with Chloe appeares, I almost pukked and ragequited. The white screen. God so disgusting. No wonder why I never cant fap to this.
It is overrated for me though, just like Eroge for the vanilla side despite that Iori is great. But I guess its a matter of taste.
>>4501906
Ah yes. The game is cool and I like the idea of choices affecting the game. The artist lefting is kind of bad though. I feel that the creator of this game is less experienced that her in drawing. In everything else he is good but in drawing... Compare his Chloe and the artist Chloe.
Oh well. Here is a rare Chloe.
>>
>>4490730
This scene was so fucking hot, degenerate and visceral. The thought of fucking, dominating and impregnating my son's wife who's also a knight made my dick diamond. The way she begs her old man not to creampie her and that she gets off on it is amazing. I'm not even into rape but damn.
>>
>>4501906
I confess that when I first heard about it, I thought it would be something like LISA: The Painful RPG or Sengoku Rance.
>>
>>4487405
perfect women
>>
>>4498309
Kind of glad that someone remembered Claus exists.
>>
>>4498351
Agreed. The only gripe i have is that the main bad guy always ends up sharing like the queen or princess or whatever and it just like takes me off it because i would have kept the absolute "best", as in royal blood or shit, girl only for myself.

I mean take a look there, the reincarnation of the goddess closes the series kissing the dick of the main bad guy, thats fucking GREAT. But WHY, WHY OH WHY does he have to share her with a bunch of commoners and shit?

Anyone else see what im sayin?
>>
>>4507476
I'm guessing he doesn't really care about the continuation of his bloodline. Like in real life, the most beautiful tend to be the upper class and promising that every male will get to fuck any women he wants is more appealing than promising that every male will get to fuck any women he wants except for the goddess who I will use to continue my bloodline.

That being said, how is succession supposed to work in Volt's empire? It would be very difficult to determine who is the father when every women is being gangraped every day.
>>
>>4502453
That's nice and all but I'm just glad a thick cake got railed. That's all I needed to enjoy this scene.
>>
>>4496846
>Bloodborne
Explain
>>
>>4507303
Ntr'ed guys really deserve pity and love. Specially the married ones. As someone who already hates ntr more than rape and stuff, and really cherish marriage and love in a world where its pretty much rare to find, and you can expect that I can remember him. Dude couldnt even do anything at all.
Just a question, Klaus and Claudia seems to have an age difference. Were they something like teacher and student? The only thing I know is that they really love each other and that Klaus is literally the only man who is not a dick (pun intended. What. Did you expect it to be not?) or a traitor.
>>4507532
>That being said, how is succession supposed to work in Volt's empire? It would be very difficult to determine who is the father when every women is being gangraped every day.
What is difficult to me is how Volt can expect to make his empire work.
Then again, he is pretty much a demonic conqueror at this point. So at some point he will fuck up trying to conquer some place, and everyone will destrot his place without caring for the victims. Or even a world war.
Or, if there are god and goddess in that world that at least care to do something, they would go full Zamasu and NINGEN REEEEEE
>>4507596
Basically
>author was an ex hardcore hater of Kuroinu, now he is more chill, he even tolerate Volt in the sense of being succesfull and stuff, but still dont like him
>bloodborne player
>decide to try this crossover just to practice for other fics
>suddenly is the most likeable or tolerable because he doesnt show any type of bias
Basically that.
I believe that the fact that he managed to overcome his hardcore hatred and try to be belieable on this fixfic helped on that.
Gosh my english is horrible at night
>>
>>4482303
I like the miko girl, but the series is only good for the sex. Story is shit.
>>
>>4482429
Sauce?
>>
File: Kagua0kuro03_gainz_tokuten_b.jpg (251KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
Kagua0kuro03_gainz_tokuten_b.jpg
251KB, 650x919px
>>4508194
Looks like I am not the only one who like her. Never see her mentionned
>>
>>4498319
Slut girl
>>
>>4491277
You're either born loving little girls (woops I mean "lolis") or you aren't. Luckily for that other anon and I, we aren't. Sucks being you, my dude. Her scenes were shitty, I'm all for hardcore scenes but the bloody dick impalaing the body of a "loli" was a sick.
>>
So far from the lore I pieced together from last year is
>Chloe was a slave since EARLY childhood
>Origa is a figure head for a shady elf council and holds no real power
>Origa is just the power source for the Black castle and was pronounced queen to keep her in the main throne room to keep dark magic flowing
>Her staff is actually important and the gold ring works as an inhibitor (See shadow the edgehog inhibitor rings) to regulate the flow of dark magic
>Celestine and Origa have not talked in any way shape or form about ending the war even though both sides want it to end
>Volt is a shell of a man being used as a puppet by Kin to control the Kuroinu mercenaries
>Kin is trying to achieve lichdom by using Origa's staff and the suffering of the kingdom's population by having volt defy celestine and set up a sex empire.
>Kin is basically Kira Yoshikage since he has cast a spell on himself to go back intime to a save point before shit hits the fan and try again (Had the perfect counter for origa's hex and her book of spells)
>Celestine went ocarina of time and had a Hero sleep for 10 years so that they may fight against evil but is left to sleep for eternity since Celestine GAVE UP HER KINGDOM, PEOPLE, AND GODSHIP ON A SILVER PLATTER!
>>
Were are the other Gods? Surely they wouldn't let the mortals defile a diety with out being given the ultimate smiting.
>>
>>4501995
*The Hero finally appears
>>
>>4512311
So history is changed if you find the hero before Vault defiles the elves.
>>
>>4498351
>I've always loved the whole "women getting subjugated" angle that it portrayed

I've never found myself particular to that angle. I don't hate it either, it just does nothing for me kinkwise.

>the ending where Celestine pledges allegiance Vault by kissing his dick was fantastic

Can't disagree there to be honest, dick kissing gets me diamonds
>>
>>4512311
Two things. One, I need source, two, how did you get that
>Chloe was a slave since EARLY childhood
Man. Poor Chloe. Literally Ragna/Ludger/that loli from Rance tier
>Origa is a figure head for a shady elf council and holds no real power
What?
>Origa is just the power source for the Black castle and was pronounced queen to keep her in the main throne room to keep dark magic flowing
Again. What?
>Her staff is actually important and the gold ring works as an inhibitor (See shadow the edgehog inhibitor rings) to regulate the flow of dark magic
Thats interesting. How is the scepter important though?
>Celestine and Origa have not talked in any way shape or form about ending the war even though both sides want it to end
I see
>Volt is a shell of a man being used as a puppet by Kin to control the Kuroinu mercenaries
Double what?
>Kin is trying to achieve lichdom by using Origa's staff and the suffering of the kingdom's population by having volt defy celestine and set up a sex empire.
Holy fuck.
>Kin is basically Kira Yoshikage since he has cast a spell on himself to go back intime to a save point before shit hits the fan and try again (Had the perfect counter for origa's hex and her book of spells)
Ok. Why are copying Bite the Dust and DETERMINATION so hars this days?
>Celestine went ocarina of time and had a Hero sleep for 10 years so that they may fight against evil but is left to sleep for eternity since Celestine GAVE UP HER KINGDOM, PEOPLE, AND GODSHIP ON A SILVER PLATTER!
Sauce. Now.
I need to know if this is really true or fake. Either way
Celestine is a fool.
>>4512319
They are probably gonna bring Zamasu and Black Goku, I dont know, the deities in there are pretty incompetent so I wouldnt be surprised.
>>4512323
Is that Chloe?
>>
>>4512544
It's Chloe as Undyne the Undying
>>
>>4512552
Oh.
Thats quite nice actually.
>>
>>4512544
Oh celestine is a fucking idiot. But what do you expect from Ms. holier than thou
>>
>>4512311
Christ this is like going through Persona concept art
>>
>>4512556
Its not about holiness. Its about doing what an entity of peace should do. For fuck sake. I dont expect her to be broken tier but at the very least she could try to fight, people bash Olga and even Chloe for never ending this war, but for a being that is from peace, she not making a move to talk with Olga and just giving up without fighting, it makes you wonder how in any way she is good besides for the eyes.
People blame Alicia for what she did, but despite being questionable, it was understandable. Celestine literally give up and condemned all the kindgom. If not the world going by what Volt sayed.
>>
>>4512568
Goddess of Purity not peace
>>
>>4512568
Alright is it Origa or Olga?
>>
>>4512569
More reasons to fight. She has to protect her virginity despite sounding bullshit. Its better to die and trying to take the enemy with you that let them win.
>>4512570
Its pronounced Origa I think. The correct way to spell it is Olga
>>
File: PROBLEM RAGGS.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PROBLEM RAGGS.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
Well. If those Kin spoilers are true then he is more fitting to compete against this other mofo for most asshole villain
>>
>>4512311
>Kin the lich
>Celestine hero
>Puppet volt
>Olga had no real power
Were the fuck was this story! It's like a cross between Zelda and Fire Emblem!
>>
>>4512573
Don't why she gave up when she had A FULL FUCKING ARMY READY TO DEUS VAULT MERCS!
>>
>>4512576
Just according to keikaku
>>
>>4512311
This means that Olga magic is pretty much in the scepter and the gold ear rings are basically either limiter for it powers or some sort of catalyst so she can use them.
Volt may have been good before or is actually dead considering the lich thing.
There is actually a true hero but because of Celestine incompetence the hero may never wake up unless some miracle happen
>>
>>4512585
That would explain why she could barely cast lighting. Volt might be just a man broken by war and his mind has split apart, meaning kin can just pick and choose what pieces stay and which can dissappear.
>>
>>4512311
Olga basically has the equivalent of an Obscurus inside of her then.
>>
>>4512311
>10 years
Christ the hero must have been taken very young and doomed never to wake up.
>>
>>4512590
Magic suppresed.... I dont know. Kin literally can pull a Return by Death/DETERMINATION/Bite the Dust ability. Olga may be competent but if Kin can do that...
>>4512591
That actually looks like an idea for a more vanilla and heroic sequel if Liquid decides to do it
>>
>>4512603
So to beat him you just got yo trick him into a loop.
>>
>>4512615
Someone call Giorno
>>
>>4512615
>>4512637
Or Hakumen/TerumiSusanoo
Hakumen has the ability to cut time without causing a paradox and is pretty much a nullifier of everything including seithr. Plus, his ability to slash and see other timelines or dimensions will make Kin have a bad time.
Susanooh is broken, and judging by one of his victory pose, he just take the soul of his opponent who defeated
Problem is, if Hakumen goes, the world will be saved, if Susanoo goes, the world will be destroyed
>>
>>4512311
>Chloe was a slave since EARLY childhood.
Knew it.
>Origa is a figure head for a shady elf council and holds no real power.
>Origa is just the power source for the Black castle and was pronounced queen to keep her in the main throne room to keep dark magic flowing.
Heard about that.
>Her staff is actually important and the gold ring works as an inhibitor (See shadow the edgehog inhibitor rings) to regulate the flow of dark magic.
That's new.
>Celestine and Origa have not talked in any way shape or form about ending the war even though both sides want it to end.
Then why did not you talked? Ya gits.
>Volt is a shell of a man being used as a puppet by Kin to control the Kuroinu mercenaries.
Wot?
Again, wot?
WHAT!? Since when "Berserk vs Queen's Blade" pulled a Jojo?
Are thou retarded Celestine? Indeed, she is.
Now I am seeing Hicks flipping off/mooning that hero in his free time.
>>
>>4512692
I think the hero might be sealed away somewhere secret.
>>
Thread theme
https://youtu.be/eF1kOjy7sVI
>>
i'm wondering if it's really about the budget and not the animation studio themselves putting in the extra hours. The only animation that comes close to kuroinu is Euphoria and they're made by the same studio. from what i'm told Euphoria had average budget
>>
>>4512715
Wrong
Depends of your side. Is either
https://youtu.be/wBLWSlqtgio
Or
https://youtu.be/Af6JRDhNBiw
>>
>>4512311
Wait. I remember that there is an official manga. Are this spoilers from there?
>>
>>4512760
No. The manga said that Chloe was in love with Origa and Prim wanted to fuck Alicia.
>>
All right, what's your idea of what the Hero looks like?
>>
>>4512786
Probably a Pacifist Warrior. Aka, somebody who want to achieve peace and can fight and take smarter decisions.
Maybe do unexpected things like the dark elvea being redeemed. Though seeing all this things, I wouldnt be surprised if he saw the dark elves as victim and the Chivalry Order as both assholes and/or dont know who are the real victims.
Either way. I need to know where does exactly say about this hero
>>
>>4512790
Wouldn't they still have the mindset of a child? Never play ocarina of time but I think just being thrown into war would be a bit scary.
>>
>>4512798
In fact, at the end of Ocarina of Time, Zelda sends Link to the past in hopes that he would get a normal childhood. Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess implies that was not the case.
>>
>>4512815
Welp, celestine doomed a child either way
>>
>>4512819
She doomed the world.
May as well just do like Trunks timeline and delete it
>>
>>4512819
Well if she gave up to volt so easily maybe she actually forgot about the child. Fuck, Celestine is becoming as bad as volt now!
>>
>>4512826
Guess Alicia shall not be the only one that will get bitchslapped in the Bloodborne fanfic.
>>
>>4512838
That goddess bitch isn't even worth the effort.
>>
>>4512838
If you are the author of that fanfic. Please dont take too long and finish it.
I bet that at this point people will pity the dark elves. I wonder if the Dark Elves could even forgive mankind
>>
>>4512786
Imagine Shulk but with Marth's sword skills and Tapion's clothes
>>
>>4512846
>I wonder if the Dark Elves could even forgive mankind

This is one of the things I dont understand about people who defend dark elves, you know the saying "where there is smoke, there is fire"?, humans hate dark elves for a reason, have you ever stopped to think that maybe they are right and dark elves are not innocent creatures who can do no wrong?

Origa hardly gave a reason for humans to like dark elves, and I doubt humanity as a whole just woke up one day and made the choice to kill or enslave dark elves, this war happened for a reason, and the dark elves have to take at least half of the blame, you can hardly say they were innocent victims when Origa monster army was ravaging the human kingdom, killing entire families of humans and taking the girls as cattle for her monster soldiers.

You cant play the victim card when you have the blood of thousands on your hands.
>>
>>4512894
Both Origa and Celestine have done terrible things, this thread has shown me that, but maybe instead of making it deeper it's time to try and heal the wound. It won't be easy but maybe in time Eostia can start to rebuild.
>>
File: hentailol3.jpg (196KB, 500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
hentailol3.jpg
196KB, 500x1406px
>>4482303
Ruru is best girl.
Ruru scenes.
Awesome series, though needs more Ruru body bulge scenes.
>>
File: 1480555815035.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480555815035.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>4490682
>Nickelodeon Gack Sound Effect

God damnit, this is ruined for me now. Thanks alot asshole.
>>
>>4496809
This is the weebest shit ever.
>>
>>4502453
i prefer to picture she is his actual daughter, makes it better

its the best scene in any case
2. Celestine public rape
3. Maya hearing her own love confession
4. Any dark elf thing. I guess when the queen comes from giving a blowjob.
>>
>>4512615
No anon you gotta just do one thing
https://youtu.be/gx-sGEXUfKk
>>
>>4512894
>and I doubt humanity as a whole just woke up one day and made the choice to kill or enslave dark elves
You clearly dont even know the real world. Mankind can easily betray their own families just for their own interest.
I understand your hatred for the dark elves but I dont accept it. You say that Olga killed a lot of innocent people when is a fact that dark elves in general are always treated like trash, Chloe story, and pretty much discrimination.
You are always here. You always have to make sure that everybody know how dark elves are evil and mankind did nothing wrong. Volt and Kin are both humans you know that?
My problem with that way of thinking is that you are basically the mindset of burgerland. Just eradicate them, we did nothing wrong and they deserve, except that we secretly plotted all of this.
I am not saying that dark elves are innocent, but dont expect me to believe that a race is evil when their queen is fully aware of halfbreed getting raped since early childhood and do nothing.
Maybe they needed humans that besides being stronger than them (so they could defend themselves), they were mercifully too.
But that doesnt matter right? Now that kingdom is over and the world is condemned because of an useless high elf kissing a human dick.
The humans were defending, and now they are the riders of doom. Poetry
>>
the goddess titfuck and first brown elf were the best parts
then the knight getting fucked by her stepdad then whatever
>>
>>4512826
OK, do you think the child is in some sort of magic device/capsule or do you think it's something more hidden like a painting on the wall sealed with magic.
>>
>>4513661
Personally speaking. That hero could been in a coffinn.
Either way. If this hero thing is real, the possibility of a sequel more vanilla theme is possible. Problem if, if it happen.... Will the heroines be still alive and with a chance to be recovered?
Because if new heroines show up ... You know what it means
>>
>>4482303
Origa is my eternal elfu.

In my fantasies, I either rescue her and help her unite elfkind to put up a front against Vault, or I claim her as my own personal household cunt that I guard like a treasure that nobody else is allowed to touch.

She is always my queen, and always I will protect her.

Unless I can't, because she's not real and fucking nips won't write according to my self-insertion needs.

Reality is a nightmare, guys.
>>
So....
We got one Dark Elf who was strong willed vs a High Elf who was pacifist.
And people say that Olga let many of her army do as their please, but Celestine didnt bother to do something with the "Its not rape if it is a dark elf".
And Olga despite being an ass to her enemies, she looked really kind with her people and allies.
Really makes you wonder who was in the right all this time. Maybe Olga got enough of human doing what they pleased.
>>
>>4513717
I want to give Origa something she never got, her Freedom. She was given a false title with no power, Controlled no army and her knight had the Fighting skills of a tin soldier.
>>
>>4513733
Hey. Chloe as far as I know was implied to be really high tier. Its not their fault that they lost against broken tier.
Thats like saying Kakyoin is weak because he was defeated by DIO, and Jotaro is still in jail..
>>
>>4513739
OK Tin soldier compared to the monsters that turned on them
>>
>>4513708
Didn't they all died in a burning church
>>
>>4513747
Fake as far I know
Could be the same with those spoilers
>>
File: Chloe Modern.jpg (158KB, 1557x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe Modern.jpg
158KB, 1557x1900px
If Chloe lived in modern era. How better will she be? At least this are better times compared to the past
>>
>>4513739
Holy shit! What if there is some force that changed the events to make the villans broken tier, kinda like Towa in xenoverse.
>>
>>4513717
>>
>>4513717
>"You shall be my Knight. You along with my handmaiden Chloe shall unite my people and finish this war, once and for all."
>>
File: chloe_by_leviathancj-d71ymzr.jpg (48KB, 775x1031px) Image search: [Google]
chloe_by_leviathancj-d71ymzr.jpg
48KB, 775x1031px
>>4513757
Happy
>>
File: Kyoani AU Chuu2.png (595KB, 975x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoani AU Chuu2.png
595KB, 975x1390px
>>4513757
She could be the winning girl, the childhood friend or just support.
Either way, tsundere
>>4513771
Dunno
>>4513799
Probably.
>>
File: 02.jpg (553KB, 1200x1745px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
553KB, 1200x1745px
Dark elves in general are always treated like shit.
And for some reason the few manga involving happy dark elves are never animated.
>>
>>4482303
I wish they did more with the Ruru, best loli
>>
>>4498866
I have yet to find any hentai with realistic looking cum. It's usually frothy to the point of looking like clouds, and instead of coming out in ropy spurts, it sunflowers across the screen.
>>
>>4482303
Chloe
The ones with Chloe
Needs more Chloe
[spoiler]And a little less rape would be nice [/spoilers on /h/]
>>
>>4509335
It was a nice scene but godamn that bug thing fucking genocided my boner wasn't expecting that
>>
>>4514465
>that spoiler
I agree. Too bad that she cant have a hero
T.T
>>
>>4513798
>>4513822
I wanna see what their shadows would be ala persona
>>
>>4482303
Celestine-sama

Balcony fuck scene.
The fact that an Aphrodite like goddess Celestine, lose her virginity to Volt and being helplessly raped by her conqueror in front of her citizens while delivering a concession speech is so fucking hot.

Best hentai animation quality and best male sex power fantasy.
>>
>>4512311
Is this from the VN?
>>
>>4513708
Shit, why a coffin? Also do you think Celestine might have kidnapped the child? Hell your already stealing their childhood why waste the trouble of making sure the family knows they're alive.
>>
>>4515096
>aphrodite
She wasnt a goddes of love or even peace. She was a goddess of purity.
....it makes sense why she gived up that easily...
>>
>>4515244
What I meant is Celestine is probably as hot and beautiful like Aphrodite.
>>
>>4512939
I hape fapped to her scene lots of times
Wish I was a huge orc so I could rape halflings ;_;
>>
File: 20151213_161423.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20151213_161423.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>4515466
My offerings to Ruru
>>
>>4515356
I doubt it. Celestine is just generic.
>>
How's the rebellion game?
>>
yo just curiosity
does somebody knows the VA of the dark elf queen?
>>
>>4516321
A little slowly. The artist for the game left for some health reasons or something like that and the author of the game has to draw all the pics himself
>>
>>4516353
No offense to the new drawings but I'm gonna disable the art during the story and rely on sprites to tell the story.
>>
File: c675572chara16.jpg (24KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
c675572chara16.jpg
24KB, 250x300px
has he always lusted for Claudia !? what's his background story ?
>>
>>4516367
Yeah. I know where are you going. Anatomy seems something that he lacks. He does a better job at "copying" the original style but the anatomy needs a lot to work.
>>
>>4515107
No, nothing but the fact that Chloe used to be a sex slave
>>
>>4512311
Did you make all of this up? Nothing besides the fact that Chloe was a sex slave was in the actual VN, lol.

This is almost as bad as the "they all died in a fire" fake spoiler
>>
>>4516397
>The Levantine family were the bodyguards of Celestine, and very proud of it.
>Grave has a son who wishes he can make the family proud.
>Claus (or Klaus) sucks at fighting and instead read books all day.
>Son I Am Dissapoint.jpg.
>Claudia appears and she is everything Claus wasn't, so Grave trains her.
>Claudia became leader of the Holy Knights, she falls in love with Claus and marries him. Grave is ok with that because a worthy woman may give light a worthy heir.
>Guess what? Claus sucks at the bed too, so the Levantine bloodline was in danger.
>Volt kick everyone else butts and comed to Grave with a propotition. Help him to defeat Celestine and Grave will be first one to fuck Claudia. Grave accepts and cucks his son.
>Claudia get pregnant, but we don't know if Grave is the dad of the hundred of horny men and monsters who fucked her after Grave.
>>
>>4516748
>if Grave is the dad or the hundred of horny men...
>>
>>4516748
So. Is Claudia's child ever being showed or teased? Boy or girl?
>>
>>4482303
Plain and simple, it's the constant dirty talk from the women.
>>
>>4494167
>girl licking cum off each other in the cover
>nothing in the OVAs themselves
that was the only thing needed for GOAT
>>
>>4513798
>"Now, shall you deal with me, Old Goddess, and all the powers of Hell!
>>
>>4516748
I wonder what Klaus studied.
>>
>>4516677
Not them but, I heard about the Origa battery thing in other threads same with her not having any real power.
>>
>>4518907
Maybe that's part of the new good-ending-fan-game-thing, but it's never been part of the official game.
>>
>>4518477
how to be a cuck
>>
>>4512786
batman-like ego
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-15-22-53.png (505KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-15-22-53.png
505KB, 1080x1920px
>>4501995
>"I am neither Chloe nor Shantae, I am Chlotae!"
>>
>>4512786
Toon link personality. He didn't sign up for this shit but someone's gotta do it.
>>
>>4519568
Why Grave would had that in his Library?
>>
>>4491719
Here Here!
>>
>>4522261
>During the fight Chaos keeps making fun of volt's sword
>>
I covers basically every rape trope and then some. Stuff like monster birth rape or loli-giant rape. Probably my favorite scene is the one with the dark elf queen because I havn't seen anything close to what looks like hours of back to back cumming inside.
>>
>>4520823
Who did this?
>>4521912
Dunno. But considering how much of a "The end justify the means" he is, I dont think that should matter
>>
>>4524196
Tri fusion from /trash/ of Chloe, Shantae, and Sunset Shimmer.
>>
I'm glad to see a thread like this exist. I thought Kuroinu wasn't that liked. It's clear most people here are mainly fans of the anime. I hope the VN doesn't disappoint everyone here. Going from animation to text is a big change.
>>
Here is my anal retentive spat about Kuroinu

KUROINU IS NOT GREAT!
The animation is great and that's about it.

Nothing else about the title is original or special. This series only stands out as a shiny turd in a giant pile of shit.

I don't hate this show, I kinda liked it up until the humdrum by the numbers bull shit ending.
When I went back to watch it again and it was boring.

This anime has every criteria to be the best anime I watched ever yet the more and more I watch it and the animation quality wares off...
The show is just shit...
>>
>>4524556
It does nothing new which is the worst crime. It almost serves as a check list for every hentai cliche.
>>
File: Volt's tough training.jpg (386KB, 1220x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Volt's tough training.jpg
386KB, 1220x1920px
If anyone wanted a fan picture of Volt being the pimp he is, wait no more.
>>
>>4525312
Volts face looks awful, please tell me you didn't pay for this.
>>
>>4525455
Not that anon. Checked the sauce and it was made by the author's own iniciative.
Here, I hopethis is better.
>>
>>4525518
I couldn't stop laughing for a solid five minutes.
>That horn
>Those fucking water balloons
>The syrup hair
>That fucking squirrel girl smile.
>>
>>4512311
I bet kin isn't even a human, probably started the lich process and this kuroinu plan is the final piece of the puzzle.
>>
>>4514468
Same
>>
>>4482303
Love the girls and everything about this, and the animation was super great, but the ending really killed it for me. I was left feeling dissapointed but also feeling bad for the girls
>>
>>4526012
And what about the men like Klaus that never signed up for this shit?
They also have feelings
>>
File: almost.png (309KB, 490x302px) Image search: [Google]
almost.png
309KB, 490x302px
>>
>>4512311
People actually fell for this post?
>>
There will never be an uncensored version, ever.
>>
>>4527163
Seems like it!

But people also feel for the "Volt burns all the princesses" ruse
>>
>>4527163
Let's be honest even if it's all fake it still a he'll of alot better than the rape cliche checklist.
>>
>>4527211
Good it's rape should be fucking banned anyways.
>>
>>4527845
Except that's wrong.
>>
Shouldn't this be on /d/ since it has monsters, bugs, and other creatures in it? Pretty sure some wolves are in the VN
>>
File: tokuten_03.jpg (39KB, 210x334px) Image search: [Google]
tokuten_03.jpg
39KB, 210x334px
>>
Seriously, not enough Purimu.
>>
>>4530288
there's not enough of any of the girls. they need another 4 episodes.
>>
File: 0626_ev.png (643KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0626_ev.png
643KB, 800x600px
>>4530288
So many good scenes with her in the VN
>>
>>4527967
Stay mad, vanilla retards.
>>
>>4532572
Honestly this rape is as vanilla as it gets. All I'm seeing here is the basic "No" "Stop" "Ahhh" then mindbreak. There is no buildup and they spent WAY to much time on the men. When the amount of Penis's take up more of the screen than the girl then your just jacking off to dicks.
>>
>>4512939
So is it true that Ruru's race is made to breed with creatures bigger than her?

> tfw you will never satisfy her because you're a puny human
>>
>>4532888
My sentiments exactly.

That's why I went from liking this title to shitting on it. I guess it isn't that bad when compared to its bastard cousin, Taimanin Asagi.
A title which is guilty of the same crime as this title is.
Both are based on a video game and the anime go based on the worst endings of said game.
This may not be so bad if not for the fact this has been done a billion times before.

Damn near every hentai with half ass sudo rape and mind brake have the same hum drum ending where girls are now slaves ...unenthusiastic yay...
Bad guy stands triumphant.
...unenthusiastic yay...
Everyone involved is shit on by said bad guy when you really get into it but fuck that role credits.
Like Where Kuroinu is concerned.
We see the goddess of Purity defiled and corrupted. So nothing is pure...
So there goes the drinking water...
There goes your clean food...
All your armor and weapons are now rusting.
Unless Celistine was only claiming she was a goddess. This is where I like to thank was the truth and would have made a much better ending if she had NOT broken until she was raped and then low and behold clean water pure food and all things are still A OK.

Then, ONLY then when it is revealed that Celestine is not a goddess that the people turn on her. Still aweful but would have made much more sense.
OR She was a goddess and fucking her did in fact fuck everyone! The water and food is now foul, the land is rotting and corrupted and low and behold demons roam the land...
Good job Volt!
Role credits!

That would have been rightfully aweful!
I would have accepted that ending.
>>
>>4533925
Man, you are boring.
>>
>>4533925
Oh celestine can honest to God burn in hell in my book, but what I need to wonder is. WHY torture chloe more!?!?
>>
I need to help rebellion in any FUCKING way possible for my own sanity. I just need to see those two dark elves safe for just 1 minute. Because as of right now I have gone from 2015-2017 thinking of how I would save them in the back of my mind. Sometimes it's careful and we'll planned out escapes, sometimes I just imagine running in the throneroom doomguy style and slaughtering everything in sight. If I can just see those two knife eared, dark skined, stuckup, pricks safe for a moment then I think my sanity will return to me!

>Yes I know I sound like autism incarnate but I needed to get that off my chest.
>>
>>4534924
Find someone who can draw.
>>
>>4534912
I dunno. But I wish she could get something good for once.
>>4534924
Kuroinu is pretty much a very corruptive force. Even if you overcome that, you will never forget kuroinu
>>
>>4535268
It's like some fucked up up hill battle. No matter what I think of to save them, I'd I'm not constantly fighting volt the events continue as they originally do.
>>
>>4535273
I just wait for that Rebellion fangame. I never was fond of fanfiction (except Denial of Enjoyment) for this fix, I always liked something more visual
>>
>>4535734
To put my two cents in. I usually listen to music that would play a story out for the fix.
>>
>>4534912
Well if you go by the logic of the target audience this show was made for...
Because Chloe has a vagina...No other reason!

As for Celestine, I couldn't agree more. She just sits there as her knights are one by one raped.
If she is a goddess, which I don't thank she is, why didn't she do anything.

That's why I suggested that I thank the ending would have been better if they had demonstrated this exactly. Celestine is NOT a goddess and thus unfit to rule.

Either that or she was a goddess and fucking her over was by far the most retarded thing you could have done! Considering she is supposed to be a goddess of purity, and I laid out why corrupting the concept of purity is a terrible ides!

>>4534260
if you say so. Least you know how I felt when watching this show.
Bored!
>>
>>4534912
Oh and to elaborate on the point I made about Chloe. Her treatment goes into the fact that the people who made the show targeted it to an audience that vitriolically hates women. Regardless if there station, status, if there useful, or helpful. In fact if they have any sort of station there targeted for the worst of the worst of it all.
Its all about braking everything with a vagina even if it is necessary or not.

I speak ill of these titles being a somewhat fan of them because this isn't at all a new concept but a rather old one.
It is 2016 and these shows just keep reminding me of Night Shift Nurces released in 2000 - 2001 or Shintaisou (Princess 69) which was released in 2002.

Thoe the names and settings are different between Night Shift Nurces, Princess 69, Kuroinu, Taimanin Asagi, Ikusa Otome Valkyrie, Makai Kishi Ingrid.
There all the same thing, and allot of the kids here are not aware or they just don't care...There bring sold the same show with a different and sometimes better paint job.

They all have the same overall plot.
introduce female hero. Watch as she is beaten down raped and broken. Introduce female hero's friend who gives hope of redemption of first girls treatment. She is also kidnapped beaten raped and broken. Maybe introduce villainous girl at some point who helps the rapist, despite her help she is also eventually bound, beaten, raped, and broken. Repeat process.
Later end series with first girl finally give up and surrendering to the rapist.
All the girls become his and they have one final sexcapade wile rapist stands triumphant!

The sex scenes are handled in a shotgun fashion, the plot is full of holes or there is one, the characters are always bland cutouts of some sort of fetish checklist which I honestly kinda expect. The rapist are always the same NTR caliber creepy asshole...
Yanno the guy that beta males thank alpha males are like. By the end everyone with a vagina gets broken, No exceptions.
>>
>>4535808
>>4512311
And the biggest offense that Kuroinu has is if any of this is actually true. Wasted potential is the worst crime a product or show can make.
>>
>>4512552
And somehow with all that power she would still lose because of plot armor.
>>
TL:DR varsion...
Chloe will never have a happy ending, no one will because these titles are all the same show.
Even the girls who are helpful are ultimately treated like dirt because the audience of these shows thank all women are dirt.
Only the "power male" in the middle has a happy ending. Even thoe there is nothing powerful about him. When you began paying attention and watching these shows past there machine gun sex scenes. The guy at the center is often the most scummiest guy imaginable and shits of everyone regardless.
>>
>>4535812
I bet they couldn't even fight a real fight. Throw in Orlandu or Celes and see how fast volt falls.
>>
>>4535810
Wasted potential and it repeats beats from every title like it prier.
Trust me, I wanted to like this show because I do love me some elves getting Orked!
Just I keep seeing Ikusa Otome Valkyrie, Taimanin Asagi and every other hentai that uses the exact same ork design.
After that it is clear that Kuroinu is only a stand out because of the animation quality.
>>
>>4535813
Better yet...Guts!
THE REAL BLACK SWORDSMAN!
>>
>>4535815
Alright. Who do I commission to get a picture of Guts Vs. Volt in were The Dragonslayer sword shatters volt's?
>>
>>4535820
No idea but Im sure there are those on devient art who would be more then happy to do that for the right price.
>>
File: wormv102.jpg (993KB, 2080x2000px) Image search: [Google]
wormv102.jpg
993KB, 2080x2000px
>>4534924

>Yes I know I sound like autism incarnate but I needed to get that off my chest.

Once I found the worm cyoa I managed to satisfy all my autistic tendencies to fix stories.

http://imgur.com/a/WpthI#0

You can make a normal build and simply imagine using the kaleidoscope to enter the world of Kuroinu with all those cool powers.

Normally going as a human would be the right choice, you can save your waifu from volt and have all the sex you want.

But the world of Kuronui is a really disgusting place, all those races, humans, dark elves, high elves, and halflings are tainted with bloodlust and the desire for war, the story in the game literally opens with the fact that humans, light elves and dark elves are locked in the same war for almost 300 years.

Going as a endbringer is the only way for me, endbringers by their very nature are sensitive to conflict, they are dormant in times of peace, but highly active in times of conflict and wars, I would behave just like that, striking the cities of all races every time there is a war, but sleeping for years in times of peace, soon enough they would see the big picture, start a war for any bullshit reason and both sides will get a visit from the endbringer.

Dont want to get one of your cities nuked out of existence by the world ending endbringer? Dont start wars.

Since I wont be getting any of the girls this way, I would mind using the kaleidoscope to give some lucky anons the chance to live with their waifus, I would even give them some cool powers, with a catch, if those anons dont manage to put an end to the wars between humans and elves in less than 20 years, I will start a second golden morning once the time limit is up, killing 99% of the world along with their waifus in a single day.
>>
>>4535808
>Her treatment goes into the fact that the people who made the show targeted it to an audience that vitriolically hates women.

I dont believe that, hentai, and any kind of draw porn, will always be more extreme than 3D porn, because the artist can always try things that would be impossible or taboo in real life.

Hentai is actually tame when it comes to hate, your average femdom story in the west has little boys being castrated and being forced to eat their own genitals, adult males being tortured to death with red hot iron bars being shoved in their assholes by females self inserts.

There is also female torture fics where females are forced to eat their own breasts, or where they have every single teeth in their mouths forced out with a iron pincer, and all the while they are crying and begging for death.

99% of hentai is ridiculous tame when compared to the really hateful stuff out there, your average rape hentai is all about satisfying lust, if they really were about pure hate you would get a very different kind of work.

>the plot is full of holes or there is none

You have to understand that artists are not always free to write or draw or whatever they like, one of the guys I follow on his patreon page said that his editor told him to cut out some parts of the story in his next work and put more sex scenes there, after all, he is a artist being paid to draw porn, so how about he draws some porn and less pointless backstory?

Most eroge vns or doujins have water thin plot because your average porn consumer is not interested in the next lord of the rings, he is interested in porn, and porn is what the artist has to deliver if he wants his product to sell.
>>
>>4535875
>300 year war between races.
Then I'm going to be ending it.
>>
>>4535780
I don't think a person with your ideas has any say over what constitutes as "boring".
>>
>>4535887
>99% of hentai is ridiculous tame when compared to the really hateful stuff out there, your average rape hentai is all about satisfying lust, if they really were about pure hate you would get a very different kind of work.
Ssssssh, let them stay in their safe little bubble.
It's honestly kind of endearing to see people so innocent they'd call Kuroinu "dark/evil'.
>>
>>4535811
Anyone would lose against FriskChara, even Volt, and you know it
>>
>>4535888
They are worse than Mass Effect with the Geth war with Tali's people
>>
>>4535989
Kill yourself autistic faggot. Your disgusting taste should go to >>>/d/ we barely got vanilla material this day even in this board.
Kill yourself
>>
>>4536046
>we barely got vanilla material this day
Well that's blatantly untrue.

Besides, bursting into a thread and insulting everyone with tastes that are different from yours, while the thread had obviously been created for those with differing tastes, is honestly just embarrassing.
>>
>>4536046
>your tastes are too dark
>so you should just KILL YOURSELF
of course vanillafags are the dumbest fags
>>
>>4536043
It's better to try and fail at bringing and end to the war. Than by sitting away safe and letting others suffer by the kuroinu.
>>
>>4535875
Easy, you play to the soldiers, commoners, and any others that this war this war has effected. Pull a reverse volt.
>>
>>4535875
Endbringers attack someplace on earth every 3 or so months anyway, they just gravitate to the place that would be most devastating when attacked.
>>
>>4536086
of course rapefags are the dumbest fags.
>>
This must be uncensored in my lifetime. Please Japan!
>>
It looks better than the original volt they had for the game. It could use some improvements but at least the face doesn't look smushed up like mashed potatoes.
>>
>>4536439
Isn't his sword suppose to have a hole in it?
>>
>>4535887
Actually you make decent points, Ill give you that.
However I was talking as a hole.
More so in reference to why the villain ladies in these shows get the same treatment as everyone else with a vagina.

It isn't enough that they volunteer to be sluts and take cock every which way. They have to be broken too.
WHY?
Ok yah some of these titles are more tamer then others, but in the end all the girls are treated with equal malcontent even if there on the bad guys side.
Sometimes for no reason once so ever.

As for that second point, yes that is the death of good hentai. Because it takes more for us older fags to get off. We arn't teenagers, seeing tits and ass don't do it for us.
All we ask for is some context, we arn't asking for a novel, just some consistency. At the vary least some creativity. Certainly not the same shit over and over and over again.
But shit painted gold is easier to sell so yah that isn't changing any time soon.
>>
>>4536474
Hentai crash?
>>
Can someone post the throne room and black castle. I need them for a reference in a drawing.
>>
>>4536295
>no u
Didn't expect anything more.
>>
>>4513757
About the same living conditions in modern Sweden.
>>
>>4498368
Fucking kek
>>
>>4512311
You done did it now, you stuck your dick in the beehive!
>>
File: 1443853083342.jpg (433KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1443853083342.jpg
433KB, 740x740px
>>4536439
>It looks better than the original volt they had for the game

Y-yeah, sure...
>>
>>4537194
Behold! The original volt for the game!
>>
>>4537205
I feel like that the proportions are better here. Not to mention the colouring and shading.
>>
>>4537205
>>4536439
Alright it's official I'm playing this like an old Dragon Quest game just Sprites no portraits
>>
File: kuroinu_06_07_15_3.png (739KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
kuroinu_06_07_15_3.png
739KB, 800x600px
>>4537205

Oh, my mistake - I thought you meant the actual game
>>
>>4536439
>>4537205
Man. The creator of this game should either improve his skills or find somebody else do draw this.
I appreciate what is he doing but nope, his art is not good. I dont even know what happened to the old artist.
>>
>>4537359
Also the game seems kind of okay what I would do is what>>4537219 says and just not use the portraits
>>
>>4537359
> I dont even know what happened to the old artist.

If my memory is correct, she got her hand broken.
>>
>>4537401
Well. That is like, one of the worst nightmares for an artist
>>
>>4537359
Or how about instead of focusing on the art they make the game?
>>
>>4535875
Time to write a Worm/Kuroinu crossover fanfic
>>
>>4537949
I want to as well but these powers seem like they are abit over kill. The tinker one seems like the best choice for me, but after maybe a few chapters it seems like I'd already be able to make a full exosuit.
>>
>>4538063
Then don't make an exosuit. Limit yourself at the beginning with only being able to make repairs and small modifications to weapons. Then at the end bring out your Clockwork Knights.
>>
>>4535875
>Endbringer
Long ago in a distant land
>>
Forgive my ignorance, but we are going to have more of this history?
>>
>>4538063

There is some difficult settings for those who want some challenge, for those who actually want to work hard for their happy ending, In Skitter mode all powers have only 50% of their efficiency, and they are also crippled in some way.

If you were to take Inspired Inventor+skitter mode, you would get only two charges each day instead of five, and each charge would give a much more limited basis of knowledge, giving you a tinker rating of only 2 instead of the normal 5, and you would need multiple charges to boost your rating one point higher.

Since the world of Kuroinu is still trapped in the medieval age, you would need to spend charges on all kinds of things to make your life easier, electricity, medicine, agriculture, metal working, and more, it would take some months or even years before you can reach the point where you can build and repair exosuits.

Since Skitter mode dont actually defines how each power will be limited, its up to your imagination to limit the power until you think its enough.

I actually like how ridiculous potent each power is, but I understand how some people would be turned off by this, unless you cripple each power in some fundamental way, it becomes hard to write a fic full of conflict and tension when your main character can casually shatter the entire planet.

A fic where Scion finds his way in the world of kuroinu would be fun, I wonder how humans and elves would react to the golden man flying around, saving people regardless of race.

Volt could even be the Jack slash of that universe, Scion shows up to save Origa and Chloe, but volt makes his "jack slash" speech before dying, making Scion start golden morning, and Origa and Celestine would be forced to work together to stop the golden man from murdering everyone.

But truth be told, I give the world of Kuroinu the total of 0% at the chance of surviving golden morning without help from outside.
>>
>>4538917

Mangagamer is translating Kuroinu for english, if the game sells enough, maybe we will get a new chapter, but I doubt, we already have a side story with two new elf characters.

If we ever get a kuroinu 2, it will be with a all new cast, full of new girls only, I highly doubt any of the old characters will even make a cameo, the devs behind Kuroinu dont like visiting old games that much.
>>
>>4538772
Is Aku showing up a good or bad thing here. Let's say he appears the moment chloe is about to get orked.
>>
I believe one of the biggest big slap of this hentai is Chloe. Because seriously, you have a character with a backstory worse than henshin emergence, you make her a half dark elf (which dark elf are already treated as shit in general) and make her be raped by orcs and that disgusting scene, then how she is turned into a kid and raped in that form. Then they use her ass to count how many times they fucked her, then they make her drink semen as a game and apparently its because its some magic thing that makes her and the other women to be dependent on cum for food. And then at least in the anime it is implied that she retain some sense meaning that she is still aware unlike the other ones.
That plus the other people who like, fap and bait vanillafags and you got prettt much rage for sure.
>>
>>4539740
Oh just thinking about Chloe's fate gets me almost Broly levels of anger.
>>
>>4539791
Broly is not angry enough
>>
>>4539831
Beerus?
>>
>never got the final episodes of Kyonyuu Fantasy because the entire team went over to Kuroinu
>>
File: Kuroinu.jpg (601KB, 1920x2177px) Image search: [Google]
Kuroinu.jpg
601KB, 1920x2177px
>>
File: 1451294925031.png (150KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1451294925031.png
150KB, 650x650px
All hail princess Origa Discorda! May her reign...last...forever.......
>>
>>4539858

Hentais like Kyonyuu fantasy and Kuroinu are mostly advertisement for the visual novel, because of this they will always get little episodes and only a small number of scenes.

Even Kuroinu that got four episodes still has a lot of scenes that were left out, they will always leave some scenes out of the animation because it would cost too much to animate those scenes, and to motivate people to buy the vns.
>>
>>4512323
>>4512552
>You are now imagining kid chloe being given a happy life by toriel. She is on her lap safe and happy as tori reads about snails.
>>
>>4498351
>Like a more rapey version of the Gor universe?
I literally don't think that could exist. Gor is already top of the rape pile.
>>
File: X6QQXxa.jpg (742KB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
X6QQXxa.jpg
742KB, 1836x2448px
>after story
>enter kitchen
>see this
>what to do
>>
File: 1.jpg (97KB, 800x459px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
97KB, 800x459px
>Hottest milf ever
>>
>>4540308
I'm going to love the cook
>>
>>4539740
>Chloe's Theme
https://youtu.be/X9Hrq9dzNSs
>>
>>4540329
>want to continue his bloodline so he betray everyone just to fuck the wife of his son
>said wife get gangbanged by everyone even before birth
Levantine logic
>>
>>4507476
increasing the degradation aspect, duh. that's pretty much the entire point behind 'public use'
>>
This thread is a fucking goldmine for autistic vanillafag cringe.
>>
>>4534924
if you rescue them they'll be sure to reward you with gratitude sex, bro.
>>
>>4540669
I honestly couldn't give a rats ass about sex with them. As long as Origa and Chloe are MILES AND MILES away from those black dogs and safe I can fucking sleep at night. It's not even a selfless act to save them for me, I just want peice of mind.
>>
>>4540678
Now I just imagine abridged Kirito having to deal with these two.
>>
>>4540727
>"Hey that's an idea Origa! But how about we completely disregard everything you just said and you and you little watch dog over there can go another hour without being a mercs flesh puppet!"
>>
Alright so rebellion is going up in flames. Anyone know how I can implement custom sprites into the GBA Fire Emblem? Might as well save these things while I have them.
>>
Why is this hentai so meme?
>>
>>4542824
It's hatred in general.
>>
>>4542871
I think both vanillafags and rapefags hate it. Vanillafags for obvious reasons, and rapefags because they realize how overrated is
>>
>>4542882
Both hate it for great reasons. Which I vote we get this shit of /h/! Seriously look at the autism in this thread and tell me it doesn't give you horse vibes. Look at how looked down upon by people who like rape, hell this story is repeated every damn month!
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.