[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will i ever experience this feeling /h/ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 65.jpg (614KB, 1280x1806px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
614KB, 1280x1806px
Will i ever experience this feeling /h/ ?
>>
>>4462037
Also source : https://nhentai.net/g/177286/65/
>>
Since you are the sort of person that gives source without anyone asking (a kind person) I am sure you will meet somebody. I recommend spending time at places that are not typical meet-ups. Good luck brah!
>>
>>4462037
No
>>
>>4462058
Although im pretty sure you are a newfag, I appreciate you nonetheless
>>
>>4462037
Depends. You willing to fuck a fat chick?
>>
>>4462073
If she covers me from the void thats eating me everyday then yes
>>
>>4462075
Bro, I think looking to others to save yourself from the void is a bad idea. It's terribly lonely being stuck with someone who doesn't understand your predicament.
>>
>>4462088
Probably, but what choices do I have? To die with a knot around my neck because of loneliness and hopelessness ? I'd rather choose a little brighter path, although its 70-80% chance that it will throw me into a even deeper dark pit
>>
>>4462088
>looking to others to save yourself from the void is a bad idea

Can confirm. Don't do this.
>>
>>if u dont mind, story pls?
>>
>>4462075

oldfag here. invest in yourself with education, don't eat like a fat piece of shit, take care of your body/health, take care of your hygiene (shower well daily, floss, keep mouth clean, manscape, etc.). The more you work on yourself, the more you will value yourself. It's steady slow progress but its very very rewarding.

Fuck fat girls, skinny girls, ugly girls, pretty girls. Fuck almost anyone you can that won't give you an STD. Have fun. Be nice and respectful to the girls. If they turn you down, just take it like a man and move on. Don't get angry or mean. Don't ask why? It'll make you seem like a pussy. Women don't like pussies. They like secure masculine men.

The more you invest in yourself the more secure and masculine you will be. I'm 36 and I get 10 times the pussy I did at 20. If my dumb ass can improve, so can you.
>>
>>4462075
you gotta start enjoying being by yourself bud. Stop looking for someone to save you and save yourself. When i managed to do that I found someone.
>>
>>4462148
>>4462176
uall are kind ppl
I hope i will find someone someday
but right now...im too drunk to hope
>>
>>4462037
no.
>>
>>4462148
sage advice right here. follow it as best you can, boys
>>
>>4462148
Just turned 26. Thank you. Time to masturbate.
>>
>>4462037
I love this guys art
>>
>>4462037
I believe in you, anon.
>>
Wow, right now, the Anons aren't being total fucking assholes.

That's kinda nice. And OP, I think you will mate. Even If I do think you need to build up yourself first, so you have a strong persona. Goodluck on your quest, you motherfucking bastard. And don't get cucked.
>>
>>4462037
>>4462038
Bless you anon for the sauce it was delicious, as long you will work on yourself eventually you will succeed.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.