[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evangelion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What would you do /h/?
http://rebloggy.com/post/evangelion-asuka-langley-soryu/10265849620
>>
Wonder why I'm back in the nineties.
>>
Finger her
>>
>>4460464
Recover her with the blanket.

Say, 'Asuka, I need you; I'm not leaving you.'

Then sit, weep openly because almost everything is shit. The abusive girl that paid some attention to me, however cruel, saw me as I was, and won't respond.

Then revelation. She's running away. She's just like me.

Shaking her, "Asuka, you say I'm pathetic for always hiding and running away; because I'm always afraid...and stupid... B-but you're stupid! I m-mean, acting just like me now. So don't...because...there's only one Shinji and I'm him. Just like there's only one Asuka and you're you. That's the precious lesson that I learned from you. Everyone has to be true to themselves. You said mean things about me, but they were always the truth. And the truth is that without you, who will remind me who I really am? So wake-up! ok?"

>Anta-baka-ne?...followed by saving the day with her against the mass production EVAs just like against Israfel, with a Rei threesome to follow inside Lilith. Together the three of us fuck humanity back into existence with delicious make up sex in the style of 'Otaku in 10,000 B.C.'

Off in the distance of the beach, Kawarou and Yui have a bittersweet, "that's my boy" moment. Yui, though proud, laments that humanity is doomed because her idiot husband and now her idiot son fucked her plans up...literally.

Kawarou grabs her from behind gently and says. I think there's hope. If different egos can live together in proximity without hurting each other, or simply accept the pain of living so closely, then all life has a chance. And that's better than living forever alone. Both smile, implying Adam's children are now united with Lilith's.

Teeming cheers atop ocean waves, the camera moves up towards the moon, still there against the daylight sky. The sun cresting the horizon to join it in heaven.

Text:
"'What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done,
and there is nothing new under the sun.'
Ecclesiastes 1:9"

Roll credits.
>>
>>4460464
Just make gay yaoi shit that anno secretly enjoys but is too in the closet to come out.

Hes a real closet case. Worse than tom cruise packing fudge.
>>
>>4460464
Nothing, because she's like 14.
>>
>>4460464
Masturbate and say I'm fucked up.
Wipe a little on my pants but get nervous people will see
>>
Get in the fucking robot.
>>
>>4460496

/thread
>>
>>4460594
>because she's like 14
Um, she is 14.
>>
>>4460496
bruh
>>
>>4460594
The age of consent is 13 in Japan
>>
>>4460464

Asuka is waifu.

would climb into bed and hug.
>>
>>4460464
Uncover her feet and take a whiff.
>>
>>4460496
can I fund this
>>
>>4460944
Japan is fucked up.
>>
>>4460944
but every single prefecture raises it to 16, so that's useless information
>>
>>4460944
Only if you are under 18 as well or if the minor's legal guardians consent to it and it's not deemed abusive by a judge.
>>
Talk to my wife Rei and save the world with her.
>>
>>4460594
>>4460688
>>4460944
>>4461616
In all honesty if there's anyone who deserves being fucked good is Asuka.

As an example, in MURICA!!! we are perfectly fine sending 18 year old fags who know nothing of life to die on a ditch on some third-world shithole cause Muh Peace, but we also don't let them drink. If anyone deserves a free pass to get some booze is those brats.

Likewise, if we're sending Asuka to die via giant monster while piloting a giant robot the least we can do is give her what she wants, which is a nice hard fuck by Evangelion's resident lothario Kaji. We're at least letting her die with the glow of a well-fucked woman.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.