[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3D Hentai Thread #32

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 38

File: d_103603jp-002.jpg (149KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
d_103603jp-002.jpg
149KB, 960x540px
Where to DL?
Torrent:
>http://sukebei.nyaa.eu
Multi part free:
>http://www.hentaibedta.net/author/valwin/
Multipart pay accounts
>anime-sharing.com

Where to stream?
>www.cliphunter.com/u/phooman
Profit while it's still there.
>http://hentaifortune.tv/videos/18/3D/most_recent/all_time/
>http://hentaimama.com/3D/

List of circles that are still somewhat alive (absolutely needs to be updated):
>http://pastebin.com/tPVURBBj (embed)

Source of the OP picture:
>http://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_103603/
>>
>>4453899
Actually it's thread #33. I gotta remember that next time.
>>
>>4453913
who even cares
>>
File: Quest.png (1MB, 1459x613px) Image search: [Google]
Quest.png
1MB, 1459x613px
How do you guys title and organize your videos? I can't decide what to do with my collection. Currently I'm sorting them into Circle folders but I'm not sure how to name individual files. Any advice?

[Circle] - Title

or

Title
>>
>>4453944
>who even cares
>Not having at least mild autism
C'mon, step it up. Pic very much related.

>>4453958
A folder per circle, even if they haven't released multiple videos/games.
>>
>>4453509
>paywall
what the fuck? can you elaborate?
>>
>>4454075
Try downloading then. Let's see if you can fap to a whole lot of pink screens with a lock, once the game reaches some arbitrary number of sales de dev expects, the scenes will be released.
>>
>>4454101
im downloading a copy from nyaa and it's like 8gb so it'll take a while.
i've been reading around, my understanding is the scenes arent really locked, they're downloadable as DLCs and devs release them when they reach a certain number of sales. goddamn, it'd be a shame if it didn't work. lovequality #6's pv left me all hot and bothered, can't even sleep proerly.
>>
>>4454110
I tried it when it was released, I think I could only see one penetration scene, or maybe not even that. All the rest was blocked. I have no idea how it is nowadays.
>>
>>4453958
Ideally, in the current year and looking forward, the best would be some sort of tagging software for [media], be it pictures, videos, mp3 or games, so we could just drop everything in whatever folder and then tag them.

I've been looking for this but unfortunately haven't found it yet.
>>
>>4454153
It's been well over a year and only 2/8 of the original scenarios has been "unlocked" (still gotta pay for it and it may not even be the entire scenario). Along with some swimsuit packs no one wants.

It's funny because the work would be damn well worth paying for if it was a full game from the start and the creator didn't decide to act like a jew in, according to him, some attempt to fight against pirates.
>>
>>4452820
I'm up to 81% completion.
I found a shitload of content in chapter 4.
You can do anal, sex on chair, and in her mouth on two different occasions.
>>
Can someone upload their savefile of the land lady loli game?
>>
>>4454610
Why? It's not like there's a recollection mode.
>>
Well @OZ released a game that doesn't look like total garbage for once.
>>
>>4454572
and can you tell us how you get to the 81% ?
>>
>>4454850
Not him, but

94% here.
Tips
- after you sit, you can click her mouth for some blowjob action.

- while she's laying on her back, again click mouth to blowjob

- foot licking scene: change view until you can see her and the guy is transparent and click butt: unlock glorious anal.
>>
thx anon
>>
File: 1462159917471.jpg (674KB, 1280x950px) Image search: [Google]
1462159917471.jpg
674KB, 1280x950px
Would a kind anon post a download link?
>>
>>4454854
How do you turn her around in chapter 3? I cannot progress past the missionary.
>>
File: image%3A53318.jpg (401KB, 700x959px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A53318.jpg
401KB, 700x959px
MICONISOMI GAME IS FINISHED!!!
http://miconisomi.xii.jp/2016/11/27/post-885/
>>
>>4454950

>Code Geass S3 announced
>new Full metal Panic
>Trump to take office
>Castro is dead
>Rinkan finally released

WHAT A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE!
>>
>>4454572
Yeah, I entered chapter 4 and found these positions, too. But I'm still missing some and I just can't figure out how to progress...

>>4454623
So, is it confirmed that there really is no recollection option once you finish it 100%? That sucks! How could they NOT implement that? So you always have to click around like an idiot every time if you want a specific scene. That's really disappointing...

Also, someone ripped all the videos and posted them as GIFs and webMs on sadpanda, but unfortunately the quality is pretty shitty and the webMs don't have sounds, because the video and sound files are seperate from each other. So yeah, not really an alternative either.

>>4454950
Finally! The hype is still on! My dick will explode over and over and over again!
>>
>>4454820
yeah, too bad no one is watching them anymore so finding a download is impossible
>>
>>4453958
I need to tweak how I organize things, but this has worked for me so far and I can't be bothered to change anything.

I do mix games and videos, as some circles have released both.
>>
>>4453899

Has anyone been able to find a download for SF the Movie, or even just the original SF game? I've had no luck, especially given its particular name.
>>
>http://www.evee.jp/love-q/news.html
Evee just came out with this new release we just have to wait patiently for someone to release as torrent and it'll be in our hands
>>
>>4455192
what I do when the name is too vague or too common I search by the circle name but I canĀ§t seem to find it for this
>>
How do you even reach chapter 4?
>>
>>4454950
megalink when
>>
>>4454950
Release when?
>>
>>4455285
December 2nd
>>
>>4454956
yeah but you're still alive so it's far from paradise
>>
>>4454854
Can you post your save file?
>>
>>4455493
https://mega.nz/#!eJk0BABJ!xsM9ecMHZn_qb-hq4OXnSJwvmzoHtzHbzZeryAsp3tI

Only thing that will help is that you can skip directly to chapter 4.
>>
>>4455510
btw, i think i'm only missing the fingering scenes during sex. Anyone here got any clues?
>>
>>4455211
Please respond.
>>
Now I'm at 98%... What else am I missing?

A tip from me: Once you triggered the anal scene in chapter 3/4, go back to chapter 2. Keep clicking her anus, eventually she will allow it and voila! You have the anal fingering scene and chapter 2.5. Fiddle around enough (Hint: You need to use 2 fingers), you get to penetrate her in this chapter, too. Finish her up and on back position and you move on to chapter 3 like normal. The extracted video files are a great hint. This is how I figured out I was missing some scenes in chapter 1 as well. Tomorrow I'll check if I'm missing anything else and hopefully I'll finally reach those 100%... which probably won't do anything anyway I guess. Damn, this game... the scenes are so good, but this is just ridiculous!
>>
>>4455624
>Damn, this game... the scenes are so good, but this is just ridiculous!
I hear that. This motherfucker really knows how to make you hate to fap.
>>
>>4455624
How the hell do you even get to chapter 4? My game goes straight from chapter 3 to the epilogue.
>>
>>4455624
How on earth do you trigger the anal scene? Previous thread said click on her butt during the foot licking scene, but nothing happened for me.

For that matter, how do you even get creampie scenes? Seems like no matter how many times you change angle/position there's no option.
>>
>>4455609
I think you need to unlock the chair scenes, i was clicking like crazy and when i noticed, there was a chapter 4.

>>4455624
Thx for the tips Now i'm at 97%
>>
>>4455648
again:
- foot licking scene: change view until you can see her and the guy is transparent and click butt: unlock glorious anal.
you need to change the view.
>>
>>4455649
God dammit, I'm at 74% and I can't find chapter 4. Got the chair transition from doggy in chapter 3, but there's no goddamn chapter 4.
>>
>>4455656
Try this:

while in this position:
https://exhentai.org/s/88680ec410/1000482-264

click her left leg:
https://exhentai.org/s/45cf60907e/1000482-275

then finish like this:
https://exhentai.org/s/a11c7dbc5f/1000482-276
>>
>>4455666
Already done those, but I've noticed in those images there's already cum inside, where my game doesn't have that.
>>
>>4455699
And I found chapter 4. Mid finish, you need to click the button to go back, it seems. Then it'll be in chapter 4.
>>
https://exhentai.org/s/9aecdeb01b/1000482-235
clicking her butthole to do anal from this position added 1%, now at 98% fuck me
>>
>>4455666
>that clipping
why do people try so hard to complete this garbage?
>>
>>4453958
Is that the updated Bride of the Goblin?
>>
Chapter 1

Handjob
From neutral > Click the tip of the penis > Click her other hand
N > Click hand near tip of penis, should start to stroke
(Click mouth, scene transition to hand+mouth)
+(return to this scene after activating oral) Click hand, should increase stroking motion, Click other hand, double handjob > Finish

Hand+Mouth
N > Click hands(returns to handjob)
N > Click balls
N > Click penis head > (free switch) Click hands > Finish
N > Click frenulum of penis(near her chin)
Should activate phase 2 after a bit, where you can now switch freely between the above two phases, and oral.

Oral
N > Click hands, Click hands, speeds up > Click head, scene transition
Throat fuck
N > Click penis, change speed
View change(4), view speed 2 on all/should trigger finish on view 4 after a couple speed changes/click throat on view 4 > Finish
>>
I'm >>4455624 - Sorry for not answering some of you, but I'm currently at work. Luckily others did in my stead.

>>4455649
You're welcome!

>>4455721
There is still hope you get a scene recollection mode once you reach 100% - nobody said otherwise so far, no? And even if not, at the very least, seeing how there is a chapter 2.5 and 4 which give you quick access to certain scenes, it's worth it for later fap sessions anyway IMO.
>>
>>4455192
SF if anyone still wants it.
https://mega.nz/#!wREwTRhA!dgyS3c20uRcGCbak-vN_fqj4HMle3_-rdT_39lyJ8pI
>>
>>4455666
>webm compilation
>only 16 mb

https://mega.nz/#!XRF3TATZ!U6vNKnx1L9D9OKRShjrhgaG9K7-oAHYSKrTliL_5l88

Thank fuck, hallelujah

Into the trash the game goes
>>
>>4454862
No one? I tried /r but no reply.
>>
>>4456294
Thanks a lot, bro!
>>
>>4456318
Too bad they have shit quality and no sound. Into the trash the webms go.
>>
>>4456402
Hopefully the guy will upload a less compressed version.
>>
>>4454854
>>4455720
>>4455653

I systematically, slowly clicked every pixel that could be considered "her anus" or "butt" in both of these, and no anal.

Then I downloaded the save file, and they both worked, so I guess there was some other prereq scene for this.
>>
considering buying @oz newest, but im its saying it requires user authorization for first time use.

if im going to share it, once i authorize it, do i just zip it back up and mega it?
>>
>>4456415
Yeah, I hope so, too. The Gifs on the other hand have acceptable quality, but the file sizes are of course huge. No sound either way still sucks, but yeah... HQ webms would be great!
>>
>>4456318
>>4456402
>>4456415
>>4456634
And he delivered!
Better quality webms and in the right order, too:
https://mega.nz/#!HQd3BY6S!fH5hBJMP5IKS1Nru9M4j6ettQ4fVWdvJOv8gtO029CI

Now if only someone could add the sounds back in, but yeah... that would be a lot of work.
>>
>>4456913
> add the sounds back
Or maybe someone just do it right from the beginning.
>>
>>4456942
The problem is that the videos and sounds are seperate from each other once you extract the game files. So they need to be put back together manually.
>>
>>4454956
>new Full metal Panic
o shit dude, didn't even know about that, fucking love the FMP
>>
Chapter 2

From neutral > Click hands spreading pussy > Click other hand, start fingering > Click again, increase speed > Click clit
Click player's face(after fingering), cunnilingus > Click clit

Click nipples or her mouth for scene transition

Click mouth > Kissing scene
Click anywhere, scene transition into kissing + nipples

Click Nipples > Nipple play scene
Click left nipple > Click again, two speed
Click right nipple, same as above two speed
Click mouth > Kissing scene transition above

Kissing + Nipples
Click mouth, kissing scene
Click nipples, nipple scene
Click pussy, return to fingering scene, click fingering a couple times, accept menu text to proceed to phase 2

Phase 2
Click fingers, increase speed
Click player mouth, same as above
Click mouth, kissing scene 2, same as above
Click nipples, scene transition(two views) > Click nipple/pussy > Finish
+Click player to return to Phase 2 beginning

If you've unlocked Chapter 4's anal, you can go into chapter 2.5 anal at the start instead, which seems to be the same.
>>
Chapter 3

Missionary on table
From neutral(two views) > Click penis, increase speed
N > Click nipples > Click nipples again for scene transition(view 1 only)
Nipple scene > Click anywhere to return
N > Click penis, increase speed > Click nipples > Click penis, speed change
Playing with nipples > Click knee/player elbow to return
N > After playing around a bit, click penis a couple times, should start fucking with hands on her hips(two views)
Hands on hips > Click penis, two speed
+After a while, you should enter phase 2, you should now have the ability to switch between lying on her back(top option), and lying on her front(bottom option)

Phase 2 Missionary
All of the above
Hands on knees > Click her thighs, position change(two views)
Hands on thighs, view one > Click her feet, position change(three views)
View 1,2,3, no special interactions in chapter 3.
View 2&3, Click her thighs to return to previous position
>>
I'd like to have the uncersored ver of Prin game from Renderotica (also, it's 20% off now). Will offer the 1gb update from booth in return. No public sharing for now. fukitekkoATexcite.co.jp
>>
>>4456294
Glass was so much weaker. Not having too high expectations for the sequel.
>>
>>4456584
I dont think it will work because it requires authorization i could try to crack it tou if you were to upload it there is never enough of momo .
>>
>>4456584
>>4457121

While I support trying to break through the DRM, I will comment and say that I don't see why more people don't just record the content in these situations. Sure it might lead to quality lose, but in return it takes a lot less time and a lot less hassle to share it with others. Just my two cents. Good luck though. Momo is best girl.
>>
>>4457195
im not equipped to record it. its also one of those "games" where you tell it to go to the next scene and finish, etc. i dont have the patience to edit that all unless i was paid to do it. call me selfish if you must.
>>
Chapter 3 cont.

Lying on back
Same as above
N > Click hips, same as above
Click mouth, kissing scene transition > Click anywhere, scene transition to hugging

Hugging sex(three views)
Click mouth, return to kissing scene
Click nipples return to playing with nipples
View 2&3
Click penis, increase speed > Click penis again > Finish
View 1 in speed 3 is altered. You can alternatively click the penis in view 2's cross section to increase speed.
If you click the button that appears after the Finish button to continue, the cross sections will now be filled with cum

>Click menu button to change positions, lying on her front(Three views)
Doggy bent over table
All views, Click penis, increase speed
View 1 only, Click above womb, change angle of penetration(three views)
View 1 only, Click below womb, change angle of penetration(three views)
View 1&2 only, Click her legs, change position to standing sex on one leg(one view).
View 3 only, Click chair, scene transition to reverse cowgirl

Standing sex
Click her belly, new position 2(three views)
New position 2, Click her legs, text menu return to neutral(view 1&2 only)
New Position 2 > Click penis, increase speed > Finish > Click the button that appears after finish to continue, you'll enter chapter 4
>>
>>4456584
>>4457121
>>4457195

Unless you mean the drm in general, there's a momo link i think in the previous thread
>>
[ć‚¹ć‚æćƒ³ćƒ–ćƒ­ćƒ¼Agē²¾éŒ¬ę‰€] 地ē„ćƒ«ćƒ¼ćƒ— OverDose

http://stborough.x.fc2.com/jigokuloop.html

Would a kind anon post a download link?

I tried /r the past two days but no reply.

>>4454862
>>
>>4457788
Google the RJ code. I found links for it within seconds.
>>
>still no piratable LoveQuality #6
even fucking PD dont have it
someone free me from this hell
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
>>
>>4457892

We can still lean on girlcelly or 2D.GF to post a torrent for it within the week. I'm counting on it
>>
>>4457974
Well, it isn't really that rare for a game to get uploaded weeks after release but this is one of the few games that just the pv made me diamond hard. The anticipation is killing me.
>>
>>4458003
Yeah without a question, this looks like some high-tier 3d Animation
>>
>>4457422
Chapter 3 cont. again

Reverse Cowgirl on chair(Two views)
From neutral > Click her thighs/ass, spooning motion
+Click penis to return to neutral
N > Click penis, increase speed > Click thighs/ass, grabs her hips
+Click penis to return to neutral
+Click her nipples for text menu for transition to phase 2

Phase 2 chair sex(One view)
N > Click her ear(closeup scene transition) > Click her left nipple, Click her right nipple
+Click on currently affected area return to N
+Any of the above three actions can lead into the other, and all lead to the same closeup scene transition
N > Click pussy(angled scene transition) > Click pussy again, speed change
+Click areas to scene transition back to closeup scene and then back to neutral
N > Click hips(fucking on chair)

Fucking on Chair(three views)
N > Clicking her nipples or ear returns to above section(speed 1 only)
N > Click penis, speed change > Click hands, slight position change
+Click penis, speed change in new position > Finish
+Click hands to change position back
>>
>>4457892
>>4458003
>>4458005
?

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2182250
>>
Also, I'm currently at 100%.

Nothing unlocked.

Don't forget to view alll the finish scenes until the epilogue, you might get your couple missing percentages.

Chapter 2.5 anal finish and chapter 4 anal finish count for different percentages, I think.
>>
>>4453958
Personally I tend to leave them with their Japanese titles just because it's the only way I can be sure it's correct and not a mistranslation
>>
>>4458086
How do you get the table BJ?
>>
>>4458121
All blowjobs aside from the initial one require you to be in chapter 4.

Click her mouth, there's one for chair scene, and one when she's in the missionary position chapter 3 starts in.
>>
>>4458145
Got them.! ty

If the gif posted on EX are all the scenes then i think i saw them all. the thing is that i want MORE!

Hope some update add some more. like anal or another shit.
>>
>>4458092
>https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2182250

Rename .exe to rar
>>
>>4458173
So after installing LoveQuality_6.exe and LQ_update1-4.exe and then opening LoveQuality.exe I get a prompt to wether to play in full screen or windowed. After choosing one I only get white screen with music playing in the background and nothing else
>>
>>4457888
how do I find the RJ code on there? a
>>
File: under1.jpg (85KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
under1.jpg
85KB, 1024x600px
>>4457788
here

Jigoku Ruupu
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=379023

OverDose
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=504708
>>
>>4458318
LoveQuality_6 isn't a stand-alone H-game: you'll need to make sure you have all previous instalments and use LoveQuality6 to patch it up to ver.1.4

>>4458092
Anonymous, I thank you kindly good lad
>>
>>4458421
Does the 7+Gb torrent on nyan have the main game+all dlc? excluding #6?
>>
>>4458421
>>4457974
>>4458003
>>4458092
I am confused, do we still not have all of the first scene unlocked? It still has half of them blocked off by that sharing message. They only gave half of #1 to us? What about #6? Do we only get half of that too?
>>
>>4458462
check comments
they say it's all blocked
>>
>>4458482
>>4458512
i read in one post in animeshar that you have to tipe a pasword to unlock the scenes dunno where cuz im still downloading but the pass is "miotan" no quotes tho.

here is the link.
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-%5B151225%5D-%5Bevee%5D-loveq-%E2%99%AF-%E3%80%8Cfirst-love%E3%80%8D-%5Bh-game%5D-449316/index2.html
>>
>>4458524
Holy shit, this is fucked up.

>Here have this paid dlc/update!
>Except 90% of the scenes are blocked
>Maybe if more people bought my game you could see all of what you paid for, too bad!!
>Oh wow, some fucking morons (I mean dear customers) actually bught this shit..... I guess I will through them a bone....
>1 WHOLE MINUTE UNLOCKED!!!!!!

Fuck this game.
>>
Is Custom Maid 3D 2 banned on 4chan or whatever? Didn't they used to have its own general either here or /vg/?
>>
>>4456294
Thanks for the link but is there a DL link of the movie version floating around somewhere?
>>
>>4458755
Nobody cares about it anymore, I guess?

People still post about it on hgg over at /vg/ though.
>>
>>4457047
I tried looking for the DMM sale page of this but it looks like it 404'd. any ideas why?
>>
>>4458861
Taken down temporarily until the next update

http://www.14rabbits.dojin.com/top.html
>>
File: (CANT WAKE UP).png (358KB, 1184x614px) Image search: [Google]
(CANT WAKE UP).png
358KB, 1184x614px
i am angry
>>
>>4458987
>http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-%5B151225%5D-%5Bevee%5D-loveq-%E2%99%AF-%E3%80%8Cfirst-love%E3%80%8D-%5Bh-game%5D-449316/index2.html
This even worse than teasing porn
>>
On Dokidoki 2

How do you get that pose on the page 176 that is on the EX gallery?
>>
File: kangoku_test1.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kangoku_test1.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
Well then.

Looks like we're getting another update. A big one this time.
>>
File: kangoku_test2.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kangoku_test2.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>4459484
>>
File: kangoku_test3.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kangoku_test3.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>4459487
>>
File: kangoku_test4.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kangoku_test4.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>4459489
>>
>>4459484
looks good glad to see he's still updating the Prison school game. Hopefully he'll add Mari one day
>>
>>4459484
>>4459487
>>4459489
>>4459492
>fatguy with manboobs
why the fuck keep nips doing this?
actually I'm amazed his skin isn't some shade of shit but then again I bet you quintillion yens he would have if he were to rape them
>>
>>4459535
Because they're fatguys with manboobs. If you want Superbuff McSquarejaw you're better off sticking with western porn.
>>
>>4459535
Cause that's Andre, a character from Prison School
>>
File: Family Fun.jpg (117KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Family Fun.jpg
117KB, 1024x1024px
Friendly notice: IMP posted an update on his blog.

http://c-imp.sblo.jp/
>>
>>4459569
this is hilarious is the mom on top? she looks breakable.
>>
>>4458987
>sell the 6th scenario
>only half is unlocked
At this point, I'm just impressed at how big of a jew this guy is.
>>
>>4459013
>>4458987
>>4458556
>>4458524
>>4458482
>>4459725
Why the fuck would anybody support this bastard at this point?

Obviously his whole plane is to make people buy his game, but he has been so stingy with it why would anybody want to? Even if you bought all 6 parts of the game AND the swimsuit packs AND the Mio scenes, if enough other people didn't buy them, even though you paid full price, you would only have access to half of what you paid for.

What the fuck. I'm mad. I didn't even pay for it.

I can't imagine how mad the people who supported this desperate fuck must be.
>>
>>4459569
THIS PARTY'S GETTING CRAZY!!!
>>
>>4459569
I can see a very frenzy fap session in the near future. The first 2 are still keeping me busy.
>>
>>4459734
Yeah fuck this guy.

The thing is the videos are in the game files or he have to reach the cuotas to dump the videos? cuz if the files are there, theres must be a way to extract them.
>>
>>4459569
Damn from the pv the dad is a beast. The mother is quite hot too. Hope she gets a lot of the spotlight in 3.
>>
>>4459813
I had a looka the locked off content a long while back. The data isn't there.
The censoring is hardcoded into the video files so there's no chance to get the data out.

Ebina Souichi is the artist right? When they worked as SLAVE their stuff was pretty good, now as "evee" they've been declining rapidly. I wonder what that's all about.

This specific instance is a huge kick in the balls though, I get that games are becoming episodic but hentai too? Holy hell.
>>
>>4457888
>>4458371
Thanks for the replies anons but I'm looking for the latest release.
>>
>>4456294
I can't seem to get this to work. I'm running it through an app locale and different compatibility modes, but it just freezes after selecting a menu.
>>
>>4456294
The game keeps crashing whenever I select an option in the opening menu. Are the files corrupt?
>>
>>4454950
>http://miconisomi.xii.jp/2016/11/27/post-885/
Reminder that this will be released tomorrow.
I hope the wait is worth it.
>>
>>4460107
>>4460068
Use this http://pooi.moe/Locale-Emulator/
or just use japanise locale. I think applocale dosen't work with this one.
>>
>>4459569
I can't even tell which on is supposed to have a dick anymore
>>
>>4460143
from right to left : big sister, little brother, mom, dad
>>
>>4460117
and then we wait for the torrent its gonna be a fun weekend
>>
http://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_104060/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1/

I think it's out, lads
>>
>>4460117
>>4460547
>>4454950
http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_104060/?dmmref=ListRanking&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=3

It's out. If there aren't any torrents by the end of this weekend I'll buy the game and upload it to mega for you guys. But I really think we should support the devs and buy as many copies as we can. It's only $20
>>
>>4460547
i've been waiting half a year for this game
my dick is gonna happy
>>
>>4460627
downloading as we speak

assuming there's no weird drm ill have it on mega in a few hours at most

first time buying shit so idk if there's tracking files i need to check for or anything
>>
>>4460653
Should be Unity based. If there's DRM it'll be crackable due to .NET
>>
>>4460653
>>4460627
Doing God's work anon. I'd buy it now if I could, but sadly I'm not paid until tomorrow afternoon.
>>
>>4460126
Thanks but I use that already. I've tested other games and they just seem to start crashing when they load a video, It has never done this before and was perfectly fine last week.
>>
>>4460653
https://mega.nz/#!WIMAGDzJ!ABI3mKJT0X3FIG5feVlZHBRi7n1V11GGzSjSp0FJPG8

enjoy
>>
>>4460721
thank you<3
>>
>>4460721
oh, and fucking buy it if you can. easily BTFOs illusion.
>>
>>4460724
>>4460721

Thank youƧ

But dang , that will take a while with the shitty limit MU has.
>>
>>4460721
>>4460725

If you're worried about hitting the download limit:
>>4460367

Currently cruising along at 17MB/s.
>>
>>4460721
thanks anon
>>
>>4460721
Thanks for the early present Santa.
>>
>>4460721
TY you have done gods work
>>
File: Download speed odd.png (80KB, 1093x504px) Image search: [Google]
Download speed odd.png
80KB, 1093x504px
>>4460726
>>4460721
Thank you kindly, but why the hell am I downloading between 30 and 40 kb/s
>see image
>>
>>4460744
You are downloaded something else or your network is being used by someone else
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (263KB, 1920x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
263KB, 1920x1036px
>>4460744
Bad connection idk.
I got it just fine.
Thanks for the upload btw, shit's real.
>>
>>4460721

Thank you anon will think about you and your kindness.
>>
>>4460721
Can't imagine there being a translation somewhere?
>>
>>4460753
No chance, not yet.
It'll be a while.
>>
>>4460753
Anon...it like 2-3 hours fresh from release, don't rush.
>>
>>4460753
Can Visual Novel Reader hook a machine translation?
>>
>>4460753
use google translate on your phone for the important shit. There are VN elements so be sure to check the dialogue options.
>>
>>4460747
lol, save editor is go.

Any idea what these flags are?
http://hastebin.com/puvalazace.cs
>>
>>4460721
>Over free quota
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>4460721
torrent when?
>>
File: uncen.jpg (445KB, 1928x1066px) Image search: [Google]
uncen.jpg
445KB, 1928x1066px
>>4460771
>>4460726

Uncensor is go.
>>
>>4460773
Care to share the file?
>>
>>4460773
MEGA WHEN
>>
>>4460774
>>4460776
Turns out there's a separate line of uncensor for each shape. This will take a sec.
>>
head up, gents: the questions during the femdom phase are randomly chosen it appears, which means if you want your harem ending you'll need a translation app by your side

this literally only applies to the harem scenes, too: the scene viewer for the 1v1 and gangbang stuff is unlocked pretty easily
>>
File: uncen2.jpg (125KB, 1296x758px) Image search: [Google]
uncen2.jpg
125KB, 1296x758px
>>4460777
Or maybe not?
>>
>>4460721
FAPPIN LIKE MAAAAAAAADD!
>>
File: patreonseismicuck.jpg (266KB, 1897x909px) Image search: [Google]
patreonseismicuck.jpg
266KB, 1897x909px
80% done with the x'mass DLC
>>
>>4460787
Bless you, anon.
>>
>>4456950
How does one go about extracting exe game files?
>>
>>4460721
Is anyone else just getting some music with a paint mosaic in the background?

Nothing happens no matter what I press.
>>
>>4460721
how long until a torrent on nyaa?
>>
>>4460820
why not use mega downloader and get it now?
>>
>>4460823
Because despite being able to download at 2 mb/s MEGA, at least since I got this new connection won't download at more than 40 kb/s.
>>
>>4460787
is this running like shit for anyone else? im getting like 3 FPS
>>
>>4460836
Chekc if you are using your integrated graphics? or if you have a potato computer
>>
>>4460836
...and some reason closing and reopenning the game after tripping over my headphones has caused it to run perfectly fine.

okay then
>>
Uncensor test, not sure if it works desu.
PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DLL BEFORE INSTALLING.

http://www117.zippyshare.com/v/b6KtgZwp/file.html
>>
>>4460847
A-okay so far based anon
>>
File: stuck.jpg (135KB, 1602x927px) Image search: [Google]
stuck.jpg
135KB, 1602x927px
Is anyone else stuck on this screen? No matter what I press nothing happens.
>>
>>4460787
The pussy texture itself has a mosaic applied to it. Someone removed that in the trial version.
>>
>>4460721
Truly a saint, thanks
>>
>>4460857
Reading over the code now, I'll see what it's all about.
>>
An alternate uncensor, courtesy of the folks over at HF:
https://mega.nz/#!HF8FjbQa!j38Jhw0BwgeLXbj7iEjY0F-zjke2CeJ4bHwvuqXCh70
>>
>>4460721
Im getting an error whenever I try to extract. It say corrupt or incomplete.
>>
>>4460886
will try
>>
>>4460886
Why is this one 250MB while the one in this thread is less than 1?
>>
>>4460892
I believe the bigger one has a modified texture file that removes the pixellated textures as seen in >>4460787
I could be wrong.
>>
>>4460892
>>4460898
>>4460898
That's exactly it. Didn't have prior knowledge for how unity packed texture files. Having a huge uncensor mod is inelegant, but hey it works.

You're only actually replacing a little chunk of data, but because there isn't a tool to simply swap it out you end up with having to replace the whole file.
>>
I have no idea how to play Rinkan. Quite confusing.
>>
I closed the camera window on the bottom left. How do I get that back?
>>
So does anyone have a full save? Or maybe something to unlock all the scenes/customization options?
>>
how do I save?
>>
how do i customize skin tones and breast size?
>>
how do i shot web?
>>
>>4460927
by becoming spiderman
>>
>>4460721
>>4460888

Same here.

Download it two times and always said "the compressed (zipped) folder is invalid"

Anyone got a clue?
>>
>>4460787
How'd you unlock all those options?
>>
Anyone got a 100% save for miconisomi rinkan?
>>
>>4460951
by playing the game
>>
>>4460954
the game literally came out today give it some time anon-kun
>>
Just wanna unlock the sliders and skin color! Fuck! Why do i have to be tired now?
>>
File: 1234457684576.png (1014KB, 1055x739px) Image search: [Google]
1234457684576.png
1014KB, 1055x739px
This fucking game is amazing
>>
>>4460888
>>4460945
Use 7-Zip.
>>
>>4460969

I'm not installing kekrar on my PC, only 7zip.
>>
>>4457117
Really? Haven't played SF but Glass was fucking great. Lemme give this a shot and see if it's as good as you're saying.
>>
I'd really need a full save, I don't even know why I'm spoiling myself with no options when it could be even better
>>
>>4460970
If 7-Zip says it's fucked, it's definitely fucked.
Grab the torrent from sukebei instead.
>>
So Miconisomi delivered? worth every fap? 10x better than that overhyped liru?
>>
How the fuck do you unlock Elena?
>>
>>4460979
i'm still trying
>>
>>4460979
i just did something
at the end of the free mode after you're done with everything you get a call select the bottom one
you'll be able to do stuff with elena
>>
File: 242452345.png (2MB, 1917x1077px) Image search: [Google]
242452345.png
2MB, 1917x1077px
>>4460984
>>
>>4460984
I'll just wait until someone unlock everything, seems like a pain
>>
>>4460990
Can you upload your save file? I'm sure a lot of us would really appreciate it
>>
>>4460978
>10x better than that overhyped liru?
Completely different products.
>>
>>4460978
if you played the trial you would have known what to expect
we got everything from the trailer they put up
the first couple of scenes is from the demo
after playing you're given a free mode type thing
do what you want to her but to continue the days just leave from the circle exit button
it's how you unlock more stuff...
>>
Anyone got the save? It's painful trying to unlock all of this stuff.
>>
just play through the game anons, theres different endings and h-scenes in the story
>>
>>4461006
I'll do it after I get to customize the character to my liking
>>
File: well i.png (2MB, 1907x1075px) Image search: [Google]
well i.png
2MB, 1907x1075px
>>4461006
i already unlocked all of it except the customization no clue how to unlock that

if anyone wants to know how ot unlock elena
there's a points thing at the top right of her scenes
get it to 30/30 and you'll unlock her
>>
>>4460840
How do i check if i am playing on integrated graphics? It cant be my hardware because i have a gtx 970
>>
>>4461024
"Integrated graphics" would be an issue if you're on a laptop... or if you're stupid enough to plug your screen to your MOBO and not to your GPU.
>>
i got fucked in the ass by the loli :(
>>
>>4461027
Then thats not a problem. It runs like shit tho.
>>
>>4461007
Which would be impossible because you get the option to customize by playing the game, but then you need to play even more to unlock customization options.
>>
>>4461060
That's why I'll wait until a 100% save
This is such a shit system to be honest.
>>
>>4461029
I'm using a friggin' ATI 6890 and I'm getting 50+ FPS. My computer is pretty much considered ancient but if I can get that kind of performance, then it has to be something on your end.

Update drivers, scan your computer for malware or viruses, maybe another program is conflicting with the game somehow.
>>
>beat the game once, unlock freemode
>its a suspended double penetration scene and nothing else
What gives? I thought I could view the rest of the stuff too
>>
>>4461083
>Open the menu from the right upper corner
>Click the button with the female sign(?)
>Click on the Name of the girl
>Choose a scene
>Fap
>>
>>4461010
for me in her scene i reach 21 point and then there's phone call here are 2 choice.If you choose up one,you will rekt by loli. If you choose down one,you will fuck elena.
After you finish fuck with her ,there will have a phone call again which this time.If you choose up one,you will have good ending. If you choose down one, you will let elena and her friends get gang rape.
>>
Will Rinkan be getting translated? This shit is text heavy.
>>
File: multitasking.png (139KB, 400x443px) Image search: [Google]
multitasking.png
139KB, 400x443px
>>4461105
>not using kb+m with one hand, your phone running the google translate app on the other and fapping with your feet

step it up anon
>>
how do i unlock hair color, eye color, etc? i got 30/30 points and 100/100 H
>>
hmm, did i miss something? manage to see some of the endings but didn't found the train gangbang scenes
>>
File: 2016-12-02.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-02.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Can someone translate the options? I want to know what I can turn off to make this run better on my toaster.
>>
>Can't changed the one hand control to left hand.

DO THEY EXPECT ME TO FAP USING MY LEFT HAND?
>>
File: 1425242932291.jpg (39KB, 578x472px) Image search: [Google]
1425242932291.jpg
39KB, 578x472px
>>4461157
>He doesn't fap with his left hand
>>
>>4461157
>being a casual when it comes to masturbation
>>
>>4461157
Fap more and you'll see the glorious light of using your left hand.
>>
>>4461158
>>4461167
>>4461169

>Touching your holy rod with your peasant left hand.

Disgusting.
>>
>>4461173
>holy rod
>fapping to hentai
>>
>>4461190
Don't give up hope, anon. The impotence can be cured.
>>
>>4461062
Not quite a save, but a Rinkan save editor:
https://a.pomf.cat/jiavcw.zip

Place in game dir and run batch file to load save into XML text files. Edit, then run save batch file.

Backup your saves before use!
>>
>>4461197
>SubsystemVersion 6.0
There's no need to make the editor incompatible with XP and 2003, since the game itself runs there just fine.

Patch rink.exe to restore XP compatibility:
Offset 0xC8: 06 -> 04
>>
so the new miconisomi game is only 3.8gb? or im missing something ,while the zip version is 4.1gb ,when i extract the game is now 3.8gb ...is weird their previous game was more heavy.
>>
>>4461153
settings for performance are on top most button.
put all option on the right side.
>>
>>4461210
My Rinkan is ~8gb extracted.
>>
>>4461210
Being a Unity-based game, it's insanely compressible. Wait for NewDragon to dupe mikocon's 3.8GB torrent with unpacked 8GB version.
>>
>>4461210
>>4461236
>3.8GB
It takes 3.12 GiB to be precise.

Also, I've repacked 250MB uncensored files from >>4460886 into 2.5MB xdelta-based standalone patch:
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/7bOILHyI/file.html

This requires the first version of the game (which is the only one available at the moment). Thanks to everyone involved.
>>
File: a.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
1MB, 1360x768px
anyone know what is wrong with my game ? i downloaded the uncensor patch (250mb) and all the H scene are like this now.
>>
>>4461257
you dun fucked up
>>
100% save https://mega.nz/#!a11UHbZJ!2Clfa8gb6T1dp32S41HvgoHV_c7Qu_ZRxQI_jSGRzvE
>>
>>4460772
https://suk ebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2184454
>>
Why's POV mode so bad? Like, it wasn't amazing in their previous games, but it was better then this. You either can't see below the face, or it looks like you've got zoom at 100% on a camera.
>>
>>4461287
Need decrypt key.
>>
>>4461298
No it doesn't.
>>
Anyone remember the shortcut to open the Oculus Rift PoV just like the previous games?

I can't find it.
>>
>>4461201
Interesting find, but mostly obsolete, no?
The intention was not to render systems incompatible, but simply get something built and functional. If I wanted max compatibility I'd have targeted .NET 2.0 and deployed to test systems lol
It's a structure de/serialiser, you could whip the same thing up in five minutes instead of patching the binary but thanks for the info, actually didn't know about this detail.
>>
>>4461295
You can change the zoom by scrolling
>>
>>4461287
Based
Muh dick, holy shit
>>
File: Settings_ingame.png (1MB, 2184x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Settings_ingame.png
1MB, 2184x1080px
>>4461153
trial and error
>>
File: settings_eng.png (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
settings_eng.png
182KB, 1280x720px
>>4461395
settings in english
>>
How do I remove the bullet vibrators? I got the 100% save and uncensor and I can't get them off.
>>
>>4461413
Accessory menu in numpad, next to clothing menu.
>>
>>4461417
Thanks, I got it. It seems that you can't access that in the ffm modes, which was my problem.
>>
1.) What of the chances of this thing getting a translation? Went to Hongfire and ulmf and no word about anyone doing it?

2.) This game is amazeballs
>>
>>4461461
It's easy enough to translate the menus and such, the dialogue seems like a pain however.
Given that the previous ones didn't get a full translation I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
>>4461395
>>4461401
Thanks anon!
>>
Probably a retarded question, but how the fuck do I save in Rinkan?
>>
>>4461489
autosave
>>
>>4460627
agreed
>>
>>4461401
Thank you anon! Can you perhaps translate other UIs too?
>>
Is Rinkan able to be translated?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161203092703.png (89KB, 798x562px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161203092703.png
89KB, 798x562px
>>4461246
Windows Defender hates your file.
>>
>>4461257
how you get the uncensor? maybe thats the reason your model broke?
>>
>>4461287
where do I throw this into?
>>
>>4461587
put the entire folder into the base folder, not gamedata. this folder normally gets generated after a first run
>>
The blue haired girl has an amazing throaty guttural sound when she's really into it, it's great.
>>
Currently downloading the nyaa release of the game. The torrent file says 'uncensored' does this mean the 250MB patch is already applied to it?
>>
>>4461595
Both girls really have great voices
Is there a way to make Elena get into it when you rape her?
I think I read this somewhere
>>
>>4461464
>the dialogue seems like a pain however.
That's the least important part of the translation IMHO.

Men have tried for decades to tune women out, so why not make-believe sluts?
>>
>>4461598
There are multiple versions on nyaa, including ones with the patch already applied.
tid=2184454 seems to be the best one available due to better compression.
>>
>>4461599
There's sound banks for both characters as well as mood values. Though mood is more of a flag of "what can I select in /h/" rather than "how am I feeling". Miconisomi has a habit of hardcoding their scenes, so I wouldn't expect flexibility.
Though you never know, given the sound banks you could probably swap out one set of responses for another, though the visuals (expressions) won't match up due to the way animations are played.
>>
>>4461653
I kind of hoped there would be a way for Elena to get as slutty as the imouto.
It's even on the cover
>>
>>4461662
There's plenty of willing positions, but the group stuff appears to be non-con.
Feel free to screw around with game variables, there's a save editor above if you're feeling particularly determined.
I can have a peek at the code but I expect it to have the same outcome.
>>
>get ready for a nice long fap session
>second scene makes me blow my load
fuck you miconisomi your game is too good
>>
>>4461676
feel thrilled to blow your load on the other scenes you havent seen yet. Dont spoil your fun, blow it in consideration
>>
>>4461028
well i guess i gotta download this game now
>>
>>4461669
I just get "Rink.exe has stopped working"
>>
>>4461698
Run it from command line and throw the output log into a pastebin.
>>
>>4461595
yeah, i like her somewhat gritty/coarse voice at certain points, wonder if she ever voiced other titles? (Nanami Koneko)
>>
>>4461625
also unmodified so, use that, keep as copy, and mod a duplicated folder.
>>
>>4461682
>blow it in consideration
>Anon Circa 2016
>>
>>4461595
>>4461740
You mean to say whiny crying has less appeal?!
Fucking breakthrough, promote this woman.
>>
>>4461757
no, she's still moaning and crying but the moaning part where a rough throaty something voice she produce on some situation gets to me.
>>
Is there an ending guide somewhere?
So far I have: gettin fuck in the ass by the DFC, the revenge on Elena and the girls and the happy ending with Elena.
>>
Any way to fuck her friends? Or at least their models?
>>
>>4461782
there was in the trailer maybe in the story mode?
>>
>>4461783
ive only see them get fucked on one of the endings but on a cutscene not actual gameplay
>>
>>4461782
DLC
>>
>>4461257
kek
>>
so I changed her hair and noped out of the game
fucking noodle neck man
>>
>>4461782
I definitely need more Suzu in my life! Inukai ftw
>>
>>4461811
>not getting harder
>>
>>4461826
How am I even gonna strangle such a thin neck? It's just gonna snap in half if I touch anywhere near it and I'm no necrophile.
Goddamn these nips can't do anything right
>>
>>4461840
strangling where she's constantly straddling the line between life and death not only due to her lack of oxygen but also her frailty is the best kind
>>
I understand how pretty much everything in the game works except for one thing. In the gangbang scene selection screen, what's the difference between the two options to the left of the Costume button? Both let me start the gangbang once I select either but I can't read them (beyond being able to read that one says '(something)' and the other says 'not (something)'.
>>
Is there an ending selection in Rinkan? I'd like to rewatch them.
>>
>>4461849
Exquisite taste.
>>
I found Dokidoki 1 but It appears to freeze after the intro sequence. Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>4461840
you better post pics or didnt happen
>>
Ripping voice files is a pain.
Anyone know if there's an up-to-date UnityFS (v5.3.4) unpacker?
https://a.pomf.cat/euaavq.mp3
>>
>>4461489
quit through the menu and click "yes" instead of closing the window to be safe although it might have something to do with story progression and checkpoints
>>
>>4461790
You can more or less make the loli and black haired one with the customization. No way for the one with glasses though, maybe in a patch
>>
>>4462001
it's just not the same
>>
the amount of dialogue is humongous. The VAs must have been paid overtime
>>
How do I save?

Autosave doesn't seem to be working
>>
>>4462053
You play far enough and it'll auto save at checkpoints.
>>
>>4461257
Final form unlocked.
>>
I cant see the right bar thanks to the resolution how can i fix this?

>inb4 buy a new monitor
>>
>>4462170
acquire a new display device
>>
>>4462170
Play in a window and move that section onscreen when you need it?
>>
>>4462175
Welp i got it to "work"

I just up my monitor res and lower the game res and play it in window mode.

Is a pain to move the window but is worth.
>>
>>4461864
If you click the one on the left, your character takes part in the gangbang (generally as the one in the girl's vagina, or using a toy on her). The one on the right just has you in the crowd watching. Also, if you participate, Saya gains some H level, whereas she just loses stamina if you don't.
>>
Do they give you a prize if you fill the bucket?
>>
Is there a way rewatch the various cutscenes and endings?
>>
Now all thats left is to wait for Umemaro...

Or is anything else good comming?
>>
File: soon.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>4462308
Don't forget about me.

I should be done early next year.
Hopefully.
>>
anyone know how to unlock everything yet?
>>
>>4462365

>>4461287
>>
I feel silly for asking, it seems all of you figured out all the game already, but how do you actually cum and finish the chosen scene?
>>
>>4462451
>>
File: how.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>4462471
>>
>>4462481
fucking press the num keypad 0, its in the fucking control layout don't you even fucking recognize it? Jethut cwythe
>>
Next thread, we should compile all our findings on Rinkan's game progression and how you unlock stuff. For instance, is there an ending for Saya? I got her heart level to 100 (although I had to do it by redoing the fifth day a couple times) and it seems strange to me that it didn't influence anything.
>>
File: ms quality.png (27KB, 1024x480px) Image search: [Google]
ms quality.png
27KB, 1024x480px
>>4461562
I don't know what you're talking about.
Anyway, just .xdelta files from that pack are really necessary and you can apply them with whatever tool Windows Defender doesn't hate.

>>4461337
The point is that any tool created for a given game should work on all systems that games works on. Also, that is the simplest solution end users can do on their own, or I'd have suggested a recompilation otherwise.
>>
File: 2016-12-03_10-11-03.png (745KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-03_10-11-03.png
745KB, 1280x720px
Is there any way to get the others nude? Really going for this girl.
>>
English patch when.
>>
>>4462622
3 years from now
>>
>>4462630
UI translation could probably come faster.

Welp, back to learning Nip.
>>
I got six endings but I'm still missing the customization options on the right (panties patterns, eye and hair color, glasses and cat ears). I'm assuming there's at least one more ending I haven't found yet.

I'll write down how to get all the endings I've found as soon as a new thread is made since this one is basically done.
>>
>>4453899
>>4456294

Does anyone have any idea how to extract the media from this thing? The .dat file must have all the videos but I can't figure a way to extract it to have the videos alone.
>>
>WANTAN will never make anything as glorious as Pankeikusu ever again

I need my fill of short haired girls
>>
>>4462326
keep up the good work looks nice
>>
Am i the only one that has Rinkan running at like 5 FPS ?
It did the same with the trial and putting a weird d3d9.dll in the same folder as the exe did the trick but not here for some reason.
anybody got something ?
>>
Anybody got any insight on how to answer Elena's questions properly? From what I've seen I've been getting bad answers all over the place and lowering her points thing.
>>
>>4462738
I just got 100% and I figured pretty much everything out. I'll write a mini-guide in the next thread.

There are 7 endings by the way.
>>
So how's the game, content wise
>>
>>4462747
Thought there was 6 o.O
Will be looking forward to it
>>
>>4462556
good taste
>>
>>4462752
>8 gangbang scenes with 24+ different animations
>34 foreplay scenes
>9 scenes with the MC with 18 different animations
>6 scenes for the group of girls with 18 different animations

all for around 24 dollars.
>>
File: vid0001-0102.webm (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vid0001-0102.webm
270KB, 1280x720px
>>4462703
Thanks bro. Have a webm.
>>
File: 56745747.jpg (3MB, 2450x3082px) Image search: [Google]
56745747.jpg
3MB, 2450x3082px
All the translation so far.
>>
>>4462807
Thanks.

Man, the UI is such a mess in general.
>>
>>4462843

it was made so you can operate it with one hand.
>>
>>4462807

>No Rift PoV like their previous games.
>>
>>4462859
what's wrong with point and click?
I mean I'm still using mouse instead of num keys
>>
>>4453899
movie version not uploaded yet?
>>
File: 2016-12-03_18-37-04.png (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-03_18-37-04.png
495KB, 1280x720px
Even with the 100% save, I can't find anything on the rest of them.
>>
>>4462974

I didn't said you can't used your mouse.
This is also far better for 3D plane when some options are hidden until you zoom in or out.
>>
New thread long overdue:
>>4463116
>>4463116
>>4463116
>>
>>4463081
they're not playable actually, its just the two main heroin, but I do expect they could make a sequel soon with them included, or an expansion maybe
>>
File: 2016-12-03_18-42-44.png (772KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-03_18-42-44.png
772KB, 1280x720px
>>4463128
Can't at least make them nude?
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.