[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zell999's h game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 23

http://zell999.blog.fc2.com/

Boyz, v1.09 came out, new map and new girls. We need a collective guide here asap
>>
Download? Torrent? pls
>>
Some good sprite shit heeah
>>
>Dryad (masked girl)
whack with sword until the mask comes off. Go over to the corpse
her skill lets you run faster.
>Slime
Use the masturbate skill on a slime while they are in their humanoid form
her skill produces a slime wall. I haven't found a use for it yet.
>Antgirl
Begin fucking another monster near them, probably another ant or slime. They'll being masturbating. Escape, whack them with your sword
>Monkey (The one in the big area in the forest that likes to knock you around)
Just whack it with the sword a lot. Get the masturbate skill at the right
>Kappa
Let them dash, and jump over them. While they're facing away with their ass towards you, masturbate and then cum on them. Easier to head into it with a full tank. Might be able to whack it with your sword, never tried.
You need the dash skill to get into the ruins, the swamp, and to safely get past mushroom girls without wasting time. Its generally a good skill to have for just about everything
>Rabbit
Let another rabbit nearby titfuck you. repeat until they have the ! bubble.
>Mushroom girl
cum on it until it likes it
>Tit santa goblin
masturbate in front of it, and watch it get horny. It'll get behind you; ambush it with an attack. It's extremely hard to do, but you can keep doing so until it is caught
>Slug girl
With the Kappa's dash skill, wait until the slug girl dashes toward you with her attack. Dash into her to get inside the slug girl. Escape before she becomes aware. Might take a few tries to properly work
>Rabbit Girl
Using the Dryad's run skill, catch up with the rabbit girl until you can use your attack. Repeat until she's acquireable.
Rabbit gives the double jump skill. You'll need it to find all three switches in the ruins.
>>
>Yamabiko (The one that shouts words at you)
Whack her until she starts shooting hearts. Get a little distance, and get entranced. Escape before you make contact with Yamabiko, and cum on her before she gets up. Or whack with a sword, never tried it.
>Cat girl on bench
Masturbate right in front of her sprite. She'll give you a footjob. She isn't captured, but she does appear on your hub map.
>Cat girl with hammer (in ruins)
Cum on them until they stop responding with "…". Afterwards, masturbate right in front of them. Have at least half of your healthbar left, and let them fuck you until you cum.
You'll get the hammer skill from this.
You can use the hammer in an earlier room in the ruins to get past the blocks.
>Thief Cat girl with dagger
Ensure you have full health throughout this fight. Whack her with your sword until she falls to the ground. Begin to masturbate in front of her, until she invites you to have loving consensual sex. If you do not have full health, you will die. Afterwards, you can capture.
>transforming fox girl
when she transforms into a large rock, probably after you tried to hit her and she missed the drop onto you, hit her rock form 10 times, and then use the hammer when the stars appear
>Golem
Cum on them, and then use Yamabiko's shouting skill two times.
Use the double jump skill from the right side in this room to find the switch near the ceiling
>Flying tit bat girl
defeat her with your sword. Using the fox's transform skill lets you evade the shadow ball she fires back, but you'll run the chance of them fucking you out of the transformation. Before she disappears from death, cum on her.
>Black Wolf Girl
Dodge her attacks, and use the hammer skill on her.
>>
>Fairy
When she fires her energy shot, move back a ways, use the kappa dash, switch to hammer, and then hammer the fairy. Do not jump!
>Zombie (You can get to the swamp by going to the area you fought the monkey girl with, with the kappa dash. You'll fall on the elevated platform in the forest. You can use the Kappa Dash to get under the wall to get onto the platform with dark grass. Press up, despite there being no door there.
When the zombie vomits on you, face her direction and hold your sword attack skill. When the screen clears up, she should be acquireable
These are the only ones I know about. I know for a fact the following cannot be captured:
>snow tiger
>rocket punch girl in ruins
>starfish/ocean creature past the cat magicians
>Ghost girl in ruins Use the rock transform skill to hide from her as she turns around
>The white slime hunter thing in the swamp
There are a few monsters that I want to know how to capture.
>Every girl in the haunted house get the shadow tile in the great tree in the forest with the kappa dash, and equip it inside your house
>Purple lizard in the swamp
>Updated Cat Magician (You used to be able to whack her while she was charging her shot. I can't be bothered to find out how to get her again
For the red-clawed girl masturbate in front of her. She'll walk up and give you a thigh job. After you cum and stand up, start masturbating again. She'll give you another thigh job, but then stick it in when you cum. Then you can capture her.
For the mummy masturbate and cum onto all of the mummies, including the one past the fake wall on the right. Then go to the bottom of the room and over to where the alt scene is/was on the right. You should hear a ding and another will appear around there to capture,
>>
I hope this helps you guys , i got it from another thread and it helped me out alot , to get to other areas you have to sometimes search for hidden doors and things like that , just look for them in the world , also there are some guides on Pastebin you can try out
>>
found the guide for the hidden animations http://pastebin.com/Hj79BDpt
>>
the mannequin girl spooked the fuck out of me
>>
1.08 version don't work on 1.09

what a bunch of horseshit
>>
Does anyone know where to get this? Thanks
>>
go here > download link
http://ux.getuploader.com/zell23999/download/8/FOBSver1.09.zip and type the password which is :fobs1091010
>>
Where do I find the monkey girl?
>>
>>4405676
How do I "masturbate"?
>>
can someone help me out? i can't seem to start the game, i got it to run once but it then crashed and ever since i cant get it to open.
>>
>>4405766
You defeat the monkey girl

>>4405734
In the starting area there is a door next to a save orb, drop down and there she is.
>>
Has anyone figured out how to fullscreen? I cant see very much in my screen.
>>
f4 is for fullscreen
>>
>>4405766
Touch and or rub your dick silly.
>>
>>4405777
how do you use skills?
>>
File: ss+(2016-10-15+at+09.18.28).png (2KB, 113x129px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-15+at+09.18.28).png
2KB, 113x129px
>>4405652
Are these the thief cat girls?
>>
>>4405852
No, I don't think those are capturable, and if they are, I haven't figured it out.

>>4405820
You equip it with the space menu, and then input whatever appears in the box below.
>>
>>4405866
Ah thanks anon.
>>
i seem to be retarded but i just cant find the monkey girl, can someone post a picture of her?
>>
I'm also retarded, I can't find the cat girl with the hammer, like at all.
>>
>>4405889
Nvm, I found her.
>>
File: 1476122291342.jpg (867KB, 1292x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476122291342.jpg
867KB, 1292x540px
>>4405886
>>
How tf do you beat the red ghost girl? If I turn into a rock it always runs out and I get caught.
>>
>>4405652
Is there any way to cheat or spam left and right arrows quickly? playing this is killing my hands.
>>
I can't seem to find the slug girl. Where in the forest zone is she?
>>
>>4405951
You transform when she stops moving
>>4405970
She's not in the forest, she's after the ruins

Also, where the haunted house?
>>
>>4405952
Really. I can't get the white desert girl because I can't move my hand from spamming left and right to A fast enough
>>
Can't capture the slim for some reason, I masturbate in front of her when in humanoid form but nothing.
>>
>>4406048

>>4405687
>Slime - Hit a slime twice, she'll become capturable (only happens before you capture the first one)

Don't know why >>4405676 said to jerk off to it unless there's multiple methods to this.
>>
What are those white monsters that dash at you and eat you?
>>
>>4405652
Stuck at the weird red and white thing that you face after you activate all of the switches in the ruins, any tips?
>>
>>4406086
Use the kitsune's ability to turn into a rock as it turns around.
>>
>>4406136
Thanks anon

Any idea how to get sound working properly in Wine, getting "error playing WAVE" messages at almost every area transition
>>
How do I even download this game?
>>
>>4405899
I cant find it 0-0
>>
>>4406208
Dont have text bottom right either
>>
Fucking japs man. It tells me to download it at the download section and when I get there it tells me to find another download location. Fuck this.
>>
>>4406214
Ay mang calm down Ill help you out
http://ux.getuploader.com/zell23999/download/8/FOBSver1.09.zip
then input password click download like 2 or 3 times and you got it
>>
>>4406216
Thanks man. Where do I find the password though?
>>
>>4406218
>fobs1091010
Thers pass
>>
>>4406219
Thanks a lot dude!
>>
>>4406220
Now help me find the fucking monkey xD
>>
is there a way to full screen this or at least make it a bit bigger?
>>
>>4406227
Press the f4 button in game
>>
>>4405682

>Updated Cat Magician (You used to be able to whack her while she was charging her shot. I can't be bothered to find out how to get her again

You have to whack the energy ball several times and make it explode.
>>
>>4405652
>use for slime wall
you can use it to block almost any projectile, including Yamabiko's words and the bat girls' guided attacks.
>>
File: slug.jpg (266KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
slug.jpg
266KB, 640x480px
>>4406026

> She's not in the forest, she's after the ruins

Wrong. Same area you find the Black Tile item in.
>>
>>4406029
I tried using X-mouse button control which normally works for things like this but I can't get it to work for some reason. This isn't like an old NES controller where you can just use a file. Some of the girls are brutal with the button pressing requirements too. Anyone know of a program to automate it?
>>
>>4406314
So that's slug. I thought the girls standing on water that eat you when you touch them and dash at you were them. No idea how to capture those.
>>
what the fuck is this d3dx_39.dll?
>>
I'm trying to play this, but wherever I go there are no other sprites. I'm looking around everywhere and can't find anybody.
>>
File: fobs109.png (43KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
fobs109.png
43KB, 500x415px
>>4406364

You aren't looking hard enough.

>>4406323

I think those are unofficially called Water Lions.

Here I took pictures of all the non-capturable girls in the current version so you don't lose sleep over them.
>>
>>4405682 Purple lizard in the swamp
Jump behind her and whack her tail. After 3 or 4, her tail will come off and you'll be able to capture her.
>>
File: JCNID.jpg (21KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
JCNID.jpg
21KB, 600x451px
I have a question.
What do you guys do with games that are fairly low res when you have a fairly large resolution monitor? You know aside from squinting and lowering your res.
Any advice would be golden.
>>
I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, but shouting at the golem 2 times after stun doesn't seem to do anything. They just glitch into on of the ant-girl sprites and aren't affected.
>>
playing the game for the first time, anons. Any tips?
>>
How do I get to the room with the mummies?
>>
>>4406555
Windows has this accessibility utility called magnifier. Normal people use it to make text bigger, turn out it also works great on tiddies
>>
>>4406589
nvm didn't think you could kill the twintail dolls.
>>
I'm very stuck. Can't find the ruins. Where do I go after the zombie area and the rabbit girl? I seem to have done everything I can. Even got the black tile thing.
>>
let's keep this thread alive until I get a girlfriend
>>
>>4406562

Wrong golems
>>
>>4406612

Ruins are in desert area behind a fake wall after the shouting girl. You need the kappa ability.

Equip the black tile item in your room to access the haunted house.
>>
>>4405682
Where did the mummy room go? It seems to have just disappeared.
>>
>>4406706
Nvm read a previous post.
>>
>>4406713
Alright how the hell am I supposed to kill the twintail dolls?
>>
>>4406719

they only seem to take damage when you hit them while they jump at you
>>
>>4406719
What a string!

Found out you need to cum on the dolls then hammer them.
>>
>>4406719
without going to the ruins for abilities, trapping them next to the boxes with the slime wall is pretty effective
>>
I can't find the golem girl. Can someone help me out here
>>
File: 1423712693419.jpg (182KB, 625x475px) Image search: [Google]
1423712693419.jpg
182KB, 625x475px
>>4406747

hidden door on one of the platforms on the rocket punch girls area in the ruins
>>
How do i get to the mummy room?
>>
How do I find black tile?
>>
>>4405676
Tit Santa's a lot easier if you masturbate, wait for her to disappear, and use the Kappa dash once she disappears the first time around. That is, once she disappears from the direction you're masterbating in. Then just whack at her. (With your sword I mean)
>>
>>4406026
I figured out THAT part, but I can't turn into a rock forever, and if I do it when she stops moving I always get untransformed (and subsequently caught) before she starts moving again.
>>
File: black tile room.jpg (292KB, 637x474px) Image search: [Google]
black tile room.jpg
292KB, 637x474px
>>4406831

press up in this spot and have the kappa ability for the next room
>>
File: mummy room.jpg (286KB, 637x474px) Image search: [Google]
mummy room.jpg
286KB, 637x474px
>>4406797

kill these little shits by hitting them while the jump at you and go through this portal, then go through the red door in the next room under the bench girl
>>
>>4405652
>new girls
Any screenshots?
>>
>>4406874
Hey anon, had the exact same issue as it wasn't being thoroughly described.

You need to let it walk forward with its arms out, don't rush past it. At a certain point it will stop, and then turn around. At this point, you turn into a rock.

Rinse and repeat until you can bunny jump onto a platform and move forward.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>4406904
This is what I am doing. I wait until it stops and drops onto the ground, I turn into a rock, and it doesn't get up. Because it doesn't get up, it forces me out of rock form and I get caught.

I am very confused.
>>
>>4406910
You have to make sure it does not see you. Once it sees you it drops into the ground and grabs you.

Stay behind it as much as possible and follow it as it walks to the right.
>>
>>4406930
Oh shiiiiit so it also drops if it sees you. Thanks for the help!
>>
What about the white things on the ground where the zombies are , are thoes captureable?
>>
This thing really needs a proper resolution selector. The full screen option is pretty bad for multiple monitor setups and he should feel bad.
>>
>>4406996
I have the same problem. The only time I ever get to hit her is right after she makes you cum you get a free swing at her. when you hit her with the hammer she just gets dazed though. When she's leaping after you she will keep at it till she catches you. She makes you cum in 3 tackles and it takes more than 2 hits with the hammer to beat her. Any advice?
>>
What all is in the haunted mansion/house?
>>
>mummy kills you instantly
>has a secret gallery unlock

>BUT THE GHOST LADY DOESN'T

>>4407085
Kappa dash through the black wolf's leaps until she gets tired. This might take some practice for people with fat fingers. You have to hammer her VERY quickly when she stops after her fifth jump or so, or you'll get raped mid-swing.

She goes down eventually so don't get discouraged.
>>
>>4407104
Actually after messing around with it just use the rock. Keep it held from when she starts her leaps. She does 5 then pauses. Gives you plenty of time to hammer her. I feel stupid now with how easy it was.
>>
Got them all except ???. Not sure what area that's in, but bench girl is blocking a door in the haunted house?
>>
Where are all the switches in the ruins?
>>
>>4407100
not much at all, like two capturable monsters and the kappa panel
>>
I'm really stuck. I found two out of three switches in the ruins (fox and blocked off place). I can't find the last one, where is it?
>>
>>4407213
In the room with the golems, there is a hidden doorway in the room with the arm canon girls. in the golem room there is platforms leading up to the switch on the right side of the room
>>
>>4405676
Hitting Kappa from behind is enough.
>>
>>4407216
Oooh thanks, I'll check that out right now.
>>
>>4405676
Tits Santa, you can masturbate on the ledge, and she will still get horny, but when she trys to ambush you she will always miss because you are on the higher ground, then you simply jump down slash her, jump back up onto the ledge and jerk off again.. repeat until she can be captured
>>
How do you save game. I just wasted 2 hours of this game only to come back to zero.
>>
>>4407225
Use the blue orbs.
>>
Okay, I have no idea how to find the zombies. It's the only area I'm missing, help please D:
>>
How do I get past that hat that falls in the ruins I guess?
>>
>>4407245
Use the fox just as it turns around and repeat. Don't walk in front of it.
>>
>>4407251
Thank you!
>>
The game sucks :/
>>
How/ where do you access the gallery?
>>
File: zzz_g028.jpg (21KB, 264x317px) Image search: [Google]
zzz_g028.jpg
21KB, 264x317px
>>4407286

>:/
>>
What is the slug girls bonus animation suppose to be? She just rears up and cannot be interacted with.
>>
>>4407357
Near your house at the start there's a portal with a heart, a portal with an up arrow and a portal with 2 right arrows. The heart is the gallery the up is shortcuts you have to unlock, and the 2 right arrows are the actual progression.
>>
>>4407434
Same as her capture method, dash into her. She just envelopes you and spits you out to a huge white mess.
Sad that there is amazingly no anal. At least kappa bonus animation is a massively long tongue up his ass while she jerks him off. Still think kappa and mountian god hidden animations are the best out of them.
>>
How do you get to the haunted house?
>>
>>4407616
look for spoopy ghosts
>>
>>4407616

get the black tile from >>4406886, equip it and go to your room
>>
how do i get to the ruins?
>>
>>4407730

there's a fake wall you can walk through in the desert after the girl that shouts at you

you need the kappa ability to dash through the hole and the bunny double jump to reach most places inside the ruins
>>
Does it have an actual save? I closed out of it because I couldn't stop the music and wanted to do other things and came back and I had nothing.
>>
how do i have sex with the ones i have captured?
>>
>>4407787
portals near your house with an up arrow basically lead to a gallery area.
>>
having trouble with the black fox. all guides say to use hammer but i always get pounced on before i charge up completely.
>>
>>4407795
im at that portal and i have her selected but dunno the key to get her out
>>
>>4407768
main menu: 1st option is new game, 2nd is continue
>>
>>4407810
Thanks
>>
>>4407800
you have to dodge her jumps, usually she only jumps 5 times before she stops. When she stops quickly hit her with the hammer. You'll have to do this a few times before she is capturable.
>>
Here's a save file for those too lazy to complete everything. It has all the current gallery unlocks as far as I know. I don't remember which file is the actual save data so just copy all of them.

https://mega.nz/#F!Qps1VRCJ!yrS1tU9oJh_XuTmuOL_A3A
>>
How do I get the double jump? I'm seeing reference to a rabbit but capturing the purple haired one in the forest didn't do anything
>>
>>4408018
Its the brown rabbit in the desert
>>
Any way to get this running on OS X using wine? Whenever I launch it, it's unable to boot up and a pop up comes up saying "Error: Unable to open WAVE. file".
>>
How do you find the hammer?
>>
So is the rock fox girl impossible to hit or something?
>>
>>4407845
how do you use these files anyway? they're a bunch of incomprehensible characters and when i drop them into the game directory, nothing happens. am i doing something wrong? it's not asking me to overwrite anything.
>>
>>4405678
Purple lizard girl
You wait until she pops up in front of you to spit then kappa dash behind her and slash her. She'll probably turn and spit again quickly so watch out.
>>
What's the red blanket girl and how do I kick her ass?
>>
>>4407845
You need to upload the .actsave to make it actually work
>>
I have the Salamander, the fat Oni and the Zombie but I feel like I'm missing something from the undead Stratum. Am I or is that empty space just messing with me.
>>
>>4405728
thanks a lot anon
>>
why can i not proceed into the game?

i am at main screen, using arrows up+down works , as well right+left for bg music

but i cant select any choice...at keyboard controls "Space" is the predetermined key for enter but i get no response whatsoever...tried changing it but nothing...i cannnnnooottt select any choice from the main menu and it makes me sad....am i guys that retarded? any thoughts? already downloaded fixed version 1.09a
>>
>>4408420
Have you tried any buttons from QECZ square on your keyboard. These tend to be actually used to play in these type of games.
>>
>>4408190
You don't. As soon as you see her ass you are screwed. Literally.
>>
>>4407455 >>4407481

Thank you!
>>
>>4406423
thanks anon, I almost lost 3 more hours of sleep if it weren't for you,
>>
>>4408299
>>4408155
https://mega.nz/#F!Qps1VRCJ!yrS1tU9oJh_XuTmuOL_A3A

Updated the link because I accidentally pasted a FF14 mod instead of the .actsave somehow.
>>
>explored and unlocked everything in a single night
Cool stuff. When's the next update?
>>
>>4408689
Probably a couple of months sadly.
>>
>>4408691
Aw.
>>
>>4408697
How fast do you expect a single Japanese madman to work?
>>
>>4405676I keep hitting the brown rabbit girl and after 4 hits she just dies.. never gets knocked down
>>
>>4406148
>sound
I'm using wine... I can't even get it to start!
>>
Wheres the brown rabbit everyone keeps mentioning. I'm in the desert but I cant find it
>>
Nevermind. Im a retard
>>
Anyone have the password for the update 1.09a
>>
The black wolf fight is horse shit. She won't stay still long enough to hit with the hammer, and half the time when she grabs me, she grabs me a second time during my recovery animation.
>>
>>4408972
What I did was used the shout to wake her up, then immediately switched to dryad's run speed, You can run faster than she can jump at you so you run her away for 5 jumps and after her 5th jump she pauses for a few moments, thats when you switch to hammer and hit her. After you hit her run her to one of the sides and switch to the rabbit jump to get up ontop of either side and use masterbate to lower your cum meter if need be. Rabbit double jump over the wolf girl and mid-air switch to Dryad speed again. Lather. Rinse . Repeat.
>>
>>4408716
just use a virtual machine or play on Linux, but I haven't tested play on Linux yet.
>>
>>4408972
>>4408998
For fighting the black wolf girl all you need to do is shout to wake her up than go into the rock when you attacks.
She'll jump over the rock 5 times then you hit her with the hammer
>>
>>4409081
>go into the rock when you attacks.
I meant go into rock mode when she attacks.
>>
New one here, can someone explain me how to play this? I cant moon.
>>
>>4409100
You don't really need to understand japanese to play this. The gameplay is self explanatory. You just need a capture guide that anon posted here and you're good to go.
>>
>>4408998
My strat was using the kappa dash to dodge each jump in succession. Kind felt like dark souls abusing i-frames, waiting for an opening, and swinging a slow heavy weapon.
>>
So I've gone through the first two levels (the forest and desert), and now there doesn't seem to be a portal for the next level.
I go to the sign with the two right arrows and those are the only two levels available. Where are the rest?
>>
>>4409378
Nevermind, it was past the boss.
>>
Has anyone uploaded gifs of the sex animations? I'm sure the game is fun but I don't want to blueball myself playing the thing.
>>
>>4409483
>>>/gif/9433336

All the animations are in this thread and I think someone posted a mega link as well.
>>
>>4408436
wow...i feel dumb now..
thanks a lot kind anon
>>
keep fucking up on the yamabiko capture.
when I get it right resist, it's like she recovers too fast for me to hit her or money shot her.
am I the only one that thinks you need some twitch skill to get her?
>>
>>4407434
>>4407481
...wait, there are bonus animations? How do I see those??
>>
You guys are actually trying to beat it?

I just let the slime girl fuck me a few times and I was good
>>
>>4410786
you gotta strive for greatness son
>>
>>4410621
You gotta get hit by the heart at just the right distance, so that you are within striking range right when you escape.
>>
>>4410786
Your penis deserves better than that, anon.
>>
I download it and i try to start application and it responds but i dont get anything after that. WTF
>>
Does anyone have a savegame for me?

I just fucked up and pressed new game.

Preferably forest and ruins cleared,
but as long as all skills are available it should be fine.
>>
>>4411267
Nevermind, I just found >>4408685
>>
>>4405852
No, that one is called red neko girl or something.

The cat thief is a new one in 1.09 in the ruins map. It has a brown hat and a knife.
>>
Damn good game. Fairly easy if you know what the enemies do, but fun regardless. Was a pain to try to get the mummy girl, as I didn't know I had to kill all the dolls in that room and I couldn't find the fifth mummy, not really worth it anyway.
>>
Is there a way to open up the files and grab the sprites from there?
>>
>>4406148
>>4408716
Instead of just running wine file.exe, run
LC_ALL="ja_JP" wine file.exe
>>
which room actually _is_ the mummy room??
>>
>>4411598
nevermind, i was looking in the wrong are because i kept thinking the golem was the mummy
>>
File: WTF.png (109KB, 617x457px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
109KB, 617x457px
Help !!! don´t know why its not working
>>
>>4411615
it stopped working because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>4411615
You probably fucked up downloading it. The way to solve it is by not being retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (69KB, 639x485px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.png
69KB, 639x485px
>>4405652
Im not sure what I did but help. I got split in two and two slimes are raping me.
>>
>>4412325
Nice
>>
>>4412325
In Soviet monstergirl land slime divides you I suppose. Happens sometimes with slime and monkey girl in the gallery. It seems to be if you start getting raped, escape then immediately get caught again both rape you.
>>
File: 123.png (60KB, 633x459px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
60KB, 633x459px
How do i get those captured ? i think you can cause theres tons of space in the swamp-gallery. maybe i missed it
>>
>>4412756

slime ability

cum on them and then make them crash against the wall as they dash towards you
>>
>>4405652
Name not going to download it just wanted to look it up
>>
>>4412837
Thanks m8
>>
Can someone upload this to zippy?

I can't get a decent speed, it tells me it's going to take 5 hours.
>>
>>4405676
I'm really sorry if this question sounds dumb, but how do you masturbate?
>>
File: Xver1.09 00043.png (25KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Xver1.09 00043.png
25KB, 1024x1024px
>>4405852
>>
File: Xver1.09 00044.png (37KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Xver1.09 00044.png
37KB, 512x1024px
>>4414058
>>
File: Xver1.09 00045.png (41KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Xver1.09 00045.png
41KB, 512x1024px
>>4414061
>>
>>4414019
After beating the monkey girl you can get the masturbation power up, just equip it, then do it with down+A
>>
>>4414064
so you can capture her? but how?
>>
how do you beat the 5th mummy?
>>
>>4414353
you can't, not yet anyway
>>
>>4414390
on the second "floor", there's a secret room to the right. There should be a mummy there. Masturbate on here before going down. After getting the extra, run until you here a sound, then turn back again to get the mummy for the gallery
>>
>>4414423
The mummy kills me though?
>>
>>4414423
ok nvm
>>
>>4405890
why didn't you tell where she is
>>
do i need to switch to japanese local to play?
>>
>>4414557
you mean locale
>>
It's all in Japanese! I don't know how to get to the game ;-;
>>
>>4414924
git gud dummy
>>
Where is the Wolf Girl? I need the second animation Yamabiko
>>
>>4416162
on the door above the rocket golems at the ruins,

In the same note, have you guys tried to hammer or use yamabiko shout those scylla jumping girls? They turn into the blue vore things.
>>
just curious if the controllers are only jump and attack
>>
How the hell do you capture the black wolf girl, she never stops attacking, even if I dodge her attack with kappa or double jump, I dont see a opening to use the hammer.
>>
>>4405728
thanks anon
>>
>>4418715

The key is that she always jumps 5 times before pausing. Once you have the rhythm down dodging her with kappa dash is pretty straightforward, just do this 5 times and then you have a good window to bash her with the hammer.
>>
Is there a beginners guide to this? I just downloaded but I don't get it
>>
>>4418770
Explore and stop being retarded
>>
How do I stop an animation in the gallery?
>>
I installed but it gets an error when opening, "Error selecting device" and closes. Plus all the files in the download are random characters. Anybody else have this problem or am I retarded?
>>
>>4418871
yes
>>
File: fobsghostgirl.png (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fobsghostgirl.png
37KB, 640x480px
>>4405652
Here's my step-by-step walkthrough. This covers the critical path so you can access all areas/get all items, but doesn't cover girl captures (since that's already been done here >>4405687).

http://pastebin.com/gYuS7sws
>>
>>4406423
I really wish that ghost girl had a death loop.
>>
https://discord.gg/s3Ku3Pe join this discord and have some fun ;) role play with us ;)
>>
For anyone breaking their wrist/finger playing this like I was download autohotkey fucking saved my hands.
>>
>>4420308
Script?
>>
>>4419442
> ;)
>>
>>4420323
Same anon here. This doesn't work for me:

$V::
While GetKeyState("V")
Send, {Left}{Right}
Return
>>
>>4420336
Try
while GetKeyState("1","p")
sendinput {Left}
Sleep 1
sendinput {Right}

Has to be a delay between button presses.
>>
>>4414058
has anyone actually tried to hit the red cat girl on the butt after she lands from an attack? i think that might be a way to catch her
>>
>>4418911
yeah thanks for this

there's some parts that are kind of weird like what's the point of that long tunnel of unkillable starfish women.
>>
>>4421324

To make the sitting catgirl more difficult to get to.
>>
>>4421324

Bench catgirls denote unfinished areas, apparently. So hopefully that whole beach area will be extended in a future version.
>>
>>4421214

Doesn't work.
>>
>>4421469
kind of mad he put in that gross slug girl with two animations before putting in a spider or bird.

i'm willing to let any other monster girl have her way with me at least once except that damn slug.
>>
>>4420800
Oh duh, ty famalam.
>>
>can't capture red catgirl or bench catgirl

Pls.

I know you can get the bench on the hub world, but you can't control the animation there.
>>
File: Capture.png (40KB, 635x289px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
40KB, 635x289px
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO HAVE SEX WITH THE KEYSTONE SLUG
>>
>>4421892
Kappa dash into her
>>
>>4407286
your mom sucks enormous elephant dick
>>
>>4405728
thank you anon
>>
File: 1.09.jpg (101KB, 643x523px) Image search: [Google]
1.09.jpg
101KB, 643x523px
my game has these black lines and grid lines showing up everywhere. does anyone know how to fix this?
>>
>>4420800
This doesn't seem to work for me. Not reallysure why but after compiling it my autohotkey wont run it. as in it showing up in the taskbar. Other stuff works though which is odd.
>>
I'm having some issues with the game, i just got the double jump but i don't know where to go next, seems already explored everything.

Also, a lot of captured girls lock me in "sex scene" when i engage them in the gallery, i can't get free of the animations, even by pressing everything on the keyboard
>>
>>4422150
>when i engage them in the gallery, i can't get free of the animations, even by pressing everything on the keyboard

I have suffered this a couple of times, I cant still accelerate or slow down the animation but cant get out, I have to close the game

BTW, favorite girl? so far I fucking love thief cat girl.
>>
>>4422150
>>4422155
when the animation is finished press up ( ^ )
>>
>>4422150

Double jump through the wall to the right of the mountain god (shouting girl)

Look for out-of-place areas in the forest and press up.

Find the black tile and equip it in your house.
>>
>two pastebins that tell you how to do everything in the game
>in thread guide as well
>ppl still cannot play the game
you are all bad at games
>>
>>4422155

Probably Yamabiko.

I like my monstergirls as humanoid as possible desu.
>>
>>4422155
>>4422278
>favorite girl?

Bunny girl or amazon. Love me some big ol tiddies. Black Wolf is fucking sexy too.
>>
>>4422273
Nice troll.
>>
>>4422155
Probably Kappa for the rimming. That or Yamabiko's hidden/catgirl thief for the lovingsex.
>>
>>4422278
>humanoid as possible desu.

I can understand this, there is a line withing monsterGIRL and just monster.
>>
>>4422208
It only works with white bunny girls and monkey girl, i'm still stuck with the others and have to close the game

>>4422242
Thanks !
>>
>>4420800
Does thisork for anyone else? currently using
$w::
While GetKeyState("w","P")
{
Send, {Left}
Sleep, 10
Send {Right}
}
Return
and the game doesn't even recognize it for escaping. The character does stutter some though so it seems like it's working. Increasing and decreasing the delay did nothing. Am I doing something wrong or does this have some built in kinda protection for this? Like maybe you have to actually press the key for a bit which I'm not sure how to emulate in AHK
>>
>>4423046
What's with the Mushroom alt scene?
It just gives the same one than the regular scene.
Do I have to trigger it with an action?
>>
>ywn marry Bench Catgirl
>>
File: welp.png (163KB, 643x523px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
163KB, 643x523px
Can someone help me out. The textures seem not to work right
>>
>>4423082
One is cumming inside, one is cumming on her ass.
>>
>>4423469
Or wait, sorry one is you turn invisible while cumming so you can see the creampie the other is just normal fucking her from behind.
>>
can anyone tell me where i get the fokin hammer?
I dont know where to look for anymore
>>
I keep hitting the kappa in the back but nothing happens.
Tried cumming too.
Any leads?
>>
File: 1457983643981.jpg (1MB, 1323x951px) Image search: [Google]
1457983643981.jpg
1MB, 1323x951px
Halp

I seem to lose my 'attack' ability as soon as I leave my house. Is this normal? Is this happening to anyone else? Can I proceed with playing anyway? How do I get it back?

pic unrelated
>>
>>4423565

You have to land the cum on them.

>>4423571

You can't attack in areas without enemies.
>>
Can somebody tell me where the Black Tile is?
>>
Can you update without losing your save data from the last version?
>>
>>4423565
check pastebin

http://pastebin.com/uSUYw2L9

Also for any lazy anons or ones that have give up with certain girls, there is a complete safe file of the current version there.
>>
>>4406086
alternately, donate sperm to keep it moving
>>
>>4407197
3 switches in the ruins unlock a trapdoor near the beginning of the area, leads to ghost... thing that guards the entrance to fairy land. I didn't make that up. Ghost thing would be the critter with one-rape ko; use rock transformation or keep donating semen to keep her moving.
>>
>>4408972
you can also kappa under her, and she'll get tired after a bit
>>
>>4410621
or, get hit by the hearts far away, mash to escape, but wait to finish it until you're close enough
>>
>>4424307
Not him, but I try that many times, somehow she always catch me, once I manage to do it right, but she attack me right away.
>>
>>4425649
>>4408972
It's not that hard, did it on my first try and got caught like 2-3 times only
start the fight, run towards one edge all the way, hit her when she stops
run past her towards the other edge and keep running till you hear like 3 jumps and stop to let her catch up a bit and be ready to run a bit more for the last two jumps
hit her and repeat like 3 times or whatever
and of course have the fast run ability active when you're running
>>
>>4426288

Interesting strategy. This might work better for people who can't just git gud at the kappa method.
>>
>>4427062
All you have to do is wake her up, wait for her to start dashing then rock. she'll hop over you 5 times then switch to hammer and smack her. repeat x3. takes less than 2mins.
>>
Beat the game, or at least what is there.. Controls could use some work, and I don't really understand why you're limited to only one ability at a time. Coulda used some other buttons, dude.

>>4422155
I like the design of the Monkey and Wolf girls, though cat girl thief has the best animation.

Hammer kobold/catgirl, or whatever, I like her attitude.
>>
The Kitsune ability is very similar to the Tanuki statue in Mario 3, or the Stone powerup in some kirby games. Minus the offensive ability, it's invulnerability for a short time.
>>
>>4423493
Great use of an alternate animation there
>>
>>4427715
It should have 1 action skill slot (slime shield, shout, kobold...), 1 move slot (dash, double jump, running speed) and 1 support slot (right now there's jack shit except the running speed, kinda, but you should get immunities to some things or attack/defense buffs).
>>
>>4427737
Or just go with the 3D Zelda method of mapping whatever to three buttons.
>>
>>4423046
I'm late, but try something like

v::
while GetKeyState("v")
{
sendevent {Left down}{Left up}
Sleep 15
sendevent {Right down}{Right up}
Sleep 15
}
Return

The game seems to require the down-up events rather than just the letter being typed.

>>4422155
The fairies, they're so stretchy.
>>
Where is the hidden clay doll girl? (the ones that shoot the cannon?)
>>
are there special requirements to play the game. seems like it does not working on my maschine
>>
>>4428510
Thanks so much anon. I didn't know you could specify the pressing of a key like that. it does indeed work.
>>
How long until next update?

Also, any type of girl you guys would like to see? and what kind of event/pose/sex do you want?
>>
>>4405652

I'm cumming on the slimes and getting fucked by girls near the ants, but their questions marks don't pop up. What gives?
>>
>>4421324
>unkillable starfish women
I found out they are vulnerable to taking damage for a single frame. You can hit them by swinging like mad when very close to them. When they take damage, their sprite changes to that other monster that vores you, and they get knocked back.
>>
>>4432849
Can you capture them? have you tried to do something different during that sole frame.
>>
>>4432859

Seems like a graphical glitch due to her not having any 'hurt' sprite yet to me. Still, I've found you can pull it off more consistently with the hammer.
>>
According to >>4405678 there is a "Flying Tit Bat Girl" but I couldn't find it, and in >>4424085 it
doesn't mention anything about bag girl or titties demon. Where do I find these?
>>
>>4435913
*Bat not bag man I'm tired
>>
>>4435913
>>4435915

In the ruins, keep going up past the fox girl's hidden door
>>
>>4435935

Thanks. Don't know how I missed that.
>>
>>4407643
How the hell can I equip it?
>>
>>4436115
NVM, skills UI is just awkward. You have to keep pressing right and cant just use the up arrow.
>>
There's no way to get the pregnant goblin thing that sucks your cock?
>>
Besides to enter the haunted house, where can you use the Black Tile?
>>
>>4436130
Cum on her, then bring up the slime wall as she dashes.
>>
>>4436266
thanks
>>
>>4405652
Do I actually get to regularly fuck monsters without dying in this game?
>>
Can you knock the monsters up or just fuck 'em?
>>
>>4436562
yeah, you do
>>
>>4436156
That's the only time you use it.
>>
>>4436562
Sex is merely a draining grapple, so yes.

A couple of them are insta-death and some do a fuckload of damage when you cum, but they aren't the majority.
>>
There is a game like this but you're a boy running from older women in a city.

Anybody remember that games name? I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>4437590
Holy shit that actually sounds amazing
>>
File: RJ102539_img_smp3.jpg (104KB, 771x581px) Image search: [Google]
RJ102539_img_smp3.jpg
104KB, 771x581px
>>4437631
Just found it deep in one of my backup folders.

Its called ONE - SYOTA
>>
>>4437749

There's a sequel to this one too, ONE SYOTA - Kariyume. Look for it on nyaa.
>>
>>4438533
>ONE SYOTA
Same guy just had a release recently.
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE176518.html Probably no one will ever upload it though. I'm still waiting on http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE163733.html which is more detailed version of the rapes that happen when they catch you.
>>
If anyone is interested, this game's creator is currently having a poll to vote for your favorite girls/animations. You can vote for multiple girls, I believe. Not entirely sure what he will do with this information, but if you have time, go ahead and show your support.

http://smaster.jp/Sheet.aspx?SheetID=115129
>>
>>4440188
What the hell is with the missingno? I think I managed to vote.
>>
File: pur.png (2KB, 65x92px) Image search: [Google]
pur.png
2KB, 65x92px
So, what do I do for this girl? Is this the purple lizard?
>>
>>4440797
is the goblin if I remember correctly.

Cum on her and then use the slime wall.
>>
>>4440721
No idea, I didn't have any issue when I voted. But thanks for taking your time to show support!
>>
>>4441500
wasn't an issue so much as the one above the ghost hat girl thing. looks like missingno from pokemon.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.