[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hybrid Animation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 10

File: 1446766718179.gif (4MB, 720x403px) Image search: [Google]
1446766718179.gif
4MB, 720x403px
I remember being around for that one thread with all the metal gear posts in it and it was great, but for some reason I didn't save all of the posts. Anyone mind sharing them again maybe even with new ones?
>>
>>4400069
I remember that thread too, here's this if you're looking for it
>>
File: 1426650798115 (1).gif (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426650798115 (1).gif
1MB, 800x600px
Well i'll post some 2d -> Animated pics for you. But memes in the /h/ board :S it is better if it is spontaneous.

1/?
>>
>>4400251
Ah there it is.

Anyway, if a few people are starting to take interest in this thread I guess I'll start sharing some more.
>>
>>4400548
>>
>>4400549
>>
File: capture2.gif (3MB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
capture2.gif
3MB, 450x336px
>>
>>4401024
art looks good,source?
>>
>>4402433
Soft Circle Courreges/ソフトさ~くるクレージュ
>>
File: 46148891_p0_master1200.jpg (458KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
46148891_p0_master1200.jpg
458KB, 1200x800px
>>4400069
>Hybrid Animation
Um, is this the correct term? I mean it's nothing similar with that >>4400251
type animation. I think term "pseudo-animation" is more fit.
Also, i HATE IT. It's so artificial, so computer edited, all those fake streches and 0 new visual informarion between frames. I understand that real animation is expensive, but i better enjoy couple real animated sequence in vn rather that all that fakeness. And im scared, that this animation method supplants traditional animation like EVERYWHERE. Artists - you are no longer needed - this chinese with computer will do this for you.
>>
>>4402682
ok
>>
File: PokeGirl_CrossEyed.webm (278KB, 1620x1178px) Image search: [Google]
PokeGirl_CrossEyed.webm
278KB, 1620x1178px
>>4402682
>Um, is this the correct term? I mean it's nothing similar with that >>4400251 type animation.
For some reason, every time I see that kind of animation it's never the same term used. I've heard of hybrid, layered, puppet and keyframed animation.

>I think term "pseudo-animation" is more fit.
Why "pseudo" ? It's animated actually...

>Also, i HATE IT. It's so artificial, so computer edited, all those fake streches and 0 new visual informarion between frames.
That's how the puppet one works. But the actual hybrid one add actual frames on some part or the animation. None of the animations posted here do that actually...
Also, technically speaking, it's not that different than watching an actual 3D model.

>And im scared, that this animation method supplants traditional animation like EVERYWHERE.
That's mostly the case on some videogames (hentai or not) but not really on actual movies/series. BTW, you prefer "hybrid" animation or badly animated traditional low budget hentai ?

>Artists - you are no longer needed - this chinese with computer will do this for you.
Puppet/hybrid animation also takes time to do. Like on traditional animation, you can re-use asset in order to do this faster. Plus, even traditional animations are done mostly by chinese animators.
>>
>>4402682
Do you have autismo? Drawings used mesh deformation is still animation. You sperged quite a bit just to say you don't like it.
>>
>>4402820
Anyone got the gif version on fhis
>>
>>4402820
>it's never the same term used.
I guess there weren't consensus about the term yet.
>>4402820
>But the actual hybrid one add actual frames on some part or the animation. None of the animations posted here do that actually...
Wanna see an example.
>>4402820
>BTW, you prefer "hybrid" animation or badly animated traditional low budget hentai
Traditional, or just static images.
>>
>>4403523
>Wanna see an example.
Not /h/ but I would say My little Pony and Wakfu series... actually I was wrong about saying "not really used on series". There's quite a good amount of kids show that use that kind of animation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.