[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hentai Tropes you hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 8

File: 0[1].jpg (190KB, 847x1198px) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg
190KB, 847x1198px
>glasses girl finally gets fucked
>the glasses are removed
>>
The "if you do x like that I-Im gon-gonna!!!!!" and then they come
>>
>If you take responsibility after, you can do whatever you want
>>
Always ripping clothes instead of just taking them off like a normal person. And panties to the side instead of pulling them down or taking them off. That just seems really uncomfortable.

Do girls in hentai just have infinite pairs of tights?
>>
>>4384100
In the same token,

>cosplay sex, or girl is wearing sexy outfit
>clothes are removed instantly

>girl has nice and elaborate hairstyle
>puts her hair down for sex
>>
>>4384100
this is gonna start a shitstorm but
rapey shit
especially in stories that aren't otherwise rapey
could we not? hentai actually has a great niche representing fun, consenting, and sometimes unrealistic sexual encounters
how 'bout we take the manga that are written to do that
and not toss in the girl actively protesting and being ignored into otherwise great works
please and thank you

(actual rape fantasies squick me, but I mean, at least I understand why dedicated rape manga are a thing)
>>
>heroine rape story
>she's defeated and stripped instantly, or off-panel
>>
>>4384331
with you brother.
It always bugs me. If someone is expressly saying no but a person continues anyway. and it's always hand waved away as "well they actually did because muh internal monologue" and it's total horseshit.
>>
>>4384322
All women have infinite pairs of tights. They keep buying them constantly, because they rip so easily.
>>
File: not even worth for ants.jpg (46KB, 256x181px) Image search: [Google]
not even worth for ants.jpg
46KB, 256x181px
>>4384100
Just to mention three
>rape
>netorare
>rape the dark elf
THIS series is the real responsible right now of a lot of things and the ones who maded it should pay for it. If you like this you should as well kill yourself
>>
>>4384410
But that was God Tier, shame they didn't expand on Prim's rape scene.
>>
"I'm going to get pregnant!"

"Something's coming out!"

"It smells"

"I'm peeing!"

"No don't do [blank] I'm going to [cum/pee/get pregnant/enjoy myself]"

gang rapes where the girl suddenly loves it for some reason. Just make her a slut to begin with.
>>
>>4384438
The only good tier shit they get (I refuse to even use the word of something reserved to something better) is animation in the first episode, but everything else is your shit generic rape hentai that use an actual setting and characters and waste them into this bullcrap called kuroinu.
>>
>"femdom"
>girl turns submissive once cock enters her
>>
>> Childhood friends meet again after a long time
>> They bang
>>
>>4384466
came in here to post this
>>
>>4384100
I hate that too.
But for some reason I can't stand when the glasses girl gets fucked in the shower and keeps her glasses off. It's just dumb.
>>
>please don't rape me
>I'm a slut for cocks give me more cum
>>
>Hot exhibitionism story
>"Now that you're nice and horny we're just going to fuck for 8 pages without any of the tension of getting caught left"
>>
I'm kind of just like, tired of exaggeration in general. When every single orgasm is WOAAAAA MY BRAIN IS MELLTING it kind of loses the appeal of orgasm in the first place. Similarly when breasts or penises are unrealistically huge and taking up half the page, I stop even associating them with sex and they just look like huge shapes.

Can we just have a guy with a normal size penis who sticks it in a girl and she has a cute little orgasm
>>
>huh was it all a dream?
>no it was real
>the end
>>
>>4384331
amen. I hate when this happens. Everything's going perfectly fine and then the guy forces himself on her.

It's especially bad if you have a tentacle fetish. I can't find a single piece of good tentacle smut out there that doesn't include sexual violence. The only place that comes close is the reddit "consentacles" board, and that's dead as hell. Yes, reddit. That's how desperate I've gotten here.
>>
>>4384466
right there with you, brother
>>
Guy comes and his dick is still hard enough for another round. Like how is that even possible.
>>
>>4387458
I've only done this once before, but that's only because it was our first time having sex and we were both super into eachother. She turned me on like no other, and it was glorious. I didn't cum again though, but we did go for another 15-20 mins.
My dick hurt after
>>
Certain words used in translations irritate the fuck out of me - e.g. "stench" when referring to the dude's dick or cum. Can't you use "scent" or "musk" or some other synonym that doesn't bring to mind an unattended fast-food dumpster in summer?
>>
h-manga with hella downer endings (looking at you Oyster, Somejima, and Itou)
>>
>>4384466
I'm not even into that but I notice this shit
>>
>>4387458
i cum three times before im done masturbating
>>
>>4387458
There are ways to decrease your refractory period.
>>
>>4384323
Are you me?

>>4384410
>>4384451
>Getting so mad at a hentai
I don't like it either but chill out dude
>>
Might as well post a couple of everyone's favorites:

>"d-don't touch me there..."
>"Let's cum together!!!"
>>
>>4384100
>4384100
>dirty magazines/movies under the bed

just like bunnygirls this is outdated.

I'd like to see some can i use your company - kun?

I would be sweating like a muthafucka.

>on the phone with honey while having sex with ntr guy

So unoriginal. There was this one where they're knocking boots in the shed and the husband looks for his wife and she talks to him via a window.

Much better and original.
>>
>>4387865
*use your computer anon-kun?
>>
>>4387458
This is actually a semi-common thing in real life. Usually with a bit of waiting in between, but for some people the refractory period is basically nonexistent
>>
>Characters are drawn to have a visible anus
>No anal scene of any kind

I mean, I get it: it's proper anatomy. In one sense, the people who don't draw them like that are in the wrong, but on the other hand it's kind of teasing something that isn't coming/cuming
>>
>ass pussy
>mouth pussy
>breast pussy
>nose pussy
>ear pussy
>navel pussy
>>
>>4384466
That's my fetish though, girls on top getting the tables turned on them

Only hentai tropes I hate are cuckshit and when a girl says "nooo" in loving consensual sex
>>
>pulls down panties (presumably off)
>pulls them back up only one leg
I never quite understood this.
>>
>>4388230
Guess you've never watched a women undress? They pull their panties to the knees and hold them so they don't fall on the floor, then step out with one leg. Then normally they'll step out with the other leg but if they're interrupted... that's what you get.
>>
>>4384100
>>4384100
>Girl is cute or nice looking or whatever
>The guy is outlandishly fucking ugly, body and soul
>And he gets the same amount of or more focus than the girl
>And it's ALWAYS a rape or NTR hentai

It's a special sort of shit that they seem to have down to a science.
I can get off to rapey stuff. It's not exactly my fetish, but I can deal.
This shit though, this just makes me angry.
>>
Always loved >>4388230 but thought it was just a weird hentai trope. It's like >>4388261 anon has opened the door and I now see the light.
>>
>>4384100
NTR
Scat
Male starts and finishes as pathetic beta man
>>
>>4389753
its to make the male character more relatable and self-insertable for the major demographic senpai
>>
>>4384331
>>4384447
>>4384466
>>4387342
>>4388026

All of these and ahegao faces
>>
>NTR
>Fat old ugly dudes face is in the frame

Can't fap to a dudes face man.
>>
>girl is covered in so much cum and sweat you can't even make out her body
It feels so fucking lazy
>>
Sucking like a baby.
>>
>>4384410
I'm sorry somebody maded a thing you don't liked. That must have badded your private bathing suit area rub-rub time.

Don't you have to be 18 to use this site?
>>
>>4384100
>girl gets raped
>rape gets filmed
>video gets used as blackmail
>against the girl
>>
>>4390080
Literally every NTR story where the girl isn't just a slut from the start.
>>
>>4390080

Literally NTR in a nutshell

Worse is when two strangers fuck and it gets called as vanilla.

The most despicable thing is how the girl lets cum roll off her mouth and then licks it up. So much of it. I get that it's supposed to be arousing but after crossing some point, it just gets wierd, revolting and disgusting
>>
>>4390080
thatsmyfetish
>>
>>4384322
Pulling the panties to the side actually feels really good.
>>
>penises easily going in the "womb"
Shit is usually not pleasurable or even possible.
>>
>X-ray

This is not medical class, you fucktards. I came to fap, not learn what a cunt cross-section looks like.

This shit is creepy as hell. I don't want to know how deep the guy's cock is going inside her and I dont care either.

Also, >>4390155 and >>4387342
>>
>Fantasy universe hentai
>90% of all sex is in some way rape/non-con

If that's your fetish, that's fair enough, but I just wish there was a couple more elves NOT getting mind broken.
>>
>smegma
>fast acting aphrodisiacs
>fat old men
>it's my first time but it feels so good
>greatly exaggerated orgasms (especially animated)
>cumming at the same time
>the general flow (handjob/paizuri -> blowjob/cunnilingus -> the reverse -> sex), mix it up you fags
>>
Hentai dialogue in general. It's one thing to moan or say things like "fuck me harder", it's another for a girl to give explicit descriptions of how she's getting fucked. It's even worse when the guy is the one who doesn't shut up.

Fat ugly old guys. I guess some people use the old guy as a self-insert but often the artist focuses on the guy as much, if not more, than the girl, so we get treated with his ugly mug and massive man ass. We don't need the man to be attractive, we just need him to not be a distraction.
>>
File: 1432838850788.jpg (93KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
1432838850788.jpg
93KB, 313x382px
>girl sucks the dudes dick
>he doesn't return the favor
>even worse if she somehow "cums" or feels pleasure from sucking cock

alternatively

>girl somehow cums from having some random place touched (ears, bellybuttons, fingers, etc I'm not fucking joking)

Like holy shit, do Japs not understand foreplay or are 95% of doujinshi written by unshaved virgins who haven't studied female anatomy outside of a middle school health class?
>>
>>4384100
ntr. just. NTR.
It can burn in hell for all i care.
>>
>>4390281
fag
>>
>>4384100
Such a waste of a good glasses cumshot
>>
>>4392053
The later. It's why there's a running joke in yaoi that the dicks all look like dildos, because they've never seen real dicks before.
>>
>>4384100
Cuckoldry and where the dude cums infinitely. That shit is not comfortable.
>>
Every girl pisses when she cums. I pretty sure it's not like that in real life. Also, every guy is perfectly fine with it and they even lick it up.

>>4391953
Cumming at the same time does happen, but I understand the complaint since it's in everything.
>>
>"Hey this has good art and looks fappable."
>HELLO FROM /d/!!!!

>Hey, this looks like some cute vanilla
>its so cute that I can't fap to it

>guys dicking lesbian characters
I'm way into yuri so this just infuriates me.

>Guy hasn't showered/dick cheese/poor hygene
ugh ugh ugh ugh. I was born without a sense of smell and this is still revolting. This kind of stuff will make me dryheave.

I don't really get bent out of shape by other peoples fetishes; years on the internet has convinced me that as far as this stuff goes, you basically just throw reason out the window.
>>
>>4392208
Cumming infinitely is quite comfortable, actually.

Just a bit exhausting, that's all.
>>
File: 1460413645015.jpg (37KB, 405x322px) Image search: [Google]
1460413645015.jpg
37KB, 405x322px
>>4384331
>squick
>could we not?
>niche
>no rape!

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>4393758
>I'm way into yuri so this just infuriates me.
Your pain is my pleasure. I cannot think of a greater kink than lesbian conversion.
>>
>>4384100
Source for op manga please!
>>
>starts in medias res. couple are already fucking
>record scratch freeze frame

Or

>10 pages of pretending there is some kind of story
>no resolution
>cumshot fade to black
>>
>>4390152
fuck you! no it doesn't. it gets in the way, and it's absolutely pointless!

signed, sex-haver
>>
>>4392047
>Hentai dialogue in general. It's one thing to moan or say things like "fuck me harder", it's another for a girl to give explicit descriptions of how she's getting fucked. It's even worse when the guy is the one who doesn't shut up.

Yes! Yes! This! Thought bubbles are one thing, but actually saying it out loud is ridiculous.
>>
>>4392208
>where the dude cums infinitely.

It's my fantasy fetish. DON'T STOP!!
>>
>>4384100
>the glasses are removed
I hate it when it happens to the MC. Yes I'm self-inserting.
>>
>>4384100
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'd like to see less school scenes/characters.
>>
>Goody two-shoes girl has sex with boyfriend
>Some random guy discovers this
>Taunts girl and threatens blackmail to reveal good girl "does such lewd things"
>Instead of going to the cops and, at worst, being embarrassed for a few days, let's guy fuck her
>Cries and apologizes to boyfriend who isn't there while happening
>Gets blackmailed anyway
>>
> "Oh? You're this wet already?"

> "Y-you're gonna mess me up!!"
>>
>>4384100
blackmail. how common is that shit, anyway?

even if there's a video or two other there, why don't they ever show the blackmailed victim beating the shit out of the blackmailer? at least it's a petty piece of revenge, and then you can move away.
>>
Girl gets completely naked, guy keeps his shirt on.

Are you asking for dirty laundry, dude?
>>
>>4390080
>this
This shit is mind boggling. Is Japan that hard up on shaming that getting gang raped for weeks is worse than being blackmailed? Where are the cops?
>>
>>4390152
Eh... I actually scrapped skin off my dick because my girl pulled her panties to the side, and i didn't notice the abrasion, until afterwards.
>>
>>4393758
>>Hey, this looks like some cute vanilla
>>its so cute that I can't fap to it
Its the same way i tend to stray away from most romance, its just...makes me feel like shit sometimes.
>>
>have a thing for milfs and /ss/
>tend to go from hard to half chub the moment the conversation gets very "incesty" and shit like >>4390020
I guess its kind of what i get
>>
>>4395431
Just once, I'd like to see a girl respond to this kind of blackmail by letting the tapes be released and revealing herself to be a huge exhibitionist.
>>
>>4390076
>maded
>nothin' personnel kid
>>
>>4395431
came here to post this, and >>4395709 ir right too
>>
>scat/copro hentai
>girls shits right after/just as she cums
>>
>>4384100
Are you me? WHY WOULD THEY RUIN THE MOMENT BY GETTING RID OF THE GLASSES??
>>
>>4393428
Science has proven that squirting does include piss. Sorry, Anon.
>>
>>4399369
no science hasn't, at least not in general
>>
>>4399375

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/the-science-behind-female-ejaculation-9987298.html
>>
>x-ray

Other then when it goes in and when she gets cummed in i don't really give a fuck about what her insides look like.

>mind breaking

Can be boring and repetitive if you read a lot of it .

>Heart eyes.

Blah I wish that shit would go away

>Over focus on rape stories

Can be boring and repetitive if you read/watch a lot of it .

This series is great example of boring and repetitive.

>>4384410
>>
>>4384100
Triggered
>>
>Guy cums buckets
Thats not possible for 1 man or
>Cum has viscosity of molasses
Go to a doctor
>>
>>4384401
>brother
That's a girl.
>>
>>4399369
That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how many girls in hentai do it. The frequency is annoying.
>>
>>4395541
>>4395401
I think it depends on the panties. Regular cotton panties kinda suck to pull to the side, but silk and "sexy" panties are usually fine for me at least.
>>
>>4400103
Guys cum more than girls squirt, I agree.
>>
>>4399369
Squirting is not piss but pretty much 99% of girls "squirting" in JAV is them pissing, and that's what hentai copies
>>
>10/10 Milf or teacher character
>They get maybe one panel

Holy shit, my rage.
>>
>>4399754
There are no girls on the internet
>>
File: DumpsterDiving.jpg (239KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DumpsterDiving.jpg
239KB, 800x600px
The "ridiculously hot cake is treated like she's not ridiculously hot" meme.

>literal hourglass figure
>head-sized, gravity defying tits
>hips you could use for drawing perfect parabolic curves
>always some additional fetish appeal (is a nurse/teacher/glasses/maid/perma-visible stockings)
>obviously very intentionally set up to be a 9/10 qt
>"you find me attractive? I haven't been able to have any man pay me any attention in years... fufu"

Like, I get the cultural aspect of cake, but having an obviously absurdly hot woman and in-universe literally NO man would so much as try to take her out for drinks or cat-call her or anything because he's at worst 28-looking-like-she's-20?

It just takes my suspension of belief completely away, and I'm saying that as someone who can rationalize spontaneous futanari penis-sprouting.
>>
>>4402663
This, pretty much.

I can maybe give it a pass if it's more that the cake in question is just teasing, but when everyone acts like they're undesirable just because their age clocked over a certain digit, it's pretty hard to swallow.
>>
>when the A cup girl is embarrased by her small boobs then after her shirt and bra come off they're C cups

>that stupid looking dick sucking face

>the word "lewd"
>>
>>4384410
I truely agree with you on this. Fantastic looking girls you can fap to, but the ending was such a killer and it left me very mad and disappointed by how it happened. I was really hoping for a good ending, but damn this series left me really pissed. Especially the main villain, who still pisses me off

Glad this is happening though. A h-anime fan felt the same way that he's making a game to give it a vanilla theme

Kuroinu: The Rebellion

It's basically a "What If" scenario were you play as one of Volt's men, the game's main villain, but your character has amnesia and doesn't remember due to a head injury from one of the orcs you're fighting as it left you near dead

It may not be much since the game is still in production as a demo was released, but it's the closest we can get

Link for main site here: http://www.saintxtail.com/kuroinu-the-rebellion

Link for demo here: https://mega.nz/#!C5t01DjD!fwIaV64AgZyns1sJKyG0OrNEkBz3ubEhllw8_0SLFMY

Hope this helps
>>
>>4402663
>and I'm saying that as someone who can rationalize spontaneous futanari penis-sprouting.

Lost all crediability with this shit. If the idea of a lonely pretty older women doesn't fly with you then you're just a moron.

There's plenty of pretty girls and handsome men with shit personalites or confidance that don't date.
>>
>>4403136
>Still rape
>Still ntr
Nothing has changed. Dropped.
>>
>>4403138
(you)
You earned that.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.