[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

When will we get an alternative for exhentai? It's being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: shit meme.jpg (163KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
shit meme.jpg
163KB, 864x864px
When will we get an alternative for exhentai?

It's being flooded with western and disgusting furry shit and the admins are enjoying it.
>>
Why the fuck would you have western turned on regardless?
>>
>>4378630
Not all furry shit is under Western.

Exhentai needs a search blacklist.
>>
>>4378636
type -furry in the search bar, done.
>>
>>4378636
>>4378624
>>4376542
>>
>>4378636
Yes but most western shit is garbage. There are ways to filter though,
>>
>"-furry"
>Use the goddamn (-) to remove shit you don't want
> Press the fuckin off button for western
It's beyond me how jerkoffs like you want specified websites for your particular interests.
>>
>>4378624
I really wish that there was a site that had as good a selection, and was as easy to navigate. I think I've seen about all there is to see on there.
>>
>>4378671
>>4378643
negative tags don't work. I tried -furry and got no hits. -rape too just to be sure, and nothing.
>>
The only categories you should have enabled are doujinshi, manga, artist cg and game cg. Haven't seen western stuff in years and I couldn't be happier
As for the furry menace, there's always tag flagging
>>
>>4380108
You need a tag before you add negative tag.
Just going -rape will find you nothing, searching for tomboy -rape -futa will get you all tomboy without rape or futa.
I usually just go eng and then add whatever negative tag that might apply to see what's new since I usually don't bother with untranslated stuff.
>>
We had a chance to make something back when tenfaggot succumbed to wani takedowns, but no one stepped up to make a replacement so we have to deal with the current bullshit and the team of magnificent queers that is the mod team.
>>
What's the equivalent of sadpanda/g.e-hentai for videos?
>>
>>4381577
Nothing.
>>
>>4378759
>454,730
Go on.
>>
>>4381610
Fakku, until their jew agenda came to fruition.
Same happened to h-desu... HentaiHaven is the only Eden remaining for those newfags who can search anime-sharing or nyaa
>>
>>4378624
Who cares stop crying and filter you dumb nigger.
>>
>>4380108
>newfag outs himself
>>
>>4381537
>we
>>
How do I get past sad panda? How do I make an account?
>>
>>4378624
for some weird reason whenever i try to enter g.e-hentai it keeps saying safari can't open the page?.

>why can't safari open g.e-hentai?
>>
>>4387194
Works fine. It's not Safari.
>>
>>4387201
but it can't open on my safari!.
>>
>>4387202
Then you're fucked. Unfuck yourself to fix it.
>>
>>4387259
something has been blocking my access to g.e-hentai.

but what is blocking my access to it?.
>>
>>4387261
There are only so many things between your eyes and the EH server. Go them down one by one in sequence until you find the culprit.
>>
>>4380108
>baby's first search engine experience
>being this new
>>
i just noticed that f 4 к к ц release Takeda's Ima Ria. No wonder the last chapter hasnt been translated.

any one got a link?
>>
Can anyone access exhentai right now? The site says my account doesn't exist when I try to login via the chrome extension. I tried making a new account and got the same thing.
>>
>>4393086
Works fine here.
>>
>I am too stupid to use filters make me a website that caters to my fetishes
>>
>>4393086
>chrome extension
>>
>>4380108
You are the dumbest motherfucker of all time.
>>
what about nhentai ?>>4378624
>>
>>4393179
m9, Chrome extension works fine.
>inb4 muh botnet, muh no security
I prefer FF, but old habits die hard.
>>
>>4378624
>Flooded buy furry shit and the admins are enjoying it

Unfortunately that's what's happening to like every place ever, it seems. Furries are why we can't have nice things.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.