[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haramase Simulator 2017 - Alpha release v.0.1.4a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 20

File: Haramase Simulator 2017.jpg (427KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Haramase Simulator 2017.jpg
427KB, 800x800px
Another thread since the last one was archived.

Haramase Simulator 2017 is an open ended visual-novel focused on the impregnation 'fetish'. In it, you are free to roam around and impregnate as many women as you can, provided you know how to manage your stamina, money and other stats. The game is currently being worked on by a bunch of anons, and it's in the very early stages of development, so expect it to be a little rough around the edges. The characters are an ensemble of some of our favorite hentai girls, shamelessly ripped off from commercial japanse visual novels. Sauce for them is in the credits section of the game. (along with VNDB links).

-New girls:
+ Kira
+ Beatrice
+ Kiriya
+ Arcana (full script)
+ Miyu
+ Alexis

-New and improved GUI for the Main Menu, My Harem, Quiz, and Arcade.
-Interactive 'Credits' section with sauce on each girl. (If you ask for it in the thread you're fucking faggot)
-General tweaks and expansions to the dialogs and scenes.
-Added pregnant images for some of the girls. They can be turned On or Off in the Options menu (default is On).
-Some H-Scenes have been decensored.
-Dream sequences
-Enabled pregnancy duration to be changed. This is an experimental feature, changing it might make the game unbalanced.
-Added a super secret cheat code!
-Save updater (It should automatically detect if your save is from an older version and correctly update it to work in the current release*)

*While the save updater is confirmed to work, it might still be a good idea to start a new game, as you will probably be missing some of the script additions we made since 0.1.3.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://mega.nz/#!fp0CWTrA!RgWgQjom6iR-jrx4EVvKjaDhG7bL07HobfvSsmzXVfU
>>
File: beatricesolo5.jpg (177KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
beatricesolo5.jpg
177KB, 1024x768px
Bug Reporting / Feedback

If you have any questions, bug report, or feedback make sure to read the thread first and then reply to this post.

Also, join our general discussion skype group:

https://join.skype.com/G5YGF6lgCK7B
>>
File: g04r0401.png (824KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
g04r0401.png
824KB, 1024x768px
Recruiting:

We're always look to expand the dev team. Here are a few of

-Writers
-Artists (decensoring and original art)
-Programmers (Python)
-Voice Actresses (Unlikely, we know, but it doesn't hurt to ask)

For more details, please refer to the README:
http://pastebin.com/jBgy33Wa

Additionally, we're currently looking for someone with extensive knowledge ex tracing CG's from hentai games. If you your way around CG ripping tools (and know how to convert Akabei Soft's .tlg files into .png) please contact us.
https://vndb.org/v18353
>>
File: b6.png (715KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
b6.png
715KB, 1024x600px
Last but not least, if you have the resources, please consider treating the dev team to some translated lewds. Here are some works that we'd love to see in English.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/736698/ee6098eeb8/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/905246/f6dd1c7ef6/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/476535/6c310af47c/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/930499/6e7e8058b3/
https://exhentai.org/g/877777/661d416558/

(We can take care of the editing/typesetting ourselves, we just need the actual translation scripts)
>>
>>4375701
Did you even look into girls.rpa
>>
When's the next update?? ;_;
>>
>>4375762
Wow, are we including girls from the Taimanin series too?
>>
Is there a version you can easily edit with npad++ yet?
>>
How do i unlock Miyu?
>>
>>4375894
See >>4375581
>>
>>4375901
>>4366043
>>
>>4375905
Yeah but the dev said they will release a non-encrypted version later.
>>
>>4376226
>encrypted
It's called "compressed" or "encoded". "Encrypted" is an ENTIRELY different game.

And if you want to wait until they have finished the new version ... alright. Then just wait for it. Or invest some time and effort now and be able to modify the game by yourself. Your choice.
>>
>>4375761
at first, being able to cum 10 times in a row, mostly within seconds of each other was kinda weird. But i guess it has its charm
>>
File: phFURjV.png (134KB, 525x353px) Image search: [Google]
phFURjV.png
134KB, 525x353px
I've been waiting for this!
>>
>>4375768
oh i guess i did see it,it just looked blurry to me so i assumed it was a glitch or something(when shes in her normal outfit)
>>
>>4375761
Thank you so much for making this.

I am following your threads with eagerness!
>>
>>4376234
I'm a total noob when it comes to modifying games and i litteraly have no idea what i'm doing. Can someone please say what file i need to do what with to modify it?
>>
>>4376843
>I'm a total noob when it comes to modifying games and i litteraly have no idea what i'm doing

Then why do you even WANT to try and modify the game? You are not even fulfilling basic requirements here.

What do I mean with "basic requirements"? Well, having a look at the game's assets would be a good starting point. You would have noticed that there are lots of bigger files with the extension "rpa". A quick google search would have told you that this is an archive for the engine the game uses, and that you can extract the assets from those files via python and a python script called "unrpa".

After that, you would have been left again with several "rpyc" files. AGAIN a fucking google search would have shown you what to do.

And just in case you are about getting defensive here - I have no fucking clue about python. I just used my fucking brain and google, nothing special about it. You can't even use your brain - how do you expect to make changes to the game when you can't even figure out those few simple steps?

I'd strongly advise not to touch the game's assets with your incompetent hands, sorry, kiddo.
>>
File: 1457208759277.jpg (561KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1457208759277.jpg
561KB, 1024x768px
>>4375768
>>4375894
>>4375905
>>4376226
>>4376234
>>4376843
>>4376849

Sad to see that people seem more invested in reverse engineering the game rather than actually playing it. I'll say this one last time: if you guys really want to mess around with the scripts and iterate on your own ideas, that's fine. Just join our skype group and make yourself heard. So long as you are serious about it, we will give you access to the source code.

https://join.skype.com/G5YGF6lgCK7B

But if you just want to cheat, either use the 'trump' code, or cheat engine. Both of these should be enough to give you all the unfair advantages you could possibly want.

>>4376755
>>4376520
Nice to see that you guys are enjoying it! We have implemented some fairly interesting new features for the next version, including a random encounter mechanic (18 quintillion girls) plus fair amount of smut and some other neat features. We don't have an ETA yet, but I feel development has been going smoothly lately, so it might be sooner than later.

>>4376423
No refractory period (paired with an endless supply of cum) are commonplace in hentai and perfectly match the theme of the game. Glad you could see it's appeal.
>>
Where can i find best not censored hentai ?
>>
Really interested in this game, but well, somehow mega.co.nz doesn't work ... dl stands at 0% ... tried 4 Browsers, cleaning everything, PC restart ... doesn't work.
Would really appreciate a mirror
>>
>>4376902
>>Sad to see that people seem more invested in reverse engineering the game rather than actually playing it.

Quoting:
> Don't worry though, we do plan on letting you guys into the code soon enough. We just want to make sure everything is running smoothly before we get to that.

And hey. I already played the game and unlocked everything and enjoyed it a lot.
>>
>>4376902
>Sad to see that people seem more invested in reverse engineering the game rather than actually playing it.
There's really no surprise there. You're making a fap game, inevitably people will want one of more than the other. I'm glad to see you're working at making a good game and at the same time providing cheats to accommodate both sides. Don't worry, people enjoy your work either way. Please keep up the good work.
>>
CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD A SAVEGAME WHERE YOU HAVE 400 IMPREGNATIONS?
>>
>>4376902
>Sad to see that people seem more invested in reverse engineering the game rather than actually playing it
>reverse engineering

Dude, get real. If you didn't want us to reverse engineer the game, you should have written the game in C++ entirely and just provided the binary. You didn't. Now who's to blame for that?

And there are two reasons to cheat for me in the game:
1. The atrocious amount of money you need to unlock characters like Alexis and Miyu.
2. The fuckin' 400 impregnations barrier.

This is just lazy game design. To elongate the play time you added grind to the game, and now you are complaining that people are removing the grind from the game. Nigger, please. Please, get real.

Removing the grind does not mean that people don't like your game. In fact, I'd be honoured if people took the time and effort to de-compile the scripts and look into them and find and remove things that they deem unnecessary. I am not planning to just cheat my ways through, I realized that this sucks when I was 13. But this is just tedious and boring, and it requires you to shut your brain off.
>>
>>4376925
Just tested the link again, works for me. Mega seems to have ... sporadic failures.

>>4377086
I could. I won't though. I am not gonna carry your lazy ass through this when you can easily - EASILY - reach that goal as well. I'd say it takes about 20 minutes, give or take the time required to install python (because I already had that one installed - Linux FTW, bitches).

Seriously, it's that easy.
>>
>>4377104
I agree with the 400 impregnations thing, I "finished" the game and was around 100 impregnations, if he could drop the limit to 150~200 it would be much better.
>>
>>4376902
Oh, and another thing, now that I went through your post:

I definitely will never join your Skype group because I deem it completely - COMPLETELY - unnecessary. I am on Linux; I'd have some problems getting Skype running because Pulseaudio is a piece of shit and my USB soundcard just died; I simply prefer to communicate via text.

If you had an IRC channel, now that would be something entirely different. But Skype can just suck my fat dick.
>>
>>4375764
>>4376902
I'm a python programmer, and I'd like to contribute. However I won't join your skype channel (I use it professionally and don't trust myself or skype to sandbox correctly). If you had an irc channel, discord, or just github I'd be down with it. Skype, however, is a deal breaker for me. Sorry
>>
>>4377104 >>4377151
Do mind the game is in development (heck we're in early alpha) and still adding new girls and mechanics. Alexis is meant to be a mid-high tier girl and Miyu definitely an end game character.
Comsidering we are implementing a interesting new mechanic hsdev mentioned in >>4376902, reaching the various goals would be less of a grind and will feel more natural as the game progresses.

>>4377110
Yep it seems mega has some problems once a while :/

>>4377212 >>4377232
Heck we had (and still have) a IRC channel for months, but its even more death and deserted than Mars.

Also I dont like to just have another client (discord) running only for this game. New clients rise and fall the whole time and I personally rather keep it to IRC and Skype only.

Besides you can perfectly run the skype webclient sandboxed in your browser without the need for pulseaudio or any other soundsystem. It even works nicely on openbsd. Or just try the new skype alpha client on linux, they have fixed the weird pulseaudio bugs there.

>github
No thanks, not really a good place for a game with "borrowed" art, too DMCA sensitive. We do use a (private) git repo however.
>>
>>4377294
>Alexis is meant to be a mid-high tier girl and Miyu definitely an end game character.

What would have been the effort to change the scale there? I mean, I get you from a purely design perspective there - the only problem is that there is little content between Michelle, Alexis and Miyu. Lowering the requirement levels until you actually HAD content would have been the better idea, at least for these early releases. Complaining about people doing that by themselves just doesn't cut it.

>Heck we had (and still have) a IRC channel for months
Since when has the game been developed? I have been occasionally archiving threads from /b/ and /a/, but I never found these threads until recently - considering that the version number is 0.1.4, not too surprising.

The thing is: I am asking because there has never been any mentioning of an IRC server to me.

>Besides you can perfectly run the skype webclient sandboxed in your browser

No I can't. My browser is a text browser. No flash, no MCE, no audio codecs. That I have javascript enabled is the highest of heights I am willing to go. Hell, when I am watching videos I use youtube-dl or livestreamer.

I prefer individual clients because browser programmers are dearly incompetent and don't really give a fuck about performance. Individual clients are often that much more specialized and require a fraction of the resources modern browsers require.
>>
>>4377308
>scale
Good point tho. Honest reason? We're lazy devs.
Last few releases such as 0.1.4 were just snapshots from our dev branch with some (gamebreaking solving) bugfixes applied. Our dev version is already way further than the current release.

We calculated the current prices and money earned from the various jobs in a spreadsheet which takes girls in consideration that we still would like to add. Not denying that some jobs could use a bit of rebalance tho.

We don't complain about the fact that people disassemble the files to change it the way like you wrote. It's even flattering that people go so far.

The problem was that some anons did change the game and caused serious bugs, which they did complain about to us without mentioning they changed the code. Resulting us into hunting for non existing bugs while we rather would like to spend our precious free time writing new mechanics and lewds.

People who do have the ability to disassemble the game are also better and handier in solving the problems and bugs they caused themselfs.

I think hsdev did began working on the game late 2015. It wasn't until early 2016 that I stumbled on these threads and joined the team together with more anons. From that moment the game really started to take off.

The reason why we never advertise the IRC channel anymore is because the few people (three in 4 months time...) only stayed for max a few hours before leaving and never coming back. 2 of them actually joined the skype group afterwards because it already had 60+ other participants and was way more lively.

>text browser
Hell I'm actually surprised you could download the game from mega, or did you used the commandline mega tools.
Or that the game actually runs well for you as it still runs on top of the renpy python engine...

The skype client (the old and alpha one) is programmed like a bag of shit I admit. But I don't work on some (old) exotic low end hardware so I take those few excessive used cpu cycles for good.
>>
>>4377332
>We don't complain about the fact that people disassemble the files to change it the way like you wrote.
Well, that's exactly what hsdev wrote there. "Sad to see that people seem more invested in reverse engineering the game rather than actually playing it". Quoting me five times actually, when all I said was that if you want to find out about things you can look into the scripts, and that the money and impregnation thresholds are too high.

>People who do have the ability to disassemble the game are also better and handier in solving the problems and bugs they caused themselfs.

No arguing there.

>Hell I'm actually surprised you could download the game from mega
Mega works just fine just JavaScript enabled - which, as I already described, is as far as I want to go.

>Or that the game actually runs well for you as it still runs on top of the renpy python engine

I never mentioned it runs well for me. although it totally does. It's stable, I like the parsing error system, and above all, it hardly requires any resources. Why would it anyways? It just shows layered PNG files, that's not CPU-time consuming.
>>
>>4377344
Continuation.

>But I don't work on some (old) exotic low end hardware so I take those few excessive used cpu cycles for good.
Never said I am working on old hardware. It's just that most developers just don't give a fuck about proper code quality.
Lemme give you an example: a few years back I hacked a Perl script that would download and archive 4chan threads. Performance was terrible, transmission stability was non-existant, and the thread support sucked major ass.

Ever since that I have been developing my own ... "engine" in C. At this point I have a fully functioning HTTP parser that works Zero Copy (unless we are dealing with chunked transfer), persistent memory (memory for an INI file can be used for process informations as well), huge page support (only on Linux though), and zero userspace locks due to not having malloc/free calls (I directly use mapping capabilities, even on Windows, which, due to the lack of proper remapping support, had an ugly user-space page table implemented in order to add resizing mapping capabilities) and some more stuff.

That thing runs FAST, and it's stable, and it even has an overflow interface.

And why did I do this? Because I am tired of unoptimized crapware that is not modularized, but just hacked together because people cannot be bothered to learn how to program correcly. I have seen other people's HTTP stack implementation. It sucks, and it's hard to use.

Just because we have fancy new hardware that does not mean that you can start programming like a newbie. At least that's my stance to it ever since I saw Morrowind performing atrociously when Skyrim was just running fine (and yes, I applied the SSE/AVX patches).
>>
>>4377347
The reason that people are OK with lackluster solutions is the time and effort invested.

Consider for a moment how long it took you to bang together that perl script. Probably a few hours, or at most a weekend if you're not that familiar with the technologies involved. Now consider how long it took you to create said engine in C. Probably a lot longer yeah? If the simple and crappy solution does the job just as well, then why invest in replacing it?

My boss won't allocate time and money for me to replace a simple and crappy solution if it still works. He also won't let me replace it if its broken but fixable. Some programmers generate good code. Some generate bad code that's still usable.

Whenever you analyze some program and wonder why they did it that way, remember: "Broken gets fixed, but crappy is forever"
>>
>>4377470
That's a fallacy there. We had time ever since ... well, effectively since C90 was first standardized to come up with a proper runtime environment that wouldn't have all the problems we had to deal with today. And no one - I repeat, no one - would actually come up with an solution to that. Well, until I did.

Instead, countless hours of man hours were spent creating solutions that are redundant. People learn how to use Perl, Python, PHP, which all come with their own little problems and frameworks. Instead they should have been working on proper interfaces, at least on a userspace level. My multi-threaded 4chan downloader has 1400 pure LOC. In C. That's virtually nothing. Because the bulk of the code has been put into proper and simple, _yet_comfortable_ interfaces. And the code size might yet easily be reduced by another 400 LOC. My manga downloader has 1500 LOC. Again the bulk being in the engine.

In Perl? I guess such a program would have taken 200 LOC, and it would have caused about 2000% (from 100 MiB to 2000 MiB) higher memory usage and spent about 5 times longer than it should. The programmers who worked on Perl could have easily tried to work on better C interface, but instead they went for their own language that ... still uses C internally,

The problem is not the language, the problem is the incompetency and laziness of people who could have provided a missing, proper framework for low-level languages, and instead went for their own implementations. Programmers as a whole seem to have a hard time understanding now to make memory easy to use. If they would have fixed that right from the beginning, C wouldn't be considered as low-level and tedious as it is nowadays.

That comes from someone who write applications in C. Because the bulk was already written somewhere else properly.
>>
File: 1465527815890.gif (364KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465527815890.gif
364KB, 540x300px
>>4376902
Eagerly following this with a lot of anticipation, but will probably wait until the game hits beta or to a certain degree of finishment. Looks amazing so far and right up my alley, I love impregnation.

Are there any scenes at all where you can meet your offspring?
>>
Also, "Broken gets fixed, but crappy is forever"? Only if you are dealing with an whitehat. A blackhat owns you completely, and you deserve it. The problem with code is that it does not rot. Once written, it may stay for decades. And if something breaks, you are boned.
>>
>>4377496
The number 1 question I have when integrating with any given C library is "who owns this memory? Am I responsible for free()-ing it?" There's enough footguns in the language that I shy away from using it unless its necessary. Does this make me a bad programmer? Maybe. It certainly makes me a faster programmer though. And that's what pays the bills.

I'd prefer the 200 LOC solution over the 1400 LOC solution most of the time. That sounds like 1200 lines of not-my-problem when something does break. The memory requirements that you outlined seem a bit extreme. I don't know if that's perl being perl (I don't write perl), or some inefficiency in your script. The inefficiency should be something fixable without rewriting it entirely in C though.

>>4377506
Code rots. About 10 years ago, the gold standard for web password security was using an md5 hash. Today that's considered horrible practice because an md5 hash can be broken extremely quickly. If you have not updated your password security policies at all in the past 10 years, then your password security has gone from excellent and secure to crappy and insecure, without any changes on the part of the programmer.

Crappy code isn't always about security though Consider your perl script. Yes its crappy, but will running it pwn your computer? I doubt it.
>>
>>4377518
>C library is "who owns this memory?
That's where OOP comes in. Because it makes sense. If you have objects, you also need to have xxx_init and xxx_free functions for that particular type. That way you simply don't have to care for free()-ing data, you just let the framework do it. That's what the framework is for.

That's how my INI parser works, that's how my array interface works, that's how my cycle counter and I/O and HTTP and mapping and network and socket and thread pool interface work. It's not a question of the language - it's a question of your framework. And people rather worked on broken languages than proper frameworks.

>Code rots.
Code does not. That is, it does not change. All the little errors in code will still be there in 10 years, as you pointed out. It's not like, say, a chair, or a table, that eventually will break down.

And because Code does not rot, there are probably lots of services out there which still deal with MD5. If code was to rot, the moment SHA came out all MD5 code should have been disabled. It didn't. It just continues and continues. It has the same quality as 10 years ago. Only the expectations in that code changed, not the code itself.

>Yes its crappy, but will running it pwn your computer? I doubt it.

There have been enough Perl talks at the Chaos Communication Congresses that showed just how vulnerable Perl is. Most of them are even in English. You should give them a try, in recent years they have all been archived.

And from the usability standpoint: right now my internet connection is really slow, yet I have my thread archiver running. We are talking about 1 KiB per second, maybe. On Perl I would have completely screwed by now, connections would be considered closed constantly, or data would only be saved partially, because the guys behind the HTTP stack didn't bother to do proper length checks. With my 1400 LOC I am in a far better shape than I was ever in Perl. Same goes with my IRC client.
>>
>>4376520
10/10 post
>>
>>4375761
last night i edged for 2 hours to this game because i didnt want to stop playing.

havent done that since wife trainer.

you got something special
>>
>>4377541
>There have been enough Perl talks at the Chaos Communication Congresses that showed just how vulnerable Perl is.
That's the same as using any library really. When a vulnerability is discovered, update the library and be on your way. C libraries aren't any more safe from random than libraries for other languages.

>Code does not. That is, it does not change. All the little errors in code will still be there in 10 years, as you pointed out. It's not like, say, a chair, or a table, that eventually will break down.
>And because Code does not rot, there are probably lots of services out there which still deal with MD5. If code was to rot, the moment SHA came out all MD5 code should have been disabled. It didn't. It just continues and continues. It has the same quality as 10 years ago. Only the expectations in that code changed, not the code itself.
I believe the term "Code Rot" is about how our perceptions and expectations of code change over time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_rot

>And from the usability standpoint: right now my internet connection is really slow, yet I have my thread archiver running. We are talking about 1 KiB per second, maybe. On Perl I would have completely screwed by now, connections would be considered closed constantly, or data would only be saved partially, because the guys behind the HTTP stack didn't bother to do proper length checks. With my 1400 LOC I am in a far better shape than I was ever in Perl. Same goes with my IRC client.
This sounds like a library problem. I don't know much perl, but I know that in pretty much every language that lets you interact directly with a socket, there exists some library that does persistent HTTP connections. As far as language performance is concerned, I've written servers that handle thousands of concurrent users without breaking a sweat. Yes, GC languages are slower than C and use more memory. But its an acceptable trade off for the development speed.
>>
>>4377597
Thanks anon.
And that for a game catering to a fetish that isn't really a fetish in an evolutionary perspective.
>>
>>4377608
yeah, thats true. tapping into our inner caveman there.
>>
>>4377600

Part 1

>That's the same as using any library really.
Dude, you are making no sense. First you say that Perl is probably safer than my own code (which I think not since I test my code extensively always), and when I debunk that it's suddenly "that's always the case with any code". Well, yeah, it's true, but that does not make your initial argument true all of a sudden.

Also I'd argue that there are different expectations with the different languages. In Perl they tell you that you don't have to worry about, say, stuff like overflows. Only that you totally have to:

$ perl -e 'printf("%lu\n",(1) << 64);'

With C they tell you right off the bat how terrible everything is, so you are careful. And then you could have use a proper framework that makes everything better, but you are still careful.

>Code Rot
I didn't go with that definition. I see it like that: coding is a craft. Management tells us that writing code is a lesser act, but to me it's a craft. But the difference to any other craft is that the results there are not for eternity. If there's a crafting error in the product, it's just that product, it cannot be copied exactly, it will not just endure the time.

And code is the opposite. Code can be copied, can be run several years beyond what it was supposed to do. Where I live we have register systems that still run on DOS. And why would they ever change that? The system runs. And any bug - and there have been several bugs, and each one of them requires a manual reset of the manager - will stay there until the entire system will be replaced. How long that will take? Hell I dunno.
>>
>>4377600

Part 2

>This sounds like a library problem [...] there exists some library that does persistent HTTP connections.

You do not _read_. The problem is not persistent HTTP connections. The problem is not reporting errors to the caller when there has been a network error. Firefox, Perl, Python, Ruby, whatever Livestreamer and VlC use - if something goes wrong, they just pass the data through. Also they all do not support Zero-Copy. I have implemented Pipelining with zero-copy algorithms and no user-space locks, zlib decoding and encoding (also zero-copy and lockless), and the best thing is that I can use all that in any software I like - because it's C, and anything has a C interface these days.

Dealing with broken code, broken functionality is simply not worth it. I feel truly sorry if your management made you think that, but that's their job - trying to make things "cheap" and selling it as "efficient". But from my experience, whenever someone tells you "it's fast enough as it is", that means that those people have no clue what scalability means. Well I deal with high scalability. And I always have to hear the cries of the programmers when I find that their bottleneck was that their memory management sucked completely.

>I've written servers that handle thousands of concurrent users without breaking a sweat.
Yeah, and I have written servers that handled 50.000 threads, caused a L.A. of 5154 - and were still responsive. While other services were still running. And then I reduced the L.A. to ~3000 by adding hugepages support for the stack page mappings. Sorry if I am not impressed.
>>
File: bso_ev_mojiari_L_07_05.jpg (377KB, 1260x900px) Image search: [Google]
bso_ev_mojiari_L_07_05.jpg
377KB, 1260x900px
>>4377597
Thanks for the praise anon! We really appreciate it.

>>4377503
>Are there any scenes at all where you can meet your offspring?

While I'm not big on incest (specially the father daughter kind) this is something we could implement in the (very) late game, specially now that we have the incest toggle enabled.

>but will probably wait until the game hits beta

Fair enough. If we manage to stick to the roadmap, next version should have all the current characters (and maybe a couple new ones) having at least one fully written sex scene, meaning a lot of smut to fap to.
>>
>Finally get Alexis
>Initial scene in the hospital
>The usual in her room
Are there more or am I just missing something? Cause that's all I've found so far.
>>
>>4378225
>has seen assets in which Alexis is shown being fucked by MC in the water.
>decides to verify by changing job to lifeguard
>Alexis shows up
>"Hello, Anon-kun"
>I didn't add the "-kun" at the end.

The devs are weeaboos alright.

I couldn't trigger any scene as a lifeguard though. But if you don't have sex with any girls the MC is starting to have "wet dreams" with random girls. I got the Alexis scene in a waterpark after my third try.
>>
>>4377842
It doesn't have to be incest, but I just think it would be pretty cool to see the children you've created with your harem of women. Just to see the fruit of your babymaking.

Could even just be them in baby form and seeing the girls hold your offspring or something.
>>
>>4377842
>>4377842
>>4377842

A thousand times this >>4378417
>>
>>4376902
>tfw 18 quintillion girls
>>
>>4378470
Pretty sure it's a reference to No Man's Sky,
18,446,744,073,709,551,615 (18 quintillion) is the highest number storable in a 64 bit unsigned integer - I wouldn't really expect as many girl.
>>
File: b10r001.png (829KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
b10r001.png
829KB, 1024x768px
>>4378417
>Could even just be them in baby form and seeing the girls hold your offspring or something.

Ah I get it. This is would be indeed a very nice thing to see. Sadly, art like that is pretty hard to come by (pic related being one of the few ones I came across so far). But I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>4378501
While pictures may be great I understand not all will have the artwork. How about text where the girls mention your children in passing?

Like "they're growing up so fast. They keep asking me about their father."
"Our son's so energetic, just like his papa."
"He/she just spoke their first words!"

Stuff like that, just in passing so that the kids actually have a little substance instead of just making them with the girls. Gives a little more depth and makes me feel kinda happy.
>>
I've been having a blast with this so far. Keep it up!

Question. How do I get more aquanted with Michille to get her to stop calling me commoner? She refuses everytime I talk to her and as someone said before. she's very easy to knock up so I'm even more limited in cumming in her.
>>
>>4378550
Fuck her when her fertility is low. You need to cum inside her 20 times. After that she slowly starts to like you.
>>
>>4378564

How do you get her to tell you her fertility? it still shows up as ???? for me
>>
>>4378616
Ah, I forgot about that, the fertility does not show up when she still considers you a stranger. In that case I'd just savescumming.
>>
i dont know if it has been posted yet or not...but somehow i managed to get a glitch that let me interact with Ootori on week 8...rather then the week 20 that her requirements state
>>
>>4375762
Some feedback - an accurate x/10 (or however many) scenes for each girl would be great, I only recelently learned I could get Beatrice while pregnant/titfuck her because of an offhanded comment in the last thread. Let us know we should be hunting for them! Adding on to that - more scenes that are unrelated to their main impreg scene would be great.

Fucking loving it through, looking forward to seeing future updates.
>>
>>4378722
they said last thread theyre putting an achievement or something similar system in place, to like hint what to do

should be neato
>>
File: 1457058941769.jpg (2MB, 2800x3480px) Image search: [Google]
1457058941769.jpg
2MB, 2800x3480px
>A small loan of a million credits
>>
File: Anime-RPA-Wallpaper-1024x576.png (904KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Anime-RPA-Wallpaper-1024x576.png
904KB, 1024x576px
Please help me decompile the .rpyc files so i can edit the script

I'm new to python, and i don't know what to do
>>
>>4378997
That's not a python issue. Again, I had no clue about python - I still haven't - and I still managed to do it.

What did you do so far? What did you try? Where is your exact problem? You didn't answer one of these questions, how do you expect people to help you then? You have to think for yourself.
>>
Is there an estimation on the next release?
>inb4 done when it's done
>>
ok so.

To unlock Alexis you need to cum in Michelle 50 times, cum on her face 10 times and then meet Alexis while working as a lifeguard...

Anything else I'm missing?
>>
>>4379494
Make sure you have been to the hospital at least once.
You'll want to bring some lube with you.
And don't forget the 50.000 credits.
>>
>>4379494
bunny outfit and anal
>>
RandomAnon here (added Kira & Beatrice)

Just spent the past few hours playing and liked it. Good work

Some things I noticed:
- for the succubus it says high drain, but saw correctly it's only 15 as with the others
- if you preg Kira and try again, Beatrice will jump in for her. However if you run into her afterwards in the alley, it's a first meeting and both don't know each other
- Misaki acts as a cockblock when you try to visit the girls in the hospital. If Miskai is coming down, Hinako cockblocks. If you preg both at the same time, one of them still blocks even though both are coming down
>>
>>4379524
How many times anal?
>>
Where are Kira and Beatrice's CGs from?
>>
>>4380309
5 times, until she enjoy it.

>>4380565
Prison Battleship 3
>>
>>4380604
Yeah, thought that looked like Kangoku Senkan.
>>
What's wrong with Michelle? Doesn't she offer anal anymore and isn't that a requirement for Alexis?
My Michelle stats are:
inside 463
facial 127
pregnant 47

Also, can you get that girl who now and then has lost her top/bottom bathing suit?
>>
>>4380674
She offers anal every now and again after a cooldown, IIRC once every month (4 weeks/turns).

The girl's name is Stephanie, and she is currently not really implemented - there's basically just a default script, a few standing images, and no sex scene.
>>
I can't find Arcana anywhere after the anal scene what happened?
>>
Is it possible to have text appear only once? As in, once a line was said, it won't be repeated?
It's kinda stupid that the talks are always the same and you just have to hammerclick through.
That way, I missed some lines/hints.
>>
>>4380674
>>4380691

After the first anal scene she offers anal the week after you knock her up. Apperantly if you have 2 week cycles for pregnancy she won't offer it though.

>>4381002

I just hit skip for everything and usually when it's a new dialogue it automatically stops.
>>
>>4377294
>No thanks, not really a good place for a game with "borrowed" art, too DMCA sensitive
you've said this several times. add it to the .gitignore or something. this isn't that hard.
>>
What is the progress line with Miyu?
>>
>find the sex boring
>just want to earn money
>realize investing returns more money than loan payments require
>wonder if this was an oversight and try it out
>banks don't let you invest after taking out a loan

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
How do I get Michelle to offer anal the first time? I bought the bunny suit but she never uses it, unless there's something I'm missing. I talk to her a bunch but she just repeats the same flavor texts over and over again.
>>
>>4381724
I dont remember how many cycles need to pass but the bunny suit will eventually arrive and then you may use it.
>>
>>4381743
No, it arrived, it's just that she used it once and then it's not like there's an option to use it anymore after that. It's like it just stopped existing after that one scene.
>>
File: Error.png (2MB, 1103x994px) Image search: [Google]
Error.png
2MB, 1103x994px
Dev, I think I found an error on the stamina but it only happens while impregnating Ise. I was able to reach -45/150. Its week 156 btw.
>>
>>4381750
Just adding, after MC was able to get her pregnant he fainted though it was at -45 xD
>>
>>4381747
Since I unlock that a long time ago I dont remember is the bunny suit before or after the anal sex?
>>
If you're able to contribute to the wiki, go ahead

haramasesimulator.wikia.com
>>
Is the Stock trade supposed to be the best job avaiable? Every other job is shit in comparison, at week 150 I have like 10 million credits in the bank.
>>
>tfw $27,000,000 in the bank
moar stuff to spend money on pls
>>
>>4381935
Once you reach a job skill level of 800, you do not make loses anymore. The pay is low at this point, but it quickly rises.
>>
Love this shit, it's really funny sometimes

Thanks
>>
>>4375762
Currently at week 20-something and I haven't unlocked hayasaki, must be bugged
>>
>>4382319
make sure to have excess stamina before going home
>>
>>4381935
>>4382162
Yeah, the stock market job appears to be exponential, so eventually you just make insane money.
>>
>>4382767
>Yeah, the stock market job appears to be exponential, so eventually you just make insane money.
Yeah, there is no point in every other job when the stock market lets you make 50k per day. When you have 5 millions and up in the bank you can just live off the interests anyways.
>>
>>4381986
This. Pls gib more useless shit to spend on.
>>
To those having issues progressing with Michelle. There is a bug that prevents an event from triggering if you use 2 week pregnancy duration. Just something to keep in mind.
>>
>>4375762
going back on lottery gives you your cash back
>>
Quick Question how do I find Arcana again I met her on the roof top but didnt have enough credits at the time and now I cant find here anywhere.

Also how do you unlock Alexis is it
-50 cum insides michelle
-10 tit fucks michelle
-work as lifeguard?
>>
>>4382319
It seems the 2 week option breaks more than only michelle. >>4382990
Set it back to 7 weeks and everything seems to work again if you start a new save (in my case).

>>4382772
>>4383002
G-guys do you even have Miyu unlocked? She is a hell of a money sink.

>>4383149
>and now I cant find here anywhere.
It seems you are not looking around hard enough.

>Alexis
Michelle also needs to call you master.
>>
>>4383373
>G-guys do you even have Miyu unlocked? She is a hell of a money sink.

We are the "cheaters" who give ourselves lots of job skill in order to get lots of money.
>>
>>4383373
does miyu have any other scenes or is it just that one?
>>
>>4383452
Nope, you're in for a wild ride my good anon.
>>
>>4383373
You can get the anal scene with Michelle on a 2 week cycle. After impregnating her go to the store or any other location and come back to her. That worked for me.
>>
Feel like a fighter jet made of biceps?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>4383598
>you must be 18+ to post on this board.
Do you even google?
>>
>>4383452
After 10 boobjobs and 50 ejaculations, you can choose to redpill her.
>>
thx for sticking to this project and improving it anons!
>>
>>4383664

What do you mean?
>>
First off: started playing it today for the first time and I like it this far... thrilled to see whats next

I found Bug though, I dont know if it's known to you yet, but when u buy Dark Souls it says 600 credits but you just get 100 removed
>>
Miyu: how to unlock her?
XX drink of stamina drink?
>>
-New girls:
+ Kira
+ Beatrice
+ Kiriya
+ Arcana (full script)
+ Miyu
+ Alexis

>-New girls:
+ Kira

Kira
>>
>>4383771
That means that Miyu has no idea there is an outside world. She's basically a robot and assumes that the MC is one as well, and that their purpose is to just breed.

At some point the MC slips and tells her that the sun is shining, and that confuses her. At that point you have the choice to either mark it as a mistake of yours, or to continue telling her about the outside world.

At that point she'll grow some sapiens and sentience. That's what "redpilling" refers to.

>>4383792
400 impregnations. Have a nice time grinding.
>>
>>4381668
>Find the money boring
>Find the grind boring
>realize this is grinding to fap
>wonder why people support trash
>NTR
>Rape
>Why bank?
>Working to fap in retarded ways
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No really this is shit. Fuck you faggots.
>>
>>4383887
>Find the grind boring
>grind is fapping

Are you retarded or just acting?
>>
>>4383817

oh ok, i thought you were referring to some other definition, because I got that event long before I got 10 paizuri sessions. I thought that requirement was just impregnating Miyu with octuplets
>>
>>4383373
>It seems you are not looking around hard enough.
Spend in game weeks going through all the explorable areas and not finding Arcana Dont tell me I am not Looking Hard enough.
>>
>>4383979
Her location changes dynamically. And sometimes she's not found at all.

You gotta search harder.
>>
>>4383887
It seems this game is not for you then. You don't have to play it anon.
>>
>>4384245
Not him, but I haven't found her after the first time for like 200 weeks. Like, whats her percentage of being found?
>>
>>4384369
Well, fuck my life. Haven't been able to find the location generator yet, but the game resets her position on a weekly basis.

There are 5 positions she can spawn on:
1. Her class room.
2. The roof top.
3. The suburbs.
4. In the love hotel.
5. On the pool.

But I have not been able to find everything about Arcana yet. There seem to be rendezvous available with her ... right now I am not sure if they are not activated due to bugs, me having the 2-weeks-pregrency-cycle activated, or just me being lazy. Not digging through the scripts all the time, y'know.
>>
>>4376902
>Sad to see that people seem more invested in reverse engineering the game rather than actually playing it.
I dont like the whole there are other guys fucking your women thing so thats why i need a more personal version.
>>
I know that over time, Arcana gets less upset at being impregnated but what about taking loads in her mouth? If you force her to do it enough, does she eventually enjoy it?
>>
Quick question- how do the cheat codes work? Just type trump in the main menu?

I ask because, sadly, while I do enjoy porngames I prefer to ENJOY them so to speak, and am quite impatient.

I do have to thank the developers though- this is basically exactly what I have been trawling the internet for for months, so thank you for making it.
>>
>Decide that getting money seems like a good idea to begin with
>put all 500 credits in bank
>Work as restaurant cook
>Work until stamina is 40
>Now working overtime
>Credits just keep climbing and isn't stopping
>Option to hit "stop working"
>Just idle for inf cash

Is this meant to happen? I feel like I was supposed to pass out or something.
>>
>>4386022
Did you know that you can keep pressing CTRL to get even more money? And when you ALT+TAB you can idle all the time while still getting more money.
>>
>>4386036
Haha nice. Didn't realise that. Great feature.
>>
Is there a list of girls/how to unlock them anywhere? Because I'm honestly a tad lost.
>>
>beat the quiz
>the game doesn't let me fuck the girl as a reward
>>
How do I get Michelle to offer anal for the first time?

I've got the bunny outfit, 105 creampies, 19 facials and 22 impregnations.
>>
>>4386418
just talk to her
(not kidding, talking is a crucial step)
>>
>>4386420
tried just now
first when she wasn't pregnant

then every week after until the last one

all she talked about was fencing, France and how she enjoys my visits now
>>
right, fuck getting 400 impregnations

how can I edit the girl's files directly?
>>
>>4386433
You'd be better off starting a new game and selecting the pregnancy time to be a short as possible (2 weeks).
>>
>>4386434
I've done that and got to ~100 and then I realised that I'm only 1/4 done
>>
>>4386436
I don't know then, I'm in the same boat as you. When the harem roster become full in the future then yea, 400 pregnancies would be easily viable. But for now, 400 is WAY too much. Having to grind really kills the eroticism.
>>
>>4386430
Do some more? At one point she mentions a bunny costume which you can purchase, at that point you are at the right path.

>>4386433
Forget it. Why? Well, I have already written it here: >>4376849

You are not even qualified to use your brain, editing the game is way out of your league.
>>
>>4386447
>Do some more? At one point she mentions a bunny costume which you can purchase, at that point you are at the right path.
I already have the bunny costume
>>
>>4386450
just keep talking to her every visit, soon enough she will ask you for 10k in exchange for bumsex
>>
>>4386450
Then you should keep using it. At some point the MC will start playing with her butt, and some point after that she'll mention how she's seen a fencing set she wants to buy/rent/whatever, but she doesn't have the money, so she offers her anal virginity to you.

And don't forget the lube. You'll need lots.
>>
>>4386455
>Then you should keep using it
keep having sex with her with the bunny outfit?

alright, thanks
>>
>>4386458
Exactly.
>>
>>4386460
thanks senpai, I got the assplay dialogue after 4 tries with the bunny suit
>>
>>4386196
wiki
>>
>>4378535
you do realise most women in that program would give the child up immediately upon birth to be raised by the state
>>
>>4386631
Fucking degenerate scum fucks. fuck off.
>>
How do i get Arcana to stop being mad at me? Is that not in the game yet?
>>
Is There anything after redpilling Miyu and preg sex with her ?
>>
>>4377842
The need for 400 impregnations is overkill, nobody is gonna get there without cheating and if you cheat then what's the point?
>>
>if you cheat then what's the point?
To bypass this shitty fucking system so i can fap.
>>
>>4386729
Agreed. I love this game, and when the harem roster becomes full then I imagine getting 400 pregnancies, even at the normal rate, would be do able. But right now it's just too much. Getting 400 pregnancies at this point is a grind fest.

And grinding turns something you WANT to do into something you HAVE to do. And nothing kills a boner faster, let me tell you.
>>
>>4377086
>>4377104
>>4377151
>>4383817
>>4386433
>>4386439
>>4386729
>>4386737
>400 pregnancies
>400 babies
I feel like this is a Powerthirst joke that somehow got missed
>>
>>4386772
Ding-ding-ding!

Anyway, to all the people complaining about grinding: If you just want some instant fapping, you really shouldn't be playing a VN then. Additionally, all her cgs are freely available in the files, or better yet, her full set is available online if you search for her original game (listed in the credits). See? No grinding needed!

Otherwise, just don't grind, nobody is forcing you to unlock Miyu. Another option would be to simply wait for the game to get past pre-alpha, where it won't be as much an issue.

Basically, the take home message is your bitching will do nothing, and her requirement will remain that you must spawn babies, so many babies, babies as fast as Kenyans, they'll be so fast that they'll get deported back to Kenyaaaaaaaaa.
>>
>>4386798
... or we just change the requirements in the code which looks like it was programmed by some monkeys in Kenyaaaaaaaaa.
>>
>>4386798
Personally, I don't care too much about Miyu since I'll get there when I get there but I feel like bringing it down to at least 200 would be a more reasonable milestone until more girls are added into the game.

Then again, for all I know, you could be adding the rest of the unwritten sex scenes plus a few other girls by next release so it's whatever to me.

Either way, I'm loving the game and can't wait for all the girls to have multiple interactions versus one scene with a slight change in dialogue. Keep up the good work guys.
>>
>>4386772
>>4386798
How about some in game secret joke where players can actually gain access to powerthirst thus being able to achieve 400 pregnancies easier?
>>
>>4386798
>Anyway, to all the people complaining about grinding: If you just want some instant fapping, you really shouldn't be playing a VN then.

Says who, and why the hell should I listen to them? Is there a specific reason it HAS to be that way? Your argument for grinding in VNs just seems to be "This is the way it is, and this is the way it has to be, because it is." Surely anon, you can do better than that.

> Additionally, all her cgs are freely available in the files, or better yet, her full set is available online if you search for her original game (listed in the credits). See? No grinding needed!
It doesn't have the grinding, but it also doesn't have the interaction with the charters, which is an important aspect to the fap. You're trying to compare apples and oranges, anon. Shameful.

>Otherwise, just don't grind, nobody is forcing you to unlock Miyu.
Nobody is forcing us, but a core part of the game is unlocking all the girls, and riding the motivation behind it to get your harem full. You're trying to tell us to ignore an integral part of the game. God damn man, use some sense.

>Another option would be to simply wait for the game to get past pre-alpha, where it won't be as much an issue.
Would YOU want to wait? If not, then don't expect it from other people.

>Basically, the take home message is your bitching will do nothing
Said the person, while bitching.

>and her requirement will remain that you must spawn babies, so many babies,
No shit, we just want the requirement to be less, not gone.

>babies as fast as Kenyans, they'll be so fast that they'll get deported back to Kenyaaaaaaaaa.
One can actually pinpoint the exact moment you murdered the credibility of your own post.
>>
>>4386889
>Nobody is forcing us, but a core part of the game is unlocking all the girls, and riding the motivation behind it to get your harem full. You're trying to tell us to ignore an integral part of the game. God damn man, use some sense.

Also keep in mind the version released is what....0.14? This is far from a finished product and you can tell since half the cast has palceholder responses and 70% of the harem menu is empty. Like the dev said before, Miyu is meant to be a late game character, and I'm sure with a few more fully fleshed out characters, getting to 400 will be a breeze.

This project isn't some patreon or otherwise funded project. It's a game being made by anons for kicks (And ironically has better presentation than most current patreon projects). I believe it deserves a little leeway and patience.

>Would YOU want to wait? If not, then don't expect it from other people.
The devs owe nothing to you to hammer out a game. They have no backers, they have no funders, and 100% of the development is because a couple of anons get off to impreg kinks and want more of it. This comment alone shows that you're throwing a tantrum because you found something you like and you want it all NOW.

Take a breether for a little bit and come back.
>>
>>4386798
>you really shouldn't be playing a VN then.

Jesus Christ just walk away from the keyboard you dumb cocksucker. Since when is ridiculous grinding an essential part of any visual novel?
>>
>>4387067
Thanks anon, very appreciated.

As anon said we develop this (free) impreg/preg game in our free time beside our own work/life.
So we don't own you guys anything at all. We only release it because we feel that some people would enjoy it as it is. There are already so few translated VN's with impreg/preg or other (patreon) projects.

>>4381341
We're not going to publish anything on a public git repo or anywhere else, besides the mega hosted game builds.
If you want to help us with writing smut, join the skype group >>4375762. Also the IRC channel has been disbanded as it was deader than dead.

>>4386889
>Says who
That says a dev (yes greenman is a dev).

>>4387078
It seems this game is not for both of you then. You don't have to play it anon. (as >>4384269 anon said)

The game is a combination of various game mechanics, VN style conversations/smut and grinding aspects of other (hentai) games.

>>4386434
Be advised tho, there is a bug with the 2 week pregnancy option causing problems with the trimester calculations and other events in the game.
>>
>>4387081
>(yes greenman is a dev).
My sincerest condolences.
>>
>>4387092
We simply don't care about opinions of vocal minorities like you or need your (pathetic) sympathy.

If you don't like the game, just leave and go make/write your own game.
>>
>>4387113
My (pathetic) sympathy was referring to the fact that, unlike other people in this thread, I have actually looked at the code, and I was expressing my sympathy for that. But to recognize that you would have needed to look past your damn autism.

Also I am not the anon you have been replying to. I like the game. I just think the code's a mess.
>>
>>4387128
No offense taken then.

Yes I agree the code looks like a real fucking mess if you decompile it from the .rpyc files.
Renpy does some insane fucking magical stuff when compiling the code. Also decompiled python code sucks.

Other reasons, python and renpy.
It takes a complete autistic person to write clean AESTHETIC looking code while implementing the functionality we have now. It does its job (with some bugs) of giving us a platform to write our lewds.
We rather write smut than nice looking code. I fully agree the code needs some cleanup, but nobody got (precious) time for that.

Other random reasons. Some of us did not have any programming experience with python/renpy or any language at all.

Personally I hate python and renpy from the bottom of my heart as a embedded C developer. But it's a necessarily evil if you quickly want to write a VN like game like we did. Of course we could develop our own engine, but again nobody got time for that.

Look at all those patreon projects, they started with some awesome prototype written in renpy or other basic engine (gamemaker ugh). But then they switched to making their own engine, fail at that and start to lose interest because that patreon cash is already flowing in.
Lazy programmers dumping their pet projects on patreon for some free quick money only become more lazy.

Also thanks for playing this game catering to a fetish that isn't really a fetish in an evolutionary perspective.
It's just hard to see the difference between a vocal minority troll shit post and legit criticism after +20 threads filled with dickheads.
>>
>>4387167
You could simply just ship the raw python scripts and not rely on the archive structure of renpy. That would also allow people to edit stuff they don't like. Then again, it's a fine idiots protection in case someone wants to change something, but simply doesn't have the capabilities for that.

I am not only talking about the form of the decompiled code, I am talking about the code itself. I was told Python was object-oriented - so why not declare a girls class that handles most of the common stuff, like:

- handling the money stuff.
- handling the stamina stuff.
- handling the pregnancy weeks stuff.

Just glancing at the code I have seen so much redundant code that I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be some kind of joke. Sure, it would require some rewriting on how these scripts work, but I think it would be worth it.

What would an engine require? Because, as I see it, there are some decent 2D-engines out there. Or do you require a full-fledged game engine with a script language? Because I never actually understood the appeal of a script language - if your underlying game code does not export a proper interface to the depths of your game's logic, then you are doing something wrong.

Or let me put it this way: what if there ever arises the need to reuse that code some time again? That's how I am always programming - keeping in mind that I might need to reuse that code again. That's why I personally keep everything centralized and modularized. Now, there's a problem there, though - the possibility that you are smarter tomorrow, and therefore see things you didn't see before, and therefore have to rewrite stuff. But that's still better than rewriting code everywhere once you saw an error.

Just my 2 pence.
>>
>>4375762
Found a bug where Arcana was in the suburbs while also being in the hospital giving birth
>>
Do you guys plan to add a genderbend character?

Like: A good male friend of the MC turned into a girl and now he needs to participate in the whole thing?
>>
>>4387067
>Miyu is meant to be a late game character, and I'm sure with a few more fully fleshed out characters, getting to 400 will be a breeze.

Yes I know, I've been stating that this whole time. My argument is that in the mean time, until the roster gets full, temporarily reduce the pregnancies required. And that's all I've asked for.

>The devs owe nothing to you to hammer out a game.
I never said or even insinuated that they did.

>hey have no backers, they have no funders, and 100% of the development is because a couple of anons get off to impreg kinks and want more of it.
Have they considered a patreon? This game seems like it's popular enough. If this one is good enough they'll have the financial backing and incentive to make more good games.

>This comment alone shows that you're throwing a tantrum because you found something you like and you want it all NOW.
I wasn't throwing a tantrum, I was participating in an argument. And again, you're putting words in my mouth. I never demanded anything -only requested, nor did I ever say I wanted it right now.
>>
>>4387239
>Have they considered a patreon?
That might be tough considering how much of their assets are stolen.

Anyways, a bit of feedback on the planned features

>NTR scene where old guy wants you to knock his wife up
I think it'd be cool if she had a really really low pregnancy rate, but was free to fuck and had a pretty decent reward for knocking her up

>producing and knocking an idol up
Producer should be one of the jobs you can do, which triggers random encounters with her. Should be decent pay but until you get close enough to the girl, it should be the only job that lets you encounter your idol. Also, her rating would probably be pretty damn high or at least, high enough to where you'd need to save a bit from your producing job before you could buy her
>>
I kinda wish you get Michelle to call you Master without getting NTR'd. Other than that I enjoy the shit out of this game.
>>
How do you unlock futher scens with Alexis? I´ve fucked her so many times but nothing new is added
>>
>>4387321
Well, she realizes how much she needs your cock through that. Dunno about you, but that stuff gets me rock hard - a submissive bitch in constant heat who WANTS it.
>>
>>4376520
>>4376755
>>4377503
>>4377597
>>4378550
>>4382169
>>4383751
>>4383782
Thanks for the positive responses, glad to see people enjoying the game!
>>
>>4387177
You are correct that Python is an object-oriented language, but Ren'Py isn't really made for that. Native Ren'Py is actually GOTO based, which might give you an idea of why we have spaghetti. It's possible to shift between the two, but it's a pain in the ass. For instance, doing a Ren'Py call in a Python loop will break the Python loop, and the main Ren'Py dev has stated he ain't gonna fix it. There's several other annoyances and unexpected errors when trying to use pure Python within Ren'Py, such as Ren'Py refusing to initialize and save objects in init blocks (which it does for all other variables), requiring wonky workarounds, etc.

But like happy-fapper-dev said, Haramase Simulator started because some anons banded together to write impregnation smut, not learn object orientation.

But if you, or any other Anon, want to refactor our code given the above considerations, please do contact us in the Skype channel.
>>
File: why would you do that.jpg (82KB, 292x302px) Image search: [Google]
why would you do that.jpg
82KB, 292x302px
>>4387525
>actually GOTO based
>>
>>4387525
I can control myself. Firstly, I am not necessarily proficient in python myself, quite the contrary. Secondly, if I was to refactor the code, it would be in a language most probably not interpretable, which means that it would need to be compiled to apply changes. And that means lots of poor slobs on Windows machines, because Windows is not a very good development and compilation platform.

Also, my USB soundcard is broken, and without it I only have headphones, no micro.
>>
>>4387526
Blame the Ren'Py devs for being so incompetent. Making such horrible programmed necessary evil, nobody got time and the will to do all that work all over again.

But if you >>4387177 anon want to help us with writing/adapting another cross platform engine for this game, please join the skype group. All help is appreciated.

Anons who want to write smut are also very welcome. Besides that we are still interested in femanons wanting to do some voice acting for the girl characters.
Also still looking for anons who want to decensor and add pregnant versions of current used CG's.

>>4387203
That one was kinda an oversight from us with her travel mechanic. Thanks for reporting that one.

>>4387233
We did talked about that in the last thread. It's not on the roadmap for now.
hsdev found a new "girl" to add to the game, only to discover later that behind the censoring was supposed to be a (tiny) dick. Kinda ruining our boner...
Don't have the exhentai link around. But damn, child bearing hips like that should have been forbidden on trap characters.

>>4387251
"Borrowed"
-girls: all of them
-art: about 70%, rest courtesy of hsdev or geenman (the preg and uncensor shoops)
-sound: about 60%, rest courtesy of gideoni-dev our music artist.

>old man's wife
We had the same idea about (almost free) snu snu.

>idol
Exact same ideas, except for the encounter mechanic. You're male so you are in that sense already more of a celebrity than her in the world of haramase.

>>4387457
Kek'ed
>>
>>4387567
Most of the game development already happens on linux. So don't care about windows or it being a bad dev platform.

Besides every pajeet, chink and western devs uses windows to shit out (crap) software and games since 1995, so if it was that bad everybody would have switched to something else a long time ago.

>mic
We dont use any voice, we misuse skype only for the crossplatform text chat functionality with stable history synchronisation.
>>
>>4387568
>"Borrowed"
Right, that. Used the wrong word.

>You're male so you are in that sense already more of a celebrity than her in the world of haramase.
You have a point there.

All in all though, loving the game. Can't wait to see it fully fleshed out. You guys may have just made impregnation a fetish for me.
>>
>>4387568
>You're male so you are in that sense already more of a celebrity than her in the world of
haramase.

So wait if we took the idol job, wouldn't we be the idol and she our producer.
>>
>>4387570
Eat shit and fuck off faggot.
>>
>>4375761
Is there an x-ray mod where you can see the cum pouring into her?
>>
>>4387804
I mean something like this
>>
>>4387584
Thanks, always up for awaking some anon's inner caveman's breeding instinct.

>>4387706
Oh boy, knocking up the producer and the fans.

>>4387804 >>4387808
Not in the game yet, but an x-ray (impreg) mod is on our idea list for sure.
>>
>That anon throwing a tantrum over grinding
top fucking kek
>>
Lol the size of the game is 666.0 MB D:

But thanks for the post ;)
>>
>>4375761
>https://mega.nz/#!fp0CWTrA!RgWgQjom6iR-jrx4EVvKjaDhG7bL07HobfvSsmzXVfU

I love the file size...
>>
>>4387523
You're welcome, lad

t. my autism
>>
Is coffee supposed to give you over your max stamina limit?
>>
>>4387568
>>4387706
I would expect idols to exist and be part of the thing but horribly expensive due to their popularity.
>>
>>4387570
>So don't care about windows or it being a bad dev platform.
That's ... not what I meant exactly. See, I want people to be able to make changes to certain values if they think that the game is improved by that. Right now people can do that on Windows still. If we were to completely remove the current engine and its script language feature and just distribute source code that has to be compiled, we'd leave the Windows guys outside the door.

Also, I do not want to get started based on a built that is likely to be outdated.

>We dont use any voice, we misuse skype only for the crossplatform text chat functionality with stable history synchronisation.

Hm. Sounds tempting. I might give it a thought.
>>
Does anyone know of any similar games? High quality hentai scenes + english are a must, I don't really care about the pregnancy kink, nothing against it either tho.
>>
why am I able to get Miyu pregnant during her safe week?
>>
>>4389730
Because the devs used an unreliable method to calculate the change that still gives you a minor chance - and maybe because you used some fertilizers?
>>
>>4388914
Fuck off Linux cunt. Kill yourself WE don't need you nor do we want you here. GET OUT!
>>
>>4389733
only got permanent fertilizers upgraded
>>
>>4389738
Ah, no, I think I'll stay right here, annoy you with my presence that is so much better than yours.

>>4389751
Well, add that to the small change you have to impregnate everyone anyway, and -> there you go.
>>
>>4389754
its a bit bullshit when she says that she is very safe during her safe weeks....
>>
>>4389758
The game is still highly unfinished, what do you expect?
>>
>>4389754
Eat shit and die linux. Windows for life trash
>>
>>4389761
Who cares? it's shit. Trash should be taken out.
>>
>>4389858
Windows is a piece of shit, and that is told you by someone who has programmed on both systems.
>>
>>4389761
>>4389758
Would like to fiddle around in notepad to see what you can do there.

But the whole encrypting/decrypting part is a turnoff. Especially because it doesn't work very well.

Can't join Skype for test version either because the last time i installed Skype it nearly killed my system with its demand.

>can run any game made in the last years with other stuff running in the background
>skype slows everything down to the point its hard to restart

Eat a dick Microsoft
>>
>>4389863
>encrypting/decrypting
It's decompressing the archives and decompiling the scripts. I can just repeat myself: if you are that careless, you shouldn't edit game files.

>>4389863
They use a browser-based solution, and only use it for the chat history there. No video, no audio (from what I understood).
>>
>>4389862
Wrong nigger.
>>
>>4389877
Then name an equivalent to the mremap call on Windows. Or name a way to enable 1 GiB pages. Or name a way to allocate such pages without retarded security token policy.

Protop: you can't. I won. That was easy, nigger.
>>
>>4389880
I won nigger.
>>
>>4389880
>>4389881
Woa, hey guys. Come on now.

You're BOTH niggers.
>>
What song plays in the arcade
>>
>>4390360
Sonic
>>
how do you unlock further scens with Miyu after boobjob?
>>
>>4390014
Ok nigger.
>>
>>4390507
>>4389881
>Dumb nigger cannot even come up with arguments
>Dumb nigger still calls himself "winner"

That's why I think we should have dumb niggers as clowns - they always make me laugh.
>>
>>4375762
Misaki and Hianko are stopping me from getting my post blowjob sex from pregnant Arcana even though they're both giving birth that week too
>>
>>4390882
It's a random event. It's perfectly stupid that they stop you even though they are giving birth as well, but if you save and load enough times, they won't appear.
>>
>>4384379
I saved on the day she gave birth. From my experience and multiple attempts, I figured out she can be located in this order.

1st week after birth: The suburbs
2nd week: The roof top
3rd week: The classroom
4th week: Unknown
5th week: Love hotel
6th week: Unknown
7th week: Begins the process all over again.

This was tested 4 different times loaded from the same save file.
>>
>>4375761
IDK is Misaki is legit beta or just a prank bro but a bunch of random missing dialogue and todo stuff haha. Anyways, pretty cool shit. Keep it going.
>>
>>4391505
I have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
And if you insert a "haha" in your texts it makes your suggested IQ drop by about 50 points.

Don't be dumb.
>>
>>4391554
Then you have not play game?
>>
>>4391679
Yes, I have played the game. I just haven't learned to be lenient to people whose English is on grade-schooler level.

(And that comes from a non-native speaker, so don't give me any crap about how you never had any chance to learn proper English).
>>
>>4391505
That was the worst post... I have no clue what you're trying to even say. English must not be your strength. :-)
>>
>>4391501
You can find her in the pool too for blowjobs and anal
>>
How do you get Michelle to call you master? I've already impregnated her 22 times.
>>
>>4391802
>CTRL+F
>Michelle
>"Oh, there is so much infos in this thread already ..."

Dumb nigger.
>>
I scripted Arcana. I don't have the source code in front if me at the moment but I suppose I'll drop a few hints. She has 5 locations. 4 involve exploring, 1 involves work. Starting from week 1 she rotates between those 5 locations in order. That being said you can only find her on the school roof until you have sex with here at least once. Once that has happened she will be able to appear in the other locations. To make clicking on her in the harem list always work you must meet her at each location 3 times. However having her location unlocked for the harem menu will not override her hiding from you. If you've pissed her off it is still possible for the harem screen button to revert to you not knowing where she is. In most cases this fixes itself the following week.
>>
>>4391840
Oh so that's why i started being able to find her via menu. Gj bro, she's the best one in terms of how well programmed she is.
>>
>>4391840
I had dry anal with Arcana one time and she ended up in hospital for colon trauma....man did I feel bad.
>>
I updated the wiki with each girl's fertility cycle and added a couple other things if I thought they were relevant.
>>
anyone fucked miyu tell me ??
>>
File: image-02-700x393.jpg (138KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
image-02-700x393.jpg
138KB, 700x393px
>See Haramase Simulator thumbnail has a pink-haired girl on it
>Baby-trap is a quintessential yandere trope
>Download game expecting at least one character to be a yandere
>Play through all pink-haired girls first to maximize chances of finding a yandere
>None call me ~Senpai!~
>Play through the rest of the character roster over the course of a few days
>All girls are completely mentally stable

Dev-senpais plz. You're going to lose out on a whole demographic! Halloween is a month away and there is no better time to get into the ~Yandere Spirit~
>>
>>4392895
>Mentally stable
>Michelle is in the game
>>
>>4392796
Not worth, 1 million credits for robot dialogue. Too much to get her and too much to fuck her.
>>
>>4375761
>visual-novel focused on the impregnation 'fetish'.

YES
>>
>>4393085
>visual-novel focused on rape NTR and grinding
NO
>>
>>4393246
>posts based on autism
NO
>>
File: 1469782338828.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469782338828.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>4375761

The game was trash. You can't do shit unless you have no life and want to waste your time waiting hours for credits. Tried to talk to dev but was constant douche and talked about his diabetes and salt fetish.

>>4392796

The game simply is not worth the wait.
>>
File: 1445208301007.jpg (17KB, 420x418px) Image search: [Google]
1445208301007.jpg
17KB, 420x418px
I see that they constantly same fag in this thread every time they see a post they don't like. Waste your time with this shit "game" if that's what you want to call it. if you want A lot of people do.

This will be my last post in this thread.
>>
>>4393599
>>4393601
The only samefag who cannot even be bothered to write proper English and constantly needs to tell people how much he dislikes a game that is in alpha status and can easily be modified to remove the grind is you.

>inb4 I don't know how to modify the game, and people were douches when I asked how
That's because other people managed to do so without someone holding their inpet hands.

>This will be my last post in this thread.
I never understood why people feel they have to write these. Either you actually will not write anymore in this thread - and therefore cannot reply to any response to your post, which kinda defies the point of writing a post in the first place - or you will write in this thread again and nullify your initial statement.
>>
>>4393268
YES...! YES! YES!
>>
>>4393638
Your trash this game is trash everything about this game is trash.
>>
The people the complain and say the game sucks and "is not worth the wait" are hilarious.

Game is free. It's a little grindy, but holy shit it's easy to play and see the sex scenes. If you don't like it, you don't have to play it, and you don't have to bitch about it because it's not constructive.
>>
ITT: anons complain that they aren't having fun with a game that's completely free
>>
>>4393246
>rape NTR
Where?

I've always wanted a game where you actually rape people not your usual "it's not rape if they eventually break!"
>>
>>4393741
>Grinding to fap
>Needing money
wtf is this real life? FUCK OFF!
>>
>>4393775
>I want to rape
Another degenerate i see...your kind must be killed worm.
>>
>>4393766
ITT: Your shit
>>
>>4393599
Just use cheat engine.
>>
>>4393724
>implying one of the devs
>implying anyone cares about either your bait or your heaven-shattering autism

>>4393741
>>4393766
seconded
>>
>>4393599
>implying that the 140+ anons in that chat are all devs
Also the 'secret' cheat code has been shared at least twice in this thread. Read better.

>>4393775
Sengoku Rance is a very good game for ya.
>>
>>4393942
Rape is wrong.
>>
>>4394026
You're on 4ch. Some anon will always be better in something here.

>>4394029
Meh don't care. As there are other games/vn's with it, those rape loving fags can move to those. That shit is not needed here.
>>
Any estimate on the new update?
>>
>>4394459
>never ever
Give them some time to write new lewds. Months for last update...
>>
>>4394037
i AGREE
>>
>>4394029

yeah because using the law so they have to fuck you is totaly not rape
>>
>>4393790
yeahh because as soon as the law says its legal its totay not rape anymore right ?
>>
>>4394857
Rape is Rape law or not scum fuck die you fucking worm.
>>4394859
See above Kill yourselves.
But please try in front of me so i have a excuse to well...deal with you.
>>
>>4394863
Learn English, retard.
>>
>>4394863
We don't need rape loving fags like you here fucking up this thread. Go play another game/vn and take your uncultured fetish with you.
>>
>>4375761
666 MB
Is this safe?!
>>
>>4395011
Quite safe
>>
This game is neat but this thread is a trainwreck
>>
>>4395074
mainly because of that one autist who thinks he's speaking for the majority >>4394910
>>
Since I'm here, I guess I'll ask a question
I understand you have to do anal with Michelle and have her call you master in order to progress (along with fucking her in other ways discussed way above me) but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make either of these things happen, what do I need to do?
>>
>>4395082
Dude ... duuuuuude ...

>>4391809
>>
>>4395088
That's the first thing I fucking did. Unless I'm stupider than I thought and completely missed it?
>>
>>4394863
what you just said did not even make sense XD
>>
>>4395095
Then let's check this out. First hit:

>>4379494
>To unlock Alexis you need to cum in Michelle 50 times, cum on her face 10 times and then meet Alexis while working as a lifeguard...

OK, first hints. 50 times inside her, 10 times on her face.

Then there're these posts:

>>4380691
>She offers anal every now and again after a cooldown, IIRC once every month (4 weeks/turns).

>>4382990
>To those having issues progressing with Michelle. There is a bug that prevents an event from triggering if you use 2 week pregnancy duration. Just something to keep in mind.

>Unless I'm stupider than I thought and completely missed it?
Unless you provide us with more information on what your current progress is and you actually encountered a bug that wasn't discussed before, I'd say that this assessment of yours is completely correct.
>>
Alright I gotta ask
who had the idea to add hitmarkers to the cafe girl's scene? You got me good.
>>
>>4395101
>She offers anal every now and again after a cooldown, IIRC once every month (4 weeks/turns).
Where will this be? Will she offer it to me outright or do I have to go into the impregnation dialogue first?
>>
>>4395272
>Where will this be?
Where you always meet her - in the sports hall.

>Will she offer it to me outright?
She should. She'll start with how she wants that one fencing set, but doesn't have enough money, so she offers you anal if you pay the rates.
>>
>>4395305
And make sure you have enough money and lube. I think for this instance you require at least two lube bottles.
>>
>>4395308
Thanks!
>>
So this will not run on my Mac, which sucks, cause that means i can only play in on my desktop in the living room, and not in my bedroom. Any suggestions on getting it to run on my Mac? When i try it just says this application cannot be opened. is there something specific i need to do? Or is this a know issue with the game?
>>
>>4395506
Right click it...then click open.... it worked for me.
>>
>>4395506
This is the first I've heard of the game not running on OSX. If there are any other OSX players please reply to this post so we know if this is a issue singular to this anon or if it is a larger issue.
>>
I get the same error if I right click the open, however if i open the .app and change the permissions on Contents/MAcOS/Haramase Simulator and add execute permissions, then i do not get the error, instead it tries to open and emediately closes. I will run it from terminal later and post a pastebin of the result
>>
I got it to run, I had to run chmod -R 753 * on the entire game folder, on top of what i did in my previous post, somewhere in the folder, some file didn't have the required execute permission, and i am too lazy to search file by file so i just did all.
>>
>>4396366
Did you repackage the file at any time? When Renpy builds its package it sets the file permissions in the zip file to allow it run correctly on OSX and Linux (Windows doesn't care about file permissions). That's the primary reason we release in the zip format, it would take far to much work to repackage it into another format. It may be a bug in Renpy itself. I'm not familiar with OSX, I only touch it when my father-in-law needs help with his. Is it possible you have some form of extra security running?
>>
This is something that may have been cause by the fact that I originally unzipped the .zip while in windows, and then transferred the unzipped folder to my Mac. It is possible that windows did not preserve the permissions of the files when they were unzipped. Further testing will possible result in an accurate answer. I will let you know what I find out tomorrow.
>>
>>4396391
This is likely what happened. Windows will not preserve *nix file permissions.
>>
Do any characters other than the fencing girl change their personality and attitude towards you? Mostly interested in shitposting girl.
>>
>>4396824
Seeing as how she's a new addition to the game and there aren't many scenes/images of her in the game files i'd say you're shit outta luck for now.
>>
Is there any reward for completing the trivia other than money, like the trivia girl?
>>
>>4396824
Turning shitposting girl into your personal cock hungry breeding slut is one of the things I want to see the most eventually.
>>
>>4396999
If I remember correctly, you can't have the trivia girl, but I agree that she would be a great addition to the game eventually.
>>
>>4375764
What still needs writing?
>>
Is there a torrent available? I have very slow internet speeds, and torrents are easier because mega will "fail" randomly after ten minutes and screw me, torrents allow me to stop and start and most importantly keep my progress. I know it's a unique problem but just a thought.
>>
>>4397019
Agreed. After the pleasure of breaking Michelle, I want to break shitposting girl
>>
>>4397020
The devs did say they would be adding her to the harem option but atm she is just there for the games
>>
New version when?
>>
>>4397229
I don't so much want to break her, as much as I want her to just warm up to you and be actual gf status. Not a cockslut like Michelle. But thats just a vanillafags opinion so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>4398082
NEVER EVER fuck them anyways this game failed.
>>
>>4398114
Could you elaborate further how this game failed? As far as I see they don't ask money, the skype chat is reasonably lively and they are only getting more anons who want to write lewds.
>>
>>4398113
>wanting warm interaction with a girl who's similar to you
>being this well adjusted
>>
I find it strange, that download size is exactly 666 MB. Better check with "Cure it".
>>
>>4398113
I have an even better idea: tell her what you prefer her to act towards you. That way vanillafags can have their "actual gf", and the people who like total obedience can have her like that too.

Highly unlikely that this is going to happen, as the source code is a mess, and implementing it like described requires additional work - but I thought I'd just threw this in.

>>4398207
Never mind him, he's the same autistic faggot who does not like the game for whatever reasons and assumes everyone now needs to not like it.

The stupidity on this website never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>4398113
I like that idea too
>>
I've creampied Michelle 306 times, 40 facials and knocked up 42 times and STILL NO ASSBANG
Yes, I am using 7 week cycle and impregnating her bunny style all the time.
>>
>>4398531
>he thinks it's a lot
you are like a little baby

fuck MOAR
>>
>>4398389
>vanillafags can have their "actual gf"
cough cough
there's one already
>>
>>4398531
Did you get the scene where the MC started licking her asshole? You get that one while fucking her in a bunny suit. After that the game sets a threshold of the number of times you came inside her ($michellecumin) plus the number of times you came on her face ($michellecumonface) plus 30.

in other words: once you got the butt-licking scene you have to fuck her X times and cum on her face Y times where X + Y is bigger or equals 30. When you come 20 times inside her and give her 10 facials, or 0 times inside her and 30 facials, the next time you speak with her she mentions the fencing set.
>>
>>4398611
Sorry, mistook the script there. After getting the bunny suit AND do the 30-actions-thingy with her you get the butt-licking scene.

And then, the next time you speak with her, you should get the fencing set dialog.

Sorry for being an illiterate idiot.
>>
File: CJWnO5EVEAAUbaB.jpg (26KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CJWnO5EVEAAUbaB.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
>>4392895

Seconding. That's all I really want in the next version. Please make this happen guys.
>>
>>4397019
there is a game designer job right? maybe include a bit of a bet but since you designed the game...you will know some cheats...
>>
Alright, I've got a problem- I can't select or purchase any items in the store save for the stamina boost (maxed) and the stamina drink.

Bit of a problem, since I'm trying to unlock Michelle's sister and I'm all out of lube.
>>
>>4399914
I've had that problem a few times, I just have to keep leaving and re-entering the store until it works.
>>
Keep up the good work guys
>>
>>4399914
This is a known bug atm like >>4399986 said leaving and re-entering usually does it.

The thing i noticed if you try to buy without clicking through the chat it happens but if you don't and try to just buy you can only buy the two left items
>>
I had a problem. Sometimes when you leave mashiro's screen, she stays on there until you talk to her again.
>>
How do I get the bunny outfit?
>>
>>4400426
Nevermind, I found it out. I got it through talking to her after I got a special titfuck scene from her.
>>
>>4387808
>>>4387804
>I mean something like this
Game name please?
>>
>>4392895
I'm not a huge yandere fanboy, but it might be fun if there was one in the game. I like all flavors of women, so the more variety the better.
>>
>>4400569
pretty sure that's just fan art
>>
>>4375761
Is there a list of upcoming features?
>>
might be time for new patch/thread
>>
File: 0018_st_cro01_1002a.png (753KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0018_st_cro01_1002a.png
753KB, 1024x768px
>>4401681
Quick summary on what has been added so far:

Random Girl engine - Players can now randomly run into girls while exploring, leading to a short h-scene w/ impreg chance.
More mini-games - A simple shooter, a match game, cookie-clicker ripoff. Mini-games are intended to be a more fun (and skill based) way of making money.
Oracle girl - Pic related. She'll give you hints on how to unlock characters and scenes.
Reworked and expanded scripts for some of the existing characters.

>>4402602
If someone else creates a thread then we'll make sure to monitor it, but we probably won't have a 'official' one until the next release is out. We do have site set up at www.waifu.nl which we'll be using as a more permanent home from now on, so make sure to bookmark it.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.