[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[Discussion] Disturbing hentai scenes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: 460c0e_6023026.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
460c0e_6023026.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
Can we have a thread where we discuss and comment on scenes that were more disturbing than arousing?

Can be any scene, really.

Some of you may even recognize this girl.

She is from Toshi Densetsu.

I'll let you check it out for yourself.
>>
Fortunately, it's not difficult to cut out or skip the first few minutes.
>>
>>4373629
A llitle more context please
>>
>>4373714
Elementary schooler gets raped by a teacher and dies. Protagonist gets to fuck her ghost.
>>
>>4373629
If you're counting visual novels, all of the H-scenes in Saya no Uta are more disturbing than they are arousing.
>>
>>4373723
tfw this will never happen to you
>>
File: wut.jpg (13KB, 305x385px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
13KB, 305x385px
>>4373723
>>
>>4373629

This was disturbing? do you even 80/90s hentai?
>>
I know it sounds weird, but every scene in the Rance 01 hentai. The animation creeps me the fuck out, it's like an exorcism or something.
>>
I forgot the name of the hentai, but the most fucked up thing is an infant boy (not a loli, an infant), that crawls back into his mother and basically fucks her belly button from inside her.
>>
>>4373629
If this scene disturbed you then you should really stick with vanilla hentai, your way too soft for anything harder.

There are some hentai scenes that are TRULY disturbing, this on a scale of 1-10 is like a 2 in comparission.
>>
>>4374160
This, desu. Rape is rather mild when it comes to H fetishes, it's one of the most common things. Come back when you can only get a semi at extreme scat and guro, OP.
>>
>>4374160
>>4374167
(you)
Troll better
>>
>>4373725
agree to disagree
>>
>>4373629
pigeon blood I still have nightmares.
lion flare when he opens the torso of the girl
bondage game.

I loved that scene OP it was really arousing.
>>
>>4374160
What makes it disturbing to me is how realistic it is in comparison to "hentai rape".

No fancy stuff like orks and other monsters that rape some pretty elf princess, turning her into an ahegao slut.

Its striaght forward and unforgiving. A sick pedo raped and strangled a child for fun. No excuses.

I can fap to "hentai rape" but not that intro.

The rest was good though.
>>
>>4373723
To be fair, he ghost was total legal by that time, could change her age and appearance at will, and the sex with the protagonist was completely consensual.

I mean, yeah, being raped by her teacher while she was alive sucked ass, but everything after that was good stuff
>>
File: kowaku.jpg (8KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
kowaku.jpg
8KB, 299x169px
>>4373629
There was Kowaku no Toki where the main girl gets fucked and impregnated by a horse(or a bull?) in the first episode. Then in the fourth episode the MCs childhood friends gets her arms and legs amputated an then gets fucked until she dies or something, though I can't really remember that episode too well.
>>
>>4374274
Funny, i thought the opposite i thought the beginning was good and the rest was meh.
>>
>>4374289
that was actually good. Will probably watch the rest later.
>>
>>4373629
Forgot the name. NTR hentai about a mom and her son.
In one scene the son gets buttfucked by the mother with a strap-on.
I was expecting some shota/milf love, not this shit.
>>
>>4373747
Be an little elementary school girl that gets raped, dies and comes back as a horny ghost?
>>
>>4374289
>until she dies or something
The guy fucks the dismembered girls eyesocket and in the process squashes her eyeball and then she dies.
This wins the thread so far imo

Also that one disturbing snuff show where kids have to fuck and kill each other. Forgot the name.
>>
> rape
> disturbing

You are on the wrong side on the internet.

Someone knows some hentai thats entirely like the begining of toshi densetsu?
>>
>>4374942
maybe /b/, that's full of sickos like you
>>
>>4373629
I would feel really bad about this if the rest of the hentai wasn't soo goddamn cute.
>>
>>4374289
that's my favore hentai, i love episode 3 and 4
>>
>>4373629
>read OP's post, decide to look it up
>went in expecting some Taimanin Asagi
>first scene is what's on the box, isn't really that graphic
>rest is cute and heartwarming

Seriously, OP?
>>
>>4373629
>Disturbing hentai scenes
>This
This nigga doesn't know about the extinct /g/ and has never seen the bondage game.
>>
>>4373629
Disturbing? This?
Fuck off, both episodes were awesome.
>>
>>4373629
I enjoyed it. What was wrong with it?
>>
>>4374740
Euphoria?
>>
>>4374274
agree 100%
>>
>>4374289
as a gurofag, that's one of my favorite. though i still prefer the game, since i simply can't stand the stupid poro face.
>>
>>4374289
The only thing I really liked about Kowaku were the scenes with the loli.
>>
>>4375487
don't remind me>>4376013
>>
>>4376369
>gurofag

i should have known
>>
>>4374451
Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san
>>
>>4376369
You deserve death. God dam kill yourself please fucking get dead!
>>
I can't remeber the name.
It was some exorcist one, I think it was set in feudal times because I don't recall sening any technology.

Basic monster rape shit till the girl keeps gerring creampied and her womb bursts out of her, then the monster keeps fucking her till the dies, then it rips her in half with it's dick.
>>
>>4373629
can someone please webm the scene?
>>
>>4380066
I need WebM on all this crazy shit lol
>>
Anything animated by Queen Bee is a disturbing hentai scene.
>>
Manga where a kid in high school gets his girlfriend pregnant.

Try best to cause a miscarriage. Nothing seems to be working his girlfriend (also in high school) decide to keep the baby. Boy freaks out and begins steppong on her pregnant stomach and beating her up.

Family finally notices and steps in. Save the kid from literally killing his girlfriend and baby. Baby is born "safely" according to doctor but its head is shadowed over and its making a "gyaakk gyakk" sound as the mother smiles and heavily breathes.

Manga ends.

Fucked me up.
>>
File: 312.png (167KB, 398x269px) Image search: [Google]
312.png
167KB, 398x269px
>Ctrl + F
>"ShindoL"
>0 matches
>>
File: 01.jpg (128KB, 588x506px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
128KB, 588x506px
>>4381071
>You will never fuck a delicious brown loli in a war zone and plop out her womb with your dick and use it as an onahole.
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>4381076
Know the feel bro. Also, for anyone searching (http://www.hentaibox.net/hentai-manga/28_9_Original_Flower-on-the-Battlefield) Pretty good, I don't particularly like the prolapse shit, but in this one was fucking hot
>>
File: 1459331270755.jpg (549KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1459331270755.jpg
549KB, 1280x1707px
>>4381068
Hop, Step, Hi, Kick!!!
https://exhentai.org/g/953034/04a9927105/

They were both in middle school, actually. That's why you use protection when you're not yet prepared for the consequences.

I was pretty much fine until the boy stepped on her pregnant stomach, felt really mad.

Classic bakaudon. You wouldn't think some cutie (pic related) like her would be drawing all those fucked up things.
>>
>>4381447
Isn't Asanagi also a woman?
>>
>>4381493
That's what people want to believe, but no proof so far. Most likely he's pretending so that fewer people will give him flak for his misogyny.
>>
>>4381493
No. AFAIK someone on /jp/ or /a/ secretly took a shot of Asanagi at comike with an old lady (presumably his relative) to help him sell his goods, and Asanagi is a guy.

Can't find it on warosu, I'll try to look it up later.
>>
File: 1451546110879.jpg (1MB, 1550x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1451546110879.jpg
1MB, 1550x1367px
>>4381569
found it on /a/
>>
>>4381599
meh I've known Japanese women who look like that
>>
>>4381447
I'm generally surprise she is a she. I do enjoy the mangas she write though but more of a "how far will it go" than fap material.

Also agreed. Always use protection no matter what. I just wish it could have had a happy ending at times. I wanted to see the girl succeed and the boy's attempts fail.

also women can be insanely crazy when dealing writing murder or stories like this.
>>
>>4374289
I feel like this is a shared experience a lot of us have had on this board. Watching that. That's when we finally broke.
>>
Wow desu reading some of you guys' reactions makes me want to clear my browser and feel guilty for going to this board for the first time in months. disgusting people.
>>
>>4373629
If you think this hentai is at all disturbing you are a weak ass bitch...no offense but that hentai is pretty soft.
>>
>>4374193
his rating is a bit low but outside of that his post rings true.
>>
found a hentai where a girl got teased by tentacles, but it was some sort of orgasm denial, it didnt let her cum. Weird because it is uncommon, but sadly i never found it again :(
>>
>>4373629
Every single manga draw by Oyster, but not that I'm complaining.
>>
I forget the name, but this one hentai where this babysitter ties up this kid, puts rope around his dick and when he cums the skin just breaks and blood goes everywhere. It is permenently etched into my head and kills my boner every time.
>>
>>4374151

Inyouchou shouchuu or some shit like that sounds like the one you're talking about.

You forgot to mention that the child was a product of the mother accidentally impregnating herself
>>
>>4373629
ASCEND TO HEAVEN WITH MY DICK!
Instant boner kill
fucking lost it holy shit thats funny
>>
>>4374289
While I liked some of the more depraved bits, overall the thing is almost too tryhard and trashy it's almost funny. I'm not sure what is it about hentai that invites these kind of unintentionally funny stories.

>>4373629
While not straight up hentai, the ecchi series Zettai Shougeki/Master of Martial hearts takes a left turn at some point and it attempts to be disturbing. Whether you find it disturbing or silly is a matter of perspective though.
>>
>>4374151
>>4384150
All of my wat. I'd be too confused to be disturbed.
>>
when does episode 3 come out?

I need my ghost lolis
>>
>>4373723
That sound funny instead of shocking.
>>
the most fuck up hentai i ever saw was buta no gotoki trust me if you wanna play the cg then i will have to tell you there is 2 so fuck up scenes in there that you wanna never ever want to look! the ova is meh but they play it safe they do not wanna go there it is a very good cg to play the scenes are very well done cannot wait for episode 2 in 2017
>>
>>4384150
It's not Inyouchuu Shoku/Etsu, for I've seen that shit over 100 times and I don't remember anything like that.
>>
>>4390210
25h of November I think.
>>
I cannot process the amount of retards posting in this thread
>>
>>4390485
What are people doing, chief? What makes them retarded? If you don't want to be considered one yourself, try contributing to the conversation
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.