[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haramase Simulator 2017 - Alpha release v.0.1.4a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 45

File: Haramase Simulator 0.1.4.jpg (154KB, 1228x768px) Image search: [Google]
Haramase Simulator 0.1.4.jpg
154KB, 1228x768px
Haramase Simulator 2017 is an open ended visual-novel focused on the impregnation 'fetish'. In it, you are free to roam around and impregnate as many women as you can, provided you know how to manage your stamina, money and other stats. The game is currently being worked on by a bunch of anons, and it's in the very early stages of development, so expect it to be a little rough around the edges. The characters are an ensemble of some of our favorite hentai girls, shamelessly ripped off from commercial japanse visual novels. Sauce for them is in the credits section of the game. (along with VNDB links).

-New girls:
+ Kira
+ Beatrice
+ Kiriya

-New and improved GUI for the Main Menu, My Harem, Quiz, and Arcade.
-Interactive 'Credits' section with sauce on each girl. (If you ask for it in the thread you're fucking faggot)
-General tweaks and expansions to the dialogs and scenes.
-Added pregnant images for some of the girls. They can be turned On or Off in the Options menu (default is On).
-Some H-Scenes have been decensored.
-Dream sequences
-Enabled pregnancy duration to be changed. This is an experimental feature, changing it might make the game unbalanced.
-Added a super secret cheat code!
-Save updater (It should automatically detect if your save is from an older version and correctly update it to work in the current release*)

*While the save updater is confirmed to work, it might still be a good idea to start a new game, as you will probably be missing some of the script additions we made since 0.1.3.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://mega.nz/#!fp0CWTrA!RgWgQjom6iR-jrx4EVvKjaDhG7bL07HobfvSsmzXVfU
>>
File: 009_ev003a.png (594KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
009_ev003a.png
594KB, 1024x768px
Bug Reporting / Feedback

If you have any questions, bug report, or feedback make sure to read the thread first and then reply to this post.

Also, join our general discussion skype group:

https://join.skype.com/G5YGF6lgCK7B
>>
File: kirasex1.jpg (452KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kirasex1.jpg
452KB, 1024x768px
Recruiting:

We're always look to expand the dev team. Here are a few of

-Writers
-Artists (decensoring and original art)
-Programmers (Python)
-Voice Actresses (Unlikely, we know, but it doesn't hurt to ask)

For more details, please refer to the README:
http://pastebin.com/jBgy33Wa

Additionally, we're currently looking for someone with extensive knowledge ex tracing CG's from hentai games. If you your way around CG ripping tools (and know how to convert Akabei Soft's .tlg files into .png) please contact us.
https://vndb.org/v18353
>>
File: nb02.png (977KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nb02.png
977KB, 1024x768px
Last but not least, if you have the resources, please consider treating the dev team to some translated lewds. Here are some works that we'd love to see in English.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/736698/ee6098eeb8/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/905246/f6dd1c7ef6/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/476535/6c310af47c/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/930499/6e7e8058b3/
https://exhentai.org/g/877777/661d416558/

(We can take care of the editing/typesetting ourselves, we just need the actual translation scripts)
>>
File: HS1.webm (1MB, 666x532px) Image search: [Google]
HS1.webm
1MB, 666x532px
Here are some webms of the game in action.
>>
File: HS2.webm (1MB, 666x532px) Image search: [Google]
HS2.webm
1MB, 666x532px
>>
>>4365063
I've decensored scenes for 2.5 girls for this release, and even animated one, enjoy! If anyone wants to learn how to decensor using similar methods (and perhaps contribute to the project), you can check out this tutorial I made: https://mega.nz/#!ClNhBKjA!SUiwNUodahiJ3AE4bfWmB_CgGECGRiBra26MqTA_EoA

Happy fapping!
>>
File: BJ1.jpg (458KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
BJ1.jpg
458KB, 1024x768px
Forgot a few girls there:

>-New girls:
>+ Kira
>+ Beatrice
>+ Kiriya
+ Arcana (full script)
+ Miyu
+ Alexis
>>
File: 0974-me.jpg (138KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
0974-me.jpg
138KB, 1024x576px
Recruiting a sprites/cg ripper for the dev team!

We're currently looking for someone who would be able to rip the character sprites from Hataraku Otona no Ren'ai Jijou. Torrent here : http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1926067

Also, make sure to leave mechanics suggestions/ideas.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (2MB, 1295x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
2MB, 1295x1002px
Who wants to play?
>>
>>4365095
What a special little snowflake. Do you need a hug? Or perhaps a mustache ride? I can provide both. Love you!
>>
>>4365063
fucking rip for me gpu busted quite recently and i ordered a new card but pretty unfortunate it would break now when the game was about to come out
>>
>>4365085
all or just one?
>>
File: Arcana Teaser.png (1MB, 953x744px) Image search: [Google]
Arcana Teaser.png
1MB, 953x744px
I'm to drunk to look up my trip. But here are some Images from my added content.
>>
File: Lifeguard.png (1MB, 1040x807px) Image search: [Google]
Lifeguard.png
1MB, 1040x807px
>>
File: Queen.png (1MB, 1040x807px) Image search: [Google]
Queen.png
1MB, 1040x807px
>>
>>4365132
just Toba Yurika (grey-haired girl)
>>
>>4365103
>Responding at all
Don't feed the trolls.
>>
giving up for tonight
someone else can go through this thread to see if they mention what decryption method they used
https://bbs4.2djgame.net/home/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=398913&extra=page%3D14&page=1
>>
I played your game, dev.
I had a great fap that lasted 2 hours
Keep up the good work
>>
Feel free to update this with new info

haramasesimulator.wikia.com
>>
why do all the girls have huge fucking tits

there are plenty of older girls out there who have less than Cs you know?
>>
how do you get arcana im too lazy to explore
>>
>>4365233
Because they share the same cancer Super deep throat does with there game. No loli or shota Fucking faggot ass game gone to shit. When will a REAL game come out? Oh i'm sorry that is GOOD.

I would make loli and shota mods just to piss normal faggots off but i lack the talent.
>>
>>4365245

i'm not even talking about fucking loli shit you idiot

why does every fucking anime bimbo have double d's or some shit that's completely unappealing
>>
>>4365085
Did you read my post about it in the old thread?
>>
weird. for some reason grepping/ack'ing the codebase for keywords doesn't yield anything. have i gone crazy or did the developers obfuscate the code?

is there a reason for obfuscating it? or rather, is it obfuscated?
>>
I see that that file structure changed.

Whats the best way to edit the files now? Notepad doesn't like rpa files.
>>
>>4365249
Because you fuck yourself at night shitskin
>>
why did you have to make kirya so cringey
>>
File: 1465580581218.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1465580581218.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>4365262
>>4365271
Yes, we used the default packing function within renpy to wrap up some of the core scripts and most of the GUI elements so that they aren't readily accessible. This was done for two reasons:

-Even though this release has been thoroughly tested with the help of the anons in the skype chat, it's still entirely possible for it to include a few bugs or features that we might want to apply some last minute tweaks to. Letting random people add to the game's code at this point would just make things messy, should we decide that we want to incorporate their work into the base game. Don't worry though, we do plan on letting you guys into the code soon enough. We just want to make sure everything is running smoothly before we get to that. Not to mention, if you really want to help us develop the game, you can always hit us up on the skype group.

-A lot of people seemed to want to modify the game's files solely so they could cheat. Now, we're not the cheat police, but we'd rather have you guys enjoy the game was it was supposed to (even if just for a week) before you start tearing it apart and modifying the scripts for easy money. Not to mention, there are a few surprises within the game that we don't want to be spoiled by data mining. Moreover, if you just want to cheat, well, there's already a cheat code that you can enabled by typing a special word at anytime during the game (not to mention cheat engine).

>>4365336
She's an outlet through which we can vent our shitposting without memeing the whole game. I'm expecting her to be somewhat less cringey once her route is fully developed though.
>>
File: new best grill.jpg (219KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
new best grill.jpg
219KB, 800x542px
>>4365259
>Did you read my post about it in the old thread?
I did, thanks for the tips anon.

To further elaborate our plight: so far we had no trouble unpacking the .xp3 files themselves, since they seem to be a fairly common kind of archive, readable by various fan made utilities.

The problem is that the images are extracted as .tlg files, which we can't seem to be able to convert into a usable format. So far, all the tools I've tried (kirikiritools, extractdata, susie, xp3dumper, arc_unpacker) didn't really work: the files are unpacked correctly, but never converted. It obviously can be done, seeing as the gallery is up on sadpanda, we just don't know how.
>>
>>4365363
>but we'd rather have you guys enjoy the game was it was supposed to (even if just for a week) before you start tearing it apart and modifying the scripts for easy money. Not to mention, there are a few surprises within the game that we don't want to be spoiled by data mining.
Understandable.
But i still very liked how you could just easily experiment with the dialogues and scripts in simple Notepad.

For me it wasn't about cheating (For that you can just savescum but that goes for any game) or datamining.
For me it is just about the game being easy to edit.
>>
>>4365363
neither of these excuses is compelling, but whatever. it's clear that this isn't our game.
>>
How do you find Arcana? I've haven't seen her since I updated.
>>
>>4365409
You have to wander around with explore. Rooftop, Class room, suburbs, random encounter at the pool. There's pics for her at the love hotel but I have yet to see her there. Also you can find her in the hospital if she's about to give birth.

Here's a question with michelle, after she gets the bunny suit how long until anal? Do I just have to keep on fucking her or impregnating her in it enough times?
>>
Dumb question, can I delete saves from in game? I'm not seeing a delete save button.
>>
I've been follow you for about a time and i really love what are you doing. Keep up the good work.

I would ask if there are plans to add more scenes for the girls currently in the game, as I was watching someone only have 4 CG for example.
>>
So if I have both fertility upgrades, and a girl has a 10% chance to get pregnant, is that an 11% chance or a 20% chance? If she's safe, which I assume is 0%, is that 10% or still 0%?
>>
>>4365426

She definitely shows up at the love hotel. I don't know if there's a prerequisite for it, but I don't think any dialogue reflects that there should be.

I think you just have to keep fucking michelle.
>>
>666 MB
wew
>>
File: aerishentai.jpg (179KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
aerishentai.jpg
179KB, 1366x768px
aeris hentai
>>
So how many people named their new character Harambe?
>>
File: 1471658710761.jpg (310KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471658710761.jpg
310KB, 1024x768px
>>4365174
Thanks!

>>4365233
The girls go with the dev's tastes, we'll keep that in mind for next release though. You can join us on Skype if you'd like to contribute !

>>4365244
>>4365409
She walks around her classroom, the rooftop, the suburbs, the love hotel and the pool (lifeguard). You need to meet her 3x at each location to be able to see her every time in the menu.

>>4365426
30 cum inside after you get the bunny suit I think.

>>4365427
Save files are somewhere in the Appdata/Roaming/RenPy folder. I'll try to add a delete button next update.

>>4365428
Thanks! And yes, we'll add more scenes for each of the current girls eventually.

>>4365432
It's + 10% so in that case 20% instead of 10%.

>>4365455
Didn't even notice
>>
why unlook Alexis and Miyu?
>>
How do you unlock Alexis and the bunny suit for Michelle?
>>
>>4365371
>>4365363

This.

It's your game, but you sound more like a neurotic control freak than anything else.
>>
>>4365063
downloading now. can't wait to play through and see the additions.
>>
So when will the Quiz Master be available? Next cycle?
>>
>>4365134

Sorry to ask, but in a older thread (I think the second one, if I remember correctly) the swimsuit girl weren't a non-loli with blue hair?
What happened to her?
>>
Jesus christ, how many times do I need to fuck michelle before I can fuck alexis?
>>
>>4365365
Just because you extract files out of an xp3 does not mean it done correct. If an encryption was used to pack them while none was used to unpack them then the content you get, will be unreadable.
>>
>>4365807
hella
>>
>>4365837
I've came in her 306 times, 57 on her face, 1 anal, 31 pregs, how close am I? I've been at this for fucking hours
>>
is there a list of the girls who have scenes in the hospital? The only one I've found so far is Arcana. even then, half of the time I get cockblocked by the nurse or the other hospital lady.
>>
>>4365840
Needs more anal
>>
>>4365064
how2unlokc rabbit girl?
>>
>>4365843
Just had anal #2, could I just keep skipping weeks until she asks for it or do I need to keep fucking her every day
>>
added page for each character could use some help filling in their description
http://haramasesimulator.wikia.com/wiki/Haramase_Simulator_Wikia
>>
Heads up to anybody wondering, it took me anal with michelle 5 times before she started calling me master, after that you go to the pool to find alexis.

no idea on miyu
>>
>>4365851
The exact number for Miyu is in the other thread lad

It is a fucking lot
>>
>>4365860
Do you just need to fuck any of the girls a lot to get miyu?
>>
>>4365063
opdevanon, could there be an option to remove the flashing during H-scenes?
>>
Can you guys change that ominous track that plays when you go to see Ootori? It makes going to her rather unpleasant to do.
>>
nice game
keep up the good work
>>
found a bug in the shop. If you don't click to clear Mashiro's greeting before you buy stuff you will only be able to buy the first two items on the left
>>
>>4365860
What other thread? Reading through this one, I do feel like I'm missing about half the conversation.
>>
How do you get the extra scenes for Kira (anal, and her on top), Beatrice (Her nude on her back with white lingerie), Mashiro (where you eat her out/finger her ass), and standing anal for Arcana at the pool? found everything else but still can't figure those out. Also never got Arcana laying down on the roof.
>>
>>4365840
Are you talking to her as well? Talking is an important aspect in moving her forward.

>>4365881
The long and short of getting Miyu is that you'll get to her by playing the game. Just make babies until you get an event.
>>
For miyu's extra scenes, do you just do the same thing that you did with michelle? keep fucking her in the newest way until she offers something newer?
>>
>>4366014
Octomom her. That's the other trigger. Just save before fucking and reload until you get it.
>>
What's the trigger to get Michelle to put on a bunny suit or do anything beyond titjobs?
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-28+at+01.25.26).jpg (284KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-28+at+01.25.26).jpg
284KB, 1366x768px
first 120 weeks were just like my current life: work and study, work and study
after 120 weeks: FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>>
>>4366030
How did you unlock miryu? Rather how many times did you need to impregnate someone
>>
Is the link of the OP still valid or it's has been updated? Too many days wasted on /aco/ and I have this lovely game here...
>>
>>4366034
400 impregs total
you gotta fuckin grind, dude.
express-pregnancies option exists in this game for a reason [I didn't use it, though]
>>
I have find alexis. You must work as Liveguard.
how i can find Miyu?
>>
>>4366047
look >>4366043
the rest game does on its own
>>
>>4366023

You have to talk to her for her to mention the bunny suit. I think you need a certain amount of impregnations for the conversation to become available.

>>4366030

Get the 100k loan from the bank and save scum to win the lottery a bunch. Once you get around 4m, get all of the investments and the interest will carry you through most of the game.
>>
>>4366087
>>You have to talk to her for her to mention the bunny suit. I think you need a certain amount of impregnations for the conversation to become available.
Hmm. I've gotten her pregnant 15 times so far, but still no luck.
>>
>>4366063
thanks
>>
>>4366088
>he thinks 15 is a lot
>>
File: w04_02_1_013.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
w04_02_1_013.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>4365473
Why not?

>>4365598
Cum inside Michelle ~50 times for the bunny suit I think, for Alexis it's pretty tedious but once you've got Michelle to call you master work as a Lifeguard to meet her.

>>4365632
We've had people making half-assed patches for the game and then people complaining that it broke their game and we don't want that to happen again. If you want to join the dev team, we'd be happy to let you in tho.

>>4365634
Hope you enjoy it!

>>4365649
Exactly

>>4365655
You mean pic related? She's in charge of the arcade for now but we'll add her next release.

>>4365842
Misaki and Hinako too

>>4365850
>>4365948
Thanks!

>>4365912
We'll keep that in mind, thanks for the feedback

>>4365951
We'll look into it, thanks

>>4365989
They're not in the game yet
>>
what is the cheat code
>>
>>4366155
"The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight"
I wish this were a joke
>>
>>4366206
and how does one type it?
what does it do?
>>
How can I see a preg CG of one of my harem?
>>
why can't we knock up the arcade girl, yo?
>>
>>4366257

I don't know how to get CG's but occasionally Michelle will show up at the pool while pregnant, so that's something at least.
>>
>>4366126
>Cum inside Michelle ~50 times for the bunny suit I think, for Alexis it's pretty tedious but once you've got Michelle to call you master work as a Lifeguard to meet her.
I still don't have the bunny suit for Michelle. She seems to be stuck in the level beforehand. I've gotten her pregnant 10 times on a new save, and cum inside her around 100 times. Am I just supposed to spam talk until it pops up while she's pregnant or something?
>>
>>4366325
Impregnate Michelle 20/21 times then talk to her. She will ask you to buy the bunny suit for like 20k.
>>
Is there any effect from letting Arcana get you off then getting her preggers anyway afterward? Bonus scenes? Locking out scenes?
>>
>>4366385
I think she just let's you do it for free versus paying 20k
>>
>>4366126
>We've had people making half-assed patches for the game and then people complaining that it broke their game
diffing a repository to see what's been fucked up is trivial. it's literally one command. what version control system are you using?

>and we don't want that to happen again. If you want to join the dev team, we'd be happy to let you in tho.
you're asking us to join a skype chat. i'm reluctant enough about contributing to a codebase even on github or bitbucket. if you have an irc channel or a github/bitbucket/??? page, i'd be willing to pop in occasionally.
>>
File: doin it wrong.png (461KB, 674x666px) Image search: [Google]
doin it wrong.png
461KB, 674x666px
>>4366043
>400 impregs total

and here I was, blowing money on Stamina Drinks because the hint was a PowerThirst reference
>>
>>4366405
I'm not sure if we weren't clear, but the scripts will be released in a couple days when we stop supporting bugs and start working on the next release. I'm not sure why holding onto the source while we wait to iron out the bugs is such a big deal.

As for not wanting to use Skype, that's our primary means of keeping in contact. We did setup an IRC channel but its lack of a history was not acceptable.

As for source control we have a private repo. It's not public for fear of getting a C&D letter.

I'm also not sure how "one fucking command" will help us fix an install on some random anons computer. The problem with having the scripts open from the get go is players mess with the code and then submit bug reports we can't replicate. Keeping the code locked down prevents this from happening.
>>
How to activate lube scene with sword girl?
>>
might add some more to the wiki any suggestionson priority?
locations/store/items/char unlocks
>>
>>4366414
>As for not wanting to use Skype, that's our primary means of keeping in contact. We did setup an IRC channel but its lack of a history was not acceptable.
slack lets you keep persistent histories without the connotation of skype/video chatting.

>source control is private for fear of C&Ds
you're exposed to that anyway. if you really want to protect yourself, just make a git repo that doesn't track any of the copyrighted stuff (namely the images, right?) and direct people to some other place to download those assets. or give people a script or something to run to go download the assets you want.

hell, that way your codebase will be strictly code and you can confidently diff the whole repo without having to parse out binary files or something.

if someone tells you their version is breaking, ask them to run `git diff` or `git diff > problems.txt` and copy/paste the output or upload the file that gets made. that should make it possible to replicate (if you want) or rule out changes on their end. anything that's been changed anywhere in the tracked files will show up.

i realize this sounds complicated but keeping track of changes and making the bug replication process simpler is worth it.
>>
>>4366454
and if you don't want slack for pricing, there's an open source version that's a little shittier but also free (mattermost or something)
>>
>>4366330
I've impregged her 35 times now with no result...
>>
>>4366469
don't for get you tit fuck her
you need to sex her with the newest unlock choice
>>
File: AREYOUREADY.jpg (333KB, 1401x1038px) Image search: [Google]
AREYOUREADY.jpg
333KB, 1401x1038px
My fucking sides
>>
added source and unlocks to the wiki for character
did a few shitty personality but will need to be redone if anyone wants to
>>
>>4366572
forgot to link

http://haramasesimulator.wikia.com/wiki/Haramase_Simulator_Wikia
>>
>>4366565
>le memelord
I just can´t fap to this desu.
>>
File: 132693838382.jpg (654KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
132693838382.jpg
654KB, 1200x900px
>>4366414
Are you planning to implement a pregnancy shot like this? this is really important to me for some reason.
>>
>>4366587
What is wrong with that guys sperm?
>>
>>4366600
Not sure, to be quite honest it was the first image that depicted what i wanted to show that i found.... so there's that.
>>
File: z04r001.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
z04r001.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>4366257
If you mean pic related, that isn't in the game properly, we just used to illustrate the 'My Harem' button. But now that I think about it, there IS one possible scenario where we could use that scene... This might be interesting...

>>4365888
You can disable all transition in the Options menu. This will get rid of the flashing (along with pretty much every other fade and dissolve effect in the game). Less then ideal, I know, but at least it works.

Well see about adding a proper epilepsy friendly option later on. Last thing we want is people having seizures while playing the game. Imagine being found passed out in your room, dick in hand and some lewds on your screen. That'd be embarrassing kek.

>>4366587
We plan on replacing the current 'pregnancy test' animation with something similar soon enough. (we'll add in an option to change it back for those who prefer it.)

>>4366576
Some nice work there anon! I really appreciate it.

>>4366413
>400 impregs total

Bear in mind, Miyu is a late-game character. Once we fill up the roster completely, reaching her will be considerably less grindy, since you'll be busy impregnating the rest of the girls and will naturally reach the 400 mark.
>>
>>4366619
I love you so much.
>>
>>4366619
think all add locations and spoiler the unlocks next
but i am a shitty writer if someone can would like someone to do the personality's would appreciate
>>
>>4366619
was having a seizure about this>>4366587
btw.
>>
Perv back
added pages for explore able locations
with possible encounters/events
not going to add question/answer to arcade to much effort
let me know if i mess an encounter/event
>>
>>4366572
>>4366576
>>4366678
>>
>>4366534

I've fucked her and her tits (both scenes) relentlessly, still nothing. Why ;_;
>>
File: umm.png (6KB, 237x117px) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
6KB, 237x117px
umm, is jesus okay with this?
>>
File: 666.png (666KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
666.png
666KB, 666x666px
>>4366724
It's fine anon. Do it!
>>
How do you get Michelle to call you master? My stats for her are pretty high

185 ejaculations, 26 facials and 43 impregnations and she still won't 'trigger'.

What do
>>
>>4366750
did you talk to her every visit multiple times?
>>
>>4366753
Not every time, no. Is that a prerequisite?
>>
>>4366754
yes, absolutely. talking to the characters is a very important thing to progress the girls story.
>>
>>4366756
Well it seems to work to get the maid suit, but still not getting Master :/
>>
>>4366754

You need to fuck her in the ass a bunch
>>
>>4366310

pls
>>
File: Capture.jpg (30KB, 564x238px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
30KB, 564x238px
yo devs
When you see michelle at the pool for the first time she says this when the pc character says they cant use the card at work. derp
>>
How do you unlock the dream sequence?
>>
>>4366940
dont fuck anyone for like 6 is days
you can work but dont fuck anyone for a while
>>
>>4366942
Thanks!, that seemed to have worked.
>>
>>4366750
fuck her in the bunny suit a bunch and dump stamina cumming inside. Eventually she'll offer anal then you have to do that five times. Just keep visiting her every week, besides her titfuck when she takes the lead restores stamina so you should be stopping by. It'll take a bunch of pregnancy cycles to go through every thing.
>>
With how peer status oriented women are socially (lol irl amirite?) I am surprised there aren't any scenes where the haremettes try dragging you around to brag. I mean, considering the opening's 20k:1 woman to man ratio, I feel fairly sure that having a dude banging you more than two or three times would be bragging rights.
>>
>>4366579
It hurts so bad too, she'd easily be my absolute favorite if she weren't so damn cringey.
>>
>>4366565
Dropped. THIS IS TRASH!
>>
So I've managed to re-replicate the skipping overtime, but I'm not telling how because I feel like the credit rate is just WAY too damn low. If you add some sort of cheat mode where overtime is set to like x10 or x100 credits of what it currently is, I might reconsider.
>>
>>4367198
You don't really need a cheat for money.

Just spend a little time grinding up work skill by exploring to the library every day and you'll quickly be able to earn money as a stock trader. That will out-earn every other job, pound for pound. Be diligent about depositing into the bank before bed, studying at the library, buying stocks, and upgrading your energy.

You'll start earning enough interest every week to not need to work at all.
>>
>>4367052
At least she's super cute. I'd love at least a normal scene with her after fucking her enough times or something.
>>
>>4366740
Underrated post
>>
>>4367224
>Being this serious in a hentai game
Wtf really? REALLY NIGGA? Your a faggot. MODS!
>>
>>4366565
I legit woke up my roommate by laughing last night when I got that.

Anybody happen to know the song?

I need that in my life.
>>
>>4367351
>He doesn't know the power of NOMA's Brain Power
But hey, here you go anon.
>>
>>4367351
NOMA - Brain Power
>>
Oh, right. My original reason for coming back to the thread in the first place. Can you add a toggle for the animated sprites? I'm not much of a fan. Much like the pregnant sprites, you should have a choice.
>>
>>4367445
What do you mean by animated sprites?
>>
Was testing out the pregnancy cycle of 128 weeks, big mistake. Is there a way to end on-going pregnancies?
>>
>>4366126

> You mean pic related? She's in charge of the
> arcade for now but we'll add her next release.

Honestly I'm not fully sure.
It was posted another pic of her (full figure, swimsuit), and I remember her hair's color was a little darker... but probably she's the one I meant.
As I said, it was an earlier thread, so there's a chance you decided to change some details of her, maybe a lot of them.

But 'til there's a girl with blue hair and a swimsuit, you'll satisfy two of my fetishes, so it's still ok.

You're doing a great work, thanks
>>
Does kiriya ever let you fuck her even while she's already pregnant or am I wasting my time trying atm?
>>
>>4367459
The new uncensored Michelle stuff is animated. I'm not a big fan. The uncensor is fine, but the movement is just not my thing.
>>
HYPE

[spoiler]I appreciate all your hard work. Please don't give up.[/spoiler]
>>
>>4367518
I think I ended up hitting over 75 impregnations. You're wasting your time this cycle.
[spoiler]That's not to say knocking her up isn't fun though[/spoiler]
>>
>>4367198
>Take 100k loan
>Play lotto

I did this last night, did a few 1000 tickets then randomly bought one 10K ticket and won 500K. Payed off the loan and invested, now im set for good.
>>
>>4367477
I read something about a debug/cheat menu, which was supposedly released along side the 1.3 version? I'm not really seeing It though.
>>
Regarding voice actresses, I'm not sure if you'd have any luck, but I figure you could try in a thread like >>>/soc/24232427 or something.
>>
>>4367593
also when you fuck michelle you somehow produce a literal bucket of cum

its pretty painfully obvious that each character was made by a different guy, you have 4 or so having the same placeholder lines, and only two with any progression whatsoever
>>
>>4367749
it almost this is a 0.1.4 alpha had they are still adding characters and backstorys to the girls
>>
>>4367754
yeah yeah

still beyond inconsistent, but at least we have a decent character
>>
>>4367757
while they might not be done Michelle Arcana and Miyu have some sort of progression
>>
>>4367762
I am aware
>>
weebs everywhere
>>
>>4367766
You know you are on a mongolian drawn lewd/porn board do you?
>>
>>4365097
Oh fucking hell, please someone tell me this chick from Hokaugo 3 can be impregnated by my common seed in-game.

I'm a filth EOP, and even though I cannot understand shit she is best girl of that damn game.
>>
Is this the new version with Arcana new scenes?
>>
>>4367854
>she is best girl of that damn game.
Agreed. She was the only standout, and relatively unique, character in that game. The others were just a bit too pedestrian.
>>
I have ejaculated inside Michelle over 250 times and gotten her pregnant over 20, still haven't unlocked anything but titty fuck.
>>
So any Dark Elf in this game?
>>
What tools are being used to create this game?
>>
File: 1448683182488.png (297KB, 967x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1448683182488.png
297KB, 967x1364px
>>4367445
It's okay, Snake apparently does not care for Hybrid animation either.
>>
>>4367918
Same here, but I have a theory.
I DID convert my save from v013- I have a nagging suspicion that some values got monged up somehow.

Full disclosure I know dick all of Pen-ry or w/e the programmin language is.
>>
>>4367918
So keep doing that, but talk to her like 3 times afterwards to. Eventually she'll ask to buy a costume. From there you get her pregnant and fuck her in the costume.
>>
>can't cheat anymore
fuck you, I'm not grinding for porn
>>
>>4368054
The only girl the save updater modifies is Arcana. It can't affect any other girls.
>>
>>4367922

ye
>>
>>4368262
Pic.

And no Arcana its a Shinigami.
>>
File: haramase2124.png (2MB, 1860x862px) Image search: [Google]
haramase2124.png
2MB, 1860x862px
>>4366023
>>4366088
>>4365598
If any of you anons are still stuck, I just got michelle to buy the suit and put it on.

When her stats were
>50 ejaculated inside
>10 on face
>8 impregnation
>Currently pregnant
She asked me in the talk section about the bunny suit, to which you respond by paying the credits. You just have to spam talk dialogue until she brings it up.

She wouldn't put it on until after she gave birth.

After she gave birth, I visited her and nothing came up. I left to go get more stamina drinks, to grind more ejaculations, and when I came back same day she mentioned the suit, so I think you just need to spam visit -> leave -> visit, until the first thing she brings up is the suit.
>>
File: 30160.jpg (349KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
30160.jpg
349KB, 1280x720px
Liking the game so far. If you guys are still taking girl suggestions, the sisters from Dekakute Ecchi Na Ore No Ane (esp. the brunette) are some of my favorites.
>>
Okay, so what's the deal with Arcana?
I want to impregnate the shit out of her and get her story progressed but she hates being pregnant.

Am I supposed to just ignore her protests or is there something I can do to remove that aversion?
>>
>>4368365
Dude, we're talking about the continuation of human kind here.

Fuck her personal aversion to being pregnant. Go hunt her down every time and knock her up despite her selfish protests.
>>
File: WIP.png (180KB, 454x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
180KB, 454x720px
>>4367052
>>4366579
Our plan for Kiriya is to develop her from a cringe-y memelord into a cool gamer girlfriend. She'll retain most of her edge, while becoming more comfortable around the MC. We will probably have toned down with the memes by then (still, writing her dialogue was kinda fun, can't believe I forgot 'shoot your goo my dude!').
>>
>>4368439

That D.Va costume looks cute as fuck. Willing to impregnate while she wears it.
>>
>>4368439
Will we get a % complete for each girl in the final game? Not sure who I am wasting time on for nothing
>>
Where are the sister options? If I can't get a pretend sister pregnant, then what's the point of even playing?
>>
>>4365065
Have you considered asking the grills who do VA for StudioFow?
>>
File: 0880_0884.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0880_0884.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>4368469
>VA for StudioFow

They'd probably be above our budget of literally 0 dollars. That said, looking at /soc/ as this anon suggested >>4367705 might be a good idea.
>>
So, I'm confused as to why pregnant girls show their fertility going up/down while they're still pregnant.

Also, I'm not entirely sure why, but it's evidently possible to impregnate girls on their "safe" week, even if they just had a baby.
Managed to knock up Mashiro right after she got out of the hospital, on her safe week, on the first shot. Some looooooooong odds there.
>>
>>4368471

Have a look for users over on the /r/gonewildaudio subreddit or something like that
>>
>>4368472
I have never even once failed to knock up Arcana, but that's probably her thing.
Kiriya I've knocked up on the first try on safe days twice, there was a string of five or six cycles where I knocked up the doctor on my first try, even on safe days, etc. etc.
If you're lucky enough, you can get anyone pregnant anytime.
Especially if you max fertility and drink pregnancy juice.
>>
>>4368085
u can type a code senpai
>>
File: pout.png (253KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pout.png
253KB, 1024x768px
>>4368472
>So, I'm confused as to why pregnant girls show their fertility going up/down while they're still pregnant.

That was a bit of an oversight on my part. Surely there's no point in displaying information that is currently irrelevant. I'll put fixing that on our 'to do' list.

Being able to impregnate a girl even on a safe day was intended. I find the prospect of having such a strong seed that you can knock up a girl even when seh's safe to be kinda hot. Ideally, doing so should only become reasonably likely after the player fully upgrades his fertility, so we'll probably balance that at some point. And yeah, this anon gets it: >>4368487

>>4368455
That's certainly something we should add. I'll look into it.

>>4368464
imouto coming "soon" (pic related)

>>4368487
Arcana's thing is that she hates being pregnant but is extremely fertile. It's meant to be somewhat ironic.
>>
>>4368487
>>4368504
I guess I can see that, except that it gets kinda annoying when you get stuck in a loop of knocking Michelle up on the first or second try every time even if she just got out of the hospital.

Especially since she's kind of a wall to getting Alexis, which since you can't bang anyone while they're pregnant, takes for-fucking-ever if she's constantly getting pregnant almost immediately.

I mean, on my current save I've only creamed her 16 times, 10 of which were pregnancies. Kinda making it take forever to get anywhere. In fact, the only girl who has a insemination/pregnancy ratio close to Michelle that I've got on that file is Arcana, who is 8/5, which is basically the same. Even Mashiro and Misaki, who are supposed to be the extra-fertile ones, take more work to knock up than Michelle does.

I understand the logic of potentially being able to get them pregnant even when it's supposed to be a "safe" time, but you might look at having the week immediately after they get out of the hospital actually BE a safe week, so that one can make some progress towards unlocking things, even if they did already get the upgrades. And keeping the listed safe week as being potentially unsafe, like it is now.

Also, now that I think about it, you might also look at having your monthly bills scale with your work skill; my current skill is like 12k, and I make about $68k a week doing stock trading, but I only pay out like 6-800 on bills, when they come due. So 121 weeks into the game I have $5M in the bank, casually strolling around town with $1M in my wallet, and there's nothing to spend money on because the girls are all constantly knocked up.

Probably should really tweak the Stock Trader job some, because even with real low work skill it usually pays out more than any other job. I think when I was like 2k work skill I was paying out more per work hour than being a Companies Owner, at 1/5 the skill requirement.
>>
File: Vag2.jpg (432KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Vag2.jpg
432KB, 1024x768px
>>4368509
Those are some valid concerns there anon, thanks for the feedback.

The current chance of impregnating a girl on a safe day is around 5% sans upgrades. In hindsight, that's still way too easy. It should be 1%, if not lower. We could also add a cooldown time, so that girls can't be impregnated for at least a couple of weeks after giving birth. I feel like these changes should fix most of the gameplay flow issues you're having, while also making it the game a bit more challenging.

About the bill scaling mechanic: our idea is to eventually allow the player to impregnate his house, which would enable more 'at home' interactions as well as be a requirement to trigger certain h-scenes. This would considerably increase your bills, so it'd something for the player to carefully consider.

This feature will still probably take a while to be implemented though, so for now, I think we'll just make so that every X weeks, the value of the bills increase by a set amount (eventually reaching a cap). I played brothel building game which had a similar mechanic, and I thought it worked nicely.

Tying it to the work skill makes sense mechanically, but at the same time, it kinda feels counter-intuitive. We want to reward smart players by letting their income 'overtake' the rate at which bills increase.
>>
>>4368536
One way to improve your RNG is to make it less random. Implement the gambler's fallacy and the RNG will feel more fair.
>>
File: h quotes 7.png (96KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
h quotes 7.png
96KB, 404x270px
>>4368536
>Impregnate your house
Would it work anything like this?
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1024x794px
>>4368536
>>4368541
>allow the player to impregnate his house

oh shit, I meant upgrade, UPGRADE.
>>
>>4368536
>The current chance of impregnating a girl on a safe day is around 5% sans upgrades

Makes sense then why it's happening that way; with the two upgrades that 5% becomes 15%, which is definitely way too high.

> eventually allow the player to impregnate his house

Kek. You were saying something before about having strong seed?

> so for now, I think we'll just make so that every X weeks, the value of the bills increase by a set amount (eventually reaching a cap).

I'm okay with that too, actually. Anything really, that sort of improves the long game. While I think this was discussed before in a previous thread, I don't rightly recall, but I'd even be okay with having the player having to make some kind of support payments; I mean, after you've had these women pump out 400 or so of your kids, who's paying for all that? The government? How are they supposed to collect taxes, with all the women around Dudely in a near-constant state of pregnancy.
Or even have the cost of doing each of the girls go up over time; not so much that it would outstrip the player's ability to make money, though. I dunno. Just as like a sign that yup, this one's a breeder, she's already popped out 50 kids or so. Since this is anime land and she can just keep having kids indefinitely.

Seems a little odd that you can have some of these girls squeeze out 50, 100 kids if you wanted, but it still only costs you $500.
>>
>>4365063
Just played the game for 2 hours. I'm looking forward to seeing what this game looks like down the road.

If I had to complain about anything, it'd be the breast size like this guy stated. >>4365233
Otherwise, keep it up!
>>
>>4368543
>womb = room
GENIUS
>>
>>4368543
You have to do it now. Make a room Imouto (or MILF?) and give her a deep understanding of the MC's fantasies due to seeing every bit of the porn he uses.
>>
>>4365468

idk if it's just me, but i'm getting awful RNG for seeing Arcana at the pool, not even once so far, though I've knocked her up a bunch of times at pretty much all those other locations.
>>
>>4368689
you can fuck her in the hospital when shes pregnant
>>
>>4368536
Making a VN style fapgame "challenging" seems like a terrible idea.
>>
Found a bug where if on the Heram screen where you select a girl if you are mousing over a girl to see her picture and stats but then right click to bring up save menu the girl and stats will stay stuck on the screen if you leave the heram screen. This is fixed by going back to heram screen and sousing over a different girl then exiting the screen.
>>
>>4368365
>not getting harder from her protests
fag
>>
>>4368689
Arcana is on a 5 week cycle. Her location changes each week. The order is fixed, so it can be predicted if you pay attention. Once you've met her at a location 3 times you'll "know" where she is and just be able to click her on the girls list on that week rather than exploring/working. Also, until you have met her at the pool 3 times her encounter rate there is doubled to make unlocking her easier. It's just a matter of being there on the correct week.
>>
>>4368917
He isn't the only one who prefers vanilla.
That said, normally I only ever use Arcana as a quick source of stamina whenever I can find her in the classroom.
Also, on a semi-related note, Arcana doesn't seen very opposed to sex at all. Her description says she hates being pregnant, but the only time she really gets pissed off is when you do it outside.
She seems more like a closet super pervert.
It's like they were going for >>4355159 but then she got mindbroken in five seconds and started leglocking. Except for the outside scene.
She doesn't even start out opposed at the love hotel, it's like she knows exactly what she's there to do and loving every second of it.
It's either a testament to how weak Arcana is or how strong MC's dick is.
Probably the dick.
>>
>>4368917
Fuck off rape faggot.
>>
>>4365063
>open ended
There will be actual endings?

Btw Arcana seems about family, so there will be an ending to get serious with girls?
>>
>>4368976
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>4368978
It's not rape, it's forced procreation.
>>
>>4368986
that you pay for.
>>
>>4368986
> it's forced procreation
>forced
We call that rape
>>
>>4369012
No no no, it's just a bit of nonconsensual babymaking. What part of it don't you understand?
>>
>>4369015
>Defending rape
Sure buddy
>>
>>4366724
You're downloading a porn game, pretty sure this in itself is a sin.
>>
>>4367922
Anyone?

>>4369027
No as long as you dont fap to it or use it to prep yourself before having sex for the sake of procreation.
>>
>>4369016
There is literally nothing wrong with rape.
>>
where do I punch in the cheat code?
also what is the cheat code?
>>
>>4369048

I believe Arcana is one, and that she's even considered one in the original work that she was borrowed from.
>>
>>4369071
No she is a Shinigami. She is friends with a Demon girl named Lydia.

Even in the original work she has an aversion to get pregnant with MC child and she is the only one to get pregnant.
>>
>>4369055
You keep telling yourself that. Please try it in real life and see what happens. No means no rapist.
>>
>>4369016
Actually this is more like forced prostitution.
>>
>>4367922
>>4369048
I have a nice dark elf cg set I want to add to the game as a cosplayer. I'm busy with some hefty mechanics additions at the moment though, and probably won't be adding her for some time.
>>
so what's the progression on Miyu? I've gotten to the point where she'll tit fuck me, but she still won't let me fuck her after successfully getting her pregnant.

to say nothing of how tedious it can be to grind for money for her using the lottery or slower means..
>>
>>4369349
>He does not have a few millions in his savings account and impregnate girls off the interest alone.
>>
>>4369358

I think I've tried having a few mil in there, but idk, I don't think all the investments and interest is enough to repeatedly impreg just Miyu? even when only waiting for her most fertile days.
>>
>>4369349

welp, I did get the whole event after impregnating Miyu with octuplets

but damn did they have to take 1 mil out of me after that kinda heartwarming event. And put me into debt ffs

and no changes to impregnating price
>>
>>4369361
that feel when you have pregnancy set to 2 days and can fuck miyu and everyone else off interest
>>
>>4369453
>fuckboi

Goddamn, you do that too?
>>
>>4369465
doesn't everyone?
>>
Can you fug the arcade chick?
>>
>>4369520
try reading the thread
>>
>>4369542
Try fucking off how about that sir?
>>
>>4369329
>cosplayer
Had rather the real deal. We already have Arcana so no reason why we shouldnt get a real one.
>>
>>4369065
I'd also like to know this.
>>
>>4369634
There is no cheat code.
Devs just want you to stop using it for porn and use it for its artistic value.
>>
>>4369433
Well we consider Miyu to be (one of) the end game characters. The price seem really high considering the current implemented girls in the game but this will get more comparative when more (expensive) girls are added. Writing and implementing girls only take a lot of time, not considering the search for a girl in the first place who also has a good usable set of CG's and sprites available.

>>4369465 >>4369471
>fuckboi
Hmm this could be worth a in-game trophy or something else.

>>4369520
Like this anon says >>4369542, try reading the thread. It's been answered here >>4366126.

>>4369639
Stop lying, there is a cheat code implemented.

>>4366155 >>4366228 >>4369065 >>4369634
You can punch in the cheat code everywhere in the game as long as you started a fresh save or loaded one, as described here >>4365363.

>spoiler: it has to do or is something/someone related to the game's (ridiculous) plot.
>p.s. it does reset your work skill to 450 if it was higher, to keep it a bit balanced with stock trader etc.
>>
Why did you choose the most boring looking girl from https://vndb.org/v13943/chars#chars?

Mio or Yurine would had been better.
>>
File: 2DJGAME0030.jpg (73KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
2DJGAME0030.jpg
73KB, 1024x600px
>>4369673
>most boring looking girl

listen here fucko

In all seriousness, it's hard to decide on which character to add. In most cases they are all great, and if we could have it our way, we'd certainly add them all.
>>
>>4369673
Because we maybe have plans to add them later...
Hayasaki (Noemi) was our first choice as she was a good candidate for a lovely dovely next door neighbor girl(friend).
>>
File: 8995.jpg (23KB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
8995.jpg
23KB, 256x300px
>>4369673
Michelles game alone has enough good characters for a good part of this game.

Here my personal favorite.
>>
File: x09.jpg (180KB, 1280x614px) Image search: [Google]
x09.jpg
180KB, 1280x614px
>>4369695
This whole game is a freaking goldmine of semen demons.

good taste btw, she a qt
>>
>>4369681
>>4369685
Okay i can get that but where the fuck is the Nun heroine?
>>
Can anyone post a save just after Michelle starts calling you master?
>>
Once she unlocked the bunny suit how do I keep unlocking things?
>>
File: Haramase.png.jpg (438KB, 1225x466px) Image search: [Google]
Haramase.png.jpg
438KB, 1225x466px
I see you people talking about a pool, where the fuck is it ?
>>
>>4369795
it not a location it a random encounter while working the lifeguard job
>>
>>4369809
Thanks for the answer. Another question, how do I get Michelle to give me a titty fuck ? I came inside her almost 10 and got her pregnant 20 times.
>>
>>4369814
just keep spam cumming inside of her and fucking her every way you can it ill come eventually
>>
>>4369700
need more MIKOS!!!
>>
Kinda surprised there isn't a option to "impregnate" a possibly daughter of yours or some shits like that
>>
>>4365063
>https://vndb.org/v18353
how do i cheat on the quiz? last time the quiz files were in a .py file. now they seem to be inside a rypc file inside a rpa file.

are you telling me i have to download fucking renpy?
>>
>>4370441
rpyc i mean
i could find rpyb decompiler but no c :( pls tel me how
>>
>>4365249

I'm sorry that you're homosexual. Perhaps someone will come up with a male impregnation game that you can enjoy, but until then I will enjoy this game with the women with tig ol' bitties.
>>
any chance to get the cheat code spoonfed to me?
>>
>>4370568
>male impregnation
W-we actually had a "girl" on our list which turned out to be a "guy" after better inspection of the CG and tags.
https://exhentai.org/g/916132/a50fe45825/
>such hips should be forbidden in trap hentai

>>4370598
This >>4369652, read the thread or join the skype group >>4365064
>spoiler: it has to do or is something/someone related to the game's (ridiculous) plot.
>>
>>4370612
that's a clue, I'm dumb and want the word. I'ma check out the skype group I guess.
>>
File: screenshot0012.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0012.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
Enabling my autism is a nice touch. I'll keep an eye on that one for sure.
>>
I've typed in the cheat code and nothing happens, except a screenshot
>>
>see thread in the catalog
>misreads it everytime as Harambe Simulator
I don't deserve to enjoy this game.
>>
>>4366619
bottom girl second from right is so cute
>>
>>4366619
please add all of these girls to the game...
>>
>>4365063
>666MB

Thank you, based Satan.
>>
File: ev_a_x03r181L.png (3MB, 2304x768px) Image search: [Google]
ev_a_x03r181L.png
3MB, 2304x768px
>>4370783
dicks out anyway

>>4370660
The 'nigga-kun's during the Hayasaki chat always get me. Glad you're enjoying yourself anon. Seems that no one has triggered our name easter egg yet though. Once you think about it, it's quite obvious.

>>4370598
>>4370960
>>4371043
>please add all of these girls to the game
While I can't promise that, we ARE working on a little something that I'm sure you enjoy. (pic related)

>>4370330
Give it time anon.
>>
>>4371071
oh for fuck sake that cheat code
>>
>you download the game and play it
>you met Hinako for the first time
>she asks you if there are any allergies in your family
>MC answers "Nein" (no in German)
>tfw I am German
>>
Also, the developers are faggots.
>1024 Gigabytes is equal to what?
You either mean 1000 Gigabytes or 1024 Gibibytes, which would equal to either 1 Terabyte or 1 Tebibyte. 1024 Gigabytes are just 1024 Gigabytes.
>C programmer reporting out
>>
>>4368447
This
>>
>>4371071
Wait, so you really plan to make a way to impregnate a possibly daughter of you and one of the girls ? Oh god, can't wait !
>>
>>4371481
For that they would need a non.human girl for that and Arcana is the only one so far so probably they need someone whos race makes it so (Maybe a Goddess).
>>
How do you get Michelle to do anal
>>
>>4369465
I have a pattern for names in H games. It used to be Honk or Slab but now I prefer Girth

But for the previous update I was reading a bunch of 40K stuff so I went with Rawbutt Girlyman.
>>
>>4365063
I know this is probaly a strange request to ask, but would it be possible for there to be a futanari girl in the game or a futanari option for one of them? It probably won't happen but i'm just asking.
>>
>>4371631
God I'd love to impregnate a goddess and our semi-goddess *-*
>>
>>4368365

I'd also like to know how arcana's story is supposed to progress. Is there an end game similar to Michelle?
>>
>>4371655
I'm in the same boat, I've got some insane stats with her and still won't stick it in her pooper.

601 Ejaculations, 75 titjobs, 49 pregnancies

And tons of it in the bunny maid outfit. I did get a little thing where he ate her ass for a little, but then just fucked her like normal and still just fucks her like normal.
>>
>>4371655
>>4372226
Do you guys even talk to her regularly...
>>
>>4372229
TONS

like every time I go actually.
>>
>>4372226
>>4372230
First: Turn off 2 week pregnancy cycle if you have it on.

You should have had a moment where you gave her a rimjob when having sex in the maid outfit.

Normally you 'd return to her the day after you get her pregnant.(2 week cycle cucks this.) This will trigger anal, repeat 5 times this cycle 5 times (preg, anal, brirth) and she should call you master.

(I might be mistaken so if anyone can verify this)
>>
>>4372226
>>4372230

In my case, I updated an old save and never managed to make Michelle to give me titjobs/anal, I had to start a new save and then it worked perfectly fine.
>>
>>4372249
>>4372265
It was definitely the 2 week cycle, makes a ton of sense now
>>
So, whenever I want to visit a girl that is due soon and want to fuck her in the hospital, those retards Misaki/Hinako show up and give me bullcrap about how I am unable to visit the girl today.

BUT: I once - only once - got Arcana knocked up, and I cannot reproduce my steps, but I was able to bypass said retards and fuck her in her last week of pregnancy. But only this one time - as I said, I cannot reproduce it even with Arcana, so I am assuming this is not a stat thing (cum inside/impregnations).

Can someone shed a bit of light into this?
>>
>>4372377
I got Misaki and Hinako pregnant at the same time as Arcana, I think that's how you get it.
>>
>>4372379
Tried that now too, but with Kira - that is, both Misaki, Hinako and Kira are all in their last week. And still, when I want to visit Kira, Misaki shows up, and when I want to visit Misaki, Hinako shows up.

Is this exclusive to Arcana, or does it work with any other girl?
>>
>>4372384
>>4372379
Pretty sure it works only on Arcana. Haven't seen any other scene like this when I checked on the files.
>>
>>4372377
>>4372379
>>4372384
Arcana is the only one you can fuck in the hospital.

I wish her game was translated, she is hot as fuck.
>>
>>4372384
>Is this exclusive to Arcana, or does it work with any other girl?
For me, I got that similar thing when Kira and Beatrice were pregnant at the same time. Beatrice accused me of coming over to fuck her pregnant sister, and so I fucked Beatrice while she was pregnant instead. I only ever got that once too, and I didn't even know it could happen with other girls. I keep getting blocked like you when I visit the hospital and making Misaki and Hinako pregnant at the same does nothing.
>>
>>4372412
just visit Kira and "impregnate her". Her sister will show up and you can choose one of three options
>>
>>4372405
you can fuck Alexis in the hospital
>>
anything in particular you guys want added to the wiki?
>>
Why, oh why, did you let us name our character? I fucked up. I fucked up real bad.
>>
>>4365063

Can we have a route for the quiz girl? She's cute as fuck.

I also had a bug show up where Ootome (Purple haired teacher lady?) showed up ahead of time at the school at about 15 weeks. I could choose to visit her at the school location select. Don't know what I did, but I was visiting it every day and did a lot of exploring.

Loving the game by the way, you guys are awesome!
>>
>>4372720
>Can we have a route for the quiz girl? She's cute as fuck.

As far as I can tell, that girl is not supposed to be fuckable. I couldn't find any sex scene assets linked to that character.
>>
>>4372790
Which is a real shame, because the game she's from is legit hot as fuck.
>>
>>4365063
Is the link broken? I'm trying to download and I'm getting nothing.
>>
>>4372685
What did you do?
>>
>>4372820
Link works for me. Make your that your browser (or whatever you are accessing sites with) does not mangle URIs, and that you have JavaScript (not Java) activated.
>>
>>4372720
>>4372790
>>4372809
Be patient, next release is coming soonâ„¢
>>
>>4372856
In fact, if you had the assets, you could include them yourselfs. I guess the engine they use is retarded because they ship nearly everything as RPA archives and pre-compiled python scripts, but after you have decompiled them, you can start hacking.
>>
>>4372820
I don't think the link is broken, but I can't get anything to download. Running Firefox with the Mega extension. Not sure what the issue is.
>>
>>4372916
What happens when you disable the extension?
>>
>>4372916
yeah same thing happening here
>>
>>4372661
is there a thing you have to do to see the girls in the hospital?
>>
>>4373034
>CTRL + F
>"hospital"

Faggot.
>>
How do you unlock Mashiro second scene? and Kira? o.0
>>
>>4373074
Their are some assets in game that have not been given an part in the current biuld of the game
>>
things gonna get interesting
>>
>>4372916
I think its mega's website. I was stuck on the loading animation for an hour and I even launched it in a virtual machine and it was still loading. I threw it on another tab and let it sit there and it loaded after ~30 minutes.
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-06+at+07.11.42).jpg (294KB, 1037x804px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-06+at+07.11.42).jpg
294KB, 1037x804px
So the to get Hayasaki you have to go through 2 weeks however I have Kira the 5 week girl but didn't get Hayasaki yet.
>>
File: 3c3.jpg (5KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
3c3.jpg
5KB, 125x120px
>>4372822
My PC is named Fucknut Astroturf
"Oh Fucknut-kun! Fuck me harder Fucknut-kun!"
>mffw
>>
Kill me. I just spent 3 hours grinding away, wondering when all these characters unlock people keep talking about in this thread. Turns out I was running the 1.3 version on accident.
>>
I'd like to have some more convenience features. For example, the items that provide you with extra stamina and extra fertility - I'd like to have the option to deactivate them after I bought them, because I noticed that girls can get pregnant even if it's supposed to be a safe day.

Also, only having two upgrades is not much when you have, like, 2 million credits on the bank. I'd rather have 10 upgrades for stamina and fertility, and increase the efficiency of the fertilizer to 10%. In combination with the option to disable all upgrades, one can have a character that, if wanted, can have 300 stamina points or only 100, and can have either 100% additional fertilization chance or 0% percent.

Also, I'd be adding an item that reduces the fertilization chance, also by 10% per upgrade. That way one can fuck a girl all day long even if she has 100% fertility on that week (from the top of my head that's only the case on Arcane, who has an enormous chance of getting pregnant).

All these options should be unlocked only if the player had enough money, but it would give the player the ability to remove RNG from the equation and play around with the game more.
>>
>>4372720
I got the same early Ootome/Arcana bug. I Lotto savescummed my way into easy money, and visited the classrooms ~5 times in a row as well. I'm also on a 9 month pregnancy cycle.
>>
>>4373200
If your stamina is to low she won't show up.
>>
So this game is awesome, the guys that wrote Michelle and Miyu, jesus Christ, my refractory period is not long enough for this god-tier content, good fucking job.

Some feedback and bug reports:

- Editing the .rpy files with notepad was easy and awesome, I added a ton of custom dialogue and a couple extra scenes that I personally enjoyed including the removal of that cuckpreg crap. Would be nice to somehow avoid that by default, could also make the lv2 preg stats more personal rather than generic if she's then only preg with your kids.

- I realise you don't like people editing the rpy files but decrypting the archive then rpyc files is a pain, ends up pretty messy and eats all those useful quoted out stuff. Would appreciate if you let us mess around with that stuff like in 1.3 and just tell the retards mentioning bugs they introduced to stop being retarded.

- Costs for Alexis and especially Miyu are absolutely insane, there's no way they're even feasible to make progression on without cheats as you earn so little compared to each fuck.

- Think we could get either 3 week pregs or removal of 1 week no-see limitation with 2 week preg (which would break a lot of shit I think though, and I think you can still explore and find Arcana regardless atm)? Since preg sprites and content generally don't activate on the same day as impreg & last day is locked out, 2 day currently isn't too great apart from the speed of grinding out some of the breakpoints.

- Different dialogue for stats on high number of fucks and impreg, holy fuck, yes, those are awesome keep those up you brilliant bastards.

Bugs:

- Some of Michelle's and possibly other girl's stat dialogues and such are presumably incorrectly being hidden because their conditionals are "pregwait = 0" rather than "<= 0" such as her fertility level dialogue, only appearing on the day after she's birthed instead of any days after.

- Arcana should report her preg time in pregduration, not 7.

(1/2)
>>
(2/2)

- Miyu's gameovers continue into the previous sex scene you were in, and are escapable into the normal game, which also skips Miyu to lvl3 without being mad if you choose to run away with her.

- I was trying to get Miyu preg with more than a dozen after hitting lvl 3 then after a couple save scum pregs, she got preg with exactly... 750. Which totally seemed to break the [miyulitter] call into just being quoted like that. I'm not sure on the algorithm used but that don't seem right. My character's fertility chance was boosted to 210% at the time though, so if that caused it, apologies.
Incidentally, the superfoetation she can do, fucking whew, have mercy, I was not ready.

- Mashiro's initial click-through screen at the shop is only clickable on the left side, if you try to buy the left stuff you then can't click the other stuff or click through the dialogue blocking you from the start.

And a few suggestions:

- Achievements could be a great way to track progress and/or targets for hitting certain breakpoints to unlock more char interaction such as Arcana's locations *3 and Miyu's progress dialogue conditions.

- Small chance of twins & trips on some of the other girls puhlease?

- Alexis needs to find a way to be able to take dick without lube after the player's kids have stretched her vag 2 dozen times, God dammit. And she needs a threesome scene with Michelle so you can knock up both at once, if it exists.

- That kinky shit in the hospital with preg Arcana was awesome, any chance she'll warm up to being the player's breeding slut and have any more scenes with the collar and such?

-Also is the birth ratio also 1:20,000 still? Cos that whole ratio issue would sort itself back to 50:50 in like 50-100 years real easily otherwise. Seems like incest would be treated somewhat favourably in this world too.. Hint hint.

That's all for now, keep up the good shit, anons.
>>
>>4373410
>>4373422
Wanna join the dev team?
pls
>>
>>4373438
Not the guy you replied to - I considered joining once, but:

- I am a C programmer and can't stand Python
- the archive/compiled source approach is a little retarded for a game in this early stage of completion.
- I am depressed as fuck and probably wouldn't be able to contribute anything. Especially since I do C most of the time anyways.
>>
>>4373410
>cuckpreg crap
What part is that?
>>
>>4373511
I think where girls either stop fucking with you when you made them pregnant (Michelle) or only let you continue to fuck them when you made them pregnant the first time (Kiriya).
>>
>>4373410
>- Editing the .rpy files with notepad was easy and awesome, I added a ton of custom dialogue and a couple extra scenes that I personally enjoyed including the removal of that cuckpreg crap. Would be nice to somehow avoid that by default, could also make the lv2 preg stats more personal rather than generic if she's then only preg with your kids.
Could you share that?
>>
>>4373288
Pretty sure you keep your stuff if you download and run the latest version
>>
>>4373511

Meant to say -Michelle's- cuckpreg crap.

>>4373665

https://github.com/Lattyware/unrpa

Then

https://github.com/CensoredUsername/unrpyc

You have to install Python for it to work, after that just unzip the files into some folders, drag the files you want into the folders, open cmd, cd into the folder then perform the operation as described on github (don't need to open python or anything else). That's how it worked for me in Win7.
>>
>>4373554

Nah, Michelle has to get impregnated by some other guy to advance to calling you "Master".
>>
>>4373724
And how can you let her get impregnated by someone else then?
>>
>>4373732

Once you've met her conditions to progress (she enjoys anal with you), the next time you see her and she's not pregnant, she's scripted to get impregnated while she talks about it, and advances to calling you "Master" from then on.
>>
>>4373735
Sorry for wasting your time, but it would have been more easy to just tell me to have a good look at Michelle's script. Apparently you have to come in her 20 times at least to somewhat advance the script.
>>
>>4373743
yea cum in her a bunch
then she starts enjoying sex
then you need to pay 10k to have anal sex with her

after you have anal with her a set amount of times then she gets fucked by some other dude and gets pregnant
>>
>>4373511
>>4373719
>>cuckpreg crap
I see thanks.

Wow why the fuck there always have to be cuckshit in western stuff?

Will be neat to change the story so there arent other guys near your town.
>>
>>4373438
>>4365063
When HSdev posted this game i was an anon that asked him for help on renpy, and he gave me permission to look through his code and learn from it. He will remember me as the one interested in his sliding image when you mouse over items in the harem menu.

I am interested in joining the dev team as a writer, and I have examples of my work, but Im currently travelling and have only access to a smartphone and a limited amount of time for the next couple weeks.

Do you still have a need for writers? Impregnation is my kink (preferably non-ntr, but i can be flexiable). Ill join the skype group when im back at home base, but this project has grown to something great i really want to contribute to.

just making this post to see if theres a need. thank you!
>>
>>4373438

Would like to, can't right now and don't know how much time I can commit to the project, just doing a little here and there.

> - I was trying to get Miyu preg with more than a dozen after hitting lvl 3 then after a couple save scum pregs, she got preg with exactly... 750. Which totally seemed to break the [miyulitter] call into just being quoted like that.

Took a stupid amount of time but I did some digging and figured out these bugs.

Since level3 miyulitter is uncapped unlike the previous levels, she can get preg with near-infinite babies with that function and extremely good RNG. I'd suggest changing the '(randx - 1)' to something like '(randx - 1.1)' just to push the infinity upper limit out of bounds.
Makes it a little harder to get the bigger pregs you need to progress though so perhaps either have the amended calculation as a level3 conditional or increase the gradient of the curve.

The other one was [miyumultiplets] being defined as "[miyulitter] babies" being an invalid way to concatenate a string & int so I just switched it to:
$ miyumultiplets = str(miyulitter) + " babies"
Not sure if it's the simplest way to solve it but it works.

>>4373743

Yeah, I hope they add some sort of objective tracking with the upcoming achievements for stuff like that, it's a pain to figure it out without checking the scripts.
>>
Does Alexis only have 2 scenes atm or am I missing something?
>>
no new bread guys?
>>
File: 0134_st_cro11_2117a.png (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0134_st_cro11_2117a.png
204KB, 1024x768px
>>4373934
Great job finding those bugs!

I laughed way too hard at the 750 babies part. I actually left her lvl 3 uncapped on purpose. During the pre-release testing no-one got a ridiculous number of babies, even though I knew it was possible. Of course for the general release, more people playing = more chances to meet Rngesus. I put a hard cap on for the next release though, higher orders will also be rarer.

>Yeah, I hope they add some sort of objective tracking with the upcoming achievements for stuff like that, it's a pain to figure it out without checking the scripts

Yep, I'm working on exactly that for the next release.

Even if you don't have much time to commit to the project, feel free to join our skype channel. The latest news and pre-releases hit there first.
>>
>>4374128
Did you guess worked on the code quality? It seems to me that all scripts are not modularised - I mean, you find girl-specific code in girl-specific files, but the code itself often is just spaghetti code. Take Michelle's script for example - tracking down her status was a pain.
>>
>>4374139
s/guess worked/guys work/
I am fucking tired.
>>
very good game OP, keep it up!
>>
File: 0018_st_cro01_1002a.png (753KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0018_st_cro01_1002a.png
753KB, 1024x768px
>>4374139
Part of the spaghetti-coding is just the nature of Renpy. It's essentially a GOTO based language. While this is pretty bad, ain't nobody got time to build a VN engine from scratch, and Renpy is one of the most used ones.

The devs come from various levels of experience when it comes to coding. We're completely fine with that, as this is a freeware passion project after all. If you know someone willing to help us clean the code, they are welcome to join!
>>
Does savescumming the lottery work? I don't know how the win chance on the lottery is calculated.
>>
It might be indicative that they are using the two most loli characters of the game as child posters ...
>>
>>4374508
>poster children
fix'd
>>
Is there more than one scene for Hayasaki?
>>
>>4374515
There's a blowjob scene.
>>
>>4373719
Not him but im interested in your game version (Hasnt played the game proper yet) but i dont know shit about github and all that programming jargon.

I know its too much to ask but maybe upload it for the next thread on Mega just to play it right away.
>>
>>4374242

yes it works
>>
Whats the latest release? 0.1.4?
>>
would love to see Hayasaki's anal scene added
>>
ok so far the only girl ive found with a pregnant picture is Arcana and ive impregnated all except Alexis and Miyu so is Arcana the only one with pregnant pictures?
>>
How to unlock miyu? There is no exact answer in this thread... :(
>>
>>4375362
Currently Michelle, Alexis, Arcana, and Miyu have "pregnant pictures."
>>
>>4375418
400 impregnations.
>>
>>4375457
Note that you can simply set the $totalcum variable in one girl's script to 400, and it will be sufficient.

Once you start a new week then, you'll be introduced to Miyu automatically.
>>
>>4375559
How do ?
>>
>>4375566
Unpack the archives, de-compile the script of the girl you want to modify, edit the script, save it, (re-)start the game.
>>
>>4375438
how do you see Michelle's?because so far i havent found it
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.