[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pajamas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: [Koorizu] Marchen♥kiss.jpg (1MB, 1098x1600px) Image search: [Google]
[Koorizu] Marchen♥kiss.jpg
1MB, 1098x1600px
Girls in comfy pajamas
>>
File: [Methonium] Torotoro Toko Jijou.jpg (625KB, 1089x1600px) Image search: [Google]
[Methonium] Torotoro Toko Jijou.jpg
625KB, 1089x1600px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: pajams.jpg (186KB, 759x809px) Image search: [Google]
pajams.jpg
186KB, 759x809px
This is my fetish. I wish it was better represented
>>
>>4363038
I'm not sure I can ever get bored of the phrase "stonking great tits"
>>
>>4363937
We can thank Yahtzee for that.
>>
File: _Ve_005.jpg (232KB, 980x1385px) Image search: [Google]
_Ve_005.jpg
232KB, 980x1385px
this is probably one of the mildest fetishes in history but it gets me rock hard
>>
File: jampan.jpg (553KB, 850x1161px) Image search: [Google]
jampan.jpg
553KB, 850x1161px
Have a post once I wrote about why I find pajamas so sexy that started to almost turn into erotica

>It's soft, a little lewd. And it just like represents this whole level of comfort and vulnerability. If someone trusts you enough to let you see them in your sleeping state it just is extremely emotionally close. Then you get in bed, sharing the intimate place where you both have probably pleasured yourselves many times. Get under the covers, and just hold her soft form tight while her smell overwhelms you. You cuddle harder and more intensely, letting your busy hands graze intimate, naughty places. It's not so much out of lust as it is just wanting to hold every single part of her, to touch every inch of her being without discrimination. You nuzzle your cheeks and caress with your tongues because you just want to be closer, closer, it's almost as if trying hard enough might let you climb inside each other and bask in that feeling of love, safety and comfort forever. At some point your realize that without you even noticing your dick is pushing against the limits of your nightclothes, and the area between her legs is damp with juices. Rather than take off your clothes and fuck you begin rubbing your hard shaft across her lips above the clothes, it feels almost as good but is made even better by the strange feeling of childlike innocence that accompanies it. That naughty feeling of touching somewhere you shouldn't, exploring your sexuality as if for the first time again, but this time with her. When you feel yourself getting close you try to hold back, to preserve this feeling of innocent exploration just a little longer but you can't help but release it, tarnishing both your pajamas and staining the love between you onto your bodies in the most literal of ways. In this afterglow you instinctively find most comfortable, perfect way to hold each other in your arms, and drift off to sleep with total synchronicity and bliss.
and look what happened.
>>
>>4363037
If only there were tags to help on finding these, maybe lingerie nightwear should be included?
>>
>>4364881
what? sure sounds like any doujin out there :)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.