[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taimanin Yukikaze DVD Box comes out September 30th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: pic_00_05[1].jpg (178KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pic_00_05[1].jpg
178KB, 960x540px
It'll have a bonus animation focused on Yukikaze's mom Shiranui. Watch it somehow be even worse than episode 3 quality-wise. Or maybe not, maybe it'll be really good and we'll be left angry at why the series couldn't all be at least decent. Dunno what'd be worse.

>http://www.ziz-entertainment.com/zizb002/top.html
>>
File: extra_pic[1].jpg (100KB, 860x478px) Image search: [Google]
extra_pic[1].jpg
100KB, 860x478px
>>
File: pic_00_06.jpg (171KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pic_00_06.jpg
171KB, 960x540px
>>
File: pic_00_07.jpg (124KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pic_00_07.jpg
124KB, 960x540px
>>
File: pic_00_08.jpg (166KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pic_00_08.jpg
166KB, 960x540px
>>
>>4359314
Just stop already.

Give Taimanin Yukikaze 3 a release date already, or at least confirm it is happening before Lilith just gives up and focuses on Chaos Arena forever.
>>
>>4359314
Shiranui's bonus will only be 5 minutes long.
I wish those faggots would finally make a taimanin game about her.
>>
>>4359383
If it's 5 minutes of properly animated tittymonster mom getting fucked silly by orcs I'll take it and gladly call it superior to almost everything else ZIZ ever trucked out.
>>
>>4359488
It is on DVD so we can assume it will be okay.
At least we can hope.
>>
I'd say I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention but then episode 1 was just okay and then 2 and 3 were total shit. At best we'll be getting a decent 5 minute scene and nothing in ZIZ's track record makes me particularly hopeful.
>>
>>4360860
I just found out about this. I mean lets be honest here since ZIZ has slowed down on releases and its quality so releasing a boxset with a 5 min new extra to me is unexpected since I don't think they've done it before.
>>
>>4363174
that shit sold quite well.
>>
>>4363197
Fairly surprised after how bad 2 was, but I guess some taimanin is better than none
>>
>>4359488
That's all I want too anon.
>>
>>4359314

I don't see how you people can post a blank page. I know you 4channers like to waste space but come on.
>>
>>4359314
>>4359317
Soft, healthy cakes/moms are my fetish.
>>
Wait! In Asagi, it was mentioned that Taimanins are forbidden to make love. How come Shiranui is a mother and has a Taimanin daughter?

Is there an exception in the rule? Maybe if the husband is a Taimanin as well, it's allowed? Or was she raped and became pregnant and decided to keep the baby on the condition that Yukikaze will be a Taimanin as well?
>>
>preview video comes out
>it's mostly crap scenes from the 3 eps
>the only look into the bonus video amounts to a couple of the screenshots uploaded here

I don't know why I expect anything out of ZIZ anymore. Wish we could go back to PIXY levels of quality.
>>
>>4364951
the bonus scene it's only 5 minutes, you expected them to let you watch half of it?
>>
>>4365000
Trips tell the truth.
>>
>>4365071
Why yes, I expect a bit more than literally two still images they already posted with like 10 seconds of barely there voiceover. Crazy, I know.
>>
>>4363648
Maybe she retired. After all, before Oboro made Asagi meet a pack of orc, she was going to retire to marry Kiosuke. And fuck him.
>>
>>4366888
That's a good point, but some questions still remain. What's the timeline for her retirement in relation to the game? I thought Shiranui was captured because it was a mission of hers to infiltrate the enemy and that Yukikaze's mission is to rescue her after that failure. Her being in her Taimanin suit seems to suggest so.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>4366893
>Yukikaze
Maybe there is another plot that we don't know that made her get out of retirement. I don't think a Taimanin, once she has retired, can go back to the job without a good reason.

Or maybe, the Taimanin aren't allowed on the field when they have a children to train. Because if they get captured they might give their children identity for some cum (after brainwashing) and well, what happen next is horrible.
>>
slutty bump
>>
ZiZ need to die in order to revive Pixy. Also, I want the original sequel for Taimanin Yukikaze the anime, the sequel that is previewed at the end of the first episode.

Why is Yukikaze looks so different from her mother? Brown skin and flat chest. At least her pussy is tighter.
>>
25 more days to go....in Japan!
>>
File: 1467579615773.jpg (1MB, 1667x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1467579615773.jpg
1MB, 1667x2400px
>>
>>4369396
>ZiZ need to die in order to revive Pixy
Aren't they just under the same umbrella? ZiZ doesn't need to die, just expand it and bring in Pixy staff if they aren't with Ziz already.

>Why is Yukikaze looks so different from her mother?
Yeah, the "mom-daughter" relationship of Shiranui and Yukikaze brings about a lot of questions that is still unanswered by Lilith.
>>
>>4372221
new chapter release?
>>
>>4372221
i fucking love Aoi Nagisa torpedo tits, but i'm a bit sick of that chocolate girl. I need mora Asuka.
>>
File: 6cb80a21.jpg (263KB, 1015x1424px) Image search: [Google]
6cb80a21.jpg
263KB, 1015x1424px
>>4372409
Well, if it cheers you up, in the official blog of Black Lilith there is a manga posted about the girls.

Pic related shows Yukikaze's IQ is so low she can't even do the Banana Test.
>>
18 more days!
>>
What's the appeal if seeing the same character get "beaten" and mind broken over and over again with no real consequences?
>>
>>4359314
I still want a mother daughter scene with Yukikaze and Shiranui...maybe the do some lesbo action or not,IDK but want
>>
14 more days....makes me wish the extra scene was bit longer considering for those that already bought it in japan r doubledipping x3 the amount they payed for the singles.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.