[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Favorite Hentai Anime And Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 73789l.jpg (93KB, 326x450px) Image search: [Google]
73789l.jpg
93KB, 326x450px
I'll list a couple of mine to get it started.

Gakuen de Jikan yo Tomare - It had a lot of characters to my liking and they coincidentally had the really lengthy scenes which is really great. This show has a lot of my fetishes such as rape and time stop. Time stop is one of the things I fantasize a lot back when I was in high school and it really is one of my top fetishes. I truly love the many things you can do with it but unfortunately the hentai anime doesn't really take advantage of that to the fullest but it's still good in it's own way. It really depends on the source material anyways but I do like the resuming time after fucking the girls and you get to see the delay reactions which is nice. Also, being able to hear some of the moans during the time stop is a plus to me since it makes it less boring.. The animation is absolutely amazing with really great sex positions. So, overall it's a really satisfying show for me.
>>
File: 58203l.jpg (49KB, 276x350px) Image search: [Google]
58203l.jpg
49KB, 276x350px
Swing out Sisters - I really like this one because of how well it can blend in with other normal modern anime out there. The quality is just incredible for a hentai animation. It's very consistent. The length is a blessing since it is around an hour and 20 mins. It's something that I can enjoy every part of it including the character interactions. There's a lot of funny scenes and you're able to bond with the character more than usual with your typical hentai characters. The scenarios for some of the scenes are great and you have those really unique ones with a wedding dress included.
>>
>>4356248
So mad that this did not have more episodes.
It really seemed as if the story was still not over.
>>
>>4356317
There could possibly be one for the teacher but besides that, It seems like it concluded well for me.
>>
>>4356498
Well the shady person that gave him the watch got not explained and he did not went back for his half sisters.
I expected some keikaku from his father to turn him nto a suitable heir.
>>
Stringendo - I enjoy all the females and every scene. I don't think I can say that about any other series, maybe Wana Hakudaku Mamire No Houkago. This wasn't the case at first because I wasn't into Mizuho and Shibuya then.

It was between Accelerando and Stringendo. I watch one of these two series every week and never get bored. I chose Stringendo because Mizuho, Mikura, Miyazawa, Kirishima, Asaoka-sensei, and Shibuya > Tomoe and Tamaki.
>>
>>4356248
>One episode with school girls
>rest are swimsuits.

Like damn, at least get creative with your scenarios
>>
Stringendo is just godly and is my absolute favorite. Been that way since 2008 when i first saw it.

It was the hentai that actually got me into hentai. I thought it was weird fapping to anime and until stringendo showed me the ways.
>>
>>4358420
>Implying it's a bad thing.

I don't know about you but I fucking love swimsuits so fuck you.
>>
File: kk.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
kk.gif
1MB, 300x168px
kurutta kyoutou: all the bitches waiting to be abused. I like those hentais with a lot of girls abused without putting to much attention in only 1. I would liked it more if it was just 1 guy doing all (don't like to share the loot)
>>
>>4359074
>kurutta kyoutou
Dear lord thank you anon. Been searching for this for years
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.