[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Haramase game thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 10

File: 1469025596282.jpg (204KB, 1228x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469025596282.jpg
204KB, 1228x768px
New Haramase game thread because the old one got archived.

For those who don't have the game yet:
Base game (0.1.3)
https://mega.nz/#!ll5y2LrJ!OfeuWXeHfopip7HevckWG_Q88OGpirq4BZbLUFXG2W4

Hotfix:
https://mega.nz/#!1lozESBJ!YprYxGwfz41OddRfkRqZ7kksmV5ejksy5DRTeaCpAHI
>>
Enjoying this a lot. The GUI is wonderful. If only there was more content!
>>
NEVER
EVER.
>>
Isn't this the old version still?
>>
>>4353821
Fuck off it's shit
>>
Yes. The dev team only creates a thread if we have something new to put out. You'll know the thread was made by us if hsdev starts the thread with his tripcode. If the thread is started by an anon like this one then it's likely the old release. That being said the dev team will actively monitor fan threads.
>>
>>4353931
Just coming off a 12 hour shift after a week of straight work and overtime that I'm only getting a fraction of cause of taxes. I finally have some days off, just came back from the liquor store and decided to relax with a drink and a fap tonight.

Hop onto /h/ and see this little thread, wonderin what it is. And lo and behold these anons are making a game catering to MY fetish.

Bless your souls.
>>
>>4353878
Kek, the whole interface is redesigned in the coming update.

>>4354010
Hope you enjoy it!

Also come visit us on our skype group for some extra fun (and lewds).
https://join.skype.com/b4B8Ka4e0d4F
>>
>>4354013
https://join.skype.com/uN39S7RhVOgL
New link because I'm retarded
>>
>>4354013
>>4354089
Don't believe his lies! There's no game being updated! There will be no release!
>>
Anywhere I can sign up to help with the "bad grammar"?
>>
>>4354165
i don't think the devs need someone just for checking grammer. if anything just go play the game and if you see a weird/grammatically incorrect sentence hit up one of the devs in the thread or skype chat and they may or may not decide to fix it
>>
Love this game. Looking forward to seeing the new explorable areas and fully fleshed out (no pun intended) sex scenes. My favorite part's the quiz tbqh. Top quality memes.
>>
amazing games

gonna be that fag and ask if these guys have a patreon or someshit
>>
>end of july
>>
File: behind4.png (870KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
behind4.png
870KB, 1024x768px
Just to let ya'll know. 0.1.4 Pre-Release version is out for public testing on our skype group.

https://join.skype.com/vZLSPmmrcwZd

Bear in mind this isn't the official release yet, as it still contains some bugs and typos that we'll be ironing out in the coming days. If you'd rather just fap and not worry about having the game crash on you, then I'd recommend waiting a bit longer. Needless to say, if you DO download 0.1.4 PR, we'd appreciate some feedback (mostly regarding typos and glitches, we'll leave out suggestions for the official thread later).

Once he pre-release has been thoroughly tested, we'll make thread with proper download links and general info.

>>4354270
>Top quality memes.
I think you'll like 0.1.4 then.

>>4354993
>patreon
nope

>>4354236
Indeed, for just typos and simple grammar stuff, posting in the chat or even in this thread will suffice.
>>
>>4355024
>uncensored
uhhhh
how do I get it uncensored in-game?
>>
>>4355092
>uncensored in-game
It already is in the upcoming 0.1.4 update. Not in the current 0.1.3 update tho.
As hs-dev said in >>4355024 there is a new public test release available for that update on the skype group.
>>
>>4355092
I've decensored a few scenes in 0.1.4., as well as given some girls proud baby bumps! There's even a difference between the 2nd and 3rd-trimester bumps.

I'll also use this space to plug this tutorial for newbs I made for demonstrating some techniques used, in case anyone is curious or interested in trying their hand at it. https://mega.nz/#!ClNhBKjA!SUiwNUodahiJ3AE4bfWmB_CgGECGRiBra26MqTA_EoA
>>
Question for devs:

Socially and personally, what does being pregnant mean for the women? Is it a duty? A wonderful thing? Something to bear with?

What about the children afterward? I assume that the women must give them up to the state or something. That seems like it could have severe issues with the mental and emotional state of the women in question.
>>
File: lilith3-2.webm (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lilith3-2.webm
2MB, 800x600px
>>4355188
>what does being pregnant mean for the women?
It depends on the woman. Some view a duty, some as a bother. Some see it as a minor price to pay in order to finally get some dick, with the really kinky ones even going as far as get off to the idea of being knocked up (and actively seeking your seed).

Bottom line it is that they all enjoy the sex one way or the other, even if they say they don't.

>What about the children afterward?
That's a tricky question indeed. Canonically, the women are to give in their children to the HFF, which takes the responsibility of raising them. But of course we all know that's not how it works in real life. Prenatal attachment is a thing after all. We'll see about writing our way around that, but if we can't find a reasonable explanation, then we'll just leave up to your guys' imagination. Gotta keep that suspension of disbelief up.

webm unrelated (we don't have a sprite for this literal semen demon, otherwise she'd be in the game)
>>
>>4355226
Interesting.

What about the men? If men are rare enough to have fuck cards, why aren't they protected by the state like the endangered species they are? Housing, guards, etc.

Men and their bloodlines would probably be considered strategic resources with the numbers seen in the game.
>>
>>4355226
>>4355102
>>4355024
How long will you carry on this sick joke that you guys are developing a game?!?! these ppl are being toyed with. Just tell the truth that there is no game! DON'T FUCK WITH OUR HEARTS ;______;
>>
>>4355226
e-eeehhhh
hol up
are y'all planning on having all scenes animated in the game too?

do you guys have a development manifesto/outline or something i can look at?

played 0.1.3 for like 24 hours and really enjoyed it
but i forgot to download and install the hotfix at the start which is probably why i couldn't save and always got an error
so i'm burned out, but will probably play it again in maybe 10 or so version updates

really love what you've got so far and the impression i'm getting from the game
>>
>>4355262
Yep, this is pure vapourware. Devs are a bunch of lying cunts.
>>
>>4355024
>on our skype group
Can't you put it here? Skype is kinda personal.
>>
File: animated_na02r1.webm (702KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
animated_na02r1.webm
702KB, 1024x768px
>>4355251
>why aren't they protected by the state like the endangered species they are?

Not really something we've put much thought into as of yet, but one possible explanation is that most men are doing well enough by themselves so there's no need for government intervention. In a world were men are highly sough after, finding a good job and being showered with attention and care is commonplace for males. Our MC being the exception.

It might not seem very logical, sure, but bear in mind that not a single part of the plot is to be taken seriously. Incidentally, the whole 'sex permit' thing is a somewhat common hentai trope, and a very nonsensical one at that. Here's an example:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/916953/94902ff8e6/

>>4355284
>are y'all planning on having all scenes animated in the game too

While this is not a priority, we probably will add animated scenes when available. (webm related)

>>4355262
>How long will you carry on this sick joke

Did you even bother to read the third post you replied to? I guess not.
>>
File: 1430107545014.png (117KB, 339x357px) Image search: [Google]
1430107545014.png
117KB, 339x357px
>tfw I joined the group because fucking skype opened by itself
>>
For the love of slaanesh can someone please tell me how to unlock anal? 130+ cum 50+ face 30+impreg, maid outfit, millions in bank. I've googled previous threads here and elsewhere extensively and all I see is "It's meant to be intentionally vauge tee hee" and some people without dev trip claiming to have seen it but nobody explaining.

I see the stat for counting it in the script file, is this a meme? or limited to some other version? (e.g. not the one in OP)
>>
>>4355335
And yes; I have tried talking to her. while she's not pregnant, while she is pregnant, neither yielded anything. say some reference to it being a followup to a non impregnation sex scene; tried that too numerous times while she was pregnant; regular and costumed, nothing. I just want to know if this is actually a thing? (maybe I have all the general requirements? presumably the intercourse counts? maybe it's rng?) or are there non implicit specific contextual requirements for this? Other character pregnancy? has to be on a PARTICULAR day of her pregnancy?

I just want to know if I'm banging my head against a brick wall spending hours going through the same content again and again.
>>
>>4355317
Do I look like I like to read!?!?!?!? READ?!?!?
>>
>>4355335
Wait what??
this is even a thing in an inpmegnation ghame?

which character?

also, what the hell does the lube in the store do?
give me a hint at least
>>
>>4355368
Michelle, the girl you find in the school, has a bunch of scenes.

If you impregnate her enough times, she becomes more polite in the dialogue etc... bits. And eventually offers you a titjob if you have lube. And then like at some point she'll offer to buy a maid outfit, and then you can have sex with her in the maid outfit for a slightly different scene/dialogue.

Then apparently, if you do something or other, she'll offer up an anal scene for 20k. although per past threads details are extremely fuzzy as the dev does not want to say because this kind of ambiguity is supposed to be a gameplay element/incentive to try more things (which in my opinion is a perfectly fair stance, I didn't spend a dime, I have no right to complain about this etc... but I do find this supremely frustrating as I don't really like VNs and these kind of hidden parameter japanese style grindy vn things; That's fine, it's a genre that I do not happen to enjoy mechanically, my dick is patient, but not infinitely so). Apparently per past threads some people posting without dev tripcode seem to have attained it, although they never said how. Some cited statistics from those folks had certain intercourse counters; which I have met or exceeded in my attempt; so that all does not appear to be a sole condition.

Or maybe it was only available in previous builds, or it's some rng thing, or maybe there's some adventure game logic side conditions required to achieve it (or to access the rng roll for it) etc...But I don't fuckin know. It might not even be valid to this version, it might have been a joke all along etc...
>>
How is the lottery named in the game files?
>>
>>4355385
Nevermind, I already won.
>>
>>4355310 >>4355322
You can join anonymously or just use a alias.

>>4355335 >>4355339 >>4355368 >>4355377
Everything is available in the 0.1.3 release and upcoming 0.1.4 update.
Michelle has a few counters you must increase to reach her next relation level. Just make sure to use all options (the lube ones!) regularly.

>>4355398
Are you a millionaire already? ^_^
>>
>>4355377

Either get her pregnant or maybe just have sex with her while she's already pregnant in the maid outfit. You'll eat her ass and then she'll offer anal. I think you may need to wait for the impregnation cycle from the first time you have sex with her in the maid outfit to finish, or maybe you just need to do it a few times. I'm not really sure.

Apparently there's another scene after this that makes her start calling you Master, but I haven't figured out how to get it.
>>
>>4355335
In the grand scheme of things, your grinding is not going to waste.

But generally, if you unlock a new thing, use that new thing alot to get the next new thing. And talk to her.
>>
>>4354089
>>4354013
how can i join your skype conversation from the browser version of skype
the link is a blank page asking for permission to open my desktop skype, while there does exist a browser-version available in site
>>
>>4355972
If you deny it, you should be able to click on the "Join conversation" button.
You can join the group then as a guest (temporarily account) or with another Skype account through the web client.
>>
>>4355993
oh my....that was so stupid from me....i didnt even try denying ...
why did you even helped me and let such a retard in your skype conv.
>>
>>4356002
help*
tired after work small mistake
>>
>>4355733
>>4355674
Look guys, I can understand what you're saying from a design/artistic standpoint, but blind experimentation in an uncompleted game is a slightly different story.

I for one find the UI and general mechanics set to be quite competent and agreeable (which coming from me IS a compliment, as I am not generally a fan of these types of games, but a big fan of this kind of content, and therefore often deal with these types of games, and I also happen to be a qa engineer)

I'm not trying to browbeat or sweetalk a straight answer from yall about how to get that scene, but I will say that I am looking forward to a completed and documented release of this game.
>>
Just some feedback: I think collapsing due to exhaustion in the hospital shouldn't cost as much money since you are already in the hospital and don't need an ambulance to pick you up
>>
>>4356124
I agree that blind experimentation is not the way to go, but worry not dear Anon, the game is still in the early stages of development. I hope to implement something to assuage your pains by the next update.
>>
>>4356245
By next update, I mean 0.1.5., as 0.1.4. is at the bug test stage at the moment. :^)
>>
>>4355733
>grinding to fap...
wtf really?
>>
Really liked the 0.1.4 pre-release. Are you planning on adding more things like the 'Get down'-option from Kira for other girls? I really liked that option as a little change of gameplay.

Also the stock trader job seems to be a bit to strong. I guess you added it as a lategame job so more experience = more money but it outdoes some other jobs quite quickly. Maybe I'll try and see at which point it surpasses which jobs to give you some better information on this.
>>
I never thought i'd be masturbating to Brain Power.

10/10
>>
Any clues for Miyu? A hint how to even meet her?
>>
>>4357546
think about the endgame anon and how you get there.
>>
>>4357774
Just keep knocking everybody up?
>>
Is it normal that there is no music/ sound after 10 weeks during the whole examination thing in the hospital?
>>
how the fuck does one unlock alexis and miyu? im clueless
>>
Anyone know how to cheat in .1.4? I tried to change the lottery script but I get an error about an incorrect header check if I change seemingly anything at all.
>>
>>4358016
[spoiler]For Alexis get Michelle to call you master, then work as a lifeguard until the random encounters. I have no idea about Miyu.[/spoiler]
>>
How to unlock Arcana?
>>
well for Miyu there is a Powerthirst reference
>>
Miyu is our first "end game" character. She is meant to take some time to unlock. That being said she will unlock through normal gameplay. There is no hidden trick to it like some of the other characters have.
>>
>>4358336
Alright, thanks for the answer dev. I've been trying this whole time to find a rabbit or something like in her source.

Also, in the readme there's something about "Dream sequences". I have not seen anything like that in game. What are they?
>>
>>4358057
Ask for a 100k loan, save and play the 500k lottery, re-load if you don't win and try again until you get it, it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to win.
>>
>>4358607
Or not play a grind game better idea.
>>
>>4358392
If you go several weeks without putting it in a girls pussy you'll have a wet dream. They are new scenes that can only be viewed through the dream sequence. Michelle, Alexis, and Arcana have one in the pre-release. Although you have to have met them to be able to see their dream sequence.
>>
>>4358640
Does anyone have a direct link to the 1.4 that is in the skype ... I want it but dont want to expose my IRL identity to get it
>>
>>4359499
Make a throwaway, but nobody's gonna dox you anyway.
>>
>>4358336
Ive done everything I can think of and I still cant find Miyu... so can we get another hint?
>>
>>4359614
Keep grinding and she'll find you.
>>
Still patiently waiting.
>>
>>4359614
Dude who originally asked here, it took an ungodly number of knock ups. More Spartans than were at Thermopylae. Way more. After, it sets an event up automatically for you to meet her.

Speaking of which, I actually have something to report to the devs here. Miyu's price for freestyle after knocking her up is given in dialogue as 50,000, but actually checks for and costs 5 million. Someone missed a decimal somewhere. Michelle's scenes also have a greater tendency to have spelling and grammar errors, but the only one that I can really remember right now is "lye down" for the bunny suit.
>>
>>4353821
is hotfix required?
>>
>>4359674
Thanks for the bug report, the numbers and the typos are fixed for the next release.

>More Spartans than were at Thermopylae. Way more.
At least you feel like a fighter jet made out of biceps now!

>>4359765
>is hotfix required?
Well as a 'hotfix' fixes bugs, do you think it's required or not?
>>
please implement something like a gps tracker for arcana at the store or something. looking for her is a chore.
>>
In the 1.4 beta if you hover over a girl in your harem, right click for the menu and then go back the girls picture will stay around until you go back and hover over her again.
>>
do you need C++ programmers?
>>
>>4359820
also found a typo, at the pool michelle shakes her "but" at me
>>
>>4359815
Short answer, no.

I can give a long talk about giving players a bit of a challenge to keep things interesting, but think that doesn't seem to interest you.

But keep finding her and learn her movements. Eventually that will trigger a game mechanic so you can just click on Arcana in the harem girls list to visit her.

>>4356834
>Really liked the 0.1.4 pre-release.
Thank you ^_^, there is some new stuff added to it in the third test release.

>Are you planning on adding more things like the 'Get down'-option from Kira for other girls? I really liked that option as a little change of gameplay.
Unlikely, not that I really know off tho... Her script (and Beatrice's as a extra scene) was written by a random anon and freely 'donated' to us a few threads back (about version 0.1.2). That anon didn't want to work any further on Kira/Beatrice or the game because of his/her dislike for python. (The game is made with the ren'py engine which is written in python)

>>4357983
Thanks for the bug report, will look into it. Music is a bit buggy yeah.

>>4359820 >>4359827
Thanks for the bug reports, it was already reported tho and is being worked on.

Please report further bugs on the Skype group >>4354089 as we can can communicate about the bug and how you triggered it faster and easier.

>>4359825
>do you need C++ programmers?
No sorry, the game uses the ren'py engine which is written in python. But you're always free to join our Skype group.
>>
>>4359834
ok just need to learn arcana's movements.
so there are heists not yet implemented,if the player some how get caught maybe prison time to fuck prisoners?
>>
In .1.4, you can still get the lifeguard encounter for arcana when she's "due soon". I'm not sure if there's a way to follow up on her blowjob offer without going through My Harem, but it makes that way, at least, impossible.
>>
When is Arcana ready for anal again? I did it without lube the first time, and now she keps saying that it still hurts.
>>
Did your project started before or after Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou ?
>>
>>4359966
>Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou, Published: Sep 30, 2010
It would be pretty safe to assume that the project started after the manga was published.

This game was initially developed by hsdev as there was no other game with such mechanics or strong focus on (multiple) impreg and pregnancy storywise.

>>4359896
As I wrote earlier please report bugs on the Skype group >>4354089 as we can can communicate about the bug and how you triggered it faster and easier.

>>4359936
It's fine to discuss 0.1.4 in the thread, but we (the devs) will be sticking to Skype until the official release to not confuse people.

We're close to fixing most of the game breaking bugs and glitches so the new 0.1.4 update should be released soonâ„¢. But please, take some Valve Time into account also.
>>
File: na04.jpg (350KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
na04.jpg
350KB, 1024x768px
>>4359966
Zettai Junshu was actually what inspired me to go with 'fuck card' concept. I remember watching the h-anime a while ago and thinking it was neat. Sure it's an absurd (not to mention ridiculous) concept, but I thought that it would make for a great opportunity to poke fun at some common hentai tropes.

Also MBS Truth's Sekai ni Otoko wa Jibun Dake is pretty cool as well, you guys should look into it. It has 'procedurally generated' h-scenes kek.

https://vndb.org/v3014
>>
So Miyu needs 400 impregnations to unlock. That's just ridiculous.
>>
If you lie to Miyu, do you get a second chance to tell her the truth? I'm up to 20 impregnations and haven't gotten another chance.
>>
How much exactly is there to arcana? I don't really understand how her story is supposed to be progressing. I've unlocked anal but she still doesn't seem to behave any different towards me.

Also, that hospital scene needs some way for you to know it exists. There wasn't really anything indicating I wouldn't just get immediately kicked out the way I did when trying to visit any other girl (why does that even happen?).
>>
Anyone else having trouble joining the skype chat? I get redirected to a page saying to ask someone to manually add me.
>>
File: 0886-me.jpg (152KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
0886-me.jpg
152KB, 1024x576px
Hey guys, 0.1.4 public release coming very soon! Btw, if anyone is good at ripping sprites from VNs, could you get the sprites from pic related? She'll be the bartender at the pub. If you have any ideas for the pub too that'd be great.
We already have the CGs, we just can't find the sprites.
Here's the torrent : http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1926067

>>4361512
It's not that hard to get to when you grind, we're trying to add more end-game characters so that you can't complete the game in a day, we'll have to add content between early game and super end-game though.

>>4362367
There'll be more added later, talk to Tashi on skype he's the one who wrote her.

>>4362374
Does https://join.skype.com/j6LE4e5jkN6m work?
If not post your skype and I'll send you a request

>>4359667
Coming soon!
>>
>>4362561
Then leave the thread and never come back?
>>
>>4362561
Look, I agree with you on the first two aspects, sure, but you're not doing anything with that besides flailing around.

Let 'em have their fun, it's not like you can do anything about it. Just learn to accept and tolerate. Also remember that just because they like one thing doesn't mean they're shitting on your likes. You never know when there might be some person out there who likes NTR or rape, but also never turns their nose up at vanilla.
>>
ITT: Virgins complain about how long a free game is taking.
>>
File: 0922-me.jpg (136KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
0922-me.jpg
136KB, 1024x576px
>>4362551
Really though if someone could get the sprites for pic related that'd be great!
>>
>>4362572
ITT: Trolls thinking there trolling but failing.
>>
>>4362719
The art is great yes.

Would like to help but i know nothing about ripping sprites.
>>
>>4362719
Can't you just screenshot the sprites and remove the background around it via photoshop or gimp? If the game has the backgrounds as seperate image files its even fairly easier.
>>
I was talking about this in the skype chat yesterday but nobody was really there. I keep running into this bug with miyu where the game just stops checking to see if she gets pregnant. It just skips the pregnancy test bit entirely. She's definitely not pregnant.

Here's the save if anyone needs it to look into.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45989965/1-9-LT1.save
>>
http://image.prntscr.com/image/806d803a925546d98fa06fb83c92babf.png
>>
>>4363513
>links an image
>on an imageboard
>>
>>4362719
sauce for the game first baka
>>
>>4364261
look at the post it's replying to
>>
File: 1471558885322.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471558885322.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>4363316
Anon, loaded your save and triggered every possible Miyu sex scene. The pregnancy calculation worked fine. Granted my local copy has a few more fixes applied to it when compared to the last Pre-Release version.
>>
>>4355317
The terrorizing seems a bit unnecessary. Glad you guys are having them enjoy it.
>>
>>4362551
>>4362719
Can't download the VN because i cannot into torrent where i am and i am also unable to find a DDL link for it but i can tell you that you most likely need XP3 Viewer to extract the sprites for it.

https://blog.ztjal.info/acg/acg-data/galgame-unpack-record-2016-yanvar-fevral
https://blog.ztjal.info/acg/acg-data/some-galgame-unpack-tools-website

Hope that helps.
>>
I spent a ton of time on the 0.1.3.. it's a great game!

Really looking forward to the next release. Any ETA you amazin' Devs can share?? <3
>>
So there's the Haramase simulator, but when is the Harambe simulator going to be out? My dick being out 24/7 isn't enough in my opinion and I wish to show this magical being more respect.
>>
>>4355317
Fuck off tripfag your game is trash.
>>
>>4365031
And?
Fail troll is fail.
>>
new thread
>>>/4365063/
>>
File: Anal1.jpg (385KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Anal1.jpg
385KB, 1024x768px
>>4365063
>>4365063
>>4365063

new thread
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.