[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop liking hentai?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 0

It is not good for me.
>>
>>4344930
High level approach:
Stop viewing it and stop focusing on it. It'll eventually fade, although you'll still have an appreciation for it.

Low level approach:
Strip associative links to memories and identify mental structures that afford you enjoyment of hentai. Disassemble them, and build passive systems that inhibit and offload any relevant feedback loops. Iterate as necessary. You could even get rid of the memories of hentai and your enjoyment, if you wanted. Create a shell personality and funnel into it over time.

My advice, don't bother with the low level engineer and fundamental changes. The only end to that avenue is functional crippling and misery.
>>
>>4344930
Watch shows like Ano Hana. At the end of it you will want to delete your hentai stash and quit cold turkey. Whether you can stick to it is another matter though. Get a job and get a girlfriend.
>>
If you stop being a weeb and stop watching anime it kinda works for me

Sure I wank to hentai every now and then but I'm not /a/ tier autistic anymore
>>
>>4344930
Have you tried killing yourself?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.