[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draw T/h/read

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 417
Thread images: 143

File: 1468896785918.jpg (703KB, 1555x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1468896785918.jpg
703KB, 1555x2073px
***READ THE RULES FIRST***

Rules:
1. Requests must satisfy general /h/ rules.
2. Be nice. Do not censure or denigrate Drawfriends. If you want to critique art go to /ic/.
3. REQUEST drawings ONLY; this is NOT your personal deviantART page.
4. Only request ONCE. No bumping, re-requesting or seconding requests; it wastes the small /h/ post count.
5. Be patient, polite and don't whine if no one decides to fullfil your request.Request filled is mostly just dumb luck; do not take it personal.
6. No requests for coloring, decensoring, or editing. Please use or create other threads in /h/ for this.
7. Re-read rule 4. Follow it.
8. Thank the Drawfriend that fulfills your request.
9. full character and series name must be mentioned.
10. Don't complain about OP image, they're picked at the end of every thread via vote.
11. Ignore shitposters that don't request anything and/or complain about not getting their requests fullfilled.

Finished requests can be found here: http://h-ot.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&pid=0

Previous Thread: >>4330087
>>
Added new rules.

>9. full character and series name must be mentioned.
>10. Don't complain about OP image, they're picked at the end of every thread via vote.
>11. Ignore shitposters that don't request anything and/or complain about not getting their requests fullfilled.
>>
File: e58688c86e69c7862a63df82f7c921c0.jpg (147KB, 1216x606px) Image search: [Google]
e58688c86e69c7862a63df82f7c921c0.jpg
147KB, 1216x606px
I hope this one isn't another fake thread

Requesting Asahina Aoi, Kirigiri Kyoko giving a double footjob (like in the picture or in similar maner) to Makoto Naegi, all from Danganronpa 3.
The girls should be fully dressed except for their shoes.
>>
File: e44f12b959bfb003ed5121bfee2677c3.jpg (831KB, 1000x1587px) Image search: [Google]
e44f12b959bfb003ed5121bfee2677c3.jpg
831KB, 1000x1587px
Requesting thigh sex with Re:Zero's Emilia
>>
Requesting this Kyubey(Madoka Magica) gijinka with missionary sex but without her bra and panty please.
Bonus when she saying "Fuck me and become my sex slave" or something.
>>
File: Maria_Torres.jpg (93KB, 823x1646px) Image search: [Google]
Maria_Torres.jpg
93KB, 823x1646px
Requesting Maria Torres from Trauma Team giving a patient a titfuck
>>
Requesting Yuinshiel Asteria (aka Yui) from Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars giving a huge and nice titfuck while she's nude and licking the tip with her tongue.
>>
File: aza_sawyer01.png (600KB, 1200x856px) Image search: [Google]
aza_sawyer01.png
600KB, 1200x856px
Requesting POV of a topless/nude Sawyer from Black Lagoon having her breasts grabbed by male hands.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=745757
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1887903

Vaguely like these, one hand in a full grab, the other hand just under the breast, gently lifting it, with her making bedroom eyes, or a lewd grin.

She's small in stature and modest in bust size.

http://i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png <- Further character references
>>
Requesting Asuka Tanaka from Hibike! Euphonium (the one in the blue bikini) giving an anon dick a titfuck with her bikini top still on with cum oozing up in her cleavage and she's saying something along the lines of "Aww, you already came? How disappointing! And I was going to let you put it inside me, too..."

Thank you!
>>
File: aoi-misa-rin-hajime.png (941KB, 900x2363px) Image search: [Google]
aoi-misa-rin-hajime.png
941KB, 900x2363px
Request one of them as a naked horny catgirl, prowling around the office at night and dripping pussy juice everywhere.

Aoi and Misa from Shirobako
Rin and Hajime from NEW GAME!
>>
File: Download.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
Requesting Sena Kashiwazaki from Nisekoi giving a footjob with socks from a view below
>>
File: gHgPyxgl.jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gHgPyxgl.jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
I like to request Mother 3's Kumatora breast feeding Lucas while she is jerking him off. Also can give them the black oval eyes as oppose to normal eyes.
>>
>>4333441
>footjob again
Same fag or is footjob the new popular fetish on these days?
>>
REMINDER
>11. Ignore shitposters that don't request anything and/or complain about not getting their requests fullfilled.
>>
File: Arkward Love Making.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Arkward Love Making.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
I like to request an embarrassed Dizzy and Ky while in the middle of intercourse are spied upon by Dizzy's wings Undine (the white one) and Necro (the black one). All characters are from Guilty Gear.
>>
File: CI_73456_1358658717.jpg (54KB, 526x360px) Image search: [Google]
CI_73456_1358658717.jpg
54KB, 526x360px
>>4333453
Plenty of people got it after pip showed up. Me included.

Reuqesting Chiaki Nanami giving a footjob while being too engrossed in her gaming
>>
File: miu.jpg (396KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
miu.jpg
396KB, 750x1500px
Requesting Miu (from "History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi") giving a 69 deep throat Blowjob, while still wearing her clothes.
>>
File: image.jpg (412KB, 2280x943px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 2280x943px
Please Nao and Makoto from Flying Witch both like the reference image looking at a cock in front of them.
>>
File: ze4.jpg (720KB, 1914x1469px) Image search: [Google]
ze4.jpg
720KB, 1914x1469px
Requesting Zero from Drakengard 3 being gangbanged in a position similar to the one on the right, either enjoying it or looking angry..
>>
>>4333491
No it's not, it was a thread created by a shitposter when the old thread was barely at page 6
It's been saged, it no longer matters.
>>
File: New_Wave_New_2014_Girl_(5).jpg (130KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
New_Wave_New_2014_Girl_(5).jpg
130KB, 800x850px
Requesting Aimu from Senran Kagura New Wave lying on her side fully nude, and giving off a worried look on her face please.
>>
File: 1423166581029.jpg (133KB, 950x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1423166581029.jpg
133KB, 950x1351px
Requesting Raramia Rerenia getting fucked, with the guy finishing outside, all over her, please
>>
Mods pls.
This thread is full of top-tier shitposts.
Your intervention would be just fantastic.
>>
Damn, what is going on with these draw threads lately?
>>
Seriously what the fuck is going on
>>
File: 1466180985797.jpg (2MB, 2399x3460px) Image search: [Google]
1466180985797.jpg
2MB, 2399x3460px
Requesting more of Devil Homura, dressed exactly like this, either taking a huge dick or dildo up the ass or giving a thighjob.
>>
>>4333527
Dude, seriously?
>>
>>4333551
Yeah...drawfag here.

With comments like this smeared across this thread, I'm not taking any of these requests seriously.
>>
Alright, time to stop some shit wars drama for real guys.
You guys already satisfy after posting so many rage right?
Just stop it and post a request/draw instead and move on. We are not keemstar.
>>
File: P5_Makoto_Nijima.png (751KB, 612x1990px) Image search: [Google]
P5_Makoto_Nijima.png
751KB, 612x1990px
>>4333553
>shitposter gets banned
>half the posts disappear
I love you mods

Okay, requesting anything lewd with Makoto from Persona 5
>>
>>4333553
You single handedly discredited this entire thread with your own shit posting pal. How could we possibly take this thread seriously now?

And you're still shitposting after your replies were pulled from the thread. What did you hope to accomplish with all of this?
>>
>>4333554
Drawfag here, sorry buddy, good luck trying to get your request filled after all that.

I'm not touching this thread, and honestly, no one in their right mind would, either.

Good luck.
>>
Can't blame the drawfags for backing the fuck out after that shit show, honestly.

Hopefully now that the shitposters are gone we can get things back on track but that doesn't seem likely.
>>
File: B-xdcDFUcAMqqVL.png (187KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
B-xdcDFUcAMqqVL.png
187KB, 600x420px
>>4333554
Mods finally delete all the shitposter/samefagger and it feel cleans now. The fake draw t/h/read is gone too.

Thank you lovely so much mods.

But now we got less drawfriend after that hellstorm appear. Can't blame but no choice.

>>4333557
That's okay, we know your feel.

>>4333559
I feel sad and happy in a same time.
>>
File: bsx.jpg (314KB, 2412x850px) Image search: [Google]
bsx.jpg
314KB, 2412x850px
Asking for an image about Shraon ( Street fighter EX 2 & 3 ) bullying Blair Dame ( SF EX/Fighting Layer ) with a Full Nelson like in the other image but adding Sharon touching Blair's crotch like in the reference , please.
>>
>>4333562
drawfriend here

I'm going to wait a week for another draw thread to start. I posted a delivery in the other thread that got deleted, and to be honest, like this drawfriend>>4333557, I'm upset that I worked so hard on making a delivery only to have it deleted.

I'm asking all drawfriends to boycott this thread until the next one. None of us should have to work hard only to have our work deleted by people who shitpost and make everything bad for us here. I was just here to help fill some requests in and all of this happened.

I'll see you all in a week. Take care.
>>
>>4333557
>>4333570
No! If you abandon us, the trolls have already won.
>>
drawfriend here too. I had one of my deliveries deleted too. i'll come back when people know how to act more civilized, to the person who requested >>4331562 I'm sorry your request got deleted in what I thought, was the real draw thread. I'm sorry.
>>
>>4333570
Take care, drawfriend......
>>
>>4333570
Maybe you can post your delivery here? Is not like OR don't need it anymore. He might be waiting here.
>>
>>4333570
Maybe you shouldn't have ignored the people telling you the other thread was shitposting and just posted it in the old thread
>>
File: doa.jpg (112KB, 844x467px) Image search: [Google]
doa.jpg
112KB, 844x467px
Asking for this moment but more lewd, Lisa fingering Helena's crotch when she's wearing those tight white pants and sucking one of her nipples like in the image, or at least that's what looks like.
>>
>>4333441
She's not from nisekoi u retard,she's from tomodachi ga sukunai
>>
>>4333573
>>4333570
http://archiveofsins.com/h/thread/4331861

That's weird, because looking at the archive there were zero deliveries posted in the other thread.
>>
I just heard the other drawthread was deleted. I had a delivery there too. What the hell is wrong with you people?

We work hard to get those deliveries out to you at our leisure, because we want to make you all happy. Well, I'm not sure about other drawfriends, but I know I do.

I log on to see if OR has found his request, only to see that my work too, was deleted?

I don't get it. Why should we deliver anything else anymore, if NONE of you know how to act like normal people? It's not fair to us, at all.

Hearing OR like their delivery would have made my day. I worked hard on that. I'm looking like an idiot for the old thread and then I find out, by reading through this one, that it was DELETED?

That's not fair. I'm boycotting this draw thread. If I get my picture deleted, then I shouldn't have to share it with ANY of you again. This will teach you all to act like such idiots.
>>
File: 1392406509673.jpg (1MB, 850x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1392406509673.jpg
1MB, 850x1237px
Requesting Tsukiko and Tsukushi Tsutsukakushi from Henneko licking each other's navels in a 69 position while getting fucked. Both in pic related with the bikini bottoms pulled down.

Navel 69: http://i.imgur.com/gGhcM0J.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BavTz1G.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/z8LtVsO.jpg
>>
>>4333579
My delivery was right after the last post. A few posts after the last one, to be exact.
>>
Damn, the fallout is real. Are we draw friends really going to boycott this thread?

If we are, I'm out. I have other drawthreads I can go to, and where people will appreciate my work there.
>>
>>4333585
Mine, too.
>>
>>4333585
So where is it?
>>
To drawfriend already done deliver after the other threads gone.

Copy your request link from http://archiveofsins.com/h/thread/4331861 and post your delivery.
Trust me, i don't think OR just give up and never check 4chan again after what happen. He might waiting for your deliver forever. Don't give up. Shitposter is banned thou.
>>
>>4333570
>>4333573
>>4333581
>>4333585
>>4333588
>>4333590
Literall samefag, why do you keep doing this? Your shitposting friend got banned, so now you're trying a different tactic?
>>
>>4333582
Better for /trash/ or /i/'s NSFW drop thread.
>>
>>4333581
>>4333588
I hope you take care too. I can't believe the troll side managed to do this.
>>
>>4333588
>>4333581
>>4333573
>>4333570
>>4333557
Probably just the other shitposter falseflagging again, peoples, stop freaking out. There isn't that much drama queens among the drawfags, and the posts are too similars.
>>
>"Drawfriend" says that he did a delivery and complains about the shitpost.

>Doesn't post the delivery.
>>
>>4333598
I was thinking the same thing. Make me laugh twice.
Those poor salty requester. Never claim his deliver.
>>
10. Don't complain about OP image, they're picked at the end of every thread via vote.

Real drawfag here, so what, we're in competition now? What happened to just delivering for the sake of satisfying requests?

When the hell did any of this turn into your personal museum of art? Who the hell made any of you our commanding overlords?

None of you have the right to make this a competition. None of you are paying for any of these requests, but now you decide that we have to compete against each other just for the 'title' of being OP picture?

What the hell is wrong with all of you?
>>
>>4333598
I wait for my delivery too but I think nobody is interested. Maybe the chance is higher if I edit my request to a footjob request.
>>
>>4333602
Do you honestly believe you're fooling anyone at this point or are you just spamming posts to get us to thread limit so you can try to make another thread?
>>
Requesting Lady Maria from Bloodborne getting fucked in a missionary position with one hand fondling her breast and the other holding on to her Rakuyo.

Rakuyo: http://bloodborne.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Bloodborne/Rakuyo.jpg

In all seriousness, I'm personally hoping this thread doesn't get flooded with shitposting like the past couple threads.
>>
>>4333594
Understood, much appreciated anon
>>
Now that you have a real drawfag asking you questions, why aren't any of you responding?

Why should I have to compete with people alongside me who are satisfying requests out of our FREE time, because we genuinely want to do good? What makes someone's delivery better than mine? Are you all trying to weed out the bad deliveries and just have high quality deliveries posted all the time now?
>>
>>4333602
>"Real drawfag here"
>Poster count didn't increase

Wow, we need the power of mods again.
I hope mods still here.
>>
>>4333612
No dipshit, it's still me. I'm a real drawfag, and I'm asking real questions here. Mods aren't going to ban me for asking legitimate questions about how you all modified the rules to your needs, and then have us drawing your requests work around that.
>>
>Suddenly, there's million drawfags
>Every single one of them begins with "drawfriend here" or "a real drawfriend"
>No names, no deliveries
>all complain about posting a delivery in the previous thread

Yeah, this is really legit, guys. Report it and call the mods.
>>
Why aren't any of you answering my question? What, now that you have a real drawfag in here debating Rule no. 10, you all bitch out because you have no legitimate reason to have posted that rule in the first place?

Is this a competition or not? Why can't any of you answer that?
>>
>>4333621
You're avoiding the question I'm asking.

Why in the hell would you implement such an idiotic rule and not have artists think, "Wow, well, my work isn't all that great now, so why bother posting if I have no chance?"

I'm asking you again. Is this a competition for the rights to be OP next thread, or not?
>>
>>4333622
LIsten here you shit
You're not a drawfriend. You're not even a drawfag. You're a shitposter.
But I'll answer your question. Drawfriends draw our requests for their personal pleasure, not in order to be the next OP picture.
They draw to satisfy our requests or because they wanted to draw it. That's it.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>4333622
Would you rather have another shit post when some random OP made a new thread and post the image that trigger to complain?

Heck do you think OP image is about a fucking game or trophy or something?
They doing for request and not the fucking OP image achievement.

Eat shit asshole. Prove that you're drawfriend or banned.

>>4333623
THIS
>>
>>4333623
Then explain Rule no. 10 for me now, you twit. Why should I have to be in indirect competition with my fellow artists, huh?

If I deliver something AMAZING, and the next guy doesn't, why should THAT artist have to feel like shit, now thanks to Rule no. 10?

Keep your white knight garbage out of this. Are we in competition with each other now, yes or no? I LOVE how you all keep avoiding the question because an artist called out out on your shit.

Because if it is a competition, I'm not going to go up against another artist who GENUINELY wants to provide someone with a smile when delivering their request. I'm not going to make my fellow artist feel like shit even before they start drawing a piece.
>>
MODS!!!
>>
File: Kumatora Nursing HJ.png (317KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kumatora Nursing HJ.png
317KB, 1000x800px
Wow, it went to shit worse than I expected. Oh well. For the drawfags: I haven't received thanks on a few of the deliveries I've made. I've been flat out ignored on some as well, and ones that I personally feel that I did great and improved my efforts were either ignored or overshadowed. Yeah, it sucks. But you know what? It's my own fault for investing so much care into these threads. This ought to be for fun, and I forgot that. So I'm just gonna do what I feel like, and while I hope the ORs like it, if they don't? Oh well. I don't see the need to post in these threads anymore as much.

>>4333452
Mother 3 is a great game, and you have excellent taste in tastes. Nursing handjob, now there's a good request.
Hope you like it OR, I'm still trying to practice different perspectives so I made a new angle.
>>
>>4333625
Then why did you post Rule no. 10? Are you selectively trying to weed out the bad artists then, and only leave the good ones to fill in your requests?
>>
>>4333630
>And among the clouds of hatred, there was sunlight
Thank you for the delivery, vv! It's amazing!
>>
>>4333631
Is not because weed out the bad artist. We want shitposter to shut the fuck up about OP image complaining like you. SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>4333630
Don't misunderstand vv, there are no drawfriends here complaining about not recieving thanks, it's just one guy shitposting.
Also, that's a great drawing, keep it up.
>>
>>4333630
And you're right vv, we were all supposed to fill in these requests because it was fun, not because I was in direct competition with you, which is what Rule no. 10 is now trying to impose on us artists.

EVERYONE should have the right to feel good about choosing a request, drawing what we can WHEN we can, and then upload our delivery that may or may not get thanks for.
>>
>>4333626
>Then explain Rule no. 10 for me now, you twit.

Because requesters (like you) keep bitching about the fucking OP image as if anyone actually cares.

Artists have never cared what the OP image is. They'd like to be it, and they're happy to be it, but no one is crying that out of dozens (or in some threads, hundreds) of deliveries theirs wasn't the image people will look at for 5 seconds and move on. This shitpost you've created where not being the OP image suddenly means you're being "weeded out" is a delusion, and you're probably well aware of that.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to take the word of someone who actually proved they're a drawfag, something you STILL haven't done.

>>4333630
Nice, the world needs more Kumatora lewd.
>>
>>4333632
yay
>>4333636
Oh ok. I sort of just skimmed over, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents anyway. Thank you anon.
>>
>>4333630
Not the OR but thanks for trying to get this drawthread back on track with what it's meant for, vv. :)

And yeah, Mother 3 is a great game. Kumatora is the best.
>>
So when should i come back to this thread?
>>
>>4333648
Tomorrow, or today if you suddenly find a bunch of posts deleted.
>>
>>4333634
You have no legitimate reason or answer to what I've been asking. You resort to belittling me by telling me to shut the fuck up, and I'm not complaining about OP's picture.

Like the last thread and this one, I think they are both worthy of being chosen, they're both two different levels of learning, which is something you can't comprehend. You're trying to imply that I'm arguing about OP picture, but you're doing a terrible job of it.

You still haven't answered whether or not, fellow drawfriends are in competition with each other OR, did you implement Rule no. 10 to weed out the bad artists and only have the good ones apply for your requests.

Your argument, that you implemented Rule no. 10 because you want shit posters to quiet their OPINION about OP's picture is bogus.
>>
>>4333639
So, you're basing the fact that I'm arguing this point WITHOUT me having posted some form of 'evidence' that I'm an artist, and that AUTOMATICALLY makes my point invalid?

Tits or GTFO, right? This is how I get to argue on here with some form of credibility?

Sorry guy, but unless you're an ARTIST and have actually DRAWN for people on this thread, I can sure as hell take the same road you have and discredit you for not having spent time out of your day to draw something nice for someone.

Double-edged swords cut nice both ways, don't they?
>>
File: MLR.jpg (2MB, 3436x3236px) Image search: [Google]
MLR.jpg
2MB, 3436x3236px
I'd love a drawing of her doing http://i.imgur.com/6pxAX6x.jpg but maybe more of a smile with her tongue slightly sticking out even prodding or fingering the guy's ass. If not that, then stradding a guy rubbing against his erection or http://i.imgur.com/HVgzsVj.jpg
>>
>>4333650
>You have no legitimate reason or answer to what I've been asking.

Because you don't have a legitimate or worthwhile question. Last thread was deleted because it was made by a shitposter who found the first delivery he could get to make OP, then spammed a bunch of other people's requests to make it look legitimate while putting his own request in the middle, presumably so Peruda would do it. And at this point I'm pretty sure it's you. And now you're shitting up this thread with nonsensical complaint so you can do the same thing again.

>>4333655
>So, you're basing the fact that I'm arguing this point WITHOUT me having posted some form of 'evidence' that I'm an artist, and that AUTOMATICALLY makes my point invalid?

No, your extreme reluctance to do something as simple as post the delivery you claim got deleted in the other thread makes your point invalid, because not a single drawfag who has actual proven deliveries has given a shit about the OP image as much as you claim to.
>>
This thread has too many stupid text.
I want to see nice stuff...
>>
>>4333651
When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.
>>
>>4333662
That's me, sorry i lost my control of his annoyingness.
Thank you for your kind words.
>>
File: RASIS soundvoltex II.png (2MB, 920x1817px) Image search: [Google]
RASIS soundvoltex II.png
2MB, 920x1817px
I'd like her bent over/supporting herself up with her arm(s) fucked at her desk standing up by the teal-haired guy, only her gloves and legs on
>>
>>4333658
Are we on the same page here? When, in this GIANT list of debate, have I mentioned that OP's picture was bad?

Who said I was debating that? Your selective brain is making you feel very good right about now, COMPLETELY glancing over the fact that, and let me make this clear...

Are we in direct competition with one another to gain enough votes to be the next OP?

Yes or no? Why can't any of you answer that?
>>
File: 145343875.jpg (59KB, 799x330px) Image search: [Google]
145343875.jpg
59KB, 799x330px
Someone can draw this Mai's sprites but making them nudes, please?
>>
>>4333670
Sorry i decide you to ignore you because i forgot theres rule 11.
keep barking boy. Poor kids never get his request.

>>4333670
>Yes or no?
"NO" there your answer.
>>
>>4333405
Delivery
>>
>>4333676
Peruda! I'm so happy to see more drawfriend from previous thread! (Honestly, i though many /h/ drawfriend leaves)

Not OR but great draw and love the feet/toes! Keep it up man!
>>
>>4333674
Why don't I believe you? Oh yeah...

>>4333369
>>4333347
>>4333300
>>4333303
>>4333314

Enjoy your draw thread. You'll never get another quality delivery ever again, because you don't deserve it. And if you do, it's because they feel sorry for you.

>>4333671
Beggars aren't choosers.
>>
>>4333674
And you're the one who started the thread...>>4333369

You're pathetic. Enjoy your drawthread, you selfish fool.
>>
>>4333677
Thanks, dude.
>>
>>4333676
Not the OR but great work, Peruda! Nice to see some drawings making their way here after that whole shitshow from earlier.
>>
>>4333686
Thanks
>>
File: 1452212965791.gif (100KB, 349x342px) Image search: [Google]
1452212965791.gif
100KB, 349x342px
>>4333389
How feasible is asking for a gif here?

Requesting gif related with any pokegirl artist desires, preferably Skyla (with Hilbert), or Roxanne (with Brendan), or Dawn (with Lucas)
Skyla>Roxanne>Dawn
>>
File: chitose.jpg (289KB, 665x1500px) Image search: [Google]
chitose.jpg
289KB, 665x1500px
Requesting Chitose from Tales of Innocence giving a teasing footjob.
>>
Requesting Olivia Mira Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist getting her pussy eaten, while clawing her fingers into the guy hair, and biting her lips. She may be either completely naked or only wearing her Trenchcoat and Boots, like in the reference Pic.
>>
>>4333695
I'd say you're better off just asking for an image of an ass getting grabbed desu
>>
File: mikan+hajime.jpg (1MB, 1443x2021px) Image search: [Google]
mikan+hajime.jpg
1MB, 1443x2021px
Requesting Mikan Tsumiki x Hajime Hinata from Danganronpa 2.

Same sex position like the real image. Mikan is nude but still wears her bandages. Hajime can be nude or not, this is up to you. Please make Mikan's breasts bigger and her thighs a little bit thicker than the real model, but same bush size for Mikan too. By the way, I think this blushing happy face would be perfect for Mikan.

Mikan and Hajime are a great couple! They need more love!
>>
So is this thread going?

If it is, do any draw friends like doing ass/anal requests?

That's what most of my /h/ requests are so I was just wondering.
>>
File: Yagyu sheet.png (3MB, 992x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Yagyu sheet.png
3MB, 992x1141px
Requesting Cpt Yagyuu Mitsuko from Koutetsushin Jeeg sucking dick like a champ
>>
File: 148632674213.jpg (196KB, 983x565px) Image search: [Google]
148632674213.jpg
196KB, 983x565px
Requesting Tsugumi Sendo posing like in the reference being licked in the ass by a faceless character when she's wearing her normal clothes.

If possible a view of her crotch being licked too.
>>
ok so i just got home from work to see there is a new thread, so what has happened? from what i guess is that someone got banned and now some artwork got deleted? is this the gist of it? plus is it safe to drop some deliveries or not now?
>>
>>4333743
Honestly I say to just ignore the shitposters.
>>
>>4333743
Everything is fine. Some stuff that didn't belong here got deleted, and some people started an argument amongst each other and practically derailed the thread, but aside from that all is well. Post away.
>>
>>4333743
Some same/shitposters shitting up the thread, but they're gone now. By all means, if you've got deliveries, feel free to drop them. :) It would be a good way to get this thread back on track.
>>
File: Ginrei_12.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ginrei_12.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
Requesting Ginrei (Senran Kagura) wearing only black stocking and panties (the front part inside pussy), and maybe playing with her nipples.
>>
File: DSC_0099.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0099.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
This request was in the last thread, dunno if they are lurking but this is a first draft and my first post here. Be gentle please :P
>>
File: SiBHy06.jpg (161KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
SiBHy06.jpg
161KB, 450x600px
Requesting Black Hanekawa from the Monogatari series fingering herself with her legs spread and a blush on her face.

If possible for some small details, I would love to see her soaked, maybe a pool of her own juices below her, but honestly i'll leave it to who ever does this.

Thanks ahead of time if anyone does do this one.
>>
>>4333756
that's pretty good, I like the detail in the cock
>>
>>4333630

OR here. Not only did you deliver but you did it amongst all the BS that happen. If anyone has excellent taste it would be you good sir. You are the true MVP. Thank you for such a lovely delivery.
>>
File: 1469139112894.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469139112894.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Requesting Xanado rubbing Mai's crotch and touching one of her nipples meanwhile he's doing the move where he's cradling the opponent, with Mai spreading completely her legs with a pleasant face.
>>
File: 00000.jpg (1MB, 1180x2000px) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
1MB, 1180x2000px
Request: Shigure Kosaka from Kenichi.

She would be giving a butt job while wearing her fundoshi (wrapped cloth panties). The panties would be wrapped around the dick like the included picture.
>>
File: ArT2 ss.jpg (149KB, 894x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ArT2 ss.jpg
149KB, 894x1000px
Requesting Croix fucking and impregnating Reisha in a night of passion;
http://imgur.com/qQOsPen,ezuRAyB#0
>>
File: absolewdly fine.png (2MB, 1976x1380px) Image search: [Google]
absolewdly fine.png
2MB, 1976x1380px
Requesting anything lewd with Oora Kanako from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
>>
File: ReZero- Emilia No.4333410.jpg (869KB, 1578x2112px) Image search: [Google]
ReZero- Emilia No.4333410.jpg
869KB, 1578x2112px
>>4333410
Delivery
>>
File: black ntr.png (2MB, 1572x1700px) Image search: [Google]
black ntr.png
2MB, 1572x1700px
A tied up Noire with vibrating eggs inside her and a ballgag with her arms tied up as she watches and listens to her little sister Uni get mercilessly (but willingly) violated by a guy
Can make a detail of Noire wearing a wedding ring and Uni loving the sex as her big sis watches. Can be the other way too.

>>4333793
Hey nice! EMT! EMT!
>>
Hey all. If you're interested in talking to other drawfriends about techniques, critiques, or just art in general, feel free to join our discord channel. It's picked up quite a bit of steam since the last thread and there are plenty of drawfriends to talk to and get to know. Just state whether you classify yourself as an: Artist, Editor, or something else when you join. Here's the link
https://discord.gg/rg35bqj
>>
File: Four.jpg (302KB, 1472x980px) Image search: [Google]
Four.jpg
302KB, 1472x980px
four being fucked by her disciple in the ass please
>>
>>4333630
>vv
Hi again! How are you doing? Glad to see more of you!
>>
File: h-request_Makoto.png (137KB, 696x1000px) Image search: [Google]
h-request_Makoto.png
137KB, 696x1000px
>>4333554

Delivered
>>
Requesting a Bimbofication of Kairi from the Kingdom Hearts Series.
>>
>>4333804
Lol I think it be the other way around
>>
File: 1451775286807.jpg (96KB, 560x738px) Image search: [Google]
1451775286807.jpg
96KB, 560x738px
Can I ask for a drawing of Jeanne in pov sex or in a gangbang, happy?
>>
>>4333830
No, it wouldn't be.
>>
>>4333793
Hi again! Glad to still see you here!
>>
>>4333852
Only "Jeanne" is too less info.
It exist too many characters and people they have this name. Please edit next thread your text with series name.
>>
>>4333852
Huh, thought her name was Jenny. From PSO2es.
http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Stella-Tears-508x353.jpg
Not OR but ^ should help with anyone who wants to take it on.
>>
File: ToG Emeraude.jpg (462KB, 1616x868px) Image search: [Google]
ToG Emeraude.jpg
462KB, 1616x868px
Requesting Emeraude from TALES OF GRACES f in her paraplegic body, being lifted up by her hips and fucked passionately, her helpless to the sex and pleasure, and simply gripping the sheets she's on. whether it is in guy's POV or seen from the side or from like a 7 or 8 o'clock view.
>>
File: misha sketch.png (4MB, 3651x3072px) Image search: [Google]
misha sketch.png
4MB, 3651x3072px
>>4333657
I'll line and colour this later, but I figure you've been waiting long enough
>>
>>4333875
Wow going all out? That's pretty awesome, that's quite the outfit too, why not naked?
>>
File: Chapter_333.jpg (288KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_333.jpg
288KB, 780x1200px
Requesting anything with Reimi Sugimoto from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond Is (Not) Crash

Extra points if it's paizuri, but really anything is fine. Be free! Let us experience your artistic expertise
>>
Requesting Izayoi Miku (Date A Live), Epona (Ys Origin), or Nanami Aoyama (Sakurasou) having sex on a guy's lap (Shidou, Hugo, Daichi respectively) holding out their left hand and happily looking at a shining wedding ring.
If you prefer another position other than lap, then feel free as long as the girl is the focus. Thank you
>>
>>4333886
Can you at least provide a picture to go with the request?
>>
>>4333884

After watching the episode today. I have to say they made her really cute in the animation.
>>
File: COUPLES.jpg (503KB, 1248x1744px) Image search: [Google]
COUPLES.jpg
503KB, 1248x1744px
>>4333892
Give me a bit.
>>
File: cry.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>4333884
>>4333901

Yeah, she really looks so much better in the anime. couldn't find a good reference in the anime though but at least this one makes her look cuter. Ignore the tears.
>>
>>4333876
Thanks! I guess I picked the outfit as a challenge but now that I think about it, it's a little weird that the dude's completely naked, huh.
>>
File: ann takamaki.jpg (66KB, 314x846px) Image search: [Google]
ann takamaki.jpg
66KB, 314x846px
Requesting Ann Takamaki from Persona 5 having loving missionary sex please
>>
>>4333756
Nice work on the eyes!
>>
File: Black Alice.jpg (130KB, 645x923px) Image search: [Google]
Black Alice.jpg
130KB, 645x923px
Requesting her to be assertive while mounted or hiding her lower face while in missionary. Cum optional.

S4 League's Black Alice
>>
File: 1468617743225.jpg (152KB, 850x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1468617743225.jpg
152KB, 850x1314px
Anything footjob related with Danganronpa's Junko. Make it full of despair.
>>
>>4333884
Ghostzuri?
>>
>>4333775
>Shigure Kosaka from Kenichi signed,sealed,delivered its yours
>>
File: Shigure Kosaka from Kenichi...jpg (99KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Shigure Kosaka from Kenichi...jpg
99KB, 800x1024px
>>4334025
..forgot pic
>>
File: yokodes.jpg (41KB, 368x500px) Image search: [Google]
yokodes.jpg
41KB, 368x500px
Whoever draws this is an internet worldstar.

Ryuko Matoi & Yoko Littner scissoring passionately
>>
File: dick weiner whatever.png (592KB, 900x911px) Image search: [Google]
dick weiner whatever.png
592KB, 900x911px
>>4333734
Here ya go~
>>
Requesting Mirage from Macross Delta blushing as she expose her breasts for a cumshot and get her face and chest covered by cum
>>
>>4334026
This is OR. Thanks!
>>
>>4334063
That is too good for this thread, great job Nauseous
>>
File: Chocola Beach.png (4MB, 1199x2493px) Image search: [Google]
Chocola Beach.png
4MB, 1199x2493px
Requesting this girl, doing a paizuri (with visible nipples), please
>>
>>4333884
Not OR but I want to specify something ... don't forget the mole on the left boobs. (this is official)
>>
>>4333948
working on yours anon.
>>
File: Thanking Instructor.jpg (381KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Thanking Instructor.jpg
381KB, 1280x800px
Requesting a FFM threesome with their young instructor
>>
File: IMG_2497.jpg (398KB, 1035x1524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2497.jpg
398KB, 1035x1524px
From Assassination Classroom, Touka (left) groping Kanzaki (right) like bottom pic related. Both of the naked please. Touka's tits are bigger.
>>
File: FUCK_DESPAIR.jpg (320KB, 480x936px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK_DESPAIR.jpg
320KB, 480x936px
>>4334007
>Make it full of despair.
I HATE DESPAIR!

Requesting Junko Enoshima gets raped by Nagito Komaeda

ALL WE NEED IS HOPE!
>>
>>4334210
Woah, calm down there anon.
Is just a request.
>>
File: ref0111.jpg (2MB, 4273x8192px) Image search: [Google]
ref0111.jpg
2MB, 4273x8192px
Requesting Haruka Takayama (Sakura Trick)

with the dress on the left (showing boobs) in a position as one of the references on the right
>>
File: 7bf.jpg (38KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
7bf.jpg
38KB, 400x541px
>>4334216
HOPE is serious business.
>>
>>4334186
>>
File: kendou itsuka.png (2MB, 1500x1028px) Image search: [Google]
kendou itsuka.png
2MB, 1500x1028px
Kendou Ituka - My hero academia
Posing as if she were in a photoshoot (i provided some ideas) Fully naked or wearing only a skirt please
>>
>>4334186
>>4334233

Sugar sugar rune, Chocola Meilleur, this is her adult version, she appeared only in one episode.
>>
>>4333948
just an update draft. do you want her clothes aswell?
>>
>>4334253
Oh, that's looking really nice!
Yeah, sure, since you're offering, her wearing her stockings would be swell! Hope you're enjoying the process.
>>
>>4334063
holy shit that's good stuff
>>
File: draft 2.jpg (658KB, 1308x1500px) Image search: [Google]
draft 2.jpg
658KB, 1308x1500px
>>4334253
>>4334293
Will finish Inking and colouring this tomorrow, thanks for waiting so long
>>
>>4334307
Pssh, that's nothing, many people wait way longer than I had to.
Regardless, have a good night's sleep, then
>>
File: PMMM- Kyubey No.4333413.jpg (1MB, 2387x2146px) Image search: [Google]
PMMM- Kyubey No.4333413.jpg
1MB, 2387x2146px
>>4333413
Delivery
>>
File: 25bXWr53.jpg (212KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
25bXWr53.jpg
212KB, 1000x1000px
I like to request Hinoki Sai from Betterman giving paizuri while licking the tip of the penis.
>>
>>4334310
Not OR but hahahaha, oh wow! This is awesome!
>>
>>4334307
Not the OR but this looks great
>>
>>4334320
Thanks, dude
>>
File: Black Hanekawa Request.jpg (350KB, 840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Black Hanekawa Request.jpg
350KB, 840x1080px
>>4333758
>>
>>4334325
Goddamn, that's fuckin good stuff. You got a gallery?
>>
>>4334325
Not OR.
Beautiful drawing and bonus-points for pubes.
I wish more artists draw girls with pubes.
>>
>>4334310
OR here. Thanks for your time and deliver Peruda. Really happy with this. Love her expression.
>>
File: takahi.png (3MB, 1992x1611px) Image search: [Google]
takahi.png
3MB, 1992x1611px
Requesting Takahi from Valvrave in her dancer outfit giving a footjob, or public use in her school outfit.
>>
>>4333416
Delivery
>>
Anybody willing to make a short comic of this?

http://pastebin.com/HkSx0jfY
>>
>>4334344
Thanks, dude
>>
I'm requesting Meiko Shiraki from Prison School. I'd like her fully clothed getting fucked Missionary style like in the picture.
>>
File: 358036-misaka_ln_vs_anime.jpg (65KB, 510x414px) Image search: [Google]
358036-misaka_ln_vs_anime.jpg
65KB, 510x414px
Requesting Misaka Mikoto from To Aru Majutsu no Index powering an appliance with her orgasm.
>>
File: Kendou Ituka shoot.png (371KB, 1400x826px) Image search: [Google]
Kendou Ituka shoot.png
371KB, 1400x826px
>>4334240
She looks THICC. I hope making my own pose is fine, anon-kun. What is this show about? I see threads up on /a/ all the time.
>>
>>4334325
That's an awesome art! Do you have a name so we can recognize you?
>>
>>4334385
Shit I wasn't expecting such fast delivery thank you it's perfect ! Would you mind if I take this to the color thread?

>What is this show about?
Pretty much your average shounen anime. Boy without powers wants to be a hero and then he gets powers blah blah blah. But it's been pretty good so far.

Anyway thanks again drawfriend! Love your works
>>
>>4334409
Let me at least make a clean line version dude. I may suck at coloring but I can do that much, at least. After that sure, go nuts. Just post it back here again when you get it colored, please. I'd just like to see how it turns out ;D
>>
>>4334414
>Let me at least make a clean line version dude

Shit man thanks for going the extra mile even though you don't have to. And sure I'll post it back here if it gets done.
>>
>>4334063

Requester here. Awesome. thank's a bunch that's really great.
>>
File: Black Alice Request.jpg (385KB, 840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Black Alice Request.jpg
385KB, 840x1080px
>>4333968

>>4334326
>>4334397
Nah.
>>
>>4334354
>>4334385
>>4334456
Good shit, folks
>>
File: saeko.png (926KB, 1056x908px) Image search: [Google]
saeko.png
926KB, 1056x908px
/r/ Saeko Busujima from Highschool of the Dead getting fucked in the missionary position with her arms held and her tits popping out of her uniform as she pants lightly while maintaining eye contact viewer.
>>
>>4334121
>>4334306
>>4334432
Thank you!!
>>
>>4334456
Not OR but sweeeeet!
And I dunno why... she reminds me of Sekibanki from Touhou.
>>
File: aqu.png (1MB, 1840x1254px) Image search: [Google]
aqu.png
1MB, 1840x1254px
Requesting Aqua from Kingdom Hearts stroking a guy's cock while licking his balls, with lots of precum. I'd prefer either guy's POV or having it be a closeup of her while she's doing it.
>>
>>4334456
Hey there, thanks, Love your work.
>>
File: renown_card_m2.jpg (3MB, 2368x2932px) Image search: [Google]
renown_card_m2.jpg
3MB, 2368x2932px
>>4333389
Requesting Renown from Kancolle riding the viewer with her clothes on. No, you don't need to draw the ship parts.

Thanks!
>>
File: 1469312697560.jpg (554KB, 1915x1987px) Image search: [Google]
1469312697560.jpg
554KB, 1915x1987px
Anal or DP. Big cocks only.
>>
File: image.jpg (370KB, 1200x1004px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370KB, 1200x1004px
Requesting Rin pinning Len to a wall and giving him a forceful handjob as he struggles to escape.

(Both characters are from Vocaloid)
>>
File: Succubus Rozalin.png (471KB, 1664x1602px) Image search: [Google]
Succubus Rozalin.png
471KB, 1664x1602px
Requesting the Succubus version of Rozalin in charge during sex, or getting spit roasted.

Also she's from Disgaea 2.
>>
>>4334325
Fantastic job!

Thank you greatly.
>>
File: aim.png (189KB, 1000x777px) Image search: [Google]
aim.png
189KB, 1000x777px
>>4333523
Here you go
>>
File: slutfu.jpg (158KB, 1168x665px) Image search: [Google]
slutfu.jpg
158KB, 1168x665px
More of this please. Preferably some aftermath.
> greedy
Half the people here have 3 requests up, requesting the same girl isn't anymore greedy.
>>
>>4334575
no one cares about that, they care that you're a creepy shitposter
>>
>>4334571
yooo, nice
>>
>>4334576
I just want a few more and I'll be gone for good.
>>
File: seraphina.png (579KB, 797x1589px) Image search: [Google]
seraphina.png
579KB, 797x1589px
requesting Seraphina from Disgaea giving a footjob
>>
>>4334120
youre welcome hope ya like it
>>
File: Kanase.jpg (221KB, 1048x592px) Image search: [Google]
Kanase.jpg
221KB, 1048x592px
Kanase from Strike the Blood getting creampied and impregnated (with x-ray).
It'd be all happy and vanilla with hand-holing, teary eyes, and smiling.
>>
>>4334186
working on this now, almost done
>>
File: Chocola Meilleur...jpg (97KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chocola Meilleur...jpg
97KB, 800x1024px
>>4334186
>>4334608
ok done,i put some effort in to this one so enjoy anon. live it up ,its the weekend
>>
>>4334618
Nice ! Thanks a lot.
>>
File: a425e4cc6a3cc345234512112cc0e843.jpg (311KB, 987x1400px) Image search: [Google]
a425e4cc6a3cc345234512112cc0e843.jpg
311KB, 987x1400px
request Shizura Fujimura from Godannar on her back, covered in cum and out of breath after a good hard fucking
>>
File: azasawyer...jpg (212KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
azasawyer...jpg
212KB, 800x1024px
>>4333425
aza_sawyer as requested.enjoy
>>
File: Image_Yowane_Haku_byCaffein.jpg (141KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Image_Yowane_Haku_byCaffein.jpg
141KB, 858x1200px
Requesting Haku having vanilla romantic sex for procreation AND pleasure.
>>
Ranmaru Rindou from Binbougami Ga!/Good Luck Girl gripping the concrete hard enough to shatter it under her hands as she gets straight leg missionary. Bonus points if there's a little comic bubble pointing out an X-Ray with the dude's dick snapping in half under the strength of her clenching lol
>>
File: 9e2baf9d645986cdf6629cc7ba8afd82.png (636KB, 820x1400px) Image search: [Google]
9e2baf9d645986cdf6629cc7ba8afd82.png
636KB, 820x1400px
Requesting Nijou Aki from Maken-ki!, please.
http://imgur.com/a/8sVEQ
Something POV, like paizuri or cowgirl. Shy and hard-blushing expressions preferred! Think Suzuhara Misa. Thanks.
>>
File: misha sketch.png (1MB, 1752x1475px) Image search: [Google]
misha sketch.png
1MB, 1752x1475px
>>4333657
Finished at long last
>>
>>4334672
looks great! not often you see someone put in that much work for a freebie!
not OR
>>
File: lewd d00d 2.jpg (77KB, 781x899px) Image search: [Google]
lewd d00d 2.jpg
77KB, 781x899px
last update before I finish it, i'm not dead.
>>
>>4334697
No worries, I'll be here, take all the time you need.
Still looking fantastic!
>>
>>4334575
you are relentless
>>
>>4334697
ooh i like the no shadows, looks nice
>>
>>4334703
feeding him attention's not going to help matters
just ignore and report like the other one
>>
>>4334697
Not OR but just wanna chime in and say yeah this is looking great!
>>
>>4334708
Problem is he's probably going to keep going until he gets what he wants even if he was to somehow be ignored.
>>
>>4334713
Hence why you report him.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Makoto from persona 5 getting a creampie from the protagonist, while he's carrying her. I'd like it if her top and vest were off, and her tights rolled down, but skirt still on. I'd prefer if it was drawn in profile. Thanks!
>>
>>4334723
Thank the drawfag first at least
>>4333814
>>
Could anyone do this:

>>4332487

Thanks in advance
>>
File: BPWumMrB.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BPWumMrB.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
Requesting Blazblue's Makoto Nanaya and Bullet fighting a guy's dick like in the reference pic.
>>
File: GenieWiz New.jpg (229KB, 910x710px) Image search: [Google]
GenieWiz New.jpg
229KB, 910x710px
Requesting either her sucking on a dick after sex or in a riding or missionary position. any of these or others long as she has her hat.
>>
File: Sluts.jpg (3MB, 2489x3696px) Image search: [Google]
Sluts.jpg
3MB, 2489x3696px
Give me any one of these cheap, nasty sluts getting their filthy meat holes thoroughly stuffed and brutalized by massive black cocks.
>>
File: Kendou Ituka shoot1.png (352KB, 1326x1634px) Image search: [Google]
Kendou Ituka shoot1.png
352KB, 1326x1634px
>>4334571
That looks cute dude, I like it

>>4334418
Okay, I don't know what is easier for people coloring an image off a PNG so I'm putting the lines + lines/background. I guess just let them crop out whichever one is easier to color? Hopefully someone picks it up, I'd love to see it colored.
>>
>>4334825
>Nonon
>cheap

I hope no one delivers for you, bad-taste senpai. Are you the same guy asking for brutalizing black cocks in that other request? Lol
>>
File: Yui.png (218KB, 818x818px) Image search: [Google]
Yui.png
218KB, 818x818px
>>4333418
>>
File: competition.jpg (532KB, 2680x816px) Image search: [Google]
competition.jpg
532KB, 2680x816px
Requesting Emilia, Priscilla, Crusch, Anastasya and Felt from Re:Zero participating in a sexual competition over who will be the next Queen (similar to the picture)

I'd like for all of them to be giving a footjob, but if each one of them does something different, I won't mind it (it's up to the artist).
And I would like to see Emilia win, with Priscilla coming close second. The rest is up to the artist.
Thank you kindly.
>>
File: anitest6a.png (138KB, 662x560px) Image search: [Google]
anitest6a.png
138KB, 662x560px
WIP for Rem/Ram from Re: Zero from several threads ago--coloring frames now. Whole thing should be done by the next thread. Animations take awhile so hopefully you are still around by then.
>>
>>4334882
Been waiting to see what you'd done with it anon. Looks real nice.
>>
Requesting Princess Peach with big tits and wide hips in a pin-up.
>>
File: Anne takamaki Finished.png (2MB, 2480x2844px) Image search: [Google]
Anne takamaki Finished.png
2MB, 2480x2844px
>>4333948
Finished. Hope its too your liking.
>>
>>4334882
cant wait for it to be finished, i saw when it stated and it looked really nice then, i love what you have done with it
>>
>>4334926
fukin tops senpai. Not OR :P
>>
>>4334926

Exquisite.
>>
>>4334672
Nice job man, she's good and I love reach-arounds like that
>>
File: Peach Pinup.png (361KB, 1166x2022px) Image search: [Google]
Peach Pinup.png
361KB, 1166x2022px
>>4334921
You need to be more specific anon.
Clothed, or no clothes?
Which hair style?
Which set of hips do you like better, or do I need to go thiccer?
Is this pose alright?

Work with me man; together we can make Peach better.
>>
File: tumblr_nwg935UPG11ua4ql6o1_400.png (85KB, 257x481px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwg935UPG11ua4ql6o1_400.png
85KB, 257x481px
>>4334962
>Clothed, or no clothes?
Naked with her crown, please.

>Which hair style?
Standard style which is in the picture I've attached.

>Which set of hips do you like better, or do I need to go thiccer?
I like the outer, thiccer hips.

>Is this pose alright?
Pose is perfect.

This is looking amazing.
>>
>>4334963
10-4 senpai
>>
File: Peach Pinup.png (211KB, 1166x2092px) Image search: [Google]
Peach Pinup.png
211KB, 1166x2092px
>>4334963
I really want to color this, but unfortunately I won't have time to until sometime later in the week. Hope you like this though, OR.
>>
>>4335000
Huge-breasted, wide-hipped, luscious lipped Peach? Of course I love it, it's awesome!

Thank you! I'll look out for a colored version but it's already amazing, thanks!
>>
>>4335004
I'll fix the lines by the next posting too, I know it's iffy in places. Glad you like
>>
>>4334926
OR here, as I've been saying, this is amazing work, thank you very much for putting in the time on it!
>>
>>4334849
Yoo, this is good shit, you got a galley?
>>
>>4334577
>>4334839
Thanks
>>
>>4334839
OR here thanks again man your work is great. Also sorry but I just noticed that the color thread died and there doesn't seem to be a new one. Sorry that you had to do all that much extra work :/
>>
File: fuckyouuuu4.jpg (301KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouuuu4.jpg
301KB, 600x846px
>>4333609
Not quite what you wanted, but hope you enjoy anyway ^_^
>>
>>4335044
Not OR but fantastic drawing! I like your style!
As a pubic hair lover I really love her bush. Very hot bush. I wish more artists draw bushes.
>>
File: dri.jpg (301KB, 1282x805px) Image search: [Google]
dri.jpg
301KB, 1282x805px
Requesting Driselle from Tales of Xillia being fucked doggystyle on a bed, gripping the sheets and moaning at how good it feels.
>>
>>4335019
I do now.
http://ginagisa.tumblr.com/
kind of empty, tho.
>>
File: MlDyG5Hl.jpg (102KB, 487x640px) Image search: [Google]
MlDyG5Hl.jpg
102KB, 487x640px
There is not much hentai or ecchi art of magnolia arch from bravely second: end layer. If possible can some kind soul make it happen.
>>
Wow, I am almost tempted to request another pic. Truly all drawfags in here, you are amazing!
>>
>>4335044
I really hope you do this request too: >>4333707
>>
>>4335044
>>4335048
Agree so much. I love some tasteful pubic hair.
>>
>>4335114
Brofist! I really wish more deliveries with sexy bushes. I would be happy if many artist do pubic hair deliveries like last time with many footjob stuff.
>>
Alright, we're close to nearing the end of the thread, so let's start picking our picture for next thread's OP. Remember, it has to be top tier work.

My vote is for this one, by far the best delivery on the thread so far
>>4334063

Thoughts?
>>
>>4335120
>nearing the end
We're on page 1 you fucknut, calm down, come back in a week
>>
>>4335120

Putting a vote in for:
>>4334926
>>
>>4335121
Nothing wrong starting early, fucknut. Just putting in my vote, don't get your panties in a bunch.
>>
>>4335120
DON'T RESPOND TO THIS GUY
He's probably a shitposter, we're on page 1, there's no need to vote for anything right now.
>>
>>4335123
I think that one is good, too.
>>
>>4335125
Calm down. I think putting a vote now helps, why are you freaking out? Jesus, you make it seem like I killed your cat. Relax.
>>
>>4335128
Because it, along with this post, is using up the <300 count. It's probably best to wait till the thread goes into autosage mode.
>>
>>4335129
But it seems like the best deliveries have already been shown. It was just one vote.
>>
See the counter didn't move up that much. Everyone calm down.
>>
>>4335123
I vote this: >>4335044
Awesome drawing and finally a girl with sexy bush! It's so boring to see always hairless pussies.
>>
>>4335125
Oh, you right. Sorry.
The thread is still young, guys.
>>
>It's the "wasting posts on obnoxious bullshit because you think reposting your request in a new thread will totally get it done this time" phase

Can we please add a rule that posting anything but a request, a delivery, or a thank you is banned until we hit bump limit?
>>
File: Clarie.jpg (58KB, 524x355px) Image search: [Google]
Clarie.jpg
58KB, 524x355px
How about a picture of sex or post-sex creampie with a lot pouring out and some on her face + tits fully satisfied and happy? thanks!
>>
File: street-fighter-r-mika-2.jpg (800KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
street-fighter-r-mika-2.jpg
800KB, 3840x2160px
Requesting Rainbow Mika bouncing so hard on a guy's dick that she cracks the ground beneath them
>>
>>4335043
No worries anon. If another one comes up you're more than welcome to add it there if you like. I'd like to take a stab at coloring it myself anyway.
>>
File: large.png (552KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
552KB, 500x710px
Requesting Nozomi Tojo from Love Live being fucked in cowgirl position, with her medium clothes just pulled aside to show nips and vag.
No ahegao, please.
>>
File: y5b16f3y.jpg (2MB, 2909x1358px) Image search: [Google]
y5b16f3y.jpg
2MB, 2909x1358px
Requesting Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia footjob please. Naked except kneesock. You can choose pose or reference from right picture. (You can make her boobs bigger too)

Can't find her footjob arts so requesting here.
>>
>>4335145
No one's going to get banned for that, dude. And thanks for wasting yet ANOTHER thread post on this.
>>
>>4335134
Yeah...it's nice, but it's not as good as >>4334063

At least this one represents the thread correctly...it had H in it, while this one is just a pin up>>4335044

Nauseous should represent our next OP. While all other deliveries were okay, this one takes the cake!
>>
>>4335145
Are you saying this because you haven't had your request filled, or, are you being serious about putting in this rule?
>>
>>4334672
What about this one though? Is this a good enough delivery for next thread's OP?
>>
>>4335136
Well, it's almost a limit, so I doubt it counts as young thread.
>>
>>4334630
This one should be considered too. It's not a great delivery by the new standards, but it is still good delivery nonetheless.

This should be considered also.
>>
>>4335173
No one's going to get banned for half the rules, it should still be common sense.

>>4335178
I'm saying it because I'm tired of these threads dying in like 3 days because a bunch of guys who type like the people who post in porn video comments keep wasting the post count with nonsense, random flattery in the hopes it gets their requests done, or crying their request isn't getting done. At least save it until after we get to 300 posts.
>>
>>4333756
This one should be considered. I think it's funny.
>>
Only 1 vote? Can i vote more? Hard to choose one desu.
>>
>>4335183
I agree. Here, here.
>>
>>4335185
You can vote as many times as you want, but you have to choose your delivery like this>>4334063

Still think this one is the BEST delivery by far. Hands down.
>>
>>4335185
There's nothing in the rules that says you can't vote more than once.
>>
>>4334630
Thanks.
>>
>>4335183
Honestly I agree with this. Maybe not the "make it a rule" thing, but lots of posts do get wasted on pure non-sense (Yes, like this post) and retards who kiss the drawfags' asses just to add "could you do mine" at the end.

Also if the OP pic is such a big deal, why not start a conversation on that "Discord" thing so the bunch of anons who care decide what's gonna be the OP pic? It would really save us all the shit storm it creates.
>>
Well, now that we're at thread limit, shall we start the voting process?

How many of you are in agreement that >>4334063
should be the next OP picture?

I don't think none of the other deliveries come even close to the top tier stuff of this. We need more top tier deliveries like this, who's with me?
>>
>>4335194
This is good enough to be OP next thread, drawfriend. Don't worry, you have a vote in me!
>>
>>4335190
Welp, i want to vote >>4333630 and >>4333676
for helping the shitposter move away. (They leave because real drawfriend appear)

Others are >>4335044
>>4334926
>>4334672
>>4334063
>>
>>4335173
>>4335176
>>4335178
>>4335180
>>4335181
>>4335182
>>4335184
>>4335185
>>4335187
>>4335190
>>4335192
>>4335198
>>4335199
So you samefagged your way into the BUMP limit and now you keep doing this shit to get the thread to die faster?
Your ass is reported.
>>
>>4335196
We should make it a rule. Let's just make it a rule so we can avoid all of this and have our requests drawn right.
>>
>>4335202
I mean, I agree with you, but
>announcing reports
Don't do that, gets you warned/b&
>>
>>4335176
Silly blowjob is not so my taste. The drawing is of course very good. I have a bush fetish, then I choose the girl with nice bush. Dear drawfriends, please draw more girls with bushes.
>>
>>4335196
>Also if the OP pic is such a big deal,

It isn't, and voting on it is fucking retarded. Just pick a delivery and use it. No other drawthread has this problem because for some reason requesters on /h/ have a stick up their ass and want THEIR delivery to be OP (like the Northwemko guy) or think that if they make a certain artist's delivery OP it will make that artist want to draw more deliveries (especially theirs).

Better yet, just make a generic template image to use as OP. Wasting posts on this is absurd.
>>
>>4335210
Well, I don't want a pin up as my next OP thread for this.

I choose this one >>4334063

Let the debate begin
>>
>>4335211
It is Rule no. 10 now, so we have to follow the rule. No exceptions.
>>
>>4335211
There, we'll use this one. It's from the /h/booru and it's easy to follow. Or we'll just pick something when a new thread is created without the voting.
And we'll get rid of the rule 10. So this samefagging shitposter can fuck off with his stupid excuses.
>>
Fuck, at this late we'll get another shitstorm again.

Come on guys. Having OP image doesn't that mean you're winner or you earn a trophy. Is just a fucking cover or thumbnail.

To drawfriend who hasn't receive any vote. Don't get so sad, mad or serious. Even if nobody voted, we're still happy that our requests fullfilled with using your time. (except maybe people are not fullfilled)
>>
>>4335215
Hello, cart? I think the horse back there is calling for you.
Noone should care about the op image and there has to be a better way than wasting the thread on this shit.
>>
>>4335215
Not him but I mean it's not like everyone follows the rules. There's for sure lots of anons who have more than one request and then there's those who bump their requests regardless of the rules but no one seems to care about that and when someone points them out they get shit for being a rulefag
>>
>>4335215
Which was literally added this thread by one guy for no real reason. Just delete it and move on.
>>
>>4335221
Oh boy I can feel the shitstorm coming
>>
There, I post new thread with sexy bush. No complaining.
>>
MIGRATE >>4335222
MIGRATE >>4335222

Only way to stop shitstorm. Abandon thread then go to this one please, we will continue requests and amazing deliveries there too.
>>
>>4335224
it's not page 10 yet bushfag jesus christ
>>
>>4335224
He made a new thread
>op picture name "fuckyouuuu4.jpg"
This is sad. You possibly haven't got your request fullfilled two threads ago and now you're shitposting for three whole threads?
>>4335226
DON'T
>>
>>4335217
OP picture already chosen. No need to worry, fellow anons.
>>
>>4335228
I like sexy bush. This shitstorm gone on too long, lets continue with great deliveries and requests.
>>
>>4335224
>>4335226
>>4335230
>>4335233
You are insane. Get help. But before you do, fuck off from these threads.
>>
>>4335234
Everyone stop replying please unless it's to request or thanks drawfag.
>>
>>4335233
But not all people love sexy bush for godsake. P
Please stop for a love of /h/-tan

Having OP image doesn't that mean you're winner or you earn a trophy. Is just a fucking cover or thumbnail. (I'll said again)
>>
>>4335239

>>4335238
>>
>>4335228
I did get request filled here>>4335044

Sexy bush my fetish. Best of delivery based on rules. new thread created to avoid new shitstorm.
>>
>>4335226
I knew the bushfag was the cancer.
>>
>>4335244

>>4335238
>>
>>4335244
I too was this new chosen OP, but because not only best delivery, it too exists too few lewds of Lady Maria from Bloodborne.

Good delivery is good for new OP, I think.
>>
How about we put 3 images in 1 OP image or something?
>>
>>4335250
How about we stop discussing the OP image?
IT DOESN'T MATTER
And don't reply to this post saying "Yeah, I agree."
STOP DISCUSSING IT
IT. DOES NOT. MATTER
>>
>>4335250
No, new thread up, I choose new OP since shitstorm continue. I make decision, now on great deliveries and requests, please.
>>
>>4335251
But Rule no. 10 it now exists. For reason I know new OP picture chosen. Sexy bush really good, delivery was best, this is my choice.
>>
>>4335249
No one gives a fuck about who there "exists too few lewds of" or what you think the best delivery is. We have a system that worked fine for a very long time until some idiot decided they knew what was best for the drawthread despite being the one who ran away two drawfags with their complete lack of courtesy and thirst, and wastes god knows how many post talking about his bush fetish and begging people to do his Danganronpa requests.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you were the same guy pitching a fit about no one doing his requests last thread. This is truly the drawthread God abandoned.
>>
>>4335255
Stop please
>>
File: this-thread.gif (497KB, 399x179px) Image search: [Google]
this-thread.gif
497KB, 399x179px
the fuck happened here
>>
File: 1468259353822.png (45KB, 521x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468259353822.png
45KB, 521x400px

New thread coming on page 9~10.
Let's just wait MODs delete these shitposter again...
>>
>>4335244
Original bushfag here.
The fag who do the new thread is not me. Here are other other anons they like bushes too.
>>
>>4335226
Good image choice but too early...
>>
>>4335269
Hey come on, I think this one's pretty good too! >>4334063
>>
>>4335265
I like bush too, anon, but COME ON, you really think that was the best delivery of the thread?

I'm voting for Nauseous. >>4334063
>>
>>4335265
That fake bushfag is a shitposter and samefagger.
Fuck, mods where are you?
>>
>>4335265
That's what I'm saying, bushfags ruining it for the rest of us.

I'm tired of the shitposting, we need to go back to the way it was before all this happened.
>>
>>4335281
Like I said. This way of blowjob is too "silly" for me (this don't mean the drawing is bad). But whatever, all nice images here are fine too. Important is: away with the fake thread and a REAL new thread is all what I want.
>>
>>4335284
>>4335283

>>4335258
>>4335251
>>
File: DizzyRev.png (973KB, 1070x1214px) Image search: [Google]
DizzyRev.png
973KB, 1070x1214px
Could I request Guilty Gear Xrd's Dizzy giving a paizuri?
>>
What if we just made a generic header image to use in every thread to completely avoid this bullshit in the future?
>>
>>4335311
>>4335217
>>
When did the OP image become such an issue? One time when I ended up making a new thread I just looked at the deliveries, grabbed one that had me go "yeah, that works", and used it. Isn't that how it should be? When did it become a contest of who had the "best" delivery?
>>
>>4335321
Some autist who hasn't received his delivery decided it, it doesn't matter anymore, rule 10 gets deleted next thread.
>>
>>4335321
>>4335325
Are you the same OP from that fake thread?
If that rule 10 is the problem and cause you shitposting. Fine, let's hope the next thread will remove that rules so please stop doing this. We only want porn, that's all.

Please show your true form and let stop doing this.
>>
>>4335326
No, I didn't post any of the fake threads, this was one I posted one a couple weeks back.

This one, to be exact: >>4325951 That delivery wasn't even for me, I just grabbed it because I thought it worked well as an OP image.

But yeah, I just wanna get these thread back to normal with drawfriends drawing great art.
>>
File: NISA fuck.jpg (1MB, 3304x3048px) Image search: [Google]
NISA fuck.jpg
1MB, 3304x3048px
Would anyone be willing to try their hand at either redoing or doing their own version of this picture? It is of NISA from Hyperdimension Neptunia, thanks and have fun.
>>
Hey, other drawfriends, what would you all think about that unified banner idea? We could collaborate on it until we have a single solid image to be used in future threads. /v/ has the fffffffriday and ssssssaturday night images. Are we not capable of this? I'm not saying let's compete, I'm saying let's work together. A good line person do the layout, a good colorfriend do the colors, we pitch in ideas, etc until we have something good. Maybe make it seasonal or something for variety? As in, we make a new one with every season. That way we can keep it fresh.
J-just a thought pls no bully
>>
>>4335309
Why something so generic
She's got a new MILF body, why some something more like wild cowgirl sex with lactating breasts
>>
So, I'm the guy that requested the Miu image, but I didn't post in the fake thread. I went over there, and my request is one of the first made. I'm guessing the guy who made the fake thread just copied my text and posted it there.

He's faking requests on his thread. WTF?!
>>
>>4333726
Whatchu got?
>>
>>4334571
OR here, I love it.
>>
>>4335364
It's a good idea, though I think picking images from the threads are fun. Keeps every thread a bit more original. I think drawfags don't care what image people choose for the new thread, so not a big fan of the vote at the end.
>>
>>4335435
As a person who's been making deliveries for years, I like that someone from the thread chooses the new OP image, and that a fellow drawfriend's art gets to be shared more broadly for just that much longer :)

Here are some of my other opinions:
1. Anon should avoid posting about this, or anything else unrelated to deliveries until the post count hits 300 (i.e. the post limit). After the 300 post limit is hit, the trolls and shit posting doesn't really bother me. If you have something to complain about, great! just please wait until the thread limit is hit before sharing. (I think this would be a nice rule to add)
2. Please don't make a new thread until the current thread hit's page 10. Fortunately the lovely mods have been helping us lately :)
3. I don't care how or what new OP image is chosen. (Well... as long as drawfriends are not choosing their own art for the OP image. That's just masturbatory. Shame on you if you do this.)
>>
>>4335044
OR here. Fuck it, Lady Maria doesn't get much hentai compared to the doll so even if it's not what I wanted, I like it anyways.
>>
>>4334849
This is awesome man! Thank you very much! <3
>>
>>4335463
she kinda looks more mature in your drawing but whatever I'm so happy you took my request!
>>
>>4335457
What deliveries have you done? I'd really like to see them. Maybe I can ask you for a direct request.
>>
>>4335473
>4. Only request ONCE. No bumping, re-requesting or seconding requests; it wastes the small /h/ post count.
>>
File: rg-kisala4.jpg (79KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
rg-kisala4.jpg
79KB, 550x700px
>>4335398
Not the guy who asked but Kisala has no anal stuff
>>
File: cumgirl...jpg (219KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cumgirl...jpg
219KB, 800x1024px
>>4335094
next time put the name and series plz. Delivered!Hope you like it anon enjoy
>>4333389

Since there is so much drama on this board lets just get back on track with this delivery
>>
I want to know if this can be done here or take it to /u/

Requesting Blanc sucking on Vert's nipples and she plays with Blanc's and possibly rubbing her pussy while she still wear panties (Blanc) with the same clothes on the image.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1011x1818px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1011x1818px
requesting a girl with 1's hair and 2's tits in a pose halfway between 2 and 3 (looking at the viewer while they hang in front.)

should be nude and at such an angle that the viewer can see her pussy
>>
>>4335507
Guy from the original asking about that

I'll second Kisala unless the Drawfriend who responded wants to do a Love Live or Pokemon character
>>
>>4333884
I couldn't resist...

climax version will cum in the future.
>>
>>4335742
NICEO
>>
>>4335744
Zank kyu Anonymous-chan!
>>
>>4335742
Glamorous Love are you like an authentic jap or something? (Not trying to be racist, I understand not only japs can draw jap) You draw so well and have an eye for style.
>>
>>4335742

GL with the S-tier delivery as usual. Kudos. [spoiler]I'm actually kind of jealous the OR manage to shag you.[/spoiler]
>>
>>4335742
>wow this is fucking amazing
>Glamorous Love
Of course it is.
>>
>>4335742
haha "To Be Continued" (Cue jojo music) I missed that the first time i saw the image.
>>
Kaminari X Jirou drawing I started like 30 mins ago. It's 4am tho so I'll finish it later
>>
File: kamiprev.png (164KB, 985x894px) Image search: [Google]
kamiprev.png
164KB, 985x894px
>>4335774
tfw forgot image
>>
File: Asuka Tanaka from Hibike!...jpg (90KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Tanaka from Hibike!...jpg
90KB, 800x1024px
>>4333428
>Asuka Tanaka from Hibike!

Did a quick rough. Is this the way you want it? if so enjoy, ill finish it up in the morn
>>
File: CoKSMI2XgAABNam.jpg (69KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
CoKSMI2XgAABNam.jpg
69KB, 1024x512px
Requesting Candela jerking off Blanche and Spark.
All characters are from Pokemon Go.
>>
>>4335742
Damn, nice work. Been wondering where you were lately, great to have you back.
>>
>>4335755
Lol If you're talking about the japanese sound effects, I took them from a website.
>>4335757
Well OR was my type.
>>4335758
Sorry to disappoint you lol
>>4335765
Rohan will cum in the next episode.
>>4335857
Great to be back. I wished there were less text in this thread tho. I hope it's not drama.
>>
>>4335941
Hoping to see you draw some more requests, your stuff's always great.
>>
>>4335941
It's hard to deal with a lot of text, considering most of it belongs to a single shitposter who just wants to waste the bump limit.
Ah, well, it's great to have you back!
>>
>>4335941
>Rohan will cum in the next episode.
hehehe

>Lol If you're talking about the japanese sound
effects, I took them from a website.
not sure they actually make sense
>>
>>4335943
Will do but I have some works that has been on hiatus. I'll finish them but first=> bed.
>>4335952
Lol a troll? Shouldn't have fed him.
>>
File: miria harvent.jpg (44KB, 534x301px) Image search: [Google]
miria harvent.jpg
44KB, 534x301px
Requesting Miria Harvent from "Bacanno!" POV and cowgirl position please.
>>
File: tumblr_o6j3esypRi1u1z8czo1_400.png (140KB, 347x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6j3esypRi1u1z8czo1_400.png
140KB, 347x392px
>>4335742
Fucking amazing work , do you have a tumblr ?
>>
>>4335941

Well still good to see some more of your art regardless.
>>
>>4334019
>>4335742

OR here. I was about to give up hope on this and wait til next thread but something told me to check just to be sure.

Thanks a lot, Galmorous Love! It's nice to see you back.
>>
File: 1469455815352.jpg (27KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1469455815352.jpg
27KB, 600x715px
Requesting Phonon from Under Night giving a footjob
>>
>>4335788
Good looking rough! This is more or less what I had in mind. Thanks drawfriend, looking forward to the finished piece!
>>
File: Northwemko ride.jpg (2MB, 1982x3481px) Image search: [Google]
Northwemko ride.jpg
2MB, 1982x3481px
>>4335211
>like the Northwemko guy
Excuse me, but as far I remember, the only thing I did was thank the drawfriend who did this request I asked (in this case Peruda), and nothing more. Literally that post got 2 responses only, one from another anon and one myself. Nothing more.
>>
File: kamiprev.png (199KB, 1108x898px) Image search: [Google]
kamiprev.png
199KB, 1108x898px
>>4335780
Almost done Kaminari and Jirou. weeeeh~
>>
File: Asuka Tanaka from Hibike!...jpg (171KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Tanaka from Hibike!...jpg
171KB, 800x1024px
>>4336066
Anon here you go! Hope you like it, enjoy!
>>
>>4336277
OR here. Thank you, drawfriend! Her grumpy "upset you came already face" is very cute, too. Thanks again!
>>
>>4336216
You might want to link OR's post so he'll see it
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Tohko from Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed giving a buttjob/hotdogging
>>
>>4330217
>>
File: req.png (656KB, 1384x1200px) Image search: [Google]
req.png
656KB, 1384x1200px
>>4335847
Here you go, anon.
>>
File: XNbXqBg.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XNbXqBg.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
Requesting Noire in her maid outfit with her breasts out, looking for her missing panties in her room, not knowing that the one who took them is currently standing outside her door peeping on her, while using the panties to jerk himself off as he watches her change into her maid uniform.
>>
File: IMG_20160619_130243.jpg (142KB, 1000x1435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160619_130243.jpg
142KB, 1000x1435px
Requesting Mt. Lady looking from behind while being penetrated
>>
File: req1.png (493KB, 1272x1248px) Image search: [Google]
req1.png
493KB, 1272x1248px
>>4336643
I might make this into a series of draws as I couldnt fot your request in just one. Wish I could color it though for actual fap material tier result. It's too nsfw for me to work on it on computer so.
>>
>>4336675
I'll do this one too oh god. Do you have screenshots of her back? Would help so much, thanks!
>>
>>4336678
Thank you for taking up my request!, if you're going to make it into a series of draws, then I can say without a doubt that I am super excited and I can't wait to see them!
>>
Requesting Kanzaki Kaori in her Erotic Fallen Angel Maid Outfit, serving drinks and having a fake smile on her face while shaking with visible anger, as one of the drunk male customers have gotten a bit too bold and rudely started to suck on one of her huge breasts, with his pants below his knees showing off his visible leaking erection.

Optional: An after image showing an angry Kaori with her sword in hand, standing over a drunk guy that looks like he just got the shit beat out of him.
>>
>>4336678
That was fast, great Noire man
>>
>>4336634
?
>>
File: Elena_.jpg (448KB, 2206x1622px) Image search: [Google]
Elena_.jpg
448KB, 2206x1622px
>>4333389
Requesting Elena from Street Fighter having a happy gangbang with 8-10 guys
>>
MIGRATE >>4336902
MIGRATE >>4336902
>>
It's still page 9, but eh, I'll bite
>>
>>4335954
yeah it's the sound for fondling apparently. Couldn't find one for paizuri. I'd probably change have to change it anyway since the dots texture got weird after I resized it.
>>4336028
Sorry gyro
>>4336036
Will do more in the future. Don't worry
>>4336045
Good to hear it from you. I bet a ghost told you to.
>>4336678
Hey this is great
>>4336904
page 10
Thread posts: 417
Thread images: 143

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.