[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teaching Feeling thread X18 Kouhai Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 38

File: 101.png (957KB, 579x707px) Image search: [Google]
101.png
957KB, 579x707px
>So, comrades, you remember what this thread about.

>Buy game here
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718.html

>This time its complicated:
For 1.5 - only second link
For 1.5.3 - only first one
Wanna new hair? Make usual beta->scenario job, drop translation WITHOUT its scenario folder. From that folder you'll only need "translate" folder and first.ks file

>Translation_only patch for v1.5.3
https://mega.nz/#!iolkSLZL!aFMadRs5cHdH3uLdWkOqK9Q1nfzdDgrrl_NLupUS7qQ

>Mods+translation for v1.5
https://mega.nz/#!W0Mm3aIZ!fQWQodT3Gw0pcWBSDqY4NoxhaT0v81XHfOqMn6GgjpM

>Sylvie theme for your Firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/sylvie/?src=ss

>Small walkthrough FAQ for newbies
1. My Sylvie is dead what the...
Don't molest her, headpat (2-3 times per day) and talk only. Don't be a dick in choices. In the restaurant she wants pancake. A PANCAKE!
2. How can I open those scenes..
For kitchen scene - let her wear only apron before going to sleep;
For outside scene - equip Sylvie with frilly dress, go to the forest and look around for several times;
For denial scene - don't have any sex with her for several days. The more times you refuse her, the more lewd scene you get;
For blowjob scene - level up her lust;
For the first second page scene - level up her lust to 200+, then leave the house alone and return. Then level up to 400 and make her wear shirt before bed;
For the second second page scene - have a high lust and deny her twice, then work with her till evening;
And don't deny her when she offers herself to you for the very first time. Sylvie gathered all her courage to ask you about it!
3. Flowers...
Find a merchant at the market for book. Then go to forest and collect them. Blue flowers are pain, but deal with it.

If you have some questions or troubles with the game, just ask. There are a lot of good people who can help you.
Contribute with pictures and good stories, if you can.
Be friendly to each other and enjoy head-patting!
>>
working on 1.6 beta modpatch at the moment but i got set back a bit so be patient
>>
>>4330741
>Wanna new hair? Make usual beta->scenario job, drop translation WITHOUT its scenario folder. From that folder you'll only need "translate" folder and first.ks file
ehh?
>>
>>4330761
>copy stuff from beta folder to scenario folder
>copy stuff from the translation patch as usual, EXCEPT for the scenario folder
>copy only the translate folder and the first.ks file from the translation patch's scenario folder
>>
>>4330741
what's the difference between 1.5.3. and 1.5?
>>
>>4330770
There was a bug with one of the ribbons and one of the sets of panties, plus he lowered the minimum lewd values for being completely naked from 30 to 10. As far as the English patch goes, the difference is that the 1.5.3 version has weaboo name recognition so you can have her call you 'Onii-chan' and such and she'll react accordingly.

>>4330557
I'll do the changes myself as per usual.

>>4330720
Negative, ghostrider.
>>
>>4330764
>>4330761
If you do this you -will- break the game. The TL patch's scenario files are completely incompatible with 1.6.0 beta as the scenario layouts have changed. Do not try this.

The correct method for 'testing' the beta with partial English translation is to copy the 'others' folder, the scenario/translate folder, and scenario/first.ks -only- into the beta. If you copy anything else, you break the game.
>>
>>4330782
isnt that kinda what they said?
use everything, just not scenario folder
and from that scenario folder just grabbing the translate folder and first.ks file?

everything else is mostly pictures and the music
>or is the "tyrano" folder in the patch gonna mess things up?
>>
>>4330793
>copy stuff from the translation patch as usual, EXCEPT for the scenario folder
The GUI elements have changes between 1.5 and 1.6. I have yet to test if that will actually break anything. It may not, but it's still safer to use the TL plugin alone with a beta rather than replacing any images.
>>
As for 'tyrano' messing things up, it shouldn't since that is shared between 1.5 and 1.6. The only thing our tyrano does is translate a single pop-up menu into English, translate error messages into English, and fix the whole apostrophes-break-tyrano bug.
>>
Eta for anal?
>>
>>4330931
see
>>4330779
>>
>>4330741
now that i notice, i feel like her nose needs more emphasis, it looks weird to me
>>
>>4330937
Well shit. I really want to stuff her buns with my sausage while she gets stuck in an unlimited orgasm loop...
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1200x799px
>>4330982
I wonder what this nose really would look like from the front
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 850x850px
I've only played the vanilla game, can someone please link mods, thanks
>>
How can I know which version of the game i'm running? I didn't download the game, some gave it to me.
>>
>>4331265
New Mod version is being worked on by TechSupport-tan, but judging by what he's saying it probably won't be until version 1.6 comes out.

>>4331273
Open the game in windowed mode. It should say right along the top.
>>
installed yandere mod, but now when i try to pen the game, it's stuck at LoadingTyranoscript. What did i do wrong?
>>
>>4331284
nvm, i fixed it
>>
>>4331284
>>4331288
Come on, share your fix with the rest of the class. Don't be like DenverCoder9: https://xkcd.com/979/
>>
>>4331288
is it safe to assume your using v1.5.0 of the game before you put my modpatch in?
>>
https://twitter.com/ray_kbys/status/755756276064235521
>>
>>4331589
If I'm Google Translating this right, the poll is for new echi scenes, with the shorter option being oral(?) in maid outfit, and the other one being missionary in kimono.
>>
>>4331594
>no both option

This is probably just a release preference thing. If I had to choose one, I'd go with kimono.
>>
>>4331337
Yes
>>4331329
I was just being retarded and delted some files that werent supposed to be deleted. When you modpatch the game you are supposed to add the files inside the mod's tyrano file to the game's tyrano file, not just replace the game's original yrano file with the mod's tyrano file as I was doing
>>
>>4331594
Learn Nipponese, if you never learn, youll never get to read the piles unstranlated doojinshi, and youll have to wait to play all those niche eroges that come out of japan. We're living in the age of waifus, no better time to learn nipponese
>>
>>4331701
If I knew how to properly learn Japanese (w/o needing to spend money), I would. As it stands, I'm shit at teaching myself just about anything.
>>
>>4331707
Try /a/'s DJT. and check their guide
Anyways, first step is to learn Hiragana and Katakana. Also Anki is your best friend for self learning
>>
For some reason reason it isn't allowing me to add the pink flower when I brew tea. Is there something i have to do first?
>>
>>4331721
Minimum lust of 15.
>>
>>4331728
Thanks
>>
>>4331707
Grammar first (verb conjugation, particle words). Once you have the grammar down everything else is literally fill-in-the-blanks-with-vocab. More than anything, understanding grammar in Japanese allows you to finally turn a mush of sounds into actual comprehensible sentences. So I'd start there, personally.

As for reading, anki is good, but so are voiced eroge. 'Cause if you get to the point where you can listen, then it's a game of match-the-speech-with-the-symbols.
>>
File: CcYUyc9XEAA0129.jpg (93KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
CcYUyc9XEAA0129.jpg
93KB, 1024x648px
>>4331594
I'd guess this a sketch for the second option.
>>
File: CltEPY5UgAAexoF.jpg (97KB, 1367x905px) Image search: [Google]
CltEPY5UgAAexoF.jpg
97KB, 1367x905px
>>4331973
And this is for the first.
>>
>>4331973
>>4331974
This is my semen demon. Thank
>>
>>4331973
>Handholding
y u do dis to me ray liotta
>>
>>4331817
good suggestions there

i honestly learned alot from VNs myself
although i wish more of them had the feature like KaraKara does where it can simultaneously display english and moon in the text box
>>
>>4332019
Nekopara vol2 has this feature too.

>>4331973
>>4331974
Maid all the way. Too bad I don't have Twitter.
>>
so for the second page second scene how do i work with Sylvie till evening?
>>
>>4332220
put her in the nurse outfit
>>
>>4332223
thanks
>>
uhm, so i got ver1.4.1 with uncen mod, how can i update it? i can't find any good suggest on reddit...
>>
just add something: i tried from >>4320376 but the link are dead
>>
>>4332225
Either buy the game from dlsite, or find a download for the version you want. They're not hard to find
>>
>>4332225
>>4332233
Those links are dead because we're on v1.5.3 now, which is what the OP of this thread has content for. You cannot 'update' your old game, you have to get a new copy of 1.5.3.
>>
>>4332252
can you copy saves from a previus verson of the game?
>>
>>4332275
Of course. My save is the same one I used in 1.16 and have brought along with each successive update.

Run current version of game -> load save -> click 'memories' on main menu -> click 'back' on memories menu -> save your game.

That'll update your savefile so you can use it. This works because the memories screen hasn't changed paths since 1.16 and so it won't break the game when you go to it while loading a save from an older version. Pressing 'back' then forgets the version-specific stuff in your save and brings you to the correct new main menu so you can save again.
>>
>>4332277
>This works because the memories screen hasn't changed paths since 1.16 and so it won't break the game when you go to it while loading a save from an older version.
So, does this mean that if a new update brought a new memory, then the old saves would probably not work?
>>
>>4332278
It depends of how the game handles that new memory. If it's simply an adition without changing paths, then it likely will perform as expected. If the author takes the chance to rework it completly, then all bets are off.
>>
>For the second second page scene - have a high lust and deny her twice, then work with her till evening;

But how much lust? about 300?
and how to work with her?
>>
>>4332417
300 is high lust, but you get always the 1st and 2nd scenes before getting the third. So instead of going for a set lust, simply gey it as high as you can and you'll get the scenes eventually.

work, well, you are a doctor, right? hink, what profesion traditionally using an uniform is apt to work with you?
>>
Who has the photo of some dude in this room with multi monitors and bunch of wall pics(?) and the caption "Maybe if I pat her enough she'll become real"?
>>
File: Living the dream.jpg (531KB, 1947x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Living the dream.jpg
531KB, 1947x1000px
>>4332429
gotcha anon
>>
>>4332439
Thanks bro.

I just noticed how gay his hair looks. Image contextually he's obviously into someone else. Oh well.
>>
>>4332429
>Maybe if I pat her enough she'll become real
can someone repost the webm of the drawing software making a Sylvie and then th ereal hand patting her head? It was posted in thread 16 but I lost it
>>
File: Next gen Sylvie.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Next gen Sylvie.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>4332449
i only have the gif version someone made of it
anyone with webm?
>>
>>4332278
If the actual path to memory.ks changes, then yes, we'd have to use some other method to update the save. I wouldn't go so far as to say old saves would be screwed, but the 'memories' method wouldn't work anymore.

>>4332449
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys/status/731465614087229440/video/1
>>
>>4332474
Thank you a lot, but am unable to access Twitter.

Just hoping someone is able to get a webm of it.
>>
its not on nyaa? its not on tpb?
>>
File: sylvie.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sylvie.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>4332501
Converted directly from the twitter video. Y'welcome.
>>
File: dk0gaAZ.jpg (311KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
dk0gaAZ.jpg
311KB, 1200x801px
>>4332513
Thanks. Have a cosplaying Sylvie
>>
>>4332527
ooh havnt seen this one before
scars look fairly well done
but ffs that hair...
>>
>>4332506
it's on sukebei
>>
So with practically no time remaining Ray goes and admits that the vote you make isn't just for which H-scene gets implemented first. It's not just a competition between oral-while-wearing-maid-uniform or missionary-while-wearing-kimono. Nah, the stakes are too low.

If Maid-Oral wins, he'll add the 'gloves' category to the clothing interface. If Missionary-Kimono wins, he'll add another event where 'Suspicious Man' makes an appearance and add more things to do (presumably around town again).

So there's that.
>>
>>4332577
Now I feel even better about having voted for the kimono scene, as long as the suspicious guy stuff is nothing bad, but I doubt he'd do that to Sylvie.
>>
this game is depressing as fuck
>>
>>4332594
i felt like that as well when i started, but eventually I began to feel warmer and warmer towards Sylvie, so the question's gotta be asked: s it teaching feeling to Sylvie, or to you?
>>
>>4332603
i want to fap to this but its just so emotionally intense. i dont think i have broad enough shoulders to carry this.
>>
>>4332585
>I doubt he'd do that to Sylvie

Considering there was supposed to be more than just molesting/raping Sylvie at the start, I'd say we're safe. Apparently he's gotten too attached to her to do anything mean to her
>>
>>4332613
He said that was the reason, which is why I said I doubt he would.
>>
Guys, there's actually some good CG if you molest her from the start.

But poor sylvie ;-;
>>
>>4332703
And it unfurtunately lock to bad end. (verifying it)
>>
>>4332704
Yep, because you forced her to sex with you, she get a lethal cold weeks after.

wtf
>>
>>4332706
She gets a lethal cold no matter what you do.
She surviing happens only if the good Doctor basically does his utmost in her behalf, completly devoted to Syvie healing, once she gets ill. Corollary being that she dying means he didn't go to such lengths.
Seems that the game thinks that if he raped her ("you monster", says the game), he won't go to such lengths for what the not-so-good Doctor evidently considers a mere slave or fucktoy.

Makes more sense that first seems to make.
>>
>>4332706
No, it's because you don't care enough for her to nurse her back to health.
And you deserve to get shut out of the content for treating her like that.
>>
I have 1.4.0. I try to use either of the patches in the OP to update my game and neither work. I download the patch, move the data folder into the main folder of my game and yes to all for merge and copy and replace. Same for tyrano folder. Then I start the game and nothing works. Get error when I try to go to the closet about a missing file, the interface hasn't updated, etc.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>4332746
>What am I doing wrong?
You're trying to use translation patches to update your game. The version listed is the version those patches require to work.
>>
>>4332747

Ahh I see. I thought they were update + translation. How do I update the game?
>>
>>4332748
You get the new version.
>>
Isn't there a Android mobile version? If so, can someone give me the Mega link/direct download?
>>
>>4332750
There is, but it's an old version and not in English either. I think it was Korean, but I am not sure at all.
Someone would need to make a new one.
>>
>>4332750
Yeah some anon was working on it.
>>
>>4332748
You don't. This game doesn't offer updates, only new versions.
>>
Does anyone have a steamgrid image for this game?
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (2MB, 480x524px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
2MB, 480x524px
Bumping so i can share a spaghetti music mod later.
>>
Hi guys I downloaded this game a while ago and I would like to ask you experts in this topic for help .... you see I have translated version 1.16 and of course I would like to update ... which patches to download (preferebly with links) and how to update it step by step (or do I just overwrite the old files) ?? .... so if anybody would be so kind and help me out :D I promise to take good care of Sylvie

PS. will my old save files still be usable?

Thaks a lot
>>
>>4333040
Well, that's one of the most adorable things I've seen today.
>>
>>4333046
Current version is 1.5.3, there is no way to patch the game up to that version, you need to download the new one. Search Teaching Feeling 1.5.3 in google and the torrent should be the second link.

Go into your current game and follow this anon's instructions >>4332277
Your save is the .sav file in your TF directory where you have the .exe it is usually named "TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data" or something like that. Make a backup copy of that file somewhere else.

The 1.5.3 translation is in the OP. Once you have the new version install the translation, drop a copy of your save file into the game directory then load. It should find everything.
>>
>>4332527
the scars looked like she fucked up eating pasta and got sauce everywhere.

2/10 will not give headpats.
>>
>>4333068
the real question...
pancake or sandwich?
>>
>>4333040
M8s, where can i upload 100mb with anonimity?
>>
>>4333095
Mega
>>
>>4333049
Thanks a lot mate I knew this would be a good place to ask for advice :3
>>
>>4333095
Since Mega requires an account, you can try sendspace. The file will eventually expire, but on the flipside you don't need to create any account.
>>
>>4333202
You can create a Mega account with a disposable temporal email, Anon
try
http://10minutemail.com/
http://www.fakemailgenerator.com
http://getairmail.com/
>>
File: smile.png (531KB, 494x900px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
531KB, 494x900px
>>4333040

Alright my dudes, iv been meaning to share my spaghetti bgm that i ripped out from another game.

You will notice right away where the songs came from if you ever played "the" game. But i felt like sharing because i fitted in very well with my "pacifist" play through, gave me quite a few feels too because the composer is basically a god.

Remember to backup your original music files.

Just drop them into your TF/data/bgm folder

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pt1itb
>>
>>4333202
People can just help re-upload for me, if its good stuff. I don't mind the temporal linkie.

Thank you my dude
>>
>>4333234
You forgot to change Lime_Swing if you're going for full conversion status.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (1MB, 1058x696px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
1MB, 1058x696px
Anyone know how to get the end parentheses to work? On the latest version of the game, with only the 7d version translation from ULMF. Not really a game breaker, but it's pretty annoying.
>>
>>4333567
The main character's inner thoughts have always been notated this way. It's not a matter of getting them to 'work', it's just that in the original game, that's how it looks. The English translation doesn't change the format of the original.
>>
>>4333717
Ah, never knew that's how it's supposed to be. Thanks for telling me. It's a bit weird, though. I understood they were his thoughts, but I think it'd look better to be fully enclosed.
>>
>>4333748
While I generally agree, I don't wanna mess with the original. Maybe TS-tan would lend an ear to the plight, since he's already modding the game anyway?
>>
>>4333752
Maybe, since this wouldn't be to hard to do, I assume, just time consuming.
>>
>>4333754
>>4333752
well i wouldnt really mind doing it... i just usually dont like messing with the TL library since thats "patch-kun's" area
so if it really bothers everyone ill do it
>>
>>4333536
It already sounded very close to the modded restaurant musics, so i decided not to. How much did you cringe?
>>
>>4333771

on another note ive been toying with the idea of adding a "new" H scene.
it would be a RP-ing scene involving the "Rags" outfit.
I'm sure you know what im getting at...

cause its a bit of a bummer that those CGs can only be seen in the bad ending.
>id probably make a couple edited versions to make it make more sense of course. like no blood

so i was wondering what the anon's here thought about it.
it would just be roleplaying so id keep it somewhat tasteful of course (as much as a H scene would be at least)
>i just want to know if you all think its worth bothering to or not
>>
Has this game got any significant updates since it was first translated?

New scenes?
>>
>>4333777
I assume from the one BGM that sounds almost exactly like one from Phoenix Wright that these are BGMs from Undertale. If so then nailed it, go me, I haven't even played that game. If not then uh, yeah. So uh, I couldn't cringe because I was unfamiliar.
>>
>>4333799
If by 'first translated' you mean 1.16 back in like, December, then we've got so much shit it's stupid. Where the hell have you been, just grab 1.5.3 and find out for yourself.
>>
>>4333717
Japanese doesn't care about proper punctuation signs. English does. That parenthesis should be closed. It's not a amtter of format. It's just the same that, if you translate from English to Spanish, you add opening exclamations and quotations (¡¿) and if you translate from Spanish to English, you remove them. Doing otherwise is not "keeping the format of the original": is doing sloopy job.
>>
>>4333903
>amtter
*matter
6:33 local time - deal with it
>>
>>4333903
Well perhaps I prefer to be sloopy, did you ever think of that anon?
>>
>>4333903
You're trying to translate some bullshit the author made up.
>>
>>4333903
These dialogues aren't life-saving procedures, but I fully agree with this anon. If a target language requires certain grammar/formatting structures, you can't ignore those because muh source material.
>>
>>4334002
sloopy sloopy make dick floopy
>>
>>4334074
>>4333903
well i did it... there were so any of em in the H scenes... also noticed how Ray didnt even do it consistently throughout his game...
ahh well hope it helps ur OCD anons

https://mega.nz/#!u1sxXLJY!Hbp34CpR2XmgiK7Q-qlksBDwChL6sLZEcs7aUKXhmvU

only slightly tested so use at your own risk!
>>
Is there a certain requirement to get all the clothes?

I've bought everything I can, but I seem to recall there were piercings you could get in the previous patch I played.
>>
>>4334250
1000 love unlocks all the clothes in normal shop

at 50 lust you can go out alone to the shop at night to get the sexier stuff
100 lust unlocks the piercings there
>>
>>4334250

Also, if I install the mods from OP into 1.5.3 will that roll it back to 1.5?
>>
>>4334260

Thanks!
>>
>>4334195
Praise the lawd!
>>
you mean 1000 lust?
>>
>>4334261
The 1.5.0 mod patch is completely incompatible with 1.5.3 due to script changes. It will most likely break things.
>>
>>4334261
>>4334284
i have a 1.5.3 working version... the only problem is the yandere faces since i gotta redo them all cause of Sylvie's new hair color

>i could put it up if ppl want but ill probly have yandere disabled for now
it set me back quite a bit
>>
>>4334294
What are all the mods in the pack? And what do they do?
>>
>>4334294
>>4334295
Nevermind, just downloaded the patch and read the ReadMe.
>>
>>4334299
well fwiw im working on expanding yandere a bit more (it just adds a couple small scenes and a 2nd face set)
some accessories
possibly a new H scene, as i mentioned earlier in the thread (depends on what ppl think of the idea)

and later id like to gather user made outfits (since its been supported) into a collection here
>>
>>4334302
Well if it's a way to get the CGs without getting a Bad End, or the guilt that comes with, I'd say go for it.
>>
Guys, stupid question:

Does anyone of you have bought a Dakimakura Sylvie?
Despite being very sceptical i pulled the trigger and what can i say? I sleep much more soundly than before. And its a sublime pleasure to wake up and see her smiling face as the very first thingin the morning. Anyone got similiar stories?
>>
>>4334317
Got a picture of it that you can post?
>>
File: 1.jpg (943KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
943KB, 918x1632px
>>4334340
Can do, but keep in mind that i had to take them in the middle of the night now. So please forgive the bad quality.
>>
File: 2.jpg (920KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
920KB, 1632x918px
>>4334551
close up
>>
File: 3.jpg (968KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
968KB, 1632x918px
>>4334553
She has got a really kinky side...
>>
File: 4.jpg (879KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
879KB, 1632x918px
>>4334555
...on the backside.
>>
>>4334551
>>4334553
>>4334555
>>4334556
That's pretty cool. Where'd you get it from/how much was it?
>>
File: 1450103686184.jpg (208KB, 1024x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1450103686184.jpg
208KB, 1024x1376px
>>4334559
Definitely.
I got it from Aliexpress. There are around 4 very different types (and a bedding for the rich anons). it was around 30$ plus shipping, but that only includes the pillowcase, not the pillow.
order the pillow itself through amazon or another dealer in your country.

For the pillowcase: order it per China airmail.It takes longer, but its the cheapest option and its more likely to sail through customs.
>>
>>4334564
I was looking at some a few hours ago and saw one that was $80. I'll check the site you mentioned.
>>
>>4334572
http://www.aliexpress.com/af/teaching-feeling.html?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=n&isViewCP=y&catId=40606&initiative_id=AS_20160723160617&SearchText=teaching+feeling

Have fun.
>>
>>4334578
Thank ya kindly.
>>
I really like the game, but sometimes I just need lewds.
still only one blowjob scene?
>>
>>4334584
Nah, there's three. Need higher lust to obtain the others.
>>
File: what is teaching feeling about.jpg (119KB, 865x641px) Image search: [Google]
what is teaching feeling about.jpg
119KB, 865x641px
>>4334583
My pleasure!
>>
>>4334586
oh sorry, counted them as one
but yeah, we're getting a new one soon
>>4331974
>>
>>4334590
Oh yeah, completely forgot about reading that.
>>
does anyone know of that name cheat that gives you a ton of pink and or blue flowers? Trying to get them through the forest is a big pain in the ass
>>
>>4334639
Change the last 0 to the number you want in the TeechingFeeling*_tyrano_data.sav, I think. Make a backup, of course, before you edit your save file.

Pink Flower
flower%22%3A0

Blue Flower
flower_b%22%3A0
>>
>>4334639
if you're using modpatch changing your name to missingno works.
>>
>>4334195
How do you go through and do this? Which files do you edit, or is it just the RJ162718.json? In the sex "game", not the preset scenes, there was one or two mistakes, and I tried to find and edit them myself in RJ162718.json, but couldn't find the specific phrase for some reason.
>>
>>4334646
It's just that JSON, yes. All the text must be in there, so if the specific phrase is missing then either you're editing the wrong one (that is, the JSON in the TS-tan doesn't match the one you had ingame and you were editing one or the other) or you just didn't search correctly.
>>
>>4334649
Huh, okay, I'll check again. Must have been a mistake on my end.
>>
>>4334649
i only changed the english "responses" so it should all be in there... i was using the 1.5.3 library so it should be up to date

>>4334646
>>4334650
what mistakes exactly? i was just going line to line so i didnt always have context
>>
>>4334677
Forget what they were, but I do know they were in the sex "game". I'll go back and check if I can find them again.
>>
>>4334678
i think those start around line 1470
>>
>>4334678
Do note that there are known mistakes in the primary eroscene even in the 1.5.3 dictionary. They've been there since 1.16 and were noticed a few revisions ago, but I haven't gotten around to fixing them. They're references to a penis when no penis is involved, but the real issue is that the phrases don't exactly match what's said in Japanese.

Which is why I've been lazy and haven't gotten around to fixing them yet.
>>
>>4334742
everything in its own time right?

just adding the closing parentheses made me wanna commit Sudoku.
so i can kinda imagine going thru all those lines without the exact context half the time needs some extra willpower... heh
>>
Guys finally fixed my probook and downloaded the game...she asked me if she could trust me...head pat or do i answer her?
>>
>>4334769
both work
i prefer directly telling her myself tho
>>
Got all of the memories what can I do next *I'm in 1.5.3*
>>
im at Intimacy 1817 and lust 1191
can i unlock more outfits? or this is end game?
>>
File: 99m.png (75KB, 123x301px) Image search: [Google]
99m.png
75KB, 123x301px
well i guess im pretty much done with editing the art for new scene... now to the "fun" part, coding
>yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....
>>
>>4335107
Oh snap.

>>4334900
It's not endgame, but if you've done everything in town and eaten all the food/snacks then you may have hit the limit of 'new' content for this version. Join the wait for the next version.

>>4334858
Talk to her! Give her new foods!

>>4334763
Fortunately there's at least a partial sanity to the order of phrases, so as long as I know which scene is which they usually make sense. Going through and doing a full TL check on the primary eroscene is still gonna be balls, though.
>>
is there a way to decensor this game? running 1.5.3 translated. are there any mods that work with this version also?
>>
>>4335372
i tried the 1.5 mods for 1.5.3, game froze when trying to go out. guessing they don't work for 1.5.3 or am i a fuckup?
>>
>>4335382
>guessing they don't work for 1.5.3
That is correct.
>or am i a fuckup?
Well... >>4334284
>The 1.5.0 mod patch is completely incompatible with 1.5.3 due to script changes. It will most likely break things.
>>
>>4335387
ahh woops. well i did move over the decensored images on their own though and it's working fine (why wouldn't it), so that's a plus
>>
>>4334551
that's the gayest shit i've ever seen. where do you hide it from your parents? kek
>>
>>4335394
>hiding your weeb from your parents
Nigga my parents are fully aware I buy doujins and translate/review porn games. Get on my level.
>>
>>4335405
If I was your father I would kill myself.
>>
>>4335472
Nah I'm good. Laughing at weebs like you keeps me happy
>>
File: what did you say about me.png (3MB, 1539x1024px) Image search: [Google]
what did you say about me.png
3MB, 1539x1024px
So I just reinstalled and decided to mess around with what she should call me and I got this. What else have I missed?
>>
>>4335613
if ur using the 1.5 modpack try Big Boss
>>
>>4335621
I am, thank you for that. Is there a list of names that have special responses?
>>
>>4335632
Brother
Bro
Honey
Dear
Daddy
Dad
Father
Doctor
Senpai
Sir
User
Producer
Master
Old Man
Uncle
Darling
Professor
Captain
Trash
Garbage
Filth
Scum
Scumbag
Human Garbage
Human Filth
Pig
Filthy Pig
Bug
Are the ones I could find in the vanilla 1.5.3.
>>
>>4335634
>>4335632
That's odd, weaboo names should be added to the 1.5.3 script. Are you sure you aren't using an older dictionary?

>>4335407
Hah, it'd take more than 2D porn to do that. Sorry your tolerance for 2D is so low and/or that you live somewhere that has similarly low acceptance.
>>
>>4335642
Using TechSupport-tan's Parentheses patch, actually, not vanilla. It should be correct though, I probably just couldn't find more. What are you using?
>>
>>4335642
I'm using 1.5.0 with the modpack+translation.
>>
What other names does she react to?
>>
>>4335648
well that one should be the 1.5.3 library

>>4335654
>modpatch only
Hisao
Jesus
Brah
Husbando
Missingno
Lolicon
Big Boss
Sylvie
John Cena (cause the music is already there so why not run the joke into the ground!)
>>
File: not a bad end for once.jpg (195KB, 1193x793px) Image search: [Google]
not a bad end for once.jpg
195KB, 1193x793px
also RP scenes framework is done... just gotta write it now!
>>
>>4335745
Awesome, now I won't have to create a bad-end playthrough and abuse Sylvie just to see the CG.

Though I suppose I probably should steel my heart and give it a whirl anyway...
>>
>>4330741
Are there Intimacy/Lust thresholds for the shops? I don't think I've had any new items become available since the 200's and I'm in the mid 400's now.
>>
>>4335818
1000 love for normal shop and 100 lust for night shop unlocks everything iirc
>>
>>4335840
night shop?
>>
>>4335871
You can go to the shop at night. It has stuff including (but not limited to) piercings.
>>
>>4335874
i've never seen the option to go outside once it reaches night time. weird
>>
>>4335876
Old version?
>>
>>4335879
nevermind, i'm an idiot

btw, "For the first second page scene - level up her lust to 200+, then leave the house alone and return. Then level up to 400 and make her wear shirt before bed;"

what does it mean by 'shirt'?
>>
>>4335887
Get the first scene and you can make her wear your shirt.
>>
>>4335895
her lust is 400+. leaving alone and returning does nothing. missing something?
>>
>>4335899
Are you going out alone and returing immediately? Are you doing it during the day?
>>
>>4335216
>eaten all the food/snacks
is it safe?
she will not die?
im playing 1.5.1
>>
>>4335900
oh that was why. i was always bringing her a snack back. thanks
>>
>>4335914
she will die from too many calories!

ya its safe... after she gets over her sickness you are on the "good route" so dont worry too much about choices
>>
File: proof.jpg (255KB, 2135x1909px) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
255KB, 2135x1909px
>>4335394
Damn, i didnt know the TF generals had trolls, but those are not mine:
>>4335405
>>4335642

To answer you question where i keep it. I live alone in a 3 room apartment. So she stays in the bedroom if a friend visits me. If i take a girl home or something like that Sylvie goes into the cabinet.
Its not magic and if someone would really by accident find her, i am already old enough to play it off as a joke or something like that.
Besides, if you dont make your world completely turn around animu and mango you would be surprised how "understanding" (=not caring) most of your friend will be.
>>
>>4336200
Those two you quoted are me, Patch-kun, as referenced by commenting on the 1.5.3 patch. I was not trolling, either.
>>
What's the difference between 1.4 and 1.5?
>>
>>4336569
New talk system, some new foods and clothes, and I think 1.5 was where the new eroscene was added? The versions tend to blur together for me.
>>
what's the point for blue flowers? does it just remove lust?
>>
>>4336200
you put Sylvie in a cabinet?
you monster!
>>
>>4336657
That's what they do, yes.
>>
i brought a scarf and the apron but its not showing up? also the thin slee though top is missing anyone esle?
>>
>>4336740
What version of the game are you on, what patch are you using, and do you have screenshots?
>>
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys/status/757901412449726464

"I'm banging out the text for the new event but it's turning out to be kinda scary. I don't think it's enough for her characterization to crumble completely but perhaps it's enough to see cracks form, or put another way, it gives Sylvie a whole new side to her personality."

Uh oh.
>>
>>4336812
c'mon let yandere actually be a thing!!!
>>
>>4336820
Tsundere
>>
>>4336821
"It's not like I wore this maid outfit for you or anything master...

b-baka"
>>
File: SylvieCheer.png (212KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
SylvieCheer.png
212KB, 424x600px
https://mega.nz/#!b8dXkQZJ!i5s3dW-0ht3Uj-vhHC6w82c8FWrnTrh0wK7WCEbGp6w

ok its live! 1.6 beta modpatch
i still have some stuff to do but i wanted to let people check out the new scene!

1200 love 300 lust and have Sylvie wear the rags
you get a new option in the to bed menu

yes i know not everything is TL'd
and i havnt gotten around to fixing yandere faces

>please mention any other bugs since i tend to miss shit between versions

>note:
the new scene is a edited version of the rape scene on the "bad end" so it uses alot of its pacing and dialogue

BUT

changed enough that it makes sense on the
good route as roleplay and has some extra CG

id put up the picture of one but ive already been threatened with a ban here haha
so go see for yourselves

its also in the memories on the 2nd page
>>
>>4336920
So rape roleplay?
>>
>>4336925
kinda? feels more "master/slave" RP to be honest but i was trying to keep as close to the original while feeling alil less rapey
so take it as you will

its mostly a way to get the CGs without being on bad route
>>
Anyone have a link for raw 1.6 beta please? Can't find it anywhere...
>>
File: these.png (16KB, 727x320px) Image search: [Google]
these.png
16KB, 727x320px
>>4336942
it comes with 1.5.3
in the data folder move or delete the "scenario" folder
and rename the folder called "beta" to scenario
then put in the patch.
>>
How to use yandere mod?
>>
>>4336957
2000 love and put "yandere" in talk box... but i wouldnt suggest doing it since i need to remake all the faces
>>
>>4336920
>1.6 beta
is 1.6 itself alread available?
>>
>>4336964
and no, I don't mean th ebeta, I mean the full one
>>
>>4336964
>>4336965
I'm going to go with "no" on this one.
>>
>>4336920
QC time
- You missed translating Sylvie's lines in the city screen
- you missed translating the ribbons / hayrstyles names in the closet
- you already know about the yandere mod's hair not being a perfect match
Other than that, fine.
>Sylvie trying her best not to smile
Nice detail. That line alone set the tone of the whole scene.
>>
>>4336965
>>4336964
If the patch that was just released is for a beta why would you think the full version is out? Don't you think people would be talking about it if the full version were out?
>>
>>4337032
>>4336920

>"yes i know not everything is TL'd"
I think they already know your first 2 points

I agree with you on the smile line though. It made me imagine Sylvie practicing a frown in the mirror before she came back.
>>
File: IcecreamSylvie.jpg (172KB, 1372x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IcecreamSylvie.jpg
172KB, 1372x2048px
>>4337032
the UI stuff is being worked on
and the yandere faces.... ugh... ill get to em but damn its a pain redoing all those...
mite add some code just to make a extra group to do an "eye" layer or something... idk

the TL library i usually leave to the actual TL'er so that probly wont be fixed till 1.6 is actually released
and i dont need patch-kun kicking my ass over a shit translation. haha

>sorry bout that
>>
>>4337202
I don't usually check the mod patches so there's not a good chance of that, haha.
>>
Hate to ask but where can I locate my save files? I've had no problem with previous releases. My saves has always been there but from 1.5.0 to 1.5.3 my saves aren't there anymore.
>>
>>4337368
They're always located in the root folder of the game. The game is entirely self-contained.
>>
>>4336930
so how do I trigger this rapey RP scene?
>>
>>4337463
Take her to bed while she wears the rags
>>
>>4337467
I keep getting the normal sex scene.
>>
>>4337472
You've installed the new patch >>4336920
and the 1.6 beta, right?

Because if not, you need to. The beta is in the TF\data folder and you need to copy what is there into the scenario folder

But yeah, once all that is done, if she's wearing the rags and you take her to bed a new option should be there along with oral, to bed, etc.
>>
>>4337473
yeah, the βetaing.
Oh shit, I just saw you need 1200 love and I only have 1000.
>>
>>4337476
Yeah, that'll do it.
>>
how do I raise love quickly?
>>
>>4337483
headpats, nigga
>>
File: w5t0OzZ.png (379KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
w5t0OzZ.png
379KB, 566x800px
Is there any point in going to the market after getting the flower book?
>>
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys/status/758176514290647041

Looks like the next version of the game is getting a 'coordination' system, in that you can save 'favorite' outfit combinations and reload them.
>>
>>4337186
>I think they already know your first 2 points
So so I, but I had to point it out in case it was a slip-out. That's how QC works.
>>
>>4337572
No.
>>
>>4337186
>Sylvie practicing a frown in the mirror
we need a scene of that
>>
Somewhat unrelated, but this popped up on my radar. Anyone try it?

https://vndb.org/v19324

>The premise and system seem pretty similar to TeachingFeeling, but with a slime girl instead of a slave. When Rami grows up, she either becomes a loving amaenbou or basically a slut, depending on her affection and stress levels. It’s up to you to decide! I’d pat her on the head a lot.
>>
>>4336392
O sorry, Patch-Kun!

>tfw you accidently call the glorious Patch-Kun a troll
>>
>>4337932
Is it translated? I'm interested.
>>
>>4337950
You seriously are one hell of a faggot...
>>
>>4337956
It's only a month old and probably a lot longer narration, so I doubt it.

Whether or not one is in the works is beyond me, but I figured I may as well get the word out that the VN exists here.
>>
>>4337959
>I doubt it
What a shame.
>>
New to this game. Is it good or bad if Sylvie passes out during sex?
>>
>>4337995
Normal if you keep at it awhile.
>>
>>4337932
that looks pretty interesting, any torrents for it yet?
>>
>>4338001
I'd hope so, but I can't check arm (posting from phone).

In the meantime, I'm looking up playthrough vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBejkyYYDMI&t=8m18s
>>
>>4338001
>>4338012
Damn, doesn't look like it's up anywhere yet.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-request-39/%5Brequest%5D-vanadis-スライム娘の育て方-506124/
>>
>>4338128
Just saw.... damn... I'm a sucker for abused girl games and then treating them with kindness
>>
>>4338278
its a niche we all need more of
>>
>>4336920
So how do you trigger the yandere stuff? or turn it on?...
>>
>>4338851
See >>4336961 (and if you want to turn it off, say "deredere").
>>
>>4338851
>>4338862
yeah, just note that the hair color doesnt match at the moment and it just adds a little dialogue in 2 sections (its WIP after all)
>>
>>4330741
What changes have the mods patch?
There is a decensored version of this game?
>>
>>4338889
it includes a readme with details
but yeah it has a PARTIAL uncensor at least

>note mod link in OP is only for game version 1.5.0
>>4336920
is a link for the 1.6.0beta (comes with 1.5.3)
>>
>>4338891
Thank you! :)
>>
How many levels of "coming home alone" are there?

I'm at the point where Sylvie rushes out of the house to greet me, but I keep trying to raise both affection and lust nonstop to see if it makes her sad to see me leave.
>>
Hey someone can give me the link or torrent to the newest version please?
>>
>>4330741
ugh.... are there any good visual novel games nowadays?
I remember True Love 95'' being the shit, but it might be nostalgia.
>>
I would honestly love it if there was an option to play as a faceless female doctor that has a few alterations in dialogue and sex scenes but is essentially the same game.

Am I too much of a cuck? I might be, but I love me some older woman on girl action, even if the intent of this game in particular is to self-insert.
>>
>>4339156
>Am I too much of a cuck
Yes.
>>
Is it possible to up sylvie's lust with tea before bedding her for the first time?

Or do you just never unlock that mechanic until sexing?
>>
>>4339373
>Is it possible to up sylvie's lust with tea before bedding her for the first time?
Not without cheating, since messing with tea only unlocks at 15+ lust.
>>
>>4339048
Maybe try
>>>/vg/hgg/
They are basically all about VNs.
>>
File: 1455184858459.png (1MB, 766x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455184858459.png
1MB, 766x1080px
>>
>>4339809
This has always been my favorite picture of Sylvie
>>
File: 1456864478368.png (527KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456864478368.png
527KB, 600x800px
>>4339892
I'm with you there.
It's well drawn and pretty emotional. I'd love for scenes like that to actually make it into the game.
I just want to see more happy Sylvie.
>>
File: SylvieNko.jpg (80KB, 592x833px) Image search: [Google]
SylvieNko.jpg
80KB, 592x833px
so I saw that this outfit was made into the game

Someone put up the pictures of it in a previous thread.
does anyone have the actual files to use them?

or any other custom outfits?
>>
File: 4L_4oKaXNjd.jpg (528KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4L_4oKaXNjd.jpg
528KB, 900x900px
>no anal
it's shit
>>
>>4339156
>tfw no /ss/ with a female doctor
>>
File: 1453416210247.jpg (16KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
1453416210247.jpg
16KB, 211x238px
>>4340084
I now want this more than anything
>>
Oh dear. Ray's latest twitter posts say that the next update will include the new event with Suspicious Man, which will result in being able to acquire 'a new item'. No word as to what it is or what it does...
>>
>>4340196
wedding ring
>>
>>4330741
the thing about this game is im also studying medicine in real life like the main character who is a doctor. i can fucking relate so much.
>>
When is he gonna add the option to have Sylvie wear gloves?

It's not that I wanna cover up her scars, but I just like gloves.
>>
>>4340227
Version after next. This was gonna be a thing if the maid event had won the poll, but it lost, so it'll be in the version after next.
>>
>>4340237
Damn.

Is it too much to ask to have the option to have Sylvie sit around the house wearing nothing but gloves and thigh-highs?
>>
>>4340239
diamonds
>>
>>4340239
add the thong and it's a perfect outfit
>>
>>4340040
>Doctors dick its so big for her size that she has a throat bulge because of it
>mfw this guy want to anal Sylvie

Dude, by the end of the game she's almost broken, do you really want it to happen even more intense scene?
>>
>>4340721
Most girls get throat bulge when deepthroating. At least the ones I've seen
>>
>>4340721
She was already broken when you get her.

This is just what happens when you suddenly shower someone who's never known warmth, comfort, kindness or pleasure with endless affection and have constant uninhibited sex with her. It's like giving someone who's never had anything with a high amount of sugar content in their entire lives candy.
>>
>>4340756
You mean this is what happen when you brainwash a ~10 year old girl, you fucking sickos.
>>
File: 1464431546724.png (671KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464431546724.png
671KB, 679x960px
>>4340762
The lowest age i can see her is 15, personally.
>>
>>4340762
Yes, and?
>>
>>4340835
Yes AAND I'm flying a helicopter with my dick right now
>>
>>4340856
like using the controls with your dick?
or spinning your dick like a helicopter to generate lift?

either way, very impressive good sir.
>>
>>4330741

>just spent the last 5 hours patting qt slave waifu's head
>have all memories

I fucking hate you guys for introducing me to this. A curve on all you're Sylvies!
>>
>>4340721
>throat bulge
Yes, that's how throats work.
>>
>>4340954
I've seen some pretty weird hentai where it does.
>>
>>4340946

The fuck did you say about hurting my Sylvie.
>>
>>4340946
a curve? I think she's fine as she is.
No curves necessary.
>>
>>4340954
Depends on the throat, depends on the dick/object. If it's over a certain circumference and long enough to reach the esophagus, yes, it'll cause a visible bulge from outside. If either of those things is not true then it won't.

I happen to be an expert on this topic.
>>
>>4341112
confirmed
>4chan has anons with tentacle dicks

add tag: "All_the_way_through"
>>
>>4338999

in mine she runs out of the house as i turn the corner to come home
>>
Does anyone have experience trying to run this on linux? Every time it starts up with wine I just get a black screen and nothing happens.
>>
Hate to be that guy but i can`t find answer anywhere. No matter what I do Sylvie just dies from cold. Am I missing something or is it just bug? Sorry for spam
>>
>>4341296
At least read the OP.
And if she dies, you are either a dick or an idiot.
>>
>>4341298
The thing is I never done anything wrong to her. Should i keep her at home?
>>
>>4341296
>>4341300
Reminder that talking doesn't really affect her until _after_ she survives the cold, so just stick to headpats and choose the right thing in each special event.
>>
>>4341300
Not enough headpats?
What did you do to her?
>>
>>4341302
Just on morning Sylvie wakes up coughing and there is game over. I cant do nothing about that

>>4341303
Pancake (tried sandwich once just in case)
sopping once
Nonstop headpating with talking every once in a while
>>
>>4341305
In that case you are fucking up on the choices.
>>
>>4341309
Read somewhere that it should be sandwich so just tried it. Sylvie died either way.
>>
>>4341313
Give her a pancake, headpat her, buy the clothes in that shop and don't be a dick to her in choices and she will survive. It's really that simple.
>>
>>4341313
What >>4341315 said, plus give her the same food you eat. She's not a dog.
>>
>>4341315
The thing is I done everything like you said and she still just dies.
>>
>>4341317
If you'd have done everything I said, she wouldn't die.
>>
>>4341320
I thought so too and yet she dies.
I don't know how many times i tried different paths/things, thought that maybe it`s some kind of bug.
>>
>>4341325
It's not.
You have to be messing up on the choices, otherwise she wouldn't die, if you did everything else I said.
>>
>>4341327
Just to be sure:
pancakes
once to shop
pat
pat
pat
What am I missing?
>>
>>4341328
All of the choices?
And you do headpat her everyday, right?
>>
>>4341328
You're giving her the same food you're eating, right?
And you're buying her the clothes?
And when she asks you if she can trust you, you're saying that she can?
>>
>>4341329
These are all the choices i was presented before she died. And of course i pat he head multiple times a day.

>>4341330
I got her close once, and she never asked me if she can trust me.
Not sure on the food part, tried sandwich and pancakes but i don't remember if it was same as mine, gonna try this now. (Though OP said pancake, so mostly i gave her that).
>>
>>4341331
>Not sure on the food part, tried sandwich and pancakes but i don't remember if it was same as mine, gonna try this now.
Not cafe, the food you eat at home. Homefood is same, cafe is pancake.
>>
>>4341335
I know trying it right now
>>
>>4341331
You have a scene of her first dinner, where you decide what she gets to eat.
You have her asking you to let her help out, whether you will be cruel to you.
Did you grab some prepatched version from somewhere? If you didn't get any other choices, somebody has to have messed with the files.
>>
>>4341338
>cruel to her
>>
Alright finally i got a choice after she gets sick.
It probably was same food thing.
Thanks for help everybody.
"There are a lot of good people" -OP
Happy fapping
>>
>>4339809
Too pure for this world, too precious
>>
>>4339156
Agreed this guy fucking gets it
>>
>>4337932
>>4338128

so has there been any more news on this?
>>
>>4332527
>IKEA Rotera lantern for tealight, red
>>
>>4342202
That's hat caught your eye? and did you knew it from memory?
You psycho
>>
>>4332527
>no oversized claw hands

1/10 would not headpat
>>
>>4342218

it's a nice lantern tho
>>
File: EAGLE CLAWWW.jpg (637KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
EAGLE CLAWWW.jpg
637KB, 1200x801px
>>4342223
better?
>>
1.6 beta is out. Includes "stroking."
>>
>>4341864
Not to my knowledge.

I'm not desperate enough yet to purchase it on my own though.
>>
>>4342427
I'm not seeing any new beta. Last update was on 7/18 according to DLSite's internal update tracker.
>>
>>4342436
>>4342427
Checked Ray's twitter, he does say he pushed a new version to both DMM and DLSite, but I don't see any mention of it. Downloaded it anyway and yeah, this is new. Dammit DLSite.
>>
File: sylviekrunk.jpg (315KB, 1366x938px) Image search: [Google]
sylviekrunk.jpg
315KB, 1366x938px
Dunno about 'stroking', but we do finally get a name for 'Suspicious Man', who sells us some booze which we, very responsibly, decide to give Sylvie.

LET'S SEE HOW FAR THE RABBIT HOLE GOES
>>
>>4342447
Giving her too much makes her pass out, but not before being hilariously drunk (like pouring you some alcohol by drinking her own and passing it through to you with her mouth). She's giddy. Sadly once you start the event it appears the only options are that she passes out or that you both platonically go to bed.

That's a beta for you. I hope there's a teensy bit more to the boozeahol scene than this in the full version.
>>
>>4342335
"My god, Argyle, you ripped out her heart!"

"I always knew she was heartless. Get it boss? Heartless?"

"You idiots! Do you have any idea what you've done?"
>>
>>4337572
Watching Sylvie have fun. Is there any other point to this game?
>>
>>4340196
Anal beads!
>>
I used to get some good recommendations here for VNs to play with my sister.
Maybe you can help me out again?
This is what we have gone through so far: http://pastebin.com/B9qBQ71Y
>>
>>4342512
see
>>4342447
>>
>>4341142
I'm running it through playonlinux on a 32-bit wine 1.8 prefix with xact, xna40, gecko, d3dx9, dotnet40/45, but I already had that prefix for another game so I'm not sure exactly which of those are necessary, but it just runs like a charm
>>
>>4342517
How about trying "Lucy -The Eternity She Wished For"?
>>
>>4342784
Thanks for the suggestion.
Does it have a bad route?
>>
>>4342795
Kinda. But if you are not going to be dick to a girl during choises, it all be ok. Btw good list of VNs you have, Anon
>>
>>4342810
Good, I don't really want to go the bad route.
You helped put that list together, along with some others, who were in this general, btw.
It's not so much for me as it is for my sister.
>>
File: 047.jpg (304KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
047.jpg
304KB, 1280x720px
>>4342815
I also suggest you to try "Grisaia no Kajitsu". Looks as something light and fun but during the story of each character can become pretty dark. Lots of happyendings, tho. And Michiru is the best girl.
>>
>>4342828
Thanks again.
I guess I'll go through one story line of that one alone first, as it's pornographic, which is a bit awkward, and I'd better make sure it doesn't get too dark.
>>
>>4342829
the steam version has the H removed

>>4342469
"Your kung fu skills may be unparalleled old chum, but your comic delivery leaves something to be desired."

man i love fallout
>>
>>4342977
Once you get to the action screen, you should be able to adjust volume for Music and SFX in the settings..
>>
>>4342984
huh wonder why that anon's question was deleted?

must have some touchy cleaners here lately
>>
File: 078.jpg (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
078.jpg
197KB, 1280x720px
>>4342829
>>4342850
It's not THAT pornographic (if you are not on Amane route). And if you'll go through it like a good guy you will get good end. Also I suggest you to use walkthrough for any VN if possible - helps to avoid sudden bad ends.

And, for everyone:

>>4343068

It is time.
>>
>>4343070
>>4342850
Thanks for the heads up.
A version without porn sounds pretty good, but a walkthrough won't be an option, as I am not the one making the choices.
>>
SEAMSTRESS WHEN
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.