[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gachinko Bitch Club

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 001_back0001.png (763KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
001_back0001.png
763KB, 800x600px
One of the best gyaru VNs, and yet it's still not translated. Why does nobody like delicious brown sluts?
>>
>>4327614
One of the best Gyaru eroge. Sadly Valkyrie never make gyaru eroge again, and making rape eroge instead.
>>
File: gbc_231.png (571KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gbc_231.png
571KB, 800x600px
>>4327918
Well at least someone else out there has heard about it/played it. I really want to translate it somehow, even if I have to go through the game with a text hooker and then put every line through Google translate.

It's that good, more people deserve to play it.
>>
File: gbc_223.png (638KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gbc_223.png
638KB, 800x600px
>>4328053
My favorite heroine is Miharu. She is really slutty cute gyaru. My favorite scene are when she force MC doing photobooth sex, and giving surprise wake up with sex interview with morning and Live streaming it in "Siko Siko Douga" (parody of Niconico douga, "Siko-siko" is onomatope for fapping). Skin color change is good option too! Man i wish they made sequel of this.
>>
File: gbc_128.png (489KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gbc_128.png
489KB, 800x600px
>>4328468
My favourite girl is probably the teacher, I love her design, but all the girls are great.

See, I didn't even know the live streaming happened in the story, because my Japanese doesn't extend beyond a few words. Do you understand it well?
>>
>>4328053
nigga what have you tried atlas
>>
>>4328562
I was really hoping for a more professional/accurate translation. Like I said, I've tried putting it through mecab, ITH and Translation Aggregator, but can't get it to work quite right.
>>
>>4328539
>My favourite girl is probably the teacher, I love her design
Her "route" is pretty short though, it's like she was an afterthought, and it ends with her not really caring for the MC all that much unlike the others.

I suspect it was a cut short arc or she was bonus for you to unlock the Harem scene.
>>
>>4328685
I agree, it's a shame since she's so hot and I love the whole femdom thing, but I guess the game IS about gyaru, and she's the only character who isn't one/doesn't become one, so she was probably just a little bonus.
>>
>tried to post an image from this vn from a set
>Get issued a warning because it's "Western drawn/styled"
What the fuck man?
>>
File: 01-網野美晴.jpg (1MB, 2900x1140px) Image search: [Google]
01-網野美晴.jpg
1MB, 2900x1140px
>>4328738
No idea, that's weird as hell. Happened to someone's earlier post as well, it seems.
>>
>>4327614
Any other recommends for other good gyaru VN? Anything with tan girls gets me going!
>>
>>4331680
https://vndb.org/v18704/chars

Plenty of gyarus in this.
>>
How about we started gyaru thread so we can post more gyaru picture and discuss other gyaru manga, ova, and eroge?
>>
>>4332168
There was a gyaru thread earlier this week but it somehow got deleted it seems. Maybe the OP didn't supply enough to get it started.
>>
Original OP of this thread here - I'm glad there's enough interest to keep this thread alive, and would be more than happy just to turn it into a gyaru appreciation thread, so feel free to post gyaru hentai, games or images you like!

As mentioned by >>4331704
both the two games in this series have plenty of gyarus as well as great art.

https://vndb.org/v16269
https://vndb.org/v18704

It just baffles me that some terrible VNs get translated, while others such as these two and the one I posted in the OP are left ignored despite being fairly short.
>>
File: 149.png (769KB, 1025x769px) Image search: [Google]
149.png
769KB, 1025x769px
>>4333749
>It just baffles me that some terrible VNs get translated, while others...
Maybe the way the game files are structured plays a part? I know games that uses kirikiri2 like Lilith games are very easy to reverse engineer but perhaps different systems used by other games present a challenge?
>>
>>4334048
Definitely possible, but it seems like a lot of games use similar VN setups so I wouldn't think it would pose that much of a problem. I think the main problem is drumming up interest, or someone commissioning a game - I imagine it'd be expensive and hard work to translate a whole eroge, even a short one.

On that note, does anyone know of any games with gyarus that HAVE been translated?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.