[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Professor Layton /h/ game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Emmy Altava 01.png (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Emmy Altava 01.png
127KB, 1920x1080px
Hi anon-kun!
I'm using my free time to create a short interactive hentai with Hershel Layton and Emmy Altava.
The game will be a puzzle with two different endings (bad and good).
As I am creating this game not only for me but also for the fan community, I want to know which sexual position you prefer and what do you want to see in the game.
(Just for teasing the first pic of the future game without background, hotter pics incoming if you find this thread interesting)
>>
I'd love a focus on ass focused positions; riding, doggy, the like. Also, 6 images.
>>
>>4320400
Focus during sex scenes is a good idea. I don't understand what do you mean with 6 images?
Also if you know à good professor Layton soundtrack for a sex scene you can give me the link. I'm listening all Pr. Layton OST to find good music.
>>
>>4320402
Aah, I seem to have gotten my board rules mistaken. Never mind that 6 images thing, friendo.

What gave you the idea? And how do you plan on doing it, similar to pppu sisters?
>>
>>4320410
Oh you mean 6 pictures to start the thread. I think it would be better if i don't post everything in the same time.

I like the professor Layton universe, the characters, musics. There is not a lot of hentai content of Layton and I've got some time to spend.
I love minus8 work, the game will be a mix between pppu sisters and zone hentai games.
>>
>>4320415
This is an idea thread, not a project pitch.
Get your shit together OP and present your ideas convincingly, otherwise you're no better than any other idea guy.
Prove that you can write code, prove that you can create the assets, then we'll give a shit.
>>
>>4320418
Well I don't know what you want exactly so I will make a resume of what I want to do :
- short intro with little dialogue between Layton and Emmy
- various sex positions with different speed / cum animation.
- boolean code to determine if it's the good end or not

I don't know how I can "prove" you that I can write code but I can do it easily in Unity (I prefer to do it on flash if possible)
And I know how to draw on computer quite well (I do some requests on draw threads including gifs).

I hope this is what you wanted to know.
>>
I don't want to rush it so I think it would be finished at the end of holidays.
>>
>>4320437
Create a demo that is a minimum viable product.
In other words, make your ideas tangible.
Anybody can post a whole bunch of thoughts and plans, it's best to post once you have something to show off.
>>
>>4320437
The anon was asking for some proof of your work, for example some artwork you've previously drawn, a project you've previously completed, etc.

It's very easy for someone to type up ideas and post them on the internet, but another thing entirely for them to deliver, hence the less than delighted response to your thread.

TL;DR pics or gtfo
>>
Doggy style with one hand pulling hair and one hand pulling an arm back is the best.

Also Emmy is one of my top video game girl, so keep it up OP.
>>
give us a rape scene
>>
FORCED LESBIANISM IS THE MOST GENTLEMANLINESS ACT OF ALL.
>>
>>4320396
god speed nigga

as long as you ain't stealing from my wallet, I'll give you some support
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.