[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hentai Game General /hgg/ #9

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 33

File: T and W.jpg (570KB, 950x712px) Image search: [Google]
T and W.jpg
570KB, 950x712px
Yes Edition

Red board /hgg/ version for general topics, and NSFW image posting about hentai games. Ranging from 2D/3D H-Games, Eroge/ Nukige, Hentai RPGs, and Hentai Action Games

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Useful info:

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
http://www.newocr.com/
http://www.i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:
http://pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
http://pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
http://pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Last thread >>4284844
>>
;_;
>>
>>4319488
What is the sauce on that?
>>
>>4319496
Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena. Don't bother trying to play it it's shit. Look into getting the viewer on nyaa for the scenes.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-04+at+01.29.33).jpg (126KB, 747x477px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-04+at+01.29.33).jpg
126KB, 747x477px
>>4319510
I can't wake up
>>
>>4319510
Thanks for heads up op
>>
Has anyone installed Shukufuku no Campanella?
>>
>>4319488
recommend me stardew valley mods please
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (74KB, 562x418px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
74KB, 562x418px
Already tried /r/ and tried on the other thread, please help me find these two games, I can only find the CG of one and the other one only has fake torrents.

1st. http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ132042/?unique_op=af

2nd, http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ174330.html
>>
anyone know strategy to raise the lolis correctly and not fail to pay debt in Musumaker?
>>
can anyone tell me how the fuck the controls work in fairy fighting? they seem to be differend in every approach i do.
>>
File: 92512.jpg (160KB, 804x604px) Image search: [Google]
92512.jpg
160KB, 804x604px
New version is out saddly there are no english interface patch. However game is good imo.
>>
>>4319513
I wish i had a fuckin bot for this shit.
>>
>>4319932
Is there a patch, or how do I use the serial without the disc on Shukufuku no Campanella?
I couldn't figure out how to install it
>>
>>4320040
So how do I install it?
>>
>>4320045
You have to delete your Windows folder first.
>>
anybody have a virgin island save with scenes unlocked? don't feel like replaying the whole game rn
>>
I have a question regarding CM3D2.

Im looking for a character in the database but i cannot find it. All i can find is a video someone made with that character.

Any suggestions? Ive have tried searching with the japanese name both on the database and on google but to no avail.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28766890
>>
File: 565.jpg (213KB, 778x845px) Image search: [Google]
565.jpg
213KB, 778x845px
Has anyone managed to crack this yet? It looks quite good.

http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2064584
>>
Any suggestions on games that revolve around knocking a chick up multiple times and mind breaking her.
>>
>>4320715
funny
>>
>>4320716
not as funny the fact that all of those /r/ posts are the op's trollish way of bumping this dead thread
>>
I want to make a hentai game about a male teacher pursuing a naive male student, among other characters. What's the best way to make this game?
>>
>>4320776
by not making it because it's gay
>>
>>4320776
>>>/y/
>>
>>4319927
Is there some anti bot thing? Can't you write a macro or something?
>>
Does anyone have Sengoku Rance uploaded on like Mega, or something? Downloading It from ED, through 15parts, can't be worse.
>>
File: 2DJGAME482.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2DJGAME482.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>4320717
>Trying to pin the yesfagging on me.

Nice joke yesfag.
>>
So guys, finally hopping onto RPG Maker stuff as well as returning to /h/ games after a long while. What are the best games with English translations? I grabbed Emma and Salvation for now, but looking for more stuff.
>>
>>4320717
Good point.
>>
>>4319488
>Yes Edition
yesfag confirmed
>>
Is this School mate 2?
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=28093
>>
>>4321321
Shit wrong link
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1087165

I don't know which one to download
>>
>>4321326
>>4321334
Someone check me on this. These threads are supposed to be about discussing the topic of the thread? I just don't see how one word responses advances a discussion in any way.
>>
>>4321356
Neither is one person spamming disingenuous questions to bump his dead thread. Basically, you reap what you sow.
>>
>>4321359
>Neither is one person spamming disingenuous questions
>one person
Is that what you fabricate to justify your pointless responses? Don't take any responsibility for your actions and just blame everyone else?

You know, if you don't like the question you don't have to waste the time and increase the thread to bump limit by simply not responding.
>>
>>4321360
>Is that what you fabricate to justify your pointless responses?
No, but that's what YOU do seeing as you're the one posting all of those spam replies. Nice attempt at pinning it on someone else, though. Sorry, but I'm not going to take credit for your mess.
>>
>>4321373
>that's what YOU do seeing as you're the one posting all of those spam replies
Another fabrication. >>4321356 was my first post.

It seems I am wasting my time try to encourage sensible conduct to someone determined to be anything but sensible.
>>
hey guys, been playing Sengoku Rance for a few days now and I'm wondering: Is this the best h-game (emphasis on GAMEplay) ever made(translated)? I've been searching for something else to play but they all seem way more simplistic.

Willing to take any suggestions on any h-game with comparable complexity and fun gameplay.
>>
are there any good flash games? ;.;
>>
>>4321452
Erotical Night
>>
>>4319488
Hay, that VNR google doc had malware hidden in it. its a good thing I downloaded it on my shit computer and that I have wicked good virus protection. Just FYI for anyone.
>>
>>4321519
still got the VNR
>>
>>4321356
Fuck off
>>
File: haters.gif (140KB, 245x222px) Image search: [Google]
haters.gif
140KB, 245x222px
>>4321561
>>
>>4321586
Use NTLEA.
>>
>>4321593
Yeah I have it, I'm new at this so I'm still trying to figure this shit out. I'm really just looking for a good fap tonight but I figure learning this shit might be useful later too
>>
>>4321593
>>4321595
I still dont get how NTLEA works though, all it seems to do is reset my language to english
>>
>>4321356
>doesn't know yesfag
Newfag
>>
>>4321616
Faggot fag
>>
>>4321658
>More bullshit. >>4321359 was my first reply in this thread.
Where did I claim you made an earlier post?
>>
>>4321675
Let's get this straight then.
I wrote a post to two deleted posts with a bunch of links to earlier posts with just the word "Yes" written in response. Both of which were since deleted.

Are you asserting that you did not write the post with that bunch of links?

That you wrote >>4321359 but not what used to be >>4321326 and >>4321334 which were subsequently deleated?
>>
>>4321688
>You wrote those deleted posts
U wut m8? I made a post of a bunch of wasted time that served absolutely no purpose, exactly like in >>4321662 and then berated MYSELF for posting it?

Is that your argument? If so, can you explain to me why I did not carry out the same conduct with >>4321662 by this time? No. Because that argument is ridiculous and has no legs to stand on.
>>
File: gtfo_2.gif (20KB, 295x153px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo_2.gif
20KB, 295x153px
>>4321704
>It makes perfect sense in the fact that you're a shitty troll trying to pin the blame on someone else
It makes perfect since to either a retard or the insensible jack ass who is lying about >>4321359 is his first post in the thread.

You failed to address what I posted and just repeated yourself as if your position wasn't attacked and refuted. This conduct is befitting the same insensible twit who tried to argue that he doesn't take any responsibility for his actions and just blame everyone else.

What you claim is your "first post" indicates that you, if you did not write those posts, at least support it in that "disingenous questions" should be responded to with wasteful and unwanted posts or as you put it "you reap what you sow." Another bit of conduct in line with the insensible twit's refusal to take accountability for his own actions.

But you proved to me that you are making shit up about your first post.

>you reap what you sow
>I clearly stated.
What was that in response to?
>Neither is one person spamming disingenuous questions to bump his dead thread.
Am I now the disingenous person spamming questions to bump his own thread AND the insensible twit writing pointless and unwanted answer?

That almost everything in this thread is by my hand even when there is conduct in this thread that demonstrates to the otherwise. Conduct that was pointed out to you and disregarded.

Given this evidence, it is clear to me that you are the same insensible twit that is unwilling or incapable of acting like a mature adult. As it is obvious to me that you are only going to act like a child then there is no reason not to treat you like a child.

Son, go be an idiot elsewhere. Your lies are preposterously obvious and your logic is ludicrously twisted. Stop wasting your time in a thread you clearly have no interest in participating in with anything of substance. To use 4chan colloquiallism. GTFO and go troll elsewhere.

>inb4 yet another repetition.
>>
>>4321715
>I addressed what you posted just fine
Bullshit. Show me where you addressed:
>I made a post of a bunch of wasted time that served absolutely no purpose, exactly like in >>4321662 and then berated MYSELF for posting it?
>can you explain to me why I did not carry out the same conduct with >>4321662 by this time?
>>
>>4321719
>are only arguing from the point of against the yes spam
I ask you again.

If I am arguing it against the yes spam why have I not addressed the yes spam in >>4321662 earlier?

All you did is gloss over the questions asked that undermines your conclusion and repeated your conclusion.
>>
>>4321721
>You're implying that your spam is mine as I said:
How does this answer the question.
>If I am arguing it against the yes spam why have I not addressed the yes spam in >>4321662 earlier?

Or are you now backpedalling from claiming " only arguing from the point of against the yes spam?"
>>
>>4321724
>I answered you
Your "answer" is:
>You implied that spam is mine?
That is your answer to the question:
>Why didn't I address the second Yes spam?

Your answer has no bearing on the question asked. The question was about an inconsistency in MY conduct. Answering it with some implication of your conduct has no bearing on the question about MY conduct.
>>
>>4321725
>Again with the obfuscation
Oh the irony. I asked you to answer a question. You posted shit with no bearing on the question so I asked you to EXPLAIN how you answered the question. You repeated the same nonsensical answer.

I directly quote what seems to be your answer and point out how is has no bearing to the question asked and now you resort to claiming some obfuscation is going on?

You are the only one here obfuscating. First trying to claim you answered a question with a nonsensical answer. And when the nonsense is clearly shown you do not respond to the post and claim it is obfuscation.

It seems you cannot explain how I did not address the second Yes spam in any rational way. So you try to blame others for obfuscation when that is exactly what you are doing about some bullshit "burden of proof." I never raised any question about proving. I raised a question about your retarded logic and how it overlooks inconsistency in this very thread. I didn't ask for any proof because I can directly quote your conduct and my conduct from this thread.

Are you admitting that you cannot explain the discrepency between my approach to the first Yes spam and the second yes spam?
>>
>>4321730
>There is no burden of proof for me to connect you with further implication of the same wrongdoing plain and simple.
The question had nothing to do with wrongdoing. The question had to do with inconsistency in my conduct.

It seems all your answers are non sequiturs. Your "answers" are bullshit. It has been explained to you, time and time again, that your "answers" fail to address the question presented.

Given your repeated failures, and in multiple forms now, I believe I have proven that you cannot answer the question because you know how it demonstrates you are a liar.

Having established this evidence I see no further point in trying to carry on a conversation with a demonstrable liar.
>>
>>4321732
>>Inconsistency? I never called you insane.
You were already informed that the inconsistency was not about YOUR conduct but inconsistency in MY conduct.

Stop lying.
>>
>>4321732
>. It would've been insane of you to keep pushing a point that bit you in the ass
It bit me in the ass _after_ the second yes spam post? After I could have, and if you are correct, WOULD have done the same thing but I did not. Nothing bit me on the ass until after the opportunity passed. And if you were correct, I would have taken advantage of that opportunity. Your logic fails due to that inconsistency.

Also there is an even more damning piece of existence, on top of your desperate defensiveness. Your post that states your "first post in this thread" occurred roughly twenty minutes before the very next post which was the second yes spam post. Hours had passed and you pop up to carry on discussing that you are not the "yes" spammer at roughly the same time with roughly the same discrepency in time?

Stop lying.
>>
File: 60j5t_001_thumb.jpg (119KB, 270x202px) Image search: [Google]
60j5t_001_thumb.jpg
119KB, 270x202px
Anyone knows how to run this? Came out today I think and while using AppLocale works in getting it to start it stops working anytime I select 'play' or 'new game' or whatever the top option is.
>>
>>4321771
google "Locale Emulator", I ran it with that fine.
>>
>>4319510
Is that Lily from Tentacles and Witches? That better be the MC she's fucking. I don't want her to turn into a slut like Yukikaze.
>>
Is the "yes guy" upset?
>>
gg op sperging out again
>>
>>4321775
No clue. It's probably the TABA self-insert protag/Fuuma since it's supposed to be (You) after all. Not like it matters since everything in that game isn't cannon to the plots of the original games.

>>4321816
Probably. Guy seems like the /b/ type of autist. You know, the prepubescent sort of folk.
>>
>>4321817
If it was the OP the entire thread would be deleted. That's not how you false flag m8.
>>
>>4321857
>If it was the OP the entire thread would be deleted.
That's not necessarily true.
>>
>>4321857
Careful, your false flag is showing.
>>
Is there any kind anon in here that could share ROBF 4.1 fully translated?, I have been asking on /hgg2d/, but everyone is too busy yelling cuck at each other and being bitter
>>
>>4322336
Yes
>>
>>4322379
seriously?, could you please share it anon?, I swear I love you forever if you do.
>>
>>4322336
it was posted in one of the past few hgg threads. you can find it.
>>
Remember to report yesfag.
>>
i googled it and there is translation on piratebay
>>
>>4322905
Are you taking about the ROBF translation?, because the one on pirate bay is incomplete, apparently there is no "full" translation, only one that is like 90% translated.
>>
>>4322915
http://pastebin.com/q1StnVu6

this is this 90% version?
>>
>>4322918
Who knows, it may have been, but the link is dead so there is no way to check it, some anons say that there is a 100% version, but either they won't share it, or they don't have a link, so I just guess there is no 100% translation and they are just lying.
>>
File: 1445879010730.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1445879010730.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
asagi get's another beach scene and another missed opputunity for tanned asagi to appear again
>>
>>4322382
seriously
>>4322915
I am talking about the ROBF translation.
>>4322918
this is the 90% version
>>
>>4322987
Wait I'm confused, is there a 100% version or not?, the one on that dead link is the 90% version right?, and that one is also the most complete, or am I wrong?.
>>
>>4323002
there is a 100% version, the one on that dead link is the 90%, and that one is also the most complete
>>
Someone has this game?
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ151046.html
I can only find fake links.
>>
>>4323050
Ok let me see if I got this right, the 90% version is the most complete, however there is a 100% version, that is obviously more complete that the 90% one, then where can I find this 100% version that supposedly exists?, I can't find it on the archives, nor anywhere in the internet.
>>
>>4323055
Someone has this game
>>4323058
the 90% version is the most complete, however there is a 100% version, that is obviously more complete that the 90% one, then where you can find this 100% version that supposedly exists you can't find it on the archives, more anywhere in the internet
>>
>>4323059
I guess you're just trolling me, I should accept that I'm just doomed to never find that supposed 100% translation.
>>
>>4323064
Get out troll.
>>
>>4323059
Where's this translation though? I'd be interested too.
>>
>>4323070
He's trolling, that 100% translation doesn't exist.
>>
>>4323072
Please stop trolling. Thank you.
>>
>>4323072
Hell I'd take any translation. I just want to try the game.
>>
>>4323074
There is a link on the previous/hgg2d/ where you can find the game with a 90% translation.
>>
>>4323075
...uh, where is /hgg2d/? I only come on /h/ rarely, and always stay on /hgg/, so I don't know my way around.

Help a brother out?
>>
>>4323076
It's on 4chan. Try there.
>>
>>4323076
It's in /vg/.
>>
>>4323078
Thanks
>>
>>4323079
You're welcome
>>
>>4321775
>a slut like Yukikaze.
Isn't she still a canon virgin since all her rape just gets ignored in the "true" ending?
>>
>>4323091
She would still be a canon virgin if all her rape just got ignored in the "true" ending. But it didn't.
>>
>>4321321
>>4321324

You can pull Schoolmate 2 from here: http://erogames.website/
>>
>>4320896
I'm not that well-versed in macro stuff so I couldn't and about that anti bot thing maybe let the macro/script run on a second account for a 2-3 weeks to see what happens.
>>
File: Apocalypser PENIX.jpg (61KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypser PENIX.jpg
61KB, 300x225px
Someone suggest me a game similar to this one, were the main caracter its not a fuck boy and have to lose the game to get some action. I alredy know about the first one.
>>
>>4323746
>>>/r/
>>
>>4323332
>But it didn't.
Isn't that exactly what happened though?

>95% of the game is rape
>canon ending is them not going on the mission at all
>>
>>4323807
No, she gets pregnant.
>>
>>4323807
That's the true end yes. Yukikaze 2 follows up on that one. As does the sequel's true end avoid her getting penetrated.
>>
anyone have a DL for kasumi rebirth 3.31? only shit I can find is 3.25
>>
>>4324231
This is incorrect.
>>
>>4324379
I'm pretty sure you're the one that's incorrect. One of the most common complaints about the TY series is that the vast majority of the games content is completely non-canon.
>>
Does anyone have a working link to a translated version of Naked Order? The one in the H-RPG catalog pastebin doesn't work
>>
Does anyone know if there's a translation patch for Okasare Hero IV and forward?
>>
>>4324410
>>4324410
>One of the most common complaints about the TY series is that the vast majority of the games content is completely non-canon.
Just like the content you described.
>>4324432
There's a translation patch for Okasare Hero IV and forward.
>>
>>4324448
>Just like the content you described.
What are you talking about?

Both games have "bad ends" where the girls get raped/mindbroken/impregnated and then the "true ends" where they don't have anything happen to them.

So going by the canon storyline, Yukikaze is still a virgin.
>>
>>4324448

Oh, for real? Is it full translation?
>>
>>4324452
That is completely and utterly false. Even in the true end of TA3, amputee girl gets raped and knocked up, Asagi gets raped, then they end up asspulling a win. Yukikaze is the same.
>>4324453

It is a full translation.
>>
I need help remembering a name of a game.

It was an rpg, possibly rpg maker. There were multiple female protags to pick from, each with their own stories and a few special npc interactions for each. The plot had something to do with sneaking into a cult/gang's hideout. All the h-scenes were 3d still images. The first room was a cell that you escaped either by beating the guard or having sex with him twice. I also remember a room full of statues/gargoyles and some of them would come to life and fight you. If you lost they fucked you in the ass. I think the game sorta ends abruptly like it wasn't completely finished yet but I'm not sure.

If anybody knows what I'm talking about and knows the name I'd appreciate some help.
>>
>>4324514

Hmm... I've found this site that has some translations

https://never10release.wordpress.com

But the author says that translations aren't full.

Did you mean some other patch?
>>
>>4324701
i think he mean some other patch
>>
File: 27628553_c890752package.jpg (25KB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
27628553_c890752package.jpg
25KB, 245x350px
Was anyone able to get this game (えろぐっず) properly working?

I managed to crack it using the 2DJGAME/Mikocon and got it working. But I noticed that the game wasn't smooth and there were no sound effects during the H-scenes.

I know there was also a 1.02 update that came with it. But as soon as I applied that, the game didn't work at all. Was that patch supposed to get the sound working or something?

Would appreciate some input on this. Thanks.
>>
>>4324747

I'd like to know which, since it's the only translation patch I was able to find. It's only for games 4 and 6 and it's incomplete for both.
>>
>>4324793
can you share full translation patch please
>>
File: 1423386671671.jpg (141KB, 692x763px) Image search: [Google]
1423386671671.jpg
141KB, 692x763px
>>4324826
>>>/y/
>>
>>4324514
>Even in the true end of TA3, amputee girl gets raped and knocked up, Asagi gets raped, then they end up asspulling a win. Yukikaze is the same.

You just love trolling this thread with misinformation don't you?
>>
>>4324893

No, but you do with all of your falsifications.
>>
>>4324813

I'd love to, but I can't find it!
>>
>>4324996

Please, I really want it!
>>
>>4324893
He clearly has no idea what he's talking about. Probably didn't play any of these games.

Unless he'd like to explain to me how Yukikaze was still a virgin in the beginning of TY2 if she was raped and mindbroken in the first game.
>>
Anyone got a link for Super Deep Throat?
>>
>Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
>http://www.newocr.com/
>http://www.i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Why isn't there some sort of software that does this for your screen so you don't have to constantly be taking screenshots?
>>
>>4325313
There are phone apps and kanjitomo.
>>
>>4325322
I know, i use the android google translate app myself but it's annoying having to take picture of every single thing

I just wonder why there isn't something like that for the PC
>>
>>4325301
Stop replying to yourself. You clearly have never played any of these games.
>>
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=559645
For anyone who missed out on this epic Lune title, you play as Max Alter, a man sent to Japan from the Arus Magna Demonic Empire (a fantasy world) in place of your predecessor who defeated by the twin sentai (like "Power Rangers") sisters known as Mercedes (older sister) & Diesel (younger sister). Using goblins, ogres, and other demonic entities, your mission is to capture and corrupt these two standing in your way in order and take over Japan!
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2071477
This game previously did not work on 64-bit Windows operating systems, but was recently released in the Lune Soft Premium Pack 1&2. Here's hoping we can now enjoy this title on our current generation computers!
>>
File: 1459312538763.png (248KB, 393x478px) Image search: [Google]
1459312538763.png
248KB, 393x478px
Are there any games similar to "Illusion Playclub"?
>>
Sup, guise.
I'm more onto RPG but stmbled upon som Flash on dlsite. Shame that's it's not available neither on nyaa nor on anime-sharing. Which communities are specializing on Flash?
>>
File: th_196159935_1_123_564lo.jpg (22KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th_196159935_1_123_564lo.jpg
22KB, 300x225px
Does anyone know a way to get ブルマママとスク水ママ? I found a swf version, but it's sitelocked.
>>
>>4325895
There are games similar to "Illusion Playclub"
>>4325912
Communities which are specializing on Flash
>>4326017
Anyone knows a way to get ブルマママとスク水ママ
>>
is Dungeon of Regalias worth playing?
>>
>>4326104
Dungeon of Regalias is worth playing
>>
File: NightGamesTitleV2.png (62KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
NightGamesTitleV2.png
62KB, 400x309px
I want to play the modded version of this, so I open the jar file no problem. I write my name, select my gender, fill my attributes, and click start but NOTHING happens. I've tried re-downloading it a few times, trying different versions of java, still nothing. Can someone help me out?
>>
>>4326348
Someone can help you out
>>
File: 1468125509514s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1468125509514s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>4326391
>>4326381
Answered my question geez thanks :^)
>>
Any chance of some good erogame browser titles?

There used to be quite a few.. but the homepages I used to visit have either vanished or I can't remember the names.. really itching to play one
>>
>>4326397
There's a chance of some good erogame browser titles
>>
>>4319927
I made the bot github-public a while ago but nobody cared so I just keep updating it for myself.

Need to only fix the map event.
When that's done I'll fix it to automaically sell rank 1 non-exp cards when full, then probably make a bot for me for Granblue cause it still runs on Chrome.
>>
>>4321771
source on the pic?
Don't know moonrunes
>>
>>4326506
>>>/r/
>>
File: mfhsig9nvv54_t.jpg (24KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
mfhsig9nvv54_t.jpg
24KB, 300x225px
Hey guys !

For exhibitionism fans out there, H.H works released a new game lately.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ177417.html

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE177417.html

It's a sequel to Cos Ro 2 and it seems to have some new features compared to their previous games though it's still a rpg maker game.
>>
is there english version of inter breed?
>>
Shouldn't games that have had an official english release have an option to remove censorship? I downloaded Taimanin Asagi, but can't find anything about that or am I supposed to find a patch somewhere for every game? I have Starless and it's been a long time so maybe I've forgotten, but I'm pretty sure that's uncensored.
>>
>>4326692
That's only possible when it's released by a non-japanese publisher.
>>
>>4326622
there is english version of inter breed
>>
>>4326804
I'm going to bite but, are you talking about the mechanic translation or the history itself?
>>
>>4327175
There isn't one of either. That's yesfag, he's some /v/ retard who is angry about this thread's existence. Recently the mods banned him several times for spamming 2/3 of the thread with posts that say nothing but "Yes" so he is ban evading and continuing to do the same thing.
>>
>>4327175
Trolled hard
>>
anyone know anything similar to RJ159349? I'm having trouble finding annything..
>>
Anyone know a bondage game where you had like a line of girls standing up and you could tie them up and dress them up? I think they were standing infront of a crowd and the bg could be changed.

I've been looking for it for ages and it was in one of these threads once
>>
>>4327175
That's the OP trolling you.
>>
File: 158GRJ992.png (599KB, 1018x766px) Image search: [Google]
158GRJ992.png
599KB, 1018x766px
Anyone know any games like pic related where toys fuck the girl mind numbingly fast?
>>
>>4327411
Someone knows something similar to RJ159349
>>4327412
Someone knows a bondage game where you had like a line of girls standing up and you could tie them up and dress them up
>>4327509
Someone knows some games like pic related where toys fuck the girl mind numbingly fast
>>
>>4326017
Seems like you're gonna have to hope some Anon buys it and uploads it. There are no links.
>>
I know it isn't really okay to request shit on this board but holy fuck i've been looking for this for months, please anons give me a hand.

It's a sort of brothel management nip game, graphics were alright but essentially you could hire different slaves and have them work for you, upgrade rooms, make your way through a tech tree, expand your brothel, and the like.

I really enjoyed playing it a long time ago but I can't fathom a reason as to why I fucking deleted that from my computer and now I seriously miss playing it, was pretty fun.

any suggestion would be fucking GOAT, so please help me our here bros.
>>
>>4327639
Requests for adult content belong in /r/ - Adult Request.

Hence the name.
>>
I'm making an H-game where the protagonist is in his senior year and his goal before graduating is to create a harem and to captivate as many love interests as possible and in the end, create a huge orgy.

What kind of characters would you like to be love interests? Keep in mind, this is a school setting although not everyone has to be in student.
>>
>>4327767
School bully.
He bullies her asshole.
>>
>>4327639
sounds like bokuno
>>
>>4327767
Shy loner girl who is extremely dominant sexually
Loud bully girl who is extremely submissive sexually
Cheerleader athlete with palmable b cup tits
Emo/scene girl with crazy hair
White aryan goddess who is literally perfect e cup tits with .2 inch nipples
Teacher that is secretly very perverted
Principle with cow tits

Get to work!
>>
>>4327767
Mature older teacher who is openly perverted and has more experience than mc. Nurse/Principle?

"Christmas cake" slightly lonely mother of your incredibly younger sister's best friend.

Your incredibly younger sister's best friend ;)
>>
>>4327639
I have that game installed, but I'm on vacation arm. Can't remember the name but the game is great.
>>
Anyone here download Sensei 2 and actually get it to run?
I got it to run once. 2 months ago. Even after 4 fresh installs(and registry sweeps), still no luck.
>>
>>4328623
Someone here downloaded Sensei 2 and actually got it to run
>>
>>4328635
I would love to know how.
Like I said, I got it to run once. And only once.
>>
>>4328636
That's nice, dear.
>>
>>4328639
Thank you.
>>
>>4328623
>>4328641
>left it open for 20 minutes, just sitting there
>it runs
Uhh
I guess it's a win.
>>
>>4328647
How about that, huh?
>>
>>4328650
I know, right?
>>
>>4328651
It's almost like you were shitting up your own thread with disingenuous questions, huh? Crazy...
>>
>>4328653
>shitting up your own thread with disingenuous questions
I didn't know this was my thread, neat!
And no, that question isn't disingenuous, I thought it better to muse you than just be a prick. Apparently I was wrong.
This is literally the second time I've gotten the game to run. In 2 months. After 7 re-installs and registry wipes(Think that's the right term). I have no idea what letting it sit for 30 minutes did and I still would very, very much appreciate help.
Now, you can either be helpful, say"Sorry, I don't know anything" and be on your way or perpetuate the 'shitting up" of this thread, and accuse me of the same despite my legitimate question. My guess is that you are going to do the latter of the 3.
And, at least do more than passive-aggressive comments if I actually pissed you off that much with my question.
Only a little bit triggered
>>
>>4328658
>false flagging this hard
ok op
>>
>>4328659
>I'm the one falseflagging
>when I asked a question
Damn, the places that I stick to have a terrible case of retards, but ones that don't even know what falseflagging is...
Let alone fail this bad at trolling, if you can even call it that...
I'm not here to start shit, I'm here looking for an answer. Does that truly bother you?
>>
>>4328665
Please stop trying to start shit, troll.
>>
>>4328686
>He can't even come up with something on his own
I just want an answer to my question.
>>
>>4328687
>being this triggered
>>
>>4328665
>I'm here looking for an answer. Does that truly bother you?
Obviously it does. He has been repeatedly banned in the past and is ban evading for the sole purpose of posting wonderful, useful posts such as >>4327524
Just report him and move on, he's violating Global Rules 9 and 10.
>>
File: 2016-07-15_14-08-01.png (424KB, 546x443px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-15_14-08-01.png
424KB, 546x443px
I downloaded and got Vitamin Quest working, but the text is cut-off on the right side. How do I fix this?
>>
>>4328882
You fix it by deleting your Windows folder.
>>
>>4328882
It is a text wrapping issue that is entirely on the translation's fault. There's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>4328781
That's actually the OP.
>>
>>4328938
So all translated versions of the game have this issue? That sucks. It really triggers my autism.
>>
>>4328948
All translated versions of the game have this issue.
>>
>>4327767
Dorky girl with swirly glasses (a fetish that no one has done)
Tall outspoken Girl Bully
Ninja servant Girl (think D.P.)
Ballerina
Girl with a super hero secret identity
Snobby rich girl (hard mode)
Pore girl (EZ mode)
Bathroom Ghost Girl
Girl who made a glory hole in the mens bathroom
normal Girl who is defiantly not a robot collecting data on the human reproductive system
and a cross dressing sissy boy just to fuck with peaple

Teacher and principle are a given
Gym teacher
Chain smoking School nurse
and Stacy's mom (she's got it goin on)

also it be cool if you could get the girls teen pregnant.
>>
>>4327767
- Built female security guard. (Adequate build, not necessarily jacked af but upto you)
- Older female janitress. (Has a few wrinkles, not too old but not too MILF-y hot either)
- Slutty gyaru
- Shy glasses girl who is suddenly becomes very talkative when talking about something she is obsessed about (maybe anime/manga).
- Cute chubby girl who is smart but a bit insecure due to her appearance.
- Energetic young mother re-entering school to educate herself. She wasn't able to finish school before due to financial/personal/health/whatever problems before.
- Hot mom of a boy bully who is always called to the school due to her son's behavior.
- Cute girl working at the cafeteria.
- Snobbish, lazy but sexy and pretty registrar.
>>
>>4327509
source?
>>
Any news on that new Taimanin Asagi game?
>>
>>4329070
Some news on that new Taimanin Asagi game
>>
>>4329070
>new Taimanin Asagi
Are you talking about TA3? That's not exactly what I'd call new.
>>
>>4329255>>4329070
I think he meant Taimanin Asagi Zero, and no there's nothing new
>>
Help a poor anon, just lost my hard drive and tons and tons of H games, and I just want to find some links up for Artificial Girl 3 with mods and shits, links provided by OP in Recommended Games are down or im doing it wrong, thx in advance.
>>
>>4329544
ur welcome.
>>
File: tLx3vPG.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tLx3vPG.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>4329563
But...There's nothing in your post, are you implying there's nothing to do anymore ?
>>
>>4329582
am i ??
>>
>>4329582
No, he's just shitposting, as he has been doing for literally the entire thread. And the last thread. And the thread before that. Ask in the real /hgg/, not this one.
>>
>>4329644
That's actually the OP.
>>
File: 2016y06m07d_132501504.jpg (50KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
2016y06m07d_132501504.jpg
50KB, 184x184px
>>4321771
You do need Applocale but the problem is most likely related to your video codec. The Getchu product information says that it's encoded in .wmv so removing the current codec should be a starting point.

>>4326506
The product is called "Ofurode pyu pyu"
>>
Does anyone have that image compilation of the anon who fell in love with the r63 version of another anon?
>>
>>4329649
No it isn't. Mods have deleted all of his posts multiple times. When they hit that button and it's the OP, the thread gets deleted.
The thread hasn't been deleted. What does that mean?
>>
>>4329749
The OP posts from his phone; the thread doesn't get deleted.
>>
>>4329750
Your paranoia is a bit high, you know that? You've been shitposting nonstop about how evil the OP is, but you refuse to acknowledge that you shitpost more often than he does. OP has stated multiple times that he doesn't even post in these threads; he posts over on the real /hgg/.
>>
>>4329752
That's just not true.
>>
Look, I'm not even involved with this situation, but how exactly does your nonstop shitposting prove that you're better than anyone else? There's 102 IPs. Are you really so fucking paranoid that you're insisting that OP is every single one of them, to the point that you're going to constantly bump this pointless thread about your stupid fucking conspiracy theory?
>>
All those posts are the OP posting from a new IP each time. /h/ doesn't get that much traffic plain and simple. If it's not the OP, then it's someone else bumping the thread with those fake questions, but what >>4329649 said is a lot more likely. Notice how the IP count changes with each question for example.
>>
assuming it's even 2 different people which i doubt, why even try to argue it.. they will never run out of ip addresses so why even bother baiting bans ??
>>
>>4329763
>fake questions
How stupid do you need to be to legitimately believe this? Look at any h-game thread; they're always filled to the brim with stupid people asking stupid questions.
What does Occam's Razor say about this situation? Either
1.) OP is nefariously posting from literally hundreds of different IPs, constantly thinking of new pointless questions to ask to bump his precious thread which he then replies to with nonsense, to pointlessly add towards the post count and significantly decrease the lifespan of his threads, or
2.) People are occasionally asking dumb questions

Which one seems more likely in your tiny, autistic mind?
>>
>>4329767
He's not wrong, though.
>>
>>4329771
Yes, you are. You have literally no proof for your absurd conspiracy theory. You're making several logical leaps, and now you're constantly posting from new IPs just to prove that... you're worse than even this mythical OP that you think exists? Not really sure what you were thinking with that one.
>>
>>4329775
>conspiracy theory
>everyone who disagrees with me is the same person
Ok
>>
>>4329779
It's obviously you, though. You were having a conversation with me, then someone mentioned the IP count, and you've started posted with a new IP each post. Occam's Razor says that it's you. No one else is stupid enough to believe the absurd tale that you have created about the evil that is the OP of this thread. Or do you seriously expect me to believe that eight new people posted in a row and just happen to agree with you?
>>
>>4329780
Nice conspiracy theory. Try again.
>>
>>4329781
See, now you have literally just proven that it is you. I don't know what you think you're gaining by doing this.
>>
>>4329782
Please stop shitposting. You are ruining this thread.
>>
>>4329783
>You are ruining this thread.
Oi, im laffin. You seriously have the audacity to say that I'm ruining it after you have been shitposting this much?
>>
guys just let the shitposter keep arguing with himself
he'll get bored eventually
>>
>>4329786
>guys
It's only you and me here right now, anon.
>>
>>4329787
>you and me
And by that I mean me and myself.
>>
>>4329788
See, there's the fatal flaw in your pointless shitposting. No one who is posting back and forth with themselves would actually admit that they're just posting alone.
>>
>>4329735
Someone has that image compilation of the anon who fell in love with the r63 version of another anon
>>
>>4329789
calm down, nobody's saying you're you
>>
Thank goodness OP finally got bored and stopped.
>>
>>4327509
>>4329053
>(Game) Nade Nade Onna no Ko V -The Moving! Touchable! Freestyle Ecchi! Interactive Animation Groping Game-

Jesus what a mouth full
Found it on zeoarchives and good old Nyaa
female orgasm is pic related
>>
Is there any good 3d hentai games I can run on a toaster?
>>
>>4329804
>OP
You just don't give up on your crazy conspiracy theories, do you? You spam the thread constantly about this, man.
Just stop.
>>
>>4329875
He's not wrong, though.
>>
>>4322336
>>4322915

Hey i think maybe i have found it
https://mega.nz/#!IBBXATjJ!XoYmY0hc1YRtPrdV4IkwlBaoY_-NXouapsdx2grmSlo
>>
>>4330181
Confirmation anyone?
>>
>>4330265
are you this guy from before?

i found it here in older thread
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/147495982/#q147690534
>>
>>4330286
Uh no? I just wanted to know if it really was a translation.
>>
>>4330288
Ok.
Btw, i played it for an hour, and everything looked fine. I dont know if its full, because i dont know where missing 10% could be, but it is surely translated.
>>
>>4330288
it really was a translation.
>>
So, is the bedroom scene in Wolf Girl with You supposed to be an image of her face with only audio and subtitles?
>>
>>4330510
the bedroom scene in Wolf Girl with You is supposed to be an image of her face with only audio and subtitles
>>
File: image.jpg (307KB, 1400x1437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307KB, 1400x1437px
Did anyone else play this? It's a VN called re:maid by marble syrup. I played the free version on newgrounds and it's got good art. Anyone have the patreon version?
>>
>>4330774
Someone has the patreon version
>>
>>4330786
can't you go torment some other board?
>>
>>4330791
Please go troll elsewhere.
>>
>>4330774
Played it. Liked it, but didn't like it. Like, I went an entire playthrough completely ignoring the black haired girl and choosing options that would make her hate me. From completely out of nowhere, the scene shifts near the end and we're having sex, and I get her ending anyway. I've still never successfully gotten the brown haired girl's lover ending because the black haired girl always cock-blocks me no matter what choices I make. Even if she barely shows up in the story at all
>>
>>4330834
Good job restating what he just asked you to do. Now just try actually doing it.
>>
>>4330872
Stop trolling please.
>>
>>4330876
See >>4330872
>>
>>4330898
See >>4330876
>>
File: 1468911068127.jpg (903KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468911068127.jpg
903KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone know where this is from?
>>
>>4330971
nvm found it
>>
Just bumping my shitty request of Artificial Girl 3 with mods and patchs, nobody has a tiny idea ? Im stuck with a torrent with no seed, and no addons
>>
How can I install Shukufuku no Campanella?
>>
>>4330774
please check torrents before trying. it is on kickass
>>
Has any wine user had this problem with visual novels?
Screen doesn't change unless you resize it's window
>>
>>4331038
Some wine user had this problem with visual novels
>>
>>4329267
Yeah I meant Zero. It's some kind of prequel right? I wonder how that'll work
>>
Anyone know how to convert ".png.utage" files to regular png files? Dieselmine released a game back in February that uses this, and no one's fully ripped the game yet, and it's probably because of these utage files.
>>
>>4331278
Someone knows how to convert ".png.utage" files to regular png files
>>
Anyone knows where I can download the latest version of Super deeptrought
>>
>>4331461
Someone knows where you can download the latest version of Super deeptrought
>>
Best imouto vn recommendations?
>>
>>4331480
Netorare Imouto Misaki
>>
>>4331461
Just go fishing if you want Super deeptrout
>>
I've run into a huge problem with violated heroine, all the key mappings have broken, i used to boot the game and run it fine but now the arrow keys dont work in the main menu screen so i cant select continue or new game or anything and the z,x,c keys are broken as well, the x key works to go back/cancel and the alt key works kind of like an enter key except after hitting it once and getting to the choose a new character screen it then starts to react like a cancel key and it just goes back to the main menu once hit again, has anyone had this problem? help is much appreciated, I also have vitamin quest and that works like normal so i have no idea what it could be, also tried deleting vh and re downloading it but the same problem occurs, pls help, thanks in advance.
>>
>>4332374
nevermind i guess, i just tried running it in administrator mode and it worked fine and now when I run it normally it works fine too, what the fuck was that
>>
>>4330288
>>4330286
>>4330265
>>4330181
>>4330289

I retract. I have played for anonther 3 hours, and translation is not full. Gameplaywise everything is fine for now, but h-scenes aren't translated
>>
>>4332451

Nice.
>>
File: sisters-natsu-no-saigo-no-hi.jpg (300KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
sisters-natsu-no-saigo-no-hi.jpg
300KB, 800x566px
Does anyone know if sisters: natsu no saigo no hi has an english patch? I've looked around but have only found mixed results and "no"s dated at three years ago. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>4332976
sisters: natsu no saigo no hi has an english patch
>>
>>4332983
oh sick. I wasn't sure because there are multiple versions of the game and all that jazz. do you know where I can find it?
>>
>>4332988
ulmf.org
>>
>>4332992
thank
>>
>>4332992
Which section/thread? I can't find anything in the translations section and I've also tried google but there's nothing there.
>>
>>4333031
i dunno i played it last year
>>
>>4321011
I want to ____ Dorothy!
>>
>>4329883
Good point!
>>
>>4332988
He was lying, anon. Look at the thread, he's been aggressively shitposting for the entire thread.
>>
File: Super Deep Throat.png (3MB, 3647x3126px) Image search: [Google]
Super Deep Throat.png
3MB, 3647x3126px
>>4325303
>>4331461
>>4331474
Been a while since I saw it posted.
They changed web page a while ago.
I recommend getting the Loader for it though.
Their new site.
http://konashion.blogspot.com/p/download.html

And the complete package with loader that I use.
https://mega.nz/#!bEZETBRb!i1EnbdSG55aK351KX87uZNlMBadEgSOyHsoYMWCl3H8

SDT.swf is slightly dated, just download the one from Konashion and rename to SDT and replace the one in \\sby_loader_pack_4_541a\Loader5.41a\
>>
>>4333444
>the entire thread
more like the last 5 or 10 threads
>>
File: Untitled.png (520KB, 535x442px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
520KB, 535x442px
>>4319488

Latest update with the Minotaur DLC. Enjoy if you want it

https://mega.nz/#!b4hHyBQY!MPa4Bnm9_LEsyI1Zk9n6zFwFU1ZSe6DquZeRtetEXkY
>>
>>4333444
That's actually the OP.
>>
>>4330972
Care to share, I'm not having the same luck
>>
>>4333764
nvm found it
>>
>>4333761
I doubt it, but even if it is, that doesn't matter. He's still just an extremely autistic shitposter. Ignore literally everything posted in this thread.
>>
Does anyone have the translation patch for Rune's Pharmacy?

ulmf hasn't activated my account for over a month now.
>>
>>4333964
It's definitely him.
>>
>>4334084
nvm found it
>>
>>4334174
wtf i hate Rune's Pharmacy now
>>
>>4334360
basically ya
>>
>>4334174
where?
>>
>>4334367
ulmf.org
>>
>>4334367
nvm found it
>>
File: 1469255684251.png (490KB, 815x641px) Image search: [Google]
1469255684251.png
490KB, 815x641px
Saw this on another board, anyone knows what game it is?
>>
>>4334707
someone knows what game it is
>>
>>4334707
>>4334709
something breed two.

Mishitsu breed two or something.
The girl slurrs the first part.

I haven't figured out how to mod it to uncensored but its around online.
>>
>>4334707
ulmf.org has it translate file for these
>>
File: RJ175426_img_main.jpg (60KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
RJ175426_img_main.jpg
60KB, 560x420px
Anyone want the latest version of this game?

Also got the save data with the 4 new scenes.
>>
>>4334765
Female MC?
>>
>>4334778
A female elf MC.
>>
>>4334780
Then no thank you
>>
>>4334724
>>4334725

Ty, found it
>Sealed Room Breed 2

>>4334709
he he
>>
>>4334367
I never found it. He's trolling,
>>
>>4334805
nvm found it
>>
File: Marika.png (543KB, 404x604px) Image search: [Google]
Marika.png
543KB, 404x604px
Marika is the cutest
I wish I could read her game
>>
File: 人妻 雪乃と 01.jpg (158KB, 820x662px) Image search: [Google]
人妻 雪乃と 01.jpg
158KB, 820x662px
>>
>>4334765
Yes please ?
>>
>>4335702
nvm found it
>>
File: gg.jpg (229KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
229KB, 1280x720px
>>4335704
Well fuck you, I just made a good mega link just for you but here you reject my feelings.
>>
>>4335716
ya be sure to delete it cuz ya get limited space on mega
sry again
>>
>>4335709
>>
b-bump
>>
>>4335824
Thread is literally auto-saging. It's the reason why the new thread exists.
>>
banpu
>>
>>4320778
^
This.
>>
botamochi
>>
>>4335716
Too late to ask for the mega link? ;_;
>>
>>4336293
Yes
>>
A moment of silence for my HDD who died yesterday, taking my whole collection along with it.

I don't even know where to begin building it up again i had over 1Tb of H games and 3D hentai
>>
>>4336385
Nice!
>>
>>4336300
damn, know where i could get it?
>>
>>4336425
i know where you could get it
>>
botamochi
>>
>>4336456
tell me cuz i can only find the downloads for just the pics
>>
>>4336610
ok
>>
>>4336612
im being trolled aren't i?...
>>
>>4336615
no youre trolling!...
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.