[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supernatural Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Linked Mirror.jpg (591KB, 1089x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Linked Mirror.jpg
591KB, 1089x1600px
Hi guys, new to /h/.

Looking for some comics where a shy/nerdy/ugly guy is aided by some supernatural force/device to sleep with beautiful girls. Ill dump some examples to get the thread going.

Linked Mirror by Taropun is a good example of what I'm looking for; Its about a guy who is given a mirror that shows him whatever he wants to see, including his classmates' underwear.
>>
File: Aphrodisiac Switch (Nikusoukyuu).jpg (804KB, 1054x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Aphrodisiac Switch (Nikusoukyuu).jpg
804KB, 1054x1500px
Aphrodisiac Switch is about a tutor who learns the ability to turn on whoever he touches, by simple flipping their "Aphro switch".
>>
Love Parameter is about a guy who struggles talking to women, he's very unsure of what to say to them to make them happy. He's given a pair glasses by a mysterious man gives him options on what to say to girls, almost like a dating simulator.
>>
File: Virgin Idol by Carmine.jpg (823KB, 1060x1504px) Image search: [Google]
Virgin Idol by Carmine.jpg
823KB, 1060x1504px
Virgin Idol is a series where a low life is given a magical application on his phone. By taking a picture of his target, he can then touch the picture, or enter commands into the app, and they come to life in reality.
>>
File: Bak Hyeong Jun - Sweet Guy.jpg (50KB, 720x1346px) Image search: [Google]
Bak Hyeong Jun - Sweet Guy.jpg
50KB, 720x1346px
Sweet Guy is probably my favourite of what ive found so far. A young man tries an experimental fitness device, but is electrocuted when the device crashes. But what he doesn't know, is that the shock has given him the ability to turn on whoever he comes into physical contact with.
>>
File: 115.jpg (581KB, 1091x1600px) Image search: [Google]
115.jpg
581KB, 1091x1600px
>>4308988
Not really a superpower or anything but I think this one is close enough I guess...?

The Otaku in 10,000 B.C. - An otaku gets sent back to prehistoric time and fucks with a lot of primitive but sexy women. They like him for his "different and unique mating techniques".
>>
File: 01_05.jpg (587KB, 1200x1714px)
01_05.jpg
587KB, 1200x1714px
>>4308988
Here's one by Takatsu, King App.
>>
File: 0033.jpg (528KB, 1115x1600px)
0033.jpg
528KB, 1115x1600px
Hiroaki Hori's Aaan Megami-sama. The app developer is ugly as seen in pic related. Some dramatic shtick happens but well, fits your criteria.
>>
>>4308988
Think I saw the hentai adaptation of this, was there a tankoubon collection for such stories from this artist?
>>
>>4309073

This one's fucking fantastic. Really well drawn tits.
>>
>>4308998
Came to fap, stayed for the story. Good stuff
>>
>>4309078
Sounds like an app that everyone would want! :)
>>
Does any1 know the name of the Dosi where 2 guys use black magic to swap bodyparts of girls on object to fondle and stuff
>>
>>4308988
>when you're such a beta male that you need casper as a wingman to get pus
>>
>>4308988
There is this one where a girl has this kind of disease where she feels it in her vagina, whenever a girl nearby has sex.
>>
>>4316817
AquaBless
>>
>>4316408
What? I don't recall that happening in Linked Mirror story.
>>
>>4317855
Oh thanks man. I've been looking for for ages. Telesweet was the chapter's name in the book.
>>
>>4308995
Why did the translator stopped right before the climax of the story!? I wanna know what was the plot twist at the end!
>>
>>4308988
DNA2
>>
>>4309002
>Carmine

No, it's Crimson
>>
>>4309007
thanks, this was awesome.
>>
>>4309073
And now we are all descendants of an otaku!
>>
>>4309073
And now we are all descendants of an otaku!
>>
>>4309007
This artist is amazing. Thank you for sharing.
>>
There quite abit of these in hentai especially some devices that hypnotizes the girls to do whatever the guy wants.
>>
I need more where the guy has the power to make women cum like maniacs. Power Play sorta has that.
>>
>>4308988
There's a 3D one in development called Glassix.

You play as a guy who can't even speak with females but her step mom and step sister (his dad abandoned them), then one day he finds his dad running away from the government or something like that and he gives him a pair of glasses but tells him he must not wear them before disappearing, of course he puts them on and find out the glasses allow you to see everyone nude and mind control them, minor mind control at first and harder the more you use them.
>>
>>4319512
Did the story actually finish tho?
>>
>>4330269
Was there supposed to be another chapter? It just seems to end on Chapter 8, it would have been a great addition to see if the MC went to the wedding rehearsal.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.