[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKK YEEEESSSS ! Episode 2 finally !!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: yari02.jpg (83KB, 439x600px) Image search: [Google]
yari02.jpg
83KB, 439x600px
FFFFFFUUUUCCCCKKK YEEEESSSS ! Episode 2 finally !!!
>>
>>4116258
>3000 leaches, 0 seeds
why ;_;
>>
>>4116258
paizuri this time? :S
>>
which hentai is it?
>>
>>4116272
a shit one, the first episode had even the audio out of sincro
>>
is there a link to this?
>>
>>4116258
Wtf is this shit? It's not even the same artist as the first one. Complete garbage.
>>
>>4116272
>>4116277
https://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=1876231
>>4116276
yeah mine is fine, you probably have a shit version. And i think it's great, go back to watching your edgy Euphoria shit anon. Same to you >>4116282
>>
File: t003.jpg (189KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
t003.jpg
189KB, 800x533px
Torrent with seeds here https://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=1875196
>>
>>4116288
I'm talking about the animation dipshit. The first one had great animation overall. I think it was made by the same who did the Bible Black serie.

This one is obviously inferior in quality.
>>
Too bad the DVD cover is hotter than anything in the damn animation.

I am very disappointed.
>>
>>4116291
>>4116292

You are mad because the animation is worse, but i'm just really glad we got a second episode. I think it's better than no episode.
>>
>>4116302
Money and time spent on two times the shit does not justify the shit.
>>
>>4116302
I'd be happy if it was the same quality. What's the point of doing a sequel if you're not going to stick with the original animation?
>>
>>4116262
>>4116288
I suppose I'll try to seed, even if it makes me look stupid.
>>
File: Eh.....jpg (317KB, 1767x678px) Image search: [Google]
Eh.....jpg
317KB, 1767x678px
Welp...
I figured this would be the case.
>>
>>4116495
haha, czech this guy out
>>
Any link for online watching
>>
File: 1255032998042.png (40KB, 556x762px) Image search: [Google]
1255032998042.png
40KB, 556x762px
>People here though the first one had good animation
>people say this ones animation is worse

Im afraid right now
>>
>>4116536
People complain about everything when it comes to hentai. Its rather sad and funny..
>>
Pretty mediocre, what's the point of having insanely hot and curvy MILF's if you're going to have the came zoomed in most of the time?
>>
>>4116536
It's as bad as you think it is.

Love the first episode despite the fact that the animation is average per h-anime standards (as in, it's poor).

The second episode manages to worse in every way. Shame.
>>
>>4116889
>Love the first episode despite the fact that the animation is average per h-anime standards (as in, it's poor).
Not only that, they even used the same dialogues that were in the game and copypasted them to the OVA, that's why some dialogues are put of synchro, and also mistakes in some scenes (some with clothes on, then off, then on).
This second episode at least uses new dialogues, but without the original voice actors, which is a shame because Momozono Kaoru's role as Anna was absolutely amazing in the eroge.
>>
>>4116536

"THESE PIXELS, THEY'RE BAD."

Damn autists.
>>
>>4116258
Is this supposed to be called "beslutted"? It looks like it was misspelled.
>>
>>4116258

Holy shit, fuck you 2015.

The year of horrific hentai animation.

Also fuck the director of this for not returning for the second episode clearly. This is becoming an ongoing thing that's ruining his credibility and career because he's done this to several other projects.
>>
>>4119442
It wasn't that bad. We had some good H-Animes:
>Rance
>Euphoria Episode 5
>Kedamono Tachi no Sumu Ie de (if you can stomach Murakami's style and NTR)

and we will get a new Pandra episode for Christmas that looks great.
>>
>>4119442
Holy shit, its hentai and its a small industry. Stop crying. Is it really a big surprise that something from a small industry produces something small?
>>
>>4119477
you're right, there's no place for critical hentai discussion on a hentai themed board
>>
>>4119482
A hentai themed board is for fapping and not to fucking cry about hentai. There is no place because it makes no sense. Like, I said. You're complaining about a industry that is doing bad. No fucking shit the things being produced out of it is shit.
>>
>>4119485
You are the problem
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-02-22-39-05.png (909KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-02-22-39-05.png
909KB, 1024x600px
dat spread of mom foods.....*eyes own mom and sad face*
>>
>>4116282
>>4116291
This one IS done by the same artist, but obviously with less budget.
>>4116329
The first "point" in making this animations is to promote the original game, so the people don't know it, buy it.

Wow, so many bitches complaining for something like an average hentai adaptation/animation. Why is /h/ filled with more of these fags so recently?
>>
The red haired chick is fucking phenomenal.

Too bad the animation on this second one sucked. Still though, all the women in this hentai are top tier so it was still great.
>>
>>4116889
They had a low production budget for the first one, and the budget was even lower this time around. It can't be helped, unfortunately. It's still good for what it is, though
>>
FUCK

can someone upload it on xvideos or something?
>>
>>4119807
>The first "point" in making this animations is to promote the original game, so the people don't know it, buy it.

I cant even tell if ur being serious
>>
>>4119442
I think Victorian Maid makes up for a lot of it but yeah overall not a great year. At least we got Resort Boin and KxKxK uncensored.
>>
so where can a noob find this?
>>
>>4126392
why?
>>
>>4116536
Yet, still more arousing than that abomination Taimanin Asagi 2 is.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.