[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

making a hentai clicker heroes type game

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: U3N2YB4.gif (121KB, 138x155px) Image search: [Google]
U3N2YB4.gif
121KB, 138x155px
its super early, im looking for feedback

Controls:

Use your mouse to do everything, click the top right button to let guys into the building
Click on the guy to make him finish using the girl or he will continue even after shes broken (broken girls earn money but they do not earn EXP)
The girl has a stamina bar that if it falls to 0 she breaks for a little. You get the guy off her and click the rest button under her to let her rest back up.

Right now you can click the empty rooms and get more girls but that will be changing when I add the shop mechanics.
>>
download here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx0-r-kkxP4BazVIWDd0elc1Sk0/view
>>
File: MMBMvYA.gif (167KB, 255x385px) Image search: [Google]
MMBMvYA.gif
167KB, 255x385px
shop wip
>>
>>4097927
this is actually some really nice shit OP
can you explain what EXP does, besides causing random cash to proc more?
will she break less or more easily?
>>
File: sheg6vX.gif (1MB, 195x269px) Image search: [Google]
sheg6vX.gif
1MB, 195x269px
hey dude, uh i dont have a clue what exp will do, i know eventually the girls will have some depth (personalities, stats, etc) lol think chao garden but sex

so ill figure out what leveling does down the road

anyways more things, working on the drag and drop shop that changes with real life time

i plan for players being able to trade so thats why im limiting the shop heavily. get your items by trading with other players
>>
>>4097964
oh and im sure her breaking will depend on her gear and personality
>>
File: New Canvas.png (75KB, 512x956px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
75KB, 512x956px
>>4097931
Paperdoll menu (drag n drop) is a bit restrictive in terms of UI.
While I'm sure it's just placeholder, maybe something scalable like this would be better? Though I'm not sure about the specifics since I didn't try it out.
>>
>>4098009
You know dude you got a point I'll do that instead
Thanks!
>>
>>4097927
keep up the good work
>>
>>4097927
what engine are you using?
>>
>>4098876
Looks like Game Maker.
>>
Is this still alive?
>>
>>4097985
>chao garden
Quit now to avoid humiliation. Just stop.
>>
>>4100331
yea dude its just a pet project though so I dont work on it a lot

servicegirlsgame dot blogspot dot com
>>
You've gained my curiosity, if successful post links.
>>
is dead?
>>
>>4101288
no you're just hyper
>>
>>4098009
more positions please for the love of god, you could do something like that brothel sim a while back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnzPIqPgBAw
>>
>>4097927
>>4097927
this seems suspect. inb4 malware
>>
Keep up the good work.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.