[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sissy Caption

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 123

File: 1461692793297.gif (4MB, 292x380px) Image search: [Google]
1461692793297.gif
4MB, 292x380px
These die so quickly.
>>
Because we're sick of you faggots.
>>
File: nsfwsissyscum.webm (1MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
nsfwsissyscum.webm
1MB, 768x432px
>>
File: nsfwsissycum2.webm (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
nsfwsissycum2.webm
2MB, 768x432px
>>
>>9940803
I'm sick of you
>>
>>9940826
is it wrong that I think that guy's kinda cute and his appearance in these things only makes me harder?
>>
>>9941545
I'm going to assume no. If these videos have had their desired effect, that's exactly what you should be thinking.
>>
File: tumblr_nhwxfkN5zw1u803s8o1_500.gif (1MB, 460x433px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhwxfkN5zw1u803s8o1_500.gif
1MB, 460x433px
>>
I love it when you show me which slut i could be
>>
>>9940817
I still laugh at these every time
>>
File: fucked.gif (108KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.gif
108KB, 500x333px
>>9942530
u
and im the black dude
>>
>>9940817
>>9940826
these are hypnos not captions you fucking mongoloid
>>
I'm a sissy bitch that dresses up in cute outfits and dreams of being gangraped and slapped around by fat old men. Can anyone recommend me somewhere for more captions, pretty please?
>>
>>9943534
move to a big city and find a social dungeon. there's lots of fat old guys looking for someone just like you
>>
>>9940701
so ummm...Anyone know where this is originally from?
>>
File: 1482943890164.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1482943890164.gif
2MB, 500x269px
then stop being such a weak willed little sissy boy and collect some to pump into this board.

tuck your cock while you search so only the girliest side of you is turned on by it. organize it well and be obsessive over it.

time to become big sis.
>>
File: 1482943665244.gif (1016KB, 394x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482943665244.gif
1016KB, 394x400px
>>9943894

helping meanwhile
>>
>>9943897
>>
File: 1482944084502.gif (1MB, 400x596px) Image search: [Google]
1482944084502.gif
1MB, 400x596px
>>9943904
>>
>>
>>
>>9940826
HAHAH holy shit
>>
>>9940701
>>9940701
maybe they die quickly because no one likes them you fucking faggot
>>
>>9943904
sauce
>>
>>9940817
I still, really want to know the source of the hypno in the background
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1483598341239.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483598341239.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>
File: 1483679930937.webm (4MB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
1483679930937.webm
4MB, 1000x560px
>>
the only good part of the fag threads on this board are the greentexts
>>
File: 1483598288488.webm (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483598288488.webm
4MB, 320x240px
>>
>Recently separated from my ex-wife
>Went on a bender to end all benders, finally being able to do what I want with who I wanted. My sexuality was never secret, but obviously I was never allowed to play with anyone else
>Join a gay swinging website
>Start talking to a daddy dom almost twice my age (I'm in the early 20s)
>After many meets of sucking his cock, playing with his balls, and having him forcefully shove his tongue down my throat after calling me his 'good little boy', I decide to let him have my ass
>I get ready, shower, shave everything, clean myself out, then finger myself a little beforehand for preparation
>Go out at night and get in the back of his huge car with privacy windows
>He grabs my chin, looks me dead in the eyes and tells me he's been looking forward to fucking my little pussy
>I gulp and nod. He's a hung guy, almost scary-looking in thickness.
>His pants are already bulged
>We both quickly get naked, and soon I'm between his legs bobbing my head up and down, servicing him while he reaches around and rubs a fingertip around my ass
>He pushes his finger in, lubing me up while I service him
>He then pulls me off of his cock and once again forces his tongue in my mouth. He's such an aggressive kisser that it feels like he owns me while he's doing it. My cock is much smaller than his but rock hard throughout.
>He lays me on my back and keeps his tongue rammed hard into my mouth
>I wrap my legs and arms around him
>He breaks the kiss, slides a condom and some lube one, then pins me down for the moment of penetration
>It's not easy because my ass is so tight - I rarely ever get fucked, and I don't really do solo ass play when I'm alone, so this is basically all the action my ass ever gets
>Soon he's balls deep in me, stretching my ass out around his thick, throbbing cock, holding me down beneath him
>>
>>9945578
>I'm clinging on to him, able to feel every inch thick and hard inside me, my own cock rock hard still
>Running my fingernails up and down his back, reaching up to grab his hair as he begins to, for lack of a better description, make love to me. He's going slow at first but his thrusts are so firm and forceful that I don't feel like I could stop him even if I tried
>"You've got such a tight little ass. You're such a good boy for daddy aren't you?"
>I actually squeal a little like a little girl from the combination of his words and the fact that he's fucking me so deep.
>He just gives me one big, smug fucking grin
>This is the moment I became his bitch, and it's the moment we both met each others eyes and realised it.
>He speeds up over time, going for a solid half hour by which point he's slamming me hard, railing me with only his own pleasure in mind
>Suddenly out of nowhere he grunts, rams his hips up against my ass, and pins me down. I can feel him throbbing inside me and can guess what's happening
>I hold him against me, keeping him in deep for a while as he comes down from the afterglow
>More dirty talk follows, he's praising me for being a good little boy and accepting my place under daddy, that sort of thing
>Eventually he pulls out and... oh my god his cock just keeps going and going and going. It takes him forever to withdraw simply because his cock is so big
>We get dressed, he kisses me aggressively again, then slaps my ass and sends me on my way
>>
File: 1483575050409.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483575050409.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1483563774049.webm (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483563774049.webm
4MB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1483563620067.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483563620067.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1483563687375.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483563687375.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1483542619231.webm (4MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483542619231.webm
4MB, 1440x1080px
>>
File: 1483542506429.webm (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483542506429.webm
2MB, 533x300px
>>
>>9940701
>these die so quickly

the threads commit suicide, like all transgender freaks eventually do
>>
>>9945582
you made me horny, anon. Thanks.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-17+at+10.25.14).gif (228KB, 1219x804px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-17+at+10.25.14).gif
228KB, 1219x804px
>>9945647
np i saved this and i got some others saved but there's barely any retarded degenerates available on the site who go through with these things so nothing new gets written and that truly bothers me. Text is way better than these shitty shoddily edited garbage gifs and videos of some retarded bimbo talking into a logitech headset
>>
>>9943897
Holy hell, does anyone know source? That tumblr doesn't seem to exist.
>>
>>9945710
Do you have a version that is actually readable tho?
>>
>>9945771
3rd gay experience for me:

> had gf at the time, but relationship wasn't that good, especially when it came to sex, tho she had nice tits
> Always had those sissy urges, been fucked 2 times before by men, otherwise dildo and fingerplay
Can tell those stories another time if there's interest
> downloaded planetromeo app, something like grindr and wrote with some men, most admiring my body and dick like it was jewelry, felt good
> Most men disgust me when I see their face, been mainly attracted to the cock, so I search for big, nice looking cocks in my profile
> Write some time with a guy, only having seen his dick picks, 22/23cm and pretty thick (bout 8 to 9 inches for you metric haters) which made me horny as fuck
> We write for about 2 months, he repeatedly trying to convince me to visit him, being discrete and understanding, blabla
> One day gf was away and I was extremely horny, watching sissy hypno, fingering my ass when he wrote me
> Told me he would darken the room, door open, laying there with a bathrobe only his dick out so I wouldn't be repulsed or something
> Find the courage and decide to go to his place and get laid, ask if he has condoms
> Says no, but have this urge to be barebacked so tell him I don't have either, if he still wants me to come. Says yes, though he never done it without before
To be frank, was risky, but I knew him for a while and through chatting was pretty sure he's clean
> Was nervous af when I drove to him, not even knowing how he looks, my gf I would be cheating on, his dick being too big, etc.
> When I got there and rang the bell he told me 2nd floor, door would be open
> Got upstairs, mfw door not open, he opens it when I arrive
> He's not that ugly, but still pretty hideous for my taste, just can't find men attractive
> Wears only bathrobe, open showing his big flaccid cock hanging between his legs which gets me hooked up again and makes my body tingle
> Invites me in, go directly to his bedroom
Cont?
>>
>>9945782
> He sits there while we awkwardly chat about my trip to him and how my day was while I undress in front of him
> See his dick getting bigger and thicker as he watches me, makes me super horny, tho me still flaccid
> Kneel in front of him and start rubbing his cock, feels weird tho it was my 3rd time having dick in my hand
> Ask if I can suck, he insists that I do which I eagerly follow
> The feeling of this throbbing cock in my hand gets me even hornier and I start licking it and sucking the tip
> His dick is pretty big to begin with, gets even bigger when I start to lick it
> He starts moaning and telling me how good I am and how it feels nice, start going deeper on his monster until it reaches the back of my throat
> He’s rock hard by now and really huge; start to get nervous since I can’t even fit half of his monster in my mouth or my throat
> Try my best so give a sloppy and wet blowjob and start moaning and telling him how big and nice his cock feels and tastes (which it really did)
> He reaches for my cock which is also diamonds by now and wants to suck it
> Not what I was looking for but too horny to disagree so I lay on my back and he crawls over me and starts sucking my dick
> have to say he knew what he did, felt pretty nice and he even deepthroated me while no girl ever managed to do so before (got 20cm /nearly 8 inches myself)
> He did so well in fact, complementing my cock and so on, that I nearly came and had to stop him
> Start sucking him again to cool down (had been fapping all day, was close the whole time)
> He starts to grope my ass and I get even hornier, telling him I want him inside of me now
>>
>>9945645
you sure showed em

nice one, kappa
>>
>>9945785
> We go for the condom issue again, insuring each other we’re clean, etc.
> I bent forward while he grabs his lube bottle and starts to finger my ass, telling me how tight it felt and that it looks so nice, etc.
> Suddenly feel his tongue on my ass as he licks it and slips it inside of me
> I try to be silent but have to moan since it feels really good and the sensation nearly made me cum, rock hard again by now
> He then starts to use 2 fingers until they went in with relative ease
> Trying to get ready for what comes next made me super horny, reminding me why I, normally a hetero guy together with girls my whole life, sometimes have the urge to be the slut
> Tell him I want his big meat inside of me right now, still being a bit nervous of his size
> He positions himself behind me and I feel his head pressing against my backdoor
> The sensation of raw meat to meat made me leak precum like a waterfall
> The tip went in and it already started to hurt a little and as he went deeper it didn’t stop
> Told him to go slow since it hurt really bad, again he was huge, bigger than my dildo or anything else ever been in me
> He went slower but steady pushing forward, when finally his head went inside and gave me a tingling sensation.
> As I moaned again he started to push deeper, I tried to hold him back with my hand, but in doggy position it’s not that easy so he went on
> Feel incredibly full but also horny as hell as he slowly made his way into my insides
> As about half of his big thing was inside of me he started to fuck me slowly, still hurting but gradually feeling better
> Was constantly caught between moaning, telling him to go slower and trying to push away as he went too deep
> I looked at my cock which was half erect but leaking precum like crazy, bed was totally wet beneath us
> He went faster and I got hornier as it felt better and better until he suddenly shoved the whole thing in me at once
>>
>>9945788
> It hurt like hell so I pushed away and laid on my back to catch my breath
> He apologized with a grin and lifted my legs so he could push in again
> Didn’t stop him so I felt his size spreading me again and going deep into me now having nearly his whole cock in me without a problem
> He started to fuck me faster and I moaned and told him how big he was and that it hurt and felt good at the same time
> This obv made him even hornier so he pushed my legs back and lifted my ass up to fuck me even wilder. He went too deep so it hurt again but I was too horny to stop him
> He fucked me like this for at least 10 minutes going balls deep and I felt him deep in my stomach, still hurt but felt so damn good at the same time
> He pushed my legs even further while fucking until my feet were above my head and my dick pointing towards my face
> My precum was leaking on my face and it felt so hot but I wanted to cum from fucking so I didn’t touch my hard cock, tho it nearly was close enough for me to suck it the way he pushed my legs towards my face
> He fucked me in this position for another 15 minutes until he had to take a break
> My face was smeared with my own precum and I was so hot that I couldn’t have him take his break, so while he sat there I started sucking the dick that was in my ass a few seconds before
> He groaned and started to push my head deeper on his cock and I managed to deepthroat him which made his dick even harder
> I turned around, laid on my belly and spread my ass for him, telling him to please fuck me like this
> He laid on my and I felt his hard monster inside of me again as he proneboned me hard telling me he’s going to cum like this in no time
> He bites my ear and asks me where I want his cum and in a brief second of clarity I tell him on my back so he pulls out and I feel like 6 or 7 hot loads landing on my back
>>
>>9945791
> He cleans my back and I lay there thinking about what I have done, regret kicks in etc.
> He tells me I was great and going in bare was the best feeling ever, so we chat a little cos I don’t want to be a dick leaving immediately (also my legs were trembling and weak)
> After a few minutes of chat he starts to touch my limb dick and tells me I have a great cock, starts rubbing it and licking it.
> Even though I don’t like men doing that I still didn’t cum so the horniness came back rather quickly
> I lay on my back and we begin to 69
> His flaccid cock became hard again quite fast and nearly dislocated my jaw with its thickness
> Have to gag since he shoves his cock in my throat all the time but feeling so hot while he blows me that I don’t care
> His cock tastes like cum and makes me even hornier, so I push his ass against my face and have his monster in me so deep that I nearly have to puke when he pulls it out again.
> We do this for a few minutes and I feel me getting closer and closer
> Still want to cum from being assfucked tho, so I stop him and tell him I want him inside of me again
> He agrees and asks me how I want to get fucked
> Since I usually ride my dildo at home ask if I can sit on him and ride to which he instantly agrees
> He lies on his back and his long thick meat is standing in front of me like a monolith giving me shivers just thinking about it being in me again
> I lube it up and start to lube my ass again while moaning and telling him how hot I feel until he orders me to sit on his lap
>>
File: 1483102445399.gif (1016KB, 450x345px) Image search: [Google]
1483102445399.gif
1016KB, 450x345px
>>9945793
> I do as I’m told and sit on his shaft feeling it slip in easy and going deeper and deeper into me
> It feels incredible, so much better than any dildo could ever feel, the sensation of his thick pulsing cock in me, the warmth, the ecstasy of knowing he’s loving it and it makes him even harder to know he leaks precum into my ass the whole time
> My cock is now diamonds again and leaking like crazy as I start to slowly move up and down on his huge penis
> It starts to feel even better when I hit hard so I go fast and deep and we both groan in pleasure as I ride him
> My penis slapping on his chest and making it wet and he starts putting it on his finger and licks it
up while looking at me
> I feel a tingling sensation near my prostate since I’m so full and get kind of dizzy riding him so fast
> He seems to like it too since I feel him getting harder and harder while I myself have the feeling of getting closer as well
> Finally tells me he’s going to cum again and where I want it this time but I’m so into it that I can’t even answer and just keep on riding
> He groans and I feel him pulsating in my ass while he suddenly starts to stroke my cock which made me also cum instantly
> He kept shooting inside me while I was covering him in cum, maybe the biggest shot I ever did, like 12 or 13 times spurting at him with my full edged cock
> The ecstasy in this moment was incredible, can’t even describe the feeling right since it felt so good
> We stayed like this for a few minutes catching breath when he complimented me on the load that covered not only his face but nearly his whole pillow
> When I got off my ass was leaking cum like crazy and I felt so hot and complimented him aswell
> Suddenly regret kicked in again, so I left and went home

Told myself to never have sex with a man afterwards cos of regret... got fucked 3 more times by this guy anyway
>>
>>9945556
source?
>>
>>9945595
Sexual fantasy
>>
>>9945797
man this is exactly what I want
>>
File: tumblr_n7oz2yMWzf1sgn7huo1_400.gif (707KB, 398x451px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7oz2yMWzf1sgn7huo1_400.gif
707KB, 398x451px
>>
>>9940701
Okey, so guys, ive used 4chan about 2years now, sharing and collecting webm/gifs.
im straight, but i like sucking dick. i dont get aroused by dudes, but i love sucking a good cock

but today i did something besides sit infront of the computer, i downloaded the grindr app and i found 1guy 60years old, im 18 yo.

so made him come get me in his car
he wasnt so old as i expected, we talked about school and shit untill we arived at his house, we walk in and he got family pictures of his wife and kids. got alittle freaked out, but still hungry for that cock;;

he points me to the guest bedrom where i began to take my clothes off and trow couple of pillows on ground to get ready to suck that old sack. he gets fully naked and packing a 13-14cm, got disepointed but still a clean good tasting cock. after a couple of minutes he gets ecsyted and gropes me around my whole body. i took of my pants and showed my solid 20cm dick. the look in his eyes was prescius tho.

he sucked my cock, really experianced, he was to eager and strocked me kinda to fast.

i made him stand up and i sucked him dry, made him cum on my neck. since why not, the old bastard is enjoying himself while i get half satisfied cuz of size.

he suckes me off untill its time to go and i didnt finish, not a suprise since it takes me hella long to cum.

i need some advice, should i continue blowing this under average dick. maybe steal some stuff at his home, got alot of shit, and i know if i light a joint with him i think i can rob his ass
>>
>>9942538
That would be great please show me more
>>
>>9945645

lol go jack off somewhere else, you goof
>>
I have gotten to the point of jacking it where i try to edge while i continue reading and thats what puts me over and i cum hands free.
>>
>>9947629
NO homo
>>
>>9940701
>These die so quickly

Because no one can fap to this stupid bullshit.
>>
File: jumping_high_five_family_guy.gif (458KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
jumping_high_five_family_guy.gif
458KB, 500x282px
>>9945645

Lol noice>>9945647
>>
>>9945633
The only good one
>>
>>9945595

Source?
>>
>>9945645
Pretty sure this guy is closeted and angry about it
>>
>>9945544
yes,

why can't we have way more positive feminine sissy renforcement? i wanna be a good girl not a slut.
>>
looking for long term training kik me at hilow102
>>
File: 1480463148927.webm (860KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480463148927.webm
860KB, 640x360px
>>9940701
>>
File: haha.gif (1MB, 480x244px) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
1MB, 480x244px
someone post something new damnit
>>
File: 1468419957643.gif (2MB, 600x317px) Image search: [Google]
1468419957643.gif
2MB, 600x317px
>>
File: 1466142209078.gif (2MB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1466142209078.gif
2MB, 500x326px
>>
File: 9345-sissy.gif (984KB, 269x306px) Image search: [Google]
9345-sissy.gif
984KB, 269x306px
>>
>>
File: 425_1000.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
425_1000.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>
File: 61f48445a4b7c3c01de49c7344e09.gif (2MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
61f48445a4b7c3c01de49c7344e09.gif
2MB, 270x480px
>>
File: 0_128799_5f5feeec_orig.gif (2MB, 399x221px) Image search: [Google]
0_128799_5f5feeec_orig.gif
2MB, 399x221px
>>
>>9947971
You're already being a faggot, don't be a faggot thief
>>
File: tumblr_nhnizewCjr1tk2gc1o1_540.gif (697KB, 520x620px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhnizewCjr1tk2gc1o1_540.gif
697KB, 520x620px
>>
File: 1477486143277.gif (2MB, 384x394px) Image search: [Google]
1477486143277.gif
2MB, 384x394px
>>
>>9945616
>>9945627
>>9945633
I hate when the images are interrupted with vid clips.
>>
File: 1472888616064.gif (759KB, 624x452px) Image search: [Google]
1472888616064.gif
759KB, 624x452px
>>
File: 1484088172369.gif (2MB, 538x392px) Image search: [Google]
1484088172369.gif
2MB, 538x392px
>>
File: 1472625566605.gif (1MB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
1472625566605.gif
1MB, 500x272px
>>
File: 1458618483925.gif (1MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1458618483925.gif
1MB, 500x260px
>>
File: 1475830208406.gif (1MB, 526x230px) Image search: [Google]
1475830208406.gif
1MB, 526x230px
>>
File: 1460255088453.gif (1MB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1460255088453.gif
1MB, 500x306px
>>
File: 1375373354155.gif (475KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
1375373354155.gif
475KB, 700x300px
>>
File: Bill.gif (453KB, 229x173px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.gif
453KB, 229x173px
These are not captions. There's half a novel in each of these. And they're all fucking stupid unfappable ridiculous bullshit. My younger brother fucks me in some retarded convoluted dumbass fantasy? Who the fuck faps to this dumb shit?
>>
>>9953692

+1
>>
>>9953692
you don't cum to them you newfag, you use them to edge. The text keeps is long enough to stop you from cumming.

fucking caption amateurs...
>>
>>9940701
Because they're super gay and weird
>>
File: 1471109593179.gif (4MB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
1471109593179.gif
4MB, 800x516px
>>
File: 1470295628170.gif (2MB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470295628170.gif
2MB, 500x700px
>>
File: 1470171464981.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470171464981.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I
>>
File: 1470171351961.gif (1MB, 380x262px) Image search: [Google]
1470171351961.gif
1MB, 380x262px
>>
File: 1470170912264.gif (1MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470170912264.gif
1MB, 427x240px
>>
File: 1470170784946.gif (2MB, 495x245px) Image search: [Google]
1470170784946.gif
2MB, 495x245px
>>
File: 1470170682486.gif (4MB, 381x224px) Image search: [Google]
1470170682486.gif
4MB, 381x224px
>>
File: 1470170418219.gif (2MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470170418219.gif
2MB, 480x640px
>>
I need more of this shit
>>
These threads die so quickly because of all the faggots that post stories instead of gifs/webms
>>
File: tumblr_o6sax2i8z51utuotio1_500.gif (433KB, 499x262px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6sax2i8z51utuotio1_500.gif
433KB, 499x262px
>>
File: FeJvzzD.gif (1MB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
FeJvzzD.gif
1MB, 540x416px
>>
>>9945595
whoa whats her name
>>
>>9940817
My fucking sides are in orbit
>>
File: 1408263361008.gif (1MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
1408263361008.gif
1MB, 260x173px
>>
>>9945782
>Most men disgust me when I see their face, been mainly attracted to the cock

Same here bro
>>
>>9955573
Ashley alban
>>
>>9954226
yet here you are.
>>
File: tumblr_ni25ybqS9H1u74r99o1_500.gif (972KB, 460x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni25ybqS9H1u74r99o1_500.gif
972KB, 460x393px
>>
File: 4 (4).gif (1MB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
4 (4).gif
1MB, 352x224px
>>
File: tumblr_o8ia0oMJSH1v3z61ao1_400.gif (1MB, 341x175px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8ia0oMJSH1v3z61ao1_400.gif
1MB, 341x175px
>>
>>9944095
Nope
They usually die fast because they reach bump limit fast

Why are all /pol/tards so retarded
>>
File: 1477780359786.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477780359786.webm
2MB, 640x800px
>>9947629
stop everything you are doing. Get off 4chan. Never come here again. Stop meeting random people to fuck.

I promise your life will be better.

All addictions and obsessions will ruin lifes at some point. Its fun in the short term, but in the long term people will get hurt.
Help yourself while you still can.
Check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

Save this post. Make a wallpaper or screensaver out of it or something. In 10~30 years you will thank me.
>>
>>9959836
> just stop with your addiction because I said so

great one. Can you also post something about alcohol and tobacco?
>>
>>9958580
Nah. The feeling of "oh shit. no going back now" is when the tip is inserted, and his cock is actually "in" your ass.

what comes after is easy. Just relax, and enjoy.
>>
>>9960715
I mean it's also applicable.
And he's not wrong. Especially with such an age gap like that, and plans to rob him afterwards, like.

>>9947629
Do yourself a favor, man, and if you're gonna get into suckin dick, at least do it with people that actually like you. Go dating for your sake - nothing wrong with admitting that you like dick.

Just make sure that you have at least good intentions, or something. Not to rob an old guy after blowing him. Come on man.
>>
File: oie_zf7MdYWR39uP.gif (861KB, 771x538px) Image search: [Google]
oie_zf7MdYWR39uP.gif
861KB, 771x538px
>>
File: oie_gFfhm6RYHL9u.gif (913KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
oie_gFfhm6RYHL9u.gif
913KB, 500x267px
>>
>>9959836
You know what else "ruins lifes"?

Bad spelling and grammar. Kill yourself.
>>
>>9945582
>>9945578
pretty gay
>>
I need some one to tell me which girl i am! And Post a ass fucked Link so i can finally fap
>>
>>9940701
i never understood this concept.
straight images with gay captions?
pick a gender
>>
>>9963320
It's supposed to be boys that look like girls. In real life you just usually need an actual girl for that to be believable at all and not completely ruin the fantasy.
>>
Looking for a sissy to fuck or a good master to train me around the NC area
>>
>>9964309
fzcking switches
>>
>>9945633
Holy Fuck, a hypno-ish one that isn't absolute shit.

My compliments to the chef.
>>
File: tumblr_n60b3ylD8R1s2x0nio10_400.gif (555KB, 350x311px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n60b3ylD8R1s2x0nio10_400.gif
555KB, 350x311px
>>
>>9945633

I want names on :06 and :13
...p-please?
>>
>>9946766
ashley alban
>>
>>9940803
I bet you kiss girls you fucking fag
>>
File: oie_MJIxhOqR9jrM.gif (2MB, 660x333px) Image search: [Google]
oie_MJIxhOqR9jrM.gif
2MB, 660x333px
guys I need help,
I strongly encourage this caption community to create OC

http://www.online-image-editor.com

here a website to create your own captions. It's great for gifs, but I want to caption a few webms and doesn't support them. Any suggestions?
>>
>>9963320
well, there is also this whole TG fetish going into it all.

Sissy threads are basically highjacked by TG fans nowadays. Because Forced/Fem is the next best thing to them.
>>
>>9965739
this page looks like cancer. Cancer stuck in the 90ies.

Nowadays it should be possible to write a javascript only transcoder for images + gifs + webm. Wondering why no one did that yet.
>>
>>9965780
no demand
>>
>>9952178
I'm rock hard and laughing my sissy ass off at the same time, good job
>>
File: yos0oz5.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
yos0oz5.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>
>>9940817
>>9940826
KEK
>>
>>9965180
I can't read those words in that order any more.
>>
Anyone got the link to that sissy tv site where they just play endless sissy and femdom vids and chat?
>>
the fuck has /gif/ become?
>>
>>9940701
I wish the same could be said about you sissy fags.
>Oh wait, I forgot about the AIDS
>>
>>9949021
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph577a259b5498d
>>
File: S 1.gif (839KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
S 1.gif
839KB, 500x281px
>>
File: S 1.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
S 1.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>9972152
>>
File: S 2.gif (1MB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
S 2.gif
1MB, 500x259px
>>9972155
>>
File: S 2.webm (1MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
S 2.webm
1MB, 568x320px
>>9972158
>>
File: S 3.gif (2MB, 656x341px) Image search: [Google]
S 3.gif
2MB, 656x341px
>>9972163
Guess that one didnt have a caption, oops.
>>
File: S 4.gif (363KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
S 4.gif
363KB, 500x264px
>>9972163
>>
File: S 5.gif (443KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
S 5.gif
443KB, 500x268px
>>9972170
>>
File: S 6.gif (891KB, 448x236px) Image search: [Google]
S 6.gif
891KB, 448x236px
>>9972173
>>
File: S 7.gif (806KB, 499x265px) Image search: [Google]
S 7.gif
806KB, 499x265px
>>9972178
And that's all I got.
>>
>>9954283
source?
>>
File: tumblr_og833pvtGm1vhwv9ao1_1280.gif (1MB, 1000x532px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og833pvtGm1vhwv9ao1_1280.gif
1MB, 1000x532px
>>
File: tumblr_og832yB1a91vhwv9ao1_500.gif (1MB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og832yB1a91vhwv9ao1_500.gif
1MB, 500x247px
>>
>>9972185
Any sauce on this scene?
>>
you guys should try taking acid and watching hypno and sissy stuff on loop, works a charm
>>
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mw00kzczej1rr6ht5.gif (976KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mw00kzczej1rr6ht5.gif
976KB, 500x226px
>>
File: tumblr_ocrfm28lD01tae3e7o1_500.gif (932KB, 475x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocrfm28lD01tae3e7o1_500.gif
932KB, 475x253px
>>
File: 1019318761.gif (265KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
1019318761.gif
265KB, 200x100px
>>
File: tumblr_nfn5n0ZcQU1qjzwvbo1_250.gif (913KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfn5n0ZcQU1qjzwvbo1_250.gif
913KB, 245x245px
>>
File: 1437121964988222_animate.gif (1014KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1437121964988222_animate.gif
1014KB, 500x404px
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mw00mqXoSk1rr6ht5.gif (496KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mw00mqXoSk1rr6ht5.gif
496KB, 500x276px
>>
File: tumblr_o177lvhKbh1uyastuo1_500.gif (639KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o177lvhKbh1uyastuo1_500.gif
639KB, 500x275px
>>
>>9972167
i hope one day, Somebody will give the sauce on this one.
>>
File: tumblr_o3n50pDO6u1v7cmt1o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3n50pDO6u1v7cmt1o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x540px
>>
>>9960715
dropping alcohol in the midst of alcoholism can kill your body through withdrawals, this isnt something chemical its a mental kink that can be broken.
>>
>>9974166
ashlyn rae on amateur allure.
>>
>>9972170
sauce?
>>
File: 1463935989898.gif (2MB, 385x283px) Image search: [Google]
1463935989898.gif
2MB, 385x283px
I totally had my first sissygasm tonight. I love fucking my ass and Cumming all over myself.
>>
>>9975482
Kik? ;)
>>
>>9972158
This one really makes me curious about being an ass fucked sissy slut.

I've never done anything with a guy, I'm straight, but that gif makes me want a cock inside me for some reason.
>>
>>9975497
What's your kik ;)
>>
>>9957644
Sauce?
>>
>>9947629
You're asking for advice, on 4chan I might add, on whether or not you should keep sucking this dude's dick who's generations older than you just so you could steal shit from his house. That's pretty fucking crazy, I don't think you're looking for advice, you've already made up your mind. You're a dumbass. Are you 18 or an edgy 12 year old?
>>
>>9952178
I still dont understand why this is posted in every thread.
>>
>>9977396
>"your fantasies cant ever be quenched, can they?"

this is why
>>
>>9960727
>what comes after is easy. Just relax, and enjoy

I started being a sissy a while ago but I wouldn't describe being fucked in the ass for the first time easy.

It's enjoyable but painful.
>>
File: goodgirl.gif (2MB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
goodgirl.gif
2MB, 500x750px
>>9958580
Man I really like a lot of these "moan academy" captions, I just wish they were less shittily made with less potato res and huge logos.
>>
>>9945616
What's this from?
>>
File: tumblr_o6c8gkmjIU1uyastuo1_400.gif (716KB, 348x228px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6c8gkmjIU1uyastuo1_400.gif
716KB, 348x228px
>>
>>
>>9977609
I think I'm the exception to the rule, because the first time someone fucked me in the ass, I could take it pretty well. He was a decently sized old guy and he was not gentle, but I've always had a high pain threshold so who knows.
>>
>>9978800
The first time was good for me as well, but I had a lot of "pre fuck prep", guy had an amazing cock and knew exactly how to use it, and made me cum buckets.

Sometimes I wonder if it had been a bad experience, if I would have not done it again. Boy what a loss that would have been.
>>
>>9940803
I'll make you cum.
>>
File: 98899898.gif (2MB, 398x210px) Image search: [Google]
98899898.gif
2MB, 398x210px
>>
File: 988998890.gif (1MB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
988998890.gif
1MB, 620x349px
>>
File: 59899898.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
59899898.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>
File: 8998798798.gif (1MB, 400x180px) Image search: [Google]
8998798798.gif
1MB, 400x180px
>>
File: 5898977898.gif (961KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
5898977898.gif
961KB, 450x250px
>>
File: 589797987897.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
589797987897.gif
1MB, 400x224px
>>
File: 778687687.gif (2MB, 425x366px) Image search: [Google]
778687687.gif
2MB, 425x366px
>>
File: 8787676768.gif (1MB, 420x545px) Image search: [Google]
8787676768.gif
1MB, 420x545px
>>
File: 8787878878.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
8787878878.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>
File: 9898998999.gif (2MB, 585x303px) Image search: [Google]
9898998999.gif
2MB, 585x303px
>>
File: 877675656665.gif (2MB, 300x471px) Image search: [Google]
877675656665.gif
2MB, 300x471px
>>
File: 888790078790.gif (1MB, 488x292px) Image search: [Google]
888790078790.gif
1MB, 488x292px
>>
File: 890808908089.gif (812KB, 400x210px) Image search: [Google]
890808908089.gif
812KB, 400x210px
>>
File: 8988987797987.gif (983KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
8988987797987.gif
983KB, 500x281px
>>
File: 88890909890890.gif (576KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
88890909890890.gif
576KB, 500x364px
>>
File: 89897989879879.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
89897989879879.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>
>>9945797
please share more stories, holy fuck
>>
I want a ass fuck porn link and some one to tell me i am the girl there
>>
>>9947355
WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA TIP A CAMGIRL WHO NEVER SHOWS HER PUSSY 100 BUCKS?
>>
>>9947912
>That would be great please show me more
you still around?
>>
File: 1461689503025.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1461689503025.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>
>>9979374
What
>>
File: Booty Dicks.webm (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Booty Dicks.webm
2MB, 768x432px
>>
>>
File: Relax And Enjoy 1.webm (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Relax And Enjoy 1.webm
2MB, 768x432px
>>
File: Relax And Enjoy 2.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Relax And Enjoy 2.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>
File: Femmeplode - Sissy Couture.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Femmeplode - Sissy Couture.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>
>>9980840
>>9980836
>>9980834
>>9980829
Dude, the worst part is that it was funny the first time.
>>
>>9940701
That's because they're degenerate trash that sane people lose their hard on to.
>>
Omg so horny wont let me post pics so kik me if you wanna be my daddy hehe
bigL2954
>>
>>9961316
wtfffff
>>
More gifs plz :)
>>
>>9940701
Because only you and other 5 like them.
>>
>>9945578
>early 20s
>ex-wife
>>
>>9947629

you're a fucking loser. why would you rob him? do you know how real karma is? respect other humans you idiot.
>>
>>9972163
fucked a sissy dweeb with a similar ass to this one few times. too bad he couldn't take it all like like this.
>>
>>9978447
I have that skirt, been pounded twice while wearing it. got me hard looking at it, had my gf use it as well as i fucked her ass too.
>>
>>9978516
Had to bring out the fucking magnifying glass out for that one.
>>
File: tumblr_nnqd1tHEZm1utc9rvo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnqd1tHEZm1utc9rvo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>
File: big_ass.gif (776KB, 162x248px) Image search: [Google]
big_ass.gif
776KB, 162x248px
>>
>>9983320
guys with butts like this make my big dick diamonds, man
>>
>>9983328
how is your butt?
>>
File: 14 (4).gif (696KB, 376x504px) Image search: [Google]
14 (4).gif
696KB, 376x504px
>>
>>9983341
pretty good, i'd say. why?
>>
>>9983348
I bet you'd like to show it to me
>>
File: oie_bgloaX7DaTJf.gif (2MB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
oie_bgloaX7DaTJf.gif
2MB, 500x383px
>>
>>9983359
i mean, i'm a hung top with a bubble butt, but maybe.
>>
>>9983378
please! can you showme your bubble butt?
>>
File: GIFCAP_146693742160950[1].gif (3MB, 419x309px) Image search: [Google]
GIFCAP_146693742160950[1].gif
3MB, 419x309px
>>
>>9983436
i forget her name, but she's got a pretty good throat
>>
>>9983433
for what nefarious purposes do you want to see my butt though? why me? out of like, everyone else here, lol
>>
File: tumblr_obv8hm3gml1v3z61ao1_400.gif (2MB, 400x208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obv8hm3gml1v3z61ao1_400.gif
2MB, 400x208px
>>
>>9983443
To know if it's true what you say about your butt is good, just let me check it out
>>
>>
>>9940701
http://tumbview.com/sissycckwhore/slideshow/
http://tumbview.com/Sluttycocksuckr/slideshow/
http://tumbview.com/littlesissyslutcaptions/slideshow/
http://tumbview.com/itsybitsysissy/slideshow/
http://tumbview.com/Sluttysissygifs/slideshow/

Instead of posting a fucking thread like this every time the old one 404s use this
>>
>>9983456
Well I keep getting upload errors because this is .gif. It's in /soc/ though. >>24856681 here
>>
>>9983643
fuck!!!
>>
>>9983678
its just a butt, lol
>>
>>9983678
i bottom for hung sometimes too tho
>>
YEah fuck you
>>
>>9982103
You don't know like a dozen people who got married like right out of high school?
>>
>>9974190
sauce on this one?
>>
File: 1457011022414.webm (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457011022414.webm
2MB, 480x320px
>>9945645
Bruh I'm dead laughing and I was midstroke, too. I was halfway there, dawg.
>>
>>9940826
still jerked it kek
>>
>>9976399
Then you ain't straight
>>
>>9983686
but a wanna see it :c
>>
does anyone else feels sissy and likes to do sissy things when you get high? it really triggers some pleasures
>>
>>9987093
:c
>>
>>9952467
Sauce on the video?
>>
As much as I hate opening these threads, they've got some of the best blow job gifs and Webms around.
>>
>>9941545
No because filthy frank is sexy as hell
>>
>>9947629
I bet you say 'axe' instead of 'ask'... Also, there's a key on that thing you pounded on called 'Shift'. It does some crazy shit, I suggest you try it. And another thing... Why the fuck do you think we care what you do?
>>
every day this thread with the same old gifs and webms

it's so hard to some new?
>>
>>9947629
You're already a faggot, why no be a thief on top ?
>>
File: tumblr_o4tlwh4WZk1tjgxsco1_500.gif (651KB, 457x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4tlwh4WZk1tjgxsco1_500.gif
651KB, 457x290px
>>
File: tumblr_o6tococcLM1vpjct0o1_400.gif (1MB, 394x329px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6tococcLM1vpjct0o1_400.gif
1MB, 394x329px
>>
>>9940701
Need your advice or experience guys...

I found a m/f couple near me that wants to make me their slut. Any encouragment or first time stories would be appreciated
>>
>>
>>9993345
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1735785476
>>
Is there any video out there that SPECIFICALLY focus on the text/voice saying "asspussy/boypussy/sissyhole" or something in that manner?
>>
>>9992579
>encouragement
Don't let tumblr fuck your life up. Stick to masturbating on the internet.
>>
I'm getting fucked by a guy tomorrow, anyone have any tips?
>>
>>9945633
This one is way above
>>
if this is 10000000 i will take a dick tonight
>>
>>9940701
dubs?
>>
>>9940826
what video is this?
>>
>>9980849
I thought it was pretty funny.
>>
>>9941888
Sauce?
>>
>>9980840
>be me
>be skipping webms because didn't look good at first
>stop at this one
>build up is intense
>about to have the nut of my life
>nut to papa frank

well, looks like i'm gay now
>>
post more gifs bitches
>>
>>9979425
sauce?
>>
>>9992579
That sounds really hot. You'd basically be living a porno.

I remember the first time I got fucked by a really big cock, it was amazing. I came without touching my dick. If I'd had a girl there watching me basically give in to a man, it would have been even better.
>>
>>9959836
>advice from a 18 year old high school dropout

kek
>>
>>9995892
kek
>>
i remember the first time I made a fakepost on the internet, too.
>>
I wonder how it feels to get a facial
>>
>>9988547
well...where's the fucking pic of your butt bitch?
>>
>>9943894
sauce?
>>
File: Jack.webm (115KB, 346x238px) Image search: [Google]
Jack.webm
115KB, 346x238px
>>9940701
>>9940817
>>9940826
>>9941001
>>9941545
>>9941888
>>9942530
>>9942538
>>9943534
>>9943583
>>9943894
>>9943897
>>9943904
>>9943911
>>9943919
>>9943920
>>9944923
>>9945500
>>9945525
>>9945544
>>9945556
>>9945568
>>9945572
>>9945578
>>9945582
>>9945595
>>9945601
>>9945609
>>9945616
>>9945627
>>9945633
>>9945647
>>9945729
>>9945782
>>9945785
etc............
So, I've always been a scientist at heart, and let me tell you how I feel about all of this sissy/trap stuff.
First, I'll admit, I literally tried to into all this ever since a week ago for about 2 years or so. It was weird, but once you get the ball rolling it gets easier. I've had slowly progressed from fapping to wanting to be a sissy. I've dressed up, shaved everything, worn makeup, looked passable, used dildos, went on kik, gotten cock tributes to my pics, etc...
After all of that I can finally say that I am not in the slightest interested in any of this and find it repulsive. Why? Because I know deep down, and I bet a lot of you do too, that I am and always will be straight. I know that all of this is just one jumbled fetish mixed with the sexual illusion that too much porn gives us. In reality, I (and many or all of you) probably got into this in the first place cuz we love the female form soooo much that we resorted to trying to get as close as possible to it; by trying to be it. There is even proof of most anons here, that they can't stand to look at the man's face just his cock; which proves the fetishization. That, plus the fact that I've always had some underlying insecurities about myself.
In conclusion, my experience with this can seem shameful, but it has helped me grow to understand that people who resort to this stuff are (probably) very insecure and have fapped to too much porn for way too long and for too many times a week, or that they are mentally ill. Anons, get away from fapping for a bit, and I GUARENTEE you you'll reset back to your primal roots; your true self.
>>
>>9983483
what's up with this bully thing I see it everywhere.
>>
>>9998278
>I literally tried to into all this ever since a week ago for about 2 years

>a scientist
>>
>>9998278
>I've dressed up, shaved everything, worn makeup, looked passable, used dildos
>I am and always will be straight

Ok lad.
>>
>>9998377
>>9998410
Just fuck the shut up and listen to this guy.
He's right, and if you think otherwise I expect some kind of explanation from your part too. It's actually a really fucking important subject.
>>
>>9942538
There's two white people in the picture but do you have one in live animation?
>>
>>9954292
SAUCE!!!!
>>
>>9955374
sauce?
>>
>>9998358
A lot of the appeal of being a sissy is being forced into the situation against your will, and being powerless; the idea of a bully that commands your actions through intimidation based mostly off of how strong and masculine he is is right in line with the fetish.

>>9998278
>I know deep down... that I am and always will be straight
I mean, being attracted to feminine things doesn't 100% correlate to being straight, man. You're not a 0 on the Kinsey scale, if you can be attracted to someone of the same gender as you.

You cite the idea that this is purely an inundation of porn or something, but I've always gotten the impression that it's a rebellion against the typical expectations of the male gender. Society implies that there are a series of traits or actions that make someone a "man", and that deviation from it essentially counts against one's manliness. I'd expect that the people who enjoy the sissy fetish on some level acknowledge that they don't meet that ideal, and feel that the alternative (taking on a feminine role) would be easier and more liberating than working against the deficiencies they have regarding masculinity.

Put more simply, if you had the guarantee that both routes brought you comparable pleasure, which would you rather do? Buff out at the gym, bust your ass at a job you don't like, bottle your emotions, and worry about your dick size? Or thin down, let someone else take care of you, express yourself, and trade some of your agency for contentment?

Anons don't WANT to be "primal", because being "primal" benefits people with traits they don't have. It's easier to be artificial and manufactured into what you want, especially in a world where access to said artificiality is cheap and accessible.

>>9998558
This is not an important subject. It's a fetish we jerk off to, stop treating it like it's a thesis paper.
>>
>>9961335
sauce this pls!!!!
>>
File: Almost.gif (434KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Almost.gif
434KB, 300x168px
>>9998377>>9998410
>>9998643
Sorry I typed quickly
>>9998410
Let me reiterate that I have always and will always like women physically, emotionally, and psychologically. If you didn't understand my post I'm just getting at that large amounts of stress, like depression, insecurity, and/or illness, can lead to someone trying to cope with those; however I wasn't BORN wanting to do those things, I was merely shaped by the environment I put myself in. Natural drugs in our brain can make us do things we wouldn't normally do, if those things don't kill us first given the opportunity.
>>9998643
In regards to what you said about my post.

We are beings that come from nature are we not? By "nature" I mean everything around us that helped create what we are today, through unconscious and/or conscious behavior and evolution. Nature has morphed us into how we are now because of what environment we were in; It has given us the ability to adapt into that environment or die.
Now with that in mind; Don't you think that if someone puts themselves into an environment that they could live in cuz they have been through worse (depression, insecurity, illness), that they might be shaped by it overtime??? Possibly grow to like it? That Kinsey scale statement of yours might be true AFTER those effects have kicked in from this environment, but that doesn't mean at all that someone was always the way they were; even before this adaptation. We are what we CHOOSE to be, unless of course there is always the possibility that someone was dealt a bad hand in life, possibly genetically or through their upbringing.

If you believe that both routes gave you pleasure, why wouldn't you pick the one that you were dealt with? That nature intends for you to be? We aren't gods, so why act like them? That's extremely arrogant.
So, I mean, If you look fem from the start, as a male, that sucks but then that should only help you strive to improve what you were truly meant to be from birth. What Nature wants.
>>
Friday night means lipstick, heels and the tiniest dress. Fuck the haters, gonna go out and get myself filled with cocks.

Because its fun.
>>
>>9998643
>You cite the idea that this is purely an >inundation of porn or something,
Why wouldn't it be? I mean if you watch to much porn you'll get desensitized and want something more rebellious and different than your standard tits and missionary. Hencea a reason why people develop fetishes.
>but I've always gotten the impression >that it's a rebellion against the typical >expectations of the male gender.
You're right. However, does that mean that it is good, to go against typical male expectations? What would be the point if it wasn't good?
>>
>>9998925
Fun doesn't mean right, but to each their own. Just don't force this belief down other people's throat; so to speak
>>
>>9940701
meme
>>
>>9943583
actual words of wisdom, saved afapstronaut from relapsong. Thanks bro.
>>
best hypno or whatever to watch high?
>>
>>9980836
>>9980839
Does anyone have these without the dude interrupting?
>>
>>
>>10000328
IKR?
>>
>>10000000
Just wanted to know what does it said
>>
>>9998845
Wow you really are a heterosexual. I'm impressed. It's a good thing I came to this thread about dressing up as women. To meet very heterosexual men like yourself.
>>
Storytime boys and girls, happened a few nights ago

>Posted on CL looking for 2 tops to spitroast me
>Get a reply pretty quick, nice looking dicks on both of them, head over without much prep
>havent bottomed in like 6 months, not even played with my ass so Im tight as fuck
>Get to this guys house, pretty nice place, Im early so hes the only one there
Suck his dick for a bit, 6 inches with a nice upward curve
>Shower, he does the same
>Suck his dick some more
>asks if I wan to get rimmed, never done it before but sure wth
>feels fucking amazing
>does it for at least 10 minutes
>Other guy still not there
>w/e lets just fuck
>starts fingering my ass, still tight as fuck
>tries a dildo, keeps missing my ass so I do it myself
>hurts a bit but I power through cause dat cock in dat ass
>finally feel loose enough to fuck, he tells me to get on top of him.
>he cant get it in, not hard enough
>"I thought you were fake so i jerked off before you showed"
>.....bruh
>leave

Another failure.
>>
>>10001542
But who failed?

>>9999998
>>9999999
>>10000000
>>10000001
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.