[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ylyl politics edition.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 58

Ylyl politics edition.
>>
>>
>>9894721
Hillary won, she got more votes, your shit is fucked and undemocratic
>>
File: DavidCameronRap.webm (4MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
DavidCameronRap.webm
4MB, 426x240px
>>
File: trumpen.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trumpen.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>9894770
>>
>>9894770
Good thing we're a federal republic.
>>
>>9894770
She lost last time I checked mate.
>>
>>9894721
work of art
>>
>>9894781
>got more votes
>"lost"
>>
>>9894721
beautiful
>>
>>9894770
>gets more votes than Trump
>cheats
>still loses
>>
>>9894791
>>9894770
>what's the electoral college?
>what are laws?
>>
>>9894791
>she lost the electoral votes
learn how elections work pls
>>
>>9894791

She didnt even get more votes.

Her little "recount" was showing that polling sites voting in HER favor were actually showing more votes than the registered population, so she stopped it.

Millions and millions of people voted for Hillary illegally. They were even paying to ship people from places where they werent allowed to vote to places where they could vote for hillary.

The reason the recount stopped is because they don't want you to see Hillary and the DNC's massive illegal voter fraud
>>
File: Untitled.gif (96KB, 388x809px)
Untitled.gif
96KB, 388x809px
>>9894791
Funny, I don't remember the outcry the last time she won the popular vote and still lost.
>>
>>9894791
Reminder that there were more votes in some counties in California than there are people who live there

If the election was 100% fair I'm sure Trump would've won the popular vote as well
>>
>>9894805
>cheats
how?

Also, she's not the one who has external allied parties detrimentally interfere with her opponent

>>9894807
>>9894815
both things that LITERALLY (literally) are against democracy

When the decision isn't made by the majority, that's literally not democratic

>>9894816
Oh.

Well, I'd still rather fuck Shillary than the Trumplet, so eh

>>9894818
She was pretty much the worse candidate then, here it was neck and neck/she was slightly better
>>
>>9894818
because kids want free shit from the government and when a republican got elected they know they are going to have to get off their asses and work
>>
>>9894770
That's where you point for calling their shit fucked? Only 54% of their adult population even voted...
>>
>>9894826
>has basically no supporters
>still wins democratic election
Bernie Sanders (despite the fact I don't like him) had supporters, and if the election was fair he would've won

Also Russia didn't hack the election, I'd like proof of that, faggot
>>
>>9894818
haha the same places she lost to trump
>>
>>9894842

That's the problem with the electoral college.

Everyone laughs about Americans not voting out of Laziness, but if you live in a blue/red state, there's no reason to vote.

A conservative in NY or Cali has absolutely no reason to vote, because the state is guaranteed to go democrat every time.

More people would vote if not for the electorals
>>
>>9894770
Our "shit" is a Democratic Republic. Go to school to learn the difference ya fuck'n retard
>>
>>9894856
you mean pretty much everywhere?
>>
>>9894770
and your shit is unconstitutional republican

get fucked
>>
>>9894818
This is a really good point. It just shows us how stupid the Democratic Party has gotten since 2008.
>>
>>9894770
lmfao what a degenerate
>>
>>9894770
>millions of illegals voted
>won popular vote
yeah sure buddy
>>
>>9894826
>>>9894807 (You)
>>>9894815
>both things that LITERALLY (literally) are against democracy
>When the decision isn't made by the majority, that's literally not democratic
Good thing the US isn't a pure democracy then, but it is a representative democracy.

This is a map where 50% of the vote lives. What if these few counties decided the entire US Presidency? Now *that* would be fucked up.
>>
>>9894932
Why would it matter if only a few places decided the vote if they're the majority? not trying to be a dick or start an argument just wondering.
>>
>>9894932
Why would that be fucked up?

The white house doesn't micromanage every town and city in the country, you have local government for that.
>>
File: MicCheck.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MicCheck.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>
>>9894969
>>9894986
Because it's not representative of the country.

People bitching against the EC are ignorant to the fact that it's the only form of voting that allows all states the ability to elect a national leader.

Hive minded pandering to the lowest common denominator is how you end up with a Merkel or Khan
>>
>>9894770

U.S. isn't a democracy, dumbfuck.
>>
>>9894770
>I don't understand why the electorial college exist.

Listen buddy I'm only going to say this once: if you let the vote be decided just by the number, 3 or 4 big cities would literally decide the entire election. You don't see the flaw in this?
>>
>>9894926
millions of illegals didn't vote go back to /pol/
>>
>>9895024
there is better proof of that, than russia hacking anything
>>
Ok why does it matter if certain areas have control if they're the most populated? thats still the majority of the country assuming we take out the electoral college and use direct democracy right? and the people in smaller states votes would still count just as much. (I realize US isnt a direct democracy, this is just hypothetical)
>>
>>9895051
this was supposed to be a reply to
>>9895008
>>
>>9894969
I think it's another example of checks and balances.

Originally the US was a loose association of united States, where "state" meant what a country means now. Imagine if Montana suddenly has no say-so in the leader of the union, then they'd secede to Canada or become an independent nation.

The electoral college is a compromise between respecting all states in the union and respecting the heavy population centers at the same time.
>>
>>9894779
Constitutional Republic
>>
The people don't elect the president, the states do.That's why we have an electoral college.
>>
>>9895060
That compromise has been broken by Gerrymandering and the assault on voting access (there is no voter fraud).
>>
>>9894932
A representative democracy is supposed to protect dissenting minorities, true. But the electoral college was never did that. It just protected the political power of the most wealthiest group in the country at the time - Southern slave owners involved in large scale agribusiness.

Today, more than anything, the electoral college just favors low-population rural areas that happen to have overwhelmingly conservative values. Sure, some of them might be working class or working poor, but some are middle class or just rich. Being in the hicks isn't automatically making you into an at-risk political minority in any way. Sure, rural life and urban life have their differences, but they're still the United States of America and they still have similar needs and ideologies. This idea that we have to protect this wide-swath of low-populated land because it's "more American" than anywhere else is a meme, not fact.

In terms of protecting dissenting minorities, a working form of representative democracy would be protecting the those blue areas because they are the most diverse in a number of areas - ethnically, racially, economically, politically.

I know this is 4chan and diversity is bad and you're all teenagers who haven't figured out how to think critically, but the electoral college isn't doing shit for anyone except being there.
>>
>>9895023
Then why aren't you taking socio-economic differences into account as well?

So you have a problem with geographical imbalances and the problems inherit there but don't care about social imbalances?
Gotta watch your hypocrisies fucktard.
>>
>>9895051

The issue is that on the one hand, issues that dis-proportionally affect the less populated areas will be left to fester since they'll lack the requisite weight to attract national attention, but on the other hand, someone can win the popular vote but still lose the election because the distribution of votes is uneven (and that's even before we get into bullshit like gerrymandering)
>>
>>9895023
Since when are cities people?
>>
>>9895084

Gerrymandering is the real issue.

Looking at some voting districts are hilarious. They intentionally sequester all immigrant votes into the same district if possible to minimize the amount of Blue votes being spread out.

That said, I don't really vote Blue unless it's someone with valid points. Not the emotional platform Democrats have been running as of late.
>>
>>9895093

That, and, as some one else mentioned, state power used to be a bigger deal than what it is now. The Electoral College gave the new states equally weight, but in terms of real-world usefulness, I don't know if maintaining state power in Federal elections is all that important to anyone except politicians.
>>
>>9894771
damn thats good. accurate too
>>
>>9894989
>"The cops are the most violent fuckers here!!!!"
>Black people are ~13% of the population
>Commit 43% of murders against police officers
hahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha
>>
>>9895070
Constitutional Republic with a federal system of government
>>
>>9894754
I always lose when the airhorns start!
>>
>>9895139

>I believe in greentext stats
Since we're throwing around unsupported stats, the amount that police officers kill is WAY higher than the amount of police officers killed in duty, regardless of race. But you're probably ok with that.

It kills me how these edgy 4chan rebelz are actually law-fearing, god-fearing good ol' American folk. Like because you say nigger all the time you're not more of a drone than "SJWs" will ever be. There's a real world out there, kid.
>>
>>9895101
Well that's where populist candidates like Trump and Sanders come into play. The plight of the rural poor is not dissimilar from the urban poor. Less manufacturing in urban = less resource extraction in rural, Crack = meth, Projects = Trailer parks, etc. One of the major differences is race. Which Trump played on to achieve an electoral majority. Sanders was appealing to both. Hillary failed by pandering to surface-level progressives, the vestiges of a bastardized middle class, instead of working class Americans - black, brown, and white - who have had the most shit trickle down on them.
>>
>>9894838
The reason I voted against trump was only because he is detrimental to the scientific community and that directly effects my job.
>>
>>9895191
I mean that populist candidates are important in the function because the electoral college is meant to be a check on them.
>>
>>9895172
my favourite thing about murricans is how they're so proud of the "land of the free, home of the brave" shit but at the same time think all their neighbours are going to storm into their house with guns and rob them and that's why you need a "house gun" for safety.
>>
>>9894754
I love it when politicians show just how much they hate the people they want to "serve".

>>9895172
No shit the amount that police officers kill is higher than the amount that are killed, isn't that the entire point of all the combat training they receive?
>>
>>9895210
Because in some areas it takes the police 15 mins to get to you. Guy robbing your house and has gun to your head aint gonna wait that long till he puts one in your head and walks away.
>>
>>9895210
there doesn't need to be a reason to own a gun. You can just like guns, you know.

And I'm not concerned about my neighbors breaking into my house, I'm concerned about niggers.
>>
>>9895224
Yeah, so it's not a very nice place to live, is it? I'm not gonna argue with you on the effectiveness of a house gun on actually preventing you from getting killed cause that wasn't what I was talking about.

>>9895226
That's fine, I've no issue with this apart from the nigger part.
>>
>>9894770
>Hillary won by losing

wow this really activates my almonds
>>
>>9895244
Yes it was you faggot you are trying to frame the argument in a way that it makes them "cowards" to own a gun. Let me tell you something life is not fair and if you give anyone an advantage over you, you die. If the world was all sunshine and rainbows as you shit libs keep telling us it is should be raining pigs now. Criminals do not work on the honor system they will kill you rape you and steal from you. why in the fuck would you just roll over and take that?
>>
>>9895226
Why aren't you concerned about white fuccbois or mexicans breaking into your house?
Are you admitting you think blacks are superior and thus worth worrying about?
>>
>>9895283
Where I live, there are barely any Mexicans, and the white trash lives in the inner cities.

But blacks around are thugs. The crime statistics in my city are racist.

When a black person is significantly more likely to rob you where you live, where is the logic in not recognizing that danger?
>>
>>9895023
as though there aren't republicans in those cities

>>9895107
>what is Congress
>what is state and local government
>>
>>9895299
Where's the logic in not recognising any other danger?
>>
>>9895305
I certainly do. I just recognize the higher probability.

As the likelyhood of an incident rises, so should your concern.

I'm both concerned about being in a car accident and being struck by lightning, but the former is more likely than the other.
>>
disastrous ass clown

making him president ... gives every shitstain in the country a free pass for the next 4 years to hyperventilate their innermost lunatic ravings

he would be nothing without generous bankruptcy courts, a laughable tv show, and crass exploitation of the "birther" charade
>>
>>9895195
have fun on the unemployment line, loser.
>>
>>9895324
So why not say "And I'm not concerned about my neighbors breaking into my house, I'm concerned about scumbags"?

But whatever, make yourself out to be a racist retard if you want. Gives me a chuckle regardless.
>>
>>9894770
I really REALLY hope this is actually the beginning of Sub-SanFran California leaving the union.
Manhattan Island can fuck right off too and take the UN with them, but I don't think they're nearly that stupid.
Take away those two places and Trump suddenly leads the popular vote by almost a million.

Also, this is a fucking YLYL thread, and >>9894775
fucking won it.
>>
>>9895329
yeah, what a loser !!

#MakeScienceGreatAgain

to make science great again, we will enlist the experts of Koch Industries and Liberty University

the only scientific manual real americans need is THE BIBLE
>>
>>9895343
la la la loser!!!!!!!

IN YOUR FACE FAGGOT!

Enjoy the bread line. MORON.
>>
>>9895326
What is this, some 42 year old's Facebook post?

Donald Trump isn't going to personally run law enforcement and automatically pardon everyone committing a terrible crime.
>>
>>9895340
You know calling everyone racist is what won trump the whitehouse you know. You called it them so much they started to beleve it and became racist just to piss you off. Good job
>>
>>9894816
illegal votes were debunked
>>
I always find the best place to discuss my political views in a reasonable, educated manner is on 4chan.
>>
>>9894721

In the hall of the monsoon Kong makes this even better
>>
>>9895354
I'm not American...

Trump becoming president is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>9895326
HAHAHAHA CRY MORE YOU FUCKING BABY. In your fucking face for thinking this would never happen. NIGGER!
>>
>>9895353
>Donald Trump isn't going to ... automatically pardon everyone committing a terrible crime.
just the billionaires and his cronies
>>
>>9895362
Actually, you're not really wrong. A venue where you don't police your true thoughts is the best place to discuss politics.
>>
>>9895366
You're right, up until now billionaires and elites have been subject to the law the same as the rest of us.

It's not like Nixon was pardoned, for instance.
>>
>>9894791
Well she can get a gold star, honorary "miss Los Angeles 2016" title and then kindly fuck off to be the Queen of Free California and High Priestess of the Order of Social Justice.
Seems like a proper consolation prize to me.
>>
>>9895368
>>9895362
Thats why liberals don't like 4chan can't have those evil racists talking it might poke holes in our marxist ideals.
>>
OP's is a masterpiece
>>
>>9894818
It was the Russians then as well.
>>
File: word for word.webm (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
word for word.webm
4MB, 320x180px
>>9895365
you are the pot screaming random obscenities at the kettle

trump and his worshippers .... zero self reflection, ever
>>
>>9895368
Ah yes, there are many valuable contributions to political discussion here.
>>
>>9895419
I'll admit, I laughed at that one just a bit. Doesn't beat the OP's entry though.
You're still a salty bitch who ought to move to Canada, though.
>>
>>9895443
Well we did meme Trump into office.
>>
>>9894770
fuck off nigger
>>
>>9894770
lost
>>
>>9894770

We aren't a Democracy. Democracy doesn't work. Faggot.
>>
>>9895379
no one likes 4chan, you idiot
you would have really loved glenn beck 7 years ago. too bad you were 9 years old
>>
>>9895419
>THE RUSSIANS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>9895475
Probably a valid point that a lot of people posting here were too young to even vote.
>>
>>9895475
nice edited webm. Maybe your should post the actual unedited speech?

Fucking sjw faggot.
>>
>>9895475
Full quote: "Iran believes that Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth."
>Hurr durr He said death to Isreal! Guys look! I made the video its real!
Your propaganda is exposed with the most minimal of effort. These tactics only ensure that nobody believes you even if you somehow do find yourself on the right side of history.
>>
>>9895326
>Actually, you're only entitled to half

Got me big time.
>>
File: tip.webm (1MB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
tip.webm
1MB, 630x354px
>>9894770
Lost to this.
Shitty bait but so many (you)'s
>>
Trump was elected by the CIA in the fear of world war 3
>>
>>9895363
the hall of mountain king
>>
File: genius businessman.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
genius businessman.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>9895484
thank you for your valuable insight
it is always important to consider the opinions of the "completely uninformed" demographic

>>9895520
>>9895522
only having a little fun
consider it "fake news", right ?
>>
>>9894770
>Trump 57 million votes
>Clinton 56 million votes
>she got more votes
kek
>>
>>9894986
Because you can't have concentrated metropolitan areas making ideological laws for the entire country. Sure, the gov doesn't micromanage but they do create and pass large scale legislation.

The best example I can think for this is the differing views on gun ownership and how they differ throughout the country. Of course cities like New York and LA are primarily against gun ownership, because their primary argument with guns deals with self defense and general gun violence issues. They have virtually zero concept of using guns for sustainability. Compare that to states like Idaho, Montana, Iowa and the tons of other states that use hunting for food and whatnot.

The electoral college was created exactly for that reason. Can't have a few small (geographically) areas making decisions for the whole country and vice versa. It was called "The Great Compromise" for a reason
>>
Best joke 2017 is: "Trump will be a great president"
>>
>>9895195
>The reason I voted against trump was only because he is detrimental to the scientific community and that directly effects my job.

>effects my job
>effects

Sure it does buddy
>>
File: Master Debater.webm (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Master Debater.webm
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>9895625
>(Oh no I've been caught)
>I-It was just a joke bro!
This is the timeline you deserve.
>>
>>9895326
dude got paid thousands of dollars to eat a fucking pizza and flirt with his wife. get your shit in order son
>>
>>9894721
this made me extremely happy
>>
>>9895484
Well, they're not our enemies, and they're not the most evil players in most of the wars they're fighting, but holy shit they ARE jerks.

But that's okay, because we're gonna be jerks too for a change.
>>
File: alerx jurns infowers.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
alerx jurns infowers.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>9895690
that you think you "caught" something, goes a long way towards explaining the conservative predilection for fake news
you lack critical thinking skills

>>9895705
it is a ridiculous product from a disgusting company. if he's so rich, why would he do something for "thousands of dollars". bill gates doesn't hawk mentos breath mints

The Clintons gave speeches for millions of dollars.
get your shit in order
>>
>>9894770
>Hillary won, she got more votes, your shit is fucked and undemocratic
We're a federal republic of states you moron
>>
>>9895750
they are already jerks with zero international credibility. their relationships are entirely transactional.

we have a better reputation that we now stand to lose, or have already lost by electing a know nothing who prizes his twitter fingers and who changes his mind like socks
>>
>>9894771
so fucking good
>>
>>9895686
Kek
>>
>>9895770
He might ruin our credibility by not supporting terrorists in Syria?

Lord forbid the US stop the long practice of overthrowing foreign governments
>>
>>9894721
go back to >>POL none of this shit was funny. this is worse than the interracial gay threads
>>
>>9895051
when the EU has Luxembourg make every decision for the entire EU get back to me about how a LA should decide everything in the USA
>>
File: 1483822504457.gif (30KB, 162x192px)
1483822504457.gif
30KB, 162x192px
>>9894791
>>9894770

lmfao Hillary literally lost to Trump though.
>>
>>9895172
Spotted the nigger that gets triggered when they call him a nigger on 4chan.
>>
File: 1481095063398.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481095063398.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1479472320935.webm (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479472320935.webm
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1479212152851.webm (4MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479212152851.webm
4MB, 240x240px
>>
>>9895326

>hyperventilate their innermost lunatic ravings

Its called free speech, you communist faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
>>
File: 1479128682185.webm (4MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479128682185.webm
4MB, 960x540px
>>
File: 1479232473741.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479232473741.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1482417943527.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482417943527.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>9894721
>>
>>9895755

>it is a ridiculous product from a disgusting company.

What the hell are you talking about? What is ridiculous about the product, a pizza? What is disgusting about Pizza Hut, as a company?
>>
File: 1482418007605.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482418007605.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>9896040
>>
>>9895277
>Let me tell you something life is not fair and if you give anyone an advantage over you, you die.

>Be me
>Be 12
>Little brother is 5 years younger than me
>We have a race
>I give him a head start
>Little brother uses the advantage to kill me
>>
File: 1478749180011.webm (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478749180011.webm
3MB, 480x480px
>>
File: 1477031440721.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477031440721.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1476113451121.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476113451121.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1476034313293.webm (3MB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476034313293.webm
3MB, 540x500px
> why doesn't middle America relate to me?
>>
File: 1467932788010.webm (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467932788010.webm
4MB, 480x270px
> the emails don't matter
>>
File: 1461714691444.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461714691444.webm
3MB, 800x450px
Bonus redpill
>>
>>9896064
that middle part gets so disturbing so fast
>>
>>9896020
Why are you whispering?
>>
File: ImWithHer.webm (3MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
ImWithHer.webm
3MB, 700x298px
>>9896064

Holy fuck, is she some sort of robot? It is like she doesn't know how to move like a regular person. Her mannerisms are like those of somebody with autism.
>>
>>9894986

I have no desire to live in a country where the presidents simply pander to whatever NYC, LA, Philly, Dallas, Miami, Chicago, Baltimore, Boston, and DC want.

It would be a disatrous race to provide handouts and feelings based regulation.

What works well in a city does not work well everywhere else.
>>
>>9894770
If you gave a shit about the popular vote, then where the fuck were your protests when Clinton stole the Democratic nomination from Bernie.

He got more votes, she got more delegates. It's time to shut the fuck up and let the greatness that's about to come wash over you.
>>
>>9895419
I love how the greatest insult the progressive tolerant left have is 'what are you, some sort of faggot?'
>>
>>9895147
federal constitutional presidential republic that is
>>
>>9894770
pahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>9895172
>police officers usually have better guns
>better equipmemt
>better transportation
>structured organization

and yet you sit here and wonder why people die at a higher rate than police officers
>>
File: 0rvK1 (1).webm (4MB, 702x370px) Image search: [Google]
0rvK1 (1).webm
4MB, 702x370px
>>9896080
>>9896095

She's a career politician who does what her focus groups tell her. She's literally a puppet.

Read about people's interactions with her. By all accounts she's a monster.

There is a reason she hid from the public all election season and the DNC minimized her on-screen time (20+ debates on primetime TV I'm 2008 to 6 mostly on weekends I'm 2016, disappearing for weeks on end, handing her debate questions, etc.)

She's fake as fuck and it doesn't take long before everyone realizes that. Everything about her is scripted and designed by pollsters.
>>
>>9894721
Can't wait to see Trump fuck the US right up.
- Watch Americans cheer him on as he does it
- Leave office
- Get replaced by a better candidate
- Watch the replacement candidate catch all the flack for the fucked up country they have to run
>>
>>9896038
this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>9894771
what are you 14
>>
>>9895093

>Today, more than anything, the electoral college just favors low-population rural areas that happen to have overwhelmingly conservative values.

So how is that really any different from having the impetus on high density urban areas where people are overwhelmingly going to vote blue and have done for decades?

Why, in effect, should the overwhelming majority of the geographical US go along with the ideals a handful of counties decide upon when they will have almost no one in their corner when it comes to elections, and no one will bother campaigning there? The vast majority of dissenting views will never have someone to hear their grievences or express their ideals, and their representation in the senate will suffer accordingly. At least with the EC the parties have to take other views into account and cannot concentrate their efforts on Cali/NY/FL and call it good.

That is a recipie for achieving ideological hegemony and liberals know it, which is why they're asking for it. You may as well ask for a single party state.

>Blue areas are politically diverse

Lolno. High density urban areas have high costs of living and are rife with poverty and welfare dependence that leads many voters to have vested interests in keeping things blue, even if the DNC ran a sea slug for president. It is also much, much easier for echo chambering to set in when the population density means it can be thought policed more effectively through sheer ideological pressure, ensuring that dissent is easily quashed. Not to mention far easier for mob mentality to become prevalent. Try being the lone dissenting voice in a sea of opposition and see if you can express your views without being utterly drowned out, socially ostricised or putting your physical safety at risk?

Similar problems emerge in the sticks where people may not even be exposed to other points of view, but there it is contained to several hundred and easily abated. In cities it is several hundred thousand.
>>
>>9896076
god, they all act like he is saying something crazy

we fought communism because i doesn't fucking work ( people literally die ) and now we are becoming a european socialist fedration
>>
>>9896166

>Blue areas are politically diverse

No idea where this meme comes from. I live in Philly and if you're not to the left of the DNC people look down on you. And of course poverty, crime, and corruption are rampant here.

I've legit never met a conservative here. Maybe a few people LARPing as libertarians, but never a full on conservative.

I lost acquaintances for suggesting that Clinton was a bad candidate and that trump could win. It's that bad.

Of course no one believed me when I said his message would resonate in the sticks of PA. They're "too smart" to realize that.
>>
>>9894770
>> implying a single county in New York should dictate the outcome of the election for the future four years of the American legacy
>>
>>9896076
Too bad leftie faggots will never fucking understand this. These fucking migrants are walking down the streets of my city with their brand fucking new iPhones in fucking immaculate brand new clothing. You know what are they doing? NOTHING. Literally fucking nothing. They don't even TRY to get a job because they DON'T FUCKING NEED TO. The amount of welfare money they get is more than the average fucking wage here. Instead of working they are hitting on females from the age of 14 to 70 on the street, out in the public, any time of the day. Agressively. That's what they're doing. And sometimes they blow shit up or knife each other or whites.
And people ask me why am I racist towards these poor, poor refugees. That's why, They aren't fucking refugees. They aren't even fucking Syrian. They are just a bunch of sheepfuckers who are taking advantage of the fucking social benefits of EU.
>>
>>9894858
>democratic republic

only two parties, popular vote loses, electorals...

not democratic
>>
>>9896228

> what's a republic

Nice non-argument faggot
>>
>>9896149
>Read about people's interactions with her

Got any particular examples?
>>
>>9894754
..."and what is Aleppo?"
>>
>>9894770
so who's gonna be sworn in on the 20th?
OH THAT'S RIGHT
>>
>>9895326
>not wanting a president who was in a pizza commercial
you aren't american
>>
>>9896243

> Working for Hillary Clinton is considered a form of punishment by Secret Service agents because of her behind-the-scenes abusive behavior toward them, Ronald Kessler claims in his book The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents.

> “Hillary is not only mean, she’s nasty, she’s abusive. Being assigned to her detail is considered a form of punishment by Secret Service agents. It’s the worst assignment in the Secret Service, which tells you a lot about the character of this individual. If you knew someone like that, you would have nothing to do with them. You would never hire that person, you would never be a friend of that person, and yet Hillary is running for president. This is something that the Secret Service has to put up with, but it tells you a lot about character. If we ignore character, we’re going to suffer the consequences…”

> “[Bill Clinton] has a blonde, busty mistress, and she’s been codenamed Energizer by agents. This is unofficially, but that is what they call her…She comes in to the Chappaqua [New York] home whenever Hillary leaves. The details coordinate to make sure they don’t cross paths. She, unlike Hillary, is very nice to the agents. She’ll bring cookies…Agents say that [the Clinton marriage] is a business relationship. It’s not a marriage at all. It’s a total fake, like everything else about Hillary. It’s just a big show and a scam.”

> “[Redacted] explained that CLINTON’s treatment of DS agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere.

> “Prior to CLINTON’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.

There's a whole book about it
>>
>>9894770
>Hillary won
typical Hillary voter, failed elementary school where they taught about EC
>>
>>9894770
you had 8 years to get rid of the electoral college, don't complain about it now faggot
>>
>>9895750
>for a change?

do you know anything about US foreign policy over the last 80 years???
>>
>>9896330
If they got rid of the EC, the voting laws would have to be uniform all over the country. Say bye-bye to 5-6 million votes Democrats get from illegals and dead people every election in that case. That's why the Dems will never seriously push to abolish the EC and will just whine about it.
>>
>>9894770
Good thing we live in a republic
>>
>>9894989
>The cop on the right's face

Can we have police reform WITHOUT pandering to reverse-racism dindus?

I don't want a police state and I think that's exactly what we've created. Talking about black people getting shot is literally bullshit pandering next to the illegal black site Chicago PD ran for years. (Both the left: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/24/chicago-police-detain-americans-black-site --- and the right: http://www.infowars.com/chicago-pd-blacksite-is-domestic-guantanamo/ --- Are concerned)

Seriously, DHS runs fusion centers out of every major metropolitan area (so it can spy on protesters and other "threats to national security"), and yet the FBI has no clue that any of this was happening? Jesus christ, how stupid are these guys?!
>>
>>9896356
Typical Republican bullshit they don't even try to prove. They believe what ever the right wing media tells them.
>>
>>9896356

Not to mention low republican voter turnouts in NY and CA due to them being 1 party states.
>>
>>9896156
yurt

this is exactly whatll happen
>>
>>9896383

California registers everyone who gets a license to drive as a voter.

California also gives drivers liscenses to illegals because muh insurance.

California also doesn't have voter ID. In any form.

So yeah. They vote.
>>
>>9896048
could be used in a movie
>>
>>9894989
holy shit that cop. looks like he had his night made
>>
>>9894770
That's why we have to continue to push to break apart this broken system, and not just once every four years where the winning party can just play the butthurt card. What a coincidence that the process used to placate the southern states elects the xenophobe
>>
>>9894771
Righteous
>>
>>9896455

> runs against right-wing populist
> ignores rust belt
> focuses of coasts instead
> runs a negative campaign of "c'mon guys! Really? Him?"
> loses despite backing of every bank, multinational, celebrity, the entire media (90 plus percent of media member donations went to her - look it up)

> fucking racists
> we need a system where only I can win instead!

Liberals like you are why we lost.
>>
>>9896407
Hi. Californian here. We do have to show a valid ID when voting.
We also don't give licenses to illegals. The only way you are registered to vote when obtaining a license from the DMV is if you are a NEW driver or Renewing said license.
>>
>>9894816
Voter fraud has got to be the dumbest crime that can be committed and I don't say that lightly. Imagine standing in line for hours facing ten years in prison and a five thousand dollar fine to cast one, probably inconsequential, vote. I couldn't imagine even a hundred people nationwide would be that retarded and I'm on fucking 4CHAN
>>
>>9895350
MODS
you need to be at least 18 to post
>>
>politics thread
>is really just a Trump thread
Why even hide it, nigger?
>>
>>9895686
>LOL SPELLING MISTAKE INVALIDATES YOUR ARGUMENT XDDDD

kill yourself. no one would miss you, your parents would be better off
>>
>>9896407
Fuckin owned retard >>9896557
>>
>>9894893
Agreed but we probably did bitch about it then just the winning party never wants to change it because it usually works out in their favor
>>
>>9895093
>electoral college
>protected southern slave owners
you are a fucking retard lincoln got elected without a single southern vote and yet some how evil racist southerners were protected by the electoral college? good god kill yourself
>>
>>9894770
Why was Hillary trying to win the popular vote?
>>
>>9896581
because neckbeards with no real world experience, responsibilities or social skills who don't know shit about politics like trump because he's a living meme.
>>
>>9896609
She did though...
>>
>>9896620
I know. I'm asking "why"?

Why would you campaign to win the popular vote in a democratic republic? Isn't that a losing strategy?
>>
>>9896628
Because the EC and popular vote typically go hand in hand, it's just this time they didn't. She took several traditionally blue states for granted and didn't campaign there, subsequently losing them. Also we're not a democratic republic. A democracy and a republic are two different things. People in this thread just binge read Breitbart ad Info Wars and spew political pseudo knowledge. We're a constitutional republic
>>
>>9895172
>But you're probably ok with that.
Very okay with that.

That's how it should be.
That's why we arm our law enforcement to begin with. So that when the end up in life-threatening confrontations, they come out alive.
>>
>>9894857
This is why all states should pass split vote laws. As it stands only Maine and Nebraska have these laws, but Nebraska is so predominantly red that the odds of getting 20%+ blue votes to cause need for a vote split are very low. However, the law is still there, as it should be in all states.
>>
>>9895326
>>9895541
>you're only entitled to half

fucking crying
>>
File: MySidesAren'tKosher.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MySidesAren'tKosher.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>9896644
>We're a constitutional republic
This is not mutually exclusive, mouth breather.

Quit lecturing on shit you don't understand.
>>
File: LetTheSaltMiningBegin.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LetTheSaltMiningBegin.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>9896664
>>
>>9894770
Obama wouldn't have been president if that were the case.
>>
File: ClosingCredits11082016.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ClosingCredits11082016.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>9896669
>>
>>9896665
http://www.conservapedia.com/Constitutional_Republic
educate yourself and then blow your brains out kid
>>
>>9895453
Alpha as fuck.
>>
File: Spooked.webm (913KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
Spooked.webm
913KB, 202x360px
>>
>>9896681
Fuck, you are stupid.

First of all, you're citing a wiki that is openly politically biased.
Second of all "Constitutional republic" and "Democratic republic" are not mutually exclusive.

Work on your subset theory and learn how to breath through your nose like a normal person while you're at it.
>>
>>9896670
uhhhhhh what

http://www.historycentral.com/elections/2008pop.html
>>
>>9896701
http://www.redstate.com/dhorowitz3/2011/09/16/we-the-people-a-constituional-republic-not-a-democracy/

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Democracy_vs_Republic

Here you go, now why haven't you killed yourself
>>
>>9896706
uhhhhh what

>>9894818
>>
>>9896720
I'm not going to bother acknowledging your first link.

As for the second, the article is mostly a discussion of how America is not a democracy, which is objectively true in the sense that it is not a true democracy. It does, however, contain democratic elements with elected officials, as stated by your own article.

>The term "republic" as used today refers to a representative democracy with an elected head of state, such as a president, serving for a limited term.

What this articles describes falls well within the category of "Democratic republic", and is probably most accurately recognized as a "Constitutional Democratic Republic.

Again; These terms are not mutually exclusive.

Also, here's a definition for "mutually exclusive" since you clearly don't understand what this term means.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_exclusivity
>>
>>9894932

this map is a great example of how bin laden got manhattan aka jewistan right as a target. all we need to do is nuke that cali trash and we can have a country again. oh yeah also make a nice body pile of those commie faggots in miami. see ya spics, enjoy roasting in a nigger blm bon fire
>>
>>9896216

>Whines that they have more money
>Whines that they look better dressed
>Whines that they get more pussy

These refugees are sounding alpha as fuck.
>>
>>9896757
>I'm just going to blatantly ignore things that contradict my argument

http://www.teamlaw.org/Government/ConstitutionalRepublic.htm

I'm sure no one would miss you if you followed through with it, if you used a gun it would be painless too
>>
>>9896796
That's nice, but literally nothing stated in your link contradicts what I just said.
>>
File: 1476927571141.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476927571141.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>9896571
Could you BE more salty?
>>
>>9896817
absolutely, now read the board's rules go to bed. you have school in the morning
>>
File: Intro.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Intro.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>9896827
Faggot
>>
>>9896043
there pizza is edible at best honestly whens the last time you had money to spend on food and thought oh jeez i sure do want some fucking pizza hut i haven't had that thought like ever and maybe i am wrong on this one but if you can whole heartily tell me you like there spongy, sour sauced, imitation cheese pizza ill eat my fucking words
>>
File: Yugidoh.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Yugidoh.webm
3MB, 640x360px
off topic, a real laugh
>>
>>9896672
my sides are fucking gone thanks now i can't breathe properly
>>
>>9896216
>lefties don't understand how it's bad to live on other people's money without doing anything

You don't say?
>>
>>9895172
You are an ungry disgruntled individual passionate about things that are either wrong ot missinturperated.
>>
>>9894770
dude, how many leppos are you on right now?
>>
>>9896156
Because Hillary would have done a better job. KEK
>>
>>
>>9894721
Kek, the absolute madman
>>
>>9896383
Ever hear of Confirmation Bias? Yeah. It happens on both sides. The SJW movement and the left trying to stifle free speech because "zomg muh feewings gots hurted!" lost the left this election. That plus the DNC fucked over Bernie. He's not really a good choice either because socialism is nice on paper but a failure in practice, but he was definitely a better pick than Hillary.
>>
>>9896203
The left is only interested in diversity so long as said diversity believes in what it does. They aren't interested in any diversity of thought, opposing view points, and reasonable political discourse that don't involve attacking someone's character or speaking over/interrupting them when they say something that doesn't sit well with them.
>>
>>9896782
Florida flipped though, you retarded edge lord.
>>
>>9896928
Dude pizza hut is fucking great

Eat my ass
>>
>>9896557
californian here confirming.
>>
>>9894770
but how would certain people's votes be worth more than others if the electoral college didn't exist?
>>
>>9897088
>The corporate media propped her up as much as possible, demonized Trump voters, and she still lost.

What a fucking useless candidate. She's an embarrassment to the Democratic party, I laugh at any audacious lefty about their failure. That's coming from someone who lives in California, where it isn't even safe to openly support Trump.
>>
>>9896557
>>9896598
http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php

Actual Californian here, we certainly do give licenses to illegals.
>>
>>9896557
>>9897277

I live in SD, and they just gave me a ballot. I even told them they need to see my ID and they were like "that's okay."
>>
>>9894838
No. Kids want a to live without crippling debt.

You old fuck wits think we're lazy because we can't pay $1500 monthly rent on $11.00 hourly wage.

Move you say? Great our rent is still $800 and we're stuck in a dead end job. Our salary is capped because we don't have a diploma.

Get a diploma? Great now I've borrowed $30,000 and at 6% interest, pushes it to a total of ~$50,000 owed

Get hurt? Why didn't you work harder you fucking idiot? Your health care won't cover it.

Must be fucking nice to live in the good ol' days when you could rent a house for $500 and make $12 hourly with no college loans to worry about, no cellphone bills, no internet bill and a health system that wasn't completely against you. Get your head out of your ass you piece of shit. Have fun when your cable package skyrockets when net neutrality is dismantled under Trump.
>>
>>9896557
>>9897277

(((Californian)))

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_ID_laws_in_the_United_States>>9897277
>>
>>9895023
Welcome to the mind of a leftist/nigger. They assume everyone is genetically equivalent and of equal value as a human.
>>
>>9897088
The fair thing would be to go to a break or change the topic.
There's an impression of impropriety if they continue talking.
>>
>>9895023

better than the run of sister-fucking yokels who do it for us now
>>
>>9897039
Had to explain to people, I wasn't pro Trump, just more anti Hillary
>>
>>9896025
Thanks, this version is way better. It would be perfect if it had the complete and almost instant reversal of the "predicted winner" graphs, as well as Nate Nickel's face for a moment. Perhaps one day.
>>
>>9894826
U.S. is NOT a democracy.
>>
>>9897088
This video made me lose my shit. Good stuff.
>>
>>9896195
>>9896216
All leftists deserve death. The time will come.
>>
>>9896455
Hopefully you die, virtue signalling shittercuck.
>>
File: TrigglyPuf.webm (695KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
TrigglyPuf.webm
695KB, 720x404px
This thread triggers me.
>>
>>9895642
learn to google fucking retard.
She won popular vote by over 2 million.
>>
File: obamatune.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
obamatune.webm
4MB, 640x360px
He is gone in 11 days - makes me "Happy"
>>
>>9897039
kek
>>
>>9895363
>monsoon Kong
>>
>>9897537
Same. It's funny to me though how the "progressive" left has essentially become what the religious right used to be, Except instead of using religious beliefs as policy motivation, they want equality of outcome instead of equality of opportunity and any dissenting viewpoints just get bullied and silenced into oblivion.
>>
>>9894856
wrong
>>
>>9894986
Federal laws trump state laws, if you have people from metropolitan backgrounds controlling who leads at the federal level you fuck over a lot of people who live extremely different lives and needs. If we were a democracy, we wouldn't be a WE anymore, the tension caused would eventually start a civil war.

The system is the way it is for a reason.
>>
>>9897585
But he won the vote that counted.
>>
>>9896058
Is British Parliament like this all the time? God damn the bantz.
>>
>>9894721
Trump's face makes the whole thing fucking great.
>>
>>9894770
lost
>>
>>9895023
More votes, or more electoral votes.......its all the same......The state gets more electoral votes per person......so, the number may be smaller, but it is still the same BS
>>
>>989477
She "won" the popular vote is like saying she won a 50m foot race on a separate track from the other competitors running the 500m. DT won the only race that matters, the race that elects the president.
>>
File: GAYARMY.webm (3MB, 1254x708px) Image search: [Google]
GAYARMY.webm
3MB, 1254x708px
My family
>>
File: 3ef.gif (127KB, 680x564px)
3ef.gif
127KB, 680x564px
>>9894770
>>
>>9894770
She "won" the popular vote is like saying she won a 50m foot race on a separate track from the other competitors running the 500m. DT won the only race that matters, the race that elects the president.
>>
>>9894770
>I don't give a shit if its checkmate, she has more pieces on the board, she should have won!
>>
>>9895093
wow, an intelligent comment
>>
File: Really makes you think.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Really makes you think.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>9896305
>Bullying the people who are supposed to protect you in case of an assassination.
Jesus Fucking Christ, she's stupid
>>
>>9894775
God its so perfect. You can see shit her fucking shut down as her head stops bobbing, her mouth closes, then she turns and looks as the audience as she tries to hide her grimace at their cheering.
>>
>>9894791
If it was a popular vote, it would have been different campaigns from the start, targeting the top 10 most populated cities.
>>
>>9894969
Imagine if a president ran on a platform of giving X benefits with cities of populations of over 5 million. It'd become a pissing contest in some form or another for whoever could promise the most to the major cities.
>>
>>9896020

oh god, i need all those pics fucking right now
>>
>>9897527
Kek, I can't believe you guys are going to learn nothing and make it eight years rather than four.
>>
>>9895326
>4
>>
>>9895172
>I believe in blacktext stats
Post source, faggot. FBI crime stats is what the greentext comes from.
>>
>>9896048
I do so love watching snwflakes melt.
Maybe if they hadn't convinced themselves it was 100% in the bag they wouldn't have been so disappointed.
>>
>>9896156
>- Watch the replacement candidate catch all the flack for the fucked up country they have to run
So, what we're doing now with drunk uncle Berry?
>>
>>9895195
>effects
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're not that crucial.

Also, climate change is true, but man made climate change is much more likely to be false than it is true.
>>
>>9895343
I love Trump and I love this webm.
>>
>>9896247
>Aleppo?
To be honest. Before that all blew up. I never heard of Aleppo.
And now?
I still don't give a shit.
>>
>>9895419
I like that this video captures Clinton sending hand signals by scratching her face. Women with makeup on TV don't scratch their face.

https://youtu.be/14GvS9O0zhY?t=7s
>>
>>9895475
I bet you believe he actually made fun of a reporter for being disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5eeyJ6HAM
>>
>>9897792
Unless you're underaged or suffering from amnesia, it's difficult to argue Obama didn't leave the country better than he got it.
>>
>>9896914
which event was this?
>>
>>9895750
After we've funded ISIS and proxy wars in the Middle East for ages, Russia is actually the only ones over there doing the right thing.
>>
>>9896038
this is the best video to come out in the last couple years, jeb was a fucking disaster, everything about him. go watch mr metokurs video on it
>>
>>9897787
This election proved one thing. You can get salt from snow.

Who would have guessed it?
>>
>>9897434

GO INTO THE SCIENCES YOU SOCIAL STUDIES DEADBEAT FAGGOT
>>
>>9896068
God Chaffetz is a fucking pro.
>>
>>9897835
>Obama didn't leave the country better than he got it.
Have you been paying attention to the news the last 2 weeks?
He's trying his best to fuck things up.
>>
>>9895326
>you're only entitled to half

fucking lol'd
>>
>>9894754
my all time fav
>>
>>9894771
i actually miss dave
>>
>>9896038
now i feel nostalgic for those primary debates

high point of the race by far
>>
>>9894771
"we have the bravery to bring back slavery"
every fucking time
>>
>>9897879

There's plenty of recently qualified STEM majors in absolutely crippling debt.
>>
>>9896305
>find senior agents willing to work for her

they follow fucking orders they dont decide who and who they dont protect
>>
>>9896305
The Bush family hopefully made the job better, from what Ive read they were some of the nicest people the Service has ever had to work with
>>
>>9897118

>nice on paper, failure in practise.

That hackneyed old idiom, repeated verbatim that tells you whoever you're talking to has no actual knowledge of politics but enjoys feeling wise and contrarian around their left leaning friends.
>>
>>9896095
lol
>>
>>9896757
When are you going to pose some arguments though? I can't really reply to whining.
>>
>>9894775
I still fucking love this
>>
>>9897964

May be because the book was proven to be bullshit but 4chan is retarded as tumblr when it comes to lapping up retarded shit aslong is it confirms their views.
>>
>>9897886

How?
>>
>>9897977
That idiom is used world wide and isnt limited to politics you fucking numpty. Your own little paragraph of bullshit does the exact same thing you are accusing the user of the idiom of doing.
Not american and dont hold any opinion on your politics, just pointing out how you have your head up your own arse :)
>>
>>9897585
I hope we get a federal audit of CA's unconstitutionally lax voting regulations.
>>
>>9897852

That's ironic.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/assad-oil-isis-2016-4
>>
>>9894721
Brought a smile to my face. Thank you.
>>
>>9897821

How long have you been away from women for?
>>
>>9897796

Yes goyim. Good boy.

3 dollars have been deposited into your account from ExxonMobil.
>>
File: Tase me harder bro.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tase me harder bro.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>9897835

I am 37. I was 29 when he got elected.
He fixed nothing and wrecked healthcare.
And his campaign platform was healthcare. Not much else.
All the other stuff was lies and nonsense and meaningless fluff.

"Hope and Change" doesnt actually mean anything. Its not even a real philosophy. It gives people a warm fuzzy and makes them like him. He promised nothing and somehow did worse than that.

Of course, Make America Great Again also meaningless and just gives dumb voters a warm fuzzy.
>>
>>9898008
Said the hypocrite, as they typed on their computer powered with electricity generated at least 80% by way of fossil fuels.
>>
>>9898004
About two hours since I was cuddling with my wife. If you're talking about sex, then about eight hours.
>>
>>9894771
Holy fuck this is impressive.
>>
>>9897997

Nice same-fagging.

Also not American.
Anyone who tries to boil it down to that is the equivalent of the guy who thinks he's "an intellectual" by summing up war in the middle east by "its all oil man, oil and islamophobia."

Fucking retards who pass off entire ideologies, history and geopolitics.
>>
>>9896941
every fucking time
>>
>>9898019

No I live in a country that produces it's power using majority renewable energy resources.

So go fuck yourself.
>>
>>9898028
Yea if you havent seen a dozen of the same exact thing with different people maybe
>>
>>9897835
He'll be the first president to be at war for the every day of the entire 8 years of his term. The multiple countries, hospitals, and weddings we've been bombing the fuck out probably aren't being left better than they were.

Also, ACA and rejiggered stats tell a different story at home.
>>
File: HillayClintonSong2.webm (4MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
HillayClintonSong2.webm
4MB, 500x280px
>>
>>9897999
Yeah, and the US doesn't like that its being outbid.
>>
>>9897993
Trying his hardest to lowkey start WWIII with Russia, for starters.
>>
>>9898038
If you say so. What's your tax rate?
>>
>>9898059

20% on the first roughly 50,000 dollars (equivalent) and 40% on anything over that..
>>
>>9898052
Did you mean to put her instead of his anon? Because Hillary was trying to start ww3 last time I checked.
>>
>>9894989
THE FUCKING COP LAUGHING
>>
>>9896058
and you dare to call american politics a joke? its like a bunch of 3rd graders in there.
>HAHAHAHHAHA HE ISNT AS WELL KNOWN AS US HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LETS LAUGH AT HIM HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>9898080
Both, Clinton had a hardon for a no-fly zone and whatnot. Barry's obsession with unproven hacking shit is getting tiresome.

I don't really know what leftist's motives are besides needing an excuse for getting Russia out of the way in Syria so that things quiet down and they can get back to running their little Arab puppet show out there.
>>
>>9896786
Hitting on doesn't mean they're getting pussy. Though they are raping so I guess that's kind of getting pussy. Then the women getting violated will often turn around and tell authorities "I didn't get a good look at him" or some bull shit because they're afraid of being labeled racist. The left is so concerned with PC language and virtue signaling that they've put migrant muslims at the top of their oppression hierarchy. These are the same people that are so gung ho about feminism and lbgtq tripe like tranny pronouns. They'll prioritize an ideology that is in direct conflict with all those things, that oppresses all those things and instead blame white people, "cis gendered" men, the "Patriarchy", and people that lean more towards the right end of the spectrum and call them racist, homophobic, islamophobic bigots instead of addressing the true root of the problem.
>>
>>9896058
DAMN the bantz is too powerful
>>
>>9897977
Please enlighten us, oh wise one. Show us examples of where its implementation has resulted in a resoundingly successful prosperous society.
>>
File: 1479307112894.webm (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479307112894.webm
2MB, 400x400px
>>
>>9897977
And clearly, you've demonstrated your vast knowledge of the subject by doing the same exact thing you're accusing him of.
>>
File: When will Jeb learn.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
When will Jeb learn.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>
File: they arent laughing anymore.webm (4MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
they arent laughing anymore.webm
4MB, 500x280px
>>
File: Stump-for-Trump Girls.webm (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Stump-for-Trump Girls.webm
4MB, 320x180px
I bet these girls are feeling pretty good right about now
>>
File: MSNBC shill for the highscore.webm (4MB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
MSNBC shill for the highscore.webm
4MB, 500x276px
>>
>>9898258
I've never seen this but its glorious.
>>
>>9898249
i fucking love these
>>
>>9897434
Get some roommates you idiot. One would cut the rent in half. If your job doesn't pay enough look for another one. If school costs too much either start learning a trade or going to a community college and getting an associates or transfer out.

It only gets crazier and crazier as you get older. Have fun buying a house because you have to pay taxes on that shit every year on top of the mortgage. Kids are the most costly investment and can turn out to be shit heads. Nobody said life is easy. People that are born into wealth are lucky but that wealth didn't just instantly appear without work, risk, or luck involved.

tl;dr
It's all doable, but you are being a little bitch .
>>
>>9895326
brb ordering pizza hut.
>>
>>9898360
>get some roomates

The dream is rip
>>
>>9896038
This one is my favorite.
>>
>>9896216
Also I think they just found out that a huge amount of migrants in Germany are using multiple identities and getting multiple welfare checks. They are probably making more money than they know what to do with.
>>
>>9898012
sauce
>>
>>9896383
Didn't that undercover journalist prove that they were doing this? It's well known by now that it is true, I'm sure republicans do it too though.
>>
>>9896383
Rofl. Just like the left does, huh? I guess the so called left and right aren't as different as they think they are.
>>
>>9895023
>electorial
>mrw coworkers were all pronouncing it that way the day after election
>>
>>9896076
whos the milf
>>
>>9896455
>placate the southern states
Read: Leveling the playing field with California and New York
>>
>>9898360
I'm not even the guy you are responding to, but jesus dude. You are truly disconnected from what it's like right now.
it's not like we are living in a third world country, but the american dream is dead. The idea that you can work hard, save money and live a nice comfortable life is no longer how it works.
>>
File: 1482056498405.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482056498405.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1481072497004.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481072497004.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
File: 1479046270728.webm (4MB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
1479046270728.webm
4MB, 680x382px
>>
>>9896013
This is literally the reason she lost all she did was slander her counterparts and scream woman, there was literally no campaigning to be had
>>
>>9894770
This guy is right though. The whole way the electoral college works is retarded, its the only country in the world where you can lose and still win
>>
>>9894932
Why would that be fucked up? That's 50% of the population of the country and hence they should have a 50% say in the vote.

In Wyoming each vote counts the same as 3 Californians due to differences in population. That seems fucked up and undemocratic that you receive more voting power depending on where you live
>>
>>9897269
pizza slut sucks donkey dick
>>
File: Rob Ford.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rob Ford.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>9898937
Pure democracy is simply mob rule.
If one candidate said they were going to tax black people more so they could reduce the taxes on the 90% white population of the USA, should the white people be the ones who decide that vote?
>>
File: 1479194085761.webm (4MB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
1479194085761.webm
4MB, 680x382px
>>9898078
> 40% on 50k
Are we not going to talk about this?

So I'm a single father of two and make between 45-50k a year. We ain't rich by any means but do live rather comfortably in rural VA on that.

By those tax laws though I know I'd be damn sure NOT to make any more. How can a Gov actively discourage working overtime and/or economic ambition?

I mean fuck! That's some absolute Commie shit where everyone is encouraged to be mediocre.
>>
>>9895755
Here's your reply
>>
>>9897434
You are fucking retarded.

I'm 34, payed attention in high school, worked my way through college and mailed my last student loan payment in over a year ago. Made $45k this year but I've never made more that $40k beforehand.

It really isn't that fucking hard so long as you have good work ethics and can be willing to suck up a shitty job until something good comes along (and never give up on that better job).

I've also been raising two kids by myself for the past 8 years. So you little 20something shitheads need to get your heads out of your ass and fucking work for what you want.

Fucking pisses me off I'm stuck in this millennial label with you lazy ass good for nothing gibsmedats.
>>
>>9898258
She got handled and didn't know what to do with her naggy voice
>>
>>9896055
Lost underrated as fuck. What's the source by the way?
>>
>>9895093
> Reddit
> the post
>>
>>9899132
You meant
> 40% on >50k
>>
>>9894791
>>9894770
Nah, she lost the popular vote aswell. She "won" it because of illegal voting, the recount was eneded early because she kept losing votes to voter and electoral fraud
>>
>>9896033
Omg, this original commercial is my girlfriend's favorite ever.

She was one of the ones crying when Trump was elected. I am not a fan of either but told her she was being ridiculous. This lead to a big fight where I almost left her. She's since calmed down and we've made up.

I just want her to see this now so she can rage again.
>>
>>9897346
It's safe when your not white and smarter than all the other shitskins
>>
>>9897346
That's basically what i keep saying to people who talk about how ridiculous Trump is.

> So wait... Trump is the worst thing ever... a racist, reality star who had no experience and is completely crazy and he still beat Clinton. How badly would Clinton have lost if the Republicans had an actual candidate?

They normally respond with redirecting and commenting on something like "oh, well he didn't win the election because she had more votes" bullshit, but if you keep them on point and ask them to answer that question, it'll shut them up. They can't admit how weak their pony truly was.

I'm not even a Trump supporter and I still find the crying libs to be acting crazy.
>>
>>9896038
lost hard at the mic knocking
>>
>>9894770
Where, I ask, does any founding document say that we're a democracy?
Fuck off, we're a Republic.
>>
>>9894754

Little bit of tech support guys, I can't get the sound to work when I save webms to my computer. Anyone know what's going on?
>>
>>9895210
We're not afraid of our neighbors, unless our neighbor has a significantly higher statistical chance of commit property crime and violent crime against us.

I live in a high minority population metropolitan center in the south. I have been mugged and polar beared before in broad daylight. I have a knife by my bed. A gun in my dresser. And a bat under my couch. If I didn't work on a campus I would fucking carry all the time. If niggers wouldn't rape white women so much maybe I wouldn't need all of that.
>>
>>9899259

The source is at the end of the video.

>(((Kuntzman)))

What a very apt name
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.