[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an update for FOBS? Latest one i have is 1.09

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Cat Girl Thief.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Girl Thief.webm
2MB, 640x480px
Is there an update for FOBS? Latest one i have is 1.09
>>
File: Fairy Girl.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Girl.webm
2MB, 640x480px
Also Sprite Thread
>>
File: White Bunny Girl Alt.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
White Bunny Girl Alt.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
File: Ant Girl - defeat.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ant Girl - defeat.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
>>9894200
Yeah, last version is 1.09a
>>
Pastebin guide. I'll update it when 1.10 comes around.

http://pastebin.com/SFfa6W00
>>
>>9894200
Not yet, he said it's about half done and he's getting frustrated so he's taking a break
He's really good about content especially considering the accident
>>
>>9896045
what accident
>>
I remember some animation on his blog where a girl falls on top of the MC and covers him in her dress, then they kind of meld together and they're a female version of him with her in charge.

Was that ever implemented?
>>
Where are those 3 god damn crystals in the ruins!! Fucking getting fucked in this game, literally.
>>
Anything new in 1.09a from 1.09 that I need to download?
>>
Any idea how to port past saves onto new versions? or is that not a feature yet?
I don't like how I have to replay the entire game to reach new areas every update.
>>
>>9896128
This. What accident?
>>
>>9898170
two hidden doors (discoloured walls you press up at) and one is where the locked floor panal is but you have to loop through the rooms for it to appear.
>>
>>9898170
In the hidden room where those brownish women will grab you through the floor by the arms and legs with their weird...pot arms things, get to the right edge of the area and jump around above the screen. You'll land on a hidden platform and then you can keep going up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.