[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hideo and Kojima

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1483124343929.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483124343929.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1483042329111.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483042329111.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>
>>9845329
>i'm too ashamed to ask for source

wtf is this thread tho?
>>
>>9846119
>typing full sentences
welcome,newfriend :)
>>
>>9846171
>typing full sentences in greentext*
>>
>>9846184
<typing
>>
Oddly would like sauce too..
>>
>>9845522
Source?
>>
>>9845522
fuck need sauce
>>
>>9846171
spot the newfag
>>
>>9845329
I have a feeling its from mgsv, but I would appreciate the specific track if anyone knows it.
>>
>>9845522
sauce plz :C
>>
>>9845522
sauce?
>>
source plz
>>
this is so unfunny tho gimme source plz
>>
>>9845329
DVDES 831 Im pretty sure
>>
>>9845329
i wish these had philosophical mgs quotes over top of them
>>
>>9846870

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAu6vQG0r5U
>>
>>9848284
In 1960 I saw a vision of the ideal future from space. Three years earlier the Soviet Union had succeeded in launching Sputnik, the first manmade satellite in history, into orbit. This came as a huge shock to the United States. In response, America threw everything it had into its own manned space flight project, the Mercury project. Even as the Soviets seemed poised to send their first man into space America was still experimenting with chimpanzees in rockets. The government wanted human data. So they secretly decided to send a human being into space. I was the one they chose. At the time they didn't have the technology to block out cosmic rays and whoever they sent up would inevitably be exposed to heavy radiation. That's why they chose me. After all, I had already been irradiated once. Of course, you won't find any of this in the history books. I could see the planet as it appeared form space. That's when it finally hit me. Space exploration is nothing but another game in the power struggle between the US and USSR. Politics, economics, the arms race - they're all just arenas for meaningless competition. I'm sure you can see that. But the Earth itself has no boundaries. No East, No West, No Cold War. And the irony of it is, the United States and the Soviet Union are spending billions on their space programs and the missile race only to arrive at the same conclusion. In the 21st century everyone will be able to see that we are all just inhabitants of a little celestial body called Earth. A world without communism and capitalism... that is the world I wanted to see. But reality continued to betray me.
>>
File: you will never doing this.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
you will never doing this.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>9848935
>>
>>9845329
Is this a YLYL thread?
>>
>>9845522
SOZ !
>>
>>9850620

No
>>
>>9847533
You'd be right on that sir, accidentally stumbled on it while browsing some good old JAV.

http://javfor.me/88575.html
>>
>>9845522
Sauce now !
>>
>>9851025
Theres a two part to the series. The first one you can find on javtasty its a bit hotter imo
>>
>>9851053
Its under 'not fit to be a mother' also DVDES
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.