[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angelina Jolie in Hackers (1998)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: Hackers_converted.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hackers_converted.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
Always had a hard-on for her in this movie so I split it up today into only the scenes she appears in. I only got a few clips under 4mb and would like some advice on how to get the rest of these nice and compressed.
>>
can i post Angelina Jolie in Hackers (1997)?
>>
>>9592291
woops had a brain fart i guess. sorry this movie is from 1995 not 98
>>
File: 1_converted.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1_converted.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Hackers_converted (1).webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hackers_converted (1).webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
prob my favorite
>>
File: Hackers_converted (3).webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hackers_converted (3).webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Hackers_converted (4).webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hackers_converted (4).webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Hackers_converted (5).webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hackers_converted (5).webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Hackers_converted (6).webm (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hackers_converted (6).webm
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Hackers_converted (7).webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hackers_converted (7).webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
And that's about all I can upload, the rest are a bit too big. Post yours if you have any.
>>
bump . wish i posted this in the short hair thread
>>
Best movie ever
>>
this is seriously the only movie i found angelina hot. maybe i just have a short hair thing (i know i do) but every fiber of my body and soul aches to facefuck the holy ghost out of her character in this movie
>>
>>9592313
Dude having the fucking bladerunner pic - it's like she's too cool to exist - this weird fucking nympho hot hacker elf girl.

She's pure nerd fantasy. She's like the first trinity - although I never found trinity hot but you get what I'm driving at.
>>
>>9592542
ive probably cum a few hundred times to this scene alone
>>
>>9592287
good taste anon
>>
>>9592542

everyone in that movie is too cool to exist, its like how nerdy WoD playing 12 year olds back in 93 would have imagined themselves ''once they are older''
>>
>>9595124
movies and tv have always glorified hackers as being some super cool underground community for some reason
>>
>>9595145

thats cause theyre so cyber
>>
File: Hackers angelina.webm (3MB, 1272x544px) Image search: [Google]
Hackers angelina.webm
3MB, 1272x544px
>>
Hollywood can't into computer: exhibit A.
>>
>>9592287
1995 buddy, i only know this because it features two of my favorite tracks of all time; "prodigy - one love" and "halcyon - on and on".
>>
>>9592287
dude, are you me? please upload all of your clips somewhere so i can download them all. these are great. she was probably my first real celebrity crush because of this movie.
>>
>>9595124
That's what makes it great.
>>
>>9600395
voodoo people bro!
>>
>>9592287
You got make them a smaller resolution. These clips are way bigger than the average size on this board. Worst case you could also make them without audio.
Maybe render one clip a couple different ways and see which ones cut the mustard.
>>
Saw this when it came out and fell in love with her character hard. Ang was the hottest for a long time, still is very hot.
>>
OP here. if you guys can keep the thread alive for another 12 hours I can deliver.
>>
nice to know that cyberpunk movies were a thing in the 90s

now it's all about kiddy superhero movies

tiresome
>>
>>9598444
In fairness, most of the hacking they do is pretty damn accurate once you look past how stylised it is.
>>
PS, (still op) I am looking for a particular webm I saw here once, totally forget where, I think it was a thigh highs thread maybe- anyway it was pov shot of the girl slowly stroking this guy off while theyre sitting in front of each other. i thnk i remember she has dark long hair and a fair amount of clothes on but i believe her face is cut off. that's about all i can remember. thanks in advance. more hacker clips coming tomorrow
>>
>>9601844
Try CTRL+-
>>
>>9602951
>cyberpunk
cyberpunk is well beyond science fiction, not even close
>>
The movie is shit, but it was one of the few movies with a cyberpunk vibe, so I watched it non-stop.
>>
>>9603265
How is it not science fiction? It's entire basis revolves around humanity and its relationship with technology. I wouldn't call Hackers cyberpunk though. It's more of Hollywood's take on the hacking culture in the 90's. It doesn't really go philosophical aspects of humans and technology.
>>
>>9603551
Not who you're replying to.

Wikipedia suggests the term tech-noir which is a hybrid genre of neo-noir and cyberpunk.

The movie definitely has a cyberpunk vibe.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.