[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goddess Minaj

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 15

File: Orange Gown.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Orange Gown.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
May she reign eternal. How will you pay tribute?
>>
File: Steamy Room.webm (922KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Steamy Room.webm
922KB, 854x480px
>>
File: Throne.webm (3MB, 800x360px) Image search: [Google]
Throne.webm
3MB, 800x360px
>>
File: Black Dress Couch.webm (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Black Dress Couch.webm
2MB, 800x600px
Last thread
"Let me tell you a tale.

I loved fantasizing about Nicki Minaj as the ultimate domme. Still do, absolutely, but it once led me to willingly and knowingly getting completely obsessive about it. I made what I'm pretty sure is the definitive collection of webms as my own dumb little tribute to her. I made easily 50 of them, all of the sexiest moments from her music videos, and I was proud of my editing.

It was all part of this ritual I had. I would spend each day's spare time compiling clips and picking out future videos to edit from. I worked from home, so I kept a picture of Nicki looking contemptuous at me on the wall high above my desk. I would watch the Anaconda music video every night before bed, and withheld masturbating until every Saturday morning, at which point I would edge for an hour listening to a looped version of "Bees In The Trap" that ended with "Get On Your Knees," at which point in my mind I had "permission" to finally climax. It was absurd. I loved it.

For two months I kept up that routine, making compilations while enjoying this crazy denial I put myself through, this week of edging followed by a slow climax. She makes it feel real. "Happy #VagDay boyz... #JerkResponsibly." GOD.

But I gave it up, you know? I gave it up. I considered many times posting a thread where I posted all of my webm's for one last time, but I didn't. I actually deleted them and overwrote the space they were on. There's just not enough there to sustain it, and she's not dedicated enough. Her songs talking about how people have broken her heart that are out these days break mine. I hope one day an out and out femdom pop star can come to be, and there can be an entire community dedicated to worshipping her. But as it stands, I've moved on, and believe it or not developed a sex life to replace it. But fuck man, those days of tossing and turning in lust after watching Anaconda, night after night, will live on in my mind forever. They were almost better. Namaste."
>>
File: All Eyes On You - Pool.webm (464KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
All Eyes On You - Pool.webm
464KB, 800x500px
>>9303351
I'm the guy who wrote that. I'm back into it in a major way.

Who cares if it's obsessive, and even a bit embarrassing? The fantasy is just too much fun. As I write this I'm rocking a set of blue balls, wearing underwear so that my soft bedspread doesn't tease my dick to oblivion before the week is up.

I always liked to imagine that I was her personal assistant in some way, and that a stipulation of my employment was that I remain chaste due to some BS reason like "disappointing and unprofessional conduct of past male staff." I'd take photos for her instagram, hand wash and fold delicate and elaborate clothing items, towel her off after getting out of the pool, etc. One aspect of the fantasy I still go back and forth on is a servant's quarters with a very thin wall shared by her room. Obviously I'd be under strict orders to be silent, but often I'd be kept up/woken up by loud sex she'd be having with whomever she was dating, straining in my chastity belt even more than usual the whole time.
>>
File: Lap Dance.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lap Dance.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>9303397
She would never refer to my release directly, and would obviously be *very* unimpressed if I ever broke down and grovelled for some kind of release. It would be understood that doing such a thing would put my employment at risk, and I'd have to sacrifice up to a week's pay just to get it.

I would be given the opportunity for relief in intentionally easily missed ways: a key would be left on a hallway table on the way to my servant's quarters one day without notice, or she might hide the key in an elaborate silver necklace with the assumption that this was the only time it was appropriate to ask.

If I had been especially good at my job, she would occasionally make the offer to practice new dance routines on me in exchange for further time chaste. I'd never know just how much time that would be, of course.
>>
>>9303410
continue...
>>
that's one ugly fat ass ape
>>
>>9303671
This
>>
>>9303397
>spoken like a true addict.
Fight it man ! Not because you're wrong to worship her, but because you're weak not to be able to escape it !
>>
>>9303671
lol i knew a guy like you.
Hated bread,would go to the bakery everyday to tell the baker and all the regulars that he hated bread.
After a while we just called him bread-hater. I later discovered that he had been raped with a piece of bread.
Didn't give him any sympathy tho. He was still a retard for thinking his sole opinion mattered after he deliberately chose to enter the bakery.

tl;dr you're retarded and your opinions are as relevant as you are smart.
>>
>>9303710
>If you don't like something that means you irrationally hate it enough to go round telling people about it irl

Yeah ok. TL;DR you're retarded.
>>
>>9303710
You should have just ended without the tl;dr, it makes you sound more triggered.
>>
>>9303734
>Taking a story at its literal face value
>calling other retarded.

I'd say you should kill yourself, but i'm affraid you'll really do it, obtuse-literal as you are.
>>
File: Out Of My Mind - Tease.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Out Of My Mind - Tease.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>9303700
Nonsense! When I felt it had become unhealthy I stopped, and left the fantasy behind for months. Now I'm not really dating and work has slowed down, and I feel like filling the time a bit. It's fun.
>>
>>9303710
... I was raped by a piece of rye once. Still can't have a reuben without crying.
>>
>>9303309
>>9303313
>>9303315
>>9303351
>>9303397
>>9303410
>>9303740
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>9303397
>>9303410

Anyone else feel the urge to watch nicki minaj videos now?
>>
yiss gimme all u got
>>
This entire thread reeks of viral marketing and one obsessed anon.
>>
yuk... she is disgusting... looks like a baboon with a plastic ass
>>
bumpo
>>
File: TriniDance.webm (813KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TriniDance.webm
813KB, 640x360px
Nicki is the best
>>
File: TriniDance2.webm (4MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
TriniDance2.webm
4MB, 640x640px
>>
File: WalkingOnStage.webm (1001KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
WalkingOnStage.webm
1001KB, 640x640px
>>
File: NickiTMobile.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NickiTMobile.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
love seeing this commercial every day
>>
File: Nicki Minaj - 06.webm (3MB, 650x808px) Image search: [Google]
Nicki Minaj - 06.webm
3MB, 650x808px
wish she would wear that sweet dress again
>>
File: Nicki Minaj - 00.webm (3MB, 1040x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nicki Minaj - 00.webm
3MB, 1040x1080px
>>
File: Nicki Minaj - 05.webm (3MB, 430x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nicki Minaj - 05.webm
3MB, 430x1080px
>>
>>9305113
DAE H8 NIKI MINAJ
>>
File: Nicki Minaj Ass shake.webm (446KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nicki Minaj Ass shake.webm
446KB, 640x480px
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.