[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf has some kink in her. Im looking for inspo and ideas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oa016n3D3j1vvbsc3o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa016n3D3j1vvbsc3o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
So my gf has some kink in her. Im looking for inspo and ideas for types of fun and games we can play in some serious sub/dom/kink sessions. Wanna help me out?
Recently I made her put hands on a desk, pulled panties and jeans round her knees. After some tease and denial we fucked with her having to told herself up on tiptoes.If she let her heels down she got spanked and the dick was taken away. She ended up on the edge of cumming for ages as she struggled to keep control of her fatigued leg muscles. Her legs began shaking and muscles twitching like crazy, so close to cumming when her muscles gave for a second and she put soles on the floor. All pleasure was remove and she got spanked for that. "Didnt I tell you to keep on your fucking tiptoes. Dont you want to cum?"
"oh god yes i do, i do so bad!! please!"
"then stick that ass higher and do what youre told. Now ask for it, ask for dick like a dirty bitch!"
She rises up, looks over shoulder sheepishly, legs already shaking, struggling to keep going, frustrated and desperate.
"oh shit pleeeaase fucking pleease!!! I need it, i really need dick, its all I want, I love dick so much. I feel like such a dirty little cock hungry bitch!"
Theres cum dripping down her legs.
My cock slides in, she keep her cute ass up high though her knees are almost knocking together. Shes trying so hard to keep control of those leg muscles and she cums quickly and suddenly, legs going fucking crazy, they buckle and I pull her up by the hips and keep going till a few moments later she collapes on ground. I pull her ass up and push her face down to the floor and lick up her cum from her ass and pussy, you know, for being such a good girl finally.
Also general bdsm thread
>>
File: f08.gif (4MB, 320x217px) Image search: [Google]
f08.gif
4MB, 320x217px
No one gives a fuck about your pig girlfriend to read that fanfiction faggotry.
>>
File: TLDR.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
TLDR.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>9274921
>>
>>9274921
Go back to /r/ or follow the rules...so many of these threads it feels like summer is starting again.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.