[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick Survey 4 The Guis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 17

File: sucky sucky.gif (941KB, 347x470px) Image search: [Google]
sucky sucky.gif
941KB, 347x470px
Would you suck your own cock?
>>
File: one dorra.gif (599KB, 347x470px) Image search: [Google]
one dorra.gif
599KB, 347x470px
>>9163097

If so. why
>>
File: tasty.webm (1006KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tasty.webm
1006KB, 320x240px
>>
File: selfsuccccc.webm (467KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
selfsuccccc.webm
467KB, 640x480px
>>
>>9163097
If I was able, yes.
>>9163098
It's sexually pleasant.
>>
>>9163256
This.
>>
>>9163097
yes, my cock is fucking gorgeous.
>>
>>9163097
No, I hear it's more like sucking dick than actually getting your dick sucked.
>>
>>9163111
Would I? I have very much like this vid. I'm much older now and can't anymore and wish I could. Had a major craving to do so this very night.

Why? It's another form of masturbation and then some. It was a trip to do it really. The feeling of getting a blow job and giving one at the same time was profound without actually having to touch a repulsive other guy. Kinda weird but like jacking off. We all do it, but would we jack of another guy?

Heck, I got off on edging myself by blowing myself. I measure right in at 8" and was easily flexible enough to get in like 6" of it and could actually even suck my own balls too. It was quite cool. Anyway, I really got off on when I'd cum. Nothing like the warm sensation of the cum spurting out and filling my mouth as I swallowed. The only bad thing was I always had a problem with the way the cum coated the back of my throat. It would stick back there and kick in the gag reflex. I liked the taste and everything else about it, but it was about two to three minutes later the stickiness would kick in and make me start gagging. Real bubbly soda helped wash it down I found.

As I got older and married, my wife would peg me as I sucks myself off. My god. Talk about mind blowing. I actually passed out from pure pleasure of the or gas a few times I kid you not. Something about having the prostate being rubbed, me sucking myself just right and then the warm explosion in my mouth. Damn. Makes me all a quiver thinking about it. I still get off to those feelings and they were quite sometime ago.

But, would I do it again? In a heart beat. Losing some weight and been stretching now. Got about a damn inch away tonight. I will do it again because it's fucking awesome.

Sorry about the blog, but you asked.
>>
>>9163291
I'm not seeing the down side.
>>
>>9163097
yes
>>
would i?
i bruised the back of my head trying to
>>
Already have, its nothing special
>>
wish I could, but I have a small cock :(
ohh well I just continue sucking other cocks in the meantime. :(
>>
>>9163314
>Things that never happened
>>
>>9163097
I heard that if you can suck your own dick, that it's not gay because it's your own.
Don't quote me on that though.
>>
>>9163097
i do it sometimes, but my back hurts later, shit is cash
>>
>>9163097
I can (anyone with an average dick can, throw your legs over your head), but you just feel like a cock is in your mouth. No bj sensation.
>>
>>9163097
Yes and do it from time to time. But the effort it takes in stretching is not really matched by the sensation. Don't get me wrong, it's a very a enjoyable experience, but it's nothing like a blowjob from a partner.

For me, to be pleasurable, I really need to be in the proper mindset, otherwise, I would rather my gf suck instead.
>>
I used to be able to get 3/4 of my shaft into my mouth, I'm a bit fatter now and can't even get the tip in :(
>>
>>9164183
I think it's more about being strechy than thin, but I suppose having no gut helps.

>>9163111
If people could do it as easily as this guy, I bet everyone would do it non-stop.
>>
It's more like sucking a cock than it is getting your cock sucked.
>>
Was able to do it up until the age of 25 or so. It requires serious flexibility that kind of restricts your breathing.
>>
>>9163097
I mean, I'd suck any good looking cock, so yes by extent.
>>
>>9163097
I can actually get halfway down. desu it dosent feel as good as when a girl does it but still is cumable.
>>
File: 7450.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7450.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
File: 9646.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
9646.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
File: b130 (7).webm (799KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
b130 (7).webm
799KB, 400x304px
>>
File: p120 (2).webm (1MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
p120 (2).webm
1MB, 640x352px
>>
File: ttss.webm (4MB, 562x480px) Image search: [Google]
ttss.webm
4MB, 562x480px
>>
fapping is like grabbing a dick and stroking it, and its awesome
so why not to selfsuck?
alas, I can reach
>>
>>9164681
canĀ“t***
>>
Already did, i need to be in a gay mood though, usually happens when i don't fap for 3+ days and just edge.
>>
>>9163097
yes, but master wouldn't let me cum, he only lets me cum with his cock or a dildo ramming my ass.
>>
i already suck other peoples cocks so sucking my own would be great and i give good head so thats a plus
>>
>>9163097
With some preparation (stretching) I used to be able to, although only once was I able to make myself cum from it.
>>
File: giphy.gif (345KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
345KB, 480x270px
>>9163097
Done it before. Honestly, not really a fan. Doesn't feel as good as someone else doing it
>>
>>9163097
I've licked the tip, but I'm not flexible enough to take anymore.

Taken a goodly few facials though.
>>
File: 7544574843.gif (4MB, 118x230px) Image search: [Google]
7544574843.gif
4MB, 118x230px
>>
File: 4583568356.gif (4MB, 240x238px) Image search: [Google]
4583568356.gif
4MB, 240x238px
>>
>>9163097
I can and do from time to time. I does really hurt the back tho. I usually only do it when I'm really horny.
>>
>>9163097
bump
>>
hell no. part of the whole thing for me is seeing the girl doing it
>>
One of the most common themes of my dreams is autofellatio. the sensations in the dreams seem so real I always wake up feeling like I actually did it, but then I almost break my spine trying
>>
Already done it.

It took me a long time to get flexible enough but I for a while I could just about manage to suck the head and a bit of the shaft.

My honest opinion - the perversion of doing it is the hottest part. It's actually not that great a feeling because of the effort needed and cumming down your own throat is really gross. Trust me.
>>
>>9166052
>It's actually not that great a feeling because of the effort

I just do a few days of no-fap and put some hypno video. It makes it better than a real blowjob, desu.
>>
>>9163097
yesss
>>
I already can. About the 3 inches tho 7.5x5.5.

Need to warm up, stretch and get into a good position to be able to.

Never enjoyed getting oral, more into stroking myself while giving I preparation for sex. Getting head feels like a weak, soft and moist handjob.
>>
File: sluuuuurrrrpp.webm (725KB, 480x852px) Image search: [Google]
sluuuuurrrrpp.webm
725KB, 480x852px
>>
>>9163097
I used to do it all the time when I first realized I could but then it just started to lose the appeal.

Been starting doing it again now
>>
>>9163097
I have, but it sucks [spoiler]lol[/spoiler]
It's like giving yourself a massage. Completely pointless and doesn't feel good at all.
>>
>>9163097
I don't want to suck cocks.
>>
>>9163097
When i was a kid i could, then i got fat and couldn't, but now i started losing weight and i do it again every day
>>
>>9166748
And i also add that i love to bite my glans
>>
I did do it
It was okay

Sometimes, when i'm super horny i still do it.
I ain't even gay, i have a girlfriend and all.

I frankly don't care enough to get into a huge argument discussing if it's gay or not to suck your own dick, i just know that it feels good and isn't that the point of masturbation?
>>
>>9163097
I have and it is because my cock is insanely good looking as well as the physical pleasure. Probably the only dick I'd ever suck is my own to be honest.. pussy is just WAY too good.
>>
>>9163097
Doesn't feel that good at all but it's really handy when you must cum but have no place to put it

it's not gay to drink some cum right off the dick if it's yours :^)
>>
>>9166017
This exactly. I still have weird recollections as if i HAD actually done it, but it was only a dream being really really vivid
>>
>>9163097
I have done it, so yes. Although for me it as kind of like tickling yourself. The sensation is there, but it just doesn't work somehow
>>
>>9163097
I have done it, mostly because well, I love sucking cock.
>>
What kind of streches to do? Im 6.2 and not fat but cant :/
>>
File: selfsuck.webm (620KB, 480x982px) Image search: [Google]
selfsuck.webm
620KB, 480x982px
>>9167049

dick-sucking stretches
>>
I don't know what people are talking about on here, it feels pretty fucking good. It is kind of painful on my neck though if I try to go straight down on to it like you're sitting there.

Feels way better if you like lay on your back and raise your legs into it.

I'm not that big. I'm a Skeleton in body weight and maybe 7 and a quarter "

>>9163097
>>
File: 1405327747407.gif (2MB, 329x290px) Image search: [Google]
1405327747407.gif
2MB, 329x290px
>>
File: 2115356785.gif (2MB, 329x290px) Image search: [Google]
2115356785.gif
2MB, 329x290px
>>
yuss
>>
>>9163097
When I was younger I was able to reach the head. Can't anymore.
>>
I do it about once a week, if i did it more I'd hurt my back and it'd will lose satisfaction pretty quick. Wouldn't recommend. Changed my sexuality with women a bit and made me a bit gay but besides that it feels great if you know how to do it right.
>>
>>9163362
Kek
>>
>>9164664
Sauce would be great
>>
how can I train flexibility to do this?
>>
>>9163097
I can/could suck my own dick, pretty far - not quite balls deep but with the right technique (lying on the bed, putting my legs over my head against the wall behind me) could give myself some decent head.

It started to hurt my back quite a lot, though. And it definitely made my sexuality weird growing up (I did it mostly from ages 14-17 or thereabouts). I'm full straight now, though. Can still lick/suckle the tip etc just straight up bending over if I wanted to, but I rarely jerk off anymore, let alone autofellate.
>>
would I? Yes
Why? Because I know where it's been. That and tfw no gf
>>
I've sucked my own cock a couple of times but it's not that great due to the discomfort of being bent double, and the aftermath is pretty unpleasant.
>>
>>9163097
yes because it would feel good
>>
File: ss135.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ss135.webm
2MB, 640x360px
I can get this close
>>
>>9164676
>twisting dick

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>9163098
> Why

Why does a dog lick his balls?
>>
>>9165274
I always thought of it like this. It's way more arousing/pleasurable for me to get a handjob than for me to jack off. I'm not a huge fan of blowjobs either, so I imagine I would get off more from the stroking aspect of self-sucking then the actual sucking. In response to OP, I'd definitely suck myself at least once to see if I like it, but I doubt I would.
>>
Does it feel better than my hand? Then yes.

Is it gayer than giving myself a handjob. Probably but would I care? No.
>>
>>9163097
i already have when I was younger and more agile, tho barely
>>
I've done, the feeling of getting your dick sucked is kinda overpowered by the feeling of having a dick in your mouth it's also super uncomfortable
>>
>>9163097
Yes but i can't i've tried
>>
>>9169361
id like to cum in your mouth just like that anon
>>
I can do this and I taken a less selfish approach with my girlfriend by fucking her and licking her at the same time.
>>
>>9163314
>repulsive other guy

yeah, right... gayyyy
>>
>>9163097
>>9163098
If I didnt have a fucking 5 cinhes dick I would, yes.

I would be able to have blojobs any time I saw fit and this also means that I would have to have a bigger dick.

Would not eat cum tho. That looks disgusting.
>>
>>9163097
what would be some good stretches to accomplish the fabled self succ
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.