[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS Execution/Slaughter Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: StopHatingMuslims.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
StopHatingMuslims.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Anything where the sand niggers are killing or being killed.......Post it
>>
File: 1469566510109.webm (3MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1469566510109.webm
3MB, 720x576px
>>
>>9130249
wasn't that al nusra?
>>
>>9130249
These cunts deserve to be limping through the irradiated ruins of their cities, desperately bandaging themselves over horrific burns to keep the sand from blowing into them while having diahrrea after every poisoned meal
>>
Thread never got off the ground.......:(
>>
>>9130084
>>9130243
This actually looks quite humane
>>
bump, i need this
>>
>>9130249
My throat hurts.
>>
>>9130249
Can anyone find the story behind this? I heard the kid is one of those Palestinians born and raised in Syria. Why would they do this? I heard this is Al-Nusra. Anyone know the reason behind this? Why would anyone behead a child and why would anyone broadcast and record it? Perhaps its another group trying to make one group look bad?
>>
>>9133836
FSA executing a teen who they suspected to be a new ISIS recruit. The teen wasn't actually guilty of anything.
>>
>>9133836
Who were they?: Irrelevant. They're all the same.
Why did they do it?: Because "children" mean as much to them as women. They don't give a shit.

That being said, fuck em. I don't care about them anymore. I don't care if they behead kids, or if their kids get killed in airstrikes, or whatever. They live in a shit part of the world. This shit has always and will always happen to them. Half of them are stuck in the violent past and like it, the other half hates it but is too chicken shit to do something about it.

It's all the western worlds' fault for removing Hussein, Qaddafi, and anyone else who had them at least somewhat locked down through brutal regime policies. That's the only way they can exist apparently, either under tyrannical rule, or in total uncontrollable chaos. We need to just ignore that entire part of the world, let the psychos kill off the good people, then we can wage proper war on them without worry for collateral damage.
>>
File: 1444605157575.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444605157575.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>9133052
oh you silly willy.
they'll just migrate to Europe as refugees
Diversity is our strength!
>>
>>9130243
man transforms into john cusack.webm
>>
>>9133964
Still an extremely retarded thing to do. Never understood why these guys film this shit.

>>9133970
>Irrelevant. They're all the same
It is irrelevant from someone from the region like me.
>>
>>9130249
Every time I see a charity advert banging on about helping refugees and helping there children i have 0 sympathy they have created what they deserve and we should not get involved. We need to just fence them in and get on with are lives.
>>
>>9132968

Noor Al zinkey. A loosely bound band of Syrian Jihadists.
>>
>>9129763
Why does he shot 3 times?
>>
>>9133836
It's a part of the FSA, Harakat Nour al din Al zenki.

Iran has a history of using child soldiers in it's wars and they, for some reason assume it was one.

Probably emotions spurred on by ISIS infiltrators. Recently a massive number of ISIS moles was discovered within Ahrar al Sham.
>>
File: Arab head shots.webm (3MB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
Arab head shots.webm
3MB, 640x370px
>>
File: Burn.webm (3MB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
Burn.webm
3MB, 500x290px
here you sick fucks
>>
File: 2 at once.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2 at once.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 4liberals.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
4liberals.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>9129763

The second shot seemed a bit of a waste of ammo desu.
>>
>>9130249
That kid was 12 years old.
>>
>>9129763
I hope that with the advancements in genetics we can engineer a bioweapon that reacts to genetic markers only found in sandniggers. We can finally wipe islam and the entire shit race that perpetrates this thought virus from the face of the earth.

>inb4 edgelord
>>
>>9135422
>they created what they deserve
>being this dense
>implying the western countries haven't intervened and manipulated ever since WWII

I think you must have more than just three chromosomes
>>
>>9135737
No no, he's right. These people have an average IQ lower than that of koko the gorilla, and it's that way because they made inbreeding socially acceptable.

The fact that Obama's CIA was able to convince several thousand of them to murder tens of thousands of their countrymen doesn't really speak well of them at all. If we could be doing it to Russians or Chinese, we would, but none of them are stupid enough to actually do it.
>>
>>9135580
God damn it Agent 47
>>
>>9135824
>Obama's CIA
lul wut? source?
>>
>>9135737
Regular people have 23 pairs of chromosomes....
>>
File: 1471137135399.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471137135399.webm
4MB, 854x480px
Name of this song ???
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.